PDA

View Full Version : madhu balakrishnan

Oldposts
26th December 2004, 08:59 AM
Topic started by sundar (sunadrpk@hotmail.com) (@ 203.197.144.217) on Tue Jul 10 03:50:55 EDT 2001.

After an exceelent song in "barathi's -Edhilum",Madhu Balakrishan(MB) has not got any recognition/chances.

His voice is good; he has classical mould,good expression,diction and reaonably good range.

Why is he not considered by TF MDs. Our MDs give a number of chances to lifeless voices like Unnimenon and other singers who kill Tamil with impunity.

Will IR give MB chances again? Harish Raghavendra got the break after "Nirpadhuve".Why Not MB?

Oldposts
madu balakrishnan has sung beatiful songs in "hoo anthiya ohoo anthiya"kannada fil m by karthik raaja,the songs are big hits in karnataka.

Oldposts
I agree. His song In Bharathi is spiritually uplifting.

Oldposts
""spiritually uplifting""
LOLOL! this madhu is a waste singer.

Oldposts
He has sung the Pillai Thamarai SOng in ALBUM by KArthik Raja

Oldposts
SAM

you are absolutely cynical.
allyour postings on this forum are negative.
you seem to be a frustrated person.

please consult a psychiatrist.

Oldposts
sankar:
do u know da meaning of cynical
pls consult a dictionary
what do u mean negative
have u heard of da word criticism
i am frustrated coz of peepil like u who don't know abc of music. damn!!!
ur music n singers r disgrace to india
dingiri dikki hayyo hayyo
LOLOLOL!

Oldposts
Madhu Balakrishnan is excellent in classical and semiclassical songs. He has a good voice. We, Suma, Anit, Sandhya, Sudhi and Sibi love his voice. It is really shame that this sweet voice placed in a closed pot. He should be made more and more for malayalam music world.

Oldposts
Madhu Balakrishnan is excellent in classical and semiclassical songs. He has a good voice. We, Suma, Anit, Sandhya, Sudhi and Sibi love his voice. It is really shame that this sweet voice placed in a closed pot. He should be made more and more for malayalam music world.

Sundar..PLS send the email address of MB, if you know.

Oldposts
What can you expect from our great TFM makkal when they like singers like tippu and devan

Balram, MB, Vithu Prathapan are way above the current "youth" bunch

Oldposts
I wish a good future to Madhu for his further career and wish a good life of cavernous love with Vidhitha and Madhav.
With wishes and love
Suma and friends
Pathanamthitta

Oldposts
dear SAM
r u mad?....
don't tell this type of stupid things.
u know about MB?
i don't like to waist my time for ur stupid words.ok......

Oldposts
Jayachandran, Unni menon, Vijay Yesudoss, M G Srikumar, Biju Menon and Now.... Madhu Balakrishnan - ALL CLONES OF YESUDOSS

Oldposts
Sam Must be certainly a mentally demented person who doesnt has a whiff of what he is talking about. Probably its better to ignore his comments. Now coming to voice of MDB I think we will not miss the melodious voice of yesudoss for years to come. We have found a successor in MDB.
He has a lovely golden voice.

Oldposts
Sunny, MB is a good singer, but nowhere near the calibre of KJY. DOn't even try to compare KJY with anybody, nobody can come close.
Vijay Jesudas is the closest we have to kJY

Oldposts
Sam,

You are correct in saying that no one can compete with Yesudas. But MB's voice is good. Give him a chance to prove his ability. And please don't say that Vijay Yesudas is the closest we have to Yesudas.We have many better singers than him.

Oldposts
Madhu Balakrishnan is an OK singer, he still has to prove himself . it will be very difficult for him to be different from the other "youth singers"

Vijay Yesudas is average at best, if he didn't have the yesudas name we will not be talking about him now.

in my opinion, the best singers in tamil (other than the greats SPB and KJY) are Unni Menon, Srinivas, and Unni Krishnan. Unni Menon has a great voice, sings effortlessly and has produced great hits with ARR. Srinivas is good but makes evn easy songs diffuclt. Unnikrishnan is good, his voice does not film music

Oldposts
Madhu Balakrishnan is a good singer with a mature voice that resembles K.J.Yesudass. He sang a few songs in Bharathi. But he was given a chance by Vithyasaagar to sing 'Kanaa Kandenadi' in Parthiban Kanavu. He absulotely did a good job in that song. Hopefully he gets more offers in the future by various music directors. Good Luck Madhu and lets not create a competition among the singers...although looking up singers like K.J.Yesudass for his voice and experience in the music field, but no competition is needed here. In the music field everyone has to prove their ability no matter if they sound crappy, coz that's what make the difference in their singing and voice.

Oldposts
Sam i think you are in love with kj Yesudas....
Deffenitly he is a gifted singer. And don't think there will be better ones.... For example, everyone thought biran lara from westindies cricket team was the best player. but who is it now? sam? deffenitly sachintendulkar... get a life man... go see mohanlal's 25th movie celebration and madubalakrishnan is singing harimuraliravam in malayalam and comparing to harimuraliravam sung by MB and Yesudas, YD sounded like sh**.....
i am still saying yesudas is a gifted artist. Please take vijay yesudas from this responses. That kid should be singing in the bathroom and don't compare him to his father...
pe@ce....
again makesure you think before you state some sh** up here....

Oldposts
Hi ,
Madhu Balakrishnan is a great singer...He has voice alike Yesudas and hence people often mistake his voice to be Yesudas's....But he is born with such a voice. I know it better coz i learnt music along with him in Chennai.He never tried to immitate Yesudas.He is born with such a lovely voice but it is unfortunate that it sound like that of Yesudas's.He shud be given more opportunites. Already now he has made a name for himself in the cassette industry by singing superb songs on lord Ayyappa. Lord shud have lot of blessings on him and his family too( wife Divya and son Madhav)......

Oldposts
madhu balakrishnan is gifted with such a wonderful and divine vioce. he is very good at classical and semi classical songs. his voice very much ressembles yesudas's. even yesudas was not as good as him at this age.. it is quite unfortunate that he is not given more chances. it may be because the present generation doesnt like classical songs. but im sure he would be able to sing what ever song he is given like yesudas. may god shower all his blessings on madhu balakrishnan. long live madhu balakrishnan.after yesudas and spb he is the best or he is the best among the present generation singers. MG sreekumar should learn from him.

Oldposts
Madhu Balakrishnan is the best at present. But he is not getting chances from MD. MB's voice is almost like KJY... and so sweet than KJY. Classical songs of MB is superb. Madhu will be the replacement of KJY in future. All the best Mr. Madhu. Nobody can hide your talent.

Oldposts
Yes,
Madhu Balakrishnan is very good singer at the moment. I think yesudas should stop singing now. He lost his sweet voice. Also he is trying to get royality for his songs. And lot of stuff is going on in kerala. It is some thing like this..... If some body sings his songs , singer has to pay money etc.....
There are few people like Vayalar , Devarajan, Dakshninamurthy..... Without these people yesudas wouldn't have come up. And yesudas never allowed other singers to grow. (Jayachandran is an exception, Unnimenon came up after a decade thru AR Rahman).
Hope yesudas will stop singing .....
We all should lift hands for singers like madhu balakrishnan.

-gokul

Oldposts
Royalty my A@s man...
I am not going to give Yesudas no Fuc#ing Royalty. He should go get some some royalty from his friend that is in jail that bought him a house in Florida. That's what i am saying. Unfortunately his friend is still in the jail. It's a long story and i don't want to talk about that now.. sorry. royalty.. i will beat the Sh@t out of his son anytime. He is the one who wants royalty. Yes i am talking about Vijay Yesudas.. He can's sing for Sh@t. But hey Yesudas is a gifted artist. So is Madubalakrishnan. Yesudas is too old to kick madubalakrishnan out of the Music Industry like he did to others in the past years. A man with Gift and an attitude of an asshol@ towards life...
<a name="last"></a>

musiclover
15th January 2005, 12:28 AM
We must always remember one thing.There are innumerable talented singers with different yet manly (Means like that of KJY and not like MG Sreekumar) voices in Kerala.They can't aspire for chances as they don't have the Contacts /influence to come up.Don't ask me to name them.Some of the Fresh Male and female singers have come up more of contacts and money than their talent.Talent is shher average! Compared to them MB is Good but not exceptionally Good.

UnderTaker
17th January 2005, 11:23 PM
One thing is sure about Madhuchettan... None among the current young Malayalam playback singers can match the classical base he has. I have seen him grow from a big zero to this much . its a steady progress. he will rule the malayalam singers in the future .. sure...

your 'chentharmizhi' is superb dude... hatz off!!

iPremZ
26th October 2010, 09:32 AM
Madhu Balakrishnan is more than an OK singer. He is a singer par excellence. Listen to his "Thendral ennum thear eari" in Paasa Killigal, a semi-classical number in Naasika Bhooshani raga.

interz
26th October 2010, 03:27 PM
I am not much into sangeetham, but Madhubalakrishnan is a gem to music industry.

He sung many songs which I like in tamil:

Ding Dong Koyil Mani (Ji)
Atrai Thingal (Sivapathigaaram)
Ippave Ippave (Raman Thediya Seethai)
Pesa Madanthaiye (Mozhi)
Vaa Vaa en Devathaiye (Abhiyum Naanum)
Kana Kandenedi (Parthiban Kanavu)
Kandaen Kandaen (Madurai)
Thangakili (Paramashivan)
Oru Kili (Paramashivan
Aathi Muthal (Pazhassi Raaja)
Kai Veesi Nadakkura Katre (Nandhalala)

iPremZ
29th November 2010, 05:51 AM
For all those still in doubt of Madhu Balakrishnan's talents, please check out the following two songs:

Theme song of Thavamai Thavamirundhu
http://mio.to/hkhO

Thendral ennum thear from Paasa Killigal
http://mio.to/yio7

Also check out www.madhubalakrishnan.net