PDA

View Full Version : Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram (Music: Gurukiran)

inetk
8th April 2007, 09:35 AM
100 words, whatever its worth! Living in Bangalore, I must've heard the original Kannada tracks a million times all over the city, but that shouldn't influence the Tamil soundtrack's (the same 6 tunes) review :-)

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/04/08/parattai-engira-azhagu-sundaram-tamil-gurukiran/

nemesis786
14th April 2007, 02:53 AM
100 words, whatever its worth! Living in Bangalore, I must've heard the original Kannada tracks a million times all over the city, but that shouldn't influence the Tamil soundtrack's (the same 6 tunes) review :-)

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/04/08/parattai-engira-azhagu-sundaram-tamil-gurukiran/

Isnt the music director YUVANSHANKAR RAJA?

dinesh2002
25th April 2007, 03:36 PM

Isnt the music director YUVANSHANKAR RAJA?

the original Kannada version was composed by Gurukiran... so if they dubbed the songs in tamil...the credit should only go to Gurukiran :) .... i liked the Ello Jogappa number.... which was aped by Joshua Sridar in 1 of his album.... i think Aran.....

karthik_sa2
26th April 2007, 11:51 AM
even in tamil its gurukiran only.dono how come yuvans name came during the initial promo of this film

karthik_sa2
26th April 2007, 11:57 AM
am confused .what is the selvaragavan film in telgu?who composed fo that movie?i heard this PEAS is the remake of that movie??is it so??

vasanth2006
26th April 2007, 12:42 PM
am confused .what is the selvaragavan film in telgu?who composed fo that movie?i heard this PEAS is the remake of that movie??is it so??

Karthik,
You are totally confused. selva's telugu movie name is "AMAV" ( u copy pasted right?? that one). music is yuvan. That is already rocking....... in tamil, they are remaking this as "yaradi nee mohini" (dhanush-nayanthara starrer). music is yuvan....

this PEAS is remake of kannada blockbuster jogi (or some name). initially u1 is commited this movie... but due to call sheet problems u1 did'nt do this movie. (this info given by premgi in u1's orkut...)

Now u clarified??

karthik_sa2
26th April 2007, 05:05 PM
Karthik,
You are totally confused. selva's telugu movie name is "AMAV" ( u copy pasted right?? that one). music is yuvan. That is already rocking....... in tamil, they are remaking this as "yaradi nee mohini" (dhanush-nayanthara starrer). music is yuvan....

this PEAS is remake of kannada blockbuster jogi (or some name). initially u1 is commited this movie... but due to call sheet problems u1 did'nt do this movie. (this info given by premgi in u1's orkut...)

Now u clarified??

oh appadiya ogay now clear.thanks vasanth..btw which is ur pick on AMAV album.post it in our yuvans thread