PDA

View Full Version : Magic tricks

tamizh_literate
22nd December 2006, 10:21 AM
Im very interested in magic...anyone else?

lets share some magic tricks...simple tricks like coin or cards trcik....

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2006, 03:15 PM
please share. I wanna know.

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2006, 03:16 PM
How much are tricks? How much is real magic?

I assume UNLESS ONE IS AN ULTIMATE magician(like the stands of PC SORCAR ETC) MOST PPL ARE JUST INTO TRICKS?!

tamizh_literate
22nd December 2006, 03:40 PM

I assume UNLESS ONE IS AN ULTIMATE magician(like the stands of PC SORCAR ETC) MOST PPL ARE JUST INTO TRICKS?!

only GOD can do real magic....allpeople follow tricks

Braandan
29th December 2006, 05:16 AM
PC Sorkar is also a trickster only, nothing supernatural (all magic are tricks only)

Sanguine Sridhar
29th December 2006, 10:11 AM

km,

Total posts: 10669
[2.77% of total / 13.49 posts per day]
Find all posts by Shakthiprabha
Website: http://www.maraththadi.com/AuthorArticle.asp?lngAuthorId=41
Interests: Pondering on agnostic views, discussions on spirituality, Reading, surfing, chatting, writing, Singing, music

idhellam periya magic thaan ... eppadi ungala mattum ippadi ellam :lol2:

blahblah
30th December 2006, 03:49 PM
PC Sorkar is also a trickster only, nothing supernatural (all magic are tricks only)

By the way,P.C.Sorkar is not a trickster,he is an honest performing artist and not a school dropout trickster like Sathya of Whitefield,Bangalore[I forgot the name of the place where he lives in Andhra]

snrajan
3rd January 2007, 02:40 PM
I too am very intsd. in magic, can anybody teach me too. It is a very fun subject.

crazy
3rd January 2007, 02:50 PM

km,

Total posts: 10669
[2.77% of total / 13.49 posts per day]
Find all posts by Shakthiprabha
Website: http://www.maraththadi.com/AuthorArticle.asp?lngAuthorId=41
Interests: Pondering on agnostic views, discussions on spirituality, Reading, surfing, chatting, writing, Singing, music

idhellam periya magic thaan ... eppadi ungala mattum ippadi ellam :lol2:

:D

Designer
3rd January 2007, 03:54 PM

SP : PC Sorcar's 'magic' also involves tricks - sleight of hand and illusions of the expert kind :). my brother & I had attended one of his shows in Delhi many years ago, and later when we went to get his autograph, my brother asked him how he could do magic. PC Sorcar replied that it's just fooling the eye, but expertly !

snrajan
4th January 2007, 01:26 PM
PC Sorcar's 'magic' also involves tricks - sleight of hand and illusions of the expert kind . We had been to one of his shows in Mumbai long ago. It needs lots of practice. I 've watched magics done by other magicians too. In kolkata u can see magicians performing in road side near Esplanade, Dharamtalla etc. they do sleight of had tricks for seeling their products to ppublic,but real magic is different.

Shakthiprabha.
4th January 2007, 09:05 PM
Sridhar,

:oops: :P

des, snr, others

SO IS THERE NOTHING CALLED MAGIC?

Designer
4th January 2007, 09:54 PM
SP : there IS the real kind of magic too - of the Metaphysical kind. ancient sages and spiritually advanced persons are supposedly able to perform this kind of magic, called 'miracles'. But it's a debatable & controversial point as to who can do miracles and who is a fraud ! Some of these miracles are indirect and very personal - and so are subjective, and an objective explanation can't be given by the person concerned ! :)