PDA

View Full Version : Prabhudeva

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 01:31 AM
Let us discuss about our dancing sensation.
He is a great dance choreographer, reasonably good actor and an emerging talented director

bingleguy
6th February 2007, 01:35 AM
Ys ... he is one of our best Choreographer ..... along with his father Sundaram and his brother Raju ....

A very flexible body which twists and turns according to his wish .... he is really good in deducing steps ... and making heroes dance to his tunes ....

Ys true is emergin good as a director ..... he needs to concentrate more on photography first .... i feel instead of mass approach, he too can concentrate on photography ...... Good future for him ahead :clap:

i wish he does on

m_23_bayarea
6th February 2007, 01:37 AM
Great Dancer!

Good Director!

Has a lot more to offer... :D :D :D

Wibha
6th February 2007, 01:38 AM
:clap: he's an awesome director and DANCER

wonder y he came into acting :roll:

Tia
6th February 2007, 02:15 AM
So watcha guyz think is his best dancing song?

I mean when i was lil i liked his song mukkala mukapula or somethng and my aunt recorded it on a tape and i listened to it to much the tape broke :lol: mummy says it was my favourite song when i was lil :P

m_23_bayarea
6th February 2007, 02:17 AM

I mean when i was lil i liked his song mukkala mukapula or somethng and my aunt recorded it on a tape and i listened to it to much the tape broke :lol: mummy says it was my favourite song when i was lil :P

So that was abt 2 years ago? :lol:

I like the song Kadhalikkum Pennin Kaiyil from KAADHALAN! That's my fav song of his... :D

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 02:18 AM
Chikku Bukku was my fav then

Wibha
6th February 2007, 02:20 AM
i like venilavea and chikku bukku.and ekke sara from PUKAR :clap:

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 02:22 AM
onnu gavanicheenganna ippo sonna ellaa songs-um ARR music thaan, so Prabhudev and ARR made a good combo
:wink:

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 02:23 AM
Prabhudeva is actually from the state where i am residing now.He is from Mysore :2thumbsup:

Wibha
6th February 2007, 02:23 AM
onnu gavanicheenganna ippo sonna ellaa songs-um ARR music thaan, so Prabhudev and ARR made a good combo
:wink:

:lol: i was expecting dis from u ;)

kannannn
6th February 2007, 02:24 AM
One of my favourite Prabhu Deva choreographies is this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wyFwSGv_ac) from Lakshya. His stamp stands out. Watch out for the way he combines Bharatnatyam moves too. Pure genius. Excellent execution by Hrithik too.

Not to mention this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MZU33Gdmk0), where they perform Ramayanam mid way (don't know the name of the movie):

Tia
6th February 2007, 02:30 AM
naw..i mean v v v lil :P like when i was 3 :D :P

kewll! i'll take a luk at tht song! :D

So that was abt 2 years ago? :lol:

I like the song Kadhalikkum Pennin Kaiyil from KAADHALAN! That's my fav song of his... :D

Tia
6th February 2007, 02:34 AM
Oo yah that is such a kl song with all those graphixxx!

Chikku Bukku was my fav then

kb
6th February 2007, 02:51 AM
http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Interviews/Interview4/prabhu/prabhu-deva.html

interview.. of PD... nice guy

Kollywoodfan
6th February 2007, 03:35 AM
I like PD both dance wise and now director wise.

Acting, was not for him altho he did have some memorable roles that he pulled off like Penin Manathai Thottu, Ullam Kollai Poguthe...he could pull off the sad, underdog Romeo pretty well...

I guess Pokiri was a little easy for him since the story/scenes and stuff were all there despite his few changes and he had a powerful, dependent case

But his NVNV in telugu just blew me away...his screenplay was amazing, & he made Trisha act so well to the point that I couldn't even believe that it was actually her...he is excellent at the small details when it comes to love and expression

All the best for his future as a director! :clap:

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 02:04 PM
PD interview
http://sifymax.com/bbhome/max_newpopup_new.php?f=Prabudeva1_05feb07-128k.wmv&site=max

avven
6th February 2007, 02:33 PM
seems he is gonna become very good director as good dancer soon :2thumbsup:

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 08:24 PM
http://www.cinesouth.com/cgi-bin/function/wmvinterview.cgi

Erica
6th February 2007, 10:01 PM
my all time favourite of PD's choreography is Vennilavae Vennilavae from Minsara Kanavu :D .......... a mindblowing performance by PD and Kajol :clap: :clap:

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 10:11 PM
my all time favourite of PD's choreography is Vennilavae Vennilavae from Minsara Kanavu :D .......... a mindblowing performance by PD and Kajol :clap: :clap:

With Mindblowing music by ARR :D

Erica
6th February 2007, 10:23 PM

:exactly: ..........did i miss that :oops: .....and with lovely lyrics of Vairamuthu :clap:

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 10:27 PM

:exactly: ..........did i miss that :oops: .....and with lovely lyrics of Vairamuthu :clap:

and with nice cinematography by Ravi.K.Chandran and good production by AVM :lol:

ajithfederer
7th February 2007, 12:19 AM
direction , screen play ellam vuututey :lol2:

and with nice cinematography by Ravi.K.Chandran and good production by AVM :lol:

Ramakrishna
7th February 2007, 12:26 AM
yaen neenga solla kudaatha :wink:

direction , screen play ellam vuututey :lol2:

Raikkonen
9th February 2007, 11:40 AM
everybody in andhra know who wrote the screenplay for pournami and nvnv..

selvakumar
9th February 2007, 11:44 AM
everybody in andhra know who wrote the screenplay for pournami and nvnv..

Who :?:

Raikkonen
9th February 2007, 11:54 AM
MS Rajoo

Sanguine Sridhar
9th February 2007, 12:27 PM
Arr+Pd combo always works well!

we should not forget deva+Pd combo also. 'Kaathadikudhu' is evergreen!! 8-)

selvakumar
9th February 2007, 12:40 PM
MS Rajoo

Who is that ? Any pointers on the same :)

Raikkonen
9th February 2007, 01:29 PM
http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/archive/mr-nuvvostanante.html

That's the linkie..
but its fairly common knowledge...

Ramakrishna
11th February 2007, 10:08 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/11569.html