PDA

View Full Version : Asatha Povadhu Yaaru!!

mokshani
10th April 2007, 01:11 AM
Hi guys! I think Aasatha Povadhu Yaaru is an good entertaining show on suntv. Very talented people perform and whole lot of jokes to laugh. But i feel the host is little annoyed, Madhan babu and chitti babu are "OK", the rest of the show is very nice and performers are gr8 and talented. What do u guys think!!!???

aanaa
10th April 2007, 07:51 PM
did u watch all shows
its good
i like Vikram vasu

:bluejump:

I heard taht this show was in Viajy TV earlier. Is it?

akila3
10th April 2007, 10:48 PM
they had this show on vijay tv under the title kalakapovathu yaru. one of the judge on that show was pandiyarajan, i don't know the other guys name. the hosts were Swarnamaliya and Kanika, most of the contestents are same. Asathapovathu yaru is a good show, but i felt that kalakapovathu yaru was better. you could watch kalakapovathu yaru @ Youtube.com , just type in Vijay tv and you could access it. :lol:

maithree
11th April 2007, 01:47 AM
Asatha povathu yaaru is just another show of VIjay tv which Sun TV has copied. :lol: And the quality of the show is horrible with Citty Babu's double meaning tendencies! :banghead: Not Surpricing for Sun Tv Though! :lol:

Kalakka Povathu Yaaru is on it's 3rd Season now! :thumbsup: Now it has S.V Shekar as the Judge along with Uma Riyas! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KPY rocks. 8-)

mokshani
11th April 2007, 02:11 AM
Kalakka Povathu Yaaru is on it's 3rd Season now! :thumbsup: Now it has S.V Shekar as the Judge along with Uma Riyas! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
KPY rocks. 8-)
wow! i didnt know its a copy from vijaytv, i dont have access to it. But the show must be very funny as the judge is s.v.shekar, he is a very good comedian, i like his dramas and movies.

the quality of the show is horrible with Citty Babu's double meaning tendencies! :banghead: Not Surpricing for Sun Tv Though! :lol:
True, its annoying sometimes, on the otherside, madan babu sits quietly laughing, their partnership doesnt fit well.

mokshani
11th April 2007, 02:17 AM
did u watch all shows
its good
i like Vikram vasu

:bluejump:

I heard taht this show was in Viajy TV earlier. Is it?
i watched almost all of them i guess except Vijay T.Rajender episode. One hour entertainment goes really fast, good time pass too.

aanaa
11th April 2007, 03:14 AM
if missed available at
isaitamil.net tv

mokshani
12th April 2007, 12:08 AM
yes aanaa, isnt it a nice website, i visit isaitamil regularly to watch new movies ;)

Sanjeevi
12th April 2007, 12:11 AM
citi babu :banghead:

mokshani
12th April 2007, 12:22 AM
citi babu :banghead:chitti babu is annoying and his dance is irritating

aanaa
12th April 2007, 01:56 AM
do watch vijay sarathy's program
backwards walk

shalitha
12th April 2007, 03:21 AM
kalakka povathu yaaru:?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrpZOZ1wLtk

asatha povathu yaaru:?
Chief Guest: T>R..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj1uUMu5jTk

saradhaa_sn
12th April 2007, 03:21 PM
'KalakkappOvathu yAru' was initially started in Vijay TV with Madhan Pop and Chinni Jayanth as judges and Uma Riyas as compier.

It was running for long episodes like preliminary rounds, Quarter final, Semi final and Final. The Champion was selected and awarded.

Then they started second part of the show with Pandiyarajan and Sadagopan Ramesh (Cricket Player, I dont know what he is doing here) as Judges and Swarnamalya as Compier (just for two episodes, Kaniha came as compier).

Now Sun TV has started same type of programme under the title of "AsaththapOvathu Yaru" with Madhan Pop and Chittibabu as Judges and one lady with horrible crying voice as Compier. Every week one Cine personality will participate as Chief Judge and he will decide who will be the 'Comedy King.

THE PARTICIPANTS ARE DOING FENTASTIC IN BOTH PROGREMMES, WITH MULTIPLE TALENTS.

So, leave Chittibabu and other irritating items, which are small things. Just enjoy the participants. They are amazing in performance.

This week one of the participants, give a Cricket Commentry as a 'Chennai pEttai vasi' which was simply superb. He gave a new definition for Cricket. Wonderful Comedy.

mokshani
12th April 2007, 08:57 PM
THE PARTICIPANTS ARE DOING FENTASTIC IN BOTH PROGREMMES, WITH MULTIPLE TALENTS.

So, leave Chittibabu and other irritating items, which are small things. Just enjoy the participants. They are amazing in performance.

This week one of the participants, give a Cricket Commentry as a 'Chennai pEttai vasi' which was simply superb. He gave a new definition for Cricket. Wonderful Comedy.
very true, the participants are very talented and real work on the stage on spot. Very appreciatable, I love the cricket commentry skid in last week episode, it was very good imagination and funny

Dhesh
12th April 2007, 09:24 PM
Da tune bit afta da break: ~Uja eh Uja eh eh Uja Uja eh Uja eh eh Uja etc

mokshani
13th April 2007, 12:58 AM
my husband dont understand tamil but he sings the tune with his american accent :) which sounds very funny.

aanaa
14th April 2007, 06:42 AM
kalakka povathu yaaru:?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrpZOZ1wLtk

thank you

aanaa
14th April 2007, 06:44 AM
one lady with horrible crying voice as Compier. Every week one Cine personality will participate as Chief Judge and he will decide who will be the 'Comedy King..

I like the show

she is Santhiya

aanaa
14th April 2007, 06:46 AM
I love the cricket commentry skid in last week episode, it was very good imagination and funny

cricket commentry
superb
really enjoyed
:victory:

mokshani
15th April 2007, 12:12 AM
i wonder if they have aasatha povadhu yaaru telecasted today because of tami lnew years special programs!!

great
15th April 2007, 10:37 AM
why the heck sun TV is copying all the shows from VIJAY . Whats the creative team of the sun TV doing :?: :banghead: . Kalakapovathu yaaru was way better than APY . They are also repeating the same contestant :x .

What next sun tv :evil: you missed out LOLLU SABHA :hammer:

great
15th April 2007, 10:39 AM
i wonder if they have aasatha povadhu yaaru telecasted today because of tami lnew years special programs!!

yeah they have telecasted APY with Bhaghyaraj as the special guest.

thimuru
15th April 2007, 11:09 AM
my husband dont understand tamil but he sings the tune with his american accent :) which sounds very funny.

:rotfl:

maithree
15th April 2007, 11:25 AM

I thought Super 10 was a copy of Lollu Sabha wasn't it?

aanaa
15th April 2007, 07:13 PM
Hi Mokshani,

I did watch the show.
K Backiyaraj was the cheif guest.

show started little late because of ''pithamagan'' movie
its too late over here ending after 12.00 am

mokshani
16th April 2007, 01:05 AM
Yes aanaa, i watched APY also, it started here at 11pm after pitamagan movie.
I had a feeling that bhagyaraj felt bad when one of the contestent imitated him, t.rajender and other actor, cause he mentioned to contestent that he shld have apolozised before he immitate the actors, but he didnt feel bad looking at his imitation, he takes it easy and enjoys and his daughter and son will enjoy it more than anyone.
I felt he tried to say something but blushed it.. what do you guys think?? did anyone notice that????

mokshani
16th April 2007, 01:09 AM

I thought Super 10 was a copy of Lollu Sabha wasn't it?
dont know!! never watched anything from vijay tv.

aanaa
16th April 2007, 09:09 PM
yesterday with pakiyaraj
:D good show

Raikkonen
17th April 2007, 01:43 PM
One guy did kabadi in Mic Mohan's style..
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: so funny.. i havent laughed so much since Goundamani days..

aanaa
17th April 2007, 07:34 PM
Yes aanaa, i watched APY also, it started here at 11pm after pitamagan movie.
I had a feeling that bhagyaraj felt bad when one of the contestent imitated him, t.rajender and other actor, cause he mentioned to contestent that he shld have apolozised before he immitate the actors, but he didnt feel bad looking at his imitation, he takes it easy and enjoys and his daughter and son will enjoy it more than anyone.
I felt he tried to say something but blushed it.. what do you guys think?? did anyone notice that????
what is ""mimikiri""
always imitating others.
nothing to get offend here.

did you watch joliwood express
one guy imitated exactly like Manivannan
He tok it easy.

its a talent and they develop on it
we have to welcome

as long as they are not using for illegal activity
and only to make audience to laugh
its Ok

what others' view?

mokshani
17th April 2007, 09:33 PM
what is ""mimikiri""
always imitating others.
nothing to get offend here.
did you watch joliwood express
one guy imitated exactly like Manivannan
He tok it easy.
its a talent and they develop on it
we have to welcome
as long as they are not using for illegal activity
and only to make audience to laugh
its Ok
what others' view?
Very true and agreed, no, i didnt watch jollywood express, i heard its funny too, may be i shld watch it... will see :)

TamilMoon
18th April 2007, 01:10 PM
So, leave Chittibabu and other irritating items, which are small things. Just enjoy the participants. They are amazing in performance. Valathu vitta TV'ya kindal pandrathu endha oor comedy'nu puriyala enakku :x :x :x

very true, the participants are very talented and real work on the stage on spot. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Asatha povathu yaaru'nu vachathukku badhil Asatha povadhu VIJAY TV'nu vachirukkalam :evil: :evil:

aanaa
20th April 2007, 02:06 AM
Very true and agreed, no, i didnt watch jollywood express, i heard its funny too, may be i shld watch it... will see :)
better to watch.

just for laughing

aanaa
20th April 2007, 02:07 AM
I donot think we carry the ladder with us.

MS Windows --> apple/ mcintosh
ms windows made it

aanaa
20th April 2007, 02:08 AM
I did watch loolu saba
cooffe with anu in you tue
nice to watch

mokshani
20th April 2007, 02:31 AM
I did watch loolu saba
cooffe with anu in you tue
nice to watch
how do u watch vijay tv? on directtv or any websites???

mokshani
20th April 2007, 02:35 AM
Asatha povathu yaaru'nu vachathukku badhil Asatha povadhu VIJAY TV'nu vachirukkalam :evil: :evil:
good idea :exactly: :goodidea: :rotfl:

mokshani
20th April 2007, 02:39 AM
this week APY guest is going to be Prashanth, hope to see more funny stuff...

aanaa
21st April 2007, 08:30 PM
waiting for it
lets c

aanaa
22nd April 2007, 07:38 PM
I did enjoy the show.
vadivel
kathal pakidi. he keeps going.. like the joke - ""seruppu''.

really enjoyed.

Sanjeevi
22nd April 2007, 10:22 PM
Truth behind Asatha Povathu Yaru

three jars-la mittai vachuruppangala, contestant kitta ethu venumnu kettu onnu eduppangalam. Athula varra matterla perform pannanumam. Odanae 10 seconds contestant theevirama yosippangalam. After 10 seconds perform pannuvangalam.

Ethuku intha emathu velai :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

However, APY is giving tough competition to KPY

Wibha
23rd April 2007, 05:22 AM
i saw the first episode of this and satyaraj's

before i could understand the first jokes three more jokes were told...........all of them were mokkai though :banghead: :oops:

aanaa
23rd April 2007, 07:23 PM
we can find faults in everywhere.
the point here is to laugh not to educate the people or ....
what is in mega serial ..
impractical
heroine always crying
villi always winning except the last 5 /500+ episodes .

taste differs
I like it

mokshani
25th April 2007, 08:12 PM
Truth behind Asatha Povathu Yaru

three jars-la mittai vachuruppangala, contestant kitta ethu venumnu kettu onnu eduppangalam. Athula varra matterla perform pannanumam. Odanae 10 seconds contestant theevirama yosippangalam. After 10 seconds perform pannuvangalam.

Ethuku intha emathu velai :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

However, APY is giving tough competition to KPY

I agree with you. It didnt make sense to give constents 10 sec to think. Sometimes contestents come prepared with their costumes, for them, babus make it seem like they give special permission to them. Otherthan this, the program is superb and i enjoy one whole of comedy.
I didnt get to watch last week program, how was it?

aanaa
25th April 2007, 10:08 PM
prasanth was there.
vadivel's comedy
2 of them did act for vadivelu

aanaa
29th April 2007, 07:31 PM
I did miss last night show

how was it? who was the guest

mokshani
29th April 2007, 09:34 PM
srikanth was the guest. Some one imitated ambi and annyan charector from Annyan movie and a skid what happens if monkey falls in love with a women. Overall it was a nice episode.

aanaa
30th April 2007, 01:15 AM
thanks
i will try from isaitamil later

Querida
30th April 2007, 07:46 AM
srikanth was the guest. Some one imitated ambi and annyan charector from Annyan movie and a skid what happens if monkey falls in love with a women. Overall it was a nice episode.

this was the first ever episode that i watched...i thought the young kid who told jokes would get the prize...though understandbly that was skillful how Robo Shankar did imitate three moods of Karthik doing anniyan's split personality switch...the nattamai "titanic" duo didn't amuse me too much...and Sandhya has to tone down the shouting stance she takes on....Srikanth was a pleasure to watch, he seemed to enjoy himself (looked cute even when he was laughing hard!)....

aanaa
30th April 2007, 08:18 PM
Sandhya is full of energetic
its good she also enjoy the show ( showing)

aanaa
6th May 2007, 07:51 PM
last show cheif guest was director P Vasu. Since I am watching only in SunTv and since this is my first time watching I like the show.

the first scene was increadible.
He was walking in puppet like 4 legs -2 heads - - its amazing.

then madurai muthhu
MGR timely songs - supurb!!!!!

keep moving

TamilMoon
7th May 2007, 06:22 PM
the first scene was increadible.
He was walking in puppet like 4 legs -2 heads - - its amazing.
adhu Vijay TV'la panninadhu :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sanjeevi
7th May 2007, 06:28 PM
hahaha all the gents have been watched Vijay TV's programme KPY
all the ladies are watching now in SUN TV (APY)

I wonder why the ladies are only watching SUN TV :banghead:

aanaa
7th May 2007, 08:39 PM
I donot have VIJAY TV but do have SUNTV.

your general statement is wrong.

Vijay TV is availavle id Direct network

and suntv is in Dishnet and available in Canada

aanaa
7th May 2007, 08:42 PM

Agreed and said I didnot watch Vijay TV.

Remember this program was purchased by SUNTV.
why did they sold?
business trade!!!!
whoever wins; makes money

mokshani
8th May 2007, 12:15 AM
Hey aanaa! how r u? couldnt come online, caughtup wtih some work. i havent watched APY for the past 2 weeks. How was the show and who was the guest on saturday??

Sanjeevi
8th May 2007, 12:29 AM

Agreed and said I didnot watch Vijay TV.

Remember this program was purchased by SUNTV.
why did they sold?
business trade!!!!
whoever is winning make money

I agree. Rajkumar is the one who founded this programme in Vijay TV and now he is in SUN TV behind APY. I want to say some words, looks like APY is becoming better than KPY?

aanaa
8th May 2007, 02:13 AM
welcome back Mokshani

lastweek --> director P Vasu (chandramuhi)
sang old song -- good one.
----
earlier program is available in isaitamil
download and watch & enjoy!!!!

TamilMoon
8th May 2007, 09:00 AM
suntv is in Dishnet and available in Canada idha vachu thaan yemathuranga avanga :oops:

matha Tv'ya yaarum paathurukka mattanga'nu ninaippu :evil:

aanaa
8th May 2007, 07:27 PM
Hey aanaa! how r u? couldnt come online, caughtup wtih some work. i havent watched APY for the past 2 weeks. How was the show and who was the guest on saturday??

P vasu at APY at http://isaitamil.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4384

jr. Srrikanth at http://isaitamil.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4324

Querida
9th May 2007, 02:26 AM
hmmm sorry gents only watched the Sun TV that my aunt has at her house...don't know about the programs on Vijay TV...I agree with aanaa that madurai maruthu seems to strive on uniqueness...good for him!

aanaa
9th May 2007, 08:22 PM
if anybody missed this incredible show catch it now at

http://isaitamil.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4384

:lol:

mokshani
10th May 2007, 08:04 PM
Isaitamil is helping out alot for viewers like us, even if we miss the show live, we can catch it up at isaitamil.net.

aanaa
10th May 2007, 08:21 PM
isaitamil is helping people like us
good

mokshani
23rd May 2007, 10:40 PM
Last week APY was good. Prasanna was the guest, he sounded nervous in the beginning, later he caught up with the flow. One of the contestants immitated popular singers like M.S. viswanathan, hariharan and others, it was amazing!!

aanaa
24th May 2007, 02:24 AM
its good

crazy
26th May 2007, 04:15 PM
"naan vandhu romba naal aachu
en color kooda maari poccu
veerappan korikkai enaachu
gopaaluuuuu

amavaasai annikku panni karri thaaraandha
adha venaamnu sonna kurangu raththam thaaraandha
veetila taste's thinnu
adha vera paavan naan senjen
veerapan.......
en paadila sogathi sonnen
veerappa.......
visha paambu unnai vandhu kottaatho kottaatho
chicken..........unnai thaakkaadho thaakkaadho "

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aanaa
26th May 2007, 07:06 PM
latest ys vanthalum kalakkiddenga

aanaa
27th May 2007, 11:19 PM
last night with director Simpu Devan - director of Imsai arasan pulikesy .
good
pampaddam

mokshani
3rd June 2007, 11:37 PM
yesterday's episode was nice, the guest was movie actor Karan.

aanaa
4th June 2007, 07:57 PM
ya I did
in his new movie
it is the same show and same people he used.
did u watch his new movie
Karuppusamu kuthakaikarar.

Karan too mimigi like Kamal

mokshani
4th June 2007, 08:32 PM
ya I did
in his new movie
it is the same show and same people he used.
did u watch his new movie
Karuppusamu kuthakaikaral

No i havent watched it yet, did u? How is it?

aanaa
5th June 2007, 07:13 PM
taste differs
but
no usual fight only one at the end
i like that
not much songs
+

do u need link to watch?
or download & then watch?

mokshani
5th June 2007, 07:45 PM
do u need link to watch?
or download & then watch?
I guess the link to watch and download is from isaitamil.net right? I logon to that almost everyday. Thanx anyway :) . Anything else ????

aanaa
6th June 2007, 08:01 PM
yes u can watch from there

aanaa
10th June 2007, 07:04 PM
want to watch yesterday program

go here
w w w . isaitamil . net / forums/showthread.php?t=4882

smith1
7th August 2007, 05:33 PM
very cheap act by sun tv by roping in the organising ind - rajkumar & andrews & also the entire set of participants.

Worse, the participants, who gained name & fame thro' this prog on vijay tv, now have a dig at vijay tv in their performances.

Shameless fellows.

aanaa
7th August 2007, 05:43 PM
ஏணியைத் தூக்கி எறிவதுதானே நம்து கலாச்சாரம்
:cry:

sudharshan_17
10th September 2007, 06:48 AM
Hi all!!

I am sudharshan. The performer of the cricket comedy. Thanks a lot for ur comments on the forum. My thanks to mokshani, saradha and aanaa who enjoyed my performance. keep encouraging and give me ur vauable suggestions to improve myself. Retelecast of my cricket episode is on 16th morning @10:30. enjoy!!!

Please don criticise the show blindly on moving to sun tv. I am even ready for a live chat or conversation to tell u why it happened. Keep encouraging all the performers. We are equally talented and approached by our director. Even average perfomers will do excellent if encouraged. We are doing for you. Please don encourage wrong informations friend. Would like to get more comments from you all to improve us.

Sudharshan

sudha india
10th September 2007, 02:41 PM
Hi sudarshan
Congrats. Good show.

I also came to know from a APY participant that Vijay TV was not fair in money matters. But Sun also does not pay in terms of money.

Whatever said and done, now that you people perform for Sun, do well, but stop criticising Vijay TV. That does not speak well of you people, and you cannot expect everyone to know the truth behind your comments. Vijay brought the concept and Sun is encashing.

NOV
10th September 2007, 06:28 PM
good job sudarshan. :D
the crticism is against the tv stations, not the performers.

Yes I agree, all of you are stunning and here in Malaysia, we are getting to see several episodes of KPY every weekend (older episodes) as well as APY the new ones.

I've learned to appreciate T Rajendar after watching a few of the shows.

So come on guys, give us your best and we will definitely spur you on.

aanaa
10th September 2007, 07:57 PM
Remember most of us have access to SUNTV.
so we do love the new programs and the performance.

SUNTV may has money (?) so buying/copycatting programs
thats second issue.

we missed jollywood express where they telecasted most talentad people

aanaa
10th September 2007, 07:57 PM
we welcome you sudharshan

sudharshan_17
10th September 2007, 09:01 PM
Thank you friends for bunch of replies to my message. One of the happiest moment i feel rite now as many ppl like u all are behind me to encourage. this will definitely bring out a better performance out of me. Infact i did not expect a huge response like this for the cricket. but after that i am not able to satisfy myself with what i prepare. it really gives me an exam fear to do well :) anyway u can check one more performance of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mTvqacEs0c
in this link. For this i got the award and the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHcOxD7fwNk
You can rate it if u like to. please post ur comments on this too.

Anbum nandriyum
Sudharshan

mokshani
10th September 2007, 09:32 PM
Hi all!!

I am sudharshan. The performer of the cricket comedy. Thanks a lot for ur comments on the forum. My thanks to mokshani, saradha and aanaa who enjoyed my performance. keep encouraging and give me ur vauable suggestions to improve myself. Retelecast of my cricket episode is on 16th morning @10:30. enjoy!!!
Sudharshan
Hi sudharshan! APy show is a good entertainment and ur performance is absolutely unique, Cant wait to watch the retelecast of cricket episode. By the way congrates on getting an award for this. Wish u more success and goodluck.

Just wanted to mention that we have never commented on the performers, we know how hard u guys work on this, no heart feelings please!! and goodluck with everything.

sudharshan_17
10th September 2007, 09:41 PM
Thanks once again!!!

I know u never commented on us. I have mentioned reason too above. so am happy only to hear ur comments and join this community. Would like to mingle more with u all. Cant wait for the retelecast??? what u mean actually there???

mokshani
10th September 2007, 09:51 PM
Cant wait for the retelecast??? what u mean actually there???
I meant: in other words, i love that cricket show and wouldnt mind watching it several times. To watch it again on suntv i have to wait untill next sunday, thats like 5 more days to go.... thats exactly what i meant :) .

mr_karthik
11th September 2007, 01:04 PM

thats second issue.

நான் கேள்விப்பட்டவரையில் நடந்தது இதுதான்.... (பங்கேற்றவர்களே சொன்ன விவரங்கள் இவை)

விஜய் டிவியில் 'கலக்கப்போவது யாரு' முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் அதன் காலிறுதி, அரையிறுதி, ஃபைனல் எல்லாம் முடிந்ததும் கழற்றிவிடப்பட்டனர்.

அடுத்து இரண்டாம் பாகம் துவங்கியபோது புதியவர்கள் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டு, நிகழ்ச்சி நடக்க துவங்கியது. முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் யாரும் அழைக்கப்படவில்லை, அது நியாயமும் கூட. (ஆனால் அதற்காக விஜய் டிவியில் முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் அதோடு மூலையில் முடங்க வேண்டும் என்று அர்த்தமல்ல)

எனவே முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் அனைவரும் ஒன்று சேர்ந்து இவர்களாகவே 'சன் டிவி'யை அணுகி, இது போன்ற நிகழ்ச்சியை சன் டிவி நடத்த வேண்டும் என்றும், அதற்கு தாங்கள் முழு ஒத்துழைப்பு தருவதாகவும் சொல்லியுள்ளனர்.

ஆனால் சில மாற்றங்கள் செய்யப்பட்டன. காலிறுதி, அரையிறுதி, முக்கால் இறுதி, முழு இறுதி என்றெல்லாம் இல்லாமல் அந்தந்த வாரங்களில் அசத்தல் மன்னராக ஒருவரை தேர்ந்தெடுப்பது, மற்றபடி நிகழ்ச்சியில் பங்கேற்பவர்கள் தொடர்ந்து வந்து பங்கேற்று நிகழ்ச்சியை நடத்திக்கொண்டே போவது என்றும், அதற்கு ஒவ்வொரு வாரமும் நீதிபதிகளை அல்லாமல் ஒரு திரையுலக வி.ஐ.பி.யை சிறப்பு விருந்தினராக அழைப்பது என்றும் முடிவானது. அதன்படிதான் இப்போது நடந்துகொண்டிருக்கிறது.

விஜய் டிவியின் 'கலக்கப்போவது யாரு' நிகழ்ச்சியோடு அவர்கள் வீட்டில் முடங்கியிருக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்திருந்தால், இப்போது 'அசத்தப்போவது யாரு' நிகழ்ச்சி மூலம் நாம் அனுபவிக்கும் சந்தோஷம் நமக்கு கிடைத்திருக்காது. அவர்களது 'அடிஷனல்' திறமைகளும் நமக்கு தெரிந்திருக்காது.

aanaa
11th September 2007, 05:50 PM
kalainjarkal -> they wil bring out their performance/art whatsoever.

wishing them good luck

mokshani
12th September 2007, 07:22 AM

thats second issue.

நான் கேள்விப்பட்டவரையில் நடந்தது இதுதான்.... (பங்கேற்றவர்களே சொன்ன விவரங்கள் இவை)

விஜய் டிவியில் 'கலக்கப்போவது யாரு' முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் அதன் காலிறுதி, அரையிறுதி, ஃபைனல் எல்லாம் முடிந்ததும் கழற்றிவிடப்பட்டனர்.

அடுத்து இரண்டாம் பாகம் துவங்கியபோது புதியவர்கள் தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டு, நிகழ்ச்சி நடக்க துவங்கியது. முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் யாரும் அழைக்கப்படவில்லை, அது நியாயமும் கூட. (ஆனால் அதற்காக விஜய் டிவியில் முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் அதோடு மூலையில் முடங்க வேண்டும் என்று அர்த்தமல்ல)

எனவே முதல் பாகத்தில் பங்கேற்றவர்கள் அனைவரும் ஒன்று சேர்ந்து இவர்களாகவே 'சன் டிவி'யை அணுகி, இது போன்ற நிகழ்ச்சியை சன் டிவி நடத்த வேண்டும் என்றும், அதற்கு தாங்கள் முழு ஒத்துழைப்பு தருவதாகவும் சொல்லியுள்ளனர்.

ஆனால் சில மாற்றங்கள் செய்யப்பட்டன. காலிறுதி, அரையிறுதி, முக்கால் இறுதி, முழு இறுதி என்றெல்லாம் இல்லாமல் அந்தந்த வாரங்களில் அசத்தல் மன்னராக ஒருவரை தேர்ந்தெடுப்பது, மற்றபடி நிகழ்ச்சியில் பங்கேற்பவர்கள் தொடர்ந்து வந்து பங்கேற்று நிகழ்ச்சியை நடத்திக்கொண்டே போவது என்றும், அதற்கு ஒவ்வொரு வாரமும் நீதிபதிகளை அல்லாமல் ஒரு திரையுலக வி.ஐ.பி.யை சிறப்பு விருந்தினராக அழைப்பது என்றும் முடிவானது. அதன்படிதான் இப்போது நடந்துகொண்டிருக்கிறது.

விஜய் டிவியின் 'கலக்கப்போவது யாரு' நிகழ்ச்சியோடு அவர்கள் வீட்டில் முடங்கியிருக்க வேண்டும் என்று நினைத்திருந்தால், இப்போது 'அசத்தப்போவது யாரு' நிகழ்ச்சி மூலம் நாம் அனுபவிக்கும் சந்தோஷம் நமக்கு கிடைத்திருக்காது. அவர்களது 'அடிஷனல்' திறமைகளும் நமக்கு தெரிந்திருக்காது.

English please!!??? :roll:

aanaa
12th September 2007, 05:40 PM
what Karthik wrote was:
(not direct translation - onlyt the message - para phrasing -in brief)
===========
kalakkap povathu conducted by vijay TV
as part 1 and part 2.

In part 1 -after finishing the quarter/semi and final, contesters were discontined from the show.

in part II- new contesters are selected and given no change for the

part 1 partcipants.

so part 1 contesters aproched SUNTV.

not like as Vijay TV there is no quarter/semi and final but every week they have ''winner(s)".

----
karthik also added the above news was released by some of the partcipants.

----

mr_karthik
12th September 2007, 06:27 PM
Short translation - but without any damage to my original message.

Wonderful aanaa.

Thanks.

mokshani
12th September 2007, 07:51 PM
what Karthik wrote was:
(not direct translation - onlyt the message - para phrasing -in brief)
===========
kalakkap povathu conducted by vijay TV
as part 1 and part 2.

In part 1 -after finishing the quarter/semi and final, contesters were discontined from the show.

in part II- new contesters are selected and given no change for the

part 1 partcipants.

so part 1 contesters aproched SUNTV.

not like as Vijay TV there is no quarter/semi and final but every week they have ''winner(s)".

----
karthik also added the above news was released by some of the partcipants.

----
Thank you aanaa. I feel lost when i see tamil script, sorry i had to ask someone to translate it.

aanaa
12th September 2007, 11:00 PM
do not be sorry
but late is better than never

you got enough time
path is open

aanaa
12th September 2007, 11:01 PM
Short translation - but without any damage to my original message.

Wonderful aanaa.

Thanks.

u r welcome Karthik

thought these info is more than enough rather than whole translation

R.Latha
13th September 2007, 10:39 AM
// In part 1 -after finishing the quarter/semi and final, contesters were discontined from the show.

they came for champions show on vijay tv. Only when part 3 started they went to sun tv.

Bala8749
24th October 2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what happen to Sandhya and why she is not hosting the program anymore?

Regards,
Bala

mr_karthik
24th October 2007, 04:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what happen to Sandhya and why she is not hosting the program anymore?

Regards,
Bala

I think Chittibabu announced, when introducing Maheswari that, Sandhya got married and fly to U.S.

(dont worry, soon she will come back)

Thirumaran
24th October 2007, 04:03 PM
Hi Guys,

Regards,
Bala

I think Chittibabu announced, when introducing Maheswari that, Sandhya got married and fly to U.S.

(dont worry, soon she will come back)

Marriage aayachu illa. Vara vaenaam angaeyae irukka sollunga :lol2:

aanaa
26th October 2007, 06:18 PM
Marriage aayachu illa. Vara vaenaam angaeyae irukka sollunga :lol2:
marry panni ponavankathaan
thirupavandu kalakkirankaa :lol:
list adukkiyande pokalam

mokshani
28th October 2007, 09:33 PM
hey guys! how is everything with you all? guess where iam now??? iam in India with my parents and sister, ofcourse having lots of fun and enjoying, but climate in chennai is horrible with rain and floods. Well.... will try to post more views from india soon....

aanaa
29th October 2007, 06:30 AM
expecting your view / critics from Chennai

aanaa
27th June 2009, 06:25 PM
What happened to this ??

AudazJay
5th August 2009, 01:44 PM
Heard that one of the contestant died...is it true? The one who acts like a woman, can't remember his name
:cry2:

Madhu Sree
5th August 2009, 04:35 PM
Kovai ramesh nu nenaikkuren... he was/is such a talented artist... :cry:

AudazJay
6th August 2009, 02:12 PM
Aver than! He was amazing! Isn't he the one who talks like Banumathi? :roll:
May his soul rest in peace :(

sudha india
6th August 2009, 02:58 PM
Yes. Kovai Ramesh (Kumar) Once we chatted for nearly one hour, when he came to our campus for a show. Modhalla he was reserved and after sometime nalla pesinaar. He was in a saree, and for a long time I felt I was talking to a lady !! Avlo poruthamaa irundhudhu.

aanaa
30th August 2009, 08:06 PM
புதிய பொலிவுடன் `அசத்தப்போவது யாரு?'

கடந்த இரண்டு வருடத்துக்கும் மேலாக சன் தொலைக்காட்சியில் சனிக்கிழமை தோறும் இரவு 10 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகும் நிகழ்ச்சி, `அசத்தப்போவது யாரு.' வெளிநாடு உள்நாடு என பட்டி தொட்டியெல்லாம் தமிழ் ரசிகர்களை சென்றடைந்த நிகழ்ச்சி இது. கடந்த சில வாரங்களாக மறு ஒளிபரப்பு நிகழ்ச்சியாக ஒளிபரப்பானது. இப்போது மேலும் புதிய பொலிவுடன் பிரமாண்ட செட்டில் படமாகி வருகிறது. மறுபடியும் மதன்பாப், சிட்டிபாபு இணைந்து வழங்க உள்ளனர்.

இந்த நிகழ்ச்சி பற்றி அதன் இயக்குனர் ராஜ்குமார் கூறும்போது, "இரண்டரை வருடமாக சக்சஸ் புல்லாக சென்ற இந்த நிகழ்ச்சி ஒரு அசத்தல் மன்னர் (ரமேஷ்) விபத்தில் இறந்ததால் கொஞ்சம் பிரேக் ஆனது. இப்போது மறுபடியும் பிரமாண்ட செட் அமைத்து உருவாக்கி வருகிறோம்.

இதில் ரசிகர்களும் கலந்து கொள்ளலாம். திறமையானவர்களை கண்டறிந்து அவர்களுக்கு வாய்ப்பு அளிக்கப்படும். சிறந்த கருத்துக்களை எழுதி அனுப்பும் ரசிகர்களுக்கும் பரிசு வழங்க இருக்கிறோம். இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியில் ஒருபோதும் அரைத்த மாவையே திரும்ப அரைக்கவிட மாட்டோம்.

இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியில் இப்போது பெண்களும் கலந்து கொள்ள வருகிறார்கள். அவர்களையும் தேர்வு செய்து மேடை ஏற்றுவோம். யார் கலந்து கொண்டாலும் அவர்கள் திறமைக்குத்தான் வாய்ப்பு. ரசிகர்களின் எதிர்பார்ப்பு தான் தீர்ப்பு'' என்கிறார்.

இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியை கிரியேட்டிவ் கேம்ப் தயாரித்து வழங்குகிறது. இதன் 150-வது எபிசோடு விழாவை 15 ஆயிரம் ரசிகர்கள் முன்னிலையில் பெரிய அரங்கில் நடத்த உள்ளனர். அதில் இதுவரை பங்கேற்ற அனைத்து சிறப்பு விருந்தினரையும் வரவழைத்து கவுரவிக்க உள்ளனர்.

[html:77bf8d48af]<div align="center">http://www.dailythanthi.com/muthucharam/images/articles/20090829/TV02.jpg</div>[/html:77bf8d48af]

நன்றி: தினதந்தி

aanaa
30th August 2009, 08:21 PM
[tscii:ac2426561e]

இப்படியும்...

சன் டிவியில் ஒளிபரப்பாகும் `அசத்தப் போவது யாரு' காமெடி நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்து கொள்ளும் உஷா, இந்த நிகழ்ச்சிக்காக லண்டனில் இருந்து வந்து போகிறார். இந்த நிகழ்ச்சியில் தொகுப்பாளராக வந்தபிறகு கடந்த ஆண்டில் திருமணம் ஆனது. திருமணத்துக்குப் பின்னும் நிகழ்ச்சிக்கான படப்பிடிப்பு நாளில் இவர் லண்டனில் இருந்து பறந்து வந்துவிடுவதை யூனிட்டிலேயே பெருமையுடன் குறிப்பிடுகிறார்கள்.

நன்றி: தினதந்தி [/tscii:ac2426561e]