:lol: :rotfl:

selvakumar
2nd March 2007, 11:18 AM
One more sequel of MUNNABHAI !
Lagae Raho ! :lol:

I loved the first two parts. One more :shock: :D

bingleguy
2nd March 2007, 12:02 PM
:rotfl: Wow man .... another episode of Laughter :-)
I am really expecting this :-) :-)

kannannn
2nd March 2007, 06:24 PM
The trailer looks good. But can someone tell me what was so great about 'Lage Raho..'. It was a sentimental mish-mash with very little comedy. I for one can't understand why it became a hit.

Nakeeran
2nd March 2007, 07:46 PM
And some times it will become overdoze also .

Public may get bored seeing the same group

kannannn
2nd March 2007, 08:31 PM
Nakeeran, in a way you are right. But it also depends on the presentation. The USP of the first Munnabhai movie was the 'don't give a damn' attitude of the Dutt-Warsi duo and the comedy. They spoiled the second one by trying to make it cute. And who needs to sit through 3 Hrs of preaching, when we can get that on Doordharshan.

great
2nd March 2007, 09:10 PM
The trailer looks good. But can someone tell me what was so great about 'Lage Raho..'. It was a sentimental mish-mash with very little comedy. I for one can't understand why it became a hit.

Out of the 2, I prefer Munnabhai MBBS it emphasized more on comedy later being bit preachy. But defn its not a bad sequel .

kannannn
2nd March 2007, 10:38 PM
Out of the 2, I prefer Munnabhai MBBS it emphasized more on comedy later being bit preachy. But defn its not a bad sequel .
great, adhedhann!! 2nd part Warsi-kkaga oru murai parkalam. Aaha, ooho-nnu solra madhiri onnum illai. And it definitely didn't deserve the praise media was heaping on it.

Surya
3rd March 2007, 05:15 AM
WOW!! :lol: This looks great!!

I loved the first 2, and like great and kannnan, I liked the first more than the second. 8-)

Lambretta
11th March 2007, 11:51 PM
I havnt seen either of the previous 2 Munnabhai movies....but I wish I cud see the 2nd one.....songs sound pretty funny....also 'Circuit' rides an old bike in it, plus theres this nice late '40s Oldsmobile car in one scene:

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=olds01ru2.jpg

:D