PDA

View Full Version : IR BGM's

Oldposts
25th December 2004, 10:05 PM
Topic started by t.madhan. (student@unigoa.ernet.in) (@ 202.41.117.3) on Thu Oct 23 11:14:53 EDT 1997.
<font size="-1">All times in EDT +9:30 for IST.</font>
<hr>

Oldposts
Old responses (http://tfmpage.com/forum/23489.bgm.html)

Oldposts
Mahendran is one of the directors in whose movies IR's music plays a parallel key role.I happened to watch Pootaada Pootukkal movie recently. The heroine's yearning for a child is brought out beautifully through his bgms. Even the songs were very melodious(Anandam anandam nee thandadu, Vanna vanna pooncholayil), rendered very well by SJ.

Oldposts
the best bgm i have ever listened to is the violin bit from "nettri kan" starring rajni. illayaraja would have used a violin bit when ever the father rajini is shown on the screen, the sort of "nakkal" ness for his charecter being depicted for about 20 minutes in that 2 1/2 hour film for people to understand his character. what the director had taken 20 minutes time to depict that feature of rajinis character in that film is done easily by illayaraja thro that violin bit in just 2 minutes flat.

what a composer illayaraja is!!

Oldposts
hari kal.
Yes, I have that piece with me, with short violin strokes and responding symphonic violins. What you said is true. It comes during the first 20 minutes of the movie (right from when he gets up in the beginning, bath, selecting cloths from wardrobe, etc) with many variations. Notable one is when Rajini goes to the pooja room and hugs Lakshmi. It will be the above combo with nice mirudhangam beats. Thanks for reminding a beautiful theme.

Oldposts
Yeah!!! I can still recollect the violin piece IR renders for the flirt appa Rajini in Netri kann.

Oldposts
Yeah!!! I can still recollect the violin piece IR renders for the flirt appa Rajini in Netri kann.

Oldposts
Where should I get the Aan Paavam's romantic bacground music , and two fighting background music? The romantic bits are really amazing..Please guide me.

Oldposts
hey do u kno piano notes for the song vaseegara from minnale?? if u do plz can u tell me pleaaaaaaase.....:(
thanx:)

Oldposts
please suggest me an indian website which offers
azhagi tamil movie video clips!!!!!!!!!!

Oldposts
Hi people
vanakam

Please anybody there share the songs of Thalattu Padava *ring Partiban Music by Ilayaraja secondly
i am looking for songs from movie Chatriyan *ring VijayaKanth,thanks in advance. let me inform

Oldposts
hai
the best bgm ever heard is from mouna raagam
when karthik and revathy comes in the court scene
is the excellent theme and a great work by ilayaraja sir

Oldposts
guys can u tell me where i can download movie saamy from other than from isaitamil or rpj. i cant download from there. any other sites pls let me know. cheers!
anisha

Oldposts
The most revolutionary bgm in Indian films is in the telugu movie Shiva (udhayam in tamil). Raaja Sir redefined his own standards in BGM. Every frame (and every character) of the movie has a different theme and style. There were not many dialogues in the movie, just BGM. Even the punching sound, when people are fighting that was changed from the DISHUM-DISHUM sound to a more realistic version of it. Every other MD is still following that format till date to create realistic effect in fights. Even in the north where BGM is almost never acknowledged, the reviewers made special mention of the amazing BGM in Shiva.

Jag

Oldposts
I want to download (free) mouna raagam theme music and also punnagai mannan's wonderful music bit(kamalhaasan's dance with revathy)also aan paavam's romantic music bit. Where do I get this.Please inform me

Oldposts
i want to download baba rap by blaze

Oldposts
i want baba rap by blaze

Oldposts
Jayanthi
You can find the some BGM pieces (punnagai mannan's) in Song of the day thread archives. Just look at the top of TFM page home page for the links.

Oldposts
Dear IR fans,
I have just uploaded the BGM clips from Amman Kovil Kizhakkale about 24 files ( man.. what a pain to U/L to the coolgoose.com), in my openion, the movie was less than ordinary, however the songs as every one knows were one of the nicest of IR. Listen to the BGM clips of this movie how IR has done some excellent job to movies of this sort also.
I really need some body who can volunteer to host some of the greatest BGMs of IR movies in a public domain( entire Mouna Raagam movie , Vanna Vanna Pookkal, Murattu kaazhai, Idayam, Chinna Thambi, Sigappu Rojakkal, Karagaattakaaran, Ullasa Paravaigal, Kazhugu, Moonram pirai etc...)to send me e mail, so I can send them a copy on CD.
I really do not find time to U/L to coogoose or uther sites ( I was just trying to see how long it takes to U/L in coolgoose)
Any other suggestions are welcome, let me know about the quality too.
follow this link:
http://www.coolgoose.com/go/music?user=blimbos&go=1 (http://www.coolgoose.com/go/music?user=blimbos&go=1
)

Prabhudas

Oldposts
If we start talking about Ilayaraja's Bachground Score we can keep talking forever. He is simply the best in India.
As someone has mentioned before Shiva (Udhayam) is one excellent example. Can you guys recall AgniNatchathiram...every character had a theme, it was simply fantastic. Nooravathu naal, more than the artists performance or the scene sequence, the music brought the terror better in that movie. We can keep quoting examples forever. He is really a genius who redefined background music in Indian cinema.

Oldposts
Illayaraja Genius is less understood in the North. Background score of his captures emotions and characterises them. With due credit North is devoid of emotions - most films look like plastics (that too recycled). Idaythai Thirudade BGM is also one IR's greatest. When Nagarjun walks in the forest (throws his cigaratee) and wants to lead a happy life - the BGM is absolutely great. Even Veedu BGM is full of violin pieces. His humility enhances his greatness! Long Live IR.

Oldposts
Where can I get Smt. M.S. Subbulakshmi's "Kurai Ondrum Illai" MP3 song for download?

Oldposts
IR has used trumpets for his bgm in a lot of masala movies to lift up the hero's
character (esp. in Rajini's movies). There is one movie 'Vetri karangal' *ing Prabhu & Prem (I guess),
in which his bgm or theme music is outstanding. It's obviously an average masala movie.
Has anyone watched this movie? Is there any site which offers this bgm?
I'm still hunting for it with no hope. Thank you.

Oldposts
I had been touring the world for the past 5 years and had been in almost all of western world.I had been listening to all sorts of BGM in English and and other western Classics. None would equal our Ilayuarajs BGMs whcih are uncomparable.His BGM in Films Would make us go in tears-Even the HArdest rock would cry-TO mention a few just listen to the BGMs in Apoorva Sagotharargal and Anbulla Rajinikanth.Bcoz he was born in India and that too in tamilnadu he was not given his due respect and recognition as the other 'symphonics' have deserved.

Oldposts
illayaraja might have done some catchy numbers in his start of his career...but most of his recent films and the middle ones are monotonous.....it is the same "GRAMMMATHU DUBBUKU...." He cannot do a complete western song. It is a refreshing change to have Harris Jayaraj, Rahman and new directors ho are giving variety !

Oldposts
o ok.

Oldposts
vijay,Iam happy that IR doesn't often resort to the plastic pop songs which are rampant in every music channel, aped by every MD just because that is what the teeny weeny crowd wants. BTW, this thread is to review the bgms. Let us not hijack its purpose and reduce it to war of MDs.

Oldposts
to read my opinion about background score of movie lagaan click here
http://www.mouthshut.com/readreview/46797-1.html

Oldposts
to see mine
http://www.mouthshut.com/readreview/46793-1.html

Oldposts
Check out

http://www.ee.duke.edu/~vijay/BGM.html (http://www.ee.duke.edu/~vijay/BGM.html
)

Site updated with Naadodi Thendral, Alaigal Oyvathillai and En Uyir Thozhan

-Vijay

Oldposts
Guys just uploaded the BGM from AANPAAVAM. The love theme from the movie is amazing and one among IR's best. Listen to it at http://web.music.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=97049

Oldposts
hi vijay vijay plz read this ,
I have read ur response!!!1 it's too good to read abt IR but if this kind of things repeats in future then unakkuu sangu uutha vendiathuthan!!!! dai! kenapuu iny ethavathu IR
visathiyale thalaiya nolaiche or thappa feed back koduthenna aruthu naikku potruvanda naye!!
IR-i pathi unakku ennada theriyum pichakara payale!!!!!!!!!! saathuda kuuu
by,
ramesh senthi(kurumbu_ku@epatra.com)

Oldposts
hi vijay vijay plz read this ,
I have read ur response!!!1 it's too good to read abt IR but if this kind of things repeats in future then unakkuu sangu uutha vendiathuthan!!!! dai! kenapuu iny ethavathu IR
visathiyale thalaiya nolaiche or thappa feed back koduthenna aruthu naikku potruvanda naye!!
IR-i pathi unakku ennada theriyum pichakara payale!!!!!!!!!! saathuda kuuu
by,
ramesh senthi(kurumbu_kuu@epatra.com)

Oldposts
hi guys,
I want kadhalukku mariyathai(IR) climax BGM.In this the music will come in the background when shalini bring cofee to vijay family, that is nice to listen while watching the film.
I immmediately want this music so could you give the link r web for me.
by
senthil prabhu

Oldposts
hi guys,
I want kadhalukku mariyathai(IR) climax BGM.In this the music will come in the background when shalini bring cofee to vijay family, that is very nice to listen while watching the film.
by
senthil prabhu

Oldposts
hi guys,
I want kadhalukku mariyathai(IR) climax BGM.In this the music will come in the background when shalini bring cofee to vijay family, that is very nice to listen while watching the film.
by
senthil prabhu(tamilvisel@yahoo.co.in)

Oldposts
Hello

Iam a vigorous Illayaraja fan . I need to know a site where I can download back ground themes of Thalapathi,Nayagan,Manaivi Ready,Muthal Mariyadhai. Can any one pls send me the link.

Best Regards
Rajesh

Oldposts
Does anyone know of any site that has the BGM for Sigappu Rojakkal? Especially the part where Kamal enters the textile store and happens to see Sri Devi...

Oldposts
I WANT ANAAMALAI RAJNI BACKROUND MUSIC

Oldposts
hi anyone have have rajnikanth Anaamalai backround music pls send to my email

Oldposts
Digression
"Ok friends,

Here comes the mega uploads of BGM clips ( my latest installment), for some reasons my old files have been deleted from the cool goose site ( don't know the reason)
The current upload includes some of the most wanted BGM clips, yes u all guessed it
1."Agni nathchthiram"....especially the Nirosha, Disco shanthi bits....
2.Kaadhalukku Mariyadhai...including the high voltage climax bit ( 110% packed with IR's musical emotions)
3. Pandavas - end score, for some reasons, Coolgoose server spitting with error everytime when I tried uploading the Title score
4. Some of the never before heard bits from " Thooral Ninnu Pochu"
5. " Pithamagan"
6. The awesome " Ramana" titles and other bits
7,finally the mesmerizing " valli" titles and other themes

Bonus...Anbulla rajinikanth bit

Guys I am not sure how long it would be before even the coolgoose sees it's demise like many others...so hurry and D/L them soon

Dear Shotdotcom, can I send u a full CD with more BGM clips, as I find this U/L to collgoose sometimes a PIA...also if u have a FTP server let me know, I can upload easily

Next installment
1.Kannukkul Nilavu
2.Ivan
3.Sigappu rojakkal
4.Ejaman
5.Nayagan
6.Mundhanai Mudichiu....

Happy d/l...
Prabhudas

http://www.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=101420 (http://www.coolgoose.com/music/song.php?id=101420
)

end digression

Oldposts
I can't remember of a better background score than the climax scene of a Nagarjuna movie "Geetanjali" in Telugu. I forget the name of the movie in Tamil. The movie is about two people who are fatally ill and are counting their last days.
The background music for the entire movie is so different and eerie. Really, I tell you I cannot remember of any background score that can be compared to this.I salute Illaiyaraja for this great composition.

Oldposts
Arvind .. Its idhayathai thirudaathey in tamil.
I feel it's one movie whose BGM can be released as an album.strting from the titles 2 the end it was raja's raajangahm.

Oldposts
hello how r u?

Oldposts
Does anyone here have BGMs for Mouna Raagam?? Please... I've wanted it badly for the longest time...

Oldposts
Hi all,
I need boys bit songs the iyappa song,jail song,and kathal konda kaname. Can any one send me the link

Oldposts
RAHMAN IS THE LIFE OF MUSIC HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
HE....HE....HE.......OH MY GOD.PLEASE HELP ME TO WRITE.HE...HE...HE IS THE GREAT.

Oldposts
Prbah do u know what is music if not keep your mouth shut rehman is a great composer but do not say a drop is mightier than the ocean. All drops are a part of the raja ocean.

Oldposts
hai,
i want to know how to hear aan paavam bgm ...help me

Oldposts
Vijaykannan,

Get a original VCD of Aanpavam, and watch out for the BGM. I mean, you can enjoy the music more, along with the scenes.

Oldposts
hey ya all . nice site , but some guys sux !!! especially the sonovabitch senthil ramesh . dear meathead senthil , if u think ir is great keep it for urself and jerk, don sell ya shit!! ppl feel free to express their opinion,u don try to justify that irs music is ocean!!its nuthin compared to the music legend ar rahman !!! now shut up n go jerk off meathead !!!

Oldposts
I neeed THe BGM from THalapathi where Rajini and SHobana have an argument about their relationship and Shobana walks off.....THe BEst BGM i heard from IR..almost Rahman like.....Pls upload them vijay thanks

Oldposts
I neeed THe BGM from THalapathi where Rajini and SHobana have an argument about their relationship and Shobana walks off.....THe BEst BGM i heard from IR..almost Rahman like.....Pls upload them vijay thanks

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts
Hi Friends

I need the 7/G Rainbow Colony BGM. Send a file to mail id.

Thanks

Oldposts
Please join my Yahoo Groups to download Maestro's BGMs.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/MaestroMagic/

Oldposts
hi friends can ne one tell me where can i get 7/G Rainbow Colony BGM if any one know just mail me....

Oldposts
Hi, You can get Vishwa Thulasi BGMs from here:
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/MaestroMagic

Oldposts
Join my Yahoo Groups to get the BGMs of Poove Poochoodava and Pagal Nilavu.
<a name="last"></a>

crvenky
20th February 2005, 04:17 PM
Hi,

You can hear Maestro's masterpiece BHARATHI from my Yahoo Groups.

coolcrave
28th April 2005, 11:40 AM
Where can i get vidyasagar's bgm The recent chandramukhi had excellent BGms.. the Veena(rajesh vaidhya) was superbly used...

rami
11th June 2005, 05:03 PM
Some of the best BGMs:

In Raaja paarvai, "Andhi mazhai song"
SPBs voice....
A very very beautiful song...

Punnagai mannan
Mouna raagam
Sethu
Duet
Netri kann
Nenjathai killathey

RR
18th April 2006, 08:24 PM
BGMs from Konji Pesalam (by crvenky)

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/MaestroMagic/files/Konji%20Pesalam/

jaiganes
19th April 2006, 10:03 AM
There is a BGM fill music in Sethu (library scene wher esethu proposes to Abitha the first time ). I heard this music in "Mugam" (S.Thanu produced movie directed by Gnana Rajasekharan). I also heard this music in couple of other films particularly in "Kaadhal". what/Who is the source of this music?

rajasaranam
20th April 2006, 05:20 PM
There is a BGM fill music in Sethu (library scene wher esethu proposes to Abitha the first time ). I heard this music in "Mugam" (S.Thanu produced movie directed by Gnana Rajasekharan). I also heard this music in couple of other films particularly in "Kaadhal". what/Who is the source of this music?

:roll: Let me Watch sethu again and let you know :)

bingleguy
20th April 2006, 05:24 PM
BGM in Nayakan ....awesome treat by IR !

BGM in Hey Ram ... i keep hearing them !

narayanan
1st May 2006, 02:27 PM
Bingle,
Here are couple of Nayagan BGMs I have:

My favourite: http://media.putfile.com/BGM3

Uncle neenga nallavara kettavara (http://media.putfile.com/BGM1) ;)

vasanth2006
2nd May 2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks narayanan.

that first BGM is simply out of world.

for getting most of the raja's BGM, You can join to Maestromagic Yahoo group.
i think most of the hubbers known this group.

njv
3rd May 2006, 05:22 AM
Where can i get vidyasagar's bgm The recent chandramukhi had excellent BGms.. the Veena(rajesh vaidhya) was superbly used...

In some of old IR movies.

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 08:37 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

swathy
3rd May 2006, 09:13 AM

too much :rotfl:

jaiganes
4th May 2006, 01:01 PM
Yesterday, was channel flipping and locked on to KTV .
The setting was a mountainous area where big group of people were doing meditation like Shaolin temple kinda martial arts school. The BGM was TERRRIFIC. The movie was "Paayum Puli". Never miss that BGM. It is one of the best in the movie and AMAZING. Hats off to IR!!

narayanan
4th May 2006, 01:22 PM
My other favourite: Mouna Ragam BGM (http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=5671928)

There are 3 files in the zip file, ranging from a classical version to a more Western one. Listen Theme 1, Theme 2 and THeme with Drums in the order. You sure would love the transition as I did :)

PS: Savefile hosting was down for maintainance at the time of posting. So I could'nt verify the upload. Any problems, let know.

vasanth2006
4th May 2006, 03:41 PM
My other favourite: Mouna Ragam BGM (http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=5671928)

There are 3 files in the zip file, ranging from a classical version to a more Western one. Listen Theme 1, Theme 2 and THeme with Drums in the order. You sure would love the transition as I did :)

PS: Savefile hosting was down for maintainance at the time of posting. So I could'nt verify the upload. Any problems, let know.

narayanan,

we ( me and my cousins) are really liked the karthik part in mounaragam and the BGM of that part. ( i always feel the karthik character is mani's fav. he used the same character in many films for example alaipayuthe madhavan.)
whenever the film is on TV, we were discussiong about the BGM of that part and enjoyed.

actually i didnt feel the transition of the themes. because i heared the BGM in movie only. so i am unable to. Now i feel the transition. very good find narayanan. (i also had this ringtone for my mobile)

narayanan
7th May 2006, 02:09 PM
A discussion on Rajini's MDs reminded me of 'Mannan'. There was a punch BGM that came multiple times in the entire movie, title theme, any challenge scene and finally Kushboo as the MD in the climax.

If anyone has that BGM, can you send it across :notworthy:
~~~~~~
<digr>
Vasanth,
Mouna Ragam was Mani's first and a major hit of the soft romance type movie. Maybe thats a reason he's using that character.
</digr>

UnlimtedMeals
15th May 2006, 02:02 AM
PLEEEASE someone upload Mugam Title Music by IR.

Really Arresting Heavy Drag Violins piece by IR.

UnlimtedMeals
15th May 2006, 02:39 AM
Can anyone tell me what this sample is and where I can get it?

Most Tamil MDs have used this sample. You must listen to the bits I mention to hear it. Sorry I could not post any file for it. But its excellent

YSR:

PooVaitha Poovil (PopCarn) 00:38-1:09. Listen to the background and not the Sax

HJ

Samurai BGM : Vikram intro shot when he is doing Mayurasanam and the camera focuses on his eyes and zooms out.

Kaaka Kaaka BGM: When the vilain Jeevan's Anna is shot by all the cops when he falls down near the railway tracks

Raikkonen
15th May 2006, 01:25 PM
i like Gopura Vasaliley and Punnagai Mannan's BGM..

narayanan
16th May 2006, 09:12 PM
Raikkonen,
I guess Punnagai Mannan Love Theme is in cooltoad, I think I might have that somewhere.

arsaregama
26th June 2006, 06:55 PM
although iam a hardcorefan of rahman i was searching for this partiular bgm of raja sir i didnt find it anywhere anyway here it goes the theme of chatriyan enjoy folkes
Your Download-Link:
http://www.uploading.com/?get=RPT88YF7

Hulkster
11th March 2007, 03:59 PM
Was listening to Madhu's BGMs...was startled to see the way he used the female melancholic chorus in a different fashion to the last time he used such a chorus for a sad ending....so teary and tugs at your hearts...not to mention the orchestra effect it had...sometimes listening to these BGM's i wonder how he manages to come up with so layman but complex orchestration of his BGMs..:D

The title song of the movie..ketkavilleiya sounded abit too simple for IR's standards but when it got played in different patterns and version s it amazingly elevates the song to a different level when you hear the song again. :P

crvenky
11th March 2007, 04:26 PM
Hulkster, Please hear the climax BGM of Adhu Oru Kanakkalam - done in similar fashion - chorus with orchestration heightening the melodrama.

Hulkster
11th March 2007, 04:28 PM
Alright venky sir :thumbsup:

thumburu
14th March 2007, 08:34 PM
Couple of days ago, KTV telecast a dud movie "Manam Virumbudhe Unnai". Well,I didnt care to watch the movie but listened to the bgm alone and it was sheer poetry in the language of melody!!!

Sanjeevi
14th March 2007, 09:56 PM
Couple of days ago, KTV telecast a dud movie "Manam Virumbudhe Unnai". Well,I didnt care to watch the movie but listened to the bgm alone and it was sheer poetry in the language of melody!!!

I liked two songs very mushc, one is the famous "Ilavenirkala panjami" and another sweet song"Manjal veyil???"

Raikkonen
30th April 2007, 01:24 PM
Mugam had very good BGM.. But the movie is often overlooked...

sureshmehcnit
21st June 2007, 07:48 PM
here is my thoughts on Kaadhalukku Mariyaadhai backgroud score

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2007/06/kaadhalukku-mariyaadhai-background.html

buggle
23rd June 2007, 01:58 AM
here is my thoughts on Kaadhalukku Mariyaadhai backgroud score

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2007/06/kaadhalukku-mariyaadhai-background.html

Amazing write-up Suresh, keep it up- esp the climax
When i heard the climax bit, i really got goosebumps...such a wonderful work by IR in BGM..
For someone who have not seen the movie, can easily figure out what's going on...

Another name of IR is BGM

sureshmehcnit
23rd June 2007, 07:56 AM
thanks buggle.... yeah, definitely the climax of KM had one of the best of IR BGM's.

vg123
18th August 2007, 01:24 AM
Ran across Rudraveena BGM (Telugu). Listen to this, it is a feast. By the way, IR won national award for this movie.

http://www.totaltollywood.com/music/mounaragam.php?s=rudraveena&l=1&page=0

vel
15th September 2010, 05:16 PM
raaja wins best BGM national award for pazhassi raaja !

Sanjeevi
15th September 2010, 05:18 PM
yeah

I am happy

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20100153330&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=52287

Sanjeevi
15th September 2010, 05:25 PM
தேசிய விருது அப்டேட் : சிறந்த பின்னணி இசையமைப்பாளர் இளையராஜா; சிறந்த நடிகர் அமிதாப் பச்சன்
புதுடெல்லி, செப்.15,2010

57வது தேசிய திரைப்பட விருதுகள் அறிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளன.

சிறந்த படம் : குட்டி ஸ்ராங்கு (மலையாளம்)

சிறந்த நடிகர் : அமிதாப் பச்சன் - படம் : பா (இந்தி)

சிறந்த நடிகை : அனன்யா சாட்டர்ஜி - படம் : அபோஹமான் (பெங்காலி)

சிறந்த பொழுது போக்கு திரைப்படம் : 3 இடியட்ஸ் (இந்தி)

சிறந்த சமூக திரைப்படம் : டெல்லி 6 (இந்தி)

சிறந்த இயக்குனர் : ரிதுபர்னோ கோஷ்

சிறந்த பின்னணி இசையமைப்பாளர் : இளையராஜா (பழசிராஜா - மலையாளம்)

சிறந்த இசைமையப்பாளர் : அமித் திரிவேடி (தேவ் டி - இந்தி)

சிறந்த பின்னணி பாடகர் : ரூபம் இஸ்லாம்

சிறந்த பின்னணி பாடகி : நிலஞ்சனா சங்கர்

tvsankar
2nd October 2010, 11:05 AM
Love theme

Ethanai type.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP01O-2NJmE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXYjGtpSa7c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxScSYtWW8A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2JYuWDEsc&feature=related

Idhuku peru BGMS.......

tvsankar
2nd October 2010, 11:07 AM
Ellam just Violin, Flute and the Guitar dhan..

But one thing........

Letters theriyadhavanuku - Ellam orae madhiriya riukum..

ADha pola than,

Rasikum Nyanam ilaldhavangaluku

ella instruments sound um orae madhiryaga thondrum.

Rasithu kaetal, vishayam puriyum.

Variteties puriyum........

tvsankar
2nd October 2010, 11:15 AM
Love theme

idhaiyae oru phd seiyanam...

Love - Start agum

adharku oru reply

2 peroda understanding

2 perum serndhu love ai feel panradhu

adhanal vandha closeness

ipadi - neriaya vishayam irukum..

i
IR - padathirkaga music seidhu irukar..
So

Characters, avanga style, avanga feelings

ipadi oru Classification vera sollanam.......

tvsankar
2nd October 2010, 11:23 AM
Best theme music to me...

No artificial..

Characaters - avanga feelings..

Bot one thing'

IR's Love theme - Lovers are tooooo much Rich - iIN their PURE LOVE and for their PURE AFFECTION.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7JZqQMywqo&feature=related

tvsankar
2nd October 2010, 11:28 AM
My sincere Thanks to sx42007 .

IR's BGMS ai,

Neat a , fine a, arrange panni irukar.......

Sunil_M88
23rd December 2010, 03:03 AM
Some BGMs I came across that stole my heart...

Nee paarththa (Instrumental) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TqB8U8rpx8&feature=related)

Lajja (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeERcZt1LMw)

Paa movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8UoaOftJZ8&feature=related)

Pallavi Anu Pallavi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVPnDJKt1M0)

irir123
30th December 2010, 04:29 AM
NANDALALA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zX1KskiQI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmkhidcPyBI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p5InPJ_Fr8&feature=related