PDA

View Full Version : Poems on Evolution?

Tia
23rd January 2007, 03:44 AM
Hey guyzz...well i need some help here....cos at school we need to write a poem about evolution for a competitoin and its compulsary...i was wondering if anyone could give me ideas or write a short one which i can build from?

evolution as in anything really...not just humans...the world, a flower, from childhood to now...dunno! just need some help...! :D thanks! :D

Designer
23rd January 2007, 03:54 AM
hi Gaayu :D howdy? btw you have to post this at the Poems thread, so that ppl who write poems can see ur post and help you out! i will also see if i can think of something. maybe u cn also post how soon you have to submit ur poem :)

Tia
23rd January 2007, 04:33 AM
hey! im gd thanx! :D ooo yah! i think clicked on this by accident meaning to get the poems one! lolz thanks for telling me! :D yah i need a draft of it by thursday...:S

pavalamani pragasam
23rd January 2007, 07:43 AM
Dasaavathaaram
Darwin/controversy...

Lambretta
25th February 2007, 10:53 PM
Jus visited this secn.....hence the late-ish reply! :P :)

evolution as in anything really...not just humans...the world, a flower, from childhood to now...dunno! just need some help...! :D thanks! :D
Uh, wud evolution of automobiles do?? :redjump: :mrgreen:

Designer
25th February 2007, 10:58 PM
Shyam : sure, you can write one, will be interesting to read :). btw this poem has been written on Evolution theory of Charles Darwin, for Gaayu :

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=8762&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15