PDA

View Full Version : DIRT

bingleguy
4th January 2007, 03:41 AM
DIRT

Courteney Cox stars in this new drama from FX, and also acts as an executive producer.

Dirt is an FX television series premiered on January 2, 2007. The series stars Courteney Cox as Lucy Spiller, the editor-in-chief of two tabloid magazines. The character of Spiller is said to resemble Bonnie Fuller of Star Magazine. Ian Hart stars as Don, a schizophrenic photographer and Lucy's right-hand man. Will McCormack plays Lucy's brother Leo. Rick Fox, the former professional basketball player, will have a recurring role as a high-profile basketball player with maritial problems

FX has ordered a season of 13 one hour-long episodes. Series production began in September, 2006. The pilot was reshot to include a cameo by David Fincher and to add more of Courteney Cox's character. Production on the original pilot began in Los Angeles in March, 2006. It was the ninth drama series pilot shot for FX. Matthew Carnahan, Courteney Cox, and David Arquette are serving as executive producers. Thea Mann is producing for Courteney Cox and David Arquette's Coquette Productions. Touchstone Television and FX are co-producing the series.The series is being heavily promoted during broadcasts of Nip/Tuck.

Almost for a period of six months they have been advertising this drama ! Well this has STRONG language and certain ADULT scenes ... which has earned this a new Rating ....

But this is really a bold step in the field of TV shows .... lets discuss on this !

bingleguy
4th January 2007, 03:47 AM
The title of the song is Digging In The Dirt by Peter Gabriel

Here's the lyrics too..

Digging In The Dirt
Peter Gabriel

Something in me, dark and sticky
All the time it's getting strong
No way of dealing with this feeling
Can't go on like this too long

[Chorus:]
This time you've gone too far [x3]
I told you [x4]
This time you've gone too far [x3]
I told you [x4]

Don't talk back
Just drive the car
Shut your mouth
I know what you are
Don't say nothing
Keep your hands on the wheel
Don't turn around
This is for real
Digging in the dirt
Stay with me, I need support
I'm digging in the dirt
To find the places I got hurt
Open up the places I got hurt

The more I look, the more I find
As I close on in, I get so blind
I feel it in my head, I feel it in my toes
I feel it in my sex, that's the place it goes

[Chorus]

I'm digging in the dirt
Stay with me I need support
I'm digging in the dirt
To find the places I got hurt
To open up the places I got hurt

Digging in the dirt
To find the places we got hurt

Wibha
4th January 2007, 03:47 AM
i wanted to see it yesterday...... but was lazy :roll:

bingleguy
4th January 2007, 03:51 AM
I saw it yesterday ... they ve been advertising this for quite some time ... so was very eager to see .... the funda was really a daring one ... i believe this is based on a true story ... almost !

gta129
8th January 2007, 01:08 AM
I heard of this show couple of months ago. I like Courteney Cox sine Friends. I was waiting for her to come back to television or star in few movies like Jennifer Aninston. Is this show on Canada, if so what channel is it o.

bingleguy
8th January 2007, 04:04 AM
tis on FX.... dont miss yaar .... tis really good ... but the only concern certain disturbing scenes .....