PDA

View Full Version : what are your openion about serials in malayalam chanels

mangalassery neelakandan
1st November 2004, 06:55 AM
hai friends,
what are your openion about serials in malayalam chanels

blahblah
1st November 2004, 11:57 AM
Hi boy Neelu :wink: ,Don't you have any other work?I think malayalam serials should be shown to prisoners in Trivandrum jail :evil: .Or at the time of conviction if some one is asked to chose between 10 yrs in jail and compulsory viewing of mallu serials most will opt for the former. :twisted:

Cindy
1st November 2004, 12:00 PM
:D Athu sari..mangalasseriyil ippol TV yum undo... Mone neelakanta nee aa koothambalam kettiyathu TV serials Kanana?..Neeyalle paranhathu..athu pazhaya kalaroopangale pariposhippikkananennu...annu nerittu Ashtapadi kettirunna aal ippol "Ashtapadi" serialano kanunnathu....
:lol:

Cindy
1st November 2004, 12:04 PM
Ethayalum ee hubbilekku swagatham..

idakku keriya ivanodu poyi pani nokkan para mone dinesa...

pinne..ente abhiprayam..kollam ...chilava valare nallathanu..technically and storywise...

palathum verum penninte kanneeranu...athozhichal they are ok..

Suryayil entha kathakku kshamamunto ..ok dubbing aanu..

Cindy
1st November 2004, 12:09 PM
nhan kurachu paripadikal suggest cheyyam kaanu..

Neelakantan phalithapriyananallo..7:30 kku POGO kanu...tension marannu pottichirikkam..veronnumalla nammude tharikida pole oru paripadiyanu..allenkilum mattullore vadiyakkeettu chirikkuka nalla sukhamulla karyamalle....

pinne KOD kandirikkam..avante puluvadium.... timely fun and comments..pinne nalla valluvanadan bhasha..kettirikkam..kure nalla collection of songs... athilishtamillathathu..avan thanne ezhuthiya kathukal..ellam ore language....athozhichal ok...

ettu sundarikal..adyakalathu sundariyayirunnu..ippol valya soundaryam pora...

blahblah
1st November 2004, 12:12 PM
Cindy, Edacku kayariya ivan ithuvare poyittillatto :twisted: .Enickattu paniyunnathinu munpu onnum koode aalochickanam. :evil: Kallapparishakale. :lol:

Cindy
1st November 2004, 12:18 PM
asianet sthiramayi kanunnavar vicharikkum....keralathile sthreekalokke sada karanhirikkukayanennu...keralathile ammayiammamarokke thadakakalanennu..ithokke kandu kalyana mandapathilekku kaalu vakkunna penkuttikal ee kathapathrangaluyayirikkum pokunna veettil pratheekshikkuka... :evil:

Sthree oru santhwanam..ethra bhangiyayi thudangi katha parayan...avasanam athu evideyo kondoyi niruthi...KaThayillathe ivarokke enthina thudangunnathu...Poornima nalla climateum bhakshanavum okkeayaal Ishwaryayavumennathu oru puthiya arivayirunnu...ha ha ha :lol: Indran kekkanta....

valiya athbutha sakthiyokke ulla achanpengalkku avasanam gothambunda...

shame on those team...now even if any other stories are good at beginning...hoping this is the future ..ppl lose the interst to continue..i am sure this Santhwanam might have made such an impact..

blahblah
1st November 2004, 12:24 PM
Hi guys why are you so particular that you should watch kanneer serials ?Why can't you all watch Kallan and Mantravadi serials?[Kayamkulam and Kadamattam]

Cindy
1st November 2004, 12:25 PM
Athusari...i thought u are some nonmalayalee trying to abuse malayalees..i hate this word mallu ..mostly used by nonmallus...i have seen another thread in this same forum..wondered if u were someone from them and is going to make this place also like that .....

parayanteda mone Dinesha...

Cindy
1st November 2004, 12:29 PM
aaru paranhu kanneer serials nirbandhamanennu.....when u have the remote control ? Good channels have good informative and entertaining programs...Manthravadi serial kandittu..urangumbol valla yakshiyum swapnathil vannal ee kathanar varumo rakshikkan...kuttyolulla veettilokke keralathil atha kanunnennu paranhu....Kashtam...

Blah, check ur inbox...

blahblah
1st November 2004, 12:30 PM
No monoo,I lived among Kannadigas for 10 yrs and am in Pune for the last 4yrs.I have adusted and adapted to different cultures and languages .But mind you,I am very much a malayalee and always remember that small house among coconut palms and rubber trees.

Cindy
1st November 2004, 04:59 PM
Ella malayalikalkkum Keralappiravi asamsakal

http://www.tamil.net/people/rajkumar/DEEPAM.GIF

nirosha sen
2nd November 2004, 06:59 AM
Hey People! Please do try to write in English more. Nyangalum koodee participate cheyunum Pa! Verthe Malayathil mathrum samsarichal, what about the rest of us with rusty Malayalam to do?

By the way, where is Manggalaserri in Kerala? Which part of Malabar is this? Any where near Calicut, Tellisherry area? Paruyu Pa!!

Cindy
2nd November 2004, 10:05 AM
Nirosha,

Mangalasseri is the name of tharavadu of one of the role played by Mohanlal...Devasuram and the second part of it Ravanaprabhu...where the hero was proud to anounce throughout the first part that he hailed from Mangalasseri Tharavadu and his name was Neelakantan in that...(recently read that there is such a tharavadu..no idea about it..anyway...) when the movies became hit the name and those scence were enactd by the stage artists ...... If u watch his movies regularly..he wud leave some punch line or a gesture for his fans to follow...and then that wud become a fever between all malayalees.... Also recently noticed that his role would mostly have Siva's name, except when he played the role of ravanaprabhu, where he acted as the son of Mangalasseri Neelakantan, his name was Karthikeyan..which is the name of Siva's son...anyway...

Hope this clears ur doubts...and Nirosha...now from rusty malayalee...u are now being converted to 100% malayalee... :wink:

blahblah
2nd November 2004, 11:34 AM
Hi guys,Nirosha's request is quite a reasonable one.Why don't we write more in English. 8) Her spirit in joining us should be appreciated.
And you Cindy you were here!Y :) ou look like a big fan of the fatty :twisted: Lal.Are you really :?: These days I watch only comedy movies mainly of Dileep.I find most of the big budget action movies boring :( .

Cindy
2nd November 2004, 12:55 PM
Y :) ou look like a big fan of the fatty :twisted: Lal.Are you really :?: These days I watch only comedy movies mainly of Dileep.I find most of the big budget action movies boring :( .

I agree again....some recent big budget movies were so bad..especially Thandavam... or may be others too..i rarely watch movies...but get good reviews from friends and family...and of course i do like Dileep...

Its not always the actor...but the movies..and i prefer entertaining movies rather :cry: ... and there were so many from this Fatso in those days..nadodokkattu, pattanapravesham, akkareakkare akkare, mazhapeyyunnu..., januvari oru orma, kilukkam, chithram (though not a comedy..it was a classic hit), ...etc..up to Balettan...

also we happened to see his "Kathayattam" and admired his brilliant performance..and his urge to do such a novel item...

isnt that wonderful that we see the characters we had only in our imagination..in a big screen..before we go to the show i wondered if it would be Lal we see on the screen or those characters... but HE DID IT...

any takers?

blahblah
2nd November 2004, 03:04 PM
Sure,sure Cindy :) ,you left out Sanmanassullavarku Samadhanam,T.P.Balagopalan M.A. and Mithunam.Those days I used to be his fan as well. :D I stopped only when he started considering himself the Rajnikant of Kerala. :twisted: I have seen all the movies you mentioned many times.

Cindy
2nd November 2004, 03:28 PM
I dint leave them..it is all included in my etc etc up to Balettan....

isnt it in TP Bala...where he pastes the wallpaper to demonstrate and then mess up everything?... :lol: :lol: :lol:

have u seen the scene where he proves that he is coming from America and that he knows english in Mazhapeyyunnu maddalam kottunnu...

then i think it is in Adhipan..where he calls up Doordarshan to get Parvathi's number...

His movies with Jagathi or Sreenivasan...are simply superb..... Naduvazhikal and lal salam though were serious movies, were good na...

but yes.. the recent ones with casting him as a superhuman...were horrible..they too knew it and maybe thats y they came with a lighter but deep subject like Balettan...It gave a break for those high-pitched ottaswasam dialogues...

APPENGANEYA? IVIDEYOKKETHTHANNE KANUMALLO LLE??? :wink:

blahblah
2nd November 2004, 05:02 PM
Njan ividokkethanne kaanum :lol: .I believe Srini and Jagathi were instrumental in Lal's success.Kilukkam became a hit because of Jagathi,all Dasan-Vijayan movies because of Srinivasan.Fatty is of no use :twisted: .[color=red]

Cindy
2nd November 2004, 05:14 PM
select the whole text and then choose the color if u want ur post to be in color..otherwise it would show like the one above...

ivideyokkeththanne kanumallo is a punch line from Balettan... :lol:

blahblah
2nd November 2004, 05:22 PM
I have told you man,I haven't seen any of the latest movies of the fellow.Actually this one and Vamanapuram Bus Route had one week end show each at multiplex in Pune.We didn't go.

Cindy
2nd November 2004, 05:35 PM
U there?..Blah Blah..plz check ur mail box..

nirosha sen
2nd November 2004, 06:34 PM
I like Malayalam movies that show the natural scenes of Kerala. Also, watch to improve my lingual problem.

Recently, in M'sian Astro I watched an old movie with Prem Nasir and Lakshmi as his proud wife. He played a lawyer who never practised law. He daydreams a lot of how he courted a meek and beautiful girl, and later as his wife she became domineering and opiniated that he felt his ego pricked every time. She turned out to be a real Tharavadu Mamee and he found it hard to accept it!

Anyway good movie compared to the usual fare by Mammooty or Mohan Lal!! What is this guy's real name Cindy? Lal is Northern isn't it?

Cindy
2nd November 2004, 08:18 PM
I have no idea how he got this name, but this is his original name his brother's name was Pyarelal... :?...he is no more now... :(

Cindy
3rd November 2004, 02:56 PM
Blah Blah u there?..or still bz with ur new magazine?

blahblah
4th November 2004, 12:17 PM
Well Cindy,I am back :D .

Sandeep
6th November 2004, 12:35 AM
Mohanlal is from south Kerala. He was born in Trivandrum. His father is Viswanathan Nair and mother Shantha both hail from Trivandrum. I dont know why they gave their sons Northern sounding names.

Sandeep
6th November 2004, 12:40 AM
Most critics and audiences consider the period from (late 1980's to early 1990's) as the golden age of malayalam cinema. The period during which Mohanlal and Mamooty grew to the helm of malayalam movie industry.

blahblah
6th November 2004, 10:57 AM
Agreed Sandeep, have you watched all their latest movies? :roll:

Sandeep
8th November 2004, 10:14 PM
Agreed Sandeep, have you watched all their latest movies? :roll:

I have watched thats why i didnt comment on new movies. I am a great Lal fan and dont want to say bad about him.

Kazhcha (*ing Mammotty) seams to be the only good movie in recent times. But problem is lack of talent from the younger lot. How long can the same guys (actors, directors, writers, musicians etc) give new and unique consepts.

blahblah
9th November 2004, 10:32 AM
Yes Sandeep,I agree with you :) .There is certainly a lack of talent in the younger lot :( .They are not half as good as Mammootty and Lal in their prime.Thats why we who love cinema are forced to stay away from theatres and find our fun on hubs like this. :D

Sandeep
9th November 2004, 07:10 PM
I am taking the violence against wemon issue here as i think serials mainly deals with troubles of women.

All our serials which are aimed at women show that they have to be "Sarvamsaha". They dont do/say anything against their oppreseres and somehow fate (god) saves them (that also if the serials end, as most serials dont heroines suffering also never end).

blahblah
10th November 2004, 10:53 AM
Sandeep,these serials are setting a wrong example to all who watch them :( .The women who silently suffer all atrocities against her are glorified :? .Hightime we think whether Seetha is a great example of womanhood :roll: .

unhappyboy
3rd April 2005, 07:49 PM
:( Sorry I find all malayalam serials SICK and PLAIN DISGUSTING!

I would rather watch English and Hindi serials instead of Malayalam serials, How anyone can bear to watch such ANTI-WOMEN serials
is beyond me!! All the women(and some of the men) do is to cry and moan all the time. Mallus are such fatalists. Also most of the serials
portray chauvinistic boorish men ,.No matter whether the lead actor is
educated or not,he only needs a very slight provocation to hit his wife
or sister. This is plain SICK .. I appeal to all sensible people to stop watching this garbage!!! and for God sake PROTEST!!! :evil: :evil:

blahblah
7th April 2005, 01:06 PM
Strng words against Mallus? :roll:

May be you don't watch them these days.Now most of them are comedy seri als and no more tears.