PDA

View Full Version : Recipes Archive

shakthi
17th November 2006, 11:52 AM
Dear Moderators,

I have been going thru this forum (esp the food) for the past 2 years and I must say i really enjoy it!

One thing I do find annoying :banghead: from time to time is that to get that particular recipe which you know is somewhere there but it's just that you had forgotten which particular thread and cannot retrieve - a suggestion can we have one common thread which links to all recipes (and not the tips etc) so that finidng receipes would be so much more easier.

I saw a similar Malaysian based forum where members contribute and share recipies. The moderators then categorise all the recipes into different categories (like cakes, biscuits, rice, noodles etc etc) and then post the said receipe (minus the tips, small talks etc) in the relevant category. Can that be done here as well? FYI, the forum is http://forum.cari.com.my/forumdisplay.php?fid=78

Thanks!!

dev
17th November 2006, 03:17 PM
You can find the index of recipes on the 1st page for a few threads like tamiladu delicacies, sun tv recipes, palakkad recipes etc...

Your request for indexing all threads & putting it in a single thread can be accomodated provided there are volunteers to share the job in the initial stage...The procedure is simple but one will have to spend quite a lot of time to collect & organise the stuff... Any takers???... If anyone is interested, pls PM me or NOV...