PDA

View Full Version : Ninaithu Ninaithu Paarthen - Joshua Sridhar

inetk
25th February 2007, 08:39 AM
Saw ads in newspapers yesterday that the audio is out. Anybody heard them yet? I wouldn't have have been too keen but for two names in the credits - Joshua Sridhar's music and Madhu Ambat's cinematography. I think it stars Vikranth, Vijay's ill-fated cousin.

Karthik

Hulkster
25th February 2007, 09:52 AM
Listen to kadhal valarthaen...it supposedly has JS music as well..i could identify the song's rhythms to be his...that usual peppy keyboardish touch :D

inetk
25th February 2007, 01:01 PM
Just checked. Looks like Kaadhal Valarthen has music by singer Srinivas (should be his fourth composing attempt, after one song in YNRAK, Ussele ussele & the Malayalam film Seethakalyanam). Yet to listen to the songs tho :-)

sureshmehcnit
26th February 2007, 09:33 AM
Kadhal Valarthen is not as good as i thought. i think this is a pucca commercial movie and Srinivas has done a formula music... Ofcourse earlier JS was supposed to compose for this movie but later went to Srinivas as JS and problems in personal life delayed the project...

slperson1
27th February 2007, 07:52 AM
u can hear em at galatta

selvakumar
27th February 2007, 09:20 AM
I hope atleast this movie doesn't spoil the fame of the melody "Ninaithu Ninaithu PaarthaeN" :lol: :lol:

inetk
27th February 2007, 07:08 PM
100 words on Joshua Sridhar's music in Ninaithu Ninaithu Paarthen!

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/

Karthik