NFC standings

1 *yz-Chicago N 12-2-0
2 y-New Orleans S 9-5-0
3 x-Dallas E 9-5-0
4 Seattle W 8-6-0
5 Philadelphia E 8-6-0
6 N.Y. Giants E 7-7-0
7 Atlanta S 7-7-0

So, who do you think will be the superbowl champions of 2007?

http://www.nfl.com/scores

ajithfederer
19th December 2006, 01:55 AM
It looks like eagles have a good chance to make it to the playoffs (wild card) after winning against the giants yesterday 8-)

but lot depends on the christmas eve match against the cowboys :roll:

thamiz
19th December 2006, 02:04 AM
Giants have problems lately. So, I am not sure whether I can consider this as a big victory.

But, the christmas day game result will mean a lot!

Already Phillies have beaten cowboys once when Toni Roma was not the QB.

If they can beat the Cowboys back to back in Dallas, they sure get a big credit.

Can they beat the Cowboys in Dallas?

I doubt it! It is going to be a good christmas day game for sure as this win means a lot to cowboys too!

Let us see!

ajithfederer
19th December 2006, 04:10 AM
i used to hate this nfl game initially, but now started liking it a lot :oops:

I want eagles to make it to the playoffs and beat dallas and TO at thier homeground, not sure of how cowboys are doing offlate :roll:

and by the by one small correction tamizh,eagles is our nfl team and Phillies is our baseball team :P

thamiz
19th December 2006, 04:22 AM
Hey, I meant eagles only as you they are from philedelphia! :lol:

I did not know there is a "phillies" baseball team from Phila! :lol: That should tell you my "love" and knowledge for the basebal. :lol:

When it come to baseball I watch the playoffs and of corse I know Cardinals beat detroit (tigers) in the world series. :)

ajithfederer
19th December 2006, 04:24 AM
ok :lol:

thamiz
22nd December 2006, 02:52 AM
we need more football fans!

Houston Texans are awful. So we cnat expect nerd here! :(

There used to be some patriot fans! :)

thamiz
26th December 2006, 10:30 PM
i
I want eagles to make it to the playoffs and beat dallas and TO at thier homeground, not sure of how cowboys are doing offlate :roll:

Well, you were correct af!

Eagles played great and they do look dangerous especially jim johnson's defense can even take them all the way.

Cowboys played awful.

It was one of the worst games to watch on a monday nght as cowboys were self-destructive and could not do anything about eagles defense and westbrooks running! 8-)

ajithfederer
26th December 2006, 10:36 PM
yeah :D i couldnt watch the game :cry:
after mcnabbs exit eagles are playing well :shock:

i

Well, you were correct af!

Eagles played great and they do look dangerous especially jim johnson's defense can even take them all the way.

Cowboys played awful.

It was one of the worst games to watch on a monday nght as cowboys were self-destructive and could not do anything about eagles defense and westbrooks running! 8-)

ajithfederer
26th December 2006, 10:40 PM
tamizh, texans beat indianapolis colts :shock:

Houston Texans are awful. So we cnat expect nerd here! :(

There used to be some patriot fans! :)

thamiz
26th December 2006, 10:47 PM
Colts are already as good as dead as they do badly lately! They usually do badly in the post season. They are worsening already, this year! :roll:

BTW, Titans are beating everybody. I would love to see them in playoffs. But they may not make it.

I still believe the "pats" are tough enough to go all the way!

Sinthiya
27th December 2006, 02:50 AM
NFL opens door to Toronto...

The National Football League's Canadian drumbeat grows ever louder.

Only weeks after announcing that Canada is a strong candidate for the league's plan to play regular-season games beyond the American border beginning next season, on Wednesday NFL commissioner Roger Goodell framed Toronto and Mexico City as the leading candidates for expansion outside the United States within a decade.

"We can envision that," Goodell said of expansion outside the United States. "I don't know if it will become a reality but it's certainly a possibility. The closer to the border, probably the more likely from a geographic standpoint, but I don't think in today's world that's a hurdle to overcome."

Paul Godfrey, the president and chief executive officer of the Toronto Blue Jays who has been pressing Toronto's NFL viability for 20 years, said Wednesday night that Larry Tanenbaum, chairman of Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, and media mogul Ted Rogers have joined forces and will bid on bringing an NFL regular-season game to Toronto in 2008 and 2009.

and more...
http://www.globesports.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061129.wsptnaylor29/GSStory/GlobeSportsFootball/Raptors

hmm....Toronto definitely has NFL fans...more so than CFL...

thamiz
27th December 2006, 10:35 PM
Sinth:

Good to see you here despite the fact that YOU ARE A BASEBALL fan! :D

Pardon me, what is the bottomline regarding this "NFL deal" in Canada ? I dont quite get it as you have your own CFL. :)

Sinthiya
28th December 2006, 07:20 AM
Good to see you here despite the fact that YOU ARE A BASEBALL fan! :D
:o ... :) ....how are you?!

:notworthy: ...i couldn't resist when i saw a thread for which i can post in the Sports section :D ....thanks!....

Sinthiya
28th December 2006, 07:23 AM
I don't think the NFL committee has reached any deal to include Toronto yet. I think it's a definite possibility down the road but not any time soon.

1. Los Angeles doesn't have a team yet and that's a bigger priority. (at least, I think.... :roll: )
2. Our Rogers Centre stadium which hosts NHL and MLB games, doesn't hold the minimum required of the NFL. Do we want to pay more tax for another stadium? (I don't think so....not my money :roll: )
3. That would mean Toronto Argonauts would not last long once Toronto becomes a contender for the NFL team. I think CFL will have to continue without the Toronto team.

There are die hard NFL fans who would love to see Toronto be part of the NFL but is it enough to make the profit in the end? I think it depends on the big guys who are willing to invest in such a team...

Let's see... :)

thamiz
29th December 2006, 04:39 AM
Of course, as you see I am doing great, sinth! We will catch up elsewhere (may be in arya's thread :) ) ! :D

Thanks, sinth, for the update!

ajithfederer
2nd January 2007, 07:48 AM
Eagles win against Falcons and make it to playoffs 8-)

Next playoff match against the Giants.... 8-)

thamiz
2nd January 2007, 09:59 PM
Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, Jan. 6
GAME TIME NETWORK SIRIUS Radio
AWAY HOME
Kansas City at Indianapolis 4:30 pm NBC 125 123
Dallas at Seattle 8:00 pm NBC 125 123
Sunday, Jan. 7
AWAY HOME
N.Y. Jets at New England 1:00 pm CBS 125 123
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia 4:30 pm FOX 125 123

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my picks, in nfc, I pick

Cowboys and Eagles as winners!

In afc, I pick

Patriots and Collts as the winners!

What are yours, af :?:

ajithfederer
2nd January 2007, 10:34 PM
i am going with u tamizh :)

thamiz
2nd January 2007, 10:37 PM
I thought you would pick seahawks! :D

ajithfederer
7th January 2007, 01:58 AM
Tamizh, Play offs time today

i am changing my view on cowboys and i want seahawks to win......

whats your final say? :D

thamiz
7th January 2007, 02:29 AM
AF: I think it is a smart move by you! :D

I stick to what I said before as FINAL! :)

We did not bet any money on that right? :lol:

I cant go against cowboys though seahawks might really have an edge and home-field advantage.

Let us see! :)

ajithfederer
7th January 2007, 02:32 AM
shall we bet money :P :lol:

thamiz
7th January 2007, 02:52 AM
Well, I think that is against hub policy! :lol:

thamiz
8th January 2007, 08:54 PM
Congratulations AF!

You scored 100% whereas I got only 75% correct!

Both NFC games were interesting to watch.

Well, I never thought Tony Romo would make such a mess and make Cowboys to lose! :( Well, life goes on! :)

ajithfederer
8th January 2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks tamizh :) i am not that an expert as u think :oops:

Eagles didnt play as expected, i never expected the giants to cover 30 yards in just 2 attempts in the 4th quarter :roll:

They have to improve thier defensive game to counteract reggie bush in saints..... 8-)

Westbrook was amazing :2thumbsup:

by the way, whats ur home team tamizh :?: :)

thamiz
9th January 2007, 12:36 AM
Our home-team did not make it to the playoffs! :(

Anyway, in the divisional playoffs prediction, Ilet us see who does a good job!

Who are all your picks, af? :)

ajithfederer
9th January 2007, 01:40 AM
Divisional Playoffs
Saturday, Jan. 13
AWAY HOME
Indianapolis at Baltimore 4:30 pm CBS 125 123
Philadelphia at New Orleans 8:00 pm FOX 125 123
Sunday, Jan. 14
AWAY HOME
Seattle at Chicago 1:00 pm FOX 125 123
New England at San Diego 4:30 pm CBS 125 123

Tamizh, as of now my only pick is my home team eagles :lol:

will let u know the rest later,

what abt u? :wink:

thamiz
9th January 2007, 02:50 AM
I thought this is your turn to pick first! :lol:

Anyway, here are mine!

* Colts vs Ravens

I pick RAVENS

* Eagles vs Saints.

I am sorry I pick SAINTS!

* Seatle vs Chicago

I pick BEARS!

* NE vs Chargers!

I pick PATRIOTS!

Now, your turn! I wont allow you to change it later. So whatever you pick first are the final picks! :poke:

thamiz
12th January 2007, 01:03 AM
Come on AF!

Where are you :?:

I want your picks! :D

ajithfederer
12th January 2007, 02:50 AM
will say tommorrow :oops: :yessir: :ashamed:

Come on AF!

Where are you :?:

I want your picks! :D

thamiz
12th January 2007, 02:56 AM
Okay. I will wait! :D

ajithfederer
13th January 2007, 02:13 AM
1) Colts vs Raven's --> Ravens

2) Giants Vs Eagles --> Eagles

3) Seahawks vs Bears ---> Seahawks

4) Patriots vs Chargers --> Chargers

thamiz
13th January 2007, 02:35 AM
Finally! Good let us see who scores better this time! :lol:

thamiz
15th January 2007, 10:14 PM
Hey AF!

Why did you remove the post after the winning of Indiana? :)

Anyway:

I am sorry for you that Eagles had lost! :(

Bears: Barely made it

SD: Some of the senseless penalty killed them! They dumped sand on their own head.

I am happy for Indiana though! I like Colts' coach very much! :)

ajithfederer
15th January 2007, 10:43 PM
3/4 of your predictions came true........ :)

all my predictions went wrong :cry: :oops:

Patriots i think this time may again lift the superbowl........ :roll:

who are ur picks for superbowl ?? :D

thamiz
15th January 2007, 10:59 PM
1) Colts vs Raven's --> Ravens

2) Giants Vs Eagles --> Eagles

3) Seahawks vs Bears ---> Seahawks

4) Patriots vs Chargers --> Chargers

AF:

Jeez!!!

I did not realize you picked SEAhawks!!!! :shock:

I thought at least you were right in that! :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway no big deal! Every game went interesting it could have gone either way! :D

The worst one was Colts vs Ravens! No one scored a touchdown! :lol:

The conference finals are going to be the tough ones to predict. We will see that first, then we will move on super bowl! :)

ajithfederer
16th January 2007, 12:55 AM
yes tamizh, :(
But i liked the saints vs eagles game...IMO, IN the 4th quarter we shud have converted that 2nd and 1 yard into a firstdown(near the touchdown area), we tried a passing game :banghead: and we had to settle for a field goal...i think thats where we lost the game....

thamiz
18th January 2007, 05:44 AM
AF: Eagles did play great, indeed! You should be proud of them as they did extremely well in the post season even after losing mcnabb! :)

Are you ready with your picks of Conference finals?

It is going to be very tough and I find it really hard!

So, you go first this time! :)

ajithfederer
19th January 2007, 01:48 AM
AF: Eagles did play great, indeed! You should be proud of them as they did extremely well in the post season even after losing mcnabb! :) // Yes , especially Jeff Garcia :D

Are you ready with your picks of Conference finals? // :notthatway:

It is going to be very tough and I find it really hard! // :yes: :exactly:

So, you go first this time! :) // :frightened: :shaking:

thamiz
19th January 2007, 02:22 AM
Well, here are mine:

AFC winner: The patriots

NFC winner: Bears!

It is just easy! :rotfl:

thamiz
20th January 2007, 02:39 AM
af: Waiting for some "nalla nEram" or what? :lol:

ajithfederer
20th January 2007, 03:40 AM
Totally forgot this one :)

patriots and saints are my picks :D

thamiz
20th January 2007, 04:16 AM
You always pick the road teams!

I think your picks are good this time! Good luck! :)

thamiz
22nd January 2007, 10:23 PM
The winners are:

Bears and Colts!

So, I scored 50% at this time! However I am happy for the Colts who will go to super bowl after defeating and sending home a strong team like patriots! :)

af: Dont worry, when you are pickinf the super bowl champions, pick the one which think wont make it. A double negative can become +ve in logic! :D

thamiz
30th January 2007, 12:56 AM
AF: Please pick the super bowl champions! :D

ajithfederer
30th January 2007, 02:38 AM
colts 8-)

thamiz
30th January 2007, 02:51 AM
I am also going with you, this time! :D

I want Colts to win but even if the Bear wins, it woul dnot bother me much! :)

My pick is of course Colts! :)

buddysathi
30th January 2007, 09:14 AM
GO COLTS GO..(namma oor pasanga)..

ajithfederer
6th February 2007, 01:44 AM
Cool Colts won.......

Peyton Manning :D :)

Grossman :banghead: :evil:

thamiz
6th February 2007, 04:54 AM
well, I am glad Colts won. In that weather with rain and all anything could have happenened! :)

Chicago did not really look like a super bowl team! How did they come this far? :roll:

buddysathi
6th February 2007, 12:05 PM
:victory: COLTS

ajithfederer
14th January 2008, 12:46 AM
New England Patriots :clap:

An all time great regular season (along side 1972 Miami Dolphins) at 16-0 and also defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars :thumbsup:

Well on their way to superbowl 8-)

ajithfederer
16th January 2008, 06:21 AM
Tom Brady's 50 Touch Downs 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYmOPPSfHTc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-GvL4pGIQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGj2CBxLRE&feature=related

ajithfederer
18th January 2008, 11:51 PM
Conference playoffs this sunday

8-)

ajithfederer
22nd January 2008, 11:41 PM
Patriots vs Giants on Feb 3rd for superbowl

Will Eli Manning do what his brother did last year? :P

m_23_bayarea
22nd January 2008, 11:46 PM
PATRIOTS will crush the GIANTS at the Super Bowl! 8-)

Tom Brady - one of the best Quarterbacks of all time... And such a good-looking football player too, of all time! :lol:

And I am soooo happy the PACKERS lost, and that too with a field goal... I just dont like Brett Favre, the overhyped veteran! Ask him to retire first... He's just a show-off!

8-) :P :P

m_23_bayarea
22nd January 2008, 11:54 PM

Sad I found this thread at the end of the season! Do you watch College Football too, or just NFL? :)

m_23_bayarea
23rd January 2008, 12:09 AM
125,000 visitors expected at the Super Bowl!

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0122superfolo0122.html

8-)

ajithfederer
23rd January 2008, 12:15 AM
Brady/Moss/Welker/Stallworth.. Wow their offense is just too great... :notworthy:

Nobody is giving Giants a chance(me included). But let me see if i am in for a surprise.. :D

Myself rooting for Pats at 19-0 and superbowl 42 :P

PATRIOTS will crush the GIANTS at the Super Bowl! 8-)

Tom Brady - one of the best Quarterbacks of all time... And such a good-looking football player too, of all time! :lol:

And I am soooo happy the PACKERS lost, and that too with a field goal... I just dont like Brett Favre, the overhyped veteran! Ask him to retire first... He's just a show-off!

8-) :P :P

m_23_bayarea
23rd January 2008, 12:24 AM
I would have been happier if the PACKERS came in, and the PATRIOTS crushed them... Especially, the Brady - Favre encounter! But I would have been really really disappointed if the Packers win by ANY chance... So I'm happy, there's no likelihood at all for that happening... So mean am I against Brett Favre! :lol:

ajithfederer
23rd January 2008, 12:31 AM
1972 Dolphis gives it to New england Pats team

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/sports/story.html?id=19d2351f-d782-405a-9910-b2f3fdcc1f9a

:notworthy:

m_23_bayarea
1st February 2008, 11:43 PM
2 more days to go... :boo:

Super Bowl XLII Preview

Adrian Carrasquillo
Issue date: 1/31/08 Section: Sports

Two weeks of hype have seared the storylines into our collective minds. The Patriots are trying to be the first team to go 19-0. Eli Manning is trying to win the Super Bowl the year after his brother did. He wants to finally break free of the Peyton's little brother introduction at cocktail parties and cement his status as one of the elite quarterbacks in the NFL.

Brady is trying to put an end to the Montana or Brady or Unitas talk as the best ever (as seen on ESPN.com this week), while his coach Bill Belicheck is trying to leapfrog such luminaries as Chuck Noll(four Super Bowl wins), Bill Walsh, Tom Landry, Joe Gibbs and Don Shula (all with three Super Bowl wins) as the best NFL coach in history, not named Lombardi.

Even Michael Strahan and Amani Toomer make it into the list of great storylines because theirs is one equal parts familiar and feel-good. Two veterans who made the Super Bowl in their prime during the 2,000 season, only to be run off the field by the Ravens, but who now have been given another chance. With the time left in their careers disappearing like sand in an hourglass they can end their careers, however improbable, in storybook fashion.

But the story that should be talked about more is that of the disappearing Super Bowl contender. Consider the previous five Super Bowl losers. The Bears lost last year, before that it was the Seahawks, and the Eagles, Panthers, and Raiders.

Each team came in riding momentum and each were teams who exceeded expectations. The Eagles are really the only team that bucks the trend in some ways. The Eagles were a contender year in and year out but the story from there is the same. The Super Bowl loss didn't foreshadow more Super Bowl appearances for these runner-ups, just more losses.

I feel the need to mention this for a couple of reasons, neither of which being that I consider a Giants loss to be a mere formality. On the contrary, I think they can win, and I am rooting for them. But the facts are the facts. The Patriots are heavily favored. So while the Giants should be basking in the historic chance to become the most loved team in franchise history and maybe the most popular Super Bowl winner in decades, the front office should look at the teams above as cautionary tales of how euphoria and pride don't translate into winning for seasons to come.

Even more importantly the Giants should all have been forced to watch a Super Bowl from six years ago. It was the one before the five I looked at above and featured a team affectionately known as the Greatest Show on Turf. They had Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce, and a young Tory Holt.

The Super Bowl was going to be their chance to put on a show for the entire country, and with Super Bowl viewership being what it is, the entire world. Except there was one problem. No one told their upstart opponents about the plans. The St. Louis Rams lost that game 20-17 to the New England Patriots and it was the Patriots who made winning a habit, while the Rams players tried vehemently to sell Greatest Show on Turf tees on ebay.

The Giants need to realize that after this game you can go one of two ways; unforgettable or forgotten.

Super Bowl XLII Prediction: Patriots 28, Giants 24

Super Bowl XLIII Prediction: Giants 35, Colts 28

http://media.www.sbstatesman.com/media/storage/paper955/news/2008/01/31/Sports/Super.Bowl.Xlii.Preview-3177703.shtml

ajithfederer
2nd February 2008, 12:49 AM
Bay great display pic of Tom Brady :notworthy: :notworthy: ]

Put a small introduction of Brady in your signature please so that others may know about him :)

m_23_bayarea
2nd February 2008, 12:56 AM

Put a small introduction of Brady in your signature please so that others may know about him :)

How is it? :wink:

BTW Feddy, I see it's only you and Tamizh that have been running this thread all this time... What abt the other hubbers in the US? No one is a fan of NFL? :cry:

m_23_bayarea
2nd February 2008, 01:01 AM
[tscii:9006d905f7]Is Tom Brady The Best Quarterback Ever?

PHOENIX (WBZ) ― Patriots Quarterback, Tom Brady has already won an NFL M.V.P. award, set the all-time record for most touchdown passes in a season, and oh yeah and won three Super Bowls.

So, if he wins his fourth this Sunday, does that make Brady the best NFL quarterback ever? One Hall of Fame Quarterback certainly thinks he's in the discussion.

Troy Aikman, Fox television analyst and Hall of Fame quarterback, thinks Brady will have plenty of support for No. 1 if he leads New England to a fourth Super Bowl title.
"If Tom Brady wins this game, and then was part of a team that was undefeated ... then he gives whoever wants to make that argument a lot more ammunition than they currently have," Aikman said. "It strengthens his argument."

But who is Aikman's No. 1 quarterback?

"It's not me," he said, picking Joe Montana instead.

Another Fox analyst, Howie Long, said Terry Bradshaw has come up with an idea to honor the greatest NFL quarterbacks.

"Terry said they're going to start raising funds for a mini-Mount Rushmore," Long said. "They're looking for not a cliff, but a hillside that they can carve (Joe) Montana and (Tom) Brady and Bradshaw into. I don't know if that would be visited as much as Rushmore."

(© 2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

http://wbztv.com/local/Tom.Brady.New.2.641549.html[/tscii:9006d905f7]

ajithfederer
2nd February 2008, 01:07 AM
Great!!!..
Bay, No idea about the other US hubbers. Nerd's area Houston Texans team has been doing pathetically offlate and i dont see a reason for him to follow NFL :lol2:

How is it? :wink:

BTW Feddy, I see it's only you and Tamizh that have been running this thread all this time... What abt the other hubbers in the US? No one is a fan of NFL? :cry:

m_23_bayarea
2nd February 2008, 01:11 AM
Great!!!..
Bay, No idea about the other US hubbers. Nerd's area Houston Texans team has been doing pathetically offlate and i dont see a reason for him to follow NFL :lol2:

What abt our team 49ers then? I should not even utter the word 'Football' if that was the case! :lol:

Hey, but Cowboys were cool this year... Maybe that's an incentive for all Texans to watch the game! 8-)

kb
4th February 2008, 08:47 AM
awesome game...

unexpected result.. south africa team maathiri aayipochi..

Eli manning :thumbsup: :thumbsup: annanuku thambi thappaama poranthirukaan

ajithfederer
4th February 2008, 09:21 AM
The biggest upset victory in superbowl history :notworthy: :frightened: :frightened:

Eli Manning , kudumba perae kapathateida chinna payya :lol:

Devar Magan
4th February 2008, 03:57 PM
only US hubbers here.. :lol:

kb
5th February 2008, 01:22 AM

the last throw he made to get into patriots 25 yard made the difference. :D though I wanted patriots to win.. the game was enjoyable.

ajithfederer
5th February 2008, 02:59 AM
Same here. Felt so bad for Patriots, brady and Randy moss though. Those guys deserved a win and were undone by the Giants Defense. That was one great display of defensive american football in quite sometime, an offensive side like patriots not scoring in almost 6 drives is just something :notworthy: :notworthy: . I lost count of the times the Patriots line backers allowed brady to get hitted by the Giants defense :lol:

the last throw he made to get into patriots 25 yard made the difference. :D though I wanted patriots to win.. the game was enjoyable.

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2008, 03:01 AM
Same here. Felt so bad for Patriots, brady and Randy moss though. Those guys deserved a win and were undone by the Giants Defense. That was one great display of defensive american football in quite sometime, an offensive side like patriots not scoring in almost 6 drives is just something :notworthy: :notworthy:

The last couple of passes from Brady was sooo accurate though! Did you guys see how many yards those passes went through... Almost 50 - 75! If only Moss had caught at least one of them... Oh well, the Giants' defense was the best ever for them I think... They focussed on Brady the whole time... :cry:

ajithfederer
5th February 2008, 03:05 AM
Bingo :shock: Those were exactly the words me and my friends were talking about after the game. They just ransacked Brady, i say :oops: :ashamed:

Same here. Felt so bad for Patriots, brady and Randy moss though. Those guys deserved a win and were undone by the Giants Defense. That was one great display of defensive american football in quite sometime, an offensive side like patriots not scoring in almost 6 drives is just something :notworthy: :notworthy:

The last couple of passes from Brady was sooo accurate though! Did you guys see how many yards those passes went through... Almost 50 - 75! If only Moss had caught at least one of them... Oh well, the Giants' defense was the best ever for them I think... They focussed on Brady the whole time... :cry:

ajithfederer
5th February 2008, 03:05 AM
Ayyayoo Bay unga siggie :oops: :cry: :oops:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2008, 03:09 AM
Bingo :shock: Those were exactly the words me and my friends were talking about after the game. They just ransacked Brady, i say :oops: :ashamed:

Seriously, those passes are possible only with Brady! He makes them look sooo simple.... 75 yard passes man! The only other guy that I've seen makin such passes is Brett Favre... But he shows off big-time for nothing! But Brady looks sooo much at ease even after such passes.... And Randy ran for so long to reach these passes too... He had 2 to 3 defense guys sackin him always! :cry:

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2008, 03:10 AM
Ayyayoo Bay unga siggie :oops: :cry: :oops:

I dont like it either.... But it's what's happening! :oops:

Nerd
5th February 2008, 06:42 AM
The superbowl was funny :devil: Funnier thing is everyone at my office would not stop crying :rotfl:

sriranga
8th February 2008, 11:00 PM
The superbowl was funny :devil: Funnier thing is everyone at my office would not stop crying :rotfl:

giants defence was good. tough luck for patriots.

any new funny ads?

Nerd
9th February 2008, 11:56 AM
I dint like the ads this time..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Ce-SJreIA&NR=1

MrJudge
24th March 2008, 11:04 AM
The superbowl was funny Funnier thing is everyone at my office would not stop crying

Come on Nerd, the last run by Giants was awesome, this super bowl was the one of the best nail-baiters. I loved it.

MrJudge
1st May 2008, 10:45 PM
The Giants team visited Bush at White house and presented a jersey with his name printed on it, he was all smiling :)

alan2008
28th August 2008, 10:30 AM
Hello!
If you are thinking of buying a WoW CD key (http://www.item4u.com/bestSelling-CDKey/WoW-US-CDKey) (World of Warcraft CD key (http://www.item4u.com/bestSelling-CDKey/WoW-EU-CDKey)) from Item4u, there are things you need to consider before bidding for it. It is very popular to get CD key from Item4u as it is easy and convenient. However, not to mention there are many scams around so beware. Here is a list of tips when you want to buy Warhammer CD key (http://www.item4u.com/bestSelling-CDKey/Warhammer-Online-CDKey) (Warhammer Online CD Key (http://www.item4u.com/bestSelling-CDKey/Warhammer-Online-CDKey)) from Item4u.

ajithfederer
7th September 2008, 10:39 PM
Superbowl 2009 started

Go Kalugus go

:twisted:

MrJudge
9th September 2008, 12:28 PM
Superbowl 2009 started

Go Kalugus go

Do you really think eagles have a chance this year?

ajithfederer
9th September 2008, 10:11 PM
Judge Eagles chances are better this time. Eagles Defense is looking good.

Superbowl 2009 started

Go Kalugus go

Do you really think eagles have a chance this year?

m_23_bayarea
9th September 2008, 10:16 PM
Broncos crushed the Raiders last night! :cry:

ajithfederer
9th September 2008, 10:17 PM
Bad news for New england patriots and Tom Brady fans : Brady's knee injury has forced him to be out of the season.

m_23_bayarea
9th September 2008, 10:22 PM
Bad news for New england patriots and Tom Brady fans : Brady's knee injury has forced him to be out of the season.

:cry2:

MrJudge
9th September 2008, 10:27 PM

Is it? haven't seen any games this pre-season....

MrJudge
9th September 2008, 10:28 PM

:shock:

ajithfederer
9th September 2008, 10:35 PM
Opening match eagles crushed St.louis rams 38-3.

Is it? haven't seen any games this pre-season....

MrJudge
10th September 2008, 07:52 AM
Opening match eagles crushed St.louis rams 38-3.

:omg: 38-3? That is real bad for Rams.

If Tom Brady isn't playing then Colts have advantage this year.

ajithfederer
11th September 2008, 09:24 PM
Judge,

Being in India, How can you watch NFL ?. I know star sports.. used to telecast NBA and as far as i know NFL isnt telecasted by Any channel. Or do you just follow the scores??.

MrJudge
12th September 2008, 11:43 AM
Judge,

Being in India, How can you watch NFL ?. I know star sports.. used to telecast NBA and as far as i know NFL isnt telecasted by Any channel. Or do you just follow the scores??.

I visit nfl.com regularly. ESPN telecasts play-offs and superbowl live but only a very few regular games. That is the same case for nba and mlb games too.

Sorry to hear that eagles lost to cowboys last week.

ajithfederer
12th September 2008, 11:51 AM
Ok.

I visit nfl.com regularly. ESPN telecasts play-offs and superbowl live but only a very few regular games. That is the same case for nba and mlb games too.

Enna solreenga?. Match is scheduled for this weekend. Refer regular season schedules http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/gameday/schedule.html. Appdiyae thothalum enna, this is just a game we have to move on :).

Sorry to hear that eagles lost to cowboys last week.

MrJudge
12th September 2008, 12:28 PM
ajithfederer:

I shouldn't have written that last line, may be next week not today. I was talking to one of my friends who is a big cowboys fan and he said cowboys will win this week. Yes, the game is on Monday at Dallas, so Dallas has home crowd and that is an advantage too. Lets see how Eagles do this monday then. :)

MrJudge
15th September 2008, 01:29 PM
Patriots 2-0 (that too without Brady yesterday) :shock:

ajithfederer
15th September 2008, 08:41 PM
Looks like Denver Bronco's clinched a nail biter yesterday.

ajithfederer
16th September 2008, 07:19 AM
Watching eagles playing dallas live

:oops:

ajithfederer
16th September 2008, 07:30 AM
Eagles lead dallas 27 - 21

ajithfederer
16th September 2008, 08:35 AM
3rd quarter ending Eagles 30 - Dallas 31

QB Mcnabb has been amazing :notworthy: :notworthy:

ajithfederer
16th September 2008, 09:05 AM
4 and a half minutes remaining in 4th quarter. Dallas leads eagles by 41 to 37.

ajithfederer
16th September 2008, 09:25 AM
dallas wins

MrJudge
16th September 2008, 10:53 AM
Looks like a nail biter and not able to see it live :banghead:

ajithfederer
16th September 2008, 09:10 PM
Judge,

The match was too good.

ajithfederer
16th September 2008, 09:40 PM
Thread starter or MODS

Please change the thread name to NFL and Super bowl Discussions.
The present title is outdated.

ajithfederer
22nd September 2008, 12:08 AM
Week 3

Patriots trailing miami dolphins (of everybody) by 6 - 21 at half time. I hate to see great players (be it any sport) getting injured!!!. I always want to see Patriots being the dominant force.

Judge

Any luck with watching the matches live? :huh: :).

MrJudge
22nd September 2008, 12:55 AM
DOL 35 and PATS 13 :banghead:

MrJudge
22nd September 2008, 01:03 AM
ajithfederer:

Not yet. Here espn shows bigten games :angry2: Why can't they show atleast recorded games of nfl? I never understand. This week I like to see colts triumph over jaquars. Lets see.

ajithfederer
22nd September 2008, 01:29 AM
Big ten??. Never heard of it. Please explain. I'm not watching the game either!!!. Sucks to see patriots lose.

ajithfederer:

Not yet. Here espn shows bigten games :angry2: Why can't they show atleast recorded games of nfl? I never understand. This week I like to see colts triumph over jaquars. Lets see.

ajithfederer
22nd September 2008, 01:50 AM
Judge,

Thanks for the pm and the wishes 8-)

ajithfederer
22nd September 2008, 07:48 AM
Eagles win against steelers :smokesmirk:

MrJudge
22nd September 2008, 10:09 AM
Colts lost by 2 points :sad:

ajithfederer
22nd September 2008, 10:31 AM
Cowboys won over Panthers !!!!

MrJudge
28th September 2008, 12:24 PM
I think this week Cowboys vs Redskins, Bucs vs Packers games will be good.

ajithfederer
28th September 2008, 11:16 PM
Eagles player bears today at 8.15 pm!!

ajithfederer
29th September 2008, 06:09 AM
Eagles playing bears at Chicago

Kb where are you :mrgreen:

ajithfederer
29th September 2008, 06:50 AM
Good offensive game. Both the teams are tied at 14 at the start of 2nd quarter. Mcnabb is impressive. Eagles are missing Brian westbrook thanks to an injury.

ajithfederer
29th September 2008, 07:54 AM
eagles lost, enna naansenss idhu :twisted:

MrJudge
29th September 2008, 03:59 PM
Farve 6 TDs-A??? :)

ajithfederer
29th September 2008, 08:33 PM
Looks as such. Thier score was 47 something yesterday.

MrJudge
29th September 2008, 11:07 PM
Looks as such. Thier score was 47 something yesterday.

I thought his prime days are gone, but after joining the Jet, looks like he has turned out good again. Lets see how he does in the coming games.

MrJudge
29th September 2008, 11:18 PM
It is 56-35 :shock: Defence iruntha mAthiriyE theriyala.

ajithfederer
4th October 2008, 08:57 PM
Judge,

Which team do you support to win superbowl this year?. Mine is obviously eagles. Tomorrow we are playing redskins. Any other nfl fans here. Nerd, Neenga Texans support pannaleeya :lol2:

MrJudge
5th October 2008, 06:00 PM
Judge,

Which team do you support to win superbowl this year?. Mine is obviously eagles.

My favs were Pats & Colts earlier. We all know Brady is injured and out of the season now, also Colts are not doing good (I hope they perform from this week atleast), so I am not sure who will go to SB this year. I need to see more matches, let me see. :)

ajithfederer
6th October 2008, 01:37 AM
Eagles lost again :twisted:

Naansensss :evil:

Colts win over Texans today!.

MrJudge
6th October 2008, 08:33 AM
This week's colts game was a easy one I thought. But they pulled it off only in the last two mins :shock:

Nerd
6th October 2008, 08:56 AM
Colts win over Texans today!.
indha maadhiri kappithanamaa thOthuttE irunthA engE irunthu Texans-kku support. I hate Football :hammer:

ajithfederer
7th October 2008, 08:58 AM
Reggie Bush 2 punt return touch downs in Monday Night football against minnesota vikings :clap:

MrJudge
7th October 2008, 09:37 AM
Reggie Bush 2 punt return touch downs in Monday Night football against minnesota vikings :clap:

But Gramatica changed everything in the last FG attempt.

ajithfederer
7th October 2008, 09:38 AM
Were you watching the match? :shock:
He missed the FG. Vikings scored and they won the game.

But Gramatica changed everything in the last FG attempt.

MrJudge
7th October 2008, 05:06 PM
Were you watching the match? :shock:

I wasn't aware of it and just skimmed through the channels and found out Ten sports was showing games live. :bluejump: Only two games AFAIK, Sunday night (Bucs vs Jaqs) and Monday night 8-) I should check out the Ten sports schedule. I watched only the 4th quarter of both games. If they show live in the coming weeks, I will watch from the kick-off.

MrJudge
7th October 2008, 05:37 PM
Yes, Ten Sports shows Sunday and Monday night football games live this month. :swinghead:

ajithfederer
7th October 2008, 09:37 PM
Superb :). Will they continue telecasting the entire NFL Season?.

Yes, Ten Sports shows Sunday and Monday night football games live this month. :swinghead:

MrJudge
7th October 2008, 10:41 PM

They have only this month's schedule online, I hope they will continue for the whole season.

ajithfederer
7th October 2008, 10:52 PM
It is great if they continue. I know superbowl would be telecasted live as one of my friends watched superbowl 2007 live when he was in India for a vacation.

They have only this month's schedule online, I hope they will continue for the whole season.

MrIndia
7th October 2008, 11:02 PM
:) The match was interesting.. The score was equal at 4 different times.

Bush was excellent :)

MrJudge
13th October 2008, 12:10 PM
eagles won pOla? :D

Colts also won :clap:

ajithfederer
19th October 2008, 07:01 PM
Eagles are given a bye this week. Patriots are playing Monday Night football.

BTW, Judge did you see last week Giants match. ELI manning threw 3 interceptions :rotfl:.

ajithfederer
20th October 2008, 01:50 AM
Effect(????) of tony Romo's injury - Cowboys lost to Rams

Chargers lost to Bills :shock:

MrJudge
20th October 2008, 10:09 AM
Payton 2 interceptions and lost to packers?? :banghead:

ajithfederer
20th October 2008, 10:16 AM
:rotfl:

Sorry Judge :oops:

ajithfederer
21st October 2008, 07:05 AM
NE Patriots(Appo matha teams ellam traitors eh?? ) lead Denver Broncos 13-6 at 2nd Quarter 7:34 8-)

ajithfederer
21st October 2008, 08:04 AM
Randy Moss 2 Touch dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwns :P

MrJudge
21st October 2008, 08:37 PM
:rotfl:

Sorry Judge :oops:

:evil:

My favs are Patriots and Colts. Tom is out and so (still) I have hopes on Payton. But under cassel Pattriots are doing somewhat OK compared to Colts.

ajithfederer
3rd November 2008, 03:55 AM
Judge

Both of your favorites(Colts Vs Pats playing sunday nite football today :P

ajithfederer
3rd November 2008, 09:39 AM
Eagles win against seattle seahawks

Patriots lose to Colts 15-18.

ajithfederer
10th November 2008, 12:57 AM
eagles play giants for sunday night football today at philadelphia

:P

ajithfederer
10th November 2008, 08:38 AM
Giants lead eagles 20-17 at halftime.

MrJudge
10th November 2008, 01:03 PM
af:

o oh! eagles lost to giants.....

colts over steelers, appadi pOdu pOdu....

ajithfederer
10th November 2008, 09:57 PM
:ashamed:

San Francisco 49'ers lost to Arizona Cardinals at Monday Nite Football yesterday.

MrJudge
13th November 2008, 12:11 PM
:ashamed:

San Francisco 49'ers lost to Arizona Cardinals at Monday Nite Football yesterday.

Couldn't watch it but saw the clippings on News. 49ers had a chance in the last drive but missed it.

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 08:35 AM
Judge

Thursday Night football between Jets and Patriots is taking place now.

Jets leading Patriots 24-13.

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 09:03 AM
If I am not wrong, this Thursday night football is a new thing. I read somewhere it was started only from last week. I think Jets will win this game.

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 09:07 AM
TD by cassell.... fourth quarter is going to be interesting.

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 09:07 AM
2pt conversion too...24-21 now...

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 09:16 AM
Jets turn over and it is anybody's game now...:D

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 09:17 AM
Yes it is a new thing. Just started last week. I didn't notice this last week :hammer:. Pats have the ball now. :)

If I am not wrong, this Thursday night football is a new thing. I read somewhere it was started only from last week. I think Jets will win this game.

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 09:23 AM
47 yard field goal by Pats. Scores are tied now. Judge :)

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 09:32 AM
Brett Favre :rotfl:

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 09:39 AM
Jets Touchdown with 3:10 on the clock in 4th quarter

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 09:46 AM
:P

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 09:55 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :omg:

Amazing TD by randy moss with just 1 second left

:clap: :clap:

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 09:58 AM
Game tied at 31 all

:lol:

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 10:01 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :omg:

Amazing TD by randy moss with just 1 second left

:clap: :clap:

:lol: no double coverage this time :lol:

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 10:05 AM
Watching an overtime game for the first time now.

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 10:10 AM
Favre is doing amazing job right now.....

ajithfederer
14th November 2008, 10:14 AM
Jets win

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 10:14 AM
jets won!

MrJudge
14th November 2008, 10:23 AM
Jets on top of the AFC East table and 7-3 now. Favre makes the difference.

ajithfederer
17th November 2008, 07:40 AM
Philadelphian Eagles - Cincinatti Bengals match Tied

ajithfederer
17th November 2008, 08:29 AM
Tennessee Thaathans(Titans) still Undefeated and at 10-0

http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=TEN

MrJudge
17th November 2008, 10:39 AM
Watched the fourth quarter of Cowboys Vs Redskins game. Barber did a very good job and took Cowboys to the victory.

MrJudge
17th November 2008, 10:40 AM
Tennessee Thaathans(Titans) still Undefeated and at 10-0

http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=TEN

Yes, are they good? Haven't seen any of their games yet.

ajithfederer
17th November 2008, 11:11 PM
Eagles chances to make it to the playoffs are getting slimmer every week.

Judge, Haven't seen any Titans game as of now. I heard that they were trailing in yesterday's game but they came back and won :)

MrJudge
18th November 2008, 10:48 AM
af:

Yes, looks like it.

Have you seen today's game? Bills could have won it easily but.....

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 02:36 AM
Guess its all but over this season for the Eagles.McNabb was benched from regular play today :oops:

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 09:55 AM
Colts win over Chargers courtesy Adam Vinateri Field Goal !!!

MrJudge
24th November 2008, 11:35 AM
Guess its all but over this season for the Eagles.McNabb was benched from regular play today :oops:

:|

MrJudge
24th November 2008, 11:35 AM

Yeah, 51 yard....Colts are doing better.

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 11:40 AM
Judge, Unfortunately that is the scenario now. Eagles didn't start bad but they lost easy matches in the Initial rounds. Now even if they win the next 5 matches entering playoffs will be difficult, imo :)

:|

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 11:41 AM
Did you watch the game? :shock:

Yeah, 51 yard....Colts are doing better.

MrJudge
24th November 2008, 11:52 AM
Did you watch the game?

Yes but partly, Sunday and Monday night games are coming live here.

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 12:25 PM
:cool2:

Did you watch the game?

Yes but partly, Sunday and Monday night games are coming live here.

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 10:28 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=3721516

Geoff Burke/US Presswire

Against the host Ravens Sunday, Donovan McNabb was pulled after the first half after he went 8 for 18 for 59 yards, two interceptions and a fumble lost. He and replacement Kevin Kolb combined for 132 yards, 4 INTs and a 12.5 QB rating.

BALTIMORE -- For the first time in his entire football career, a healthy Donovan McNabb stood on the sidelines in a helpless state of mind.

The Philadelphia Eagles franchise quarterback looked uncomfortable during his second-half benching Sunday. His face had a look of disappointment, shock and loneliness. With a hood over his head, it suggested McNabb also experienced a sense of embarrassment.

He was not alone. The Baltimore Ravens embarrassed the Eagles in a 36-7 rout at M&T Bank Stadium. McNabb played one half and was pulled after throwing for 59 yards and committing three turnovers.

"My first [reaction] for me was 'Wow,'" McNabb said. "But you go along with it."

The move Philadelphia head coach Andy Reid thought would provide a spark completely backfired. With the Ravens leading 10-7 at intermission, Reid decided to switch to second-year backup Kevin Kolb. Baltimore (7-4) responded by scoring 26 unanswered points as Kolb (73 yards, two interceptions) was dazed and confused by the Ravens' complex defensive schemes.

Eagles coach Andy Reid will announce his starting quarterback for Thursday night's game live on ESPNEWS at noon ET.

That has left Reid undecided on how to move forward with his quarterbacks in preparation for Philadelphia's Thanksgiving Day game against the Arizona Cardinals. Reid, who didn't second-guess himself afterward, said a decision could be made as soon as Monday.

"I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I didn't think it needed to be done at that time," Reid said. "I'll evaluate it and see what needs to be done here, coming up for this game on Thursday.''

The Eagles' locker room was sullen. There was general distress after a loss that dropped the Eagles to 5-5-1 and likely out of the NFC playoff picture. But there was also confusion as to why the coaching staff would bench a veteran quarterback and five-time Pro Bowl selection when the Eagles trailed by just three points.

"It was a surprise to me,'' sixth-year Eagles tight end L.J. Smith said. "[McNabb] would be the first to tell you that he probably wasn't playing as well as he wanted to. But I haven't seen that since I've been here, so it was definitely a shock.''

McNabb was 8-for-18 for 59 yards with two interceptions and a fumble in the first half -- a miserable 13.2 quarterback rating. One week earlier, he threw three interceptions and lost a fumble in an overtime tie with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Despite a few natural disagreements that occur between a quarterback and head coach, McNabb and Reid have had a good relationship during their decade together, which has included a Super Bowl appearance and six playoff berths. Reid defended McNabb last week when his quarterback admitted he did not know NFL regular-season games could end in a tie.

Yet it was interesting that Reid did not personally tell McNabb he would not return to the game. Instead, Philadelphia quarterbacks coach Pat Shurmur informed McNabb at halftime that he was being benched.

"I know you're going to try to spark something up by this whole deal,'' McNabb said. "But I was told, and Kevin went out in the second half and tried to do what he can do.''

Although McNabb wouldn't admit to it, his sideline mannerisms suggested he was upset by the decision.

With his arms inside the body of his coat, McNabb generally stood about 10 yards away from Reid during the entire third and fourth quarters. There was no conversation between the star player and coach until after the game.

McNabb refused to comment on the details of his conversation with Reid, but said he would not have pulled himself in that situation.

"That is why I'm not the coach,'' McNabb said bluntly.

McNabb's passer rating was the second-lowest of his career. In fact, he has seven turnovers (five interceptions, two fumbles) in his past six quarters of play.

Whether the benching was temporary or for the remainder of the season, it raises a ton of questions surrounding McNabb's future in Philadelphia and whether he still fits with the same franchise that drafted him 10 seasons ago.

"I personally don't care about my time being here or expecting to be here,'' McNabb said. "When you're in a game like this, you don't focus on your future and all of that. You try to focus on trying to win a game. At this present time, I'm not even thinking about what happens after the season is over."

James Walker covers the NFL for ESPN.com

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 10:59 PM
3 Games are to be played this thursday, thanks to Thanksgiving holidays :)

MrJudge
24th November 2008, 11:10 PM

ajithfederer
24th November 2008, 11:11 PM
http://www.nfl.com/schedules#Week13

Week 13
Thu, Nov 27 Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV (HD) SIRIUS Westwood One
TEN @ DET Ford Field 12:30 PM Tickets CBS 127 (DET) Radio
SEA @ DAL Texas Stadium 4:15 PM Tickets FOX 126 (SEA) 127 (DAL) Radio
ARI @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 8:15 PM Tickets NFL NETWORK 212 (212) 126 (ARI) 127 (PHI) Radio

ajithfederer
25th November 2008, 10:31 AM
Monday Night Football - Very good offensive game between Saints and Packers. Saints won by 51 to packers 29.

MrJudge
25th November 2008, 11:02 AM
Monday Night Football - Very good offensive game between Saints and Packers. Saints won by 51 to packers 29.

Yes, the game was balanced till the half time...But in the third quarter Saints dominated.

Did you watch yesterday's Jets-Titans game? Jets won it.

ajithfederer
25th November 2008, 10:28 PM
Judge

I didn't watch the Titans game. But it is good that Titans lost it. Because basically no one wants to go to superbowl with an undefeated tag :lol: ...jk :)

MrJudge
26th November 2008, 10:34 AM
Judge

I didn't watch the Titans game. But it is good that Titans lost it. Because basically no one wants to go to superbowl with an undefeated tag :lol: ...jk :)

Yes, if I am right the clean record teams were beaten in superbowls so far.

ajithfederer
26th November 2008, 11:07 AM
With the exception of 1972 miami dolphins i guess :roll:

Judge

Yes, if I am right the clean record teams were beaten in superbowls so far.

MrJudge
26th November 2008, 11:43 AM
With the exception of 1972 miami dolphins i guess

:oops: Yes, they had won 17-0, just now found it.

ajithfederer
28th November 2008, 08:52 AM
Eagles leading Cardinals 31-7 at 3rd quarter 6:17

Brian Westbrook tied at a franchise record for 4 Touchdowns in one game.

ajithfederer
28th November 2008, 08:58 AM
Oh Randy Moss, Oh Tom Brady, Oh Jabar Gaffney... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVpRjemQ_50)

MrJudge
29th November 2008, 12:58 PM
af:

Did you watch Titans game on Thursday? Were they good?

ajithfederer
29th November 2008, 12:59 PM
Judge

I didn't watch the game but I think they won. They are 11-1 now :).

MrJudge
29th November 2008, 01:10 PM
Judge

Yes, they did. I guess this weekend Patriots and Steelers game will be a good one to watch.

ajithfederer
30th November 2008, 12:22 AM
Yes.
Added to that, Giants are playing Washington Redskins this week. They both belong to NFC East Division. If Giants win over Redskins Eagles may have a good chance.

Judge

Yes, they did. I guess this weekend Patriots and Steelers game will be a good one to watch.

ajithfederer
30th November 2008, 02:07 AM
Standings by Division.
http://www.nfl.com/standings

IMHO, NFC East is the toughest division.

ajithfederer
1st December 2008, 12:27 AM
Giants lead redskins 13-0 in second quarter.

ajithfederer
1st December 2008, 03:10 AM
Giants win over redskins

Pats leading Steelers 7-0 in first quarter.

ajithfederer
1st December 2008, 05:23 AM
What a :rotfl: game
Full of interceptions, fumbles, missed field goals, dropped passes and what not :rotfl2:

Pats the biggest criminals here. :lol2:

ajithfederer
1st December 2008, 10:04 AM
Sunday Night (American)Football - Minnesota Vikings win.

ajithfederer
1st December 2008, 09:12 PM
Pats lose to steelers 10-33 yesterday.

ajithfederer
2nd December 2008, 04:59 AM
With Audio.

Oh Randy Moss, Oh Tom Brady, Oh Jabar Gaffney... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhiNUgVwto)

ajithfederer
2nd December 2008, 11:28 PM
Monday Night (American) Football - texans win

ajithfederer
5th December 2008, 09:55 PM
Chargers won raiders yesterday.

ajithfederer
8th December 2008, 01:30 AM
Eagles leading Giants 10-7 at halftime.

ajithfederer
8th December 2008, 02:27 AM
Eagles (7-5-1) Win over 2008 Superbowl Champions NY Giants(11-2) by 20-14 :clap:

Brian west brook :clap: :clap:

ajithfederer
8th December 2008, 12:07 PM
14th week updates

1) Pats win

2) Cowboys and redskins lose in NFC East.

Eagles move to 3rd place in division

An mouthwatering Monday nite (American)football game on cards: buccaneers vs panthers :thumbsup:

ajithfederer
9th December 2008, 09:09 AM
A cliff hanger in Monday Night (American) Football

3rd quarter
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17- Carolina Panthers 17.

Dig..Judge where r u :huh:

ajithfederer
9th December 2008, 10:16 AM
Carolina Panthers win :)

MrJudge
9th December 2008, 11:54 AM
A cliff hanger in Monday Night (American) Football

3rd quarter
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17- Carolina Panthers 17.

Dig..Judge where r u :huh:

I am here :D I watched only a few mins of the game. When I saw first, they were tied. I took a break and came back in the final mins of the fourth quarter, the score was 31-17 :shock: . Seems like the running backs of Panthers played a very good game.

ajithfederer
12th December 2008, 07:00 AM
Bears playing Saints today in Thursday Night (American) football

ajithfederer
12th December 2008, 09:59 AM
Game tied at 24 all at the end of 4 quarters

Into extra time now.

MrJudge
12th December 2008, 09:59 AM
The game is tied now and goes to OT.

ajithfederer
12th December 2008, 10:03 AM
Chicago bears on the drive now.

MrJudge
12th December 2008, 10:10 AM
30 sec timeout taken by NO before the FG kick :lol:

MrJudge
12th December 2008, 10:11 AM
af:
How was today's game?

ajithfederer
12th December 2008, 10:15 AM
sumaar dhan. Both were 7-6-0 at the start of this game.

This week should be interesting. Cowboys play Giants. And eagles have Monday Night game.

If Cowboys and Falcons(Tougher opponents, IMO) lose and Eagles(which they should cos its against Cincinatti browns) Eagles have play off chances. :D

ajithfederer
12th December 2008, 10:17 AM
Judge,

There is a possibility that Jets may make it to the playoffs at Patriots cost :oops:

http://www.nfl.com/standings

MrJudge
13th December 2008, 12:30 PM
Yeah, this weekend is going to be interesting.

ajithfederer
15th December 2008, 02:59 AM
Tampa bay Buccaneers lose to Atlanta Falcons

Redskins lose to Bengals

ajithfederer
15th December 2008, 11:30 AM
Giants lose to Cowboys - 2 back to back losses.

AFC East: Pats, Jets and Dolphins win.

Tennessee Titans lose to Houston Texans.

ajithfederer
19th December 2008, 08:55 AM
Indiana polis colts playing Jacksonville Jaguars in Thursday Night football.

Colts 21 - Jaguars 24 @ 4th quarter.

MrJudge
19th December 2008, 11:03 AM
Colts won it inspite of 10point deficit in the 4th quarter. This game should've been so good to watch.

ajithfederer
19th December 2008, 11:20 AM
Yes colts won

Jaguars played very good but they lost because of the interception and the final sack of thier QB.

ajithfederer
21st December 2008, 10:19 AM
Saturday Night american football

Baltimore ravens win over dallas cowboys

ajithfederer
22nd December 2008, 02:45 AM
Great afternoon of Sunday Night American Football

Pats crush Cardinals 47-7

Buccaneers lose to Chargers 41 to 24 makes Eagles and Falcons chances of playoffs easy. Falcons and Eagles play Vikings and Redskins at 4.15 today.

Tennessee Titans win Pittsburgh steelers 31 - 14

Miami Dolphins win Kansas City Cheifs. Pats and Dolphins on 10 and 5 today.

Detroit lions first Team to go 0-15 in NFL history.

ajithfederer
22nd December 2008, 09:00 PM
Eagles lose 10-3 to Redskins in an utterly defensive game.

Giants win over Carolina Panthers in Over time.

Atlanta Falcons win over Minnesota Vikings.

ajithfederer
23rd December 2008, 11:46 PM
Chicago Bears win over Green bay Packers in Monday Night american football.

ajithfederer
29th December 2008, 07:22 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:, Eagles make it 2 playoffs

Eagles crush Dallas Cowboys today in Lincoln Financial Field to win 44-6.

Buccaneers lose to Raiders and Chicago Bears lose to Houston Texans thereby making Eagles playoff chances possible.

NE Patriots miss playoffs inspite of winning 11-5. Miami Dolphins win division and clinch playoff birth.

Playoff picture (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80cfd578&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

ajithfederer
29th December 2008, 09:28 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29782&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

Chargers well on their way to clinch the division. They lead broncos 45-21 @ 4th quarter.

MrJudge
29th December 2008, 11:20 AM
af:

I watched Colts vs. Titans game for a while. Sorgi was doing OK job but Titans couldn't even score a field goal. :shock:

ajithfederer
29th December 2008, 11:24 AM
Judge,

I didnt watch any games today. Yes thats a shame. They lost 0 -23 to colts :oops:. Hope u know eagles made it to playoffs ala the real definition of a wild card entry :lol:

MrJudge
29th December 2008, 11:45 AM
Hope u know eagles made it to playoffs ala the real definition of a wild card entry

Yeah and their first playoff game is against Vikings. :D

ajithfederer
29th December 2008, 11:52 AM
:D

Full playoff picture (http://www.nfl.com/schedules?seasonType=POST#Week)

Should be update by tomorrow, i guess.

ajithfederer
30th December 2008, 07:35 AM
Three Head coaches (NY Jets, Cleveland browns and Detroit Lions ) were sacked today following regular season results.

MrJudge
30th December 2008, 10:43 AM
Three Head coaches (NY Jets, Cleveland browns and Detroit Lions ) were sacked today following regular season results.

I thought Jets would make it to playoffs because of Brett Favre but the team didn't do good for the last few games. I think in the last game itself there were 3 interceptions.

ajithfederer
31st December 2008, 02:03 AM
Many are speculating that it would be Brett Favre's last season.

BTW, avatarla iukiravanga yaaru. She is good looking :).

I thought Jets would make it to playoffs because of Brett Favre but the team didn't do good for the last few games. I think in the last game itself there were 3 interceptions.

MrJudge
31st December 2008, 10:30 AM
Many are speculating that it would be Brett Favre's last season.

May be.

BTW, avatarla iukiravanga yaaru. She is good looking :).

She is Jenna Fischer coming in The Office.

ajithfederer
31st December 2008, 10:39 AM
Aahaa, My friend almost guessed it today morning. But he wasn't sure anyway thanks. :)

[quote=ajithfederer]BTW, avatarla iukiravanga yaaru. She is good looking :).

She is Jenna Fischer coming in The Office.

MrJudge
3rd January 2009, 12:04 AM
Payton won the MVP this year :clap:

ajithfederer
3rd January 2009, 12:13 AM
Good news :clap:

Colts were trailing at the start of the season. But they managed to end the regular season on 12-4. Eagerly awaiting the Colts-chargers clash on saturday night @ 8p.m EST. Last year Colts won the encounter but they lost to Patriots at the AFC Championships.

Judge, Is Ten sports telecasting the playoffs? :huh:. Make sure you watch it. :).

Payton won the MVP this year :clap:

ajithfederer
3rd January 2009, 12:15 AM
[tscii:7d2b0688cb]http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80dd272c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Third time's a charm: Colts QB Manning again wins NFL MVP award

Associated Press
Andy Lyons / Getty Images
After recovering from offseason knee surgery, QB Peyton Manningled the Indianapolis Colts to the playoffs.

NEW YORK -- Peyton Manning can tell Brett Favre to move over and make room for him atop the roster of NFL Most Valuable Players.

For the third time, Manning won the award from The Associated Press, tying Favre as the only players in that elite category.
MVP selections
NFL.com's Steve Wyche, Vic Carucci, Pat Kirwan, Thomas George and Gil Brandt explain their MVP selections. Find out why one of them went with Ed Reed over Peyton Manning. More ...

» Wyche makes his case for Manning
» Discuss: Does Manning deserve it?
» Complete list of NFL MVPs

The Indianapolis Colts' quarterback was a landslide winner Friday in balloting by a nationwide panel of 50 sports writers and broadcasters who cover the NFL. Manning also was the league MVP in 2003, when he shared it with Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair, and in 2004.

Favre, then with the Green Bay Packers, took MVP honors in 1995 and 1996 before sharing it with Detroit Lions running back Barry Sanders in 1997.

"I know it's an individual award, but ... truly, in my opinion, a team award," said Manning, who received 32 votes, far ahead of Miami Dolphins quarterback Chad Pennington (4) and Atlanta Falcons running back Michael Turner (4). "It's been the most rewarding regular season that I've been a part of in my 11 years, and I have to believe a lot of the other players and even coaches might feel the same way."

This has been an unusual season for the Colts, who normally have the AFC South title just about clinched by Thanksgiving. Manning had two operations on his left knee in the preseason, cutting into practice time, blunting his usual precision as a passer and, eventually, leading to a 3-4 start.

From there, with Manning getting sharper by the week, the Colts won nine straight games to secure a wild-card berth and a Saturday night meeting with the San Diego Chargers.
Associated Press NFL MVP voting
Player Team Votes
Peyton Manning Colts 32
Chad Pennington Dolphins 4
Michael Turner Falcons 4
Adrian Peterson Vikings 3
James Harrison Steelers 3
Philip Rivers Chargers 2
Chris Johnson Titans 1
Kurt Warner Cardinals 1

In that streak, Manning is 209-of-290 passing for 2,248 yards and 17 touchdowns, with only three interceptions. He extended his NFL record with his ninth 4,000-yard season and finished with 27 touchdown passes, 12 interceptions and a 95.0 passer rating.

Manning called the award emblematic of what others, including Colts owner Jim Irsay, president Bill Polian and coach Tony Dungy, did to help rally the team from a 3-4 start to make the playoffs for a seventh straight season.

"I really accept this award on behalf of the team and the organization because there is no way we would be in the playoffs and bounced back without those three people creating a winning environment," Manning said after receiving the award.

"It's just been different," Manning said. "It's been an entirely different season. I think the one thing that's been inaccurate is that the seasons we were starting out 13-0, 8-0, 7-0, that it was easy. So all of a sudden this year, we are 3-4 and now things are hard. Believe me, it's never easy to win a game. I've never taken for granted winning a football game."

Indianapolis coach Tony Dungy said several times that he favored Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison for MVP -- he tied with Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson with three votes. But after Manning's flawless work in the second half of the season, Dungy, while admittedly biased, changed his mind.

"I said after we left Pittsburgh (on Nov. 9) that I would vote for James Harrison," Dungy noted this week. "If I was voting today, I'd vote for Peyton Manning."

A vast majority of the voters did.

Also receiving votes were Chargers QB Philip Rivers (2), Titans rookie RB Chris Johnson (1) and Cardinals QB Kurt Warner (1).

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press[/tscii:7d2b0688cb]

MrJudge
3rd January 2009, 12:28 AM
Good news :clap:

Colts were trailing at the start of the season. But they managed to end the regular season on 12-4.

Yes, they started very poor, I was sad but later they picked up the momentum and got into playoffs now. :D

Eagerly awaiting the Colts-chargers clash on saturday night @ 8p.m EST. Last year Colts won the encounter but they lost to Patriots at the AFC Championships.

Judge, Is Ten sports telecasting the playoffs? :huh:. Make sure you watch it. :).

Nope, Ten sports isn't :banghead: I have been watching games online now...it is irritating some times....but I have to do the same if they don't show the playoffs :(