PDA

View Full Version : Deva's Movie songs

interz
6th March 2007, 11:01 PM
DOnt forget the ol'man Deva he still sparkles with his latest releases

Check out the great Vyabaari songs, and post your opinion about the songs and other songs Deva has composed...

..Before MOD eventually locks this thread... :oops2:

kb
6th March 2007, 11:34 PM
tha tha thaa namitha
thaagam edukuthu thanni thaa

yah yah yah suryah
degam muzhuka un area :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

dinesh2002
14th March 2007, 09:05 AM
i still cant get over his Manam Virumbathe - Neruku Ner....... amazing composition!!!

rayan36
15th March 2007, 09:17 PM
i still cant get over his Manam Virumbathe - Neruku Ner....... amazing composition!!!

Yeah best of Deva's composition ever :thumbsup: Aval Varuvala;Yengengey - HH & Asha superb :thumbsup:

k_vanan
16th March 2007, 06:46 AM
Nerruku Ner is classic touch-untouchable music under deva composation, the credit should go to director vasanth too. i am looking for his Satham Podathey his next movie.

karthik_sa2
16th March 2007, 06:26 PM
Nerruku Ner is classic touch-untouchable music under deva composation, the credit should go to director vasanth too. i am looking for his Satham Podathey his next movie.
that shakeela shakeela sorry akila akila song is a exact copy of buffalo soldier.if u think any of his song is good u would be :ashamed: one day when u happen to listen to the original of the same song.am telling this out of my experience.i enjoyed many deva songs until i came to know they r the exact xeroxes of another song.

dinesh2002
16th March 2007, 06:58 PM
Karthik... still Manam Virumbathe, Yengengey, Kaalemellam & Nalam Nalam Ariya aaval from Kadhal Kootai is some of his original scores I BELIEVE... the rest...i doubt too...but he has given us many scores that r very good and even cant be produced by today's Mds.... ;)

karthik_sa2
17th March 2007, 10:50 AM
Karthik... still Manam Virumbathe, Yengengey, Kaalemellam & Nalam Nalam Ariya aaval from Kadhal Kootai is some of his original scores I BELIEVE... the rest...i doubt too...but he has given us many scores that r very good and even cant be produced by today's Mds....

agree dinesh nalam nalam,kaalamellam and can name a few really good numbers.but the thing is not sure whether they r his own composition or copied from elsewhere.however, as u said at one stage he was a stiff contender to IR even rajini signing films with him was a clear evidence that he ruled tfm.he had a strong influence from ir's work. one such song is "therku theru machana thenmangu.."dono from which film.but the song is typicall ir song excellent violins and great rendering by spb.one of my all time best of deva.