PDA

View Full Version : UNITY IN DIVERSITY!!!

trigit
28th January 2007, 02:35 PM
Hema malini says all north Indians go back frm mumbai!Ulfa says biharis go out of assam!Shiv sena came to limelight by bashing south Indians in late 70's!Ramadoss says we want only tamil judges in TN! Karnataka doesnt want to share water with TN and kerala has joined the bandwagon!

UNITY IN DIVERSITY!!! :( :?: :cry:

Lambretta
28th January 2007, 03:01 PM
Hema malini says all north Indians go back frm mumbai!Ulfa says biharis go out of assam!Shiv sena came to limelight by bashing south Indians in late 70's!Ramadoss says we want only tamil judges in TN! Karnataka doesnt want to share water with TN and kerala has joined the bandwagon!
And now so has AP, w/ the issue of separating the state into Telangana, coastal Andhra, Kalingandhra, Hyderabad as UT etc.... :( :cry:

crazy
28th January 2007, 03:59 PM
:( :roll:

pavalamani pragasam
29th January 2007, 11:38 AM
God save India!

m_23_bayarea
29th January 2007, 10:53 PM
The concept of UNITY IN DIVERSITY is a joke ... As much as I believe in it, my recent experiences in the US have made me totally averse to it ... Everybody is UNITED inside India, cos we live among ppl like us ... Well, even then, there are sooo many differences! But the situation is really bad when you come to a place like US (or any country outside India I guess), where you have ppl from all over India ... :oops:

And my goodness, the groupism amongst your own ppl, the aversion towards ppl from other states, and especially the anti-nationalistic views that the North Indians have against Tamilians just cos we dont speak Hindi made me soooo HURT, that I dont even waana be proud of this stupid concept! :cry: :cry:

Lambretta
30th January 2007, 12:26 AM
And my goodness, the groupism amongst your own ppl, the aversion towards ppl from other states, and especially the anti-nationalistic views that the North Indians have against Tamilians just cos we dont speak Hindi made me soooo HURT, that I dont even waana be proud of this stupid concept! :cry: :cry:
:shock: Really?! Man from wat I've heard its exactly the opp. of wat u describe....I was told tat NRIs ther r far more united than us 'desi' Indians; mingling well w/ one another & also r more attached to our culture/values etc.... :roll: :?

Surya
30th January 2007, 01:19 AM
My personal expierence is what lamby machi just said. Here I've gotten along with almost all Indians. I didn't see any northies discriminating against southies or anything. Infact excluding like 3 most of my desi frnds here are northies.

I personally see a lot more unity amongst desies here.

Rohit
30th January 2007, 02:47 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrong in having diversity of ideas, diversity of solutions to serious problems, healthy spread in lateral thinking ability of people, provided it is combined with a common vision of common future and the spirit of healthy competition. It becomes the principal cause of serious aversions among people when social segregation is presented in the disguised cloths of diversity and projected as such for the perceptions of the masses.

Yes it is generally true that Indians outside India i.e. NRIs are not as antipathetic to one another as they are usually found in India.