PDA

View Full Version : rAjAngam in Aaha FM - Bhavadharini show

Sanjeevi
6th March 2007, 10:22 AM
Anybody is watching this show in Aaha FM at 9 PM to 11 PM on every week Monday - Friday?. The 2 hour show is a treat to IR fans with so many info on IR from Bhava and guest persons who somewhat related to IR. Bhavadharini's soft approach is different from today's vala sala RJ's approach mainly because she is not professional RJ :).

PS : In a Jeya TV' morning programme (kalai malar?), a karnatic music known lady (her name??) is telling about ragam and some cine songs based on a particular raga. It is also nice.

raja_fan
6th March 2007, 12:42 PM
Aaha FM ??
What is the frequency..?

kalnayak
12th March 2007, 12:23 PM
Aaha FM - 91.9 MHz.
Raajaangham at 21.00 - 23.00 Hrs.

raja_fan
12th March 2007, 12:44 PM
Great news !
Need to repair my walkman soon :)

app_engine
19th March 2007, 11:05 PM
I just listened to the Aaha FM from Kumudam.com home page. The sound quality is superb (on headphones, ofcourse)!

kameshratnam
11th May 2007, 09:38 PM
http://kumudam.com/fmtest/OnlineRadio.html?fronttecj=screen&deve=benjayaraj&tmp=y

ananth222
11th May 2007, 10:43 PM
I just listened to the Aaha FM from Kumudam.com home page. The sound quality is superb (on headphones, ofcourse)!

really? I've never been able to hear properly. It keeps breaking up and buffering for me, both in IE and FF. and I have cable internet. It breaks for 2 seconds for every 1 second of the song, impossible to follow. I was hoping they'd move it to a better server.

svbp007
12th May 2007, 09:02 PM
Can anyone kindly post any tidbits or information from this show?

Sanjeevi
12th July 2007, 12:48 PM
Today's Raajangham's chief guest is Bhagyaraj in Aaha FM at 9 PM to 11 PM

buggle
12th July 2007, 08:30 PM
Today's Raajangham's chief guest is Bhagyaraj in Aaha FM at 9 PM to 11 PM
Actually Bhagyaraj started as chief guest sometime last Thursday or Friday, he may continue next week also..yesterday he shared about Mundanai Mudichu, so i guess he may talk for another few more days to complete upto Ooru Oorule Rajakumari...

swathy
31st July 2007, 03:38 PM
Now the chief guest is singer Jayachandran.

This show can be done in a still better way. Its much interrupted by Kumudam,sms contest and aaha fm ads

bavatharini can still extract more info from chief guests instead of asking their favs.

Im a regular listener of this show.

raja_fan
1st August 2007, 03:18 PM
swathy,

yes. Bhavatharini and the chief guest interact hardly for 15 mins in that 2 hr programme..just for name sake..

But the song selection and the broadcast quality is good.

swathy
17th August 2007, 01:43 PM
Now the chief guest is singer sunantha.

buggle
29th August 2007, 09:15 PM
Last 4 days chief guest is Ranjith playback singer

Vkrish
25th September 2007, 10:54 PM
These days Rajaangham program is too good, filled with lot of interviews, unexpected guests, and rare songs... yesterday there was a special session on Thiruvasagam and bhava interviewed someone named Kannan, who has involved in the project. The surprising factor is, throughout the program there was a fantastic bgm of thiruasagam album sans voice. it sounded great with just the music flowing in as an intrumental album... is there any instumental version :roll: It was absolutely mesmerizing..there were also some clips which were missing in the album.

Well, today there is a discussion on Raja's usage of some rare ragas..continued with the alabanam and the actual film song..listen and njoy at 9.00 to 11 pm daily...the sound clarity is too good..jsu click the link, press the play button....and wait for few seconds to load

http://kumudam.com/fmtest/OnlineRadio.html?fronttecj=screen&deve=benjayaraj&tmp=y

swathy
9th October 2007, 04:14 PM
Yesterday they played all thiruvasagam songs. Im not satisfied with bhava's performance :(

tvsankar
11th October 2007, 09:37 PM
Today Guest is Singer Mahathi.

Avar
IR compose il padina first song - Enna marandhalum unnae maraka manam kududhillaiyae from kadhal Jaadhi.

Indha padam innum release agalai nu sollindar.

vasanth2006
11th October 2007, 11:19 PM

Avar
IR compose il padina first song - Enna marandhalum unnae maraka manam kududhillaiyae from kadhal Jaadhi.

Usha akka,

there is another song in this movie...."Kathe Kathe"....very nice song...i think that is unni krishnan voice.....

Sanjeevi
12th October 2007, 10:56 AM

Avar

Usha akka,

there is another song in this movie...."Kathe Kathe"....very nice song...i think that is unni krishnan voice.....

Karthik

buggle
31st October 2007, 11:02 PM
Not sure anyone listened to Rajaangham today..Really great show with lot of info..
Last 2 weeks(on wednesdays) and today special guest is Chandrasekhar who used to play guitar and piano in IR troupe.
He did discuss about Ilayanila from PM today.
Couple of amazing facts..
1. Entire song was recorded in 1 sitting and 1 take(they did rehearse many times it seemsl)
2. IR gave the notes and also told sekhar the string position etc(maybe guitar experts might know more about it)
3. The postlude of the song is Chandrasekhar own creativity - it seems Puru and sekhar worked on the same wavelength and only they both knew the exact closing of the song during actual recording
4. There are many attempts by many individuals to play the song(he did mention about youtube ilayanila videos uploaded by many of them), but no one played the exact what he played in the actual recording

He did mention that many websites/forums have said that IR played the guitar for this song which is not true..This man did that it seems..He did say Raja is my GURU in guitar

detective
2nd November 2007, 12:11 AM
The postlude of the song is Chandrasekhar own creativity
Does that mean Ilayaraja did not compose that part and asked this Chadrasekhar guy to play anything he wanted..??? And Chandrasekhar came up with that masterpiece..??

Hard to believe.

buggle
2nd November 2007, 12:28 AM
The postlude of the song is Chandrasekhar own creativity
Does that mean Ilayaraja did not compose that part and asked this Chadrasekhar guy to play anything he wanted..??? And Chandrasekhar came up with that masterpiece..??

Hard to believe.

From my understanding(from what he said), IR might have left that last few seconds to fill it up with something and this guy might have came up with that brilliant piece and IR might have used it..That's my 2 cents on it.....

tvsankar
19th November 2007, 09:02 PM

Dear kameshratnam,
Aaha fm pc yil ketka indha link dhan use pannindu irundhen.One week aga indha link work agavillai. Is there any prob in this link? or is with my pc??

With Love,
Usha Sankar.

buggle
19th November 2007, 10:00 PM

Dear kameshratnam,
Aaha fm pc yil ketka indha link dhan use pannindu irundhen.One week aga indha link work agavillai. Is there any prob in this link? or is with my pc??

With Love,
Usha Sankar.

Akka,
Try http://www.aahaafm.com
That's where i listen daily

tvsankar
20th November 2007, 12:20 AM
Dear buggle,
THANKS A LOT.Now this link is working .....

With Love,
Usha Sankar.

tvsankar
12th May 2009, 03:54 PM
Dear Friends,
I could not get aaha FM.
Pl give me the link to hear in the internet.