PDA

View Full Version : WWE - THE ROCK (Peoples champion)

rockydeva
5th December 2006, 10:55 AM
If you smell what THE ROCK is cooking

selvakumar
5th December 2006, 12:27 PM
:bluejump: One of my favorite wrestlers of all time next to HULK and Goldberg !

I became a fan of WWE after watching ROCK VS HHH matches :D

The PEOPLE champion ! :bluejump:

His style, his walk, the way he stares at the opponent .. wow.. :thumbsup:

rockydeva
5th December 2006, 02:13 PM
:bluejump: One of my favorite wrestlers of all time next to HULK and Goldberg !

I became a fan of WWE after watching ROCK VS HHH matches :D

The PEOPLE champion ! :bluejump:

His style, his walk, the way he stares at the opponent .. wow.. :thumbsup:

same thing selva i also be his fan after seeing his matches with HHH,
and i became his all time fan

Tamil cinemavukku oru Thalana
WWE oru ROCk

rockydeva
5th December 2006, 02:14 PM
The rock says

nilavupriyan
5th December 2006, 02:28 PM
STONE COLD THAN GETHU!

imsai
5th December 2006, 04:40 PM
My Favourite :bluejump: :redjump: :boo:

Nothing excites me as much as a Rock's segment. Give a mic on his hand, he'll entertain you for hours :P .

Became a Rock fan watching his duels with Austin. I stopped watching WWE after his departure.

He's the most popular wrestler ever.

selvakumar
5th December 2006, 04:55 PM
STONE COLD THAN GETHU!

Rock and Hulk > Attract ALL kind of People ! :)
Stone and Goldberg > They attract hardcore lovers of wrestling alone :)

IMO, Goldberg portrays more GETHU than Stone ! :)

Wibha
6th December 2006, 07:42 AM
STONE COLD THAN GETHU!

:yes:

Aandavan
6th December 2006, 09:16 AM
STONE COLD THAN GETHU!

Rock and Hulk > Attract ALL kind of People ! :)
Stone and Goldberg > They attract hardcore lovers of wrestling alone :)

IMO, Goldberg portrays more GETHU than Stone ! :)yes very much... the entrance is just super.. great music.. and the way he walks out into the arena from the locker room is sema gethu... stone cold is vetti gethu.. mottai thalayan is no more fit for wrestling...

Raikkonen
6th December 2006, 09:50 AM
Stone Cold had several run ins with the management and he never fully recovered from a neck injury suffered in a match..
This guy was originally released by another independent wrestling because they felt he was not good enough...
you can see that people with good speech skills, people awesome on mic are the ones who gets over the fans like stone cold and rock..

selvakumar
6th December 2006, 12:47 PM
yes very much... the entrance is just super.. great music.. and the way he walks out into the arena from the locker room is sema gethu... stone cold is vetti gethu.. mottai thalayan is no more fit for wrestling...

:yes:

He holds the record for continuous win over 2 years which was later on broken by Kevin Nash (ofcourse with enough cheating)

GETHU na athu GOLDBERG THAAN :exactly: No one can come near that !

"Time to play his music" :smokesmirk:

rocketboy
6th December 2006, 11:31 PM
ROCK vs BRUCE LEE should be one hell of a fight.

nilavupriyan
7th December 2006, 05:53 AM
ROCK vs BRUCE LEE should be one hell of a fight.

brucee lee ore kickuthan...rock kavundhuduvan...actorsayum...nija fightereyum compare panna kooodadhu...

nilavupriyan
7th December 2006, 07:02 AM
rock overacting..stone cold thuruthurun irupan

hulk dunno...goldberg i dont think anyone can beat him...

we dont know when the glass breaks and stone cold wuld come and kick anyone...ehe yara adipane theriyadhu...mottathala......t-shirt...jeans trouser...french beard...talking syyle...breaking beer with head....sone cold than kalakkal

ajithfederer
7th December 2006, 10:50 AM
Stone cold the coolest............mayirae pochunnu evana irunthalum pesuvaan......adipaan.. :lol: .....his intro music is the attitude flowing intro.......Stunner super move..... 8-)

the way his opponents eject and fly after his stunner move 8-)

\

we dont know when the glass breaks and stone cold wuld come and kick anyone...ehe yara adipane theriyadhu...mottathala......t-shirt...jeans trouser...french beard...talking syyle...breaking beer with head....sone cold than kalakkal

imsai
7th December 2006, 11:29 AM
Most electrifying man in sports and entertainment, The Rock 8-).

Rock gurantees more entertainment than any wrestler. The fact is, he writes his part. He's the most charismacti, none can match him.

Sanguine Sridhar
7th December 2006, 11:31 AM
Rock's bottom :shock: :lol2:

People Elbow appadina enna :roll: :?

imsai
7th December 2006, 11:37 AM
They're his finishing moves. Few new terms in WWE :lol2:

Sanguine Sridhar
7th December 2006, 11:40 AM
Oh :lol2:

Raikkonen
8th December 2006, 12:27 PM
Stone Cold is an ultimately one move guy and that one move sucks..

Hulkster
9th December 2006, 10:41 AM
Undertaker :P...he gave the WWF(formerly) a whole new dimension with his underworld style of intro and speech..amazing..and not to mention his technical skills with walk on the rope and the flying lariat :clap:

mazhaichaaral
11th December 2006, 05:29 AM

better than rocks move...wat does rock do.....moves two times over the rope and puts his elbow on the opponent....putting elbow on opponents chest is very common in wrestling!...even shawn micheals flies from the rope and puts hid elbow...

stone colds stunner is the best move.....bret harts move is something diff....he ultimately makes the opponent to accept the defeat :thumbsup:

imsai
11th December 2006, 05:36 AM
better than rocks move...wat does rock do.....moves two times over the rope and puts his elbow on the opponent....putting elbow on opponents chest is very common in wrestling!...even shawn micheals flies from the rope and puts hid elbow...

stone colds stunner is the best move.....bret harts move is something diff....he ultimately makes the opponent to accept the defeat :thumbsup:

welcome back.. people's elbow is the most famour finishing move in wrestling.. you gotta watch crowd's reaction when he does it.. but it's not the best

the best is the rock bottom.. he usually finishes people off with this one.

mazhaichaaral
11th December 2006, 05:39 AM

welcome back.. people's elbow is the most famour finishing move in wrestling.. you gotta watch crowd's reaction when he does it.. but it's not the best

the best is the rock bottom.. he usually finishes people off with this one.
we cant believe that the opponent is stumped by rocks bottom...rock just catches his shoulder and puts him down.....then peoples elbow!

but stunner is a stunning move..the opponent just ejects over ston colds shoulder! and its an unexpected wonderful move!

mazhaichaaral
11th December 2006, 05:40 AM
what happened to another wonderful fellow...forgot his name...hez the youngest champion in wwe history.

imsai
11th December 2006, 05:42 AM
we cant believe that the opponent is stumped by rocks bottom...rock just catches his shoulder and puts him down.....then peoples elbow!

but stunner is a stunning move..the opponent just ejects over ston colds shoulder! and its an unexpected wonderful move!

then we can't believe stone cold stunner.. he kicks people in stomach and then hit the stunner.. people can easily escape from it..

rock bottom rocks

imsai
11th December 2006, 05:44 AM
rock bottom is the best for me and stunner is the best for you.. we won't agree on one move so let's just leave it there.. no point in arguing :roll:

mazhaichaaral
11th December 2006, 05:45 AM

then we can't believe stone cold stunner.. he kicks people in stomach and then hit the stunner.. people can easily escape from it..

rock bottom rocks

how can people escape from it...its all of a sudden move....

but many have escaped ...not alays....i mean if the stunner is done ..the opponent is done...such a powerful move!

as for as the most famous wrestler title....it should goto bret hart..man hin his old matches people just go crazy !

ajithfederer
11th December 2006, 06:16 AM
:exactly:
bret harts move is called sharp shooter i :roll:

Raikkonen
12th December 2006, 09:45 AM
Yes Bret's leg lock is called Sharopshooter, and The Rock has used it in various times..
i have seen much better finishing moves than the Stunner..
Some of unknown stars posseses some great finishing moves
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CCqXmgCmNhc

This is called Front Flip Pildriver and done by TNA's Petey Williams.. Voted the Best Finisher by Wrsetling Observer for 2 straight years..

Aandavan
12th December 2006, 06:23 PM
Yes Bret's leg lock is called Sharopshooter, and The Rock has used it in various times..
i have seen much better finishing moves than the Stunner..
Some of unknown stars posseses some great finishing moves
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CCqXmgCmNhc

This is called Front Flip Pildriver and done by TNA's Petey Williams.. Voted the Best Finisher by Wrsetling Observer for 2 straight years.. :shock: :shock: woww.... thats one very difficult move siva..

Raikkonen
13th December 2006, 06:02 AM
Ya.. i love this move..
Its called Canadian Destroyer..

Aandavan
13th December 2006, 02:20 PM
stone cold stunner is a nothing move... i had seen many times, super stars trying their best to lie down after getting stunned...

rockydeva
13th December 2006, 03:44 PM
the stunner is nothing compare to The ROCKS BOTTOM

Raikkonen
14th December 2006, 09:27 AM
:rotfl:

rock is the one who has notorious ability to backflip after stunner when one isnt needed..

rockydeva
14th December 2006, 02:24 PM
:rotfl:

Raikkonen
18th December 2006, 09:00 AM
John Cena is the new Rock/ Austin in making.. no wrestling skills whatsoever.. but now WWE Champion.. solely relying on his mc skills..

mazhaichaaral
18th December 2006, 09:30 AM
John Cena is the new Rock/ Austin in making.. no wrestling skills whatsoever.. but now WWE Champion.. solely relying on his mc skills..

what abt the youngest wwe champion ever...i forgot his name

Raikkonen
18th December 2006, 09:49 AM
Randy Orton.. he is the most over-rated star at the moment..

rockydeva
18th December 2006, 12:23 PM

i dont think so...

Its rey mesterio

Raikkonen
20th December 2006, 09:05 AM
No.. rey is not young as you think.. he is semi-retirement mode now..

Raikkonen
3rd January 2007, 08:26 AM
I just checked the Wrestling Observer's Newsletter's Annual Awards.. i cant believe what i saw

Best Wrestler : Samoa Joe
Most Outstanding Wrestler : Samoa Joe
Match of the Year : Samoa Joe vs Kenta Kobashi

i have watched the guy, he is Good.. Damn good..

thimuru
3rd January 2007, 08:27 AM

no :roll:

rockydeva
23rd January 2007, 04:52 PM
:notworthy:

Raikkonen
25th January 2007, 09:24 AM
Oh ya, this sunday we have Royal Rumble PPV...

Raikkonen
29th January 2007, 10:32 AM
Taker wins rumble :bluejump:

Saamy
29th January 2007, 12:16 PM
Taker wins rumble :bluejump: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes: :yes: :victory: :victory: :cool2: :goodidea: :goodidea: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Raikkonen
29th January 2007, 01:20 PM
Look at the amount of blood he lost during the end..
i orederd this ppv, because i know Undertaker will win.. :bluejump:

Saamy
30th January 2007, 11:41 AM
Look at the amount of blood he lost during the end..
i orederd this ppv, because i know Undertaker will win.. :bluejump: hey other matches are fixed.. but is the rumble fixed??
it looks damn original..

Raikkonen
2nd February 2007, 08:38 AM
In pro wrestling, everything is fixed.. eleimination is fixed.. they will fix the last four, and eliminations will be done based on the last four men standing..

Raikkonen
6th February 2007, 11:24 AM
i paid 39.95 for the ppv, and still bought the dvd yesterday..
because the ppv was damn awesome, one of the best WWE has produced in years..

Raikkonen
23rd March 2007, 01:22 PM
Happy Birthday Mr Mark Callaway better known as The Undertaker.. he turns 42 tomorrow (24th March)..
Long Live Deadman.. :bluejump:

rockydeva
6th April 2007, 09:45 AM
Raikkonen,

Did you see WRESTLEMANIA 23, simply superb

Undertaker wins championship,Mcmohan shaved the head BALD

Raikkonen
6th April 2007, 12:03 PM
ya i watched it.. Taker match was the best.. apart from that very poor.. Taker/Batista match was the only one to crack **** in official ratings, which sums up everything..

rockydeva
19th April 2007, 05:06 PM
yep i have been seeing TAKER for the last 10 years , he is simply awesome

Raikkonen
20th April 2007, 09:00 AM
Oh ic, but make it 11 years because Taker going to retire next year, proabably after Wrestlemania..

Raikkonen
26th June 2007, 12:42 PM
RIP Chris Benoit & Family..

The best wretsler of the entire roster is gone, and im speechless..

dinesh13284
25th January 2008, 03:43 PM
What happened to Jeff Hardy and Randy Ordan Match?

My all time favourite star is Jeff. I like him for his attitude.

Raikkonen
26th January 2008, 01:25 PM
Orton/Hardy is scheduled for Royal Rumble this Sunday (Monday in Asia).. this is my fav wwe event every year, i have ordered it, its going to be awesome :bluejump:

karthik_sa2
10th March 2008, 02:50 PM
innum idhellam paakareengala!!!??? :lol2: nyways i was also once a crazy fan of wwf .... not anymore though.... i used to love bret the hitman hart.. steiner brothers....123kid and the best rock...now i don know whats happeneing there....i knew it was all acting stuff but still enjoyed it....am surprised still undertaker prevails...is kane also wrestling now....???

karthik_sa2
10th March 2008, 02:55 PM
my best match till date is undertaker vs yokozuna...superb direction...coffin'la vachu adachiruvanga undertaker'a....then shawn vs bret ....lex luger vs yokuzuna....owen hart vs 123kid and ofcourse rock vs hhh...

Raikkonen
29th March 2008, 01:08 PM
i'm surprised that many people are not interested in this. :lol: but wrestlemania is on sunday, i dont know how u guys never get pumped..

Ramakrishna
29th March 2008, 02:10 PM
i'm surprised that many people are not interested in this. :lol: but wrestlemania is on sunday, i dont know how u guys never get pumped..

athellaam oru kaalamdaa