PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out the wardrobe!

Alan
7th December 2006, 10:00 AM
Always leaves me :? :( :roll: I can't decide what to throw out & what not to=- Its always a wild goose chase- same goes for everything in the hse- I keep thinking of saving this & that for some 'future' purpose but thatt never comes. But have u noticed that after u throw out something, u find some use for it a week later?

Our hse is in a perpetual mess!

dev
7th December 2006, 03:05 PM
Answer these Qs to decide if u want to throw a thing or hold on to it...

1. How many times(approx) did I use it in the last 1-3 yrs(depending on wht the thing is)? Ex: for clothes-1 yr

2. How frequently am I using it now?

3. What is the probability of me using it in the next 1-2years.

4. What is the cost of replacement(for clothes,vessels etc)/penalty(for bills etc tht might req reference in future) that I'll be paying if I throw it now?

This might help you dispose off atleast a few infreq used stuffs...

Alan
7th December 2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks dev! I'll try these tips.

Braandan
8th December 2006, 04:35 AM
Problems of rich people who have a lot of clothes in their wardrobe.. think of the millions who do not have a change of clothes!!!

When you dispose off, please try to put in bins specially provided for charity, the poor will be benefitted.
(I do not know whether you have this charity-clothes-bin in the country in which you live).

Alan
8th December 2006, 09:43 AM
We do give the old but not torn clothes to the poor.

bulb_mani
8th December 2006, 10:44 PM
Cleaning the wardrobe called Mind is most difficult :P

chevy
8th December 2006, 11:21 PM
Cleaning the wardrobe called Mind is most difficult :P AGREED

Hulkster
9th December 2006, 10:29 AM

Of course...if you clean the mind your like cleaning your whole life and yourself...the Mind is the controller of whatever you do see and think....What you see is all stored into itself right from the first time you opened your eyes till the end...And considering that the mind is what that controls a human being's life if you can clean it your able to process your own mind :D

dev
9th December 2006, 07:45 PM
try reading "The monk who sold his ferrari"... it might help cleaning & seasoning of ur mind... very interesting book...

Alan
9th December 2006, 10:03 PM
:-)

Wibha
9th December 2006, 10:07 PM

:yes: i HATE TO CLEAN MY WARDROBE :banghead: :banghead:

rajraj
9th December 2006, 10:27 PM
There is one way that will always work:

gain a lot of weight

or

shed a lot of weight !

:lol:

chevy
9th December 2006, 11:23 PM
i am cleaning out the wardrobe today ...phew !! ... my new years reso. wil be to clean out my cupboard every month !

Wibha
9th December 2006, 11:46 PM
i am cleaning out the wardrobe today ...phew !! ... my new years reso. wil be to clean out my cupboard every month !

all da best......tell me if it works :D

Tia
10th December 2006, 02:02 AM
omg bang on! i'v read that book and its soo intresting! i ready it every year and it makes me think of thigns in a different way! :D amazing book :thumbsup:

try reading "The monk who sold his ferrari"... it might help cleaning & seasoning of ur mind... very interesting book...

bulb_mani
10th December 2006, 02:03 AM
omg bang on! i'v read that book and its soo intresting! i ready it every year and it makes me think of thigns in a different way! :D amazing book :thumbsup:

But still it seems like it hasnt had any effect on u :( :lol:

Tia
10th December 2006, 02:05 AM
Cleaning out the wardrobe is the most difficult thing for sure :thumbsup: the problem is that usually if u throw away a skirt or something thats out of fashion it will be back into fashion in 5 years time because fashion repeates it self again and again nearly every 10 years! so ya :cry2:

but the worst part in cleaning ur wardrobe is finding spiders at the back of it! :cry2:

Tia
10th December 2006, 02:08 AM
:lol: it has...imagine if it hadn't! :lol: how bad would i have been?

But still it seems like it hasnt had any effect on u :( :lol:

chevy
10th December 2006, 12:47 PM
Yeah .wibha .. it works lol.. i clean my wardrobe pretty often .. so no probs. ..

Wibha
10th December 2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah .wibha .. it works lol.. i clean my wardrobe pretty often .. so no probs. ..

:ashamed: