PDA

View Full Version : Best Pairs in Tamil Cinema

Pages : 1 [2]

Justice
29th November 2005, 02:56 AM
okay you were honest. I'm gona be honest.

Ajith looks amazing and is very cool. There's no words in English to describe him.

But vijay looks like a maleable malaria patient. vijay also looks like the twin sister of Paravai muniyamma but Paravai is taller than vijay and is very beautiful. Paravai feels bad to have vijay as her sister :lol:

thnku

this is for justice: whats the point lookin gd off stage?? u need to look gd on stage! i'm bein honest ajith looks like my house celaner, she comes every tues, thurs and sat, and she is better looking than ajith, the haircut, girly features, i must admit ajith is a fashionable women.

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 02:57 AM
thnx

yeah and now ajith isn't even the thickness of a cycle tyre.

Sabaash, Sariyaana potti !! :lol:

m_23_bayarea
Even rajini's dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd rather like an ACTOR with a manly look than an actoc who looks like an ACTRESS.

I totally agree !! But are you sure Ajith looks like an actress ?? :lol:

Justice
gaayu, do you know Aamir khan or Hrithik roshan? They both are handsome so you think they are girls? :lol:

then Leonardo must be a girl :evil:

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 02:58 AM
he does look like my cleaner for heavens sake!!!! ok so if vj is a malaria patient ajith is dead skeleton with ginger bones. i have never seen anyone who looks as bad as ajith in my life. i'm so depressed to be a cousin of an ajith looker like.

Ajith looks amazing and is very cool. There's no words in English to describe him.

But vijay looks like a maleable malaria patient. vijay also looks like the twin sister of Paravai muniyamma but Paravai is taller than vijay and is very beautiful. Paravai feels bad to have vijay as her sister :lol:

thnku

this is for justice: whats the point lookin gd off stage?? u need to look gd on stage! i'm bein honest ajith looks like my house celaner, she comes every tues, thurs and sat, and she is better looking than ajith, the haircut, girly features, i must admit ajith is a fashionable women.

m_23_bayarea
29th November 2005, 02:59 AM

Ithu konjam overa theriyala unakku ?? :lol:

Justice
29th November 2005, 02:59 AM
gaayini,

delete the cycle tyre comment, remember the past history. if you don't delete it then you'd see a different person :evil: :evil: :evil: and I'd call vijay as :evil: :evil: :evil:

remember Thiru sir :roll:

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 03:02 AM
yes 100% sure, an actor, doesn't need to be fair, i dnt get y ice is taking that a big issue and secondly, should actualoly have so flesh, bt look at what actresses are expected, fair skin, a trained smile, ( think ajiths been gay practicing how to smile in front of the mirror for 24 hours, 7 days) and slim body, the skinnier the better and the ability to show off even things that aren't good, e.g his sunglass in a building!!! he's the best at showing off like actresses. yentha loosu sunglass-a building-kula poduvan?

Even rajini's dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd rather like an ACTOR with a manly look than an actoc who looks like an ACTRESS.

I totally agree !! But are you sure Ajith looks like an actress ?? :lol:

Justice
29th November 2005, 03:03 AM
gaayini, you are jealous of Ajith. even you, a girl, can't match Ajith in his looks.

vijay looks like an undertaker :rotfl: with a face which look like :( and doens't have any mustache.

you know he has a problem in his eyes so he needs to correct it by wearing it, Ajith is smarter than vijay :wink:

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 03:04 AM
sorry, i remember an ajith fan using the sentence cycle tyre against vijay when ajith was fat and all of u were jealous that vj was slim, so sorry, i wnt delete it, and i'm gona stop hubbing soon so i dnt care if i get banned, and even if i do, i kno how to open another account and i'm in many other vijay fan clubs and forums to support vijay.

gaayini,

delete the cycle tyre comment, remember the past history. if you don't delete it then you'd see a different person :evil: :evil: :evil: and I'd call vijay as :evil: :evil: :evil:

remember Thiru sir :roll:

m_23_bayarea
29th November 2005, 03:04 AM
Ok guys !! Take it easy...They both are obviously good in their own ways....Why compare unnecessarily ??

Justice
29th November 2005, 03:05 AM
then vijay is a fading cycle tire :evil: :lol:

sorry, i remember an ajith fan using the sentence cycle tyre against vijay when ajith was fat and all of u were jealous that vj was slim, so sorry, i wnt delete it, and i'm gona stop hubbing soon so i dnt care if i get banned, and even if i do, i kno how to open another account and i'm in many other vijay fan clubs and forums to support vijay.

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 03:06 AM
me jealous??? oh come on! why on earth would i be jealous of that disguisting mooju??? ha, maybe a monkey in the zoo might.
wel i'm quitting this thread, dnt wana spam it.

gaayini, you are jealous of Ajith. even you, a girl, can't match Ajith in his looks.

vijay looks like an undertaker :rotfl: with a face which look like :( and doens't have any mustache.

you know he has a problem in his eyes so he needs to correct it by wearing it, Ajith is smarter than vijay :wink:

Kollywoodfan
Justice...life would be easier if you were more open-minded to others besides Ajith...Don't say you are...if anyone is compared with Ajith (be it Vijay, Vikram, or Surya...they will all end up in the dumps that way you talk!)

gorgeous gaayini
ajith is skinnier!

then vijay is a fading cycle tire :evil: :lol:

Justice
29th November 2005, 03:07 AM
you are jealous that vijay can't match Ajith.

vijay can only match Paravai muniyamma, sorry amma for comparing you with a low class :oops:

Justice
why can't you advise your vijay fan.

it's obvious Ajith is more handsome and is taller than vijay, at least look at some stills.
get rid of your obsession and have a look at the world

vikram and surya both look much better than vijay, even Simbhu

Justice...life would be easier if you were more open-minded to others besides Ajith...Don't say you are...if anyone is compared with Ajith (be it Vijay, Vikram, or Surya...they will all end up in the dumps that way you talk!)

gorgeous gaayini
wow! thats a fab avatar!

Kollywoodfan
29th November 2005, 03:09 AM
thank you! They look like a good couple (on screen of course!) They seem to be good friends off-screen.

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 03:11 AM
Ajith can't even match senthil o arya lets say, theres a tough competition between them too. now the competition is vijay and vikram, this is too luch ur comparing a lengend-vj, with a old starter-ajith, he started off and raise up bt then fell back down. he's in gd competition with arya, i must accept tht.

you are jealous that vijay can't match Ajith.

vijay can only match Paravai muniyamma, sorry amma for comparing you with a low class :oops:

Kollywoodfan
29th November 2005, 03:12 AM
justice

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 03:12 AM
yeah true, they are my favo actor and favo actress!

thank you! They look like a good couple (on screen of course!) They seem to be good friends off-screen.

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 03:13 AM
ok i'm leaving, no more spamming from me, sorry for the author of this thread.

Justice
29th November 2005, 03:13 AM
vijay is competing with sathiyaraj for 'alattal' :lol: and sathiyaraj overshadows vijay :lol:

Ajith can't even match senthil o arya lets say, theres a tough competition between them too. now the competition is vijay and vikram, this is too luch ur comparing a lengend-vj, with a old starter-ajith, he started off and raise up bt then fell back down. he's in gd competition with arya, i must accept tht.

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 03:16 AM
sathyaraj is in a better place then arya, anyway, i'm leaving no more spamming.

vijay is competing with sathiyaraj for 'alattal' :lol: and sathiyaraj overshadows vijay :lol:

Kollywoodfan
29th November 2005, 03:17 AM
ok i'm leaving, no more spamming from me, sorry for the author of this thread.

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Justice
29th November 2005, 03:18 AM
sathijaraj :lol:

kids grown up

Kollywoodfan
29th November 2005, 03:21 AM
k ur cat is cute, justice!

Justice
29th November 2005, 03:23 AM
:P thank you, I really look like this :roll:

k ur cat is cute, justice!

Kollywoodfan
29th November 2005, 03:43 AM
that cute? I doubt it!

Shakthiprabha.
29th November 2005, 12:14 PM
are you gone crazy?

Ajith and vijay are same height

http://ajithkumar.free.fr/occasions/06.jpg

shakthiprabha akka, you lost :lol:

Vijay with simran is mucb better.
Ajit looks shorter than her.
Madhavan is fine with her I guess.

whoa! vijay looks really attractive ! :smile:
Justice, MAY BE AJIT IS WEARING A HIGH HEEL AND IS SAUNTERED towards vijay just to make him look short? :?

Justice
29th November 2005, 05:11 PM
Shakthiprabha akka,

wow, what a morning? I'm starting with a laughter :rotfl: . If you see Thirupathi pooja stills, then you'd how shorter vijay is.
or if you are still not sure, then just a take a ruler and measure them. Ajith :P is 2cm taller than vijay. what did you before say? vijay is taller?

Shakthiprabha.
29th November 2005, 09:22 PM
Shakthiprabha akka,

wow, what a morning? I'm starting with a laughter :rotfl: . If you see Thirupathi pooja stills, then you'd how shorter vijay is.
or if you are still not sure, then just a take a ruler and measure them. Ajith :P is 2cm taller than vijay. what did you before say? vijay is taller?

so finally the avtar which speaks bout u.

I sometimes feel U ARE AJIT HIMSELF :rotfl: (who else will madly support him but himself!!!)

Anyway 2 cm taller? hmmm? I thought he wears a high heel of 5 cm.

so that makes him 3cm SHORT. (WHOA!! WHAT MATHS shakthi! :Collar up:) learn justice learn. :P :lol: :poke: :notworthy:

Raghu
29th November 2005, 09:53 PM
Shakthi acca,

Ungaluku enna aichu, school boys kooda argue panreenga :o :shock: :lol:

u r VJ fan :shock: :shock: , he is nothing but a RAJNI wannabe, i admit he is a V.GOOD dancer, but that's it!

Ajith is 5 foot 10 inch tall, VJ probably around same height, but look wise VJ or 90% of tamil actors are NO where near AJITH, except the likes of KAMAL, KARTHIK(alaighal oivathilai version) and ME of course, hehe :lol: :lol:

nilavupriyan
29th November 2005, 09:54 PM
Shakthi acca,

u r VJ fan :shock: :shock: , he is nothing but a RAJNI wannabe, i admit he is a V.GOOD dancer, but that's it!

Ajith is 5 foot 10 inch tall, VJ probably around same height, but look wise VJ or 90% of tamil actors are near him, except the likes of KAMAL, KARTHIK(alaighal oivathilai version) and ME of course, hehe :lol: :lol:

:D

Raghu
29th November 2005, 09:59 PM
Shakthi acca,

Ajith is 5 foot 10 inch tall, VJ probably around same height, but look wise VJ or 90% of tamil actors are near him, except the likes of KAMAL, KARTHIK(alaighal oivathilai version) and ME of course, hehe :lol: :lol:

y thank u Nilavu :wink: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
29th November 2005, 10:03 PM
Raghu....

School pasanga kooda argue panrathula oru kutti santhosham. They are so innocent . I enjoy that innocence in them. :smile:

Raghu, AS FOR UR OTHER STATEMENTS
:evil:

Raghu
29th November 2005, 10:10 PM
Raghu, AS FOR UR OTHER STATEMENTS
:evil:

Yabba, enna vidungappa , SP acca, i was just joking pa

vatta

lakalaklakala

Shakthiprabha.
29th November 2005, 10:27 PM
hehe bye :lol:

But I am all seroius. Tomm if vijay climbs down his career in filmdom, I am gonna shed all tears :grin: :P

Cod
29th November 2005, 11:27 PM
If that happens, naan oorukkellam kozhi adichu kulambu vachu pongi poduven!

:rotfl:

...Tomm if vijay climbs down his career in filmdom...

Shakthiprabha.
29th November 2005, 11:32 PM
Cod,

Poor vijay. So much vijay haters!

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 11:49 PM
What has ajith got specail about him? colour? so i'm special, i'm paler than him, simbhus special, same colour etc. how is vj a rajini wannabe, no way, he jus enjoys action movies and does them, but atleast he does romantic roles once in a while e.g sachin.

Shakthi acca,

Ajith is 5 foot 10 inch tall, VJ probably around same height, but look wise VJ or 90% of tamil actors are NO where near AJITH, except the likes of KAMAL, KARTHIK(alaighal oivathilai version) and ME of course, hehe :lol: :lol:

gorgeous gaayini
29th November 2005, 11:50 PM
common, lets change it a bit,

Lucky vijay he has great and wonderfull lovers like us.

and

Poor ajith who has haters like us. (nt sure if u h8 him)

Cod,

Poor vijay. So much vijay haters!

Shakthiprabha.
29th November 2005, 11:52 PM
:grin: I dont hate Ajit. I just like vijay more than him.

Cod
29th November 2005, 11:52 PM
Gaayu,

Ajith is super colour.

Vijay is colourless.

Cod
29th November 2005, 11:53 PM
Best pair in Tamil cinema is undoubtedly - Thala Ajith and Thalaivi Shalini!

:thumbsup:

gorgeous gaayini
30th November 2005, 02:01 AM
cool! yeah vj is definately beta!

gorgeous gaayini
30th November 2005, 02:01 AM
how did that turn out to be funny?

Gaayu,

Ajith is super colour.

Vijay is colourless.

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 09:09 AM

Gaayu,

Ajith is super colour.

Vijay is colourless.

So, of all the things its just the white skin that mattered all along????????

Justice
30th November 2005, 09:11 AM
not so important than me hating vijay :wink:

Kollywoodfan
30th November 2005, 09:13 AM
Really shakthiprabha...cool! Never knew that...

Justice
30th November 2005, 09:14 AM
(mum's short name :evil: )Shakthiprabha akka

do agree now that Ajith is taller than vijay :lol:

Puli
30th November 2005, 09:15 AM
MGR - Saroja Devi
Sivaji Ganesan - Padmini
Rajnikant - Sri Priya
Kamalhassan - Sri Devi
Vijay - Simran
Ajit - Shalini
Gemini Ganesan - Vyjyanthi Mala
SSR - Vijaykumari
Jaishanker - 'Amma'
Prabhu - Kushboo
Sarathkumar - Meena
Vadiveloo - Kovai Sarala

Justice
30th November 2005, 09:17 AM
Ajith+Shalini(on screen & off screen :P )

Ajith+Simran(super pair)

Kollywoodfan
30th November 2005, 09:24 AM
Ajith and Jyothika make a good couple...

Vijay and Simran ROCK! They are on every best couple list...and are always anticipated to be paired together...

Justice, for your peace of mind, I agree Simran matches Ajith well too!!

Puli
30th November 2005, 09:27 AM
Ajit and Simran matches because they make a fair couple.. But their movies apart from Vaali sucks like Unnai Kodu Ennai Tharuven

Kollywoodfan
30th November 2005, 09:28 AM
Puli, work with me here...

Justice
30th November 2005, 09:29 AM
bad movie doens't mean bad couple :lol: good logic

Ajith and SImran are good pair in acting first and then in looks. :P

vijay and simmran :lol:

Kollywoodfan
30th November 2005, 09:30 AM
They're both good...but good doesn't necessarily make them a good couple...that goes beyond merely talent and looks...they need to be good foils for one another...it doesn't matter if both are good and can't create chemistry...

ex) Nandita Das and Mammootty in Visha Thulasi

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 09:31 AM

I am beyond the age of hating anyone kolliwoodfan. I just like someone better than other one, for personal preferences thats all.

nah def not crazy of anyone. If he does fine. if he does not I move along to another one who gives me the entertainment I want.

Wise enough.

Kollywoodfan
30th November 2005, 09:32 AM
I respect your policy! :thumbsup:

Justice
30th November 2005, 09:32 AM
first vijay fan :wink: rest are :oops:

I am beyond the age of hating anyone kolliwoodfan. I just like someone better than other one, for personal preferences thats all.

nah def not crazy of anyone. If he does fine. if he does not I move along to another one who gives me the entertainment I want.

Wise enough.

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 09:33 AM
(mum's short name :evil: )Shakthiprabha akka

Good :smile:. 'Shakthi' is not my real name. Its the name my articles carry. So u can relax. :smile:

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 09:34 AM
first vijay fan :wink: rest are :oops:

Wise enough.

????? what rest? U dont know who all I like :grin:

Kollywoodfan
30th November 2005, 09:34 AM
Want to reveal?

Sinthiya
30th November 2005, 09:40 AM
shakthi...what happened to Madhavan?? :oops:

:P

Kollywoodfan
30th November 2005, 09:40 AM
Madhavan and Meera Jasmine!

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 09:46 AM
longggggggggg list. :grin:

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 09:54 AM
Curtailing to Indian movies alone...

uh?

Well I AM A FAN OF...(talents looks whateer u call that)

Shivajiganeshan, Madhavan, kamalhassan, rajnikant, karthik(old timer) , vijay, rahmaan, Ravi, whistle vikramadithya, siddarth.

Amitabh bachan, Rajesh khanna, salmaan, aamir, sanjay khan, arbaaz khaan, john abraham, arjun rampal, milind soman, Vivek oberoi, akshay kumar, saif ali khan.

()

Simran, jyothika, rathi, radha, Ramya krishnan, shereeen, Vanishree(yester years)

mumtaz, saira banu, nutan, tanuja, Kajol, ranimukherjee,
shridevi, juhi, maduri, jayapradha, (now latest is) KAIF

that would do as of now. I NEED TO BREATHE. :lol:

Avenger
30th November 2005, 12:31 PM
I find Shahrukh missing in that list! :evil:

Curtailing to Indian movies alone...

uh?

Well I AM A FAN OF...(talents looks whateer u call that)

Shivajiganeshan, Madhavan, kamalhassan, rajnikant, karthik(old timer) , vijay, rahmaan, Ravi, whistle vikramadithya, siddarth.

Amitabh bachan, Rajesh khanna, salmaan, aamir, sanjay khan, arbaaz khaan, john abraham, arjun rampal, milind soman, Vivek oberoi, akshay kumar, saif ali khan.

()

Simran, jyothika, rathi, radha, Ramya krishnan, shereeen, Vanishree(yester years)

mumtaz, saira banu, nutan, tanuja, Kajol, ranimukherjee,
shridevi, juhi, maduri, jayapradha, (now latest is) KAIF

that would do as of now. I NEED TO BREATHE. :lol:

Alien
30th November 2005, 12:34 PM
Its her list...u post ur list , if u want

lancelot
30th November 2005, 12:38 PM
shakthi was talking about Talent and Looks..... SRK dosent hav any.... he is just G**

hehe

hi
30th November 2005, 12:39 PM
shakthi was talking about Talent and Looks..... SRK dosent hav any.... he is just G**

hehe

:evil: :evil: SRK is so charming... who said he don't hve talents ?

Alien

:lol: :lol: Welcome lance ! So u've now landed on a conclusion :wink:

Puli
I like Chiranjeevi, NTR and Pawan

Shakthiprabha.
30th November 2005, 01:09 PM
oh yeah avenger.

HOW DID I FORGET srk?????????

he should be there in my list!!

Raghu
30th November 2005, 04:27 PM
GG,

Again u misunderstand me, I am NOT talking abt pale white skin, in fact white skin looks so BORING without any glow or LIFE, BUT Ajith has MUCH BETTER LOOKING face than VJ, that is what i meant, acting wisew both are OK, but VJ MUST STOP IMMITATING RAJNIKANTH, else he will NOT survive long in FILMS, simple as that!!

Raghu
30th November 2005, 04:29 PM
oh yeah avenger.

HOW DID I FORGET srk?????????

he should be there in my list!!

SP acca,

SRK looks wise THUMBS DOWN acting wise :thumbsup:

selvakumar
30th November 2005, 04:57 PM
I like Chiranjeevi, NTR and Pawan

Neenga telugu aalaa..

Chiru .. oooookkkaaeee

NTR.. I know only one person by this name. He is not alive. But some goon is now proclaiming himself as NTR in telugu industry.

Unga lista paartha konjam payamaa irukku..

puli = chiru, Goon, pawan, vijay

gorgeous gaayini
1st December 2005, 03:13 AM
i guess

Gaayu,

Ajith is super colour.

Vijay is colourless.

So, of all the things its just the white skin that mattered all along????????

gorgeous gaayini
1st December 2005, 03:19 AM
well i find nothing so glamourous or boyish in ajith. he's just a white pale disguisting looking face. secondly when did vj imitate rajini???? which film, ok vj does action films like rajini, but its just his choice, vj once said in an interview that he enjoys doing action movies, so he does them. and do u understand that the dialogue actions etc is all from the director, so perarasu made vj imitate rajini a bit in thriupachi, its the director not poor vj who gets the blame for it all, so if u watch paramasivan which agen perarasu is directing ajith will be imitating rajini o some famous person tht the director wants him to imitate.

GG,

Again u misunderstand me, I am NOT talking abt pale white skin, in fact white skin looks so BORING without any glow or LIFE, BUT Ajith has MUCH BETTER LOOKING face than VJ, that is what i meant, acting wisew both are OK, but VJ MUST STOP IMMITATING RAJNIKANTH, else he will NOT survive long in FILMS, simple as that!!

Cod
2nd December 2005, 03:49 AM
Coca Cola enna colouruda?
Ilayathalavaliyum adhey colouruda!
Coffeyiley bunnai amukkuda
Andha combination super kikkuda!

:rotfl: :lol:

Thala pola varuma!

:thumbsup:

gorgeous gaayini
2nd December 2005, 03:53 AM
thala pola kevalama varavai varathu.

Cod
2nd December 2005, 03:54 AM
Gaayu unakku Thala mela gaandu!
:oops:
Remember, Jealousy is the root of all sin.

:D 8-)

gorgeous gaayini
2nd December 2005, 04:01 AM
whats gaandu? ok ok please stop jokes, me jealous of ur thala???? oh please! who on earth would be jealous of him. i'm just good as i want to be. no jealousy in me.

Justice
2nd December 2005, 05:51 AM
100thla oru varthai :D

Gaayu unakku Thala mela gaandu!
:oops:
Remember, Jealousy is the root of all sin.

:D 8-)

Puli
2nd December 2005, 08:27 AM
Ajit is Hero
Vijay Superhero

Ajit Ultimate Star
Vijay Unbeatable Star

Ajit Handsome
Vijay Talents/ dont care about looks

Ajit Race Driver
Vijay Tamil Cinema's Saviour

rachel
2nd December 2005, 08:31 AM
Ajit is Hero
Vijay Superzero..dumm..dummdum :lol:

Ajit Ultimate Star
Vijay beatable Star..dumm.dumm.dum :lol:

Ajit Handsome
Vijay no looks..dum..dumm.dummmm :lol:

Ajit Race Driver
Vijay Tamil Cinema's dumm..dummmm

Puli
2nd December 2005, 08:33 AM
Theres only one person quoting that..
Yen Rachel?

Vaythericchala?

Justice
2nd December 2005, 08:34 AM
Ajith real hero

vijay reel hero

dungu :lol:

Justice
2nd December 2005, 08:34 AM
ilai pugaichal :lol:

Yen Rachel?

Vaythericchala?

rachel
2nd December 2005, 08:37 AM
Yen Rachel?

Vaythericchala?

yeah...vaythericchal than enna seiyyalam?

Puli
2nd December 2005, 08:39 AM
Paramasivam vara varikkum, adakithu irunga..

Justice
2nd December 2005, 08:40 AM
Paramasivan will destroy puli :lol:

Puli
2nd December 2005, 08:41 AM
Puli Paramasiva -thai
Pirandirum...

Ask Paramsivan to wear A Plate...
Pawam Podiyan..

Justice
2nd December 2005, 08:43 AM
God vs animal

obviously God is gona destroy puli 8-)

Puli
2nd December 2005, 08:44 AM
Puli Pulla Thinnathu..
Paramasivam Punnakka Thinnum....

rachel
2nd December 2005, 08:45 AM

ayyo mudiyathu... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justice
2nd December 2005, 08:46 AM
puli thavidu thinum

Puli
2nd December 2005, 08:47 AM
Unna marithane?

Justice
2nd December 2005, 08:48 AM
puliya adichu eli akuvan :evil:

Puli
2nd December 2005, 09:21 AM
Justice a verum kusti ca akkiruven

nilavupriyan
2nd December 2005, 09:21 AM

ayyo mudiyathu... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :rotfl: ..........

cellvi2003
2nd December 2005, 06:00 PM
Vijay Superhero

Vijay Unbeatable Star

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Avenger
2nd December 2005, 06:56 PM
:lol: Justice do you really have ny hope that an Ajith movie even say vaali if it releases now has the potential to compete with a vj movie like even Sivakasi. Chellam ur still 5 yrs back!!!

God vs animal

obviously God is gona destroy puli 8-)

Avenger
2nd December 2005, 07:03 PM
Cellvi Whoz that kezhavan in ur Avatar...Ive seen him somewhere but i dont exactly remember where.Wuzz his name???? He look toooooooooooooooooooo old!

Vijay Superhero

Vijay Unbeatable Star

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justice
2nd December 2005, 07:10 PM
avenger,

I'm two years ahead :D

if vijay had any hope when he went through a bad patch in 2003, then I too have my hope

it doesn't matter what I have but Ajith has talent and is working hard, so how can I ask for more?

Cod
2nd December 2005, 07:12 PM
Coca Cola enna colouruda?
Ilayathalavaliyum adhey colouruda!
Coffeyiley bunnai amukkuda
Andha combination super kikkuda!

Podaango...

:lol: :rotfl:

Avenger
2nd December 2005, 07:19 PM
But its almost impossible to outperform VJ in this stage unless vj performs some erratic blunder!

avenger,

I'm two years ahead :D

if vijay had any hope when he went through a bad patch in 2003, then I too have my hope

it doesn't matter what I have but Ajith has talent and is working hard, so how can I ask for more?

Justice
3rd December 2005, 02:03 AM
vijay and perform, two words that never see sunlight together :lol:

kraman44
9th September 2007, 04:15 AM
My selection
Evergreen pair MGR Sarojadevi
Sivaji Padmini
Gemeni Savitheri
Sivaji Sarojadevi
Perabu Kushboo
Suriya Jotheka
=====================================
please vistt this web site

http://www.goldentamilcinema.com

Shakthiprabha.
25th January 2008, 10:52 AM
kamalahasan + jayasudha

hey thats good. :)

Shakthiprabha.
25th January 2008, 10:56 AM
v. old pairs(some extinct :(..)

shivaji - padmini
mgr - sarojadevi
gemini - savithri

thats that.

quite old pairs

Jayalalitha - Ravichandran
Lakshmi - Sivakumaar
Veneeradai nirmala - Jayashankar

old pairs
_________

kamalhassan- shridevi, madhavi,
rajnikant - madhavi, shridevi,
vijayakant - radhika
suman - sumalatha
vijayakumar - sripriya
prabhu - kushboo
karthik - radha
mohan - revathi, amala
suresh - nadiya

new pairs
_________

madhavan - sadaa
vijay - simran, jyothika
ajith - laila
surya - asin
vikram - trisha, jyothika
srikant - sneha
dhanush - sonia agarwal

I wanna revise OR add FEW more combinations

SHIVAJI - VANISHREE :redjump:
Kamalhassan - Sripriya / Jayasudha /Madhavi
Rajnikant - Sripriya / Madhavi
Sivakumar - Sumithra
Madhavan - Reema sen :P

Chemistry / vibes too strong with the above mentioned combinations.

Kollywoodfan
25th January 2008, 11:59 PM
Surya and Jo :)

One of the sweetest, most romantic scenes for Surya-Jo and tamil cinema from Kaakha Kaakha ( the proposal)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fl9ZfBSFQ_I&feature=related

Movie Cop
26th January 2008, 01:24 AM
SP,
though I suck at this let me take a stab here...

MGR Bhanumathi
MGR Saroja Devi
MGR Manjula
MGR Latha

Shivaji Padmini
Shivaji KR Vijaya

Gemini Vaijayanthimala
Gemini Savithri

Kamal Sridevi
Kamal Madhavi
Kamal Radha

Vijay Simran
Vijay Asin
Vijay shreya

Surya Jo (Of course)
Surya Asin

Rajini, Ajith, Vikram ... ivaingalukku pair-uhh... :confused2: don't know these guys are too masculine that oru kombe nikkavechu podave kattina pakathula nikka vecha kooda ivaingalukku match aagum! :lol: (No offence RK, Ajith, Chiyan fans...)

bingleguy
26th January 2008, 01:26 AM
Gemini && Savithri !!!

sarna_blr
7th March 2008, 11:10 AM
Madhavan and Bhavana ( 2 beauties...no luck)

Arthi
7th March 2008, 11:45 AM
Nadhiya & Suresh

sarna_blr
7th March 2008, 11:47 AM
vadivel and kovai sarala