PDA

View Full Version : Tamil songs in remix form.....

MrJudge
14th November 2006, 01:20 PM
[tscii:2ad87d4a67]Karthik Raja joins mobile bandwagon
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 14 November , 2006, 09:58

Karthik Raja is coming out with his dad Ilayaraja’s remixed old film songs for mobile users. `Pyro Mobile` in association with `Altosys` are coming out with Karthik Raja’s remix of Ilayaraja’s golden oldies. They have launched this exclusive content for Aircel.

Karthik has chosen some golden classics which is bound to excite music fans. 10 songs are being offered initially, which Karthik and his team hand-picked from Ilayaraja’s large repertoire of songs.

The highlight for the mobile users is a song sung by Kamal Hassan from the 1978 classic Sigappu Rojakkal. The song Ninaivo Oru Paravai… sung originally by Kamal and S.Janaki has now been remixed by Karthik with Kamal and Sujatha crooning.

Says Karthik Raja: “I have tried to maintain the dignity of old tunes. The idea of the remix project is aimed at mobile phone generation who will enjoy the foot tapping music”. [/tscii:2ad87d4a67]

MrJudge
14th November 2006, 01:22 PM
The same news at Indiaglitz:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/26844.html

Image gallery:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/10891.html

buggle
14th November 2006, 04:27 PM
Are those pictures new? Kamal looks much younger and also i thought he was busy in Dasavatharam shooting

Cinefan
15th November 2006, 03:50 PM
Are those pictures new? Kamal looks much younger and also i thought he was busy in Dasavatharam shooting

Yes,they are new pics.Kamal indeed is looking younger,result of a regimen he went thro' in the US for 10A.

He is very busy with the shooting of 10A but has found time to sing for KR.Anything for IR&his family,I guess :D

Cinefan
15th November 2006, 03:54 PM
Aana,thoppai innum koranja madhiri illeye :(

aruvi
15th November 2006, 08:04 PM
IR family seems to be going all out to promote long-time no luck KR. Yuvan and some family was at the release of both his last films, and now, IR has come out and gone to his son's audio release.

I don't know how I feel about remixes. I would any day prefer the original. Something magical about them.

dinesh2002
15th November 2006, 08:26 PM
all i feel is pitty for KR.... this is the last thing a MD would eva wanna do to make the makkals remember his name..... do remix of his dad's hits for handphones.... tsk tsk tsk......

aruvi
16th November 2006, 12:41 AM
???!!!:-)

Run!

MumbaiRamki
20th November 2006, 08:38 AM
They showed the audio release of this content ..
The songs ar eonly for mobiles ..They played teh song of Ninaivo Oru Paravai - truly KR has maintained the dignity of the songs ....It is not YSR stuff( big bang stuff ,heavy loops ,some crazy stuff etc ) ..but KR's interpretation of the songs ..

Will have to wait for other songs ...

vigneshram
21st November 2006, 11:52 AM
I remember reading in a interview where Yuvan said, his brother is against remixes. But now...
oh poor KR

Sanguine Sridhar
21st November 2006, 12:00 PM
kr is the most unlucky talented md in tfm :( who can forget ullasam!?

rajasaranam
21st November 2006, 12:19 PM
kr is the most unlucky talented md in tfm :( who can forget ullasam!?

I heard he has an attitude problem :cry: Doesnt mingle well with the crowd or filmmakers. Raaja though having the same problem was able to survive due to his extraordinary talent :)

sureshmehcnit
22nd November 2006, 08:54 AM
anyone heard KR's recent release 'Muruga'

kameshratnam
22nd November 2006, 09:16 AM
KR does and did have an attitude problem. I heard that once had a problem with one of the leading male singers who had sung over 10,000 songs...

He is a very talented guy ..trained under the genius..good knowledge of carnatic, western and folk..

MADDY
24th November 2006, 08:39 AM
didnt know where to post this - Ennadi Muniyamma from Vathiyar is an amazing remix of the 80's classic from D.Imman........very good..... :D .....give it a shot guys....

Renault
24th November 2006, 09:30 AM
Yea Maddy, I liked this remix version a lot.. they have picturised it decently as well.

MrJudge
24th November 2006, 11:10 AM
anyone heard the remix version of ennama kannu in thiruvilaiyaadal? how is it? good / bad?

Hulkster
24th November 2006, 11:12 AM
Ennama Kannu...hmms well to me i felt that such a tune will not go that well with keyboard sounds added to it...retuning it is better :D...the starting prelude is nice but after that it loses the nakkalness and tempo of the original :exactly:

Jilaba
7th February 2007, 02:11 PM
சமீப காலமாக தமிழ்த்திரையுலகை பீடித்திருக்கும் புதிய எய்ட்ஸ் நோய் இந்த 'ரீமிக்ஸ்' எனப்படும் (பழைய அருமையான பாடல்களை) கொலை செய்யும் முயற்சி.

ஏன் புதிய இசையமைப்பாளர்களுகெல்லாம் என்ன ஆச்சு?. அவர்கள்தான் "முந்தி இருந்தவர்கள் இசையில் எதையும் சாதிக்கவேயில்லை. நாங்கள்தான் வானத்திலிருந்து 'தொபுக்கடீர்னு' குதிச்ச இசையமைப்பாளர்கள். புதிது புதிதாக இசையில் புதுமைகளை செய்து கொண்டேயிருக்கிறோம்" அப்படீன்னு தொலைக்காட்சிகளில் வாய் கிழிய பேட்டி கொடுக்கிறார்களே.

அப்புறம் ஏன் பழைய பாடல்களின் காலில் போய் விழுகிறார்கள்?. ஏன் இவர்களின் கற்பனா சக்தி வற்றி வரண்டு போய் விட்டதா?. அப்படியானால் இடத்தை காலிசெய்து கொண்டு போக வேண்டியதுதானே?. ஏன் இந்த பழைய பாடல்களை சிதைக்கும் முயற்சி?.

சமீப காலமாக முந்தைய மெட்டுக்களை மட்டுமே காப்பியடித்து, அதில் புதிய வார்ததைகளை புகுத்தி தந்தார்கள். (அதாவது முதலில் வறணடது இசையமைப்பாளர்களுக்கு). இப்போது பாடலாசிரியர்களுக்கும் கறபனை வறண்டு விட்டது போலும்.

பழைய பாடல்க்ளை அப்படியே வரிக்கு வரி தந்து விடுகிறார்கள். அதுக்கு எதுக்கு ஒரு பாடலாசிரியர், எதுக்கு ஒரு இசையமைப்பாளர்?. பேசாமல் பழைய பாடலையே ஓட விட்டு அதுக்கு ஆடி விட்டுப் போய்விடலாமே.

நாம் பொக்கிஷங்களாக போற்றிப் பாதுகாக்கும் அற்புதமான பழைய பாடல்களை இந்த கற்பனா சக்தியற்ற புல்லுருவிகள் சிதைக்க அனுமதிக்க முடியாது. அனுமதிக்கக் கூடாது.

இதுவரை சிதைக்கப்பட்ட பாடல்கள்:

'தொட்டால் பூ மலரும்'
'தங்கப் பதக்கத்தின் மேலே'
'என்னாடி முனியம்மா'
'என்னாசை மைதிலியே'
'என்னம்மா கண்ணு சௌக்கியமா'

இன்னும் பல.

இப்போது தொடர்ந்து ஒரு படத்துக்கு ஒரு பழைய பாடல் கொலை என நடந்து வருகிறத்.

முன்பு இருந்த இசையமைப்பாளர்களும், பாடலாசிரியர்களும் ஒரு சில நூறுகள், சில ஆயிரங்களுக்காக தங்கள் மண்டையை போட்டு உடைத்துக் கொண்டு உருவாக்கிய காலத்தால் அழியாத பாடல்களை, இந்த திருடர்கள் திருடி விற்று லட்சங்களைக் கொள்ளையடிக்க திரையுலக முன்னோடிகளும், திரைப்பட ரசிகர்களும் அனுமதிக்கக் கூடாது.

வழக்குப்போட்டு, நீதி மன்ற வராண்டாக்களில் அலைய விட வேண்டும்.

இது காலத்தின் கட்டாயம்.

saradhaa_sn
11th February 2007, 06:42 PM
Too Hot....

But an acceptable arguement.....