PDA

View Full Version : Ooram Po - G.V. Prakash

dinesh2002
7th January 2007, 04:52 PM
Movie: Oram Po (2007)
Cast: Arya, Pooja, M.S. Bhasker
Direction: Pushkar & Gayathri
Production: V.Palanivel &A.C.Ananthan (A.P.Film Garden)
Music: G.V.Prakash

- Gun Ganapathy : (Vijaya.T.Rajendhar)
- Idu Enna Mayam : (Shankar Mahadevan & Alka Yagnik)
- Jigu Jickan : (Manicka Vinayagam)
- Kozhi Kalu : (Kailash Kher & Jassie Gift)
- Oram Po (Auto Theme) : (Blaaze)
- Yaar Iravinai : (Sunitha Sarathy & George Peter)

Guys.... GVP is simply good.... his melodic number here,by Shankar M & Alka Yagnik is simply super...though it reminds me of an english number, but nevertheless its an excellent song.... the rest of the numbers too are good....trust me, GVP is here to stay & rock!!

inetk
7th January 2007, 05:35 PM
100 words. On GVP's second outing!

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/

july
7th January 2007, 08:34 PM
only 1 song favourable > Idu Enna Mayam
just an average album!

dinesh2002
8th January 2007, 05:22 PM
guys, he has performed better than the medicore albums that have been released 1 after 1 since last month.... and wow... he made Alka sang in tamil huh... not bad...her tamil sounds better than Madhushree's tamil in some songs.....

inetk
12th January 2007, 06:52 AM
Folks, I stand corrected. I'm giving this a second chance and making a rare exception by doing a 2nd review.

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/01/11/oram-po-tamil-gv-prakash-kumar-2/

dinesh2002
12th January 2007, 11:10 AM
Folks, I stand corrected. I'm giving this a second chance and making a rare exception by doing a 2nd review.

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/01/11/oram-po-tamil-gv-prakash-kumar-2/

:clap:

music man
12th January 2007, 06:50 PM
GVP rocks!!!!

sureshmehcnit
23rd January 2007, 09:41 AM
listen to my opinion here

http://ursmusically.wordpress.com/

rayan36
12th February 2007, 10:01 PM
The only song that i like is Yaar Iravinai by Sunitha Sarathy, this song has diff kinds of tempo 8-) Sunitha's voice is absolutely great

k_vanan
23rd February 2007, 01:11 PM
GV PRAKASH NEW MOVIE:-

1. EVAN YAROO- MADHAVAN & SANGEETA
2. POLLATHAVAN-DANUSH & PONAM
3. KREEDOM - AJIT & TRISHA

dinesh2002
23rd February 2007, 03:07 PM
GV PRAKASH NEW MOVIE:-

1. EVAN YAROO- MADHAVAN & SANGEETA
2. POLLATHAVAN-DANUSH & PONAM
3. KREEDOM - AJIT & TRISHA

:clap: kudos to GVP.... we want more talents like him in TFM !!!

selvakumar
23rd February 2007, 03:12 PM
Seems the director of Kireedom was keen in getting IR for this movie. After that, we heard it went to Yuvan before landing with GVP !

Director is full of praise for GVP for his work in Kireedom. !

Kireedom Kungumam Article

http://i13.tinypic.com/2n6yf10.jpg

http://i17.tinypic.com/30sj03r.jpg

slperson1
3rd March 2007, 08:21 PM
kozhi video song can be seen at sify.com

ajaybaskar
10th March 2007, 04:26 PM
Idhu enna maayam is too gud...

A.ANAND
11th March 2007, 10:16 AM
ithu enna mayamo song :2thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dinesh2002
12th March 2007, 02:03 PM
[tscii:b4bd23ac35]A very special musician comes to town
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, March 10, 2007]

There has been a huge glut of music director coming from Tamil to Telugu these days. You had the great Ilayaraja’s son Yuvan Shankar Raja come here (albeit through many dubbed ventures).

Then there was Harris Jeyaraj. He was seen as Rehman Mark II. Though he did not evoke the same feel as the master, Harris is still going strong in Telugu.

Now one more young musician from Tamil is testing the waters here. And that is from A R Rehman’s family itself.

G V Prakash is the young man’s name.

Just all of nineteen, he is probably the youngest mainstream active film musician in the country, G V Prakash is a happening name in Tamil now after his first movie Veyyil opened new vistas.

Now G V Prakash is debuting Telugu under Kona Venkat’s direction. The film Adi Oka Idhile stars Sada and Madhavan in the leads.

Prakash brings to his work the same stylized zing that set apart Rehman. Incidentally, Prakash’s mother Rehana —Rehman’s sister — is a music director and a singer in her own right.

So that indeed makes Prakash very special.
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/29795.html[/tscii:b4bd23ac35]

Hulkster
12th March 2007, 06:03 PM
Mother Rehanah is a MD and GV Prakash MD..but somehow when i look at rehanah's tunes its a mix of ARR and MSV..while GV Prakash is some sort of a piano version of ARR.

Sanjeevi
12th March 2007, 07:40 PM
Enna kolappureenga. Rehana's son eppadi Prakash aagha mudiyum???

dinesh2002
13th March 2007, 11:40 AM

mabby GVP didint convert or his dad is a hindu man...

A.ANAND
13th March 2007, 04:04 PM

mabby GVP didint convert or his dad is a hindu man...GVP isson for kanchana not rehana.kanchana israhman akka,but she not convert in muslim because GVP FATHER IS HINDU.

Hulkster
13th March 2007, 04:08 PM
Alrite enough of the religious stuff....lets get back to the topic guys....:exactly:

dinesh2002
13th March 2007, 04:42 PM
hehehhee.... yes Guys... getting abit cold here :P

but yea... he has a bright future,despite his sickenin attitute....

A.ANAND
13th March 2007, 07:24 PM
Alrite enough of the religious stuff....lets get back to the topic guys....:exactly:sarinnga hulkster anna!!! :)

Hulkster
14th March 2007, 04:02 PM
Sickening attitude?...come on dinesh we have to remember he is a youth like us..he may be a happy go lucky youth outside and a serious musician at work...lets not discredit him there...:P

I think when i saw vijay TV coffe with Anu they mentioned his taste for melodies...and from what i see he has a huge preference for very opera like melodies especially when the singer expresses alot like idhu enna mayam...so it should be a interest to see his kireedom songs..perhaps the same opera like melody might be there :P

dinesh2002
14th March 2007, 08:14 PM
Sickening attitude?...come on dinesh we have to remember he is a youth like us..he may be a happy go lucky youth outside and a serious musician at work...lets not discredit him there...:P

I think when i saw vijay TV coffe with Anu they mentioned his taste for melodies...and from what i see he has a huge preference for very opera like melodies especially when the singer expresses alot like idhu enna mayam...so it should be a interest to see his kireedom songs..perhaps the same opera like melody might be there :P

nope hulkster.... im not talking bout that... i saw his interview and he seems to avoid the FACT ARRAHMAN in his life... i know he doesnt want to be branded as ARR's relatives, but wut he did was a lil too much... :roll:

Hulkster
15th March 2007, 09:24 AM
Yeaps...good thing he acknowledged ARR was better than YSR...i guess maybe he wants to bask in his newfound glory and not want to sound as a ARR glorifier....lets see if he mentions ARR in his more personal moments..but whatever the relationship...cant help highlighting both have a passion for piano/keyboard :P

dinesh2002
15th March 2007, 10:25 AM
Yeaps...good thing he acknowledged ARR was better than YSR...i guess maybe he wants to bask in his newfound glory and not want to sound as a ARR glorifier....lets see if he mentions ARR in his more personal moments..but whatever the relationship...cant help highlighting both have a passion for piano/keyboard :P

yes Hulkster... he has a bright future... and he def has that PIANO/KEYBOARD thingy in him like ARR ... but very diff in his own way... unlike the others whom the fall under the " wanna be ARR " and clones his songs from top to bottom.... :lol2:

A.ANAND
15th March 2007, 03:32 PM
before relesae of veyil audio GVP has interview in kumudam magazine last year and he say's 'a.r rahman is my inspirations'.

selvakumar
15th March 2007, 03:36 PM
before relesae of veyil audio GVP has interview in kumudam magazine last year and he say's 'a.r rahman is my inspirations'.

Let us hope it just remains with human values alone if not the songs :D

k_vanan
21st March 2007, 11:35 AM
GVP scoring music for "KAALA" *chimbhu

A.ANAND
22nd March 2007, 05:01 PM
GVP scoring music for "KAALA" *chimbhuhero simbu'va ramarajan'ah???? :lol:

sloshed
23rd March 2007, 03:27 AM
Idhu Enna Mayam .. is simply brilliant.... as somebody said it reminds me of an english song... or maybe the pattern is similiar to "Whole new world ' from Alladin ...
whatver the case... GVP .. 's got one more addition to his fans.... :-)

slperson1
26th March 2007, 08:12 AM
oram po computer game is up on the oram po site.

www.orampo.com

Sanjeevi
26th March 2007, 10:12 AM
watched GVP on sum music special at saturday. he was simply good

A.ANAND
26th March 2007, 05:16 PM
naanum than antha iterview parthen,ennaku ennmo intha payyan a.r.rahmannai verukkara mathiri theruyuthu :confused2: may be something problem in personal life or family :shhh: [purijikkaravangga purinjikunnga]

selvakumar
30th March 2007, 10:24 AM
[tscii:ab5cdf7022] The nephew on Rahman's way (http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/30178.html)

Young music composer G V Prakash goes his uncle's way. Rahman after a great start to his career in Tamil ventured to Bollywood with success.

Now Prakash is all set to try his luck in Bollywood.

Acclaimed Marathi director Nishikanth Desai are busy giving final touches to his maiden Tamil venture Evano Oruvan. Starring Madhavan and Sangeetha in lead roles, the movie has musical score by G V Prakash.

Says the director, “I listened to some songs in Veyyil. Impressed with the music, approached Prakash to work in Evano Oruvan. Prakash has given amazing tunes for my movie. Amazed by his mastery, I have assigned him to work in my forthcoming Hindi film.”

After Veyyil, Prakash is busy with Kireedom. The movie starring Ajith and Trisha has six songs.[/tscii:ab5cdf7022]