PDA

View Full Version : Pachaikilli Muthucharam - HJ

slperson1
5th December 2006, 08:08 PM
Trailer

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Trailers/trailers1/videos/pachaikilli-muthucharam.wmv

Riyas_05
6th December 2006, 12:58 AM
When is the audio releasing.

buvana
6th December 2006, 08:08 AM
Info on Pachai Kili..

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2006/dec/04slide1.htm

rags141
7th December 2006, 08:41 PM
scenes looks very similar to the latest hollywood movie "derailed" with jennifer anniston.

baba88
7th December 2006, 09:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=maiRL49Apqc

slperson1
7th December 2006, 10:05 PM
thats because its the same movie.storyline is the same.

A.ANAND
9th December 2006, 11:44 AM
thats because its the same movie.storyline is the same.yes!!no doubt PKMC is copy from 'derailed'athane patten :lol: gautham avthu original'vathu..ellam thiruttu payalgathan....

bulb_mani
9th December 2006, 11:58 AM
thats because its the same movie.storyline is the same.yes!!no doubt PKMC is copy from 'derailed'athane patten :lol: gautham avthu original'vathu..ellam thiruttu payalgathan....

Why anand are Minnale , KAAKA KAAKA and VV also copies :?

A.ANAND
9th December 2006, 01:33 PM
Minnale movie same style like s.j.surya's 'kushi'.kaaka kaaka is o.k.
but V.V is totally insp. from hollywood t.v serial like c.s.i ..technically,music thavira intha moviela appadi perusa onnum illa.gimmic,gimmic,gimmic....ithan unmai.

bulb_mani
9th December 2006, 01:41 PM
Minnale movie same style like s.j.surya's 'kushi'.kaaka kaaka is o.k.
but V.V is totally insp. from hollywood t.v serial like c.s.i ..technically,music thavira intha moviela appadi perusa onnum illa.gimmic,gimmic,gimmic....ithan unmai.

Ok :oops: :oops:

njv
9th December 2006, 02:08 PM

Sarakku vachirukaen, Sarakku vachrukaen, US tripla poi paatha pada sarakku vachirukaen - Yes Anand, story line is EJACTLY same as detailed. Forgot about this, this is no different than Thirutupayale, the difference is that here the guy is guilty and he has his "heroism" to show where as in Thirutupayale, the girl can not show "heroinism" so just the climax is different.

Ivanungalukkellam Ramanarayanan evlavo paravaillae.

Riyas_05
9th December 2006, 02:18 PM
Visit:
www.pachaikilimuthucharam.com

bulb_mani
9th December 2006, 02:30 PM
Ivanungalukkellam Ramanarayanan evlavo paravaillae.

:oops:

A.ANAND
9th December 2006, 02:47 PM

Sarakku vachirukaen, Sarakku vachrukaen, US tripla poi paatha pada sarakku vachirukaen - Yes Anand, story line is EJACTLY same as detailed. Forgot about this, this is no different than Thirutupayale, the difference is that here the guy is guilty and he has his "heroism" to show where as in Thirutupayale, the girl can not show "heroinism" so just the climax is different.

Ivanungalukkellam Ramanarayanan evlavo paravaillae.thanks njv.neenggalachum konjamavathu ottu kittinggale..avarukku ennamo[gautham menon]than romba originala film pannaratha nenappu vera :banghead: ethanai nalaikkuthan psycho mathiri viilan[athuvum ketta ketta varthayila vasanam vera]nichyam oru dark roomla candle oda oru air cond cool'la thangga mudiyama nadunngum oru olaral songs hj's athitha karpanaiyil.erukkave irukkar avarathu left hand editor anthony...hero pesa vaaya thoranthale cut!cut!cut...gautham ikku ore oru advise,muthalla neenga latin american movieya pakkaratha stop pannungga....

great
9th December 2006, 02:56 PM
Minnale movie same style like s.j.surya's 'kushi'.

Can you explain more on Minnalae . I dont find any relation between Kushi and Minnalae not even a single scene :?

whats the C.S.I you are talking about :)

A.ANAND
9th December 2006, 03:13 PM
i dont say minnale is copy from kushi,but style dialoge and galatta scene similar to kushi movie.c.s.i is popular hollywood serial[investigation of serial killer]naanum kamal fan than.mathavanggalukku eppadiyo theriyala but i still belief V.V IS CAPTAIN VIJAYKANT MASALA HOLLYWOOD MOVIELA HEROVA PANNA EPPADI IRKKUMO ATHU MATHIRITHAN KAMAL PANNA V.V IN KOLLYWOOD.

arsaregama
9th December 2006, 04:19 PM
minnale is not kushi its kadhal mannan .. picking up the heroine after engagement in a week

dinesh2002
9th December 2006, 08:00 PM
yappa.... no matter wut u say now,both the movies are blockbuster hit... onnum seiyamudiyathu.... vidunge.... :noteeth:

PKMC.....the audio played in the website is very catchy.......... it has raised my expectation on the audio to be a class album kinda.... lets see.....

bulb_mani
9th December 2006, 08:35 PM
minnale is not kushi its kadhal mannan .. picking up the heroine after engagement in a week

:exactly:

Osho
9th December 2006, 08:37 PM
Does anyone have the same feeling after seeing the promo's like me. It reminds me of the movie called "Derailed" starring Jeniffer aniston and clive oven. It was a James siegel novel. I might be completely wrong here.

bulb_mani
9th December 2006, 08:46 PM
Does anyone have the same feeling after seeing the promo's like me. It reminds me of the movie called "Derailed" starring Jeniffer aniston and clive oven. It was a James siegel novel. I might be completely wrong here.

I think u havent read the previous posts... everyone says the same :P

njv
10th December 2006, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the party.

Hulkster
10th December 2006, 10:35 AM
Yaen pa yellarum eppadi gautham menonai norakkuraenge....the director's part is to only direct a story's flow and the characters in it....directors are not always people with great stories.....same goes for MR..his movies are either adapted or inspired from great movies but his direction is always original :exactly:

dinesh2002
10th December 2006, 07:35 PM
true...if we r gonna nail down Gautham like that..... i wonder what will happen to Mani if they do the same on him...... :? i belive most his movies were inspired by some novels/series/movies from hollywood... such as Anjali from a tele serial in 1980s, etc etc....

but as u said,his direction is the 1 made it look diff & unique...which something cant be recreated by any dirs untill now....

i think Gautham has some speciality too and its not healthy to push him down just coz of his inspiration from eng films and wut so eva.............

njv
10th December 2006, 07:43 PM
true...if we r gonna nail down Gautham like that..... i wonder what will happen to Mani if they do the same on him...... :? i belive most his movies were inspired by some novels/series/movies from hollywood... such as Anjali from a tele serial in 1980s, etc etc....

but as u said,his direction is the 1 made it look diff & unique...which something cant be recreated by any dirs untill now....

i think Gautham has some speciality too and its not healthy to push him down just coz of his inspiration from eng films and wut so eva.............

Hey, who said mani is anything great. still they stand small compared to ramanarayan when it comes to originality.

Hulkster
10th December 2006, 07:51 PM
Hey, who said mani is anything great. still they stand small compared to ramanarayan when it comes to originality.

Loads of animals....he copied that from MGM films i am damn sure :exactly:

dinesh2002
10th December 2006, 07:56 PM
ramanarayanan who makes that weird religious films & animals playing & dressing up like humans????? :confused2: :omg:

Ramakrishna
10th December 2006, 07:58 PM
ramanarayanan who makes that weird religious films & animals playing & dressing up like humans????? :confused2: :omg:

Avare thaan 8-)

dinesh2002
10th December 2006, 08:00 PM
NJV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

sure,his originality is unbeatable when u think about it.... no 1 will ever think as weird & unbelievable like him in the world !!! :yes:

dinesh2002
10th December 2006, 08:02 PM

Avare thaan 8-)

:ashamed: :banghead:

Hulkster
10th December 2006, 08:15 PM
Dinesh2002 :notthatway: ....his amman film was quite good to watch..the rest is all :banghead: stuff...from monkey to dung beetle yetheiyum avaru vittu veikkuley :cry2:

Alrite lets end digression...PM audio release is when? :?

dinesh2002
10th December 2006, 09:11 PM
wait a min.... Amman movie??!! the 1 had Ramya Krishnan as Goddess Amman & Soundarya as the bakthan ?? the telugu dubbing movie ??? ohh wow....thats my ONLY 1 fav religious movie.... very beautifullly taken & great graphics..... :clap: Ramya was an excellent choice as GOddess Amman...damn even i got freaked out when eva she appears and esp the ending as Kali Amma.... :shock:

ohh yea..back to topic... Hulkster,did u listen to the theme music beeing played in its official website??? it captured my attention right away.... very haunting piece.... :D when is the audio releasing if the movie is suppose to be released on Christmass ??? Dec 25......... only 15 days more... :?

Hulkster
10th December 2006, 09:33 PM
:exactly:....she had a immense presence and brilliant expressions that really made her amman like...sad she was not utilised well after padayappa :cry2:

I guess its along with the movie or 1 week before the movie...alrite i will go and listen hopefully this time his instrumental music is more polished :D

great
10th December 2006, 11:58 PM
Hey i dont think the amman movie was directed by Rama Narayana. Come on he cant make movies with graphics which are watchable.

Graphics in his movies would be ameture :lol2:

Shankar
11th December 2006, 09:18 AM
Amman was by Koti Ramakrishna

selvakumar
11th December 2006, 10:22 AM

Plot may be similar. It is not. There is a difference too. IN Minnlae, he starts loving that girl even before knowing that she is about to be engaged / going to marry someone else.
Whereas Kaadhal Mannan dealt it much more seriously. He starts loving that girl in the engagement hall 8-) :P Any minor flaw could have made KM a controversial movie. Minnale on the other hand dealt with that in the usual cinematic way. I mean.. Loving a girl in the name of her financee. :)

IMO, Difference between Minnalae and KM are much more ! :)

A.ANAND
11th December 2006, 10:27 AM
njv,sorry!!!maniratnam movie patti pesa unngalukku entha 'thaguthiyum' illai :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

dinesh2002
11th December 2006, 10:56 AM

Plot may be similar. It is not. There is a difference too. IN Minnlae, he starts loving that girl even before knowing that she is about to be engaged / going to marry someone else.
Whereas Kaadhal Mannan dealt it much more seriously. He starts loving that girl in the engagement hall 8-) :P Any minor flaw could have made KM a controversial movie. Minnale on the other hand dealt with that in the usual cinematic way. I mean.. Loving a girl in the name of her financee. :)

IMO, Difference between Minnalae and KM are much more ! :)

yupp.... comparing Minnale & Kadhal Manan is something like comparing Indian & Anniyan.... the simularity is there...but the whole package is diff...... :D is my example correct :?

selvakumar
11th December 2006, 11:10 AM
yupp.... comparing Minnale & Kadhal Manan is something like comparing Indian & Anniyan.... the simularity is there...but the whole package is diff...... :D is my example correct :?

Your mapping is :oops: :oops: :oops:
IMO, KM may not be a GREAT HIT compared to MINNLAE. But interms of quality and other things, IT IS MUCH SIMILAR TO MINNLAE ! May you can take KM and MINNALAE on the same boat !

I hope you have seen KM :P

dinesh2002
11th December 2006, 11:12 AM
yupp man...watched the film b4...but cant really remember the story much...i dun even remember minnale much.... but i know Minnale & Kadhal Mannan's audio was a huge hit.....

selvakumar
11th December 2006, 12:02 PM
yupp man...watched the film b4...but cant really remember the story much...i dun even remember minnale much.... but i know Minnale & Kadhal Mannan's audio was a huge hit.....

Yes !! But Minnalae attracted ALL type of audience and was received well. Hope GAUTHAM recreates the magic in the future

KM on the other hand didn't become a HUGE HIT but had the same effect. Personally both are my favorite movies. But KM - I rate as my NO.1 favorite ajith movie - That is what made me an ajith fan :)

Gautham >> we expect yet another MINNLAE from you :)

MADDY
12th December 2006, 09:19 AM
Yes !! But Minnalae attracted ALL type of audience and was received well. Hope GAUTHAM recreates the magic in the future

KM on the other hand didn't become a HUGE HIT but had the same effect. Personally both are my favorite movies. But KM - I rate as my NO.1 favorite ajith movie - That is what made me an ajith fan :)

Gautham >> we expect yet another MINNLAE from you :)

Selva, u shuld watch "Aur Pyaar ho gaya" .......Minnale was inspired from that.......read plot summary......Dinesh, u too.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118525/plotsummary

i kept this link to use when some adhi-medhavi tells GM is better than MR.......but had to use it here.... :lol: .......

GM has our support just bcos he dosent make kuthhu movies....thats it...... 8-) ......

lastly, KM's intensity was too good........Minnale was a very soft movie.......i wud rate KM a better movie but minnale is something very close to my heart, bcos i was down with love that time.... :lol: ......

selvakumar
12th December 2006, 10:14 AM
Maddy,
:) I think I have seen the movie that you pointed out. :banghead: I saw some parts of the movie and it deserves a :hammer:

Well. I don't think we have to be that harsh on GM coz the plot is some what similar to Minnalae. But Minnalae is unique in its own way. I don't think GM is foolish enough to inspire from Hindi movies. IF that is the case, he would not have given RHTDM. :) He might have got it from some other HOllywood flick ! :)

lastly, KM's intensity was too good........Minnale was a very soft movie.......i wud rate KM a better movie but minnale is something very close to my heart, bcos i was down with love that time....

aahaaa !! ... :lol: :lol: I hope you didn't had the intensity of KM which in turn made Minnalae a soft one for you ! :lol: IMO, BOth are my favorites. I like Uyirae too ! :)

KM - Uyirae - Minnale :P

BTW, Do you think Gautham will give us yet another MINNALE ? :?

MADDY
12th December 2006, 10:40 AM
Maddy,
:) I think I have seen the movie that you pointed out. :banghead: I saw some parts of the movie and it deserves a :hammer:

Well. I don't think we have to be that harsh on GM coz the plot is some what similar to Minnalae. But Minnalae is unique in its own way. I don't think GM is foolish enough to inspire from Hindi movies. IF that is the case, he would not have given RHTDM. :) He might have got it from some other HOllywood flick ! :)

yes selva, Minnale was far better than that hindi movie but when i saw minnale, i couldnt help recollecting that hindi movie.....

another Minnale - even i want it from him but i doubt whether he will come out of his long haired villains, raw-reality, maya, ilamarans and Amudhans..... :lol: .......he is pretty poor on variety.......what happend to his chennayil oru mazhaikaalam?? i thot that shuld have been a romantic movie....

selvakumar
12th December 2006, 10:42 AM
another Minnale - even i want it from him but i doubt whether he will come out of his long haired villains, raw-reality, maya, ilamarans and Amudhans..... :lol: .......he is pretty poor on variety.......what happend to his chennayil oru mazhaikaalam?? i thot that shuld have been a romantic movie....

:lol: Yes.. He lacks variety !

Chennayil oru mazhaikaalam - Jillunnu oru Kaadhal (From what I have heard) :) :lol: :lol:

MADDY
12th December 2006, 11:07 AM

:lol: Yes.. He lacks variety !

Chennayil oru mazhaikaalam - Jillunnu oru Kaadhal (From what I have heard) :) :lol: :lol:

oh adhuthaana idhu - (vadivelu style)........ :lol: ....if GM wud have directed it, it wud have been much better.....but ARR wouldnt have been there.....so neways no gain situation for us.... :lol:

dinesh2002
12th December 2006, 11:26 AM
Chennayil Oru Mazhaikalaam = Sillunu Oru Kadhal .... r u telling this base on the tittle coz they rhym in a certain ORU way ??? :lol: and yes,the posters of both film looks more or less the same.... ;)

im not sure whether IF it is the fact,but if thats the fact, GM wouldnt have kept quiet & would have took Krishna to court coz of tiruttu kathai .... :P...u know,GM has a very egoistic character & the superior 'thing' in him...summa irupara??? :lol: besides, Krishna told this story & idea of making SOK movie during Kaake Kaake days to Surya ....

dinesh2002
12th December 2006, 05:19 PM
btw..... has Harris Jeyaraj used Naresh Iyer for any of his future songs??? HJ fans...any clue??

Ramakrishna
12th December 2006, 07:18 PM
btw..... has Harris Jeyaraj used Naresh Iyer for any of his future songs??? HJ fans...any clue??

are there any? :?

bulb_mani
12th December 2006, 07:22 PM

Yes im here :evil:

Naresh Iyer ... i dont think so he hasnt sung under HJ

Ramakrishna
12th December 2006, 07:26 PM

varuga varuga :notworthy:

Ramakrishna
12th December 2006, 07:27 PM

Ada Bulbsaami, avaru kaettathu future projects pathi

A.ANAND
13th December 2006, 04:21 PM

Ada Bulbsaami, avaru kaettathu future projects pathi :lol: :lol:

july
21st December 2006, 08:51 AM
Any idea when this album gonna release ???????????????????

dinesh2002
21st December 2006, 12:20 PM
Any idea when this album gonna release ???????????????????

movie is slated for Ponggal....so audio should be around next week....

kokarako
19th January 2007, 09:04 AM
As per Dinathanthi, audio is going to be released tomorrow (20th)

rashid2raj
20th January 2007, 05:16 PM
Appadaa.. Finally audio is out! ... T T Typical Harris J. stuff .. 8-)

rashid2raj
20th January 2007, 05:16 PM
Good songs ... Karu Karu and Un Sirippinil, are the best..

dinesh2002
20th January 2007, 06:01 PM
http://music.galatta.com/entertainment/music/songs/albumid/739/movie/patchai%20kili%20muthucharam.html

Madhushree's version is better than Bombay Jayashree's version... i mean voice wise ofcource ....

the songs which sounded good on 1st listenin is Unnakul Naan [ Madhushree ] & Un Siripinil... others have Unnale Unnale hang over...

arsaregama
20th January 2007, 09:16 PM
hjish!! songs r good

arsaregama
20th January 2007, 09:18 PM
bombay jayshree version for HJ fans .. madhusree version for rahman fans

muzammil_fr
21st January 2007, 05:40 AM
here the songs for download
http://67.18.161.118/forums/index.php?showtopic=15946
Songs are all well, and did notice guys HJ use all singer intreduse By ARR expect Krish

Bombay Jeyrshee
Madrusree
KArthik
Naresh
Sowmya
:)

buddysathi
21st January 2007, 08:06 AM
thx muzammil..

Kumanan
21st January 2007, 09:29 AM
Un siripinil is melodious(the pick of the album for me)_....First interlude is awesome.
Are the singers of this song new? pretty good singing.
It seems like a follow up song of 'Uyirilae' from VV!

Kumanan
21st January 2007, 09:47 AM
All songs are pretty good..looking forward to the movie.(I heard 'Derailed' was good and didnt see it yet so...)

sureshmehcnit
21st January 2007, 09:53 AM
Intha Padaththin Padalai Patriya en karuththai Ingae Kaetkalaam

http://ursmusically.wordpress.com/

interz
21st January 2007, 09:15 PM
Sounds more like a western album. Songs are ok.

o/o A small part of karu karu sounds much like "June Poona" Unnale Unnale, its just a statement.

o/o I swear to god "Un Sirippinil" sounds much like an english song i cant remember the title of. Somebody knows???

raghudev
22nd January 2007, 09:01 AM
NARESH IYER HAS SUNG TWO SONGS IN THIS FILM FOR HARRIS JEYRAJ AND BOTH ARE VERY GOOD

dinesh2002
22nd January 2007, 04:02 PM
Madhushree's Unnakul Naan is simply irresistible ... amazing voice, sweet melody & excellent 2nd interlude.... i feel kinda bad for Bombay Jayashree coz her voice really didint do THAT magic to the song like wut Madhushree did.... anyone agree?? 8-) and wow...Madhushree's tamil sound almost perfect here.... she has improved her tamil allot ..... my :thumbsup: for Unnakul Naan Madhushree.... I expected more of this kinda melodic stuff from HJ in this album.... :)

july
22nd January 2007, 09:35 PM
Bombay Jayashree not bad too...
i like both version ....
Bombay Jayashree (Gautham Choice)
Madhushree (Harris Jayaraj Choice)

most probably we get Bombay Jayashree version in movie, i think..

anyway..this album rocks till the end...
superb album from HJ....

baba88
22nd January 2007, 09:54 PM
I think both version of the song will be in the movie. As we the story is about a married man who has an affair. So I think both heroines will have their version.

krish244
22nd January 2007, 10:44 PM
The Jazzy drums + some music/tune parts and of "Kaadhal Konjam" certainly reminds me of "New york nagaram". I dont understand why Harris gets inspired so much. Anyway, I guess its still not as bad as one or two songs in "Sainkudu". This is the only song that I have heard so far.

Will check out the rest of the album.

thanks,

Krishnan

krish244
22nd January 2007, 11:55 PM
"Karu Karu" sounds ok. Is it Karthik ("Oru Maalai") who starts "Pudhu Pudhu varigalai". Sings well.

"Unakkul Naan" (Bombay Jayashree): Liked the second interlude. Harris should stop using the monotonous beat pattern. The prelude and the pallavi sounds promising, but the beat pattern and some "heard before" charanam portions takes away the interest from the rest of the song. Madhushree sings the same song in a higher note. Am I right? Both of them sing well, but I am still not comfortable with Madhushree's pronunciation. I made one observation. The "heard before" feeling in charanam portions was not much in 2nd charanam like in 1st charanam, although both the charanam's have same tune. Later I discovered its because the 1st charanam is accompanied by the monotonous beat pattern.

Un sirippinil: I heard the initial humming part and the guitar in the trailer on TV and I sort of wanted to hear the complete song. Thankfully Harris did not disappoint me. This song is my pick of the album. The humming and guitar prelude is an apt start for this melodious song. Nice solo 1st interlude. As kumanan says, it has a little hangover from "Uyirile" song, nevertheless sounds good. The second interlude is typical Harris sax, but it sounds good once again. One minor hitch though. Suddenly I got transported to the charanam of "Malargale" song (some movie for which Yuvan Shankar gave the music) when the charanam of this song started. Only thing is, here it (the tune) is played slow. Except this song, I don't think I will savor any other song from this album.

thanks,

Krishnan

cadburyboy
23rd January 2007, 12:06 AM
every here and there, this part reminds!this part reminds!this part reminds!!!!!!damn damn damn...........!!!!!

Btw, both Bombay Jayshree and Madhusree voices doesnt seem to be appealing that much though Jayshree's version is better than madhusree...I would prefer Shreya Goshal in lieu of Jayshree and Sardhana Sargam for Madhusree..I noticed pronounciation problem in Madhusree's version which for me the 1st of kind in HJ's songs...

Initially, it ws supposed to be 4 songs and 2 theme musics.The songs are short except for Un Siripinil..Well, i guess Madhusree's version ws added because to complete a full album...It would have been nicer if HJ has composed a different tune for Madhusree's version...Typical thing happened in Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu..Neruppae and Uyirile song ws not part of the VV songs..Gautham wanted 2 make VV only with 3songs..It was HJ who requested to add another two to complete a full album..Hence, with wonderful direction skills, Gautham has managed to put additional of two songs perfectly in line with the story...

As the whole movie of PKMC is only 2 hours-A short one, i guess Madhusree's version will not be picturised...Because the story of PKMC is as such, i think the BGMs will be top of the level...It would certainly be very very different from Minnale, Kaaka Kaaka and VV. One can expect a Tempting, Thrilling and Turning-on kind of score for this movie...Let's wait and see...

kidils
23rd January 2007, 09:16 AM
songs r awesome.... harris is simply the best right now.

kb
24th January 2007, 10:53 AM
un siripil sounds so similar to malargale from puthukottaila irrundhu saravanan movie.

songs are gud though :)

MrJudge
27th January 2007, 03:58 PM
The violin piece coming in the preview is nothing but the tune of a few lines from his song 'oru vodam oru pournami' from samurai.

buvana
28th January 2007, 07:21 AM
un siripil sounds so similar to malargale from puthukottaila irrundhu saravanan movie.

songs are gud though :)

The start of the stanza makes us feel that.. otherwise if you see, the notes are not similar to that of malargale song. As for me, this song is impressive in the first hearing itself and the humming is haunting. Usually, his compositions takes time to grow on us. This song easily stays in the heart..

inetk
28th January 2007, 06:47 PM
100 words.
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/

Scale
28th January 2007, 10:25 PM
Hj is a bladu. paavam BJ. :sad:

karthik_sa2
31st January 2007, 06:23 PM
one song sounds very similar to "spinning around"from kylie minogue

etc1bin
18th February 2007, 10:01 PM
Saw the movie yday. HJ has done a fabulous job in the BGM's.

Check out my review here:

http://myalchemydiary.blogspot.com/2007/02/pachaikili-muthucharam-movie-review.html

sloshed
18th February 2007, 11:29 PM
Good to be back after a long hiatus.... been on tirp to india (blore) and to music shops as well.. PKMC was number 4 or something.. the top 3 were all compilations in hindi .. I think after Alaipauthey ..KanduKondein 2 .. HJ has had the best back to back albums ... in UU and PKMC... PKMC just rocks witht he right music system ... my fav is Karu Karu... I dont care how GM is gonna picturise it.. this is a beautiful dance number.. already our dance troupe is gonna shake for it... on the whole unpretentious album from HJ.. and i am damn sure ... this movie will hit the bull's eye ... there seems to be a new king in the jungle.. HJ.. Keep up the good work dude... Although you are now bordering on complacency

You may get all the 'similar' loads of bull from here .... but after seeing tfmpage vote for 'Innisai' as the song picturisation of the year ....NOV/Moderators... you gave me a heart attack with this one... should have mentioned the selections is purely based on 'fans' votes ..
HJ will be atleast be pleased to know how desperate tfmpage/fans here are ..
GM is turning out to be the director to watch out for... Tamil movie page is getting exciting .. with GM.. selva..Bala..Lingu..Susi..etc .. will catch up later..

Sanjeevi
19th February 2007, 01:00 PM
Heard that PKMC is not a good one. The first failuire of GM? Am I right?

itsmuls
19th February 2007, 01:47 PM
[tscii:537cdddb63]http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/reviews/review-pachai-kili-muthucharam/

Review - Pachai Kili Muthucharam

Verdict : Xerox Copy of the English Movie ” Derailed “[/tscii:537cdddb63]

MumbaiRamki
20th February 2007, 09:26 AM
Hey No Wonder !Gautam has himself stated that he has taken the movie based on the book 'Derailed' - So no use in cribbing abt that ..

I saw the movie in Thiyagaraja - House full illa ,even on second day ..abut u can say closer to 90% ...

The movie is good ,esp gautam has captured the extra marital emotions quiter nicely -But at the box office the collections may slide with 3rd and 4 th week - Peopel expect athriller out of gautam and this is exactly not a one ...

kamarajc
20th February 2007, 12:10 PM
Hey No Wonder !Gautam has himself stated that he has taken the movie based on the book 'Derailed' - So no use in cribbing abt that ..

I saw the movie in Thiyagaraja - House full illa ,even on second day ..abut u can say closer to 90% ...

The movie is good ,esp gautam has captured the extra marital emotions quiter nicely -But at the box office the collections may slide with 3rd and 4 th week - Peopel expect athriller out of gautam and this is exactly not a one ...

If gone by the BO Collections of Thiyagaraja, films like Perarasu, Vaathiyar would have been blockbusters. Major screens in the city - Sathyam, Santhi, INOX said "NO tickets for any of the shows for the day" when I called them up yesterday. Lets wait and see, and these days, if a movie runs with packed houses even for about 2 weeks, it is a big hit.

MumbaiRamki
20th February 2007, 12:45 PM
I think for this movie 2 weeks are sufficent ..V low budget except for sarath,Harris and Gautam salary - This movie would'nt have crossed a budget of 5 -6crore ..i guess

So if it runs 2 weeks of packed houses and then 60-70% in another 3 weeks ,it would eb sufficent ..:0

BTW ,Harris BGm was reasoanbly good ..He had re-used un siripinil effectively throughtout the movie .Only i felt Karu Karu song was not apt -the song should have been soft ....

MADDY
20th February 2007, 03:16 PM
Major screens in the city - Sathyam, Santhi, INOX said "NO tickets for any of the shows for the day" when I called them up yesterday. Lets wait and see, and these days, if a movie runs with packed houses even for about 2 weeks, it is a big hit.

https://www.thecinema.in/thecinema.in/cinemalite.html

tickets for all shows available in sathyam.......even for today's 6:30 show....... :D

nice site though..... :D

kamarajc
21st February 2007, 09:13 AM
Major screens in the city - Sathyam, Santhi, INOX said "NO tickets for any of the shows for the day" when I called them up yesterday. Lets wait and see, and these days, if a movie runs with packed houses even for about 2 weeks, it is a big hit.

https://www.thecinema.in/thecinema.in/cinemalite.html

tickets for all shows available in sathyam.......even for today's 6:30 show....... :D

nice site though..... :D

If you were trying to correct me - Please take a second look at the date I was talking about. Otherwise, I appreciate your effort. Thanks.

raagadevan
23rd February 2007, 08:53 AM
http://www.hindu.com/fr/2007/02/23/stories/2007022300190200.htm

A.ANAND
23rd February 2007, 05:44 PM
ENNATHU SIFY.COM SOUNDE KAANAM.MOVIE HIT AGIIRUNTHA 'THAM THUM'INNU KUTHIPPANGA!!! :lol: MOVIE RELEASE AGATHA MUNNAYE 'ENENNAMO BIT'POTTU PATHANGGA,MMMM... ONNUM 'WORKOUT'AGALA POLA : PARUPPU SARIYA VEGALAYA :lol: :lol:

NOV
23rd February 2007, 07:30 PM
but after seeing tfmpage vote for 'Innisai' as the song picturisation of the year ....NOV/Moderators... you gave me a heart attack with this one... should have mentioned the selections is purely based on 'fans' votes .. that was certainly not a critical choice. fans rule, as always. 8-)

thinkfloyd
24th February 2007, 01:24 AM
Harris Jayaraj's BGM :hammer: [In one scene where Jo and Sharath share an intimate moment, the BGM piece he comes up with can best be described either as a "ezhavu" music or some national integration theme music from DD].
I'm SURE that the movie-watching experience could have been MUCH better if the BGM had been even slightly better. WTF was he thinking? Worse than Ghajini!

MADDY
24th February 2007, 06:12 PM
Harris Jayaraj's BGM :hammer: [In one scene where Jo and Sharath share an intimate moment, the BGM piece he comes up with can best be described either as a "ezhavu" music or some national integration theme music from DD].
I'm SURE that the movie-watching experience could have been MUCH better if the BGM had been even slightly better. WTF was he thinking? Worse than Ghajini!

digr>>
nee manusan mattum illa aiyya
oru veeran kooda>>digr

:clap:

ajaybaskar
24th February 2007, 07:10 PM
Karu karu vizhigalal is a notable number. However if HJ maintains the same style, he'l be out of tamil cinema soon. he does'nt have variety. We can count the total number of Carnatic numbers till date..

sloshed
25th February 2007, 12:00 AM
Thinkfloyd...

You da maan... I soooo much want to believe you maan.. but you see.. tfmpage has a reputation to defend.. and it never deviates from the norm ... as much as I want to believe your words... there are those 'desperate' things stopping me... so we need general opinion as well.. so do one thing.. provide us with a link .. a public webpage .. just one.. not even 1.5 .. just one.. where HJ music for PKMC... is termed useless .. and mundane.. and then we will take it one from there and term you 'Da King' .....
And please dont use words like ..'I am Nakeeran's Distant cousin " in your defense....

Waiting for that one webpage....

A.ANAND
25th February 2007, 12:00 PM
kumudam review yaarum innum padikkalaya?? :D

mirth
25th February 2007, 02:06 PM
The BGM that is played in the scenes set in Sharath's house is adapted from the Forrest Gump theme. Very distracting as I loved the Forrest Gump version.

thinkfloyd
2nd March 2007, 06:57 PM
-deleted-

sloshed
2nd March 2007, 08:39 PM
Thinkflyod...

Thats was precisely what I expected from you .. Now what did they say about empty vessels and sound... hmm nyceeee tryy dude....

Moderator.... Please make sure people dont use F word in the forum ...

MADDY
2nd March 2007, 09:35 PM
Thinkflyod...

Thats was precisely what I expected from you .. Now what did they say about empty vessels and sound... hmm nyceeee tryy dude....

i requested TF to post here so that u'll atleast know its not just ARR fans who are criticising HJ......u started like ARR fans and now u r saying its da entire hub......be prepared for "entire TN" then from now.......

sloshed - HJ-a yaarum onnum solla koodaatha??? y r u being so viciously sarcastic always..... :evil: ........theres a limit to everything always........dont irritate everyone here........ :arrow:

sloshed
2nd March 2007, 10:31 PM
Maddy ....

Is that what is called criticism ... A criticism is a concrete ..constructive assessment of an entity .. individual or group... just to come here and say " BGM was worst .. blah blha balh ... doesnt hold too much water.. and then the way to respond to it ..by using an "F" word makes me feel sorry for the person who is just demeaning himself....

Entire TN ??... is too busy swaying to the tunes of Unnale Unnale and PMKC..

I am not against criticising HJ... hell you can Go jump his ship forhis composing skills on "Sainikudu".. "Thooti Jaya" for all I care.. I will second you on that one.. but heck not on Unnale Unnale..

MADDY
3rd March 2007, 05:44 PM
Maddy ....

Is that what is called criticism ... A criticism is a concrete ..constructive assessment of an entity .. individual or group... just to come here and say " BGM was worst .. blah blha balh ... doesnt hold too much water.. and then the way to respond to it ..by using an "F" word makes me feel sorry for the person who is just demeaning himself....

Entire TN ??... is too busy swaying to the tunes of Unnale Unnale and PMKC..

I am not against criticising HJ... hell you can Go jump his ship forhis composing skills on "Sainikudu".. "Thooti Jaya" for all I care.. I will second you on that one.. but heck not on Unnale Unnale..

FYI TF is a pretty knowledgable person on music....well, HJ is bound to be criticised more often for his style........actually, ppl. have given lots of hit songs/movies to HJ, and its the same ppl. who are criticising now.......dont think they are dancing to unnale unnale without their share of "isnt it repetitive?" statements...........'

well, it may seem unfair, but life is never fair........as u claim urself to be a ARR fan b4, u shuld have known the unfair criticisms that ARR faced in his early part of career........HJ shuld also change his opponents' mind the way ARR has done over the yrs........ :D

sloshed
12th March 2007, 09:48 PM
Sorry for late replies was out of country for a while..
Anywayz ... Your statement of TF being a pretty knowledgeable person in music together with your "I only invited him to post here" tells methat there is something drastically wrong.. The day when an ad is placed on the daily inviting all anti Hj is far off....

Maddy , I am not the one to put HJ in the same pedestal as the legendary ARR. My only concern is the blind affinity of tfmpagers to te "Dipoly" system of ARR or YSR.
I pondered how SOK can be an overall better album than VV, the anser I got from somebody was that now tfmpage is nomore fans page it has become a critics page...fine lets believe so .... then how would critics judge ARR as the MD of the year.. for his two exceptional songs in SOK .. thats it ???
Why was the MD in Chitram Pesuthadi wasnt even nominated.. no star casts.. no hullabolla... that guy provided the anthem for TN last year.. together to go with his "Idal porul parthu...." . If these "critics" enjoyed "Cinema Paradiso" and "Crouching Tiger" for how BGM can simply elevate movie watching experience, then I would keep my head held high when I say the BGM of CP was the best I have heard since what IR did to sethu... The BGM kept the tempo of the movie ..we all knew somthing bad was goign to happen all throughout.. something YSR achieved with this PV recently.... Why are we not patronizing any of them ??

I know I am up against the wall... I really dont care if I am gonna make my point home.. but I just feel sorry for some random guy who wants to know about Tamil music .. I am still a ARR fan ... but it depends on what kind of fan you want me to be.... I am fan enough to say ARR deserved the best singer last year... but I am simple not fan enough to even nominate ..let alone voting for "Innisai " as the choreography of the year... It was humiliating... to see ajith do the walking... few minutes of talking between sujatha and his mother.... several minutes of ajith facing his back to the audience... and more minutes of Ajith and the heroine making no effort to show them as even "Trained classical " dancers.. to go with routine mundane steps as Choreograpghy of the year.... Heights!!!

P.S ... Whom Would I nominate for choreography this year ?
"dol bage from deepavali.. the camera, editing, visuals, movements .. were all just fine ... perfectly fine ..."

selvakumar
13th March 2007, 10:13 AM
I know I am up against the wall... I really dont care if I am gonna make my point home.. but I just feel sorry for some random guy who wants to know about Tamil music .. I am still a ARR fan ... but it depends on what kind of fan you want me to be.... I am fan enough to say ARR deserved the best singer last year... but I am simple not fan enough to even nominate ..let alone voting for "Innisai " as the choreography of the year... It was humiliating... to see ajith do the walking... few minutes of talking between sujatha and his mother.... several minutes of ajith facing his back to the audience... and more minutes of Ajith and the heroine making no effort to show them as even "Trained classical " dancers.. to go with routine mundane steps as Choreograpghy of the year.... Heights!!!

:lol: What is your worry dude? I am not sure who told you that TF page has many experts. But like every other place TF page too has many experts and normal people who vote for their favorite song/ choreography etc ! IF you have to adhere to POPULARITY, then obviously MUNBAE VAA will win hands down as a popular song of the year. Obviously many will vote for the voice of Shreya Goshal.

If I have to judge VV as a complete album, then like me many might vote. At the same time, there many be N others who would have loved MUNBAE VAA, NYN etc and they would have voted.

"Innisai" is ofcourse - one of the best choreographed songs of the year. Just like how you like VV, many others might have liked INNISAI. Popularity and Talent never goes hand in hand dude :lol: IF you have to judge everything by talent, none of our MDs including HJ won't be in the list at all. IF you have to judge things by popularity, YOU should give way for other things which were much popular as well.

and I have to agree with you here. Like how you put, shall I vote for CP just for "Vaazha meenu" song :lol: It depends on how OTHERS see your work and appreciate.

Good to hear about your views on Innisai song. But majority feel otherwise like how you people HJ songs' popularity !

sloshed
14th March 2007, 03:58 AM
Selva,

My whole post was about this "majority" you are talking about ??
Maybe I seem to read between your lines.. on one hand you say .."Innisai - best choreographed ? and on the other you say talent and popularity never goes hand in hand ??
confused am i ??

I dont know on what basis you have said Innisai being "best choreographed" .. please englighten me on that .. as far as I have seen One thing is certain .. Ajith cant dance.. so you cant really put the blame on the choreographer.. but I am willing to hear ur comments on the choreography....

And I would even question on the comment when you said "Munbe Vaa" will win hands down on popularity ?? you really think so ?? If I were to say on the streets of TN that the whole of last year was about two songs .. that if "Vaaza Meenu" took over the furst half... then "Loose Penne" took over the second... would I find too many brickbats thrown at me ?? I really doubt it.....

But personally I feel Munbe Vaa is a better song than Loose Penne or Vaahza Meenu .. So I am only double delightd at the song of the year...

I dont want you to vote for an MD of the year just based on one song or a "couple" of songs ... I want you to look at the overall product.. songs/bgms .... and if you think CP wasnt upto the mark as SOK.. thats fine... Just wanted to know who the majority is in tfmpage ..

MADDY
14th March 2007, 12:00 PM
Sorry for late replies was out of country for a while..
Anywayz ... Your statement of TF being a pretty knowledgeable person in music together with your "I only invited him to post here" tells methat there is something drastically wrong.. The day when an ad is placed on the daily inviting all anti Hj is far off....

Maddy , I am not the one to put HJ in the same pedestal as the legendary ARR. My only concern is the blind affinity of tfmpagers to te "Dipoly" system of ARR or YSR.
I pondered how SOK can be an overall better album than VV, the anser I got from somebody was that now tfmpage is nomore fans page it has become a critics page...fine lets believe so .... then how would critics judge ARR as the MD of the year.. for his two exceptional songs in SOK .. thats it ???
Why was the MD in Chitram Pesuthadi wasnt even nominated.. no star casts.. no hullabolla... that guy provided the anthem for TN last year.. together to go with his "Idal porul parthu...." . If these "critics" enjoyed "Cinema Paradiso" and "Crouching Tiger" for how BGM can simply elevate movie watching experience, then I would keep my head held high when I say the BGM of CP was the best I have heard since what IR did to sethu... The BGM kept the tempo of the movie ..we all knew somthing bad was goign to happen all throughout.. something YSR achieved with this PV recently.... Why are we not patronizing any of them ??

P.S ... Whom Would I nominate for choreography this year ?
"dol bage from deepavali.. the camera, editing, visuals, movements .. were all just fine ... perfectly fine ..."

welcome back sloshed....... :D

y munbe vaa?? -> it hogged the maximum air time on sun music/fm channels along with Paartha mudhal naal last year......these 2 were more than any other song......in this case of tie betn VV and SOK song, SOK song got the votes bcos it came from a disastrous BO fate whereas VV song was pushed by its humungous BO success.......

y Innisai (picturisation) -> u dont understand the kinda efforts that Ajith has put in for this song.......it was top notch and it almost single handedly made the movie a success.......tell me which song made the movie a success on its own this year??? after a long time, this song was asked for "once mores".........u neither want to credit Ajith for that nor ARR then who???

SOK album vs VV album -> it was variety - ARR clearly used much more genres and uniqueness for this album than HJ used for VV.......neruppae,manjal veyil,karka karka sounded so similar though good.......

also, many hubbers liked the above choices and they voted for it......it all came coincincidentally.......i cant see any PM campaign on ARR fans and others to vote for this song/that song to make ARR/his songs win for any category.......i dunno how it can be fairer than this.......ofcourse, Ajith fans inclusion in our armory was a deadly blow to HJ's chances......

i dont think i can justify it anymore :lol:

rayan36
14th March 2007, 10:19 PM
y Innisai (picturisation) -> u dont understand the kinda efforts that Ajith has put in for this song.......it was top notch and it almost single handedly made the movie a success.......tell me which song made the movie a success on its own this year??? after a long time, this song was asked for "once mores".........u neither want to credit Ajith for that nor ARR then who???

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

sloshed
15th March 2007, 01:41 AM
Maddy,
I do agree and I still agree that Munbe Vaa was the better song than any last year and it deserves the top slot. But to tell me that it was more popular than "Vaaza Meenu " or "loose Penne" is something I will negate.

Comparisons with SOK and VV in terms of variety is unwarranted.. I dont think there is scope for a folk song in a cop drama like VV.. given the context, it will be good to compare which album complemented the movie.. As far as I see.. melodes like "Uyrile" .partha.mudhal." hip numbers like "Manjal veyil" ."Karka Karka" amd the funky " Nerupe" did make up for good viewing and listening...
To term's VV success on BO is like going back to the old " Chicken and egg" story ... given the fact that SOK had a bigger prerelease hype around it.

I have no objections given my limited knowledge on how Innisai pulled Varalaru or how much effort Ajith put in that song... but hey what are we talking about " Best choreography/picturisation " .. just becos it made the movie a success or cos of too much effort ..doesnt warrant the top picurisation/choreopgraphy slot... in that case should we say that "Vassegra" would have won the slot in 2001?

You are right many hubbers liked it and voted for it... it is only showing me the existence of "dipoly" system I am talking about ... And i dont know how many hubbers will be proud of this choice... maybe they will .. maybe they will start their next post like " from the guyz who voted "Innisai" as choreography of the year ...". If this was an Arr or Ysr fan page I wouldnt be cribbing.. this is tfm .. and just becos its dominated by each MD's fans .. you just cant allow insane choices....

rsubras
15th March 2007, 11:28 AM
Vettaiyadu Vilayadu album never deserved the success it got.... It is only fitting that SOK came and pushed it behind :) VV la mostly pulicha pona songs maathiri irunthathu........ I would rate pachai kili muthucharam songs lot lot lot better than VV...PKM music VV ku pottiruntha soooper ah irunthirukkum........

selvakumar
15th March 2007, 03:45 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-articles/movies-05/14-03-07-harris-jayaraj.html

Our CadburyBoy's poem in Behindwoods. !

MusicIsLife
16th March 2007, 01:53 AM
I did not VV, but SOK had amazing BGM IMHO.

karthik_sa2
16th March 2007, 05:09 PM
http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-articles/movies-05/14-03-07-harris-jayaraj.html

is he/she in love with harris or going to maRRy him :?

cadburyboy
17th March 2007, 02:19 PM
Is it a rule karthik to marry HJ if a poem has been written on his music??Your query reflects ur childdishness!!

cadburyboy
Is it a rule karthik to marry HJ if a poem has been written on his music??Your query reflects ur childdishness!!

cadburyboy

karthik_sa2
17th March 2007, 02:31 PM

hey common man i was just kidding.ur poem is so good.am just amazed u like him so much that u write such a great poem.thats y asked . :D

cadburyboy
17th March 2007, 05:46 PM
Oh ok!!!thanks anyway

hey common man i was just kidding.ur poem is so good.am just amazed u like him so much that u write such a great poem.thats y asked . :D

A.ANAND
21st March 2007, 06:43 AM

is he/she in love with harris or going to maRRy him :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

kamarajc
21st March 2007, 10:04 AM
Sometimes we laugh at others, not knowing that there are lot many people laughing at ourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cadbury boy, it was a nice poem. HJ deserves your praise and he should be proud of earning a fan like you.

A.ANAND
21st March 2007, 03:56 PM
Sometimes we laugh at others, not knowing that there are lot many people laughing at ourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cadbury boy, it was a nice poem. HJ deserves your praise and he should be proud of earning a fan like you.pullaririkuthu sir!!1 :D :D :D

kamarajc
21st March 2007, 06:46 PM

Cadbury boy, it was a nice poem. HJ deserves your praise and he should be proud of earning a fan like you.pullaririkuthu sir!!1 :D :D :D

Its ok. ok.. A.ANAND

A.ANAND
22nd March 2007, 03:20 PM
movie super flop aanalum,but my fav. song from this movie is unakkul naane and karu karu songs,realy good. :thumbsup:

kamarajc
22nd March 2007, 03:55 PM
movie super flop aanalum,but my fav. song from this movie is unakkul naane and karu karu songs,realy good. :thumbsup: True. Especially, the opening music in Karu Karu.. just flows through the veins.

MrJudge
21st April 2007, 08:56 PM
Happened to see the song Un siripinil on TV, why on earth HJ used Robby (a new singer?) for Sarathkumar???. Ore kamadeeeya irukkupa, this song reminded me of what happened to Rajini in muthu. But still it is tough to beat that song, antha dance-um, voice-m :lol:

muzammil_fr
22nd April 2007, 01:04 PM

Happened to see the song Un siripinil on TV, why on earth HJ used Robby (a new singer?) for Sarathkumar???. Ore kamadeeeya irukkupa, this song reminded me of what happened to Rajini in muthu. But still it is tough to beat that song, antha dance-um, voice-m

"Ore kamadeeeya irukkupa"
ungalukku Comedy-ya illai, ungalukku poramaiyaka iruku, what wrong with this singer, he sing very well, it's suit little too with sarathkumar, if ur view it's does suit, then it's not our problem. engalukku enna comedy-intha, MTR come dance for a song in Punnugai poove, even his voice not suite for him apparam namma MTR varuvaar paarunga chumma solla kodathu romba super-aka oru nadayai podovaarungoo namma MTR ithukku peru thaanga comedy enru sollurathungoo.

MrJudge
22nd April 2007, 07:13 PM
muzammil_fr:

Cool down, dude. Un siripinil song is a good one to listen but not to watch, the male voice doesn't sync with Sarath.

-deleted-

littlemaster1982
22nd April 2007, 09:11 PM
Judge,

Neenga solrathu correct than, aana thevai illama Kuluvaliley song-ai kondu vanthirukka vendam.

Ithu ennudaya thAzhmayAna karuthu.

MrJudge
23rd April 2007, 11:54 AM
MOD:

Thanks for deleting my post and let the other guy talk about Yuvan. I don't mind reading his comment, after all it is a public forum. But you seem to enjoy his comments and forgot to do what you should do. Please continue your service! :)

MrJudge
23rd April 2007, 11:58 AM
Judge,

Neenga solrathu correct than, aana thevai illama Kuluvaliley song-ai kondu vanthirukka vendam.

Ithu ennudaya thAzhmayAna karuthu.

These guys spend months/years to come up with an album and when you see them on screen, they look funny. Isn't their job to make sure that the voice suits the actors? Why are they so dumb? :banghead:

MrJudge
23rd April 2007, 12:05 PM
aana thevai illama Kuluvaliley song-ai kondu vanthirukka vendam.

I forgot to add, Kuluvalile song is the bench mark for this type of comedy. That is the reason I mentioned it.

dinesh2002
23rd April 2007, 02:07 PM
aana thevai illama Kuluvaliley song-ai kondu vanthirukka vendam.

I forgot to add, Kuluvalile song is the bench mark for this type of comedy. That is the reason I mentioned it.

when KAAKA kuyil Bhavatharini can sing for heroines, Udit singging for Superstar isnt a big comedy,bro! :) ...

:lol:

MrJudge
23rd April 2007, 05:30 PM
dambi dinesh:

Yeah, there are people thinking my name calling is so bad. :lol: I appreciate your help to show them that there are worse people around in the hub ;) And don't stop it here, please continue!

If you want to question my reasoning and bring bhava (i am not a fan of her voice btw) into the picture, come up with a song that does not sync with a heroine, then we can continue. You are proving who you are again and again.

dinesh2002
23rd April 2007, 05:51 PM
dambi dinesh:

Yeah, there are people thinking my name calling is so bad. :lol: I appreciate your help to show them that there are worse people around in the hub ;) And don't stop it here, please continue!

If you want to question my reasoning and bring bhava (i am not a fan of her voice btw) into the picture, come up with a song that does not sync with a heroine, then we can continue. You are proving who you are again and again.

listen to her annoying pitch in Thaliye Thevaiillai - Thamirabharani ... gosh... :banghead: couldnt bare that song becoz of her voice....wut is worse...it looks so funny for that actress :? :banghead:

or that Thavikiren - Time for Simran !! she just shouldnt sing... its just not right... but no... her dad-bros had to use her flat voice and spoil the listeners mood...

MrJudge
23rd April 2007, 06:58 PM
listen to her annoying pitch in Thaliye Thevaiillai - Thamirabharani ... gosh... :banghead: couldnt bare that song becoz of her voice....wut is worse...it looks so funny for that actress :? :banghead:

or that Thavikiren - Time for Simran !! she just shouldnt sing... its just not right... but no... her dad-bros had to use her flat voice and spoil the listeners mood...

First, I don't find major problems with female voices vs. actresses on screen opposed to udit singing for rajini, robby for sarath. I haven't heard any major criticisms in this regard in tfm.

Second, thaliye thevaillai doesn't sound comical on screen, just watch that song and watch kuluvalile, you will know the difference. But if you think it still looks funny on screen, it is Bhanu's first movie, so the md did not know her screen presence and do not mind using a voice that doesn't suit her. I haven't watched "time", so no comments.

Third, about her "annoying pitch", I don't like her singing too. But looks like Singaporeans love this song. And it was on top 10 below the shivaji songs. You first, go to singapore, teach them some lessons. :lol:

Finally, these two mds (TB and HJ) spend months/years to make the songs perfect, don't they? Why are they so dumb to realise these faults?

selvakumar
24th April 2007, 12:17 PM
Finally, these two mds (TB and HJ) spend months/years to make the songs perfect, don't they? Why are they so dumb to realise these faults?

/ dig
Do you think YSR selects the RIGHT SINGERS for singing a song? I beg to differ on this. IMHO, HJ is better than ARR and YSR in this category
/ dig

nemesis786
24th April 2007, 02:51 PM
Well said :clap:

Harris rocks his song in PKMS "UN SIRIPINAL" and "Karu Karu" rocked 8-)

dinesh2002
24th April 2007, 04:36 PM

u sure its HIS songs ?? :lol: :lol2:

Sanjeevi
24th April 2007, 04:50 PM

Don't you know that Un Siripinil has lifted from Yuvan's Malargalae

MrJudge
24th April 2007, 05:20 PM
/ dig
Do you think YSR selects the RIGHT SINGERS for singing a song? I beg to differ on this. IMHO, HJ is better than ARR and YSR in this category
/ dig

These two guys do very minimal projects and speak like they take utmost care to deliver the best. OK, let me know the songs by Yuvan in the level of Kuluvalile and un sripinil.

MrJudge
24th April 2007, 05:24 PM

The song as a standalone is a good one but on screen doesn't gel with sarath.

karthik_sa2
25th April 2007, 02:45 PM
Well said

Harris rocks his song in PKMS "UN SIRIPINAL" and "Karu Karu" rocked

:rotfl:

i just couldn contol my laughter on reading this.dude u must be kidding
"un siripinil" is like its sung by two female singers and that too for a manly shrath its extremely funny.esp during charanam part i thought the female is singing<that too sharath lip movement so bad>then realised its for sharath.anyway the song is kinda remix of "malargale".the worst thing is that music goes as a bg score for the whole movie.shame on harris

Flavia
26th April 2007, 06:47 AM

Don't you know that Un Siripinil has lifted from Yuvan's Malargalae

which song is that? :?

Flavia
26th April 2007, 06:54 AM
Well said

Harris rocks his song in PKMS "UN SIRIPINAL" and "Karu Karu" rocked

:rotfl:

i just couldn contol my laughter on reading this.dude u must be kidding
"un siripinil" is like its sung by two female singers and that too for a manly shrath its extremely funny.esp during charanam part i thought the female is singing<that too sharath lip movement so bad>then realised its for sharath.anyway the song is kinda remix of "malargale".the worst thing is that music goes as a bg score for the whole movie.shame on harris

:lol: I too felt the same. Especially when Robby sings "Mudhal nAl pArtha vanappu". HJ could have used Naresh or Karthick. Nevertheless, Song's top-notch with soft and slow beats. :smile:

karthik_sa2
26th April 2007, 10:41 AM
which song is that?

malargale is from "pudhukotail irundu saravanan" composed by yuvan