PDA

View Full Version : YOGi b Natchatra the new sensation tamil hiphop

arsaregama
21st November 2006, 12:29 PM
http://vallavan.macrology.com.my/v4/index.php

these fellows are rocking ... the song madai thiranthu is an instantaneous hit all over .. remix revisited...........

check this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbBsDOzxZlU

dinesh2002
21st November 2006, 01:14 PM
ohh..the songs in the album rocks man!!! loved all the tracks...esp Indian Girls...... superb!!!

k_vanan
21st November 2006, 01:33 PM
Really good remixed by YOGI B and another one to mentioned is Sasi the Don Anbe yen Anbe really fantastic.

Sanjeevi
21st November 2006, 02:37 PM
Wov the madai thiranthu remix song has been viewed more than one lac times so far.

amazing hit

july
21st November 2006, 05:17 PM
join the groups for more update
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yogi-B_And_Natchatra

arsaregama
22nd November 2006, 09:39 AM
yeah heard it yeste4rday these guys have the good potential but i doubt they r using the ejay kind a music.. without using real instruments

Scale
22nd November 2006, 12:50 PM
Another dejected attempt of an IR classic in the form of remix. Except the hiphop intro vocals nothing impresses. Same lyrics sung in the same fashion.

Isnt KR the authorised one for IR's remix? I hate whoever it is.

Is there anyother song in the album or all remixes?

arsaregama
22nd November 2006, 01:56 PM
yeah this is the only remix others all are are of diff falvour some r good but enjoyable only in parts

kameshratnam
22nd November 2006, 02:36 PM
Its got a srilankan mix in it and talks about famine and all stuff.this is nt the way to express it.Good Attempt but unimpressive

july
23rd November 2006, 02:03 PM
Its got a srilankan mix in it and talks about famine and all stuff.this is nt the way to express it.Good Attempt but unimpressive

wht sri lankan mix in this album :roll:

interz
23rd November 2006, 06:51 PM
Its well done, hats off for talented music and good vibe. Is it a fresh song remix or has it been around for couple of years??

rayan36
24th November 2006, 09:00 AM
Kudos to Yogi B & Nachatra :notworthy: :2thumbsup: for giving an extraordinary Malaysian album, one of a kind, finally :roll: a different kind of genre by Malaysian, but Madai Thiranthu didn't impress me, I loved the ori. version best :wink: ( i just don't like remixes), the whole album is worth the money

Sanjeevi
10th January 2007, 02:44 PM
They performed well in Vijay TV's Jodi No. 1 final :clap:

NOV
10th January 2007, 07:18 PM
another Malaysian group to look out for is Chakrasonic. their latest song - a hip hop version of EdhO mOham EdhO thaagam has been chartbusters for a while now.

p/s: yes they pay obesciance to IR by having the part "Ilaiyaraja endhan paatirukku" twice at the beginning and end of the song. :lol:

dinesh2002
10th January 2007, 07:26 PM
yupp... particularly Yogi B & Nachatra and also Chakrasonic is rocking the malaysian charts.... they have changed the whole trend we use to have those day in M'sia....those dappangutu songs....

Hulkster
10th January 2007, 07:59 PM
I remember The Keys and Lock up from Malaysia...The Keys were the metallic or hard rock version of dappangkoothu...your ears can just blast away hearing them...but i liked the way they used their electric guitar..so high tempo and adrenaline like...lock up had good songs as well...pachai kili(joget ayam berkokok).

What about hyperkinetix?

dinesh2002
11th January 2007, 04:41 PM
ohh..Hulkster....yea...Lock Up and the Keys.... hahahaha.... they were great in thier genre... but do u remeber another 2 songs that made huge waves down here ..... " Meena Meena Meena, Ava Meena Vango Poona" and " Maana Madurai Nanthane,Hey Machan, yen kadhal thedi neyum Vaa aaa " ... :lol2: not sure the artist,but their songs were popular down here back in those days....

Hulkster
12th January 2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah..meenu meenu meenu..ava meenu vanga pona...its not really dappangkoothu but just pure tunes made to look very catchy.....i liked the OG Nanba group...they had one song which was very tearey...ironically the song which they dedicated after the loss of their friend.

selvakumar
26th October 2007, 06:25 PM
what RAPE to the IR original?
I am listening to that remix just now ?
sucks big time :x

Intha RAP ah mothalla ozhikkanum :cry:

Madevan94
27th October 2007, 01:10 AM
can you post a link to listen meenu meenu meenu song dinesh,,

karthik_sa2
17th November 2007, 12:58 PM
my best songs of yogi b are 'kadhal engae' and 'siva siva' ...good lyrics too...

R.Latha
7th January 2009, 02:05 PM
Yogi B sings for 'Endhiran'
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, January 06, 2009]

Singer Yogi B who has made his presence felt in the Tamil film industry with some spectacular songs, has been roped in to sing a song for the mammoth production 'Endhiran' that stars superstar Rajinikanth and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

A. R. Rahman who is the music director of the film has confirmed to Indiaglitz that Yogi B has indeed sung a song for the film. Moreover, he added that the Malaysian singer was in his studio a while back with regards to Endhiran. A. R. Rahman was working for the Aamir Khan starrer 'Ghajini' at that time. Though Yogi B was there was Endhiran, his services were used for a background score 'Run' that features in 'Ghajini'.

Everything about 'Endhiran' is shrouded with complete secrecy as is the case with every Shankar film. 'Endhiran' produced by Sun Pictures will be ready for release in 2010.