PDA

View Full Version : music 2006

VENKIRAJA
28th October 2006, 11:28 AM
howsoever it was not as brimming and enchanting as 2005.but some songs didd please our ears.lets start hovering on the best n worst songs of this year.

a question:did u all like that idiotic song:"yedho ninaikiren" from thalainagaram?i hate it to the core!

nilavupriyan
28th October 2006, 12:03 PM
Vetaiyadu vilaiyadu...

manjal veyyil maalaiyile ...

MADDY
28th October 2006, 12:19 PM
Innisai is easily the song of year IMO.....

no other song cud make fans ask for repeat in theatres like this song has.......so i'll go for this song........

MD wise brealup of best songs:

ARR - NYN - another great ARR masterpiece goes waste.....
HJ - Manjal veyil - amazing boyband-like number with a gr8 picturisation...
YSR - loosu penne - good song, catch rythm.....
VS - Sudum nilavu - typical VS melody
Vijay Anthony - nenja koottil - good song.....
IR - ??? :shock: ......seriosuly i dont remember any song from this year.....can anyone help please.....

Aandavan
28th October 2006, 12:23 PM
Innisai is easily the song of year IMO.....

no other song cud make fans ask for repeat in theatres like this song has.......so i'll go for this song........

MD wise brealup of best songs:

ARR - NYN - another great ARR masterpiece goes waste.....
HJ - Manjal veyil - amazing boyband-like number with a gr8 picturisation...
YSR - loosu penne - good song, catch rythm.....
VS - Sudum nilavu - typical VS melody
Vijay Anthony - nenja koottil - good song.....
IR - ??? :shock: ......seriosuly i dont remember any song from this year.....can anyone help please.....me too... no notable tamil movie from IR this year...

raaja_rasigan
28th October 2006, 12:42 PM
Paartha mudhal naale - V V

Sanjeevi
28th October 2006, 12:56 PM
IR - ??? :shock: ......seriosuly i dont remember any song from this year.....can anyone help please.....

He will back with a bang. He has good projects in his hand and he will rule next year with new releases.

coucou
28th October 2006, 12:57 PM
Munbe vaa is my favorite this year 2006

kamalfan
28th October 2006, 01:17 PM
NY Nagaram/Karka Karka
Manjal Veyyil
Munbe Va
Neruppu Vayinil
Poga poga (Pattiyal)
Paartha Mudhal Naale/Uyirile
Ilamai

leosimha
28th October 2006, 01:25 PM
Ilamai and Innisai from Varalaaru is the clear winner....these are the most repeated songs in theatre...

nilavupriyan
28th October 2006, 01:35 PM
Ilamai and Innisai from Varalaaru is the clear winner....these are the most repeated songs in theatre...

paartha mudhal naale is the most asked song in television...in every tvs it has been telecasted numeroues times on people's request!

leosimha
28th October 2006, 01:38 PM

paartha mudhal naale is the most asked song in television...in every tvs it has been telecasted numeroues times on people's request!

yes i do agree that paartha mudhal naale song is very very good and most asked...but if ajith's song are telecasted in sun music...:(...surely it will also win.....

nilavupriyan
28th October 2006, 01:40 PM

yes i do agree that paartha mudhal naale song is very very good and most asked...but if ajith's song are telecasted in sun music...:(...surely it will also win.....

ippothana release aayirukku...inimel thana theriyum

RATHEESHAJITH
28th October 2006, 01:41 PM
PARAMASIVAN ---- UNDI VILLA,ORU KILI

TIRUPATHI ---- TIRUPATHI VANTHA, KEERA VEDHAPPOM

VARALAARU --- INNISAI, ILAMAI, THOTTAAPURAM

V.V ---- PARTHA MUTHAL, MANJAL VEYIL

VALLAVAN ---- LOOSU PENNE

SILLUNU ORU KADHAL ----- MUNBE VA

cancer
28th October 2006, 02:15 PM

ippothana release aayirukku...inimel thana theriyum

but they are not playing Ajith's songs :hammer:

dinesh2002
28th October 2006, 10:30 PM

cant digest ARR songs getting repeated in theater??? :lol: had to bring an HJ number to compete huh!! :roll: newayz, if im not mistaken the last song tat was repeated in teather was Manmadha Raasa - TTirudi rite??? :wink:

Hulkster
29th October 2006, 07:49 AM
My thoughts

Melody
- Athrai Thingal
- Koligundu Kannae
- Munbe Vaa
- New York Nagaram
- Roja Poovin/Poovin Madiyil
- Yedhedho
- Summa Kidantha
- Loosu Pennae

Classical Song
- Thendral vanthu theendum bothu (Pasakiligal)
- Innisai
- Thaiyatha Thaiyatha (Thiruttu Payalae)

Racey Songs
- Ennama Devi Jakkamma
- Dei Namma( Pattiyal)
- Machakari
- Oppuraanae Oppuraanae
- Amaadi Athaadi

nilavupriyan
29th October 2006, 09:35 AM

cant digest ARR songs getting repeated in theater??? :lol: had to bring an HJ number to compete huh!! :roll: newayz, if im not mistaken the last song tat was repeated in teather was Manmadha Raasa - TTirudi rite??? :wink:

im talking abt television programs... :roll: the song requested by people!...what do u mean by saying manmadha rasa is most repeated in theatre

dinesh2002
29th October 2006, 10:12 AM
priyan, wut i meant was , that was the last song [taht was 2003] that a song was REQUESTED by makkals to be repeated in theather & they danced to it a few times...was reported in few websites & mentioned in few award shows...

dinesh2002
29th October 2006, 10:13 AM
hulkster, Uyirilea frm VV is a very good love melody too... beautifully rendered by Srinivas & Mahalaxmi... i think Manjal Veyil too was a good racey number.... y never add these in ur list???

Hulkster
29th October 2006, 05:48 PM
Manjal veyil cant be considered racey due to the tune and style its sung..more of a pacey melody. Manjal veyil and Uyirilea are very good but when i compare them to the songs in the list somehow they slightly lose out because of the similarity in the way HJ does the orchestration in his melodies. :D

antonylmj
4th November 2006, 09:07 AM
Brilliant 2 melodies......>Atrai thingal by Madhu balakrishnan &sujatha
Chitirayil Enna varum by Karthik &Swarnalatha.....
Both these will top the chart.....
This album marks of RETURN OF CLASSY FOLK SONGS to tamil cinema after the periodz of Ilayarajaa...
ILAYARAJA--->King of Melodies,folk,BGMs
AR Rahman--->King of western,techno....&experimentz
Vidyasagar-->Can go to any form of music from Koothu,folk,classical,melodies,peppy,western,fusio n,classy pieces.....(Those people who has heard only his tamil,telugu,kannada & Hindi songs wont agree with me.His quality in tamil is juzt around 60% in Malyalam..........)

Plum
4th November 2006, 10:42 AM
Munbe Vaa was the best for me this year. Sudum Nilavu was fantastic, too. If I am not wrong, 2006 was a good year for Reethigowlai. Apart from Sudum Nilavu, Bhavadharini had a good number in Amirtham on the scale. Joshua Sridhar managed a great pallavi in "Poonjolai Kiliye"(also I think in Reethigowlai) but messed it up heavily in the anu-pallavi(that "manamagale" chorus bit) and the charanams.

Ennamma Devi Jakkamma was rocking, too , thanks mainly to Karthik.
Namma Kaattule should get a honourable mention for IR's spirited singing.

Glad that people have already forgotten Vaazha meenukkum.

MADDY
4th November 2006, 02:14 PM
Munbe Vaa was the best for me this year. Sudum Nilavu was fantastic, too. If I am not wrong, 2006 was a good year for Reethigowlai. Apart from Sudum Nilavu, Bhavadharini had a good number in Amirtham on the scale. Joshua Sridhar managed a great pallavi in "Poonjolai Kiliye"(also I think in Reethigowlai) but messed it up heavily in the anu-pallavi(that "manamagale" chorus bit) and the charanams.

Ennamma Devi Jakkamma was rocking, too , thanks mainly to Karthik.
Namma Kaattule should get a honourable mention for IR's spirited singing.

Glad that people have already forgotten Vaazha meenukkum.

kalakkal post....... :D ....btw i'm presuming Reethigowlai is a carnatic raaga..... :D ......

yes, vaazha meenukkum shuld be forgotten as it was just a rehash.....

interz
5th November 2006, 03:35 AM
Best song 2006: New york Nagaram from Sillendru Oru Kathal

Worst song 2006: Yemmadi Aathadi form Vallavan

muzammil_fr
6th November 2006, 04:51 AM
interz
Why man, why, no if u like ARR then don't insult YSR or Hj Songs or other MDs, u know i am a biggest ARR fan, but not Anti-YSR or HJ, but u just add in list with MR. Naatamai (Judge) this guy no have music taste, so why u are a ARR fan do like What this Naat AAAAAmai doing, so tell only which u like interz, sorry if i hurt u interz.

And let me tell about Best Songs
All songs in SOK, specially Munbe vaa
All Songs in GF, Specially Theeyil Vizhunda and Innisai
In VV Partha Naal Mudhal, Manjal Veyil and Karka Karka Rap bits
In Vallavan Loosu Pennu and Vallava.

MADDY
6th November 2006, 10:27 AM
interz
Why man, why, no if u like ARR then don't insult YSR or Hj Songs or other MDs, u know i am a biggest ARR fan, but not Anti-YSR or HJ, but u just add in list with MR. Naatamai (Judge) this guy no have music taste, so why u are a ARR fan do like What this Naat AAAAAmai doing, so tell only which u like interz, sorry if i hurt u interz.

muzammil first of all, interz is a VS fan....

and i too agree with him on yammadi athadi.......obviously ppl. will dance for such songs......that doesent mean its good....

MrJudge
6th November 2006, 10:33 AM
interz

And let me tell about Best Songs
All songs in SOK, specially Munbe vaa
All Songs in GF, Specially Theeyil Vizhunda and Innisai
In VV Partha Naal Mudhal, Manjal Veyil and Karka Karka Rap bits
In Vallavan Loosu Pennu and Vallava.

Yeah, you are absolutely right about me. Also you are the best music lover in the whole world with best tastes possible. Are you happy now? :lol:

muzammil_fr
6th November 2006, 04:48 PM
Hahahahha Joke Adichittaru da, ithu ellam oru joke-enru avare Sirikiraar, hahahahha.

Ya ya i am happy, but u don't need tell me about that man, we don't never add in our Music Taste.

muzammil_fr
6th November 2006, 04:54 PM
Ya maddy, i too don't like this song, but he don't mention which he hate, tell only which u like, don't hurt the fans, as we are ARR fans , we must not hurt anyone :)

selvakumar
6th November 2006, 04:57 PM
Best song of the year - NYN (SOK) / Innisai (GF)
Best Album - :confused2:

MrJudge
6th November 2006, 07:25 PM
Hahahahha Joke Adichittaru da, ithu ellam oru joke-enru avare Sirikiraar, hahahahha.

Ya ya i am happy, but u don't need tell me about that man, we don't never add in our Music Taste.

annaaa... athu joke illainganna, ellame nesam.

I was just laughing at you dude, nothing more!

appuram ithukku enna arththamnu konjam puriyara maathiri sonna nalla irukkum "we don't never add in our Music Taste". "ippo uchchi veyil mandaiya pollakkuthu"-nnu mattum solliraathinganna, ore mazhai inge....

interz
6th November 2006, 08:56 PM
venkiraja wrote
lets start hovering on the best n worst songs of this year.

I do like many YSR songs, but specially that one (Yemmadi Aathadi) is really bad to hear.