PDA

View Full Version : The True colours of Bollywood

Saamy
1st February 2007, 08:49 AM
[tscii:2fe4d36ffc]The 15-year ban on Bachchan
IndiaFM | Monday, 29 January , 2007, 09:11
From lip-locks to skimpy garb, Indian cinema has witnessed vetoes imposed by the censor board as well as the industry itself. Very few are aware of the ban on one of the greatest actors of Bollywood – a ban that shook the film industry by its roots. Yes, we are talking about the ban that emerged on the face of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan!

Many years ago, a show was being organized by ‘Stardust’ magazine for the Army Wives. Most of the actors from the film fraternity had agreed to be a part of the show. Just then, Bachchan received a call from Saira Banu, saying that Dilip Kumar wanted to meet up with him. On the day of the meeting, almost all the top actors from the industry were present in order to discuss how ethical it would be to get associated with a magazine that endorses yellow journalism. There were several rounds of meetings where the stars pondered over this issue. After a heated argument, it was decided that the Stardust Army Wives show must be boycotted.

It was also decided that the stars would ban all the magazines that included gossip, and that no star would give interviews to such publications. Stardust, of course, was in the lead. But as hypocritical as the celebrities could get, they started calling Bollywood magazines, asking them to take interviews quickly. Suddenly, the magazines had more content than they could accommodate. The stars declined any such incident having taken place. There was also an interview of Bachchan in Stardust, taken by journalist Uma Rao. The actor was furious when he learned that the article spoke against his family. He fired the journalist but it was too late. The magazine was already in circulation!

Interestingly, there was somebody leaking out the minutes of the mid-night meetings on a regular basis. These behind-the-door secrets were getting published openly in Stardust! Apparently, Stardust had its sources that were none other than some of the stars present in those meetings. Amitabh Bachchan said that he always knew this was inevitable. The information of the meets was bound to leak out someday. This gave him yet another reason to ban Stardust.

In the year 1975, the country saw an Emergency declared by Indira Gandhi. Reportedly, Amitabh Bachchan was very close to the Gandhi family. He is said to have used his influence in attempting to shut down Stardust. Censors got harsh on Stardust for carrying items on Amitabh. There was a strong censorship imposed on the press, due to which magazines other than Stardust had to suffer as well.

Stardust avenged the deed by imposing a ban on Bachchan. All the film magazines got together to form an association. They decided not to print anything about the actor, in any of their publications. In his defense, Amitabh said that he had banned the press from entering his sets almost till the end of 1989. However, he had nothing personal against any particular magazine.

Nari Hira, MD of Stardust, said that he had started taking Bachchan for granted, which is why he was shocked to learn about the mid-night meetings. He never imagined that Bachchan could join hands against them. But he agreed upon the existence of a cold war, and a misunderstanding between AB and Stardust that lasted for many years. Hira also went on to saying that this misunderstanding could have been solved if AB had contacted the magazine directly. Surprisingly, Amitabh also owned up for him folly. He said that he was wrong in being so adamant and banning the press – that he should not have turned down Stardust for interviews.

And while everybody wondered as to who would finally emerge supreme in this cold war, AB and Stardust decided upon a temporary truce. In 1982, AB met with a fatal accident. That is when Stardust offered a peace treaty to him by publishing an article on him in the magazine. The superstar was moved by this act, which tried to prove that Stardust considered AB as family. But when he recovered, the cold war continued.

In 1989, AB found himself stranded in the Bofors scandal. His movies failed to make it big at the B.O. The actor’s PRO went around, begging for the press to write about him. When he approached Stardust, a journalist insisted that AB must directly get in touch with the MD of the publication. So he met up with Nari Hari at his residence. The duo sat down and cleared all the misconceptions that had taken place over the years. Hira was humbled by AB’s graciousness. He decided to call for a ceasefire! And thus, the 15-year cold war came to an end. The ban on Bachchan was finally lifted.[/tscii:2fe4d36ffc]

Saamy
1st February 2007, 08:51 AM
[tscii:316214d6c8]// The actor’s PRO went around, begging for the press to write about him //

:lol:

amitabh is a real fake guy. he wears a wig always to cheat the public.

most of the bollywood big shots have links with terrorists, who bombard india.. what a shame for the public to support people like these... :banghead:
please discuss more such things here... bo[/tscii:316214d6c8]

Saamy
1st February 2007, 09:07 AM
in 1980's amitabh was acting in a movie with kamal after giraftaar.. the movie was almost 80% over.. when our big B saw the rushes of the movie, he came to know that kamal haasan had overshadowed him and Big B cudnt match kamal in anything.. so he bought the movie and never released it.. he gave a reason that he being a MP cant come as a killer in the movie..

but in the very next movie,which was the remake of oru kaithiyim dairy, he comes as a man who kills three people.. what a big cheat is this BIG B ...

MADDY
1st February 2007, 12:22 PM
Saamy, the title should read "True colors of Amitabh" 8-) :lol: ....

come on, u cant generalise Bollywood with Amitabh and SRK......there are good guys like Aamir,Ajay,Akshay kumar, Akshay Khanna etc etc..... :D

Saamy
1st February 2007, 12:26 PM
Saamy, the title should read "True colors of Amitabh" 8-) :lol: ....

come on, u cant generalise Bollywood with Amitabh and SRK......there are good guys like Aamir,Ajay,Akshay kumar, Akshay Khanna etc etc..... :D maddy, there is nothing negative in the topic.. u can also discuss abt the good deeds done by aamirkhan or any other bollywood guy..

thinkfloyd
1st February 2007, 04:35 PM
saamy,
I second Maddy w.r.t Thread Title...

Saamy
1st February 2007, 05:26 PM
saamy,
I second Maddy w.r.t Thread Title...thinkfloyd, even if i may have some wrong -ve notions abt bollywood, u can bring out their true good colours also.

is true colours a - ve term????

selvakumar
1st February 2007, 05:36 PM
Kaarthi,
:roll: Do you want to say that our industry has MANY SAINTS who have enriched their industry with true colours ? :roll: :oops: I think these kind of things exist everywhere. Right from the moment, we start a day We will see lot of things like this.

Would appreciate IF you could put down your points that disturb you when it comes to Bollywood so that we can discuss? :)

m_23_bayarea
1st February 2007, 07:57 PM
[tscii:254cf66726]The 15-year ban on Bachchan
[/tscii:254cf66726]

Saamy, every person, every industry, will have pros and cons! Nobody is perfect ... Every body is just human! As preachy as it might sound, I dont think it's a great idea to dig in to the dark shades of somebody just cos we dont like them, and just see the brighter shades of somebody, just cos we like them!

:cry: :oops: :cry:

Saamy
1st February 2007, 10:08 PM
@selvakumar,

we know well abt our industry.. already namma thaan TF section-la thaakkuromey...

we all know that hindi cinema people are trying to cheat the world by projecting them as Indian cinema..

the IIFA awards conducted by them is a total farce.. all these bollywood stars participate in it, knowing that everything is fixed.. they know abt the BIG B, then why do they praise him???

even IFFI, they treated the real good cinema people of india like shyam benegal, cheran etc.. very badly.....

bollywood stinks.. they have connections with the underworld which is too obvious.. i think they are a bunch of criminals, except a very few...

if someone here argues that some X or Y is a good character, then why that X or Y goes around praising other criminals.???

the tamil film industry is far better... rajini may do monkey tricks in his movies.. but he is daring enough to show his bald head to the world.. what abt this deceitful cheat amitabh??

m_23_bayarea
1st February 2007, 10:11 PM
rajini may do monkey tricks in his movies.. but he is daring enough to show his bald head to the world.. ??

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :hammer: :argh: :curse: :skull: :argue:

Saamy
1st February 2007, 10:12 PM
another example.. saif ali khan won the national award for his ordinary performance in humtum..
at that time, his mother sharmila tagore is the chief of the censor board.. :banghead: what nonsense.. isnt it so obvious that the award is fixed??????..

Designer
1st February 2007, 10:58 PM
//DIGR

the tamil film industry is far better... rajini may do monkey tricks in his movies.. but he is daring enough to show his bald head to the world.. what abt this deceitful cheat amitabh??

Saamy : do stick to the topic about Bollywood. btw all actors use monkey ropes or cables for stunt work, not only Superstar :). And Superstar IS showing his normal appearance to the world and doesn't pretend to be young like some others. 8-)

//

Surya
2nd February 2007, 12:51 AM
another example.. saif ali khan won the national award for his ordinary performance in humtum..
at that time, his mother sharmila tagore is the chief of the censor board.. :banghead: what nonsense.. isnt it so obvious that the award is fixed??????..

Stuff like this happens all the time! Ppl get awards when they don't deserve it in Kollywood and HOllywood also.

But it all evens out in the end. 8-)

Saif Deserves a NA for his Brilliant performance in OMKARA. But it probably won't go to him. :(

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2007, 08:12 AM
[tscii:e1113bad56]The 15-year ban on Bachchan
[/tscii:e1113bad56]

Saamy, every person, every industry, will have pros and cons! Nobody is perfect ... Every body is just human! As preachy as it might sound, I dont think it's a great idea to dig in to the dark shades of somebody just cos we dont like them, and just see the brighter shades of somebody, just cos we like them!

:cry: :oops: :cry:

I seem to get along with ur views too many times

:) :thumbsup:

m_23_bayarea
2nd February 2007, 08:17 AM
I seem to get along with ur views too many times

:) :thumbsup:

I was in fact gonna say that to you! :P

rocketboy
2nd February 2007, 10:14 AM
Saamy you rock man. :thumbsup:
I've already boycotted Bolly stuff :thumbsup: . I loathe Bolly. Bolly sucks big time man .If one wants to watch real quality movies then there are so many Malayalam movies. My friends say Bengali movies are also equally good ( Though I haven't watched a single one so far). Ithulla enna oru kodumaina neraiya Chennai girlsukku ennamo Hindila pseurathu stylenu oru nennaippu. Hindi padam paapaluga. Iron Maiden kepaluga.Aana
Tamizhla mathika maataluga. :twisted: :twisted: Ivangala enna panrathu

Sinthiya
2nd February 2007, 10:26 AM
rocketboy, yaen ivalavu kovam? :roll:...

MADDY
2nd February 2007, 11:16 AM
actually he is true sinthiya..... :D .

chennai girls think bollywood is something too great and speaking in Hindi is divine........i agree that most bollywood are too handsome, but they watch a bollywood movie without understanding Hindi and they are proud of that.....actually their tastes are a bit hollow.....

rocketboy, girls are the same irritating everywhere.......its better we ignore them cos they are not going to change until they become a wife or a mom...... :D .....btw, i'm trying to ignore them for the past 6 years and still unsuccessful...... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g354I5qm-gw

no wonder chennai girls are crazy abt Bollywood heroes.... :wink:

nerdy
2nd February 2007, 02:15 PM
I've already boycotted Bolly stuff :thumbsup: . I loathe Bolly. Bolly sucks big time man .If one wants to watch real quality movies then there are so many Malayalam movies. My friends say Bengali movies are also equally good ( Though I haven't watched a single one so far). Ithulla enna oru kodumaina neraiya Chennai girlsukku ennamo Hindila pseurathu stylenu oru nennaippu. Hindi padam paapaluga. Iron Maiden kepaluga.Aana

Well said Rocket Boy.

Sinthiya
2nd February 2007, 11:47 PM

chennai girls think bollywood is something too great and speaking in Hindi is divine........i agree that most bollywood are too handsome, but they watch a bollywood movie without understanding Hindi and they are proud of that.....actually their tastes are a bit hollow.....

rocketboy, girls are the same irritating everywhere.......its better we ignore them cos they are not going to change until they become a wife or a mom...... :D .....btw, i'm trying to ignore them for the past 6 years and still unsuccessful...... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g354I5qm-gw

no wonder chennai girls are crazy abt Bollywood heroes.... :wink:
i watch Hindi movie without understanding too...:roll: (subtitles save me :oops:)...that doesn't mean anything - it just means we appreciate other languages too...(FYI - i'm not a chennai girl...:lol:...)

...your comment about girls in general is interesting...:x...

thamizhvaanan
3rd February 2007, 08:11 AM

chennai girls think bollywood is something too great and speaking in Hindi is divine........ yup maddy... last month we had this natinal level techfest in our college. A team from NIT trichy were participating in my event in which there were two girls... both the girls were from chennai, but still they were yapping in hindi :banghead: seems like they picked up hindi only in college... but still ennamo hindi naatula porandha madhiri penathitu irundhaanga... :lol2:

but still i was kadalai frying in tamil only with them... :mrgreen:

MADDY
3rd February 2007, 12:59 PM
...your comment about girls in general is interesting...:x...

:lol: :lol: .....hey its true.....imagine a world where guys dont care/disturb girls at all.......it'lll be much peaceful than what it is now...... 8-)

TV, yes to convince girls , bollywood/hindi knowledge is a add-on....... :wink: ......so anyone needs Hindi training just buzz me,......

ek gaanv mein ek kisan raghu thatha :lol: :wink: :arrow:

thamizhvaanan
3rd February 2007, 04:11 PM
TV, yes to convince girls , bollywood/hindi knowledge is a add-on....... :wink: ......so anyone needs Hindi training just buzz me,......
:lol: I do know hindi... but it was funny how they were tryin to talk in hindi... eventhough they were stammering half the time.. :rotfl:

I think enough digression... :oops: :yessir:

Saamy
3rd February 2007, 09:26 PM
Tamizhla mathika maataluga. :twisted: :twisted: Ivangala enna panrathu well said rocketboy...

but do not curse hindi speaking hindi people.. i only pity them..

Surya
4th February 2007, 12:48 AM

Whats there to pity? They're speaking their mother tongue...just like u and I speak in tamil. :?

Surya
4th February 2007, 12:50 AM
:lol: I do know hindi... but it was funny how they were tryin to talk in hindi... eventhough they were stammering half the time.. :rotfl:

:lol2:

It's just a dumb fad, just like speaking in English or thanglish was seen as cool @ one time. It'll fade away soon. Hopefully. :P

Sinthiya
4th February 2007, 11:46 AM
:lol: :lol: .....hey its true.....imagine a world where guys dont care/disturb girls at all.......it'lll be much peaceful than what it is now...... 8-)
hmm.....pls continue to ignore them girls for a peaceful world... :P

nalla samaalippu...:poke:...

thamizhvaanan
4th February 2007, 05:12 PM
nalla samaalippu...:poke:... :evil: I can read, write and speak Hindi... :oops:
hindi therinjirundhum thaNadaKathudan thai mazhiyil kadalai pOttadharKu enna paraatradha vittutu ippadi nakkal penna koodadhu :x :notthatway:

Ramakrishna
4th February 2007, 05:15 PM
hindi therinjirundhum thaNadaKathudan thai mazhiyil kadalai pOttadharKu enna paraatradha vittutu ippadi nakkal penna koodadhu :x :notthatway:

Neenga india thai mozhiyil kadalai pottirunthaa paaraattirukalaam

thamizhvaanan
4th February 2007, 05:21 PM
Neenga india thai mozhiyil kadalai pottirunthaa paaraattirukalaam ramsu.. can u please define that "india thai mozhi" :lol2:

great
4th February 2007, 09:06 PM

Kadalai podrathukku best language DamiL than :froggrin: atha nee use pannathu thappae illa :clap:

thamizhvaanan
4th February 2007, 11:26 PM
ennai parattiya nalla ullamey... :notworthy: nandri!! :ty:

rocketboy
5th February 2007, 12:11 AM

I have not cursed them at all :o And why should I pity them. They speak Hindi just like you and I speak Tamizh. The northies (the film fraternity) do not respect good cinema made in south India . They humiliate good actors/directors like Cheran, Girish Karnad . Shivaji sir had to wait for many years to get the Dada Saheb Palke award . When Cheran's autograph was chosen for the most popular film award many raised a hue and cry over its selection. And for those who don't know it was chosen only because Mani Rathnam was a part of the jury . The IIFA award function is a farce. They only choose Hindi actors/films for awards .Sometimes I am made to think ,'Am I living in India or Hindia?' Thats why I dislike Bolly stuff.

I can write more on this. It will only send wrong signals to the readers.

Lambretta
5th February 2007, 12:42 AM
I've already boycotted Bolly stuff :thumbsup: . I loathe Bolly. Bolly sucks big time man .If one wants to watch real quality movies then there are so many Malayalam movies.
Quality ones in the sence the ones w.out the masala stuff?
Also I'd agree w/ u in case of the present-day Bolly movies (most if not all).......the old ones had more quality in them....

Chennai girlsukku ennamo Hindila pseurathu stylenu oru nennaippu. Hindi padam paapaluga. Iron Maiden kepaluga.Aana
Reminds me of the dialogue by Kanchana in Kathalikka Neramillai: "We dont see tamil pics. we see only english pics."... :P :lol:

Lambretta
5th February 2007, 12:56 AM
girls are the same irritating everywhere.......its better we ignore them cos they are not going to change until they become a wife or a mom......
Maddy buddy, 'agree w/ all u say here except for the "until" clause, wich is no longer guaranteed to hold good in today's scenario....unless perhaps ur talking bout sum interior village girls....('Roja' movie types :P) :(
Oh yea, saw the video in ur link......tat doesnt make sense at all.....if he'd really tried to grab a gal like tat while walking on a street in the west, he'd be arrested for sexual assault! :roll: :P
Also makes me wonder as it often does, y r Bolly movies nowadays mostly shot in foreign locations, showing the actors living as NRIs?? I've seen way too many of them w/ videsi locales.....y, rnt ther ne good places left in India to shoot quality films?? :roll: :x
IMO this is the kinda opinion tat even westerners who watch them tend to get....!

Sinthiya
5th February 2007, 09:27 AM
:evil: I can read, write and speak Hindi... :oops:
aaah....there you go :lol: ...neenagalum antha girls pola thaan paesirupeenga, thappa paeseetinganna athan ethukkum Tamil-la pesa-lamnu vititeenga... :wink: ...

anyways, enough digression from my part...:oops:

Saamy
5th February 2007, 10:18 AM

Whats there to pity? They're speaking their mother tongue...just like u and I speak in tamil. :? yes.. but i pity they have to watch bollywood movies :lol: :lol: and their stars are like criminals :lol: :lol:

rookie007
25th April 2007, 04:59 AM
hmmm I have to admit ... Long time ago, I did like Bollywood and did watched tons of movie with subtitle 8-) .....but just like 5 years ago or something, they started to go rubbish with some of their work....
and these days they are more into sex then into real movies...
the songs are very horrible and very vulgur ..... HIV is #1 in India now, we actually BEAT Africa. I do not understand why they are making movies that are so stupid ....Bollywood is filled with SHIT .... I still do not know how Sanjay Dutt eascaped the Bomb Blast that happend in 1992 (if am I not right). And how Salman Khan escaped after getting drunk and drove the car and killed many people. They dipict "Bollywood" as India's Holly wood... TO my knowledge I think it is time ... Tamil..Telugu and other states spread their wing..because Bollywood is not showing what India is....
yes I did like movies such as RDB..Fanaa..Guru ...these are some of the movies that we can see the true India....
if we take Shanker director he shows what is going on in India and other directors make such attempt...Bollywood getting money from under world and using that as their production budget...I do not think that is a good idea.....
Look at their flops in the last couple of years....They spended so much money on movies cost more then 30+crores and all went down the drainage.....
I even have a friend here who is from North India who is getting sick of Bollywood stlye movies.... he actually watched some of the movies that are from South and really appriciated for quality movies.........
Tamil is just starting with their big budget movies: SivaJi and Dasa ....in 5 more years we will be making movies with huge budget without the help of underworld...soon Telugu will follow us and show the real world that there is more Bollywood crap in India....
The last two movies I watched...KARRISH and DHOOM 2....what the hell .... Karrish can into GARRBAGE, the movie is a lift of from various hollywood movies and I cannot believe people went and was amazed by it.....GET THE HELL OUT!!!!

rookie007
8th July 2007, 11:54 PM
in 1980's amitabh was acting in a movie with kamal after giraftaar.. the movie was almost 80% over.. when our big B saw the rushes of the movie, he came to know that kamal haasan had overshadowed him and Big B cudnt match kamal in anything.. so he bought the movie and never released it.. he gave a reason that he being a MP cant come as a killer in the movie..

but in the very next movie,which was the remake of oru kaithiyim dairy, he comes as a man who kills three people.. what a big cheat is this BIG B ...

What are sour LOSER... anywaz we all know who is the BEST actor in Indian Cinema 8-) ..no need to worry ..the one and only our Kamal Hassan...

thilak4life
9th July 2007, 12:07 AM
Aha...who cares about big budget crap like krish or Don?

There are decent films like, Omkara, Dor, khosla ka ghosla, Black friday, etc - Just that we don't look out for such films. And they aren't spoken about. I would recommend those films to know about the talented Indie filmmakers from the north.

I personally believe, Bolly can make decent crossover films like RDB and LRM than pathetic stuff like Krish or don.

BUT, this year, they haven't given good films. We have Mozhi, Parutheeviran, Chennai-28 - all decent films. :thumbsup:

On Big B, he used all the power he had, to push Aandavar back to Thamizh cinema. One of the reasons why I hate him :evil:

unhappyboy
22nd July 2007, 08:38 PM
On Big B, he used all the power he had, to push Aandavar back to Thamizh cinema. One of the reasons why I hate him :evil:

Oh please...as if KH had any chance against Big B. :lol: Even Super* had to play second fiddle to Big B most of the time, so KH would've never attained any popularity in Hindi Cinema at any rate.

He was no match for Big B, so why would he use all his power to push KH back to tamil cinema? :? To say Big B was afraid of KH's popularity is ludicrous...it's like saying super* is afraid of vj's popularity.:lol:

thilak4life
22nd July 2007, 08:53 PM
First, your logic is twisted.

1) Rajini played second fiddle to Kamal.
2) Amitabh played second fiddle to Kamal. and he miserably failed and fared poorly against Kamal's performance in Geraftaar.
3) Kamal's hindi outings, Ek tuje ke liye, Sadma, Saagar were commercially successful.

Other South indian actors aren't even in the picture!

Kamal has said that he avoided working under bollywood banners as the funds were from questionable sources.

Finally,

Pity, naive and sick that your example/comparison/metaphor is ridiculous. :hammer:

And Rajini is ruled out here. He isn't even in the picture. Why do you bring him here? :lol2: Or do you want him to be bashed and ridiculed?

unhappyboy
22nd July 2007, 10:34 PM
2) Amitabh played second fiddle to Kamal. and he miserably failed and fared poorly against Kamal's performance in Geraftaar.

BB was the hero in that film. KH played second fiddle. Why are you changing facts?

Kamal's hindi outings, Ek tuje ke liye, Sadma, Saagar were commercially successful.

Three hits, wow! :D I am sure BB was scared. :lol:

Kamal has said that he avoided working under bollywood banners as the funds were from questionable sources.

Avoided working under Bollywood banners??? :lol: C'mon, man, who gave him the chance anyway?

And Rajini is ruled out here. He isn't even in the picture. Why do you bring him here? LOL Or do you want him to be bashed and ridiculed?

Point being, if RK can't match BB, how can KH who can't even measure up to RK's success, or even that of Chiranjeevi's? :D

thilak4life
22nd July 2007, 11:12 PM
ippove kanna kattudhe :)

The point is, Bollywood isn't kollywood. Bollywood couldn't/didn't/wouldn't accept a con man doing tricks :lol2: We know that Rajini remade Big b films and made a career out of it with *animated* gimmicks! :P Anga poi yenna panna mudiyum? :lol:

Kamal doesn't need it. Instead, Amitabh needs an 'oru kaydhiyin diary' to give a hit there. :lol:

BTW, what's with this comparison to Rajni? We know that Rajini is just a mass star. So, he is bound to get more box office collections. :P Better compare him to vijay or vijayganth or chiranjeevi! And neither of these actors succeeded in bollywood , couldn't get close to even Nagarjuna or chakraborthy, apram yenga kamal? :D

The point is, Kamal's acting was appreciated in the north. As we know, Kamal isn't a mass star. What he could do is, balance commercial success with meaningful films and roles, he is the only actor who could still command a box office power. So, he is isn't stereotyped or typecast. He could however garner attention in spite of that. No other in this mainstream world could sustain! and with those films with performance as well as success, Kamal's popularity was sky high. Big B did all he could to stop Kamal from entering bollywood. If you didn't know that, you can just live in self-deluded world, yeah you must be really *unhappy* BAI :lol:

Geraftaar has Kamal playing the main character. In fact, Big b doesn't appear the whole first half! Now, did you watch that film or not? :hammer: I'm sure you didn't and I'm sure your next reply would be wholesome cr@p. You're just another troll who just triggers a fight for the heck of it. So, :wave:

smith1
25th July 2007, 04:39 PM
Kamal's career in bollywood was sabotaged mainly by amit.

We have already spoken abt 1 film which they acted together & was almost complete but did not release, courtesy amit.

Amit also chopped off certain scenes in hum pertaining to rajini.

Amitabh sure was insecure.

crajkumar_be
25th July 2007, 05:51 PM
We have already spoken abt 1 film which they acted together & was almost complete but did not release, courtesy amit.

Khabardar

Miami
30th July 2007, 12:46 AM
Indha Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood ellame crap thaan..... Ithaiyellaam vittittu , better start watching documentaries and cartoons.

Winged Migration. Breathtaking!! Outstanding!

The March of the Penguins. Excellent! Marvellous!

Ice Age. Hilarious!

:D :D :D

Lambretta
1st October 2007, 12:24 AM
Indha Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood ellame crap thaan..... Ithaiyellaam vittittu , better start watching documentaries and cartoons.

Winged Migration. Breathtaking!! Outstanding!

The March of the Penguins. Excellent! Marvellous!

Ice Age. Hilarious!

:D :D :D
Wat bout Cars? :D

/DIG