PDA

View Full Version : coffee grinders/ blenders

moonlight
16th November 2006, 04:20 AM
My sumeet mixie broke down and i hv been managing with osterizer and it lasted for almost 5 yrs now and finally it is giving problems now. i need advice on getting some blender/ coffee grinders to meet my day to day Indian cooking needs till i get my preeti chef pro plus in another 3 months from India. Pl advice!

gaya3usa
6th February 2007, 10:33 AM
Consider Preethi Mixie - I did my research calling my family in India, friends and relatives over here in the USA, who has experience with Sumeet and Preethi Mixie

I am also reposting the below content from one of our hubber which guided and convinced me to buy Preethi Chef Pro Plus Mixie from http://www.perfectpeninsula.com

It is now almost 3 year in run with no single trouble.
The machine is very durable & trouble free performance.
The Jars .... Fine Grinding... The way I want it !

I also ordered another unit for my cousin's family for a newly wed couple last year. At that time, I also bought the New Juicer Extractor jar for $ 25.00 for myself. This jar now converts my mixie into a Juicer Machine !! None of the Indian brand mixie in market has this optional Juicer Extractor Jar !! Preethi " A Perfect Machine for my Kitchen " My cousin appreciates me often for the gift I sent for her. She admires Preethi and admits her food is tasty when compared, to grind in the US blender - Osterizer that her husband had before !

The company is now offering this Juicer Extractor Jar FREE with the purchase of Chef Pro Plus Model.
Use this link: http://www.perfectpeninsula.com/ChefProPlus.htm
I have developed confidence over this web site now, as i did not have any issue with my Credit card safety, when used online.
A well secured web site.

From a satisfied users : I recommend to make your choice for Preethi Mixie - Make it wise as these are one time buy with a price backed with Quality and durability !! The best choice !! :wink:

For your reference below is posted by one of our forum hubber

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Premkumar (@ 219.65.170.123) on: Sun Apr 18 00:57:37 EDT 2004
Four year back I bought Sumeet, Since then I have already spent more than its cost to replace its parts and repair/ service charges. The only part that I haven't repaired or replaced, is the Motor. 8 months back the motor also started to give problem. When I checked with my retailer, it was not worth to repair.
As it has already burnt my money twice the cost of the Mixie.
My only other option was to switch to another Brand. I did more research with my friends, relatives, some of my retailer store in my city and I also went online to choose the right brand.
Very few brands were short listed among that PREETHI - Chef Pro Plus was unbeatable and non compromising quality !!
Reading comments on various Forumhub thread, I finally convinced to go for Preethi Mixie.
When I Used Preethi for the first time, I was able to know the difference -
Jars & Blades are very sturdy - Salem Stainless Steel - 100% rust proof
5 multiple size Jars with excellent Grind, Serve and Store feature - Making Preethi quite distinquished for any other market brands.
Overall, Preethi is a Quality product, that suits all wet/dry or small/Big Grinding requirements
Using both Sumeet and Preethi, I am really happy with Preethi ! I would strongly recommend " Preethi " for anyone who is considering to buy a Mixie.
For more product information on Preethi literature and specification click to this link.
http://www.perfectpeninsula.com/ChefProPlus.htm

I hope, by writing my bad experience about Sumeet Mixie, will bring awareness to the customers.