PDA

View Full Version : Posting Restaurant Reviews

sankar b
4th March 2007, 10:56 PM
I received a mail regarding posting Restaurant reviews on a Forum(forumnri.com). This is cool idea. Like discussing about movies, we can discuss about our favorite restaurants and stores. Somebody even posted a review for Uruga!

thinkfloyd
5th March 2007, 07:40 AM
A very good thread :thumbsup:

Rocky_
24th May 2007, 04:37 AM
I had some Idlies in Murugan Idly Kadai when I was in Chennai.

I'd recommend it just for the chutneys. :P Very tasty! :thumbsup:

Wibha
24th May 2007, 06:07 AM
:rotfl:

i had been to this one restaurant in chennai......it was buffet and its' name started with a G but dont' no its' name :roll: it was so cool..........and da food was :slurp:

Tharuna
24th May 2007, 06:25 AM
i think the 'kaiyendi bhavans' in chennai are doin a very good job.
especially the one behind brilliant tutorials tnagar. i had podi dosai, parotta and idiyappam there. it was wonderful and pretty cheap too. i think it was a lot better than the fancy restaurants out in chennai :lol:

Wibha
24th May 2007, 07:01 AM
I LOVE the Bangalore FASTFOODS.......... they rock :cool: they'r so inexpensive and tasty. :slurp: and CLEANLINESS is guaranteed in MOST of them :boo:

dev
24th May 2007, 08:03 AM
I LOVE the Bangalore FASTFOODS.......... they rock :cool: they'r so inexpensive and tasty. :slurp: and CLEANLINESS is guaranteed in MOST of them :boo:

:Same_pinch:... me too...:D

ayeshasadique
24th May 2007, 01:19 PM
SANGEETHA had their branch opened in AbuDhabi and from then on has been the best south indian restaurant for me and my family... my son loves their vegetable khorma so much that each time we visit its ONLY puri khorma for him :)
i saw a branch in triplicane in chennai, but didnt make it inside..can anyone tell me if its good?