PDA

View Full Version : Best tamil comedy dialogues

hehehewalrus
25th December 2004, 06:15 AM
Lets discuss our best comedy dialogues from tamil movies
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehewalrus
25th December 2004, 06:18 AM
Its quite difficult to say who's best among vivek, vadivelu and koundamani - they all have their moments.

Recently saw Mahanadigan at Geno's recommendation - one funny scene was Sathyaraj coming out of the car before the assembly and immediately padhungifies on seeing the guards holding guns - His sidekick Ramesh Kanna says "anney, black cats anney" and Sathya composes himself :lol:

Koundamani's comedy is hilarious - esp in unknown movies like Coimbatore Mappillai and Rojavai Killathey
:lol: :lol:

Thiru
25th December 2004, 09:05 PM
my all time favs...
Goundamani-senthil - Vaidehi kaathirundhaal, udhaya geetham
Vivek - vaali, kushi
nagesh - kaadhalikka neramillai, thiruvilaiyaadal, anbe vaa..

Querida
27th December 2004, 11:09 AM
of course who could not know the famous banana stint by koundamani and senthi in karagattakaran...it's true koundamani's has a knack for comic lines in many movies....only i hate when the duo turn too slapstick...Vadivelu...until again got too slapstick...Vivek was good until he started to repeat his stuff like a broken record...and Karunas at times is hilarious as well...I also like S.S. Chandran's and Thenga Seenivasan's work and Visu's tongue-in-cheek lines...even simbhu and madhavan and vijay have had their moments...of course Nagesh...i remember Jenakah Raj and VK Ramysamy's comic moments being amusing as well...Charlie's fumbling and Ramesh Khanna, Vaiyapuri, Sini-jeyan had his college jokes as well...

Surya
28th December 2004, 03:25 AM
S VEE SHEKAR is the King of Comedy. Manal Kayiru, Kandha Kadamba Kahirvela, etc. were hilarious.!! :lol:

Cindy
6th February 2005, 01:15 PM
I loved Vadivelu... boasting his physical power and when the opponent is ready to hit back.. shouts out;

Adikkakkoodathu.. Valikkum.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also with parthiban when he asks Parthiban where he lived in Dubai, Parthiban says No:6, Vivekanandar salai, Thubai kurukkuchanthu, Thubai....

before vadi crossing more..he asks if he weren't a scavenger there in Dubai... this kid gets startled and asks how did he know about it... he says that was a plain guess...

"NEE THORAYAMA THAN KETTIYAPPAAA... NANAA THAN OLARITTENAA???"

THAT WAS REEEEALY FUNNY!!! :lol:

Surya
6th February 2005, 01:29 PM
I love those scenes! :lol:
Here is the exact dialouge in WInner.

Vadivelu's weak bodyguard draws a line on the ground.
V: Indha line-a thaandi naanum varemaaten, neeyum vara koodathu. Pechu pechave irrrukanum! Ippo yen alle anuparen, nee oru appanukku porandhavana iruntha, avana thodu.
Person 1 slaps him, V's bodyguard comes back spinning, and falls to the floor.
V: Othukkuren!!!! Othukuren!!!! Unga amma uthamy endradha othukuren!!!
V turns around, and all his guys are gone. He tries to slip away, and walks in the opposite direction. All the strong men surround him.

V: Ungala ellam paatha paavamai irrukku.
Person 1 hits him.
V: Ithu viraikum ennai yaarm adichadhille.
P1: pona vaaram thane unna adichen.
V: Athu pona vaaram, naan sollurathu indha vaaram.
P1 hits him again.
V: Vena.
P1 hits him again.
V: Vena. (his voice breaks)
P1 givs him another blow.
V: Valikidhu.
P1 almost puches him again.
V: Naan Aludhuduven.

That was hysterical!!!! :lol:

Cindy
6th February 2005, 01:35 PM
vivek and vadi made a twist in tamil cinema jokes i believe... at least saved comedy from mere shouting and beating....

but of course there were some here and there which u can call a joke..from that duo - once koundamani shouts at senthil, "ennada oru maruvathaye ille... patha.. sithappu nallarukkiya.. sithappu sappittiya... oru varthai kekkamattengare..."

the next day when kounds is coming out of a bush with a "sombu" in his hand ( :wink: )... Senthil asks innocently.. "Sithappu sappttiya??"

u can guess the rest... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cindy
6th February 2005, 01:36 PM
Thank you Surya..

Cindy
6th February 2005, 01:51 PM
Even out of the kundakka mandakka team, Parthiban stands out in his sense of timing...

he comes in a malayalam movie just for 2-3 scenes.. but he made us laugh and think with just those scenes...

he comes in to the village to see boban to give him a message that his father is ill and he is from tamilnadu... the villagers thinking that he is a goonda brought in by boban ..plans to threaten him off the town.. they come in a big gang lead by Innocent (its the actors name..and not that the guys is innocent)...

inno: I will count up to 5.. (and u should run away from this place..)
Parthi to boban: Aen athukku mela ivarukku enna theriyatha...

Inno waves to a guy and he throws a county bomb...""dammaal..dumeeeel"

Parthi: Ennathu unnga nattile ippo thaan deepavaliya...
Inno: that was a bomb..
Parthi: Ethu ithuva... en friend sivakasiyile ithu mathiry roopaykku moonnu nnu vithittirukkan... ithu bomba...

seeing that he is not shaken.. he tries to humiliate tamils... and Parthi says be it tamil or malayalee the color of the blood is always red.. "athe vayale sonna theriyathu... vaye kizhichu sonna than theriyum..." "BANG!!!" and shows him that his blood too is red....

tamilsify
6th February 2005, 09:58 PM
Like Surya, I also loved Winner and its comedy scenes. They dialogues between Prasanth and Vadivelu were so subtle but that's what made them so funny. Especially the scene where Vadivelu leaves Prasanth's clothes in Riyaz's house. He acts as if he is the master of getting things abck and takes Prasanth along with him to the house at night to retreive them secretly. Vadivelu gives Prasanth a two packs of biscuits (many of which Prasanth ends up eating himself :lol: .) There unknowingly Vadivelu mingles with a real thief and when the real thief gets caught, he calls Vadivelu "the guru who taught him." Winner is a real must see movie just for Vadivelu!!!

visu
7th February 2005, 08:33 AM
Winner comedy is the best of the season!
I also liked the scene in which vadivelu after "severly" treated by goondas is being rescued by prasanth. When prasanth is driving vadi to home they were intervened by riaz and co. then vadi orders prasanth to put brake. Prashanth applies brake suddenly ,vadi flies in air and lands in the hip of a riaz&co member.
Vadi Asks" aen konjam eraki vidarathu" the other one replies "naana aethi vitaen"

Damn! That's so funny! :D

a.ratchasi
7th February 2005, 10:02 AM
The Goundamani-Satyaraj combo is a sure winner!

One such instance will be Malabar Police.
Was in stitches almost throughout the movie.

jaiganes
7th February 2005, 03:52 PM
1. Saarangapaani's "Konjam Vellayappanai thalreengala" in Missiamma!
2. NTR's "Vatraadha Selvame Vaazhga nee Vaazhga" fro Maya Bazaar.
3. Ranga Rao's "Bhale Dimbaka and hoi Jambo with Jambo replying Hoi Thalaiva" were very funny in Maaya Bazaar, bettering the telugu version of these dialogues.
4. Thangavelu's "Mannar and Co" and "Ennaadhu Raakshasan pondaatiyaa" from Kalyana-p-parisu.
5. Daisy Rani's "Maaganam porundhiya Sreemaan sunderrajan" from yaar payyan, a movie which has me in splits everytime I see it.
6. Thangavelu's "Sing Savoury" from Kaidhi Kannayiram. First recorded instance of Tamil - English fusion and trans literation for humorous purposes
7. Nagesh's "Indha kaanja sarugu lle kaanja sarugu, adhu maela, 'sarrak', 'sarrak'" in Kaadhalikka Neramillai.
8. Baalaiah's "Ennadhu oru ponnu ulla kannaa?? :shock: " from the same movie.
9. Nagesh's "Modhalle indha paalkaaran kanakkai theethupudanum" from Thiruvilayaadal
10. Nagesh's "Ingu ellaame neer dhaan polirukkiradhu" and "Ummaip poal rendu paer, vaendaam, neer oruthare poadhum" from the same.
11. Nagesh's "Parisaa, innum konja naeram ange irundhirundhaa odhaye kidachirukkum" from Thiruvilayaadal.
12. Nagesh's " En paatu dhaan, pinne mandabadhile yaaro ezhudhinadhayaa unga kitta kaatren?" from thiruvilayaadal.
13. Goundamani's "Ivanai vidunga, ivan freeya kudutha phenylaiyum kudippaan" from Karagaattakaaran.
14. Goundamani's "Yaen jappanle jaakie chan kooptaago, americavile michael jackson kooptago " from Karagaattakkaaran.
15. Goundamani's "Idho paar seyyaradhaiyum senjuttu, thiruvizhavile tholanju pona kozhandhai maari paakaraan paaru" from Karagaattakkaran.

Surya
8th February 2005, 12:34 AM
THose are hilarous too! :lol:
Jai Ganesh,
NTR is in Maya Bazaar?

There is a scene in Winner when Vadi tries to get Kiran's attention in a temple, and tosses a rock and accidently hits the priest so the priest goes,
"Dai Yendha Kalavani payyen da kall adichadhu?!!!!!?" :evil:
Vadi: Deepa aaradhanai kaatravana kooda theeviravathy aaki vechi yiru kangale ya!"

Everyone throws their sickles at him. That was just... :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
8th February 2005, 10:01 AM
NTR is Lord Krishna in Maaya Bazaar.

Querida
8th February 2005, 10:21 PM
PS: WHOO!!!! I'm now officially a partner of the CO that I work for!!!!!!

Congrats! :D

m_23_bayarea
8th February 2005, 10:45 PM
Though I like Vivek a lot, that comedy sequence of Vadivelu in WINNER is the best I've ever seen ... I was laughing like crazy !!

MovieFan
9th February 2005, 02:00 AM
I must of seen Winner about fifty times....it was so good. I was really disappointed that it did not do that well at the box office, because that movie deserved it just for the comedy. I also like Vadivelu's comedy in "Friends." The whole gang, Vadivelu, Vijay, Surya, and Ramesh Khanna were brilliant in the comedy scenes. Especially in the scene where Vijay and Surya carry off Vadivelu in his bed sleeping thinking that he is Ramesh Khanna. Vijay unknowingly beats him up without realizing that he is not Ramesh Khanna, but his chittapa. Vadivelu is actually underneath the sheets when he is being bashed by Vijay so he doesn't know the two kidnappers who did this to him. And then he vows to find the two kidnappers (Vijay and Surya) which eventually leads to a lot of laughs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surya
9th February 2005, 08:42 AM
Q,
Thanks!!! :D :D

Thingazh
11th February 2005, 05:43 PM
In Vettri Kodi Kattu Vadivel boards a bus and freaks out seeing Parthi in it. So he pretends not to see him or talk to him.

Parthi: Venduthala
Vadi: Aaha arambichattaya(tells to himself but replies) pesuven innaikku mouna virathan :lol:
Parthi: Appa tickettu...
Vadi cuts in: Tickettu yedupen yen ungalukku kooda onnu yeduthapovuthu
Parthi: Bassula unaa maathri kenayanthan tickettu yedupan...

The conversation continues and Vadi forgets to buy ticket. Then Parthi gets him into trouble with the Ticket Checking Inspector.

This is one of the hilarious scenes with Parthi & Vadi's perfect timing of sirrippu vedi! :)

Thingazh

TamilRoja
11th February 2005, 06:21 PM
Bharathi Kannamma

Scenario - Parthiban beats up a guy. Vadivelu happens to pass by. Asks Parthiban why he beat him.

Parthi : namma iyyaave thappaa pesinaa, athuthaan
Vadi : eh...appadiyaa? summaavaa vitte avane
Parthi : yei, ivvalavu neram adichathe paathuttu..summaavaa vittenu kekkure?
Vadi : illappaa.. adi uthavura maathiri annan thambi uthava maattaangennnu solla vanthen
Parthi : appo naan unakku annan?
Vadi : eh! :shock:
Parthi : naan unakku uthavule?
Vadi : eh! :?
Vadi : ippadi kundakka mandakka pesunaa eppadippa?
Parthi : kundakkanaa enna? mandakkanaa enna?
Vadi : eh? :shock:
Vadi : aiyyo aazhe vidu..... :cry: (runs away)

TamilRoja
11th February 2005, 07:12 PM
this is one of my favourite by Goundamani & Senthil (sorry can't remember the movie).

Scene - Senthil will be looking at aalam tree's roots (which falls from the tree). ppl around him will be looking at him puzzled. Goundamani comes there.

GM : dei, ennadaa koottathe kootti vachu vithe kaattikkittu irukke?
SN : naa oru kandupidippu kandupudichirukkenne....
GM : yenne?
SN : (pointing at the roots) ithukku yen VIZHUTHUnnu per vanthuchu theriyumaa?
GM : theriyaathu
SN : melirunthu keezhe vizhurathunnaale thaan ithukku VIZHUTHUnnu peru vanthuchu
GM : eh...naanum oru kandupidippu kandupudichikkenne....
SN : eh?
GM : athu marathukku adiyile irunthu kizhambum...athuthaan 'ADI VIZHUTHU'
SN : aiyyo anne... antha ADI VIZHUTHE naan paakkanume
GM : dei, athuthaan unakku theriyumedaa
SN : theriyaathunne
GM : eh...(looking at the ppl around) ellaarum antha ADI VIZHUTHE kattunge....(n he walks away)

the ppl will start beating Senthi. Now Senthil shouts.
SN : Aiyyo ADI VIZHUTHU ADI VIZHUTHU.....

Thingazh
11th February 2005, 07:45 PM
This one's fr Muthu KuLikka VariyaLa (thirunelveli le!)

Senthil (Mandakkaaran) meets Gounds (Kondakkaara Annachi)

S : Vanakkam Kondakkaara annachi, sowriyama irukkeegala?
G : Le yennelle ippathan oru maasam America tour poitu vantha maathiri visaarikke? Kaalayilathanale kollaiku pogum pothu paathom
S : Yellam oru parmalicy than annachi
G : Yennathu Pharmacyya? le odambellam punnale?
S : Formality annachi...
G : Oh englisu, le mandakoove nee englisullam pesathalle...
and it goes :lol:

One more fr Parambarai

Senthil asks Goundamani for a job. Gounds recommends him to Manorama Aachi for a job. Aachi offers him a job at her cow shed.

S : Ok vela problem over naan yenge thangurathu?
G : Vaanga katturen...(brings him to the cow shed)
S : Yennanne ore nathamma irukkuthu
G : Athu onnuilla guest housekku sendu adichirukkanga, ingethan nee thanganum. nee familya? bachelora?
S : Naan bemanithan... :lol:
G : Athu nee sollamale theriyum...
S : Inge thangurathapathi yenakku onnum achebanae ille yena Yesu nathare maatu thozhuvathulethan porantharu :lol:
G : Dei Yesu natharaiyum onnaiyum compare pannatheda! :lol:
S : Uniformu?
G : (Tears a small cloth & hands over to Senthil as komanam) intha ithuthan uniform
S : Sari, Amam yethunne yennoda roomu?
G : Atho ange rendu yerumai nikkuthu pathiya? athu rendukkum naduvule kuninju ninnuko :lol:

Querida
11th February 2005, 10:07 PM
Bharathi Kannamma

Vadi : ippadi kundakka mandakka pesunaa eppadippa?

This is my very favourite dialog too! :D :rotfl:

Cindy
13th February 2005, 07:15 AM
[b]
G : (Tears a small cloth & hands over to Senthil as komanam) intha ithuthan uniform
S : Sari, Amam yethunne yennoda roomu?
G : Atho ange rendu yerumai nikkuthu pathiya? athu rendukkum naduvule kuninju ninnuko :lol:

This is a joke? I hate this pair for such jokes (??) as i said before....

Surya
13th February 2005, 07:37 AM
Cindy,
I never understood the humor behind such jokes also. I still don't get what is sooo funny about the bannana joke. :?

Cindy
13th February 2005, 07:46 AM
Yes...

the movie "gentleman" was too good with the beautiful songs and the story... the only thing i hate in that movie was these two guys' full length track... but i know there are ppl who enjoy such scenes ...goundan kicking senthil from behind...calling (screaming) him mandakkathalaiya, komuttithalaiya... and the stupid games in that movie... then the tea joke...

Surya
13th February 2005, 08:08 AM
They don't know comedy. The tea joke is horrible. What is so funny about a guy who spits tea on another guy's face???? :?
The only movie that I thought that Kaundamani wasn't atleast a minus point for the movie was 16 Vayadhinile. He was ok in that.

P_R
14th February 2005, 12:46 AM
(All the gang in a five star hotel, the waiter places the food on the table and leaves, Goundamani is shouting to catch the waiter's attention)

Goundamani : Dei, Segappu Sattai, Die Segappu Sattai
Kamal : Kathaadhayya idhu Five Star Hotel
G (in a barely audible voice): Ye Se-ga-pp-u Sa-tt-ai Ye Se-ga-pp-u Sattai
Kamal: Unakku Ennayya Venum ?
G : Kaapi kaettaa, Paal mattum kuduththuttu pOrAmpA.
Mano: Idho dicoction, PAl, Sakkarai. Ippidithaanda tharuvaanga five star hotelle.
Goundamani : Oh ! Appo sOru Kaetta,aridiyum suduthanniyum kuduthuruvAnga, namma dhaan pongi thinginuma ? Ennangada unga five star hotel !

Thingazh
14th February 2005, 06:52 AM
Yes that was a good one...

Cindy
14th February 2005, 09:18 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: good one...

There are some funny moments in "nan padum padal."

where he shouts at the milk man and gives him only half the charge for the whole month's milk.. he said he will give the rest to the municipality for the charges on water that he added.

Then roopaikku ithana kari kuduthanennu pathen.. ithu aduppukkariya?

Surya
15th February 2005, 04:08 AM
I liked him in Singara Velan, one of the few movies where he was funny. The scene that follows is also a bit funny, also kind of awkward. Kushboo kisses the guy's hand, (The guy who was plying the flute) and she walks away. And Kamal stops her and puts out his hand.
Kaundamani: Ennama, antha sotta thalayan kalilerunthu our ottai kuchi yey othitu irrukiran, avanakku poi muthamma? Enga aala paru.(Kamal) Kai cheve cheve nu irrukku, inge oru mutham kidunge.

Kamal puts out his left hand.

Kushboo: Ungalukku ellam manners illiya???!!!!

Koundamani to Kamal: Neram varumbothu kaariyathai kedukiriye pa!! Sothan Kieya neetu pa.

That was funny, and also kind of awkward. :lol2:

P_R
15th February 2005, 01:05 PM
Surya,
I think you are being a bit genteel about Goundamani. Agreed , he is not consistent but whoever asks for unconditional subscription ? When the going is good the chap is all that you can ever ask for and more. In my opinion he is heads and shoulders above anybody else ! I guess that sounds a tad bit sweeping but then it's just MY opinion :)

Here's another Goundamani classic from Indian:

Set-up: Crazy Mohan, is miffed with corruption in the RTO office and vows to write to the Hindu. Goundamani brushes him off, days later Crazy makes a humble return....

Crazy : Mr. Subbiah..
Goundamani : Yaar ra adhu Subbiah vai paer solli kooppiduradhu
Crazy : Appo brokernu koopidalaama ?
G: Ennada broker, dealer nu koopidu, oru nimisham.....indha kurale
naan yengeyo kaettirukkuraen man......
Ai, remu the cap, remu the cooling glass....
Vaadi PaarthSaardhi !
Indhule Eludhuven Sandhule Eludhuvennu solli pOnanvandAne Neeyi..
Crazy: Mannichchikkunga dealer, unga magimai theriyaamu
pagachintten, Ippo signalukku signal kappam
kattindrukkaen. Urgenta license vaenum, evvalo
selevaanalum paravAyillai
G : Hey ! Money mukkiyam Illa man, job satisfaction dhaan
important........

That is :lol: everytime

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 06:05 PM
vivek: ennadaa ithu, jilebiya pichu pottu, ladda kaila kudukaraanga(something like that........when he reaches thirupathi in his 2 wheeler)

__

singaravelan dialogues (when kamal travels in auto)

kamal: unga ooru ethu
auto : mayavaram uvvE
kamal: enpaa athuvum nalal ooru thanE
(after sometime)

kamal: enna adikkadi uvvaa uvvannutu muzhugaama irukiya?
__

ananthu
21st February 2005, 07:52 PM
nice disc :clap:

one of my fav dial. from movie cheran pandyan, hope some of u remember..
Gounda will be working on a pump, senthil comes & enquires him.
translating in english..

sentil- how r u doing these mech works?
gound- that needs brain.
sentil- thats why i am asking how r u doing this!
gound- :roll: what u have thought of me , my body is full of brain!

senthi - if its whole of ur body its not brain its fat...

u have to watch full seq to enjoy this piece.

P_R
21st February 2005, 09:31 PM
I do recall the piece. But , hey don't translate, I say !
There're huge transportation losses when one tries to translate humour , that too masters like Goundamani.

The language, complete with (mis)pronunciation is what makes it , as in Sendhil's matchless maxim in Gentleman : "Anne! Less tensun more work, more work less tensun"

Surya
22nd February 2005, 01:05 AM
Prabhu Ram, my opinion is that he is funny sometimes, but irritating mostly. But that's just me. I like Vivek sometimes, and Vadivelu sometimes.

Anyone see the scene where Ravi is hanging down from a pipe in M Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mira24
22nd February 2005, 11:00 PM

V: Indha line-a thaandi naanum varemaaten, neeyum vara koodathu. Pechu pechave irrrukanum! Ippo yen alle anuparen, nee oru appanukku porandhavana iruntha, avana thodu.
V turns around, and all his guys are gone. He tries to slip away, and walks in the opposite direction. All the strong men surround him. ...
:

Thats my favourite too..!! He got famous in that...his green shirt is another joke..which adss to the comedy....

Mira24
22nd February 2005, 11:09 PM
Anyone see the scene where Ravi is hanging down from a pipe in M Kumaran Son of Mahalakshmi?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its a cool scene!! When he sings songs..Vivek and Ravi too has acted very well in it...and especially when they both break into the house of Vennira Aadai Moorthy...

P_R
23rd February 2005, 12:20 AM
Caught the M Kumaran scene you are talking about. It was damn funny. The original scene from Ishq is equally funny. Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan had me in splits. That was one of the very few times I enjoyed a genuine laugh watching a Hindi film

Surya
23rd February 2005, 07:44 AM
Thats my favourite too..!! He got famous in that...his green shirt is another joke..which adss to the comedy....

Yes, :lol2: he has that typical......pattikaatan get-up in the movie. :lol:

Its a cool scene!! When he sings songs..Vivek and Ravi too has acted very well in it...and especially when they both break into the house of Vennira Aadai Moorthy...

Yes. I laughed soooo hard when Vivek gets kicked, and he sings...
"Maniyeee! Maniyin Oliye!! Aunti udhaitha udaiye!" :rotfl:

Vivek was very good in that movie except for the Saamiar and Restaurent owner licking the chutney bits. Those 2 bits were kind of annoying.

Another bit that I loved in the movie was the first intro scene for Vivek. The part where he comes from the manhole. :lol:

Caught the M Kumaran scene you are talking about. It was damn funny. The original scene from Ishq is equally funny. Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan had me in splits. That was one of the very few times I enjoyed a genuine laugh watching a Hindi film.

Yeah, It's great!! Was M Kumaran a Hindhi movie at first??

P_R
23rd February 2005, 10:10 AM
No, MKumaran's original is a Telegu movie. Only this scene's been lifted from Ishq

Shakthiprabha.
24th February 2005, 10:54 AM
The scene in friends,( vijay, devyani, surya etc) where vadivelu is covered with dust, by tickling everybody including the princess is too hilarious. He is forced to laugh at himself, just to please his master.

I cant but crazily laugh whenever I see that scene. Esp where
vijay clutches his stomach and laughs his wit out, just to irritate vadivelu. :lol:

tfmlover
25th March 2005, 06:36 AM
kenathule body vilunthu one kelavi cries
goundamani jumps finds bra!!!!

Surya
25th March 2005, 06:40 AM
One Goundamani Classic was Mettikudi with Karthik. :lol:

tfmlover
25th March 2005, 06:50 AM
yaa real good ones!
goundamani in a pit of quicksand..helpless screeming
suddenly he goes..'haha enna ithu adivayitril oru inba kilu kilupu...yoorian..
its from sooriyan movie

Nerd
25th March 2005, 10:42 AM
surprised to see that no one mentioned kovil kaalai.. goundamani, senthil and vadivelu.. hilarious stuff, to say the least.. remember the Ilaneer shop.. and in the scene when rajini joins senthil in begging in a temple.. where he teases each and everyone... thts awesome stuff!

ramsri
25th March 2005, 05:58 PM
one great goundamani scene that comes to mind - this one is from "vietnam colony", i think:
the scene is set in a village - Delhi Ganesh is standing at the doorway of his house. an auto pulls up and goundamani alights. he approaches d ganesh and the conversation goes something like this:

Goundamani : vanakkamunga ... naan chennaiyilirundhu vandhirukken - yenpaeru joseph

D Ganesh : idha sollarthukka chennaiyilirundhu vandheenga ?!

G : pinna, idha sollarthukku enna arabialerndha varuvaanga ?!

DG : adhu unga sougariyam !!

just too good - i think these are crazy mohan's lines !

ramsri
25th March 2005, 06:02 PM
another amazing comedy track was in singeetham's "Michael Madana Kamarajan" - the scenes between kamal and delhi ganesh werer simply hilarious. recall the scene were kamal drops a fish into the sambar, and tries to call for someone to help.

D Ganesh : dei, sattham pOdaadhey !! sambandhi kaadhula vizhundhuda poradhu !!

Kamal : sambarla vizhundhaache, kaadhula vizhundha yenna ?!!

ramsri
25th March 2005, 06:12 PM
another all-time great goundamani dialogue is from "Mannan"

rajni and gounda are in the theatre, waiting for the thanga chain and thanga modhram as parisu. they hear an announcement, which says that a "thozhil adhibar" is invited to give away the prizes.

on hearing this, goundamani remarks cynically:

"Ada, naattula indha thozhiladhibarunga tholla thaanga mudiyalappa ... pullu vikkaravan, punnakku vikkaravan ellam thozhiladhibar !!!"

P_R
26th March 2005, 12:52 AM
another amazing comedy track was in singeetham's "Michael Madana Kamarajan" - the scenes between kamal and delhi ganesh werer simply hilarious. recall the scene were kamal drops a fish into the sambar, and tries to call for someone to help.

D Ganesh : dei, sattham pOdaadhey !! sambandhi kaadhula vizhundhuda poradhu !!

Kamal : sambarla vizhundhaache, kaadhula vizhundha yenna ?!!

:rotfl:

Another scene I remember from MMKR is when Kameswaran's Madan act is busted and Tiruppu is dragging him out of the kitchen , when he he is chatting up the cook

Kameswaran: Namaskaaram Naanum Kukku dhaan . Neenga
Saivama , Militariya ?
Cook : Rendum (Meanwhile Tirppu is puling K out.)
K : Naan Saivam. Palakkaattu Mani Aiyer thriyumo ?
Tiruppu : Podhum unga porandhaathu perumai , Varela !

Crab
26th March 2005, 01:22 AM
I don't remember the name of that film with Goundamani, Senthil, Kushbu and Jayaram.

Jayaram and Senthil will mix bedhi-inducing tablets in milk without each other's knowledge to punish Kushbu. Goundamani mistakenly drinks it and begins two dozen trips to and from kakkoos!

Then he will ask them how many tablets were there in the milk. Senthil and Jayaram will start counting and arguing...:rotfl:

P_R
26th March 2005, 01:42 AM
Crab,
The movie is Muraimaaman, I think it was Sundar C's debut.

Recall the kidnapping sequence in Sundar C's classic : Ullatthai Alliththaa

Senthil: Naalu Naltcham thandhaathaan Visvanathanai viduvom.
Koundamani: Avanukkellam Naalu Latchallan thara muditaadhu
S: Appo Naappadhaayiram kodunga
K: Ennadhu Naappadhaayirama !
S: Boss, Naappadhaayirame adhigamaam
Manivannan:Ennada vicha, naapadhaiyram kooda nee worth illaya ? Pora pokka partha, nee setha thookha yaarum
vara maattanga, neeyedhan poi sudugatle paduthukanum
S: Naalaayiram roobayavadhu tharuveengala ?
K : Dei Kidna naaye, Naanooru rooba tharuven uduviyaa ?
S: Ayya, tempo ellam vechu kadathirukkom, konjam paathu pottu kudunga
:lol:

Later when they come to pay the ransom

Pandu: Nillunga, Naanga Kaetta Panam Kondu Vandhurikkeengala ?
K : Naalaayira roobaikku Ivvalo periya Kugai thevaiyaada ? Appidi veli orama ninnu vaangikka koodathu
Manivanna: Panatha vechittu ponga visvanathan veetukku vandhuruvaan
Karthik: Adhellam mudiyadhu
Maniv: Yenge mela Nambikkai illaya ?
K: Nambikkaikaaga Illenga na, Naalaayira roobaikkaga aal kadathara moonjiye konjam Paakkalaannu dhaan na ! :lol: :lol:

Surya
26th March 2005, 02:42 AM
Ullathai Allitha was hilarious!!! :rotfl:
My all time fav is Karthik, Goundamani, Vivek, Jaiganesh, and Venu Chakravarthy in Unnakage Ellam Unakaage! :rotfl: The whole movie is just a laugh riot!!!! :lol:

oohlala
26th March 2005, 04:16 AM
Wat bout this movie...i dont remember the name...Satyaraj,Goundamani n Rambha...The comedy scenes btwn Rambha n Goundamani r really njoyable especially when Rambha curses Goundamni...
Can any1 tell me which movie is this...
And the other one...Satyaraj,S.V.shekhar and Kushboo... :cry: i dont remember this movie name also...

Surya
26th March 2005, 04:49 AM
There's a scene in Vasool Raja MBBS. Kamal, Prabhu and Karunas are at the beach discussing either VR should lie to Sneha or not. THis is the dialouge.

VR: Antha ponnu periye doctora prushana varanu-nu irrukku, atha kedukka solluriya?

Prabhu: First night le athu eppidi kedukarathu aagu? (Karunas very attentivley listening to this whole convo.

VR: Ayyayo!! Naan apidi kedukarthe sollale, vera mathiri solluren.

Prabhu: Athe adutha naal vechikonge.

Karunaas: Pramadham!! Pramadham!!

Another scene is when everyone is on a tall tower and Karunaas says.

K: Anne, ethuva irunthaalum kela poyi pesam.

VR: yen?

K: Enakku height naale bayam. Naan Amitab Bachan-aye paake bayapuduven.

tfmlover
26th March 2005, 09:53 AM
what about goundamani 'bandha' he knows all politicians..'thollai thaanga mudiyalepaa nachu nachunnu..vida matengaraanga.. then again 'arasiyalil ithu ellaam saadaaranamappaa..
one day he chats chats with mp over phone..the guy ( i dono his name)says 'telephone wire pudingy 4 naalaachu

P_R
26th March 2005, 12:59 PM
Wat bout this movie...i dont remember the name...Satyaraj,Goundamani n Rambha...The comedy scenes btwn Rambha n Goundamani r really njoyable especially when Rambha curses Goundamni...
Can any1 tell me which movie is this...
And the other one...Satyaraj,S.V.shekhar and Kushboo... :cry: i dont remember this movie name also...

I think the Satyaraj-Gounds-Rambha movie is 'Kungamappottu Gounder.

The Satyaraj-Khushboo-SvShekar movie is 'Kalyaana Galatta'. Damn hilarious. It was directed by Guru Dhanapal, who also directed the laugh-riot Maaman Magal.

Crab
27th March 2005, 10:47 PM
Email joke - Girl's age story

What is the difference between girls aged: 8,18,28,38,48,58,68?

At 8 - You take her to bed and tell her a story.
At 18 - You tell her a story and take her to bed.
At 28 - You don't need to tell her a story to take her to bed.
At 38 - She tells you a story and takes you to bed.
At 48 - You tell her a story to avoid going to bed.
At 58 - You stay in bed to avoid her story.
At 68 - If you take her to bed, that itself my dear will be a story! :banghead:

Deeply,
Crab

:thumbsup:

rachel
28th March 2005, 04:36 AM
crab,
What are you doing now in England?

You tell her a story and take her to bed? :)

Anyway I didn't understand those two lines.
At 48 - You tell her a story to avoid going to bed.
At 58 - You stay in bed to avoid her story.
WHY? :?

Crab
28th March 2005, 06:05 AM
Karmam karmam!

Aiyo Rachel!

Indha norai natiyam ellam en kitta kelu!

Naan enna mathruboodhama?

:banghead:

rachel
28th March 2005, 09:12 AM
crab,

Ok..Ok..
I will find out myself.
Don't worry. :)

ramsri
30th March 2005, 10:57 PM
another great piece of comic timing was in "Apoorva Sagodharargal"
when kamal teaches gouthami to drive a car, and they end up causing mayhem on a busy city road ... a car whizzes by and the driver shouts at them:

"Aye !! Innaa, ootla solltu vantiyaa ?"

Kamal: "Paathiya, enna kaettutu poraan paaru ... Ootla solltu vantiyaanu kaekkaran"
Gouthami: "Illa, niceA vandhutten!!"

Querida
31st March 2005, 06:42 AM
Really have to applaud the comic used in the movie Raam...it wasn't specially comic more like very well timed rebuttals...i really like the guy they chose for the role....he's just so casual with a name not easy to forget "Vazhavanthan" :lol: hope he gets a chance to further make us laff :D

solona
31st March 2005, 09:21 AM
The best comedy I've ever seen was in

Ulathai allitha with Karthik, Rambha and Goundamani

Goondas will kidnap Manivannan and will bargain to have some money with Karthil and Co

At one point the amount will descend upto 400 Rs and Goundamani will tell
Let's give poor folks they have kidnapped with tempo etc
Really hilarious

And also the jokes of Vivek from Kadal Sadougoudo

oohlala
31st March 2005, 03:15 PM
The other movies i remember is Arangettre Velai and Illam
though these movies have some sentiments...i guess the comedy overcame them. and the best part is, these movies didnt have any special comedians...

Renault
31st March 2005, 06:43 PM
How about Vivek in RUN, MINNALE, UNIVERSITY and PERAZHAGAN.. Just too good.

P_R
30th April 2005, 03:48 PM
I don't remember which thread, but someone brought up Satyaraj. I particularly like the Satyaraj-Goundamani combo. The following is Maaman Magal (or was it Thaaimaaman?)

Both Goundamani and Satyaraj have a drinking session and the next morning Satyaraj suffers from a headache so his mother (vadivukkarasi) prepares an antidote

V: Indha Naayi (GoundamanI) kooda seraadhe saeraadha nnu ethane dhadavai sollirukken
G: Ovvoru round podumbodhum naan sonnen.......maple thanniyai konjam jaasthiya oothikka, thanniya konjam jaasthiya oothikka nnu............kaetta dhaane
S (with an innocent expression): Endha thanneennu solle ve illa Ma
G : (falls at his feet) Ayya Sami, kaikozhandhe range ukku vandhuttiye da dei.

Roshan
1st May 2005, 05:36 PM
Sathyaraj, Goundamani combo in "Nadigan" was also classy. :lol:

Roshan
1st May 2005, 05:41 PM
When I said about Goundamani , just a comedy scene of his with Senthil crossed my mind. :) 8)

Goundamani a mechanic ..seriously working on some machinery item. Senthil enters..

senthil (with his usual innocence asks) : annE intha mechanic veLai ellaam eppadinnE kaththukitteenga?

GM : dEi athukkellaam moolai vEnumdaa

Senthil (with the same innocent tone) : adhaannE neenga eppadi kaththukitteengannu kEttEn :lol: :lol:

Excellent timing by senthil :lol:

tfmlover
1st May 2005, 10:06 PM
thirupugahlai paada paada vaai manakum...senthil sings..
goundamani odai..appo edukudaa denam kalayiley pallu velakrey?

i guess in 'padikaada medhai..mr radha says..'velaikaaran neeraviyile kappal viduraan neenga ennadaana inge puttu avikireengalaa

Sanguine Sridhar
3rd May 2005, 05:23 PM
These are the comedies i like

1. Vaidhegi Kaathirundhaal

* Anney idhu eppadi-ney eriyum??? (After breaking the mandel)
*Ennaney odachuputeenga!
*After getting the idea from Goundamani he goes to Kovai Sarala and calls her....When Goundamani comes to know this he moves silently...Senthil asks him "Enney avvungga varala!" --- Classic

2. Manadhai Thirudivittai

*When he describes about his family
* Vadivel's buttler english and his famous "Sing in the rain"
3. Winner
* Mallakka paduthu vittatha pakkuruthala enna sugam...adhuvum kala virichi padukurathula enna kaathottam
* Idhu vaaliba vayasu (When he argues abt after he pinches kiran's hip)

Parthiban&Vadivel
Sthyaraj&Goundamani
They both are classical

I will say for Vivek..he is good in the movies like University,Thakka theeme thaa

P_R
11th May 2005, 03:42 PM
Nagesh in Veettukku Veedu.
Nagesh is music teacher teaching a song to his student
Nagesh: (sings) piRavaa varam thaarum
Student: (sings)pigavaa vagam thaagum
N: ennadhu ? pi Ga vaa Vagam a ? Sarigamapadhani sollu
S: Sagigamapadhani
N: (to the student's mother) ennenge unga ponnukku indha 'ra' varaadhaa ?
Mother: Vagaadhunga, enge kudumbatthule yaagukkum vagaadhu
N: pOnga ellarum kudumba samayadhara 'ra' katthuttu vaanga, appurom paatu katthukkalaam
S & M: (uin unsion) Vagomga
N: Godula pogumbodhu Ogama pOnga, illena laagi yaegum :lol:

hi
11th May 2005, 03:45 PM
Nagesh in Veettukku Veedu.
Nagesh is music teacher teaching a song to his student
Nagesh: (sings) piRavaa varam thaarum
Student: (sings)pigavaa vagam thaagum
N: ennadhu ? pi Ga vaa Vagam a ? Sarigamapadhani sollu
S: Sagigamapadhani
N: (to the student's mother) ennenge unga ponnukku indha 'ra' varaadhaa ?
Mother: Vagaadhunga, enge kudumbatthule yaagukkum vagaadhu
N: pOnga ellarum kudumba samayadhara 'ra' katthuttu vaanga, appurom paatu katthukkalaam
S & M: (uin unsion) Vagomga
N: Godula pogumbodhu Ogama pOnga, illena laagi yaegum :lol:

:lol: nagesh is best ..especially in thiruvilaiyaadal moviee...hahaah

hi
11th May 2005, 03:55 PM
"MANAL KAIRU" very funny movies..

some dialogues

The way visu and kishmu talks to the deaf person and says "Nan Naradhar Naidu Uma oda kalyanatha pathi pesa vandhu irukkom inga Manikkamngaradhu Yaru" and the samething Manoramma's husband repeats in a very high tone then that deaf person says that ippothan edho solla vareengannu theriudhu ana ennannu theriyalai konjam sathama pesunga! makes people laugh like mad and visu tries to explain him using expression and gets pissed off and retailates saying enna oru oru vishayathaium solradhukku baradhanattiyama ada mudium was great. The way Manoramma's Husband says "Kittu Mani ombodhavadha oru condition pottu irukkalam varapora mamanarukku kadhu kekkanumnnu indha aaloda mannada ennala mudiyadhu" to Visu was great.

----------------
source frm lolluexpress

Sanguine Sridhar
11th May 2005, 04:53 PM
"MANAL KAIRU" very funny movies..

some dialogues

The way visu and kishmu talks to the deaf person and says "Nan Naradhar Naidu Uma oda kalyanatha pathi pesa vandhu irukkom inga Manikkamngaradhu Yaru" and the samething Manoramma's husband repeats in a very high tone then that deaf person says that ippothan edho solla vareengannu theriudhu ana ennannu theriyalai konjam sathama pesunga! makes people laugh like mad and visu tries to explain him using expression and gets pissed off and retailates saying enna oru oru vishayathaium solradhukku baradhanattiyama ada mudium was great. The way Manoramma's Husband says "Kittu Mani ombodhavadha oru condition pottu irukkalam varapora mamanarukku kadhu kekkanumnnu indha aaloda mannada ennala mudiyadhu" to Visu was great.

----------------
source frm lolluexpress
And also in Manal Kayiru one scene in which.

S.V.Sekhar : Naan ellathalyum vithiyasama irrupeyen
His Friend : Saapadu vaay vazhiya thaaney?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P_R
11th May 2005, 04:54 PM
My favourite scene in Manal kayiru is the scene where Maanickam Pillai is coached to say a few words and Visu wants a rehearsal before the show. The guy rattles off : 'enda naradha naidu, eppida irukke ? .and so on breathlessly :)

Sanguine Sridhar
11th May 2005, 04:56 PM
PKS is also gud! Scene by scene excellent comedy

hi
11th May 2005, 05:52 PM
PKS is also gud! Scene by scene excellent comedy

one scene where kamal go to ENT...
kamal; Santham kekudhu doctor kadhulla..
crazy mohan: keta dhan kadhu illate sevidu...

:lol: :lol:

RATHEESHAJITH
11th May 2005, 06:00 PM
IN CHANDRAMUKHI VADIVELU SAYING,

" PEYA PAATHU PAKKUVAMAA KOOTTEETTU PONGHA,
ILLENAA PORA POKKULA ORU KAATTU KAATTEETTU
POGA POGHUTHU " :lol:

hi
12th May 2005, 07:23 AM
took this source from lolluexpress.com

-------------------you all can enjoy reading it------------------

Thillu Mullu is a funny movie

in one scence when thengai sreenivasan visit rajini's house..

The way Thengai talks to Soukar Janaki with great respect thinking that She is an illitrate,Gandhiyavadhi and so on. And when thengai says "Pleasure is mine" she unconsiously responds saying "so is mine" and he gets shocked

To another candidate he asks "Onga peru enna" for which he replies saying "Suppi Sir". Thengai gets irritated saying "Suppiyavadhu kuppiyavadhu Get out". To another candidate by name Subramanya Baradhi he gets up and says "Vanakkam thiru Subramanya Baradhi onga pera kettale porandha kozhandhaikku kooda sudhandhara dhagam edukkumnnu solvangale ongalukkum Baradhiyar madhiri kavidhai ellam ezhutha theriuma" the candidate says "Palakkam illenga". Thengai's facial expression for the word palakkam was excellent his face changes like a 3 year old kid while shitting in a place where it is not supposed to! Then he asks "Ongalukku indha zhanna varadha" the candidate replies saying "varum konjam kasta padum". For which again thengai reacts with a great facial expression. Then he says "nan solradha appadiye thirumba sollunga - Oru kattu sullila oru sulli kona sulli" for which the candidate says "Vendam sir risku". Thengai gets pissed off and says "zhanavum varadhu, shanavum varadhu, llanavum varadhu peru mattum subramanya baradhi neer avarukkum indha nattum periya dhrogam panreer aia". When the candidate comes out, Rajni asks him how was the interview for which he says "Aala theermanichuttangappa interview ellam sutha Eyewas".

P_R
12th May 2005, 10:37 AM
The scebne prior to the interview where Thengai is screening applications with his manager is funny too.
Manager:(hands him the application)
Thengai: Ennayya paer idhu Lucky ?
M: Payyan paeru Lakshminarayanan, surukki lucky nnu vecchikkittirukkaan
T: Umma paeru koodatthaan pakkirisaamip pillai. surukki pakkinnu kooppidaradhaa ?
:lol: (dialogues by Visu)

Sanguine Sridhar
12th May 2005, 10:42 AM
Yeah that movie was really gud...

I dunno the movie name...its Arjun movie

Manivannan asks time to a drunkard...He lifts the tail of the donkey and tells it...Manivannan was surprised and shocked...Once again he asks...The drunkard was doing the same.... Manivannan plans for a deal with that drunkard..to show his talent to the world...Drunkard...calls him and lifts the tail of the donkey.... There is one big clock tower showing the time :lol:

balakumar86
12th May 2005, 11:19 AM
Ullathai alli tha,the best ever comedy film....
in that film tha r no dialogues 2 bring up the humour.
but full n full comedy film.
i like 2 thank director Sundar.C for taking such nice comedy films.
most of his films Ullathai alli tha,mettu kudi,giri,winner,london,thaka thimi tha were nice comedy films.lets hope that he ll continue his jobs well.

P_R
12th May 2005, 03:16 PM
Ullathai alli tha,the best ever comedy film....
in that film tha r no dialogues 2 bring up the humour.
but full n full comedy film.
i like 2 thank director Sundar.C for taking such nice comedy films.
most of his films Ullathai alli tha,mettu kudi,giri,winner,london,thaka thimi tha were nice comedy films.lets hope that he ll continue his jobs well. My favourite Sundar C comedy track is Murai Maaman. The first half is a riot with Goundamani and Jayaram complementing each other.

Alien
12th May 2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah Murai Maman was superbbbbb!! :thumbsup: . I liked Ullathai Allitha a lot. It was fabulous too, CounterMani & Karthik & Manivannan & Senthil............superbb!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
But Unakkaga ellam Unakkaga sucked big time except 4 some Countermani scenes.

hi
13th May 2005, 08:33 AM
EN PURUSHAN KUZANDAI MADHIRI

:lol: :lol: livingston is so funny...especially his facial expressions

balakumar86
14th May 2005, 02:34 PM
Raam...........
hav u noticed d dialogue of police against karuppu
Police:Pera paru vaala vandhan,pinna naanga ellam saga vandhomada????????? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Querida
16th May 2005, 06:23 AM
:lol: i love that dialogue! All his mumblings are so well timed and hilarious

even the dialogue in Sachin was funny...but cute funny

hi
16th May 2005, 08:28 AM
sathileelavathy...last few scene best comedy...with kamal,kovai saral...can anyone name that fat lady...wife of ramesh aravind...

Alien
16th May 2005, 09:12 AM
Sathy leelavathy is a classic 8) :thumbsup:
I donno what her name is? But i heard many say that she's Urvasi's Sister, i donno how true is that?
BTW- she had acted in some other movies too, Chinna veedu with Bhagyaraj- another fantastic hilarious one... 8) :lol:

hi
16th May 2005, 09:14 AM
I donno what her name is? But i heard many say that she's Urvasi's Sister, i donno how true is that?
BTW- she had acted in some other movies too, Chinna veedu with Bhagyaraj- another fantastic hilarious one... 8) :lol:

ya that movie funny too.especially that fat lady has a brother...who alwaz tease bhagyaraj :lol:

she appeared in PKS also as simmi's nurse... :lol:

Alien
16th May 2005, 09:22 AM

ya that movie funny too.especially that fat lady has a brother...who alwaz tease bhagyaraj :lol:

she appeared in PKS also as simmi's nurse... :lol:

Yeah :lol: 8)

hi
16th May 2005, 09:44 AM
:D

Sanguine Sridhar
16th May 2005, 10:53 AM
i also luv the movie Panchathanthiram.... "Munnadi piinadi ena irrundhathu" that jok i like it :lol:

P_R
16th May 2005, 11:06 AM
I donno what her name is? But i heard many say that she's Urvasi's Sister, i donno how true is that? BTW- she had acted in some other movies too, Chinna veedu with Bhagyaraj- another fantastic hilarious one... 8) :lol:
The healthy looking actress is Kalpana. She is Urvasi's sister and has acted in sveral Malayalam films. Both sisters are brilliant !

hi
16th May 2005, 11:37 AM
I donno what her name is? But i heard many say that she's Urvasi's Sister, i donno how true is that? BTW- she had acted in some other movies too, Chinna veedu with Bhagyaraj- another fantastic hilarious one... 8) :lol:
The healthy looking actress is Kalpana. She is Urvasi's sister and has acted in sveral Malayalam films. Both sisters are brilliant !

thank u :)
healthy looking actress is Kalpana :shock:

Alien
16th May 2005, 11:45 AM

Thanx :) , yeah both r brilliant in acting and comedy timing...... 8) :D

svasu_ani
19th May 2005, 03:54 AM
In Panchathanthiram Kamal devayanis hotel comedy...

In Anbe sivam Kamal and Maddy Scenes in airport(chilli powder) ,then maddy and the taxi driver, hotel(shower and the fall from balcony and also the mobile charge), Railway station(station flooded with water and some one pickets maddys purse)...

It wasnt separate comedy track jus goes par with the film...

Crab
19th May 2005, 04:53 AM
In Thalabadhi,

"Yaen?"

"Deva!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Idhu comedy dialoga serious dialoganu neengale aairainjukonga!

P_R
19th May 2005, 08:58 AM
In Thalabadhi,

"Yaen?"

"Deva!"

Also from Thalabadhi:
Rajini: Deva vukku onnum aagaadhu. Avan pozhacchikkuvaan
Geetha: Doctor Sonnaara ?
Rajini: Deva ve Sonnaan . :lol:

Alien
19th May 2005, 05:50 PM
Good ones guys :lol:

Pras
19th May 2005, 08:20 PM
hey, these are manirathnam dialogues !

Alien
20th May 2005, 06:53 AM
So what Pras??

Sanguine Sridhar
20th May 2005, 10:45 AM
In kannathil Muthamittal...

Keerthana wrote in her diary "Yen amma ennaya vittuutu poitta?"

Her cute brother took the diary and read the same and replies

"Yen poitangala Bathroom vandhathu poitanga"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi
20th May 2005, 11:07 AM
In kannathil Muthamittal...

Keerthana wrote in her diary "Yen amma ennaya vittuutu poitta?"

Her cute brother took the diary and read the same and replies

"Yen poitangala Bathroom vandhathu poitanga"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that boy very cute with rosy cheeks :)

Nerd
20th May 2005, 11:49 AM
In Thalabadhi,

"Yaen?"

"Deva!"

Also from Thalabadhi:

The second one by PR was funny.. but the first one i thot was an awesome dialogue... a single word conveys a meaning.. that was indeed a very good dialogue and not suited for making fun..

Alien
2nd June 2005, 10:15 PM
Mr. Thiru :shock:
U r being really harsh on things, where u shouldn't be.
I can't find a good reason, as why u shud lock that KAMAL- THE COMEDY LEGEND thread :( . That thread was entirely different to those 2 threads where u asked us to continue the discussions.

I could point u numerous, pointless threads, which r still there, without being locked.
What u r doin is really bad :(

Thiru
3rd June 2005, 02:21 AM
vasanth_luv,

It doesnt make sense to create a thread for each and every genre of movie for an actor... There is a catch-all thread for the actor as well as for this particular genre.. You could discuss the same things there...

Alien
3rd June 2005, 02:41 AM
vasanth_luv,

It doesnt make sense to create a thread for each and every genre of movie for an actor... There is a catch-all thread for the actor as well as for this particular genre.. You could discuss the same things there...

Ok thanks Thiru for ur reply, but i thought it does make sense to have one such thread for Kamal-alone..........
Anyway thanks :(

alwarpet_andavan
3rd June 2005, 01:38 PM
A few scenes.... (not in any particular order)
1) All Vadivel scenes in winner, and in fact, he was the real hero of the movie.
2) Nagesh's rant in the temple in Thiruvilayadal
3) The "eating" scene in Varumayin Niram Sivappu
4) Many scenes in MMKR and Sathi Leelavathi
5) The panchayat scene in the movie where Vadivel plays "Soona Paana". Vadivel would have stolen someone's goat.
6) The "Pinnadi" scene in P5
7) "I came just for jatti" scene in Manadhai Thirudivittai and "Soinging in the rain" from the same movie - Vadivel again
8) Vadivel-Parthiban combo in bharathi Kannamma (the oil massage scene) and "Saarjava, Begarina, illa Abidhabi ya " scene in Vetri Kodi Kattu
9) Koundamani's rant in Chinnathambi. "Dei, aana onnu da. Current bill naan kattinadhe illada!"
10) Vivek in Dhool. "Dei, avanga enna thanni adikka koopudraanga".

Lots more, but these just came out randomly

alwarpet_andavan

ramsri
3rd June 2005, 07:51 PM
Thillu Mullu is a funny movie

in one scence when thengai sreenivasan visit rajini's house..

The way Thengai talks to Soukar Janaki with great respect thinking that She is an illitrate,Gandhiyavadhi and so on. And when thengai says "Pleasure is mine" she unconsiously responds saying "so is mine" and he gets shocked

yeah ... that was a really funny sequence :lol: , especially the end of the scene where thangai exchanges pleasantries with sowcar janaki while getting up to leave - i think the lines in the scene go something like this:

Thengai: ungalai sandhicchathula enakku rombo santhosham ...
Sowcar: Pleasure is mine!
Thengai: Ennappa, unga ammavukku english ellam edhuvum theriyyaadhunnu sonna .. ?!!
Rajini: Adhu onnum illa saar ... enga ammavukku english ellam onnum theriyaadhu - yedho mountbatten oru dharava inga varaccha englishla naalu vaarthai katthu kodutthaaru, adhu dhaan...
Thengai (awestruck): Mountbatten koodaya?! Idhu veedu illappa ... ashramam, ashramam!
:D

ramsri
3rd June 2005, 07:56 PM
another great scene in Thillu Mullu is one of the interviews thengai conducts where he makes short work of the candidate.

Thengai: Sattaiyila yenna bommai?!
Candidate: Poonai saar...
Thengai: Adhula enna ivvalo perumai? Get out!!!

thengai's expressions, dialogue delivery and his demeanour on the whole in this scene is just out of the world ... the way he applies his characterisic twang to emphasize words like 'bommai', 'perumai' - amazing ...

Nerd
14th June 2005, 05:55 AM
In Anbe Sivam after that train accident doctors will be searching for donors and Maddy will say that his blood group is AB -Ve.. Kamal will ask maddy to donate blood and the scene goes like this,

Maddy: Ayyo, enakku rathamnale komattittu varum.. vendam..

Kamal: Adhu kudichaa dhaanae..

Maddy: Ayyo, enakku rathamnaalae pudikadhu sir

Kamal: pudikkalenaa kuduthura vendiyathu dhaanae

sanjay
14th June 2005, 12:14 PM
In padikaathavan, rajini goes to a toddy shop to drink. Ambika picks up the bottle & aske rajini' Do U at least know what this is?" . I could not control my laughter.

If rajini does not know about the "bottle", then nobody in the world knows.

The best comedy dialogue ever written.

Pras
14th June 2005, 12:56 PM
vasanth_luv,

Mr. Thiru,
Here, it should a place where u discuss and have fun ... but it seems like nobody is agreeing with u :?

Nerd
14th June 2005, 01:49 PM
In padikaathavan, rajini goes to a toddy shop to drink. Ambika picks up the bottle & aske rajini' Do U at least know what this is?" . I could not control my laughter.

If rajini does not know about the "bottle", then nobody in the world knows.

The best comedy dialogue ever written.

Dude, get a life.... understand the purpose of this thread b4 posting..

sanjay
14th June 2005, 02:19 PM
kasi,
U do not know to appreciate comedy.

also, change this "dude.. get a life" dialogue. It is getting repetitive.

Nerd
14th June 2005, 02:22 PM
kasi,
U do not know to appreciate comedy.

also, change this "dude.. get a life" dialogue. It is getting repetitive.

so, u say u deseve some comment that is worse than this.. hmm... since this forum is being moderated i cant get any lower than this.. understand...

btw, so u think that u know everything and all ur posts are -ve crap.. like i know everything.. and all these guys posting here are stupids.. hmm try to change urself.. thats y i asked u to get a life..

sanjay
14th June 2005, 02:36 PM
kasi,
I see that U are a rajini fan & so are getting caustic.

cool down. U can worship him in some other thread. Not here.

Nerd
14th June 2005, 02:39 PM
kasi,
I see that U are a rajini fan & so are getting caustic.

cool down. U can worship him in some other thread. Not here.

I m not that kind of fan who worships a star blindly and I dint post that msg only coz ur msg in this thread... u r kinda spammin the whole thread with ur useless,idiotic posts bashing each and everyone..

sanjay
14th June 2005, 02:47 PM
"u r kinda spammin the whole thread with ur useless,idiotic posts bashing each and everyone.."

now, now who is posting idiotic posts?

relax, maan. Why do U get so disturbed over nothing?

Learn to take a joke.

Nerd
15th June 2005, 08:50 AM
This is a movie in which prabu, S.Ve.Shekar and vivek run a restaurent.. and the scene goes like this.. people will be eating in the restaurent and the conversation between the 3 leads and the others goes like this,

"Pona buthankizhamai unga hotel la naan saapta vadai super-a irundhuchu, adhu madhiri vadai irukka?"

"Adhu madhiri enna adhae vadaiyae irukku"

"Enna sir coffee-la Diesel vaasanai adikkuthu?"

"Adhu Tea-a irukkum, aenna coffee-la petrol vaasanai than adikkum"

"Neenga aen, sevvaikizhamai mattum leave vittureenga?"

"Aenna annaikku dhaan ella plate-ayum kazhuvuvom"

can somebody name the movie??

hi
15th June 2005, 08:54 AM
This is a movie in which prabu, S.Ve.Shekar and vivek run a restaurent.. and the scene goes like this.. people will be eating in the restaurent and the conversation between the 3 leads and the others goes like this,

"Pona buthankizhamai unga hotel la naan saapta vadai super-a irundhuchu, adhu madhiri vadai irukka?"

"Adhu madhiri enna adhae vadaiyae irukku"

"Enna sir coffee-la Diesel vaasanai adikkuthu?"

"Adhu Tea-a irukkum, aenna coffee-la petrol vaasanai than adikkum"

"Neenga aen, sevvaikizhamai mattum leave vittureenga?"

"Aenna annaikku dhaan ella plate-ayum kazhuvuvom"

can somebody name the movie??

Movie name :"KANDA KADAMBA KADIRVELA" :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th June 2005, 03:33 PM
halo pirabaa oinsaap ooranungalaa
aamaa enna venum
kadai eppo sir thorappennga
kaalaiya 10 mani
ok chari par the dichapanch

aamaa enna venum
kaalaiya 10 manikku

aamaa enna venum
dei neeyaa unakku vera velayee illayaa
enaathu kaalayila 10 makikka nee eppo thorakkarathu naan eppo veliya porathu
naan kadai thorkkarathun nee veliya porathun ennadaa sammantham

un kadaikkulle thaan irukkendaaa naathaarippayale

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

alwarpet_andavan
15th June 2005, 04:07 PM
aamaa enna venum
kaalaiya 10 mani

aamaa enna venum
kaalaiya 10 manikku

aamaa enna venum
dei neeyaa unakku vera velayee illayaa
enaathu kaalayila 10 makikka nee eppo thorakkarathu naan eppo veliya porathu
naan kadai thorkkarathun nee veliya porathun ennadaa sammantham

un kadaikkulle thaan irukkendaaa naathaarippayale

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
:lol: :clap: :thumbsup: :rotfl:
Vaigai Puyal Vadivel vaazhga!!!!!
The best part of this comedy is the difference in the way he speaks in the 3 calls........
"Enna chinna pulla thanama irukku, rascals!" - in the same scene.

Vadivel: "Only 4 fieces (yes, fieces), ssnot enough... what to do...????"
Shruthi: "Nee thaan Deva-va?"
Vadivel: Okk.... OKKK"
Shruthi: Launches into a barrage of ketta varthais...
Vadivel: Interrupting her from time to time :"You call me da?"..."Ah, double da"........."You want tell something? TELL TELL. TALK ME!" .... "Mummy paavam... Daddy-um paavam"..........."Aaeeee no bad wards!".........."NEVER! NEVER" (What he means is stop!)...... "My family...total damage... you for mistake...i see just for jatti... me go Deva come"

Singing in the rain, i am swoinging in the rain....

alwarpet_andavan

Alien
15th June 2005, 05:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: Vadivel was awesome in those scenes

hi
15th June 2005, 06:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: Vadivel was awesome in those scenes

vasanth yeppa pathalum sirichikitae irrupiya(just for fun) :lol:

Pras
15th June 2005, 06:21 PM

aama rachel maathiri :lol:

Scale
15th June 2005, 06:54 PM
Best Tamil Comedy [XDialogueX] nna vodane sirikka vaikkirathu

Bhagyaraj, Pandiya rajan,Goundamani stunt scenes thaan.....

Mr. Bean, Jim Carrey, Tom & Jeery la kooda intha alavukku sirippu scenes illa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

hi
15th June 2005, 07:05 PM
Best Tamil Comedy [XDialogueX] nna vodane sirikka vaikkirathu

Bhagyaraj, Pandiya rajan,Goundamani stunt scenes thaan.....

Mr. Bean, Jim Carrey, Tom & Jeery la kooda intha alavukku sirippu scenes illa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

esp bhagiyaraj in the movie...rudra with gowthami & lakshmi :lol:

pandiya rajan in aan pavam

Alien
16th June 2005, 12:43 PM

My another morale Always be happy, take things positively,

Sogam kkal enakkum nenjodu irukkum sirikkatha naalilaye :thumbsup:

hi
16th June 2005, 12:51 PM

My motto is Keep laughing as long as you're laughing u still have hope :thumbsup:

Alien
16th June 2005, 01:25 PM

My motto is Keep laughing as long as you're laughing u still have hope :thumbsup:

That's the spirit Anjali, u put it in exact words :thumbsup: :notworthy:

hi
16th June 2005, 01:27 PM

That's the spirit Anjali, u put it in exact words :thumbsup: :notworthy:

:notworthy: THANK U VASANTH...neeyum follow pana poriya....yennoda motto va?

Alien
16th June 2005, 01:30 PM
I was already following that :D , but i didn't say it, u said it straightly 8)

hi
16th June 2005, 01:38 PM
I was already following that :D , but i didn't say it, u said it straightly 8)

:D :D :D

Sanguine Sridhar
16th June 2005, 02:53 PM
How many ppl saw this movie "Sabapathy" excellent comedy!!! :D :D :D

alwarpet_andavan
16th June 2005, 03:54 PM
How many ppl saw this movie "Sabapathy" excellent comedy!!! :D :D :D
Becks!
Enakku therinju Sabapathy enbadhu nai peru... yaar nadicha padam adhu?

alwarpet_andavan

sanjay
16th June 2005, 04:16 PM
T.R.Ramachandran & Kali.N.Rathnam

alwarpet_andavan
16th June 2005, 04:18 PM
T.R.Ramachandran & Kali.N.Rathnam
Oh, it was an AVM production right???

alwarpet_andavan

Sanguine Sridhar
16th June 2005, 05:09 PM
If u get a chance c that movie alwar.... gr8 comedy.... You can say its a parent of all comedy movies now

Neeharika
17th June 2005, 10:12 AM
If u get a chance c that movie alwar.... gr8 comedy.... You can say its a parent of all comedy movies now

Ya i hve seen that movie...very funny :lol: :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
17th June 2005, 12:02 PM
Thangavelu is my another fav :D

hi
17th June 2005, 12:03 PM

ya he is very funny...esp in then nilavu :lol:

Sanguine Sridhar
17th June 2005, 12:05 PM

Theyn Nilavu na?
Thangavelu: "Pin thooongi mun ezhuval pathini"
His wife : "Adhu eppadinga ungga mudhugukku pinnadi thoonigittu,Ungga moonjukku munnadi endhirikiradhu"
:D :D :D :D :D

hi
17th June 2005, 12:11 PM

Theyn Nilavu na?
Thangavelu: "Pin thooongi mun ezhuval pathini"
His wife : "Adhu eppadinga ungga mudhugukku pinnadi thoonigittu,Ungga moonjukku munnadi endhirikiradhu"
:D :D :D :D :D

:lol: They r real husband & wife...i think :roll:

sanjay
17th June 2005, 12:22 PM
the moviie is arivaali, not thein nilavu.

Sanguine Sridhar
17th June 2005, 12:22 PM
ya tru..

hi
17th June 2005, 12:24 PM

i think in then nilavu also they act as husband & wife...they go to kashmir for honeymoon :lol:

Neeharika
17th June 2005, 01:12 PM

i think in then nilavu also they act as husband & wife...they go to kashmir for honeymoon :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that movie funny...esp thanga velu has prawn meesai just like kunjumohan

Surya
6th December 2005, 04:44 AM
I saw Unakkaage Ellam Unakkaage yesterday! :lol: A laugh riot as always!! :D

My fav scene: When they're eating @ the engagement that Karthik wants to stop.

Kaundamani: Mappillai, kavalai padathe! itha kalyaanathe naange ippo eppadi niruthirom paaru!!

Vivek gives K a brick, and K puts it on his Vaazelai in the midst of a bunch of rice!

Karthik: Maams!! Enna ithu??

K: Sothu-le kallu.

Karthik: Ayyo!!!

K: Dei!! Ponnu Veetu Kaara!! Inge vaada!!

The guy comes.

PVK: Enna sir?

K: Enna-da ithu??? Sothu-le ivalaperiye kallu vechiirukeenge??

PVK: Ithu eppidi ungalukku kidaichuthu??

K: enna da Kena thanama kekure! Soore pesaiyum bothu veral-le pattuchu-da!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

nilavupriyan
6th December 2005, 09:56 AM
I saw Unakkaage Ellam Unakkaage yesterday! :lol: A laugh riot as always!! :D

My fav scene: When they're eating @ the engagement that Karthik wants to stop.

Kaundamani: Mappillai, kavalai padathe! itha kalyaanathe naange ippo eppadi niruthirom paaru!!

Vivek gives K a brick, and K puts it on his Vaazelai in the midst of a bunch of rice!

Karthik: Maams!! Enna ithu??

K: Sothu-le kallu.

Karthik: Ayyo!!!

K: Dei!! Ponnu Veetu Kaara!! Inge vaada!!

The guy comes.

PVK: Enna sir?

K: Enna-da ithu??? Sothu-le ivalaperiye kallu vechiirukeenge??

PVK: Ithu eppidi ungalukku kidaichuthu??

K: enna da Kena thanama kekure! Soore pesaiyum bothu veral-le pattuchu-da!!

kavundamani rocked even at the ending period of his career!:rotfl:

swathy
6th December 2005, 10:19 AM
Kadhalikka Neramillai - >

Nagesh telling story to Balaiyya
His scenes with Sachu.

Guru Sishyan

Rajini comedy with Vinu chakravarthy
(Ippo enna seiveenga)

En Purusan Kulandhai madhiri

Livingstone comedy
Varungala America Janapathy Vazhga vazhga

RajaKumaran

Goundamani and Senthil fighting for the same girl atlast on seeing the girl both trying to escape

"Indha ponne ungala vendamnnu solliduche ini ungalai yendha ponnu kattikkum."

Minnal

Vivek
Vandhittayanya map poduradhukku vaa vandhu enakkum serthu podu.....

Justice
6th December 2005, 10:22 AM

Kadhalikka Neramillai - >

"Indha ponne ungala vendamnnu solliduche ini ungalai yendha ponnu kattikkum."

Minnal

Vivek
Vandhittayanya map poduradhukku vaa vandhu enakkum serthu podu.....

NTR
14th February 2006, 12:51 PM
Superstar's Mannan

Baddie: Ithu Ellam Oru Election
Gounder: Appuram ethuku nee ninna...

NTR
14th February 2006, 12:58 PM
Ghilli

Asish: Olagathile pavadaiya kattikitu padikira ore aal ivanthandi
Vijay: Athu vanthuppa padikira arvathula

Phone Rings

Dhamu: Machan Nanthan otteri nari pesuren, ungappavukku enna vallarasu vijaykanthnu nenaippu, aanalum romba poilce adararura..
pesama avara divorce pannidura, Machan naan onnu Kekuren, avaru kanjiya police dress mattumthan podarara, illa ulla rendu load a erakkurara?, oru naal odachikka poraru paru..

Vijay cuts the phone

Vijay: Appa, yaro wrong number pa
Asish: Wrong number illada, wrong nanbargal, friendsunga pera pattiya, Kadakumaru..... Dumilkuppam Vavvalu...ippo onnu pesuche oru discovery channel, dei athu peru enna?

Dhamu again

Dhamu: Machan nanthanda nari... ennada cut ayiduchu...
Asish: Put down the phone you rascal
Dhamu: Ennada Arnold pada title lam udare, dei
Asish: Naanthanda avangappan pesuren
Dhamu: Ada telugu pada title lam udare...
Asisih: Unna Konnuravandan..

HAHAH

terminator
14th February 2006, 02:53 PM
Thillu Mullu One of RK's best comedy film. :thumbsup:
The movies with Crazy Mohan's dailogues. Continuous timing comedies. :thumbsup:

Gounder and Senthil

Senthil reads Pushpam in a slate as Puipam.
Gounder correct him.
But senthil : Anne poo va poo nu sollalam, puippam nu sollalam appurom neenga solara mathiriyum sollalam...

Nerd
15th February 2006, 01:05 AM
Gounder correct him.
But senthil : Anne poo va poo nu sollalam, puippam nu sollalam appurom neenga solara mathiriyum sollalam...

What movie is that? :roll:

m_23_bayarea
15th February 2006, 02:52 AM
Superstar's Mannan

Alien
15th February 2006, 08:27 AM
Gounder correct him.

What movie is that? :roll:
Marikkozhunthu :roll:

Sanguine Sridhar
15th February 2006, 08:31 AM
Aishwarya (Lakshmi daughter) was the heroine of that movie..right vasanth?

Alien
15th February 2006, 08:39 AM
Aishwarya (Lakshmi daughter) was the heroine of that movie..right vasanth?
Ohh ! noo idea Becky . I have seen that clip quite a lot of times in SunTV and remember reading the film name Marikkozhundhu . But don know anything abt that movie :?

Nerd
15th February 2006, 09:56 PM
Thanks vasanth, now I remember the movie name. The scene has been telecasted atleast a 1000 times in sun tv and whenever I get a chance to see that I ll just :rotfl:

Senthil is an amazing actor :thumbsup:

I think paandiyan and iLavarasi are the leads in that movie :roll:

Alien
15th February 2006, 10:13 PM
Senthil is an amazing actor :thumbsup:

Yeah, especially when acting as an innocent(ignorant) creature :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shakthiprabha.
15th February 2006, 10:15 PM
yup beckham.

I think its aishwarya

Thiru
15th February 2006, 10:43 PM
Superstar's Mannan

This is a very good comedy piece from Mannan.. The highlight is koundamani turning the wheel like a car steering at the end..

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/comedycentral/clips/mannan.wmv :lol:

m_23_bayarea
16th February 2006, 02:03 AM
Superstar's Mannan

This is a very good comedy piece from Mannan.. The highlight is koundamani turning the wheel like a car steering at the end..

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/comedycentral/clips/mannan.wmv :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks for the clip Thiru ....

NTR
16th February 2006, 11:20 AM
Ya..
The way Goundamani says" Englishuuu' after knwoing that Rajni is educated unlike him... was extremely funny..

selvakumar
11th April 2006, 06:12 PM
WATCH THIS TAMIL REMIX OF TITANIC

HILARIOUS INDEED

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=_1bPdrL1Oco&search=tamil

selvakumar
11th April 2006, 06:15 PM
In this REMIX

JACK - VELU IN GHILLI

KATE WINSLET - THANALAKSHMI

THE OTHER GUY - MUTHUPAANDI

such a hilarious one.

ALSO WATCH APADI PODU song :lol:

terminator
11th April 2006, 06:31 PM
I watched a remix of Kaaka Kaaka

Anbuselvan... Anti TREAT Commissioner.. Kadalai Ozhippu Department

Maaya... School Aaya...

Both Titanic and kaaka kaaka remix were done by GCT, Cbe College Students..

rami
11th April 2006, 06:39 PM
MMKR Dialogues...
One vedi after other...

Kamal: "Yaaravathu meen pidikkara karandi iruntha thaango"
Delhi : "Methuva pesu da Sambandhi kathula vizhundura pordhu"
Kamal: "Sambarla vizhunthaachu .. Kaathula vizhuntha enna"
-----------
Kamal : Vesham Kasakkum Komattum...

------------
After Kamal and Urvasis marriage,

(Kedi Paatti confuses DG & Kamal)
Kamal : Appa iva solrathellam nekku sariya padalai
Kamal: Thappillaya...
DG: Kalyanathukkappram ippdi thaanda..
---------------

rami
11th April 2006, 06:46 PM
Thenali
"Ellam siva mayam endru solli vidum, enakku ellam baya mayam"
The scene where Kamal gives his list of phobias... and in the end tears the Tickets...

great
11th April 2006, 06:47 PM
Thenali
"Ellam siva mayam endru solli vidum, enakku ellam baya mayam"
The scene where Kamal gives his list of phobias... and in the end tears the Tickets...

one more

Naan vaayai ippadi kuvi vaikum pothu , yaaro ennaku dubing kodugurargaL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raikkonen
11th April 2006, 08:10 PM
Delhi Ganesh and Rameshkhanna sceens were A class..
I cant recollect now...

Raikkonen
11th April 2006, 09:25 PM
Girl: Neenga yaaru sir
Delhi: Inge International Level le, National Level le, Tamil Nadu level le, Ooti distrcit le, Platforatille ellarum toounu tuppuranga..

Ramesh will say takkali, sundeli, kabali etc

Shakthiprabha.
11th April 2006, 09:45 PM
'thirupu thiruppu"

"thiruppitten pothuma"

"i love you" (would offer her hand)
He would blink and then SHAKE HER HAND :rotfl: :rotfl:

"Comeon........take me"

"hey nee enna bakshanmo"

Shakthiprabha.
11th April 2006, 09:50 PM
(the scene........ where oorvashi is waiting with milk on her first night........... she finds nagesh :rotfl: and shouts in a strange voice "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" )

:lol: :rotfl:

he would sit right amidst both of them in their cot..........
and say

"neenga paatukku jolly aa irungo :rotfl: :rotfl: "

Shakthiprabha.
11th April 2006, 09:54 PM
"cinema la parthathillaiya neee"

kamal would point out 3 of them in one cot and say

"parthirukken..... aana ipdi parthathillai"

delhi ganesh would answer back.

"athellaam apdi thaan........"

kannannn
11th April 2006, 10:05 PM
For me, Raju was the best character:

"Meesai illama nalla irukkinga"
"Ammanga, kirudhava kooda eduthutaanga.."
"Ippo enna panradhu daddy?"
"Adhu paravalle, thannala valarndhudum"

Another one:
"Flower likinga?
"yes"
"Naan kooda romba flower liker, like - like, same - same"
VAMurthy:"hmm.., own housa?"
"yes,.. follow my behind"

The chennai lingo and his innocence combine to make him the most adorable character in the movie.

Raikkonen
12th April 2006, 12:33 PM
Even out of the kundakka mandakka team, Parthiban stands out in his sense of timing...

he comes in a malayalam movie just for 2-3 scenes.. but he made us laugh and think with just those scenes...

he comes in to the village to see boban to give him a message that his father is ill and he is from tamilnadu... the villagers thinking that he is a goonda brought in by boban ..plans to threaten him off the town.. they come in a big gang lead by Innocent (its the actors name..and not that the guys is innocent)...

inno: I will count up to 5.. (and u should run away from this place..)
Parthi to boban: Aen athukku mela ivarukku enna theriyatha...

Inno waves to a guy and he throws a county bomb...""dammaal..dumeeeel"

Parthi: Ennathu unnga nattile ippo thaan deepavaliya...
Inno: that was a bomb..
Parthi: Ethu ithuva... en friend sivakasiyile ithu mathiry roopaykku moonnu nnu vithittirukkan... ithu bomba...

seeing that he is not shaken.. he tries to humiliate tamils... and Parthi says be it tamil or malayalee the color of the blood is always red.. "athe vayale sonna theriyathu... vaye kizhichu sonna than theriyum..." "BANG!!!" and shows him that his blood too is red....

Nice one

Raikkonen
12th April 2006, 12:34 PM
(All the gang in a five star hotel, the waiter places the food on the table and leaves, Goundamani is shouting to catch the waiter's attention)

Goundamani : Dei, Segappu Sattai, Die Segappu Sattai
Kamal : Kathaadhayya idhu Five Star Hotel
G (in a barely audible voice): Ye Se-ga-pp-u Sa-tt-ai Ye Se-ga-pp-u Sattai
Kamal: Unakku Ennayya Venum ?
G : Kaapi kaettaa, Paal mattum kuduththuttu pOrAmpA.
Mano: Idho dicoction, PAl, Sakkarai. Ippidithaanda tharuvaanga five star hotelle.
Goundamani : Oh ! Appo sOru Kaetta,aridiyum suduthanniyum kuduthuruvAnga, namma dhaan pongi thinginuma ? Ennangada unga five star hotel !

ULTIMATE

Raikkonen
12th April 2006, 12:36 PM
Crab,
The movie is Muraimaaman, I think it was Sundar C's debut.

Recall the kidnapping sequence in Sundar C's classic : Ullatthai Alliththaa

Senthil: Naalu Naltcham thandhaathaan Visvanathanai viduvom.
Koundamani: Avanukkellam Naalu Latchallan thara muditaadhu
S: Appo Naappadhaayiram kodunga
K: Ennadhu Naappadhaayirama !
S: Boss, Naappadhaayirame adhigamaam
Manivannan:Ennada vicha, naapadhaiyram kooda nee worth illaya ? Pora pokka partha, nee setha thookha yaarum
vara maattanga, neeyedhan poi sudugatle paduthukanumS: Naalaayiram roobayavadhu tharuveengala ?
K : Dei Kidna naaye, Naanooru rooba tharuven uduviyaa ?
S: Ayya, tempo ellam vechu kadathirukkom, konjam paathu pottu kudunga

Later when they come to pay the ransom

Pandu: Nillunga, Naanga Kaetta Panam Kondu Vandhurikkeengala ?
K : Naalaayira roobaikku Ivvalo periya Kugai thevaiyaada ? Appidi veli orama ninnu vaangikka koodathu
Manivanna: Panatha vechittu ponga visvanathan veetukku vandhuruvaan
Karthik: Adhellam mudiyadhu
Maniv: Yenge mela Nambikkai illaya ?
K: Nambikkaikaaga Illenga na, Naalaayira roobaikkaga aal kadathara moonjiye konjam Paakkalaannu dhaan na ! :lol: :lol:

CLASSIC

Raikkonen
12th April 2006, 12:38 PM
another great piece of comic timing was in "Apoorva Sagodharargal"
when kamal teaches gouthami to drive a car, and they end up causing mayhem on a busy city road ... a car whizzes by and the driver shouts at them:

"Aye !! Innaa, ootla solltu vantiyaa ?"

Kamal: "Paathiya, enna kaettutu poraan paaru ... Ootla solltu vantiyaanu kaekkaran"
Gouthami: "Illa, niceA vandhutten!!"

Good One

Raikkonen
12th April 2006, 12:40 PM
thirupugahlai paada paada vaai manakum...senthil sings..
goundamani odai..appo edukudaa denam kalayiley pallu velakrey?

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 12:48 PM
For me, Raju was the best character:

"Meesai illama nalla irukkinga"
"Ammanga, kirudhava kooda eduthutaanga.."
"Ippo enna panradhu daddy?"
"Adhu paravalle, thannala valarndhudum"

Another one:
"Flower likinga?
"yes"
"Naan kooda romba flower liker, like - like, same - same"
VAMurthy:"hmm.., own housa?"
"yes,.. follow my behind"

The chennai lingo and his innocence combine to make him the most adorable character in the movie.

kamal rockzz

rami
12th April 2006, 01:55 PM
[tscii:fa561f8d42]kushboo: madan aa? unga peru raju illa??

Raju (in Madans place): correct, en muzhu peru madan, ellarum short aa chellamaa subramania raju nnu koopduvaanga

Raju: All that will be after 5 days of me coming to Bangalore!!!

*After Kushboo shows her arisi painting to Kameshwaran, he chews it and spits* “Pazhaiya arisi, nannaillai”

[/tscii:fa561f8d42]

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 02:32 PM
////////////Raju (in Madans place): correct, en muzhu peru madan, ellarum short aa chellamaa subramania raju nnu koopduvaanga /////////////

P_R
13th April 2006, 12:04 AM
Madan: He has misappropriated 25 lakhs of my money, you know ?
Raju: Hi Sabash, nallavaru nra
Madan: En kittErndhu 25 laksha roobaya thirudittAn ya
Raju: 25 latchama ? nooru pattAnikaaran kadanai theekkalAm ya

Nagesh: Appa arumugam..indha pettiyellam eduthuttu pO....(to Raju) avan ellam paathuppan sir
VA Moorthy: (runs behind aarumugam) ayyayo adhula cash vachirukkkEn sir
Kamal (Raju): Indha aarumugam okay dhaane
Nagesh: mmm yen ?
Kamal: unakku theriyaadhadhellaam kooda indha ootap pathi enakku theriyum ya...,orthan irubathanju lachca rooba lavuttigiraan..... sari unnaanda solli enna panradhu

Raikkonen
14th April 2006, 09:05 AM
MMKR clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdAtrJzGO9c&search=tamil

Alien
14th April 2006, 10:39 AM
(the scene........ where oorvashi is waiting with milk on her first night........... she finds nagesh :rotfl: and shouts in a strange voice "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa" )

:lol: :rotfl:

he would sit right amidst both of them in their cot..........
and say

"neenga paatukku jolly aa irungo :rotfl: :rotfl: "
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: hilarious ..... :lol:

P_R
14th April 2006, 02:44 PM
MMKR clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdAtrJzGO9c&search=tamil Thanks a lot. Great clip.

startting from "irukkanna...irukkudha.." to

"KadanpattAr nenjam pOOOOl kalanginAAAn ilangai vEndhannnnnnn"

Raikkonen
27th June 2006, 09:37 PM
Watched A Scene from a Parthiban Movie.. He comes as a taxi driver.. dun remember the movie name..
Tough there are lollus and nakkals (Usual) with Vadivel, but the hero of the movie is Vivek.. here is one scene

Vivek: Ennada Shooting arambichu oru varusham achu innum kathaiye kidaiakkalle..
Asst : Sir.. Naan oru kathai solren sir
vivek: Apdiya.. enge sollu
Asst: Muthalla oru alagana kiramathai katrom
Vivek: Muthalla, kadasiyile ellam editor pattukuvaru, nee katahye sollu
Asst:alagana kiramathai katrom
Vivek: Alagana asingamana ithellam cameraman pattukuvaru nee mela sollu
Asst: Sari kiramatrai katrom
Vivek: kiramam kirathu katayada? athu location.. atha naanum producerum pattukuvom.. Nee mela sollu
Asst: Sari katrom..
Vivek: Katrom kirathu katayada? poda poda nee assitantave iru..

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jben1962
28th June 2006, 12:53 AM

V turns around, and all his guys are gone. He tries to slip away, and walks in the opposite direction. All the strong men surround him.

V: Ungala ellam paatha paavamai irrukku.
Person 1 hits him.
V: Ithu viraikum ennai yaarm adichadhille.
P1: pona vaaram thane unna adichen.
V: Athu pona vaaram, naan sollurathu indha vaaram.
P1 hits him again.
V: Vena.
P1 hits him again.
V: Vena. (his voice breaks)
P1 givs him another blow.
V: Valikidhu.
P1 almost puches him again.
V: Naan Aludhuduven.

That was hysterical!!!! :lol: Romba Rasichu eluthi Irukinga. Hats off

Sarna
16th June 2009, 01:59 PM
naan azhudhiduvEn :rotfl3:

Sarna
27th August 2009, 10:15 AM
In Thalabadhi,

"Yaen?"

"Deva!"

Also from Thalabadhi:

:rotfl: yeah, most of the dialogues in Manirathnam movies are like this only, laugh riots :rotfl3: