PDA

View Full Version : Arase By:Radaan Productions

Pages : 1 [2]

saradhaa_sn
3rd October 2007, 05:52 PM
** கலையரசி மனம் மாறி, அரசியுடன் சேர்ந்து விட்டாள்.

** அரசி தன் வீட்டை மாற்றிக்கொண்டு வேறிடம் போய்விட்டாள்.

** புதிதாக மூன்று பேரை தன் உதவியாளர்களாக நியமித்திருக்கிறாள் (அவர்கள் வேறு மாநிலங்களில் பணி புரிபவர்கள்)

** சேலையிலிருந்து அரசி பேண்ட், ஷர்ட்டுக்கு மாறி விட்டாள்.

** சிறையிலிருந்து விடுதலையாகப் போவதாக ஜி.ஜே. தன் மகளிடம் சொல்கிறான்.

aanaa
3rd October 2007, 07:30 PM
நன்றி

புதுப் புது ஆட்கள் உள்ளே நுழைகின்றனர்
ம்ம்

annamalaiar
8th October 2007, 02:47 AM
Sadly I am no longer able to watch Arase from the comfort of home. I now have to rely on online updates and videos.

From what I have read it seems Arase serial is moving at a good pace now. Thanks to everyone who has posted updates in this thread.

Aanaa, thank you for your well-wishes. I am slowly settling down into uni life. I will definitely visit this forum whenever I can.

saradhaa_sn
11th October 2007, 02:16 PM
அண்ணாமலையார்...

கலையரசியின் கணவன் கண்னனைக் காப்பாற்ற தன் மூன்று புதிய ஆட்களுடன் போன அரசி, கங்காவை சிறைப்பிடித்து, கண்ணனை மீட்டு வருகிறாள். கங்காவை தன் ஆட்களுடன் அனுப்பி விட்டு கண்ணனோடு வரும்போது, நல்லதம்பி 'பாம்' வீசியதால், கண்னனை காப்பாற்றும் முயற்சியில் குண்டடி பட்டு, ஆபத்தான நிலையில் ஆஸ்பத்திரியில் அனுமதிக்கப்பட்டு, டாக்டர்கள் கைவிட்ட நிலையில், செல்வி 'அம்மா...அம்மா' என்று அழைத்த வார்த்தைகளைக் கேட்டு அரசிக்கு மெல்ல நினைவு திரும்புகிறது.

இதற்கிடையே அதே ஆஸ்பத்திரியில், கலைக்கு ஆண் குழந்தை பிறக்கிறது. அரசியைப்பார்க்க கலையும் கண்னனும் போன நேரத்தில் கண்ணனின் 'உடுக்கையடி' அப்பன் வந்து குழந்தையை தன் வீட்டுக்கு தூக்கிப்போய் விடுகிறான். தன் அப்பன் தான் குழந்தையை கொண்டு போய் விட்டான் என்ற விஷயம் கண்ணனுக்கும் கலைக்கும் தெரிந்து போகிறது.

PUSPA
12th October 2007, 07:53 PM
hi guys!wat happening to arase? is she dead or wat there won't be any storyline if she dead!

annamalaiar
13th October 2007, 04:03 AM
hi guys!wat happening to arase? is she dead or wat there won't be any storyline if she dead!

I don't think she will die. Defo she will recover. But we must wait and see ... I can't watch anymore so am reliant on updates by the others.

On that note, thank you, Saradha.

aanaa
14th October 2007, 08:18 PM
Arasi is Ok now but still in ICU.

Kalai's baby was kidnapped by her inlaws and they went on hideout. waiting for the new moon for sacrifice the baby.

Karthiikeyan is seeking help from Arasi's CBA 3 friends.

GJ came from jail and looking for residence
her daughter and Selvi has some argument regards to GJ residency.

annamalaiar
16th October 2007, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the update, Aanaa.

In uni, I feel very cut off from our Tamil serial world. But at least I can find the updates here. :D

As predicted, Arase is recovering. Kalai's in-laws are crazy! :o What kind of people would sacrifice their own grandson/nephew?

Also, GJ is out of jail so soon? Back to cause trouble for Selvi and her family, with his daughter's assistance. :evil:

saradhaa_sn
17th October 2007, 03:44 PM
சிறையிலிருந்து ஜி.ஜே. விடுதலையாகிவிட்டான். ஒரு மேன்ஷனில் இன்னொருவனுடன் ரூம் மேட்டாக தங்கியிருக்கிறான். அந்த ரூம் மேட் இவனை அங்கிருந்து விரட்டியடிப்பதிலேயே குறியாக இருக்கிறான். அந்த சண்டை நடக்கும்போது காவேரி அங்கே வருகிறாள். 'நான் ஜெயிலுக்கு போக அரசிதான் காரணம். அதுக்கு உங்க அம்மாவும் உடந்தை' என்று அவளிடம் சொல்கிறான். (காவேரி பதில் சொல்வதற்குள் நான் வேறு சேனலுக்கு மாற்றி விட்டேன்).

என்ன இது?. இவன் தன் மனைவி தாமரையைக் கொலை செய்திருக்கிறான். நல்லதம்பியோடு சேர்ந்து 143 பேரை கொன்றிருக்கிறான். அப்படியிருக்க தான் ஏதோ அப்பாவி போல பேசுவதும், அவனோடு சேர்ந்து காவேரி தன் அம்மாவை வெறுப்பதும்... என்ன கூத்து இது?. அதனால் காவேரி வரும் எபிஸோட்களை நான் பார்ப்பது இல்லை.

aanaa
17th October 2007, 06:21 PM
annamalaiyar:
good luck in uni
enjoy the life in uni

thanks Saradhaa for the update

annamalaiar
23rd October 2007, 04:47 AM
annamalaiyar:
good luck in uni
enjoy the life in uni

Thank you for your kind words, aanaa.

And thank you, Saradhaa, for the updates.

What's happening now?

aanaa
27th October 2007, 12:05 AM
We have added the title song link at the beginning of this thread.

down load and enjoy :lol:

aanaa
1st November 2007, 05:48 PM
Kalai still looking for the baby
Arasi still in hospital
Ganka is in Karthi's cutody
Nallathamby donot know yet

aanaa
8th November 2007, 07:23 PM
what's going here
any updates

R.Latha
12th November 2007, 01:00 PM
Arasi cameto her house. Ganga released from karthikeyan house.nallathambi planed to kill thamarai daughter.enna treatment koduthalum kapatramudiyathu he told one of the cheating person ganga father is very careful.

annamalaiar
22nd November 2007, 10:57 PM
Not much activity in this thread? But I understand, I too am busy in uni.

Thanks to Aanaa and Latha for the updates.

I heard the serial is ending soon? :(

aanaa
23rd November 2007, 07:48 PM
Thank you for drop in annamalaiyar
how is uni life?
study hard
keep in touch

aanaa
23rd November 2007, 07:54 PM
Arasi - recovered and working with his 3 CBA friends.
kalai's baby still missing
the baby is now with ramasamy's custody
Kannan sis is also living with ramasamy.

Selvy, GJ and their daughter are living together in sepaarte house.
Selvy's granny wrote '- Uyil: - 1 crore for Selvy but she refused to accccept.

Gj going to show his own color soon - partnership with so called Nallathamy.

==
Nallathamby
Nalla pambu -
nice names in Tamil for ........

saradhaa_sn
24th November 2007, 07:21 PM
aanaa...

grandmaa's uyil gives 100 crores for Selvi ( not 1 crore), but Selvi refused it. After she left, Arasi shows her 'thideer paasam' on selvi to Karthikeyan. Karthikeyan decided to leave Arasi and go to 'his' house. But Arasi shows her 'thideer affection' on him too, and made him to stay with her.

GJ meets Nallathambi. As usual NT increases GJ's greediness on money, and asking his daughter Aiswarya for experiment. First GJ gets angry, but after he leaves from there with half minded (definitely he will his own daughter for crores of money, and there will be another parting between Selvi & GJ.

Selvarani goes to hospital with selvi for periodical check-up. New charector (a lady doctor) introduced to story.

'Stupid' kalai still crying for her child.

aanaa
24th November 2007, 09:38 PM
thank you Saradhaa SN for your updates
please keep post eventhou its poring.

new charactor is good singer - smt. anuradha krishnamurthi- was in KB 's Sahana as Sindhu/Indhu

annamalaiar
25th November 2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks Aanaa and Saradhaa for the updates. It seems not much action going on? Except for Arase showing 'thideer paasam'? :roll:

Uni is going well. Thank you for asking, Aanaa. But I have been busy with work which is why I didn't keep in touch earlier. I will probably be busy until the Christmas holidays. But will try to come by this thread whenever I can. (hope that Arase is still going on by Christmas time, but with more interesting storyline!)

aanaa
25th November 2007, 10:44 PM
take care

aanaa
6th December 2007, 08:18 PM
Ajay Ratnam also introduced as selvy's boss
and as his wife - Sahana famous - anuradha krishnamurthi with 2 kids.

Kalai -mentally disorder and baby still missing.

GJ - money /power greedy - is about handover
his own daughter to Nallathamby.

mr_karthik
7th December 2007, 11:58 AM
Kalai is mentally disorder, and Selvarani afraid to stay with her.

Eventhough Selvarani is afraiding of Kalai, but she will not close and lock the door of her bedroom. She will simply go and sit on the cot keep the door opening. But Kalai will enter in to the room and lock the door, so that no one from outside can enter there to save Selva.

The serial directors are taking toooooooo much effort to prove that they are having only CLAY in their head, instead of BRAIN.

annamalaiar
9th December 2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the updates Aanaa.

Have been busy lately.

Why have they introduced new characters (Ajay Ratnam & Anuradha) when I thought they were ending the serial? And Kalai is mentally disorder now because her baby is still missing?

Mr_karthik, we cannot expect too much from the serial directors.

aanaa
13th December 2007, 07:46 PM
GjJ got enogh money from Nallathmby.
some or other convinced Thamarai' parent/ sibling and took his daughter Aiswariya to the hospital for treatment(?)

eventually he might handover his own daughter to Nallathamby for money/

aanaa
2nd January 2008, 07:21 PM
now they have disclosed the the fact that chelvi is the daughter of Ajay - - so why introduced new charactor - resolved -

old Vijayakanth's movie - AMMAN KOVIL KIZHAKKALA - Radha is growing up as very richest girl - born to servant

- same theme here
those 2 Ajay's kids are adopted and the boy - their maid' son.

GJ is taking his daughter Aiswariya for foreign trip to handover to Nallathamby

gta129
2nd January 2008, 08:48 PM
I thought they might end the serial soon, but they seem to be introducing new characters. I hope they make the serial more interesting, if they plan on continuing it.

If they do plan to end it, I hope it doesn't end like Selvi.

mr_karthik
3rd January 2008, 07:10 PM
Yes, Selvi is the daughter of Ajay Rathnam, that means he is the old lover of Arasi.

Selvi also found out, GJ did not go to Landon with Aishu, but went to Malaysia. He also tld lie about the problem in Selvi's Passport.

Now Selvi is starting to Malaysia.

aanaa
3rd January 2008, 07:22 PM
thanks Karthik

when GJ did not tell lies? :lol

aanaa
4th January 2008, 07:23 PM
hi sahana / annamalaiyar
missing your comments
come on
keep this thread more active

hope we will have more viewers here in 2008

aanaa
10th January 2008, 07:16 PM
a new -political - villan introced

any body knows his real name?

add more and more new charactors ....

marti
15th January 2008, 10:39 PM
Kalai murdered that villain's son :shock: that guy was trying to misbehave with her. :evil: So she stabbed him with the broken bottle. Pandian saw the murder and said he will go to jail instead Kalai. :roll:

rest later.. :arrow:

aanaa
17th January 2008, 07:29 AM
welcome marti to the hu
thanks for the update

marti
19th January 2008, 01:41 AM
Thanks Aanaa!

saradhaa_sn
19th January 2008, 11:36 AM
Foolish Arasi informed Police that her daughter kalai murdered that boy. Police informed the villain about this matter. Now villain came and threatened Arasi, to handover Klai to him.

saradhaa_sn
19th January 2008, 11:48 AM
Karthikeyan took Kalai to Selvi's home. As Selvi is not there, he leave her under the custody of Thamarai's dad and brother, till he get bail for kalai.

In Malaysia, Aishu knew the cruel plan of GJ and escaped from there. When Selvi searching in the streets, GJ was caught by her. (Is Malaysia very tiny village, that selvi caught GJ very easily, just by wandering in streets?). GJ says, he lost Aishu. When selvi and her malaysian friend was trying to inform to police, GJ escapes from them. At the same time, Aishu was caught again by the villain Chinnathambi.

aanaa
19th January 2008, 09:21 PM
thank you Saradha for the breif updates

annamalaiar
23rd January 2008, 02:55 AM
Thank you for the updates. Sorry I have not been on here for a while. Happy (belated) New Year to everyone.

It is so exciting that they are filming in Malaysia but sad that I am not able to watch the episodes :(

R.Latha
23rd January 2008, 10:25 AM
watch recent episodes here http://www.londontamilvideo.com/?cat=3

gta129
24th January 2008, 04:33 AM
The serial seems to be getting more exciting. The episodes filed in Malaysia are pretty good.

annamalaiar
26th January 2008, 05:13 AM
Thanks for the link Latha. A bit slow to download but at least I can see my beloved Malaysian landmarks in Arasi serial. :D

aanaa
27th January 2008, 02:27 AM
now they are showing Malasia also
be happy Annamalaiyar

gta129
30th January 2008, 01:36 AM
How could the guy helping Selvi in Malasia not see G.J escape? :shock: :shock: :shock:

He was standing right in front of Selvi and G.J :omg:

aanaa
7th February 2008, 02:03 AM
GJ nallavana
He is the one who called Arase to Malaysia and made Nallathamby arrest
:clap:

annamalaiar
7th February 2008, 05:02 AM
GJ nallavana
He is the one who called Arase to Malaysia and made Nallathamby arrest
:clap:
Unmaiyava? :shock:
I cannot believe it. GJ was trying to sell his own daughter to Nallathamby and now he has turned over a new leaf?

Does this mean the end of the Malaysia scenes? :(

Thanks for the quick update, Aanaa. :D

aanaa
7th February 2008, 07:07 PM
Malaysia scenes - over
back to Chennai
but is GJ nallavan ?
doubt!!!!

gta129
8th February 2008, 06:20 AM
Malaysia scenes - over
back to Chennai
but is GJ nallavan ?
doubt!!!!

I think he just wanted revenge on Nallathamby.

GJ is not the kind of person who can be easily trusted.

gta129
19th February 2008, 04:19 AM
Selvi picked up GJ's phone when Ganga was calling him. It looks like GJ's new act is already coming to an end.

aanaa
19th February 2008, 07:21 PM
does GJ get caught
or slipped again with another lie

aanaa
29th February 2008, 08:38 PM
Nallathamby and others in the group low level members are kidnapped by Arasi's soliders

brave..

gta129
21st March 2008, 06:24 AM
Selvi's father might turn out to be villain :omg:
He and G.J seem to be getting along well and thats never a good sign.

And I have suspicions that Selvi's father (Ajay Ratnam ) might be the boss to Nallathamby and his gang.

aanaa
24th March 2008, 07:22 PM
Good guess GTA
now what happened?

gta129
25th March 2008, 04:47 AM
Good guess GTA
now what happened?

I just watched last weeks updates and it turned out Ajay Ratnam is Selvi's father.

Nallathamby asked Ajay Ratnam to kill G.J and he agreed to kill G.J.

Seems like he doesn't care much for Selvi, since he already made promise to kill her husband.

sahana6
25th March 2008, 09:15 AM
heyy guys!
hehe srry ive been quite busy over the past year but my hubbing days are backk!
from what i saw last, selvi's dad is basically on the same team as nallathambi
saroja(ajay ratnam's wife) thinks hes a good guy and when threatened by arase's investigation gave great double meaning dialogues and arranged an appiontment with him the next morning
basically what happend last episode i saw so i guess a follow up to gta's post
ill keep u guys posted
ive missed the hub :)

aanaa
25th March 2008, 06:50 PM
Sahana
welcome back.
Hope you will write/update frequently.

saradhaa_sn
29th March 2008, 02:50 PM
உலக அளவில் பெரிய நாசகார சக்தியாக விளங்கும் விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு (அஜய் ரத்னம்)...

பால்குணசேகரன் என்ற டி.ஜி.பி.யையே கைக்குள் போட்டுக்கொண்டு நாச வேலைகள் செய்த விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு...

நல்லதம்பி என்ற சதிகாரனையே தன் கையாளாக தன் வேலைக்காரனாக வைத்திருக்கும் விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு....

தன் பரம எதிரி அரசி, டி.ஜி.பி.யாக தன்னை விசாரிக்க வருகிறாள் என்று தெரிந்ததும், தனக்கு பதிலாக தன் பெயரில் வேறொருத்தரை அமர்த்தி, விசாரணையையே திருப்பி விடத்தெரிந்த விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு...

விசாரணை நடைபெறும்போது, யாரும் உள்ளே நுழைந்து விடாமல் தடுப்பு ஏற்பாடு செய்ய மட்டும் தெரியாதாம். ஒரு பியூன் சர்வசாதாரணமாக நுழைந்து 'சேர்மனிடம் கையெழுத்து வாங்க வேண்டும்' என்று கேட்பானாம். அதை வைத்து அரசி வெகு சுலபமாக, அவர் போலி விஸ்வநாதன் என்று கண்டுபிடித்து விடுவாராம்.

எப்படியிருக்கு கதை...???.

aanaa
29th March 2008, 05:25 PM
Thank you for the brief update Saradhaa.

Whats Nallathamby's real name?

aanaa
3rd April 2008, 05:46 PM
any updates here? whats going on?

saradhaa_sn
3rd April 2008, 07:20 PM
விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு பதிலாக, விஸ்வநாதனைப்போல நடித்து அரசியின் விசாரனைக்கு பதில் சொல்லிய, மாணிக்கவேலுவை அரசி கைது செய்து விட்டார்.

செந்தமிழரசியின் விசாரணை தன்னை நெருங்கிவிட்டதையறிந்து, விஸ்வநாதன் தன் மனைவி டாக்டர் சரோஜினியுடன் ஊரைவிட்டு வெளியேறி, மனித நடமாட்டமில்லாத ஒரு இடத்தில் செட்டிலாகியிருக்கிறார். காரனம் கேட்கும் தன் மனைவிக்கு, 'தன்னை அரசி கைது செய்துவிட்டால் தன்னுடைய பெயரும், சரோஜினியின் பெயரும் கெட்டுவிடுமென்றும், ஆஸ்பத்திரிக்கு களங்கம் ஏற்படுமென்றும் செண்டிமெண்டாக பொய்சொல்லி, சரோஜினியை ஒப்புக்கொள்ள வைக்கிறார். (முன்பு இதே வேலைகளை ஜி.ஜே. செய்துகொண்டிருந்தார், இப்போது விஸ்வநாதன் (அஜய்ரத்னம்) ஆரம்பித்திருக்கிறார்).

இந்நிலையில், அரசியை சந்திக்க விஸ்வநாதன் புறப்படுகிறார். இவர்கள் இருவரும் இன்னொரு ஆள் நடமாட்டமில்லாத இடத்தில் சந்திக்கின்றனர். இவர்கள் சந்திப்பில் ஏதோ பெரிய எரிமலை வெடிக்கப்போகிறது என்று நிமிர்ந்து உட்கார்ந்தால் புஸ்வாணம். இவர்கள் சந்திப்பில் ஒன்றும் பெரிதாக நடக்கவில்லை, பழைய ஃப்ளாஷ்பேக் கதைகளை அவிழ்த்துவிட்டதுதான் மிச்சம்.

செல்வியை தன் ஆலுவலகத்துக்கு வரவழைக்கும் அரசி, இனிமேல் செல்வி, விஸ்வநாதனிடம் வேலைக்கு போகக்கூடாது என்று வற்புறுத்துகிறாள். ஆனால் காரணம் சொல்ல முடியவில்லை. 'அவர்தான் உன் அப்பா' என்று சொல்ல முடியுமா?. தன் வளர்ச்சி பொறுக்காமலேயே அம்மா தன்னை தடுக்கிறாள் என்று நினைத்து செல்வி கோபமாக மறுக்கிறாள்.

ஜி.ஜே.யை வரவழைக்கும் அரசி, அவரிடமும் இதே விஷயத்தை வலியுறுத்துகிறாள். அவரோ காரணத்தை துறுவி, துறுவி கேட்கிறார். (அவருக்கு காரணம் தெரியும், ஆனால் அது தன் மாமியார் வாயால் வரட்டும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கிறார்).

விஸ்வநாதன் பிக்சருக்கு வந்ததில் இருந்து, நல்லதம்பி டம்மியாகிவிட்டான். 'பாஸ்' ஆக இருந்தவன், ஒரு கையாள் லெவலுக்கு இறங்கி விட்டான். கார்த்திகேயன் சாரைக் காண்பித்து நாளாச்சு. கங்கா என்னவானாள் தெரியவில்லை.

aanaa
4th April 2008, 05:44 PM
Thank you Saradhaa for the beautiful updates

saradhaa_sn
8th April 2008, 02:09 PM
'அரசியின் கணவர் ஜஸ்டிஸ் கார்த்திகேயன் சுட்டுக்கொலை'

என்னென்னமோ நடந்து விட்டது. அரசியை சந்தித்துப்பேசியபின்னர், விஸ்வநாதன், அரசியின் கணவர் கார்த்திகேயனுக்கு போன் செய்து தனியிடத்துக்கு வரவழைத்துப் பேசுகிறார். விஸ்வநாதன் யாரென்றே தெரியாத கார்த்திகேயன், அவரை சந்தித்தபோது அரசி பற்றி அவருக்கே தெரியாத பல விஷயங்களை விஸ்வநாதன் சொல்கிறார். அதிர்ச்சியிலிருக்கும் கார்த்திகேயனுக்கு, மேலும் அதிர்ச்சி தரும் விதமாக தனது பிரம்மாஸ்திரமான 'செல்வியின் அப்பா நான்தான்' என்ற குண்டை தூக்கிப்போட்டு அவரை நிலைகுலைய வைக்கிறார். அதிர்ச்சியில் வீடு திரும்பும் ஜஸ்டிஸ், வீட்டில் யாருடனும் பேசவிரும்பவில்லை.

மனைவியைத் தனியாக அழைத்துச்செல்லும் அவர் விவரம் கேட்பதற்குள், அரசி முந்திக்கொண்டு தனது நிலையைச்சொல்லி, யாருடைய யோசனையையும் கேட்காமல் நான் நடந்ததுதான் நடந்த அனைத்துக்கும் காரணம் என்று கூறி பாவ மன்னிப்பு கேட்கும் விதமாக உருகி பேச அதில் கரைந்து போன கார்த்திகேயன், தான் விளக்கம் கேட்க அது நேரமல்ல என்று உணர்கிறார்.

ஜி.ஜே.யை தன் இடத்திற்கு வரவழைக்கும் விஸ்வநாதன் (இவர் தலைமறைவாக அல்லவா இருந்தார்?. பின் எப்படி?), ஜி.ஜே.யின் கடந்தகால புரட்டுக்களையும் தவறுகளையும் புட்டு புட்டு வைக்க, ஜி.ஜே.அதிர்ந்து போகிறார். இவரிடமும் ஒரு பிரம்மாஸ்திரமாக, நல்லதம்பியை அவரிடம் அனுப்பியதே தான்தான் என்ற குண்டை வீசி நிலைகுலைய அடிக்கிறார். இனி தன்னோடு சேர்ந்து தனக்கு விசுவாசமாக நடந்தால் அவரது குறுக்கு வழி முன்னேற்றத்துக்கு தான் கியாரண்டி என்று விஸ்வநாதன் உறுதியளிக்கிறார்.

அரசியின் கணவர் கார்த்திகேயனைக் கொன்றுவிடவேண்டும் என்று தீவிரமாக இருக்கும் சிங்கபெருமாள், அந்தப்பழி அரசியின் மீதே விழும் வண்ணம் அரசியின் துப்பாக்கியையே திருடி (??????????????) அதைக்கொண்டு அரசியின் கணவர் ஜஸ்டிஸ் கார்த்திகேயனை தன் ஆள் மூலம் கடற்கரையில் சுட்டுக்கொன்று விடுகிறார். (அரசியின் பிடிவாதம் மற்றும் திமிரினால் உண்டான முதல் பலி. சிங்கபெருமாள் மகனை கலை கொன்றது யாருக்கும் தெரியாது. பார்த்த இருவரும்கூட அதை மறைக்க தயாராக இருந்தனர். ஆனால் வலிய வந்து தன் மகள்தான் கொன்றாள் என்று பிரகடனப்படுத்தி, சிங்கபெருமாளுக்கு தெரிய வைத்து கலையரசியை பைத்தியமாக்கி, இப்போது கணவரையும் கொன்று விட்டார்).

கொலையைக்கண்டுபிடித்த லோக்கல் போலீஸ் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் அரசி வீட்டில், டி.ஜி.பி.செந்தமிழரசியைக் கைது செய்ய வருகிறார். அத்துடன் துப்பாக்கியையும் கேட்க, அதை எடுத்து வர அரசி உள்ளே போகிறார். (அது அங்கே இருந்தால்தானே).

aanaa
8th April 2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks you Saradhaa for the turning point update.

keep up

gta129
16th April 2008, 04:32 AM
I guess Selvi will come to the rescue and prove her mother innocent.

aanaa
4th May 2008, 06:26 PM
Saradhaa
your update is missing here

ShereneAndrew
16th May 2008, 06:26 PM
update.. pls..

i hvn't watched this serial for over a yr.. iam shocked to hear the karthikeyan is killed.. he was the only sensible character in this dman serial.. avarum poyitarrraaa.. :cry:

aanaa
23rd May 2008, 05:28 PM
Kalaiyarasi asked Uthai's help for Arasi case.
So Uthai appealed for Arasi's case & got bailed out.
But still Uthai thinks his father was murdered by Arasi.

Kalaiyarasi strongly beleifs ARasi is innocent.

GJ got 1 company from Visvanath
shuffled all the staffs
appointed new PA - and "vazhiyiraan"

Visvanath some or other hooked Uthai to manage his office lawyer.

everything is GJ cunning plan.

Visvanath also appointed a lady sec to Uthai (?)...

saradhaa_sn
23rd May 2008, 07:14 PM
அரசிக்கும் நல்லவனாக, விஸ்வநாதனுக்கும் நல்லவனாக 'பாம்புக்கு தலையையும் மீனுக்கு வாலையும் காட்டிவரும்' விலாங்கு மீன் ஜி.ஜே.வுக்கு வருகிறது ஆப்பு.

ஜி.ஜே.யினால் அடிபட்ட புலி நல்லதம்பி, விஸ்வநாதனுக்காக ஜி.ஜே.யை மன்னித்து நட்பு பாராட்டுவது போல் நடித்தாலும், அவனுக்குள் ஜி.ஜே.யின் மேலுள்ள வெறுப்பு, நெருப்பாக இன்னும் தகித்துக் கொண்டுதானிருக்கிறது. ஒவ்வொருமுறை விஸ்வநாத் ஜி;ஜே.வுக்கு சலுகைகளை அள்ளி அள்ளி கொடுக்கும்போது குமுறிக்கொண்டு இருந்த நல்லதம்பிக்கு, இப்போது ஜி.ஜே.யை உயிர் போகாமல் அதே சமயம் தட்டி வைக்கும் அருமையான வாய்ப்பு கிடைக்கிறது. தன் மனைவியின் அப்பா என்ற உரிமையில் ஓவராக விஸ்வநாத்தை ஆட்டிவைக்க நினைத்த ஜி.ஜே. பாடு இனி திண்டாட்டம் தான். தன் பெயரைச்சொல்லித்தான் ஜி.ஜே. இத்தனை சலுகைகளையும் விஸ்வநாத்திடம் இருந்து அடைந்து வருகிறான் என்பது 'எல்லாம் வல்ல' செல்விக்கு இன்னும் தெரியாதது ஆச்சரியம்தான். தோற்றத்தில் தன் தங்கையைப்போல் தோற்றமளிக்கும் டாக்டர் சரோஜினியிடம் 'அம்மா பாசப்பாட்டு' பாடவே செல்விக்கு நேரம் சரியாக இருக்கிறது. அந்த டாக்டரம்மாவும் ஆஸ்பத்திரிக்கு போனோமா, நோயாளிகளைப் பார்த்தோமா, ஆபரேஷன்களை செய்தோமா என்றில்லாமல் யாரோ ஒருத்திக்கு தன் கணவன் பெற்ற பெண் மேல் பாசத்தைப்பொழிந்துகொண்டு இருக்கிறாள்... என்ன இது சின்னப்புள்ளத்தனமா இருக்கு..?.

நல்லதம்பி எப்போது ஜி.ஜே.வுக்கு எதிராக தன் சித்து விளையாட்டை துவங்கப்போகிறான் என்பதை அறிய ஆவலாக இருக்கிறது. ஆம், கோலங்களில் எப்படி ஆதித்யா வரும் சீன்கள் உற்சாகத்தையும் சுறுசுறுப்பையும் தருமோ அதுபோல், இனி அரசியில் நல்லதம்பி வரும் சீன்கள் நன்றாக இருக்கும் (என்று நம்புவோம். சமுத்ரகனி சொதப்பல் கனியாகாமல் இருந்தால்சரி).

R.Latha
30th May 2008, 12:52 PM
vishvanathan udhayidam assisdent aaga irukum pennidam udhayin anaithu movement-aiyum watchseyya solgiran visu. she collected something and passed to him. udhai gave some question to arasi. question-kku answer panna koduthadhai vishu
vidam sollivittal udai assisdent.

gta129
9th July 2008, 07:26 PM
Udai'a junior and G.J's P.A are sisters. And the doctor who gave the postmortem report is also working with them.

All three of them seem to be working together to hide the real murderer. They sent someone to kill the gun dealer in the jail.

aanaa
11th July 2008, 07:03 PM
Arasi is getting popular and stronger. After all it is Arasi's time when she slowly but surely on the right track in revenge.

ranganayaki1940
14th July 2008, 05:59 AM
I am very impressed with the story's progress. Arase has acted very well. Viswanathan appears to be manipulating Sarojini and I am afraid he may ship her off or even kill her.

Cj's acting is superb. He needs to be caught by his own lies. I am trying to figure out who is the anonymous caller to Sarojini. If this story follows the usual trend Arase will be vindicated and victorious.

Where is Uday in all this? What happened to Ganga and family?

Any one knows what happened to Kaveri, Selvi's daughter?

Ranga

saradhaa_sn
14th July 2008, 12:21 PM
Where is Uday in all this? What happened to Ganga and family?

Any one knows what happened to Kaveri, Selvi's daughter?

Ranga
You can extend your questions to some more........

Where is Yogeswaran, Thangam, Madhu, Malar, Niranjan, Prabanjan..?

Where is Thamarai's dad, mom and brothers...?

Where is Andavarlingam (Basker) and his son Amaralingam (ajay)...?

Where is Ranjani, her military husband, Pooja and her lover, GJ's brother Gurudev...?

Where is 'Duclus' Devarajan and his daughter Maya...?. What happened to Bala's murder case...?

Where is 'Murattu' Pandiyan and Chellapillai...?

These charectors not only came in Selvi, but came in Arasi too.

I just laughed, when GJ tells to Viswanathan, that, if Nallathambi refused to do the new project, he will do... :lol: . Does he posses any gang net work?. He cant even answer properly for a simple enquiry by Arasi about his lady PA. (But see the way of Nallathambi's confident answer for all questions, without giving any room to suspection).

GJ is a 'ularuvaayan' and he cant even answer properly for any questions by Viswanathan or Singaperumal or Arasi or even for Selvi. Simply blabbering for everything. (His 'maamaa sir' dialogue is too much irritating).

I hate the director for making 'my hero' Nallathambi as dummy and giving importance to GJ.

Singaperumal must change his stereo type dialogue delivery.

aanaa
14th July 2008, 07:48 PM
I am very impressed with the story's progress
Ranga
welcome

aanaa
14th July 2008, 07:50 PM
Singaperumal must change his stereo type dialogue delivery.
:rotfl:

saradhaa_sn
17th July 2008, 06:10 PM
நேற்றைய எபிசோட்டை நகர்த்த கதை ஒண்ணுமில்லை போலிருக்கிறது. அதனால் சம்மந்தமில்லாமல், எப்போதோ செத்துப்போன பால்குணசேகரனின் மனைவியை திடீரென அரசி வந்து மிரட்டி விட்டுப்போகிறாள். அவள் மிரட்டிய செய்தி விஸ்வநாதனுக்கு கிடைக்கிறது. பாலின் மனைவி அரசிக்கு போன் செய்து, சில விவரங்கள் சொல்ல விரும்புவதாக கூற, அரசி போலீஸை அனுப்ப, விஸ்வநாதன் அவளைக்கடத்த, போலீஸார் ஏமாற, அரசிக்கு விவரத்தைச்சொல்ல, அரசி கோபமடைய, அந்நேரம் செல்வராணி குழந்தையுடன் அரசி ஆஃபீஸுக்கு வர, டென்ஷனில் இருந்த அரசி அவளை விரட்ட, அவள் போக..... எப்படியோ நேற்றைய பொழுதைக் கடத்தியாச்சு.

டாக்டர் சரோஜினியாக வரும் கவிதா கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தி, பாசம் என்ற பெயரில் செல்வியிடம் ஓவராக வழிவது எரிச்சலை ஏற்படுத்துகிறது. ஓவர் டோஸ்.

உதய், விஸ்வநாதனிடம் தன்னுடைய ஃபீஸைக்கேடு வர, விஸ்வநாதன் ஃபீஸ் தரமுடியாது என்று அனுப்பி விடுகிறார்.

சீரியல் ரொம்ப டல்லடிக்கிறது...

ranganayaki1940
17th July 2008, 09:03 PM
Dear friends:
During the past few months I have watched Arase with great interest. Story is taking a very interesting turn. Viswanathan seems to get more coky by the day trying to fool Sarojini of his real persona. He is using GJ and Nalla Thambi against each other. Atlast Udai and Selvarani are coming to their senses. But Arase seems to miss her evidenciary people at the crucial time like the doctor skips, now Gunasekharan's wife is captured by Viswanathan.I am afraid something is going to happen to Selvarani and the baby.

Anyone has ideas about how long this serial is going to run? My complements to Smt Radhika.
Ranga :shock:

aanaa
17th July 2008, 11:34 PM
டாக்டர் சரோஜினியாக வரும் கவிதா கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தி,.

அனுராதா கிருஸ்ணமூர்த்தி
என நினைக்கின்றேன்

ranganayaki1940
20th July 2008, 07:07 AM
I watched this week's Arase. Viswanathan [V] seems to be getting desperate. He poisoned his loyal and lovely wife Sarojini. I cannot figure out if she is alive or in captivity? I hope she is alive and gives evidence against V.
I like Singaperumal character. He is playing each of the villain against the other and isolated them from their protective net work.

Looks like Udai is coming to senses. Hope he teams up with his mother.

I am truly enjoying this serial.
rangamma

aanaa
20th July 2008, 07:15 AM
welcome to board "ranganayaki1940"

ranganayaki1940
20th July 2008, 10:47 PM
It appears as though Arase may be ending shortly. V has alienated himself from his loyal friend and protector Nallathamby, GJ as usual looks out for his skin and money and Singa perumal has teamed up with Arase. Saddest part of the story is death? of Sarojini. I hope Sarojini is rescued and alive some where.

I am expecting the story of Arase and V's romantic interlude in teir college days and the reason for their hatred towards each other.

A detective was introduced from Home office to help Arase but I did not see him again?

I will watch with you all.

ranganayaki1940
24th July 2008, 05:02 AM
I saw to-day's Arase. It is showing Nallthamby as the new boss of the operation and V all alone.

Why is Uday acting so strange? I thought he was smart enough to know what is going on. If I had to predict, it looks like Selvi is going to seek her mother's help to look for Sarojini.

Kalai should knock some sense into Uday's thick head.

Mystery of mysteries in this story appears to be fate of GJ!!. Is he going to make a deal with Arase for capturing V and Nallathamby or hold Selvi as hostage for his own life?

Friends, don't be afraid to predict!

Rangamma

annamalaiar
26th July 2008, 09:23 PM
Well it has been a long time since I came on this board but I decided to drop in my 2 cents ... for what it's worth.

My opinions: GJ is an irredeemable character - there is no way the audience will accept him getting off scot-free from his involvement with Vishwanathan. I really wish that they would have kept either the Dilipan character (Chelvi's ex-boyfriend) or the Inspector (I forget his name, he had a handicapped daughter) as potential love interests for Chelvi once GJ is arrested/killed. She had a particularly good rapport with the Inspector's daughter and the inspector himself looked age-appropriate for Radhika (unlike Venu Arvind). Unfortunately, I foresee they are going to go with the strong, single woman route for Chelvi. That is of course admirable, but somehow not as satisfying. Both Radhika's personas, Chelvi and Arasi, left as widows/single mothers? :(

As for Vishwanathan, he is quickly losing control of his criminal organisation. Nallathamby is seeing that he is not so invested in their evil cause. I predict V will be caught and jailed, whereas Nallathamby, after being cornered, will "die for his cause". Sarojini will survive, see her husband's evil ways and bond with her adopted daughter Chelvi as they both try to raise their children alone.

ranganayaki1940
26th July 2008, 10:34 PM
Admire the way Arase's character has developed. Viswanathan will either die in a police skirmish or shootout with Nallathamby's gangsters. I do hope Selvi and Arase have some relationship.

I agree Sarojini will survive from her comatose state. I am curious to see how Udai and Kalai families reconcile with Arase. Arase certainly deserves some happiness. Her worst enemy is her acid tongue and warped outlook.

I hope the story of Arase and Viswanathan interlude in college comes out. I will be very disappointed with the producers/director's if GJ escapes law and punishment. After all he killed Karthikeyan.

Does anyone know what happened to Kaveri?

Ranga

ranganayaki1940
27th July 2008, 04:55 AM
I am very curious to know how Selvi and Arase end up in the story? Are they going to bond and reconcile? Or they going to be stubborn and stay apart sniping and criticising each other?
Is Sarojini kept in a hybernating/comatose state to be revived at a later date?

Seems like Selvarani has no loyalty to her mother-in-law who stood by her when Uday was suspiscious of her relationship with GJ and even questioning if he was the father of her child.

Anybody knows when this serial is going to conclude?

gta129
30th July 2008, 04:42 AM
I agree with you Annamalaiar. GJ is completely irredeemable. Not matter what happens and how much he changes he always bounce back to being evil.

And to answer ranganayaki1940's question, there is no word on the when the serial will conclude. But I certainly hope it doesn't end like Selvi, which was rushed at the last minute.

aanaa
30th July 2008, 06:18 PM
Well it has been a long time since I came on this board but I decided to drop in my 2 cents ... for what it's worth.
:(
welcome back

aanaa
30th July 2008, 06:20 PM
or the Inspector (I forget his name, he had a handicapped daughter) .

பானுபிரகாஷ் ---> நாகேந்திரம்

Banuprakash --> Nagendram

saradhaa_sn
30th July 2008, 06:46 PM
தன்னை தனியறையில் கட்டி அடைத்து வைத்ததன்மூலம், விஸ்வநாதனின் சுயரூபம் சரோஜினிக்கு தெரிந்துவிட்டது. அவளைக்காணாமல் செல்வி, அரசியிடம் புகார் கொடுத்த விவரத்தைச்சொல்லி, அரசி வரும்போது தான் சொல்லிக்கொடுப்பது போல சொல்லவேண்டும் என்றும் இல்லாவிட்டால் செல்வியைக் கொன்று விடுவதாகவும் மிரட்ட, சரோஜினி பணிகிறாள் (அல்லது பணிந்ததுபோல நடிக்கிறாள்).

விஸ்வநாதன் ஒரு சொதப்பல் 'தாதா'. 'தாதா'வுக்குரிய கம்பீரம் அவரிடம் இல்லை. பேசுவதுகூட சொங்கித்தனமாக பேசுகிறார். உண்மையில் 'தாதா' கெட்டப் நல்லதம்பிக்குத் தான் பொருந்துகிறது. அந்த பேச்சு அந்த தோரணை...ஊம்.

ranganayaki1940
31st July 2008, 08:53 PM
Last episode showed Arase confronting V and demanding to know the whereabouts of Sarojini. V as cocky as ever trying to say it is his family matter.
Will Sarojini lie to protect Selvi?
Is Arase fooled by V?
Where are Udai and Kalaiarase in all this?
I donot want either Nallathambi or V or V to be killed. They should all spend time in prison serving life sentences for all their crimes. Karthikeyan's murder should be vindicated.
Ranga

ranganayaki1940
1st August 2008, 04:16 AM
F/U on Thursday 31st, Aug. Arase visits V in his office and takes him to his home to look for Sarojini. When they search V's home Sarojini has disappeared. A mystery woman's profile appears in the door. Arase takes V for questioning.

Nallathambi convinces his bosses that he can still deliver kidneys after his setback and arrest of the doctor by Arase's force.

GJ is angry and yelling at Selvi for V's arrest by Arase. It is a curious mixture of his emotions that makes Selvi suspiscious of his motives.

Next set of questions:
1. Was Sarojini kidnapped by the sisters or rescued by someone?
2. Is GJ hoping to inherit from both the parents of Selvi?
3. Are the two sisters and doctor holding Sarojini as a bargaining chip in case of need if Arase captures them?

Be brave , speculate on the future trend of this story.

aanaa
1st August 2008, 05:14 AM
thank you ranganayaki

saradhaa_sn
1st August 2008, 06:05 PM
யார் இந்த டாக்டர் சரோஜினி..?. செல்விக்கும் இவருக்கும் என்ன அப்படி ஒரு உறவு, பாசம்..?. இவரை செல்விக்கு எத்தனை நாளாக தெரியும்..?. "அம்மா அம்மா" என்று உருகுகிறாரே, எத்தனை வயதில் இருந்து இடுப்பில் தூக்கி வளர்த்தார்..?. 'அம்மா' என்றதும், பிறந்துதுமே துக்கியெறிந்துவிட்ட அரசியின் நினைவு வராமல் இருக்கலாம். ஆனால் பச்சிளம் வயதில் இருந்து எடுத்து வளர்த்து, அதன்பிறகு தனக்கு ஐந்து குழந்தைகள் பிறந்த பிறகும் கூட தூக்கியெறியாமல் வளர்த்தாளே தங்கம் (லதா), 'அம்மா' என்று நினைக்கும்போதெல்லாம் அவள் முகமல்லவா நினைவு வரவேண்டும்..?.

அதைவிடுத்து, ஏதோ தன்னை தூக்கிவளர்த்த்துபோல, நேற்று வந்த சரோஜினியிடம் என்ன அப்படி ஒட்டுதல்..? திடீர் பாசம்..?. "செல்வீ... செல்வீ..." என்று முப்பத்துநாலு பற்களும் தெரிய பசப்பு சிரிப்பு சிரிக்கிறாளே. அதனாலா..?. (அனுராதா கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்திக்கு பற்கள் கொஞ்சம் அதிகம்). ஏதோ அவளுடைய சொந்தவீட்டில் அவள் இல்லையாம். உடனே தன் அம்மா(?) அரசியிடம் கம்ப்ளைண்ட் கொடுக்க, மகள் என்றாலே எப்போதும் எரிந்துவிழும் அரசி இதை விசாரணைக்கு எடுத்துக்கொண்டு உடனே விசாரிக்க வருகிறார். காரணம், இதில் விஸ்வநாதனின் பெயர் சம்மந்தப்பட்டு இருக்கிறதாம். தன் கணவர் கொலை செய்யப்ப்ட்ட கேஸில் இதுவரை எதுவும் கிழிக்கக் காணோம். ('சரோஜினியை காணோம்' என்ற தம்மாத்தூண்டு கேஸுக்கு, டி.ஜி.பி.மேடமே நேரில் விசாரணைக்கு வருவது நல்ல நகைச்சுவை. அவருக்கு கீழ் வேலை செய்பவர்கள் எல்லாம் வெட்டியா முறிக்கிறார்கள்?).

ஒருவருடைய சொந்த வீட்டில் ஒருவரைக்காண முடியவில்லை என்பதற்காக யாரோ தெருவில் போகிற மூன்றாம் நபர் கம்ப்ளைண்ட் கொடுத்தால் உடனே டி.ஜி.பி.மேடமே எழுந்து விசாரிக்க வருவார்கள் போலும். என்னாங்கடி கதை பண்றீங்க..?.

கோர்ட்டில் இன்ஸ்பெக்டரை விசாரிக்கும்போது, 'போன் செய்த அந்த நபர் யாருன்னு கண்டுபிடிசீங்களா?' என்று அடித்தொண்டையில் கர்ஜித்தவர், தனக்கு வந்த அனாமத்து போன் செய்தவர் யாரென்று இதுவரை கண்டுபிடிக்கவில்லை. ஆள், அம்பு, சேனை, படைகள், ரத, கஜ, பதாதைகளோடு உலா வருகின்ற டி.ஜி.பி.மேடமே கண்டுபிடிக்க முடியவில்லையென்றால், சாதாரண இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் என்ன செய்வார் பாவம். ஏதோ சிங்கபெருமாளுடைய ஏதோ ஒரு ரகசியத்தைத் தெரிந்து வைத்துக்கொண்டு அதைவைத்து மிரட்டி, இப்போதுதான் 'மாடுகளை' பிரிக்கிறாராம். கேணத்தனமா இல்லை..?.

ranganayaki1940
4th August 2008, 12:34 AM
I think Sarojini's kidnap is staged by V. He is putting on a show accusing Nallathamby because he knows the phones are tapped by Arase. He may arrange to kidnap Selvi also in his devious schemes to gain advantage over Arase.
Where is Udai in all this? He could help his mother. I cannot wait to see Arase on 8/4.

I am not a Tamilian and miss reading comments in Tamil. Can we do everything or some in English. I hope it is not too much to ask!

ranganayaki1940
5th August 2008, 11:13 PM
Update 8/4/08
Begins with V pondering over schemes to smoothen his way and manipulate Selvi to his side. Selvi does not budge. Then Sarojini is shown on the terrace of a building in a dark cellar like place. Attempts to scare her with blood and rattling noise are shown.
GJ meets V to find out if he has kidnapped Sarojini. V informs him that if Sarojini or Selvi crosses his way he will not hesitate to kill them. CJ tries to change V's mind and asks him not to kill Sarojini. V taunts GJ about his past history of killing Tamarai.
GJ and Selvi meet Arase in her office. Arase is not pleased. She is her usual strict/tough officer. She gets Selvi out. It looks like Arase is trying to minimize her contact with Selvi. May be she is protecting Selvi?
Anyway Selvi leaves the office totally confused!

Mean time Nallathamby has a new group of followers working in a hospital collecting kidneys for his bosses from Malaysia.
Thanks.

ranganayaki1940
6th August 2008, 05:47 PM
8/5/2008
Extremely interesting turn of events. Sarojini comes upon a live land phone. She manages to connect with Arase through switch board circuitry. Arase is told that V kidnapped her and keeping her in a dungeon like place. She wants to be rescued desperately. Her life is in danger. Sarojini is not able to give any clues about her location. Selvi decides to arrest V based on this info.
Mean while GJ is extremely nervous and trying to implicate Singara perumal for the kidnap. He suggests this to V. GJ also suggests V should become an informant to Arase about Nallathamby's activities.
It looks like V may try to fly the coup when Arase's people come to find him! He may try to get to Sarojini and hold her hostage!
I wonder if Uday, Selvi and Kalai have any further roles in the story?

Madhu Sree
6th August 2008, 06:38 PM
thanks for the updates ranganayaki1940... :)

ranganayaki1940
7th August 2008, 04:38 AM
Aug 6th,2008
Arase arrests V based on what she learnt from talking to Sarojini. But V professes that he does not know who kidnapped her or where she is hidden. actually phone to Arase is a set up by Nallathamby to point at V. V taunts Arase on her deceiving him in college days!

It turns out that Nallathamby is holding her hostage as bargaining chip against V.He visits Sarojini in the dungeon and tells her all the crimes he has committed for V. He states Sarojini will be well taken care of and with respect but she will be kept imprisoned.

As usual GJ is visiting V when Arase's officers arrest V. GJ goes home to tell Selvi that V is arrested for kidnapping Sarojini. Selvi is happy and wants to visit her "Amma" -Arase to find out more details!

How does Arase find Sarojini?
Since V really does not care for his wife, is Sarojini really a useful bargaining chip?
Let us see what happens to-morrow. It is a master-stroke on the part of Nallathamby to throw suspiscion on V and have him in jail. Nallathamby is amused that the two women in V's life are destrying him! :)

aanaa
7th August 2008, 07:28 AM
Aug 6th,2008 :)
thank you

gta129
8th August 2008, 09:32 AM
I feel like the serial is coming to an end, because of all the climax and build up. But they haven't touched any other characters and their story lines. Viswanathan adopted children's seem to be missing in action. They made it look like Viswanathan's children were going to have a story line too. Also what happened to Ganga and family. They just completely disappeared from the serial. And what happened to Selvi's daughter who wanted to kill Arasi.

While I'm in the topic of missing people, what ever happened to Andavarlingam. The last time we saw him, he wanted to come back revenge on Malar (Selvi's sister) after she separated his son, Amar. What happened to Maya, she was present until GJ went to jail, then they just completely removed her character. Also what happened to Maya's brother Bala's murder case. Didn't Duclus Devaraj and Maya wanted to avenge Bala's death? And what happened to Ranjani. Her character was very interesting.

Where ever they all are I just hope they don't end it all without giving them a conclusion. But the way they are taking the story line, it seems like they only care Viswanathan and Nallathamby.

ranganayaki1940
8th August 2008, 10:03 PM
Update 8/7/2008
Apparently V did not kidnap and hide Sarojini. This is Nallathamby's ploy to get V in trouble.GJ the spoof on a con artist convinces V that he should take care of all the business interests of V's companies and hospitals. His wife Selvi is not thrilled by this. In fact she sees danger in this situation. Greedy GJ wants to make most of it.

Arase has not succeeded in finding Sarojini as time is running out.

I would like to see some closure to the loose ends left in the story line and other characters.

aanaa
10th August 2008, 06:45 PM
ARASI CROSSES 400TH EPISODE

Raadan TV Productions' Arasi which is being telecast through the SUN TV Channel has crossed its 400th episode on Monday last. With Radhika as Arasi and Selvi doing the dual role, with different actions for each character, the serial is gaining the momentum, though there seems to be sometimes loadshedding in the Chennai City in certain area. Radhika with her matured performance in acting and different voice for each character has won the audiences through this serial. However, Selvi the daughter of Arasi looks fine, and remembers the one the actress in her 1978 film Kizhakkey Pogum Rail. In fact, one is wondering over the actions of Radhika and the twist in her actions, has catapulted the image of the actor among the audience. At every point of her action, she proves that she is a born actress, in the family of the great actor Late M.R.Radha.

Ajay Ratnam, as the ex-lover of Arasi Radhika and husband of Anuradha Krishnamoorthy is appearing in a soft villain role. It is too difficult to find out that Ajay Ratnam could make out his performances with soft face.

Another interesting character of the serial is that of Singa Perumal as a politician who controls the entire government.The role is done by story-writer Liyaqat Ali Khan. The action of the Liaqat resembles the actions of a famous minister who does many welfare for the poor mass.

ranganayaki1940
12th August 2008, 09:24 AM
8/11/2008- SAROJINI IS UNDER CAPTIVITY WITH nALLATHAMBY. HE WOULD HAVE NO COMPUNCTION TO KILL SAROJINI. NALLATHAMBY WANTS SAROJINI SAY V. TOOK HER HOSTAGE. IF SHE DOES NOT DO SO HE WILL KILL SELVI.
THEY ARE IN COURT WHERE SELVI STARTS HER DEPOSITION.

gta129
16th August 2008, 06:26 AM
8/11/2008- SAROJINI IS UNDER CAPTIVITY WITH nALLATHAMBY. HE WOULD HAVE NO COMPUNCTION TO KILL SAROJINI. NALLATHAMBY WANTS SAROJINI SAY V. TOOK HER HOSTAGE. IF SHE DOES NOT DO SO HE WILL KILL SELVI.
THEY ARE IN COURT WHERE SELVI STARTS HER DEPOSITION.

It's quiet funny how both Viswanathan and Nallathamby use Selvi's life as a bargaining chip to convince Sarojini to tell what they want.

mr_karthik
17th August 2008, 06:33 PM
Also what happened to Ganga and family. They just completely disappeared from the serial. And what happened to Selvi's daughter who wanted to kill Arasi.

While I'm in the topic of missing people, what ever happened to Andavarlingam. The last time we saw him, he wanted to come back revenge on Malar (Selvi's sister) after she separated his son, Amar. What happened to Maya, she was present until GJ went to jail, then they just completely removed her character. Also what happened to Maya's brother Bala's murder case. Didn't Duclus Devaraj and Maya wanted to avenge Bala's death? .

First I appreciate you memory power..
Because 'the great story writer' & creative head Mrs. Radhika madam herself forgot all those charecters long back. You are irritating her by reminding all this. Definitely she will get angry on your memory, because she wants every audience must forget all these previous matters.

Now only Viswanathan - Nallathambi - Selvi - Sarojini - GJ - DGP madam thats all.

Hats off to Thiruselvam of kOlangaL.... the one and only director who did not jump away from the original story track, even after he crossed 1500 episodes... sabaash.

ranganayaki1940
20th August 2008, 09:47 AM
8/18 and 8/19
Sarojini is about to be placed in a home with Selvi and police protection. Selvi wants Sarojini to be placed in her house. This is tricky because CJ has instructions to kill Sarojini.This is putting Arase in a bind because her best option for Sarojini is not with Selvi.

CJ meets his "machaan" and treats him badly.Apparently Machaan feels CJ is responsible for the disappearance of his wife and brother of CJ. Machaan's son is not seen.
CJ does not want anything to do with Machaan.

Let us next part ,to-morrow.
ranganayaki40

gta129
20th August 2008, 11:03 PM
Hats off to Thiruselvam of kOlangaL.... the one and only director who did not jump away from the original story track, even after he crossed 1500 episodes... sabaash.

That's true, even after all this time he still bring back old characters. Usha just came back last week, I'm so happy to see her again. :D

ranganayaki1940
21st August 2008, 08:52 PM
8/20/2008, Thursday
Arase is trying to place Sarojini in a protected environment. But childish Selvi wants Sarojini with her and CJ. Arase knows that Selvi wants to prove that this is to slight her. Arase agrees but puts two police men as watch dogs. CJ looks like he wants to carry out the direction of V to kill Sarojini.

Meanwhile V insults Machan.

On Friday we will see what CJ is upto!
rangamma

gta129
29th August 2008, 10:14 AM
Ranjani's husband is back and he met Viswanathan in the jail. He came and met GJ, who insulted him because he's now poor. He mentioned that Ranjani never came to visit him in the jail. It looks like more "lost" characters might come back into the story.

aanaa
30th September 2008, 05:02 PM
anyone here to give 1 month summary

thanks in advance

gta129
2nd October 2008, 12:56 AM
anyone here to give 1 month summary

thanks in advance

I haven't been watching serials for about a month now, because the store I rent the serials from is going through renovation. I been keeping up with Kolangal thanks to Saradhaa madam's wonderful and detailed update.

P.S: Welcome back from you Vacation Aanaa. It's nice to have you back. :wave:

aanaa
2nd October 2008, 07:00 PM
. It's nice to have you back. :wave:
:ty:

jovemac
6th October 2008, 11:03 PM
வணக்கம்...

அரசி தொடரின் தொடர்ந்து பார்பவர்களின் நானும் ஒருவன்.

அந்த தொடர் எப்போழுது முடியும் என்ற கேள்விக்கு திருமதி. ராதிகா சரத்குமார் அவர்களிடமே பதில் இருக்குமா என்பது கேள்விகுரியே...

இப்பொழுது புதிதாக திலகா... மதுரை காவல்துறை.

நல்லதம்பி என்ன ஆனார் என்பது இன்னும் தெரியவில்லை...

aanaa
7th October 2008, 07:45 AM
வணக்கம்.....
வணக்கம்

வரவு நல்வாகட்டும்

உங்கள் கருத்துக்களையும் இங்கு பதியலாமே

gta129
16th October 2008, 04:51 AM
Any new updates?

aanaa
17th October 2008, 05:35 PM
nallathamby ; escaped from GJ
plnning a bomb plot on Chelvy daughter's wedding to kill 3 people
GJ
Thamilarasi
Ajay

he did succeed in bombing thru his kailyal
unfortunately
bride couple died not GJ/Ajay
Thamilarasi did not go to the function.

Madhu Sree
17th October 2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah I too saw yest. episode...
felt bad on seeing the bridge and groom dying in a bomb blast... :cry:

gta129
27th October 2008, 06:23 AM
Lately, I feel like the serials has lost it's quality. Especially the scene that take place in Arasi's house. Those scene are always filled with yelling and nuisance. I always liked Radhika's serial for not having those scenes, because most other serials are filled with it.

BTW, I'm happy to see Anni from the Anni serial has joined the cast. Our family is a huge fan of Malavika Avinash. She did an excellent job in portraying the Anni character :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: . She is such a powerful actress. I'm happy to see a nice addition to the cast.

gta129
5th December 2008, 09:56 AM
Any new updates on the serial? I haven't watched it in a while.

saradhaa_sn
6th December 2008, 09:58 AM
வில்லன்கள் கூட்டம் அதிகமாகிக்கொண்டு போகிறதே தவிர (ஜி.ஜே, சிங்கபெருமாள், நல்லதம்பி, விஸ்வநாதன், இப்போது திலகவதி), செந்தமிழரசி யாரையும் உருப்படியான ஆதரங்களோடு பிடித்து தண்டிக்கவில்லை. ஒவ்வொரு கேஸிலும் ரொம்ப ரொம்ப சாதாரணமாக எதிரிகளிடம் தோற்றுப்போகிறார்.

தன் ஜென்ம எதிரி அரசியை ஒழிப்பதை விடுத்து, தன்மீது பாசம் வைத்திருக்கும் மனைவி டாக்டர் சரோஜினியைக்கொல்ல விஸ்வநாதன் மும்முரமாயிருப்பது, எந்த விதத்திலும் ஒப்புக்கொள்ளக்கூடியதாக இல்லை. இத்தனைக்கும், தன்னைக் கொல்ல சதி செய்தவர் தன் கணவர்தான் என்பதும் சரோஜினிக்கு தெரிந்துபோய் விட்டது. இருந்தும் அந்த அம்மாள் எதுவும் செய்யாமல் மரணத்தை எதிர்நோக்கியிருக்கிறாள்.

தங்கள் மீது பாசம் வைத்திருக்கும் அம்மா செந்தமிழரசியிடமிருந்து எல்லா சொத்துக்களையும் பிடுங்கிக்கொண்டு, குடியிருந்த வீடு வரை எழுதி வாங்கிக்கொண்டு உதய சந்திரனும், கலையரசியும் அம்மாவை நடுத்தெருவில் நிறுத்துவது எந்த வகையிலும் ஒப்புக்கொள்ளக்கூடியதாக இல்லை. அவள் ஒன்றும் கொடுமைக்கார அம்மா இல்லை. பிள்ளைகளின் மீது பாசம் கொண்ட அம்மா. (சரி, கடைசியில் செல்விதான் அரசியை ஆதரித்துப் பராமரிக்கிறாள் என்று கொண்டு வந்து முடிப்பதற்காக இருக்கலாம். ஆனால் கலை, கணவன் பேச்சைக்கேட்டு ஆடுவதாகவும், உதய், மனைவி பேச்சைக்கேட்டு ஆடுவதாகவும் காட்டுவது நம்பவே முடியவில்லை).

மொத்தத்தில் கதை பல கோணங்களிலும் படு வீக்.

aanaa
6th December 2008, 07:50 PM

singgakutty
9th December 2008, 09:18 AM
lost interest watching this serial long time ago..

gta129
14th December 2008, 09:40 PM
lost interest watching this serial long time ago..

I can understand why, Selvi and Aras doesn't have the interest Annamalai and Chitthi had.

aanaa
20th December 2008, 04:38 AM
செல்வி எடுக்கும் முடிவு

சமூக விரோத கும்பலுக்கு பெரும் சவாலாக இருப்பவள் போலீஸ் அதிகாரி அரசி. அந்த அரசியையே கடத்தி விடுகிறது பயங்கரவாதக் கும்பல். அரசி என்ன ஆனாள்? இனி நீதியை நிலை நாட்டப் போவது யார்? அரசி இல்லாத நிலையில் செல்வியின் போராட்டம் என்ன?

இதுவரை அரசியைப் புயலாகவும், செல்வியைத் தென்றலாகவும் பார்த்து வந்த பார்வையாளர்களுக்கு இனி வருகின்ற எபிசோட்கள் வியப்பை ஏற்படுத்தும். பொது எதிரிகளை சந்திக்க வேண்டிய நிர்ப்பந்தம் இப்போது செல்விக்கும் ஏற்பட்டுவிட்ட நிலையில், செல்வி மேற்கொள்ளும் முடிவு எதிர்பார்க்க வைக்கும்.

தொடரில் செந்தமிழரசியாகவும், செல்வியாகவும் ராதிகா சரத்குமார் இருவேடங்களில் நடிக்கிறார். அஜய் ரத்னம், சுப்ரமணியம், வேணு அரவிந்த், லியாகத் அலிகான், வாசுவிக்ரம், அனுராதா கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தி, மாளவிகா, காவேரி நடிக்கின்றனர்.

ராஜ்பிரபுவின் திரைக்கதைக்கு வசனம் எழுதுகிறார் லியாகத் அலிகான். கிரண் பின்னணி இசையமைக்கிறார். ராடன் தயாரிப்பில் தொடரை இயக்குபவர் பாலாஜி யாதவ். சன் டிவியில் இந்த தொடர் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வருகிறது.

R.Latha
5th January 2009, 01:00 PM
நடிகை ராதிகாவின் ரேடன் டிவியில் கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட் ஆக இருந்த சுபா வெங்கட், அப்புறமாய் பிரமிட் சாய்மீரா நிறுவனத்தின் சின்னத்திரை நிகழ்ச்சிகளுக்கு கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட் ஆனார். இப்போது மீண்டும் ராதிகாவின் ரேடன் நிறுவனத்துக்கே வந்து விட்டார்.

R.Latha
9th January 2009, 09:23 AM
அரசி கடத்தபட்டு எங்கிருக்காருன்னே யாருக்கும் தெரியலை. செல்வி அரசியாகவும் செல்வியாகவும் மாறி மாறி நடிக்கிறார். சிறந்த கணவன் மனைவிக்கான விருது உங்கள் மகள் செல்வியையும் ஜிஜேயையும் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து இருக்கிறோம்.சிங்க பெருமாள் அரசியிடம் விழா ஒன்றில் நீங்கள் ஜட்ஜாக இருந்து விருது கொடுக்க வேண்டும் என்று சம்மதிக்க வைத்து விடுகிறார். அடுத்து அந்த வில்லியின் ஆலோசனைபடி பத்திரிகை அடித்து சிறந்த கணவன் மனைவி என்று உங்களை தேர்ந்தெடுத்திருக்கிறோம் என்று செல்வி திகைக்க அவள் சம்மதத்தையும் வாங்கி விடுகிறார் மிஸ்டர் சிங்கம்.
அடுத்து சரோஜினி கைரேகை என்று தெரிந்ததும் அவருக்கே தன் டாக்டரைவிட்டு வைரஸ் இன் ஜெக்சனை போட சொல்கிறார் விஸ்வநாதன். மேலும் அரசிக்கு ஒரு மெயில் அனுப்பி கம்ப்யூட்டர் ப்ராப்ளத்தால் அது போகவில்லை என்று ஒருவர் சொல்ல, அந்த மெயிலையும் படித்து கோபம் கொல்கிறார்.

aanaa
10th January 2009, 08:29 AM
பிருத்வியை மேனகா விரட்டுவது ஆதியை மேலும் உற்சாகமாக்குகிறது.
சிங்கத்தின் உணமைப் பெயர் என்ன?

அந்த மெயிலையும் படித்து கோபம் கொல்கிறார்.

saradhaa_sn
10th January 2009, 05:19 PM
சிங்கத்தின் உணமைப் பெயர் என்ன?

சிங்கத்தின் பெயர் லியாகத் அலிகான்.

ஆனால் அவரது செயல்களைப்பார்க்கும்போது 'நரிபெருமாள்' என்று வைத்திருக்கலாம்.

saradhaa_sn
10th January 2009, 05:40 PM
இம்முறை திலகவதி, சிங்கபெருமாள் இவர்களை போலீஸ் முட்டாளாக்கி விடுகிறது.

பட்டுப்புடவை சகிதம் ஜி.ஜே.யுடன் செல்வியாகப்புறப்பட்டு காரில் போகும் செல்வியை ஒரு கூட்டம் துப்பாக்கி முனையில் கடத்திப்போய்விடுகிறது. ஜி.ஜே.வுக்கு அது நல்லதம்பியின் ஆட்கள் என்ற சந்தேகம். (இருக்காதா பின்னே?. கொஞ்சநாளைக்கு முன்தானே வீட்டுக்கே வந்து சுட்டான்).

ஆனால் உண்மையில் கடத்தியது போலீஸ்...

பின்னர் விழாவுக்கு அதே செல்வி காக்கி யூனிபார்ஃம் மாட்டிக்கொண்டு அரசியாக வந்து அமர்ந்திருக்க, அரசியாக அமர்ந்திருக்கும் செல்வியிடம், செல்வியைக்கடத்திவிட்டதாக ஜி.ஜே. பதறிக்கொண்டு வந்து சொல்ல, நான் பார்க்கிறேன் என்று கிளபிப்போகும் செல்வி, மீண்டும் பட்டுப்புடவை சகிதம் செல்வியாக அமர்ந்து, நல்லதம்பியின் ஆட்கள் கடத்தியதாகவும் போலீஸ் மீட்டதாகவும் பேட்டி கொடுக்கிறார். (நல்லா குழப்பிட்டேனா?)

நேற்று திடீரென ஒருவன் கமிஷனர் அலுவலகத்துக்குள் நுழைந்து, தனக்கு அரசியைப்பற்றித் தெரியுமென்றும் அதை டி.ஜி.பி.யிடம்தான் சொல்வேனென்றும் சொல்ல, டி.ஜி.பி.யிட்ம் அழைத்துப்போகப்படும் அவன் அவரிடம் ஒரு மினி கேஸட்டைக்கொடுக்க, அதை பிளே பண்ணினால், மலையடிவாரத்தில் கடத்தி வைக்கப்பட்டிருக்கும் அரசியைச்சுற்றி ஏகப்பட்ட ஆட்கள். அதில் தலைவனாக வந்து போலீஸை மிரட்டுவது... அட.... ராகவ்.

aanaa
10th January 2009, 07:44 PM
சிங்கத்தின் பெயர் லியாகத் அலிகான்.

ஆனால் அவரது செயல்களைப்பார்க்கும்போது 'நரிபெருமாள்' என்று வைத்திருக்கலாம்.

P_R
4th March 2009, 01:35 PM
Last night...Jr.Radhika visits Jr.Radhika.
Sr's d-i-l doesn't get along with Jr.
When Sr. asks her d-i-l to prepare breakfast for Jr., she says she is out of ingredients.

idlli maavu theerndhu pOchchu (poignant flute BGM) :rotfl:

Roshan
4th March 2009, 03:20 PM
When Sr. asks her d-i-l to prepare breakfast for Jr., she says she is out of ingredients.

:lol:

aanaa
4th March 2009, 06:39 PM

aanaa
4th April 2009, 09:06 PM
நல்லவர்கள் ஜெயிப்பார்கள்

"ஒரு தாய்க்கும், மகளுக்கும் இடையே நடந்து கொண்டிருக்கும் உணர்வுபூர்வமான போராட்டத்தை படம்பிடித்துக் காட்டி வரும் "அரசி'' தொடர், சன் டிவியில் 550 எபிசோடுகளைக் கடந்திருக்கிறது..

எப்போதும் கெட்டவர்கள் ஜெயித்துக்கொண்டே இருக்கிறார்கள் என்று நினைக்கும் நேயர்களுக்கு நல்ல தம்பியின் கைது ஒரு பெரிய திருப்புமுனையாக அமைந்திருக்கிறது. நல்லதம்பி கைதான பிறகுவிளைவுகள் எப்படி இருக்கும் என்ற எதிர்பார்ப்பு ஒருபுறமிருக்க, மறுபக்கம் சரோஜினி எந்த கெட்டவரிடமும் சிக்கிக் கொள்ளாமல், செல்வியின் பாதுகாப்பு வளையத்திற்குள் வந்ததன் மூலம் நல்லவர்கள் தான் வாழ்வில் ஜெயிக்கிறார்கள் என்பது மீண்டும் நிரூபணம் ஆகியிருக்கிறது.

இந்த பரபரப்பான சம்பவங்களுக்கு நடுவே அரசி மூலம் அரசாங்கத்திடம் சரணடைந்த தீவிரவாதிகளுக்கு பொதுமன்னிப்பு கிடைத்ததா... அல்லது புதிய சிக்கல் அதில் முளைத்ததா போன்றவற்றிற்கும் விரைவில் `அரசி' தொடரில் விடை கிடைக்கும்'' என்கிறார், தொடரின் கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட் ராதிகா சரத்குமார்.

அவர் மேலும் கூறும்போது, `அரசி' புதிய பாணியில் அமைக்கப்பட்டிருக்கும் ஒரு குடும்பத் தொடர். பொது வாழ்க்கை, தனிப்பட்ட குடும்ப வாழ்க்கை என இரண்டு தரப்பிலும் `அரசி' கதாபாத்திரம் கோலோச்சுவதைக் காண முடியும். `அரசி'க்கு நெருக்கடி தரக்கூடிய விதத்தில் சில புதிய கேரக்டர்களும் தொடரில் இனி இடம் பெறப்போகிறார்கள். இவர்கள் இன்றைய உலகப் பொருளாதார சரிவில் சிக்கிக் கொண்ட நிஜ கதாபாத்திரங்களின் குணாதிசயத்துடன் அட்டகாசமாகப் பொருந்தி வருவர். இப்படி, சுவாரஸ்யமான புது கேரக்டர்களின் வரவால் `அரசி' இன்னும் மெருகேறி, கூடுதல் பொலிவுடன் வலம் வருவாள்!'' என்கிறார்.

திங்கள் முதல் வெள்ளி வரை தினமும் இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு `அரசி'யை காணலாம்.

கதை: ஆர்.ராதிகா சரத்குமார். திரைக்கதை: ராஜ்பிரபு. வசனம்: லியாகத் அலிகான். இயக்கம்: பாலாஜி யாதவ்.

நன்றி: தினதந்தி

aanaa
30th May 2009, 08:29 PM
புதிய திருப்பங்களுடன் `அரசி'

ராடான் நிறுவனம் தயாரிப்பில் ராதிகா இரட்டை வேடத்தில் நடித்து ஒளிபரப்பாகிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் ``அரசி'' தொடர், சன் டிவியில் 605 எபிசோடுகளைக் கடந்திருக்கிறது.

இனிவரும் எபிசோடுகளில் மதுரை திலகா கதாபாத்திரத்தில் நடித்து வரும் மாளவிகாவுக்கு பதிலாக சுதாசந்திரன் நடிக்கிறார். அவர் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட காட்சிகள் எடுக்கப்பட்டு வருகின்றன. ராடானின் தயாரிப்பில் ``அண்ணாமலை'' ``செல்வி'' போன்ற புகழ்பெற்ற தொடர்களை இயக்கி வந்த சுந்தர் கே.விஜயன் தொடர்ந்து `அரசி'யின் இயக்குனராகியிருக்கிறார். ஆகவே புதுப்புது திருப்பங்களும், வித்தியாசமான காட்சிகளும் தொடரில் இடம் பெறவிருக்கின்றன என்கிறார் தொடரின் `ஹெட் ஆப் கிரியேட்டிவ்' ஆர்.ராதிகா சரத்குமார்.

சன் டிவியில் திங்கள் முதல் வெள்ளி வரை தினமும் இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு அரசியை காணலாம்.

கதை:ஆர்.ராதிகா சரத்குமார், திரைக்கதை: ராஜ்பிரபு. வசனம்: லியாகத் அலிகான். ஒளிப்பதிவு: பொன்ஸ் சந்திரா. இயக்கம்: சுந்தர் கே.விஜயன்.

gta129
5th June 2009, 08:38 PM
They changed the actors who played Uday and Selvarani. I really liked the actors who played them, especially Selvarani. That actress perfect for the character, the new replacement doesn't seem to fill her shoes. Also what was the actors name who played Uday, I don't think I ever seen him any other serials.

aanaa
6th June 2009, 04:04 AM
earlier
[html:8cdcf92e5e]http://clubclassmodels.com/images/john%20ranjith/pic1.gif[/html:8cdcf92e5e]
Uthay --> John Ranjith

[html:8cdcf92e5e]http://img405.imageshack.us/i/arasi3df2.png[/html:8cdcf92e5e]

Selvarani --> Archana

Now

Uthay--> Sathees
Selvarani ?

gta129
6th June 2009, 08:51 AM
Thank you aanaa.

aanaa
5th July 2009, 06:15 PM
`அரசி'

ராடானின் தயாரிப்பில் சன் டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகும் `அரசி' யதார்த்தமான கதையமைப்பு, இயல்பான பாத்திரப்படைப்புடன் தொடர்ந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

செல்வி சரோஜினியைத் தேடுவது ஒரு பக்கம். அரசிக்கு ஜி.ஜே.வின் மீது சந்தேகம் ஏற்பட்டு சரோஜினியை நெருங்குவது மறுபக்கம். தன் கணவன் தான் இதற்கு காரணம் என்று தெரியவந்தால் செல்வி எடுக்கப்போகும் நடவடிக்கை என்ன? அம்மாவிற்காக உறவுகளிடம் தனக்கு ஏற்படும் அவமானங்களை எல்லாம் பொறுத்துக்கொள்ளும் செல்வி, கணவனால் ஏற்படப் போகும் அவமானத்தை எப்படி எதிர்கொள்ளப் போகிறாள்?

ஒரு நேர்மையான போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாக இருந்துவந்த பாண்டியன், தன் மருமகள் தான் செழியனின் மரணத்திற்கு காரணம் என்று தெரிந்து மருமகளைக் காப்பாற்ற தன் நேர்மையிலிருந்து தடம் புரளுகிறார். அரசியிடம் பொய் சாட்சி தயார் செய்து மருமகளை காப்பாற்றும்படி கெஞ்ச, அதை ஏற்க மறுக்கிறார் அரசி. பாண்டியன் தன் பதவியைத் தக்கவைத்துக் கொள்ள இனி அரசியை எப்படி பழிவாங்கப் போகிறார்?

மதுரை திலகா இதுவரை வெளியிலிருந்து மறைமுகமாக அரசியை எதிர்த்து வந்தவள். இனி அரசியை எதிர்க்க நேரடியாக, சிங்கத்தின் குகைக்குள்ளேயே வந்து விடுகிறாள்! அவளாள் அரசிக்கு நேரப்போகும் பிரச்சினைகள், போராட்டங்கள், என்னென்ன?

குடும்பத்திலும் சரி, கடமையிலும் சரி, எப்படிப்பட்ட போராட்டங்கள் வந்தாலும் தனித்து நின்று ஜெயிப்பதுதான் அரசியின் வெற்றிப்பின்னணி. நாலாபுறமும் பிரச்சினைகள் சூழ்ந்தாலும் நடுங்காத அரசி. தன்னைச்சுற்றிலும் பின்னப்பட்டிருக்கும் சதிவலைகளை எப்படி முறியடிக்கிறாள் என்பதை வரும் வாரங்களில் காணலாம் என்கிறார், ராடன் நிறுவனத்தின் தயாரிப்பாளரும் ஹெட் கிரியேட்டிவ்சுமான ஆர்.ராதிகா சரத்குமார்.

கதை: ஆர்.ராதிகா சரத்குமார். திரைக்கதை: ராஜ்பிரபு. வசனம்: லியாகத் அலிகான். ஒளிப்பதிவு: பொன்ஸ்.சந்திரா. இயக்கம்: சுந்தர் கே.விஜயன்.

mr_karthik
14th August 2009, 07:39 PM
சென்ற வாரம் ஜெயா டி.வி.யின் 'திரும்பிப் பார்க்கிறேன்' நிகழ்ச்சியில் கதாசிரியரும் தயாரிப்பாளருமான பஞ்சு அருணாச்சலம் பங்கேற்றபோது,அவரைப்பற்றி பிரபலங்கள் பலரும் இடையிடையே பேசினார்கள். அவர்களில் ஒருவர் வந்து தன் 'அப்பா' பஞ்சு அருணாச்சலத்தைப்பற்றி பேசியதைப் பார்த்து ஆச்சரியம். பேசியவர் வேறு யாரும் அல்ல. நடிகர் சுப்புதான். (என்னது?. சுப்பு, பஞ்சு சார் மகனா?) சுப்பு யாருன்னு நமக்குத்தெரியும், சாட்சாத் 'நல்லதம்பி'தான்.

பஞ்சுவே சொன்னார்... 'அவனை சுப்புன்னா உங்களுக்குத்தெரியாது. நல்லதம்பின்னாதான் தெரியும்' என்றார்.

ஆனால் பரிதாபம், சுப்புவை இனி அரசியில் நாம் பார்க்க முடியாது. நேற்றைய எபிசோட்டில் நல்லதம்பியை டி.ஐ.ஜி.செந்தமிழரசி சுட்டுக்கொன்று விட்டார். நல்ல உயரமும், கம்பீரக்குரலும் கொண்ட நல்லதம்பி இனி மிஸ்ஸிங்.

aanaa
14th August 2009, 09:50 PM
ஆனால் பரிதாபம், சுப்புவை இனி அரசியில் நாம் பார்க்க முடியாது. நேற்றைய எபிசோட்டில் நல்லதம்பியை டி.ஐ.ஜி.செந்தமிழரசி சுட்டுக்கொன்று விட்டார். நல்ல உயரமும், கம்பீரக்குரலும் கொண்ட நல்லதம்பி இனி மிஸ்ஸிங்.

welcome back Karthik
missing you for long time

what happened

aanaa
30th August 2009, 07:06 PM
good news...

Arasi might finish in second week of September, 09

aanaa
30th August 2009, 08:02 PM
நிறைவடையும் `அரசி'

கடமை தவறாத போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாகவும், பிரிந்த உறவுகளை ஒன்று சேர்க்கத் துடிக்கும் பாசத்துக்குரிய குடும்பப் பெண்ணாகவும் நடிகை ராதிகா இரட்டை வேடத்தில் நடித்து வரும் தொடர் `அரசி.' சன் டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் இந்த தொடர் கிளைமாக்சை நோக்கி நகரத் தொடங்கி இருக்கிறது. வரும் நாட்களில் கதை ஓட்டத்தில் பரபரப்பான காட்சிகளையும், புதிய திருப்பங்களையும் காண முடியும் என்கிறார், கிரியேட்டிவ் ஹெட்டான நடிகை ராதிகா!

கதையில் பரபரப்பை உண்டாக்கும் விசுவநாதனின் சூழ்ச்சிகள் பலித்ததா? தான் செய்த குற்றங்களுக்காக திலகா தண்டிக்கப்படுவாரா? சரோஜினியின் நிலை இனி என்னவாகும்? காவேரியின் காதல் நிறைவேறுமா? அரசியின் குடும்பத்துடன் மகள் செல்வி இணைவாரா? பல்வேறு சூழ்ச்சிகளை முறியடித்து அரசி வெற்றி பெறுவாரா? இத்தனை கேள்விகளுக்கும் வரும் வாரங்களில் விடை கிடைக்கும்!

கடந்த இரண்டு ஆண்டுகளாக ரசிகர்களிடம் கலந்து போன ``அரசி'' தொடர் அடுத்த மாதம் 11-ந் தேதி 684-வது எபிசோட்டுடன் நிறைவடைகிறது.

தொடரில் ராதிகாவுடன் வேணு அரவிந்த், அஜய்ரத்னம், சுப்பு பஞ்சு கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தி, மகாலட்சுமி, சைலஜா மற்றும் பலர் நடித்துள்ளனர்.

திரைக்கதை: ராஜ்பிரபு. ஒளிப்பதிவு: பொன்ஸ் சந்த்ரா. வசனம்: லியாகத் அலிகான். இசை: கிரண். இயக்கம்: சுந்தர் கே.விஜயன்.

தயாரிப்பு: ராடன் மீடியா ஒர்க்ஸ் இந்தியா லிமிடெட்.

aanaa
30th August 2009, 08:03 PM
கமல் ஐம்பது

நடிகர் கமல்ஹாசன் திரையுலகில் காலடியெடுத்து வைத்து 50 வருடங்கள் முடிவடைந்தையொட்டி விஜய் டிவி பிரம்மாண்ட விழா எடுக்கிறது. முதல் கட்டமாக `கமல் எக்ஸ்பிரஸ்' பஸ்சில் தமிழ்நாடு முழுவதும் பொது மக்கள், ரசிகர்களிடம் கையெழுத்து பெற்று வருகிறது. இந்த பஸ்களில் கமல்ஹாசனின் புகைப்படங்கள், அவரைப்பற்றிய தகவல்கள் இடம் பெற்றுள்ளன.

இதைத் தொடர்ந்து உலகநாயகனின் பயோகிராபி எனும் நிகழ்ச்சி `விஜய் டிவியில் வரும் திங்கள், வியாழன் இரவு 8 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகவுள்ளது. கமல்ஹாசனின் ஐம்பது வருட திரைப்பட அனுபவங்கள் அனைத்தையும் ஒரு தொகுப்பாக வடிவமைத்து பதினாறு எபிசோடுகளாக ஒளிபரப்பு செய்கிறது விஜய் டிவி.

இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியில் கமல்ஹாசனுடன் இணைந்து பணிபுரிந்த அனைத்து கலைஞர்களும் தங்களது உணர்வு பூர்வமான அனுபவங்களை மனம் திறந்து பேசுகின்றனர்.

saradhaa_sn
12th September 2009, 03:57 PM
'அரசி' தொடர் நேற்றுடன் முடிந்தது....

எதிர்பார்த்தது போலவே கொஞ்சம் ஏமாற்றமான 'சப்'பென்ற முடிவு. விஸ்வநாத்னைப்பிடித்து சட்டத்தின் முன் ஒப்படைத்து தண்டனை வாங்கிக்கொடுப்பார என்று பார்த்தால், விஸ்வநாதனைச் சுட்டுக்கொல்வதற்கா இத்தனை ஆர்ப்பாட்டம்?. அதை எப்போதோ செய்திருக்கலாமே?. அரசியின் முன் பலமுறை வந்துபோனாரே. கதையில் ஜீரணிக்க முடியாத இன்னொரு விஷயம், விஸ்வநாதன் தனக்கு பலமுறை துரோகம் செய்த ஜி.ஜே.யை ஒன்றும் செய்யாமல் விட்டு விட்டு, அவருக்கு பலமுறை உறுதுணையாக இருந்த சிங்கபெருமாளை (Liakath Ali Khan) சட்டென்று சுட்டுக்கொன்றது. (ஜி.ஜே.யை சும்மா விட்டது, கடைசிக் காட்சியில் செல்வியை சிரித்த முகத்தோடு காண்பிக்க வேண்டுமென்பதற்காகவா?).

கடைசிக்காட்சிகளில் வந்த செயற்கை மழை, செயற்கைப்புயல், எல்லாம் சினிமா கிளைமாக்ஸை நினைவூட்டியது. காவேரியின் கல்யாணத்தோடு கதையை முடித்துவிட்டார்கள். மகன் மகள், மருமகள் எல்லாம் அரசியிடம் பாவமன்னிப்பு பெற்றார்கள். அரசி ராதிகா, முதல்வர் கலைஞர் கையால் பதக்கம் பெறுவதுபோன்ற 'ஒட்டவைத்த' காட்சிகள் நம மனதில் ஒட்டவில்லை, அதிகப்படியாகத்தெரிந்தது.

கதையில் பல இடங்களில் அறுத்துவந்த லதாவும் அனுராதா கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தியும் கடைசிக்காட்சிகளில் அடக்கி வாசித்தனர். கதை முழுக்க கலக்கி வந்த ஜி.ஜே.யை (Venu Arvindh)கடைசியில் பைத்தியமாகப்புலம்ப விட்டது ஏமாற்றமளித்தது.

நிறைய கதாபாத்திரங்கள் என்னவானார்கள் என்பது தொங்கலிலேயே விடப்பட்டது.....

மொத்தத்தில் எதையாவது பண்ணி எப்படியாவது முடிக்க வேண்டும் என்ற குழப்பம் தெரிந்தது. அது சரி, அவர்களுக்கு என்னென்ன பிரச்சினைகளோ...

உடனடியாக வரும் திங்களன்றே அடுத்த தொடர் துவங்குகிறார்களாம்.

(விளம்பர) ருசிகண்ட பூனைகள்....

saradhaa_sn
12th September 2009, 04:27 PM
முக்கியமான ஒன்று (விடுபட்டுவிட்டது)...

செல்வி, அரசி என இரு வேடங்களில் ராதிகா பிரமாதமாக கலக்கியிருந்தார்.. நடை, உடை, பாவனை, பேச்சு தோரணை, மேக்கப் என்று அனைத்திலும் நல்ல வித்தியாசம். ராதிகா வரும் காட்சிகளிலெல்லாம், இது செல்வியா, அரசியா என்று குழப்பமின்றி அடையாளம் கண்டுகொள்ளுமளவுக்கு இரண்டு வேடங்களுக்கும் நல்ல வித்தியாசம். கணவரின் உறவினர்கள் தன் வீட்டுக்குள் வந்து டேரா போட்டுக்கொண்டு தன்னை ஆட்டிவைக்கும்போதெல்லாம், அருமையாக அடக்கி வாசித்திருந்தார். குடும்பப்பெண் செல்வியாக சாந்தம், டி.ஜி.பி.செந்தமிழரசியாக கம்பீரம் என தொடர் முழுக்க வலம் வந்தார். அரசி கடத்தப்பட்டிருந்தபோது, செல்வி, அரசியாக போலீஸ் வேடமிட்டு நடிக்க, அரசி திரும்பி வந்ததும் இருவரும் போலீஸ் உடையிலேயே சந்தித்துக்கொள்ளும் காட்சி இன்னும் கண்ணில் நிற்கிறது.

வெல்டன் ராதிகா as Selvi & Arasi
வெல்டன் அஜய் ரத்னம் as Viswanathan
வெல்டன் சுப்பு பஞ்சு அருணாச்சலம் as Nallathambi
வெல்டன் வேணு அர்விந்த் as G.J.
வெல்டன் லியாகத் அலிகான் as Singaperumal.

R.Latha
14th September 2009, 01:21 PM
thank u saradha madam. sellame seriyalum ungal kaivannathil thodara en vazhthukkal.
\

P_R
14th September 2009, 05:26 PM
அனுராதா கிருஷ்ணமூர்த்தியும் கடைசிக்காட்சிகளில் அடக்கி வாசித்தனர். :!:

கதை முழுக்க கலக்கி வந்த ஜி.ஜே.யை (Venu Arvindh)கடைசியில் பைத்தியமாகப்புலம்ப விட்டது ஏமாற்றமளித்தது.

jovemac
15th September 2009, 09:23 AM
கதை ஏதோ அவசர அவசரமாக முடிக்கப்பட்டது என்றே தோன்றுகிறது...

விஸ்வ நாதனை கொண்று தான் கதையை முடிக்கவேண்டும் என்றால்... அதை எப்பொழுதோ செய்திருக்கலாமே?

aanaa
17th September 2009, 03:08 AM
Last Episode of Arasi - September 11, 2009

[html:27ae1c78c5]<div align="center"><object width="512" height="322"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE="always" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashVars" value="id=15510999&vid=5961781&lang=en-us&intl=us&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/p/i/bcst/videosearch/11092/92978462.jpeg&embed=1" /><embed src="http://d.yimg.com/static.video.yahoo.com/yep/YV_YEP.swf?ver=2.2.46" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="322" allowFullScreen="true" AllowScriptAccess="always" bgcolor="#000000" flashVars="id=15510999&vid=5961781&lang=en-us&intl=us&thumbUrl=http%3A//l.yimg.com/a/p/i/bcst/videosearch/11092/92978462.jpeg&embed=1" ></embed></object>
</div>[/html:27ae1c78c5]

gta129
19th September 2009, 10:43 PM
Thank you for the video Aanaa. :)