PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL: Aishwarya/Abhishek Marrying on 20th April

SRS
28th March 2007, 09:29 AM
Salman Khan will be the best man, and Vivek Oberoi is in charge of security. Just kidding. But the wedding, yes... it is really happening. I guess Amitabh has reconsidered the horoscope matter. So Bollywood's most famous daughter will not go down in history as unmarried!

Wibha
28th March 2007, 09:33 AM
i doubt if ash's really gonna marry dis guy

selvakumar
28th March 2007, 09:59 AM

You could have asked :

"Whether Ash will really let this be her FIRST and FINAL MARRIAGE in all forms"

SRS
29th March 2007, 12:35 AM
Its official. Amitabh has informed the media already. Very low-key wedding. Anyway, its good for Aish... she'll never have to worry about getting roles again - the Bachan connection is there. Its good for the Bachan's? I don't know? I am not sure what the Bachan's are gaining from any of this... this is what, Aish's 4th guy (although Salman wasn't really her fault)? I think the wedding is just a show... big name Bachan + big name Aish. I don't agree with Selvakumar's assessment however, Aish is too old to marry again, so she'll probably stick around with Abhishek.

nickraman
29th March 2007, 04:27 AM
It was obvious from their friendship in Kuch Na Kaho turned into something more in Bunty aur Babli. Despite her dating Vivek, she still KEPT IN TOUCH with Abhishek.

Post dumping Vivek, the couple spent time together in 3 films, one being a super-flop and the other two, smash-hits. I think it was during GURU offscreen, the two had visited an astrologer in Bangalore.

Then came Abhi's uncle who visted Ash's family astrologer. Horoscopes match, denials happened then Abhi popped the "question" and the rest is history.

So really, after Abhishek got dumped by Karishma and Ash dumped Salman/Vivek, I think these two will get off fine. And it's no publicity stunt, otherwise, they would've announced it in Umrao Jaan's release.

Lambretta
1st April 2007, 09:22 AM

You could have asked :

"Whether Ash will really let this be her FIRST and FINAL MARRIAGE in all forms"
:lol:

maithree
1st April 2007, 11:07 PM
They're both really cool! :clap:

I like Ash and Lil B a lot! :thumbsup: I'm glad that they're finally gettin married! :D :clap:

Wibha
2nd April 2007, 03:55 AM
:banghead:

Lil B can do much better.......for his luks he cud've got a much better women :banghead:

Querida
2nd April 2007, 05:25 AM
well the girl waited to get her hands on the big prize...salman,vivek, now abhishek...atleast she waited until he could act better....wish them luck cause they sorely will need it. I guess it's from the constant competition, egos, status, the need to uphold respectability but not lose your edge, and falling in love over and over and over (just count the movies and then multiply the scenes by (x) for out-takes people!) getting married must feel like another day at a shooting without some guy shouting "CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!'

Lambretta
2nd April 2007, 08:18 AM

Lil B can do much better.......for his luks he cud've got a much better women :banghead:
:exactly: :sigh2: :roll:

Lambretta
2nd April 2007, 08:21 AM
well the girl waited to get her hands on the big prize...salman,vivek, now abhishek...atleast she waited until he could act better....wish them luck cause they sorely will need it. I guess it's from the constant competition, egos, status, the need to uphold respectability but not lose your edge, and falling in love over and over and over (just count the movies and then multiply the scenes by (x) for out-takes people!) getting married must feel like another day at a shooting without some guy shouting "CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!'
:lol:

Arthi
2nd April 2007, 11:17 AM

I think the other way round

Aish cld hav got a bettr guy :banghead:

selvakumar
2nd April 2007, 12:04 PM

:shock: :shock:

swathy
2nd April 2007, 12:30 PM

:shock: :oops:

Lambretta
2nd April 2007, 09:34 PM

:exactly:

Wibha
2nd April 2007, 09:38 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

great
2nd April 2007, 10:20 PM

:lol: That doesnt make any big difference

great
2nd April 2007, 10:22 PM

For Aish its Salman, vivek and Lil b

For Abhishek its Karishma Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee , Lara dutta , Dipannita Sharma and Aishwarya :wink:

Lambretta
2nd April 2007, 11:36 PM

For Abhishek its Karishma Kapoor, Rani Mukherjee , Lara dutta , Dipannita Sharma and Aishwarya :wink:
So tat way both happen to be even! :P :lol:

Wibha
3rd April 2007, 12:06 AM

rani has always wanted to marry a bengali guy..........

lara dutta-va :shock:

aishwarya has only ruined e'one's life :banghead: