PDA

View Full Version : BOLLYWOOD SCENES & DIALOGUES - Favorites & Famous

Designer
29th January 2007, 07:12 PM
BOLLYWOOD SCENES & DIALOGUES - Favorites & Famous

In this thread, Hubbers may post those BOLLYWOOD Dialogues / Scenes which have made an Impact on them, which they find forceful, or which were/are popular.

I start this thread with a Scene from FANAA, which I watched again recently. A very poignant scene.

Rehan (Aamir Khan) is a Kashmiri terrorist but pretends to be a tourist guide. Zooni (a visually challenged girl played by Kajol) doesn't know this and is in love with him. Aamir too is drawn towards her, but is apprehensive of the relationship & doesn't want it to continue, since he will not be able to reciprocate her love. For once his mission is complete, he will have to run into hiding, and will be leaving a lovelorn girl with a broken heart. So he pretends to ignore Kajol while taking a group of tourists around Delhi. This is the dialogue which follows :

Kajol : Dikhayi mujhe nahin deta aur tum mujhe nahin dekh sakte?

Bhool kare humse agar koyi bhool ho,
to bhool samajhkar bhula dena.
lekin bhulaana sirf bhool ko,
galati se bhi hamein naa bhula dena.

Aamir : Nahin Zooni, tumhare Friend ne theek hi kaha tha, tumhe kisi shehzaade se pyar karna chahiye. Mujh jaise shaitan se nahin.

Kajol : Ab bahut der ho chuki hai. Yeh shaitan hi mera shehzaada hai !

Aamir : Main tumhe kuch nahin de sakta Zooni. Maine tumse kaha tha main zarooraton ko maanta hoon, pyaar aur ahsaas ko nahin. Auratein mere liye sheharon ki tarah hoti hain - kuch din ek shehar mein bithana, usmein kho jaana, aur phir agala shehar, yehi main hoon. Aur main badal nahin sakta.

Kajol : Dekho Rehan, ye shehzaadon wali baatein khwabon mein achchi lagti hain, hakeekat mein nahin. Mujhe tum mile ho, yeh hakeekat hai. Hum ittefaaq se nahin, kismat se mile hain. Poori zindagi nahin to, kam se kam agle baarah ghante to hum saath mein bitha sakte hain. Shaayad hamaare paas sirf aaj hai, sirf aaj. Sirf ab.

Aamir : Mere aur kareeb mat aao Zooni, ye toofan tumhe tabaah kar dega.

Kajol : Tere dil mein meri saanson ko Panaah mil jaaye, teri ishq mein meri jaan Fanaa ho jaaye !

Aamir : Tum mujhse itni mohabbat kaise kar sakti ho Zooni ? Koyi kisi se itni mohabbat kaise kar sakta hai ? Ek vaada karta hoon Zooni, ye agale baarah ghante tumhaare zindagi ke sabse haseen hone waale hain.

Like Aamir promised the two of them spend the next 12 hours together joyously, not only that, Aamir resolves within himself that, after the completion of his current terrorist mission, he will relinqish terrorism and live with Kajol for ever. But as fate would have it (or rather the Director), they are separated - almost forever, and when they meet again after seven years, nothing is the same between them. Because he is so deeply entrenched in his past terrorist actions and his comrades, that the love they once shared is destroyed - or rather is Sacrificed in the altar of Patriotism. Hence the name Fanaa for the movie, I guess.

great
29th January 2007, 07:35 PM
I liked few dialogues from the movie Agneepath . Amitabh was good as Vijay Dinanath Chavan

madhu
29th January 2007, 08:05 PM
mogambo kush hua :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
29th January 2007, 09:08 PM
Would it be not COMPLETE to add

FAV SCENES TOO (most of us remember scenes than dialogues :oops: )

Designer
29th January 2007, 09:22 PM
Would it be not COMPLETE to add

FAV SCENES TOO (most of us remember scenes than dialogues :oops: )

PL : I had edited my intro post to mean Scenes too, but had forgotten to add it to the Subject line, now its done.

Shakthiprabha.
29th January 2007, 09:47 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm...

3 ppl are dancing.

2 Best friends. 1 new friend.

One best friend does not know shez in love with her best friend itself, UNTIL, he exhibits his love to THEIR new friend during a wonderful college dance show.

KOI... MIL GAYA..

mil hee gaya
mil gaya

and kajol would wanna laugh, but she cant.
she wanna cry.. but she cant.

Slowly with all smiles on her face and sobs in her heart .. she would shee away from the stage, her world crumbling.

Very very very touchy performance. KAJOL STANDS OUT!

Anoushka
29th January 2007, 09:53 PM
mere paas ghar hai, gaadi hai sub kuch hai... Tere paas kya hai?

mere paas maa hai.....

:)

Shakthiprabha.
29th January 2007, 10:21 PM
anou :D :thumbsup:

mgb
29th January 2007, 10:28 PM
Kitne aadhmi the :?:

Designer
29th January 2007, 11:55 PM
PL : that scene from KKHH was very moving & Kajol's performance was too good. she had been depicted as sort of beginning to realise her feelings for him, but didnt express it to SRK :( , not even when he was getting interested in Rani Mukherjee. but then that would have been the end of the film :). neeways the Director didnt want to disappoint his fans and so reunited Kajol & SRK in the end :)

Anoushka : your post from Deewar - superb ! and Amitabh's performance in that film earned him the sobriquet of "the angry young man". :)

Great : I remember very little from Agneepath :-|.

Madhu : Most popular dialogue from Mr.India :)

Ganesh : the most famous scene from Sholay, which made Amjad Khan one of the most sought after Villain in 70's & 80's films :)

P_R
30th January 2007, 12:26 AM
Nice one Designer. When I watched the Fanaa I felt the dialogues were pretty cloying and I didn't like the movie much because of that. Feels better to read it now.

This is from Don (warning may mess up lines)

Just before the 'Ye mera dil' song Helen would've been on the phone with the cops. Amitabhb steps into the room from the washroom and Helen exclaims on the phone :"magar aunty..." and explains away uneasily to amitabh that she was telling her she was going to be late. Then the songs.

At the end of the song Amitabh peeks outside the window and sees that cops have surrounded the hotel.

"Tere Aunty, bahut sAre uncle-On ke saath neeche kade hain" :-)

Then you hear warnings blaring "Don yeh hamAra aakri warning hai etc", AB couldn't care less :-) He is cool when he tells her the famous: " Don ko pakadna sirf mushkil nahin, na mumkin hain"
:thumbsup:

He fishes out his revolver

Helen: revolver khaali hai Don
AB: very smart...Sonia tum jaantE yeh revolver khaali hain, main jaantaa hoon yeh revolver khaali hain...magar........pulIs nahin jaanta yeh revolver khaali hain.
<The intonation and pauses on this line are fabulous.>

Cuts to the escape where he uses a gagged Helen as a shield.

James Bond ellAm pichai vaangaNum :clap:

Designer
30th January 2007, 12:28 AM
Prabhu Ram : :thumbsup: classic scene from the original DON :)

P_R
30th January 2007, 12:53 AM
Prabhu Ram : :thumbsup: classic scene from the original DON :) Yeah. In fact I am too much of a fan of 'Don' that I couldn't bring myself to watch the SRK- Farhan Akthar version. I heard it was not bad.

Designer
30th January 2007, 01:24 AM
Prabhu Ram : :thumbsup: classic scene from the original DON :) Yeah. In fact I am too much of a fan of 'Don' that I couldn't bring myself to watch the SRK- Farhan Akthar version. I heard it was not bad.

PR : ya, i too havent seen the SRK version for the same reason :)

mgb
14th February 2007, 05:42 PM
I can talk in english, i can walk in english, i can run in english because english is a phunny language - Amitabh in Namakhalal

bingleguy
14th February 2007, 05:44 PM
Mausi dialogue from Sholay :-)

Designer
14th February 2007, 10:33 PM
Vasanth : yep :thumbsup: one of the popular hilarious scenes of 1970s !

"Mausiji, when I dying police coming.
Polise coming, budiya going jail.
In jail, budiya chakki peesing and peesing and peesing..."

great
3rd March 2007, 11:14 PM
What happened to Manoj Bajpai any idea :roll: . Seems to be missing for long time

Ramakrishna
3rd March 2007, 11:17 PM
"Koyi country perfect nahi hai. Lekin ise behthar bannnaa padthaa hai"- RDB :thumbsup:

Designer
4th March 2007, 12:02 AM
What happened to Manoj Bajpai any idea :roll: . Seems to be missing for long time

Great : IDK, some sites say 'Return to Rajapur' is his latest film :)

http://www.bollywoodpremiere.com/movies/news/06/feb/manoj-27.php

btw his website doesnt seem as if its been updated recently

http://www.manojbajpai.net/home.htm

Wibha
4th March 2007, 02:42 AM
"Koyi country perfect nahi hai. Lekin ise behthar bannnaa padthaa hai"- RDB :thumbsup:

:yes: namma maddy dialogue............

and i love da scene wen sidd tells to Sue

Sue: is dat a bribe?
Karan: Welcome to india sue :oops:

da way he tells it is really gud

Shakthiprabha.
6th March 2007, 10:23 PM
"maaloom hai kyoon...
kyon ki mein daru nahi peetha... kyon ki daaru peena... acha nahi hai... "

cute delivery SATTE PE SATTA :D

rami
10th April 2007, 11:58 AM
In the movie "Dilwale Dulhaniya Le jaayenge"

Kajol after coming back to India after Europe tour, the whole song
"Ho gaya hai tujko tho pyaar sajna" would be lovely. The picturisation would also be great.

Kajol will tell her mom,

Aisa Pehli baar hua hai in 17/18 saalon main
Andekha Anjana koi aane laga khayalon main

Aankhon ki khidki par ek saya sa lehrata hai
Dil ke darwaje par koi dastak de ke jaata hai

Ghehri bhuri aankhein mujhse mera naam poochti hai
Haathon ki lakiron main kiska chehra ban jaata hai

Uski saasein resham jaisi mere galo ko chu jaati hai
Uske haathon ki khusbu ab tak mere balo main hain...

Haan Aisa Pehli baar hua hai in 17/18 saalon main
Andekha Anjana koi aane laga khayalon main

rami
10th April 2007, 12:04 PM
In the movie Hum Aapke hain kaun, during a game salmaan will cheat by winking at MAdhuri. After some time, the following conversation would happen near the pool.

Madhuri : phir aapne humein gulel se kyun maara.. itz bad manners, agli baar kisi aur ladki ko maarne se pehle do baar sonchiye ga..

Salmaan: Kisi aur ke baare mein sonchne ki fursat kise hai? sirf aapse toh hum yeh gustaki kar sakte hain..

Madhuri: kyun????? hum aapke hain kaun :):)

P_R
21st April 2007, 10:15 PM
Slightly sappy but hey this Raj Kapoor and the withering away of the Nehruvian dream and all that. I was moved when I saw it first time.

Shree 420

Raj Kapoor is hauled up by the pavement dwellers but they turn warm when lalita Pawar intervenes.

They make him sit on the charpoy and sit around him - this is just before the lovely 'Dil ka Haal sunE Dilwala' song.

p1: naam kya hai betE ?
RK: Raj..
p2: dekhaa... main bolA na, kisi na kisi din RAj hamAra ghar aayEgA.

Designer
22nd April 2007, 07:58 AM
Rami : DDLJ & HAHK - lovely scenes :thumbsup:

Prabhu Ram : 'Shree 420' - a classic movie which brought international acclaim for the great showman of Bollywood :thumbsup:

P_R
23rd April 2007, 12:45 AM
Prabhu Ram : 'Shree 420' - a classic movie which brought international acclaim for the great showman of Bollywood :thumbsup: Apparently Awara, which was before Shree 420, was a huge hit in the Southern Republic of the erstwhile Soviet Union like Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan. I like this better than the more celebrated Awara. It is such a beautiful movie and one of my favourite music albums of all time.