PDA

View Full Version : S.P.B on the new TV show-Ennodu Paatu Paadungal

Niharika
29th January 2007, 08:46 PM
Hi guys,
I would like to run a discussion on the program Ennodu Paatu Paadungal hosted by Dr.S.P.B
The show seems promise in grooming new talents under auspices of the veteran singer and senior judges.

Niharika
31st January 2007, 07:08 PM
Hey guys looking out for some response as music lovers...

ksen
31st January 2007, 07:26 PM
When is this show coming on air? If you have details on how to paticipate, do share. Are you in it?

Niharika
31st January 2007, 08:16 PM
Jus as a music lover i watched the first few episodes.
On saturdays i suppose. Somewhere around 8pm. Got interested in it.
I was a bit surprised to see spb giving suggestions on singing to the amateurs.

Raghu
5th February 2007, 03:47 PM
Hi guys,
I would like to run a discussion on the program Ennodu Paatu Paadungal hosted by Dr.S.P.B
The show seems promise in grooming new talents under auspices of the veteran singer and senior judges.

Hi

Yep, My Favourite Program from Jeya TV, The same prgram is shown on CEE(I)TV in London, what a show By the GREATESR SINGER THAT INDIA had EVER produced DR.S.P.B

I like the second half of the program, wher DR.S.P.B will hum a few lines from the saranam of the song and the contestants have to sing that song,!!

great show by the GREATEST EVER!

Sanjeevi
5th February 2007, 05:20 PM
At first, MSV participated in the programme along with SPB. Heard about MSV that he is not well and admitted in a hospital.

Niharika
5th February 2007, 07:37 PM
MSV is such a down to earth person which is a very rare component in today's composers.. Lets pray the Almighty to bless him with long life.

bingleguy
5th February 2007, 08:39 PM
Wow this sounds good !
can i see this from the US ? which TV ?

Raghu
6th February 2007, 03:57 PM
MSV is such a down to earth person which is a very rare component in today's composers.. Lets pray the Almighty to bless him with long life.

Oh no what happend 2 him? Such a GREAT Personality :cry:

May Ishwar bless him for a FAST recovery...

Raghu
6th February 2007, 03:58 PM
Wow this sounds good !
can i see this from the US ? which TV ?

Dont' know about USA, but it is shown on Jeya TV

Niharika
6th February 2007, 07:04 PM
Some details about the show is put up on this week's edition of 'Ananda vikatan'.
Let us expect some surprises form the show...

karthik_sa2
6th February 2007, 11:26 PM
waiting eagerly for this programme.SPB :notworthy:
.there is one similarity between spb and msv.they both r extremely humble. pray god for speedy recovery of the musical legend MSV

smartsambu
10th February 2007, 11:50 AM
I believe Kamal is also going to participate as a Judge soon in this programme and sing with SPB a few songs.Expecting anxiously for that episode

Niharika
10th February 2007, 06:51 PM
One thing I like is that they dont boast much as the other channels do. Moreover that adverisement is not needed due to the presence of the Legend SPB.Let us hope for some real interesting things that will tie up the viewers.

saradhaa_sn
12th February 2007, 06:59 PM

.there is one similarity between spb and msv.they both r extremely humble. pray god for speedy recovery of the musical legend MSV

Two weeks before MSV undergone for heart by-pass surgery and now he is recovering well. Please pray for his long life.

saradhaa_sn
12th February 2007, 07:01 PM

Two weeks before MSV undergone for heart by-pass surgery and now he is recovering well. Please pray for his long life.

Niharika
26th February 2007, 07:28 PM
Hi guys,
check out this thread exclusively on this show...
http://myspb.blogspot.com/2007/02/2.html

R.Latha
22nd May 2008, 03:17 PM
He came, he saw and he conquered and still manages to do it with the same perfection through which he made his spectacular entry into the world of playback singing years back.

The decades that rolled by have not weakened and withered the evergreen golden versatile voice that this master singer is blessed with but is getting stronger and is setting new benchmarks for the younger generation of singers to aim at to be one day identified years later just on the basis of the certain nostalgic memories and emotions that the film lovers relate to their favourite songs.

The eight hours that S.P. Balasubramaniam put up to record a single song in the forthcoming movie 'Sivamayam' composed by Dheena is a pure pointer to this great singer's sincerity and dedication towards giving that exclusive S.P.B. finishing touch to the raw lyrics wrapped up in tunes.

This immense feat of singing a difficult song using breath control is a big challenge that is mastered through years of experience combined with born talent

For a new singer getting a chance to try out such a song is a boon, but for S.P. Balasubramaniam this recording which lasted for hours is just a try to come out with a third song using the same technique which he used for giving life to the hit songs like "Mannil intha kaadhal" in the film 'Keladi Kanmani' and "Satham ilatha thanimai" in the movie 'Amarkalam'.

So can any one of us ever imagine a world of music without this maestro?

"Never" is the only word that will come to the lips of thousands.

rajasaranam
7th July 2008, 12:15 AM
SPB showers heaps of praises on Raaja apart from giving away some interesting titbits about Raaja songs that the contestants sing.

One contestant sang 'Nilave Mugam Kaattu' from 'Ejamaan' today and he started telling about how Raaja never left him until he was satisfied with what he wanted and they had many takes for this song.. Even minor details like an 'Asaivu' while singing the line 'naan un Pillai Thaanamma' were prompted by Raaja himself.

Earlier I was in the thought that these small details will be left to the singers (When the singers are giants like SPB or Janaki) while Raaja will concentrate only on the overall feel of the song.

This Proves beyond doubt that Raaja Conceives and composes the whole song with all these minute details in his mind and the Recording process is just an execution of his creation :)

Raghu
15th August 2008, 03:30 PM
SPB praises every one that is extremley humble nature, I have equally heard him praise ARR to the core like he does that with IR, MSV...etc etc

baroque
16th August 2008, 03:34 AM
Lover boy is AWESOME! He loves what he does! He is modest. No wonder he appreciates, celebrates, encourages others.

See,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9qmN1mNJnU&feature=related

My dear Balu spreads love & beauty with his divine voice & thoughts!
:bluejump: :redjump: :musicsmile: :swinghead:
vannam konda vennilavey..... :ty:
He himself a musical genius. Remember Sigaram... He awestruck the seasoned pros.
Faithful to the highest standard of Indian Classical music, musical genius in Shri.S.P.B steals your heart with Vannam konda.......
His piloo is special... because it has been sung by ONE & ONLY Shri.S.P.B with his expressive voice.

Lover boy always does justice to the composer's virtuosity.

Whether Classical heavy wt like Shankarabaranam or fun, playful, bubbly, energetic Aye kutti munnaley.... or DIVINE Aaayar paadi.....

GOOD SINGING MATTER!
He delivers them IMMORTAL with his vibrant, emotive vocal.

Inhale the sugam, cleanse your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmpDjmb6n1c&feature=related

My man , YOU ROCK! :)

lots of love to SPB!

pure bliss
17th August 2008, 12:05 AM
SPB told about ARR to the participant.

Rahman is the one of the best music composer. You got struggled while singing the line 'sadugudu sadugudu..........sadugudu sadugudu aadiya marathadi.......thara nana thara nana thara nana suda suda kidaikira idly......'. Wow wow wow wat a beautiful composition by Rahman. Even me too struggled while recording this song. Rahman himself sung this song and asked me to sing as he did. I struggled at these lines while singing. But Rahman did not stuck up anywhere while he sung this song to me. Also he did not miss any of the words. This lyrics were written by Na.Muthukumar. First, Rahman composed the tune and then the lyrics were written. Rahman is such a great composer. While we recorded this song, the female voice was not included. When the song was released, I could feel that Rahman had made this song in a different dimension with a female voice. The song is really nice. That is Rahman. He is a brilliant composer.

I asked Rahman, 'why dont you give a movie full of melodies?' He replied, ' I have lot of melody songs. I am ready to do a movie full of melodies. But the directors says that they dont need that kind of songs. I compose music as the director's wish'. Rahman can do any kind of music. Rahman is a great composer. That is Rahman.

Raghu
25th September 2008, 09:17 PM
SPB praises every one, he does not leave one single perosn

That is SPB sir 4 u