PDA

View Full Version : Paruthi Veeran : YSR : Ameer

MrJudge
3rd November 2006, 10:38 AM
[tscii:726c3491bf]Ameer takes over `Paruthiveeran`!
By Moviebuzz | Friday, 03 November , 2006, 10:01

After nearly a year, Ameer has been able to take total control over Paruthiveeran from Studio Greens, its original producers. Remember that it was Surya’s home production-‘Studio Green’ that launched Karthi (Surya’s younger brother) as hero with Paruthiveeran.

Half way through the making of the film, Ameer wanted to take over the project but ‘Studio Green’ insisted that the film comes out under their banner. The film got stuck in the cans for over a year on this dispute.

Finally now after a lot of negotiations, Ameer himself announced on Thursday (Nov 2) evening at a press meet that Paruthiveeran will release under ‘Dream Team’ banner in December.

According to Ameer, the film has shaped out well and Karthi has given a knock out performance. He also praised Priya Mani, the heroine for her natural style of acting sans any make-up including Saravanan, Ponmani in character roles and 60 other newcomers who worked in the film.

Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed six tunes for the film. He has taken two Tiruvizha songs sung by local village singers and all artist in the film have dubbed in their own voice. Ramji’s camera where he has shot in natural light is a major highlight of the film.

Says Ameer: “The natural performance of actors and story telling are the USP’s of Paruthiveeran. It is one of my best films.” [/tscii:726c3491bf]

Sanjeevi
3rd November 2006, 12:39 PM
When will the audio be released?

MrJudge
3rd November 2006, 04:22 PM
[tscii:a48f8c14be]Paruthi Veeran' Press Meet
[Friday, November 03, 2006]

Paruthi Veeran may be taking its time to reach the theatres. But it should be worth the wait, if you go by its director’s words.

‘My Paruthi Veeran will be a landmark movie in the history of Tamil cinema,’ says producer-director Ameer.

Addressing media persons in Chennai on Thursday, Ameer said, 'We have taken utmost efforts to give a movie without any commercial cliches. We believe in a strong storyline and script'.

The film features Suriya's sibling Karthi and Priya Mani in the lead roles.

On the movie's delay, Ameer said, 'When we planned to commence the shooting a year ago, all the locations selected by us were hit by heavy rain. Hence we had a delayed start.’

In between, Ameer had been to Goa for screening Ram in the International Film Festival and then to Cyprus for another film fest.

Ameer said, 'We have now completed shooting the entire talkie portion and the post production works have commenced. Plans are on to release the movie by December'.

On the highlights of Paruthi Veeran, Ameer said 'Cinematography by Ramji would be a special feature. He has shot without any artificial lights. More over all the artistes including 60 newcomers in the movie have played their part well. Yuvan Shankar's music has come out well with a couple of folk songs sure to top the audio charts'.

Heaping laurels on Karthi, Ameer said, ' He has given his heart out for the role and would achieve a lot in the industry'.

Karthi, who was also present on the occasion, thanked Ameer for giving him the right platform to make his debut'.[/tscii:a48f8c14be]

MrJudge
10th November 2006, 03:02 PM
Today's newspaper carries an ad saying that the audio will be released in a few days and the movie will be coming to the theaters for Pongal.

Looks like Ameer is planning 'kannapiran' with Surya next year. Yuvan should do the music again. :)

selvakumar
10th November 2006, 03:09 PM
Today's newspaper carries an ad saying that the audio will be released in a few days and the movie will be coming to the theaters for Pongal.

Looks like Ameer is planning 'kannapiran' with Surya next year. Yuvan should do the music again. :)

:shock: :shock:
KANNAPIRAAN is a script which Ameer wrote for Ajith ! I am damn sure about this ! Again, Thala is going to lose this one ! :shock: I don't think so . After Kireedom, he should go with AMEER (offbeat) or KSR (mass) !

Judge, Are you sure ? :( :cry:

Renault
10th November 2006, 03:17 PM
Even I read about this..

bulb_mani
10th November 2006, 03:20 PM

:shock: :shock:
KANNAPIRAAN is a script which Ameer wrote for Ajith ! I am damn sure about this ! Again, Thala is going to lose this one ! :shock: I don't think so . After Kireedom, he should go with AMEER (offbeat) or KSR (mass) !

Selva KANNAPIRAN was a title given to a movie that would be directed by MURUGADOSS in 2007 year end. But it all seems to be a rumour as THALA himself confirmed that he has not signed any movie after Kireedom except for ANANDA SURESH a famous distributor.

Director and other things are not yet finalised

vasanth2006
10th November 2006, 04:59 PM

which news paper?

for pongal???? :shock: :shock: There are big films for pongal.

u1 may have 3 films for pongal.It could be better if any one of the film is released in the late november or starting of the december.

good news is ilaiyaraja sung one rustic song in this movie. :D

MrJudge
10th November 2006, 08:43 PM

which news paper?

for pongal???? :shock: :shock: There are big films for pongal.

u1 may have 3 films for pongal.It could be better if any one of the film is released in the late november or starting of the december.

good news is ilaiyaraja sung one rustic song in this movie. :D

While I was talking to my friend, he said that it has come out in a tamil daily, shoule be dinakaran, not sure though

MrJudge
10th November 2006, 08:46 PM

I am not sure about the authencity of web news, they always mislead but here is the link for that news:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/26751.html

Sanjeevi
12th November 2006, 05:30 PM
When will the audio be released?

It will be released tomorrow (November 13). Hope it has good songs and it will be in row of PP, AIBI

MrJudge
13th November 2006, 11:26 AM
Has anyone got hold of the album?

MrJudge
13th November 2006, 12:30 PM
Just bought the CD, it is released by Star Music for Rs.75. It has six tracks, just listened to only once.

1. ariyaatha vayasu - ilayaraja
2. iayyayo - manika vinayagam, krishnaraj, shreya goshal, yuvan
3. sari kama padani - madhumitha, madurai s.saroja, ameer
4. tanga dunga - pandi, lakshmi, raja, kala, saroja
5. nathaswaram (instru) - s.r.sanmuga sundaram troupe
6. vuroram puliamaram - pandi, lakshmi, kala, saroja

Songs are different and as usual YSR rocks.

Renault
13th November 2006, 01:09 PM
That's Instantaneous Judge.. Give us a more detailed review and if possible some kind of rating (out of 10) for each song.

imsai
13th November 2006, 01:11 PM
Listened to it, ordinary. YSR dissapointed :(

vasanth2006
13th November 2006, 02:48 PM
Judge, please give your detailed review.

Looks like real folk singers are sung in this movie. any folk based melody is there? (like "samikkitta solliputtu" from DASS. what a tune!!!!).

MrJudge
13th November 2006, 02:55 PM
That's Instantaneous Judge.. Give us a more detailed review and if possible some kind of rating (out of 10) for each song.

Just listened to only once, so unable to give detailed review. will do it later... the first three songs are melodies and the last three are folk-based (karagattam) songs. The songs are composed keeping the madurai-based theme in mind, so all songs will gel with the movie very well. My rating:
1. 8/10
2. 10/10 easily the pick of album
3. 9/10 very short one though :(
4-6: need to see the visuals, standalone ratings will not be good for these songs :)

MrJudge
13th November 2006, 03:04 PM
Judge, please give your detailed review.

Looks like real folk singers are sung in this movie. any folk based melody is there? (like "samikkitta solliputtu" from DASS. what a tune!!!!).

Song 2 and 3 are better than samikkitta....

MrJudge
13th November 2006, 06:06 PM
Listened to them again, I doubt the last three songs will appeal to urban listeners.

Anyone else listened to it?

MrJudge
13th November 2006, 06:08 PM
Listened to it, ordinary. YSR dissapointed :(

You didn't like none of them?

vasanth2006
13th November 2006, 07:19 PM
after the long time u1's album is released. Hope songs will be good.

vigneshram
14th November 2006, 10:34 AM
Listened to the album twice. First 3 songs are instantly catchy and appealing. But as Mr.Judge says, the rest 3 songs are down to earth madurai-folk songs and need the support of strong visuals.

Couldn't help but skip those songs and listen to the first 3 songs again :-(

MrJudge
14th November 2006, 11:23 AM
Listened to the album twice. First 3 songs are instantly catchy and appealing. But as Mr.Judge says, the rest 3 songs are down to earth madurai-folk songs and need the support of strong visuals.

Couldn't help but skip those songs and listen to the first 3 songs again :-(

Yeah, the last three songs are very authentic style of madurai karagatta songs. This is how they sing and perform during mulaippaari festivals in temples. In Madurai and its surrounding villages, people will definitely like these songs but in other parts of TN, it is very doubtful. But YSR has given what the movie needed.

MrJudge
14th November 2006, 11:30 AM
The dialogues rendered by Kaarthi in folk songs sounds exactly like it is done by Surya. From the songs itself, it is easy to understand that he should have done a commandable job in the movie.

vigneshram
14th November 2006, 12:08 PM
I'm basically from Madurai and can very well relate to the mood and the authenticity of folk songs. But still, now we don't have ears to listen to such songs with patience.

I expected more soothing, earthy melodies from Yuvan.

Anyway the urban based ultra-modern Yuvan's capability of churning out such folk numbers is amazing

MrJudge
14th November 2006, 01:13 PM
I'm basically from Madurai and can very well relate to the mood and the authenticity of folk songs. But still, now we don't have ears to listen to such songs with patience.

I expected more soothing, earthy melodies from Yuvan.

Anyway the urban based ultra-modern Yuvan's capability of churning out such folk numbers is amazing

I think the credit should also go to the troupe played those songs. The rhythm part of those songs is so common and played by every karakatta troupe, nothing new. But hats off to Ameer for using them in a movie.

selvakumar
14th November 2006, 02:43 PM
Hey ! I was expecting this album a lot friends ! :bluejump:
How is this ? :D
something outstanding !
:D any update friends ! ?

Any reviews from websites ? :roll:

MrJudge
14th November 2006, 03:42 PM
Songs are available at:

http://music.galatta.com/entertainment/music/songs/albumid/649/movie/Parithiveeran.html

Hulkster
14th November 2006, 06:06 PM
http://sevenmountain.blogspot.com/2006/11/paruthi-veeran-another-addition-of.html

Different from sivappathigaram with the type of folk used. More situational then the former though. :D

inetk
14th November 2006, 07:00 PM
100 words.

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/category/tamil-ost/

Karthik S

hariprasadb23
14th November 2006, 10:01 PM
first three songs are good
ir voice is good
2nd song who is new voice beautiful voice krishnaraj

MrJudge
14th November 2006, 10:04 PM
first three songs are good
ir voice is good
2nd song who is new voice beautiful voice krishnaraj

Asking about Krishnaraj? If I am not wrong he is the one sang vellarikka song in Kathal kottai *ing Ajith. He has done an awesome job in this song.

popeye11
14th November 2006, 10:11 PM
The first three songs are good!
Ariyadha vayasu, Sarigama, Ayyayo! sounds refreshing..
The other two songs should be good with the visuals.
A good effort from yuvan.

p
15th November 2006, 09:11 AM
http://sevenmountain.blogspot.com/2006/11/paruthi-veeran-another-addition-of.html

Different from sivappathigaram with the type of folk used. More situational then the former though. :D
Tanka Dunga is the pick of the album. The drama folk feel captured in this song will bring any village person back to their memories of their village. The realistically styled orchestration of the urumi mellam and percussions fused with the very dramatic voices of the lead singers shows YSR's excellent understanding of folk. Watch for the change of notations in every stanza..that in itself gives the song a extra credit. Vivacious and racey indeed.

Exactly ! Tanka dunga would be closely followed by the sarigamapathani bit.

july
15th November 2006, 06:19 PM
amazing album from YSR...
great folk songs...
something different from YSR....

hariprasadb23
15th November 2006, 06:38 PM
i think it is not same krishnaraj
he used to sing only gana songs for deva
if he is the one , then it is a great effort from yuvan

MrJudge
15th November 2006, 10:40 PM
i think it is not same krishnaraj
he used to sing only gana songs for deva
if he is the one , then it is a great effort from yuvan

I think he is the one.

MrJudge
15th November 2006, 11:37 PM
PV's preview is coming on Sun tv now. Surya introduces Karthi and a few scenes were shown. Yuvan's humming part of "aiyayo" song is the only song shown. Ramji's camerawork is excellent.

MADDY
16th November 2006, 01:30 AM
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/tamil/3790/

something to tickle you guys.... :D

baba88
16th November 2006, 03:37 AM
You can find the songs at www.tamilmp3tracks.com

Sanjeevi
17th November 2006, 12:23 PM
கிராமத்து மணம் கமழும் பருத்திவீரன் பாடல்கள்

http://mkarthik.blogspot.com/2006/11/blog-post_17.html

Sanjeevi
17th November 2006, 02:22 PM
the 3 folk songs - Enga ooru mulaippari thiruvizhavukku poi vittu vantha mathiri irukuthu :D

These songs (no fusion :cool:) are close to my nativity

vasanth2006
17th November 2006, 09:39 PM
Very Good Album. :D

Ariyatha vayasu is my pick of the album 8-)

The "tanga dunga","vuroram" are pure folk songs. pure means pure. not fusion with any other type of elements. reality songs. yuvan u rocks man.......

Renault
18th November 2006, 08:11 AM
On first listening I liked Aiyayo.Looks like a fresh album.

rajaalltheway
19th November 2006, 11:16 PM
Barring genres,aint PV a very good album?? a honest effort

sureshmehcnit
20th November 2006, 09:50 AM
here is my opinion

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2006/11/paruthiveeran-soundtrack.html

rajasaranam
20th November 2006, 04:35 PM
Raaja just Croons in the song 'Ariyaadha Vayasu' :musicsmile:
Yuvan Rocks in the whole album. :2thumbsup: He has improved a lot :clap: :clap: :clap:

MrJudge
20th November 2006, 05:58 PM
rajasaranam:

He comes up with very good scores for Selva, Vishnu, Simbu and Ameer. I hope he would have done a splendid job in the BGM too. This movie will be screened at many film festivals as promised by Ameer. Ameer is planning to do more movies in tamil with UTI production. So we can see lot of Yuvan in the coming years.

rajasaranam
21st November 2006, 12:15 AM
Judge,
Hope he gets out of the loops and remixes soon and churn out quality albums like this in the future :)
And he is doing Exceptional work in BGM dept. sometimes on par with Raaja :oops:

MrJudge
21st November 2006, 10:30 AM
Judge,
Hope he gets out of the loops and remixes soon and churn out quality albums like this in the future :)
And he is doing Exceptional work in BGM dept. sometimes on par with Raaja :oops:

rs,

I think it is just a myth that Yuvan does lot of remixes. He has done so far

1. Asai nooru vagai (kurumbu)
2. enn aasai mythilie (manmathan)
3. kathal vanthiruchchu (Vallavan)

This is another lame excuse for the other gang to put him down. I don't think not only Yuvan all composers from 1992 will avoid loops in the near future. That is only way they can compose songs.

There was void in the BGM area after IR's era, and it is good to see that is being filled by Yuvan in the recent years. I think Bgm is essential part of this media and he is doing awesome job for his age.

MADDY
24th November 2006, 08:32 AM
saw excerpts of Paruthiveeran audio release function on Jaya TV(where else :lol: ).....2 mins clippings of Ariyadha vayasu,ayyayao, tanka dunga were all played....

1. Ariyadha Vayasu is picturised in black/white 8-)
2. Ayyayao is picturised in greeneries
3. Saravanan said "expect a BR film in MR or Shankar's picture quality :clap:
4. U1, like ARR, spoke something which wasnt audible......stressed the importance of getting good combos to try out new things....
5. Ronnie Screwala (UTV) attended the function...... :? ...any one knows y?

(also, judge,vasanth and others, i saw that YSR new albums thread (ver 2006) is literally untouched by u guys, tell me if u guys dont want the thread in my name....i'll PM NOV who will do the needful......btw, writeup on U1 in that thread was entirely mine and not pasted from some source.... :D )

selvakumar
24th November 2006, 09:31 AM
(also, judge,vasanth and others, i saw that YSR new albums thread (ver 2006) is literally untouched by u guys, tell me if u guys dont want the thread in my name....i'll PM NOV who will do the needful......btw, writeup on U1 in that thread was entirely mine and not pasted from some source.... :D )

:shock: That was a good one maddy ! This weekend I will be buying this album as well ! :D

vasanth2006
24th November 2006, 12:40 PM
saw excerpts of Paruthiveeran audio release function on Jaya TV(where else :lol: ).....2 mins clippings of Ariyadha vayasu,ayyayao, tanka dunga were all played....

1. Ariyadha Vayasu is picturised in black/white 8-)
2. Ayyayao is picturised in greeneries
3. Saravanan said "expect a BR film in MR or Shankar's picture quality :clap:
4. U1, like ARR, spoke something which wasnt audible......stressed the importance of getting good combos to try out new things....
5. Ronnie Screwala (UTV) attended the function...... :? ...any one knows y?

Common Maddy, that is nice introduction about u1. i really shocked at that time.i already thought of posting about ur intoduction. but because of my work load only i am unable to post. anyway belated thanks. :D

The paruthi veeran audio launch also telecasted in SS Music. 8-)

MrJudge
24th November 2006, 07:06 PM
MADDY,

I didn't have time to read/post anything in that thread, that's all.

UTV and Ameer are joining together, UTV is going to produce tamil movies and Ameer is in charge of those projects. Ameer will soon direct a hindi film for them too. I mentioned UTI instead of UTV by mistake in my earlier post.

vijayr
25th November 2006, 12:38 PM
YSR gets some high praise from rediff :-)

http://www.rediff.com/movies/2006/nov/23par.htm

Just when I had lost all hopes in rediff's reviewing abilities, they redeem themselves a bit.

vijayr
25th November 2006, 12:40 PM
"The most abominable part of this album, however, is the parody of P Susheela's yesteryear superhit Gangaikarai thottam. The way it is rendered as if in a drunken stupor, eulogixing presumably some village VIP called Ramalingam, amounts to nothing less than blasphemy. True, fly-by-night 'poets' emerge during village festivals, but to make a mockery of such a classic song even in the name of realism is taking poetic licence too far; you do not expect this from a composer like Yuvan Sankar Raja."

Really? Was Gangai karai thottam manhandled in this album?

Sanjeevi
25th November 2006, 12:55 PM
senseless review by rediff.

however, we can't give credit to YSR for the last 3 songs

Definitely PV music has potential to become super hit

vigneshram
25th November 2006, 03:30 PM
Have never read such a rude review. The reviewer must have been born and brought up in a hi-fi urban enviroment, who has never lent her ears to folk. That's the reason she is not able to relate to the "Agmark" Madurai folk stamp in the album.
BTW, how can she degrade 'Iyaiyyo' song? :argh:

vasanth2006
26th November 2006, 12:01 PM
ayyayo, sarigama padhani songs are not good????? :roll:

u1 given the quality music without compromising. he has given music for the film requirements/situations. very bad review. :twisted:

MrJudge
28th November 2006, 12:58 PM
We should not take the opinions of "these self-imagined-I-know-everything" people for serious. Let them criticise every album's of Yuvan! That is a good sign, they are listening to his albums 8-)

itsmuls
29th November 2006, 01:49 PM
By giving such a wonderful album "ParuthiVeeran", Yuvan has taken all the tamil community people, who listen to tamil music, to hear the actual culture of Tamil people that prevails in the Rural Tamil Nadu.

I hope this album will create a new trend of introducing atleast one such type of song in every album that other music directors do....

This can be compared with, when Isaignani IR gave village flavour to tamil music in his Annakili, while whole Tamil Nadu was hearing Mellisai by Mellisai Mannar MSV.

Hulkster
29th November 2006, 03:01 PM
Not exactly Renault sir...Yuvan's attempt at folk has been very good...but bar some innovative instrumentation in ariyadha vayasu and good usage of urumi mellam in the nathaswaram piece...its not really quissential folk. Sivappathigaram has better polishing and a much more realistic cinematic fusion of folk. YSR's sarigama pathini in Paruthi Veeran has been grossly underrated.....the song is even better than ariyadha vayasu :D

Shankar
29th November 2006, 05:05 PM
Hulkster,
Excatly my feeling too! IMO, the best song in PV is sarigama padhani.... simple lyrics, an interesting tune, minimal arrangement. Great number.

The reviewer seems to be a thorough city bred who has no idea about real "nayyANDi" songs sung in villages...The lyrics are always loaded with double-entendre', teasing such as "en pakkam neeyum varaNum" (the woman responding to it with a "vandhuruvOngggg" ...."machanukku hallo solladi oyilE..oyilE" and the woman - "ennavAm...Englipeesu thookkudu" and whatever that follows...Let's face it. If you want real nayyaNdi numbers this is how they are these days...We can always have 'designed' villages, and modern numbers in the garb of folk style like the ones in tajmahal (of all the people BR did it !!) and feel good about it.

Hulkster
29th November 2006, 05:21 PM
I guess the reviewer just looked at a very cinematic point of view....if he had listened to it musically it would be different...the moment he degraded sarigama pathini i already knew he was not really listening properly. but then again everyone have their opinions :D

Shankar
30th November 2006, 09:43 AM
IMO, the reviewer has no idea about folk music (the way they are played in 'real' villages today)...I don't know why rediff even encourages such arai vEkkAdus :-)

Shankar
30th November 2006, 09:46 AM
>>>>>
The most abominable part of this album, however, is the parody of P Susheela's yesteryear superhit Gangaikarai thottam. The way it is rendered as if in a drunken stupor, eulogixing presumably some village VIP called Ramalingam, amounts to nothing less than blasphemy.
<<<<<

What nonsense is this ?? Someone has just taken a very popular song and uses it in a funny way...What's so blasphemous about this ? Is this a holy work or something that no one can go and play around with it ?

We have had instances of Mari..mari ninnE being sung in a different raga altogether. while some people did create some noise about it, it was a super duper hit with people.

vijayr
30th November 2006, 10:41 AM
Mari mari ninne was a different ORIGINAL composition which retained the classicism/feel, not a botched up remix/rehash job, the kind of which YSR excels in.

This album is mediocre and pales in comparison to Sivappathigaaram and even Veyyil

vijayr
30th November 2006, 10:57 AM
and it was the same rediff reviewer who commended the folk songs in Sivappathigaaram too. Doesnt sound like someone who is clueless about or hates folk.

Shankar
1st December 2006, 04:10 PM
>>>
Doesnt sound like someone who is clueless about or hates folk.
<<<

I just mentioned that she doesn't know folk music "as they are played in villages today"...IMO, PV folk numbers of authentic (as they are sung/played today).

Dig: BTW, MS had sent your composition. The melody is quite good. Do send across the finished song once you are done with it.

itsmuls
1st December 2006, 04:58 PM
[tscii:b87733d74c]Behindwood Comments :

"Yuvan’s Paruthiveeran released recently and his folk songs seem to have won favour with music buffs."

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-articles/movies-05/17-11-06-yuvan.html[/tscii:b87733d74c]

kb
4th December 2006, 04:59 AM
http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/trailers/Paruthiveeran/Paruthiveeran_Trailer.asp

hope the BGM in this trailer is just added by someone..

yuvan had nothing to do with the BGM in the trailer.. i forget the name of this english song.. some johny :?

selvakumar
4th December 2006, 12:03 PM
Saw the trailor
The BGM is from the popular Cartoon serial Johnny Quest :D
It is an exact copy ! :oops:
I am not sure whether this forms part of the movie or was just added by the team for the trailor alone :roll:

ajaybaskar
4th December 2006, 12:18 PM
How r the songs,selva?

arsaregama
5th December 2006, 07:35 PM
johny quest mathiri oru popular song epdi paruthiveeranuku copy adikranga namma music director

selvakumar
5th December 2006, 07:54 PM
How r the songs,selva?

Heard that they rock ! :D
Haven't yet purchased the CD. :( :)

kb
5th December 2006, 11:26 PM
johny quest mathiri oru popular song epdi paruthiveeranuku copy adikranga namma music director

guess he was playing in a music system that song in background..

not even a single note is changed :?

MrJudge
6th December 2006, 10:23 AM

guess he was playing in a music system that song in background..

not even a single note is changed :?

Seriously I don't think the music coming in the trailer was the theme music for the film. Also I don't think the music will feature in the theatrical release. Yuvan was busy building his new recording studio and it is just a filler for the preview.

arsaregama
6th December 2006, 12:54 PM
evlothan busy a irunthalum ipdi ya panrathu ....it was a very popular programme atleast for the title song.....beleive me or not it would be the kiddies who would first recognise and respond to this music....oru urban thriller kavathu potrukalam village subject ku science fiction cartoon music podalama yuvane ipdi panna harris tom and jerry music suduvara??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ajaybaskar
6th December 2006, 01:02 PM
Edukkaga yuvan ipdi panrarunnu theriyala? Even for Punnagai poovae, Taal's beat of passion was used as BGM..

selvakumar
6th December 2006, 02:03 PM
/ dig
This is not something pretty new. In Amarkalam, Bharatwaj used the BGM of "Street Maxis" game for the scenes related to Ajith (for Gangster role) :)
/ dig

arsaregama
6th December 2006, 02:21 PM
may be he was purchasing a keyboard when he was doing punnagai poove

MrJudge
6th December 2006, 02:52 PM
yeah, yuvan was busy purchasing keyboard when he was doing Punnagai Poove. But our thundu annachchi's case is different. He is/was always busy collecting international cds in all genres. While he composes fifteen songs in a year and comes out with copied beats.....looks like he is collecting Yuvan's cds now. heard someone claiming that he has used starting beats of theepidika in guru.. what to say!!

arsaregama
6th December 2006, 04:57 PM
thindu annachi international genre pa namma yuvan chinna kolanthinga cartoon lam edukraru ... neraiya time iruku pola cartooon network lam pakraru...konja naal la raj tv themelam songs a varapoguthu!!!!!! lollol

Hulkster
6th December 2006, 05:06 PM
Alright guys end the digression...if you want to continue your fights please go to ARR vs YSR vs HJ thread..thank you :D

MrJudge
6th December 2006, 05:13 PM
thindu annachi international genre pa namma yuvan chinna kolanthinga cartoon lam edukraru ... neraiya time iruku pola cartooon network lam pakraru...konja naal la raj tv themelam songs a varapoguthu!!!!!! lollol

Don't worry dude.... starting bit of the same music will be used in one of the songs in sivaji... :lol:

arsaregama
6th December 2006, 06:06 PM
watch out thennamarakudi ennai, anil mark, savourite semia, popular applam music in chennai 600028 and billa 2007... by the way ivara panra remix lam ketka mudiyamathan IR karthik raja kitta remix a vazha vaipa nu kudutharu ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

arsaregama
6th December 2006, 06:07 PM
lol thathuvam of the day::::copy adikrathu vera johny quest music a sound loop la add panrathu vera....avlo originality iruntha avar hindi pakkam varatum

Hulkster
6th December 2006, 07:08 PM
Guys i said ENOUGH...continue ur fights elsewhere..final warning..or else reporting :evil:

MrJudge
7th December 2006, 11:45 AM
The best instrumental piece of PV is the flute coming in the second interlude of IR song. It is so good.

selvakumar
7th December 2006, 12:37 PM
Guys i said ENOUGH...continue ur fights elsewhere..final warning..or else reporting :evil:

Policies and Regulations (http://www.mayyam.com/docs/HubPolicies.htm) :arrow:

Hulkster
7th December 2006, 01:09 PM
Selva :roll: ....i said i will report them to the mods...is there any wrong in there?...i dunt think there is a wrong in reporting irrelevant posts to the mods :exactly:

selvakumar
7th December 2006, 02:12 PM
Dude, I referred to the kind of words u use ! THat bring in Authority which many won't take in the same context "E.g., FINAL WARNING"
Sorry ! Ending my digression :)

MADDY
7th December 2006, 03:31 PM
Dude, I referred to the kind of words u use ! THat bring in Authority which many won't take in the same context "E.g., FINAL WARNING"
Sorry ! Ending my digression :)

:lol: 8-)

Hulkster
7th December 2006, 06:15 PM
I only use that in hope that they go off..i cant just sit here and let them spoil the topic..agreed MODs have a job but i am not doing banning or threatening..im just using that to put them off so that it can be peaceful...and why this partiality for me?..i see you using that everytime i make such a post...i hope you do not use that again for me or i might really ignore you :D

Shakthiprabha.
17th April 2007, 10:16 AM
I saw paruthi veeran yesterday.

:cry2: :cry:

I should say I was laughing and having fun at almost everything in the movie including grandma with cooling glass, screechy sounding mom, glamourless crowd etc.

Even in serious situations like dad hitting muthazhagu, ALL I DID WAS LAUGH ....
Probably the dialect was too ticklish :?

anyway...............

last half an hour, STOLE all my laughter and LEFT ME WITH A VERY VERY HEAVY heart :(

reality! hurts like HELL!