PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rehman ::: Saregama HMV ::: Sun TV - Composer's Contest

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
2nd May 2007, 07:25 PM
[tscii:abe84046eb]http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/specials/cinema/specials/rahman_070502.html

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14441305

A.R.Rahman on Television!

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 02 May , 2007, 08:28

A.R.Rahman is making his entry into Tamil television. HMV Saregama India, is all set to launch a statewide talent hunt across Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh titled Ooh La La La with ``Isai Puyal` A.R.Rahman as the brand ambassador and judge for the show.
A press meet will be held today in Chennai in which he will address the media about the talent hunt. Saregama and Rahman come together for a true search of hidden creative musicians worldwide. Auditions for Ooh La La La will be held in Trichy, Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem, Thirunelveli and Chennai across Tamilnadu. And in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vizag, Rajamundri and Thirupathi in Andhra Pradesh.

The criteria and challenge for selection would be that each band has to compose music to the lyrics of Valee, one the most famous lyric writers who would be giving lyrics based on the theme of “Hope”.

The talent hunt will be telecast on Sun TV (Tamil) and Gemini TV (Telugu) as a thirteen week half hour episodes. Vasundhara Das would be one of the judges for the episodes. The winners of this talent hunt will cut an album with Saregama India Ltd.

The highlight of the television programme will be Rahman speaking on camera to aspiring musicians and giving them valuable tips on the beauty of acoustic instruments, the logic behind composing a theme music etc.

:boo: :redjump: [/tscii:abe84046eb]

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
2nd May 2007, 07:28 PM
--

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
3rd May 2007, 09:58 AM
ARR is not going to compose, its only the participants. so how come this is into ARR's Albums?? He is a judge there...

NOV
3rd May 2007, 10:04 AM
Better to keep all ARR related threads in one section sakala. :roll:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
3rd May 2007, 05:28 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/12188.html

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
3rd May 2007, 06:17 PM
Orkut Community for Saregama ARR-Composer Contest

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=31794220

thineshan54321
4th May 2007, 12:01 AM
A treat to watch Rahman: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/12188.html

Yathu
4th May 2007, 03:17 AM
:cool2: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS PROGRAMME! Finally get to see ARR talk about music, and even better judge other peoples music! :cool2:

The only problem is that I don't have Sun TV :oops2:

Is dare any way around this small problem? LOL :lol:

kamalsurya
4th May 2007, 04:36 PM
:cool2: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS PROGRAMME! Finally get to see ARR talk about music, and even better judge other peoples music! :cool2:

Wait for it to be uploaded on YouTube...def Rahman fans will upload it

MADDY
4th May 2007, 04:53 PM
i'm beginning to hate ARRahman for his lack of empathy towards the poor producers who have booked him.........he has more than 12-13 projects sitting on his head and he wants to do such TV shows...... :oops:

or is he so jobless now??? :oops:

ajaybaskar
4th May 2007, 06:25 PM
i'm beginning to hate ARRahman for his lack of empathy towards the poor producers who have booked him.........he has more than 12-13 projects sitting on his head and he wants to do such TV shows...... :oops:

Dont worry maddy. Thalaivarukku oru relaxation vendama?

MusicIsLife
4th May 2007, 07:30 PM
Maddy:
Living happily is one thing, Living rich is another thing, for happiness sometimes it is better to promote talent, that makes a marked difference in ones life,
ex You give a fish to a hungry man, you have saved his hunger for that time, teach a man to fish, you have saved his hunger for ever

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
4th May 2007, 10:33 PM
who voted for participating ??!!

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
4th May 2007, 10:38 PM

i think he will be woring like a CEO of a company, he will jsut give the tunes and nuances, and the assistants would know well to deliver what he expects, and he uses lots of software....so his burden is only for creating the content....in that whay he shud hav time for this kind of programmes......

sat_srini
5th May 2007, 01:07 AM
There was a discussion about this point in the ARR yahoo groups and this is the reply given by vijay who is really close to arr -

"As someone who has watched a r r work and accompanied him on crazy hour driv es
to studios i can only say that going by the corporate work culture i often used
to wonder why a r r wouldnt DELEGATE work.......i mean once he finalises the
tune he can so easily ask someone else to take care of the rest and just
supervise the final touches but the man actually spends sleepless days and
nights doing everything from recording the instruments to the artistes to mixing
it along with the engineers and re recording and mastering.

On numerous occassions i alongwith guys like gopal and im sure a few others have
seen a totally exhausted a r r only because he worked for 48 to 72 hours
straight............

Sincere request to all to put an end to this. After 15 years of films and
awards, i think its unfair to a r r that a few of us can even think on these
lines............

Cheers
Vij "

i think he will be woring like a CEO of a company, he will jsut give the tunes and nuances, and the assistants would know well to deliver what he expects, and he uses lots of software....so his burden is only for creating the content....in that whay he shud hav time for this kind of programmes......

Dragun
5th May 2007, 03:00 PM
Mr. Vallavar :) it is not enough to have "lots of software." Computer programs, synthesizers, etc. are just instruments that are subject to the talent of the people using them. If anyone could just use software to compose, then we would have 1000 ARRs in India, but none of the current MDs can hold a candle to him.

Also, if the assistants were truly doing most of the legwork, they could simply leave ARR, compose for films themselves, and leave ARR in the dust.

rayan36
5th May 2007, 05:21 PM
when it is gonna be aired :D...........I'm waiting

MADDY
5th May 2007, 06:01 PM
vidunga Dragun, ARR composing style namma makkalakku innamum velangala...... :lol: .....

guys, wat i meant was, ARR should pursue his dreams/ambitions after he finishes his comittments with producers........he shuld take no more stupid movies.......i mean, even Shivaji was not worth his time IMO........he shuld completely minimise composing for movies and then do such talent hunt.....this way, he can do justice to both..... 8-)

esp, when people charge ARR of delaying movies - its very embarassing and painful.... :oops:

Wibha
5th May 2007, 11:46 PM

he know's wat he is doing...let him do what he wants..as long as his music reaches us it's enough.......

you should appreciate him for actually being ready to take up this show......and sparing his time for new talents :)

vidunga Dragun, ARR composing style namma makkalakku innamum velangala...... :lol: .....

guys, wat i meant was, ARR should pursue his dreams/ambitions after he finishes his comittments with producers........he shuld take no more stupid movies.......i mean, even Shivaji was not worth his time IMO........he shuld completely minimise composing for movies and then do such talent hunt.....this way, he can do justice to both..... 8-)

esp, when people charge ARR of delaying movies - its very embarassing and painful.... :oops:

pesarava vaaiya mooda mudiyathu........ ARR songs LATE-ah VANDALUM LATEST-A VARUM :boo:

v don't have to be embarrassed........

Wibha
5th May 2007, 11:49 PM

naanum unga katchie dhaan :cry2: :cry3: probably after the WHOLE SHOW ends v can get it on youtube and be the odd ones out

Yathu
6th May 2007, 12:30 AM

I think even with the amount of work ARR does, the quality of what he delivers never fails!

Personally, I think the more movies (especially Tamil) he does, the better!

Yathu
6th May 2007, 12:33 AM

naanum unga katchie dhaan :cry2: :cry3: probably after the WHOLE SHOW ends v can get it on youtube and be the odd ones out

Maybe theres a kind hearted hubber around that can record the shows weekly and upload them onto a site like megaupload! :D

OR maybe thats just wishful thinking! :cry:

kamalsurya
6th May 2007, 09:01 AM

Maybe theres a kind hearted hubber around that can record the shows weekly and upload them onto a site like megaupload! :D

OR maybe thats just wishful thinking! :cry:

Brother's who do not have Sun Tv u can watch sun Tv Online...But the Us timing ones....

The website is www.isaitamil.com

But u have to registar but that's very simple and u can go on to watch it online....cheers :wink:

rayan36
6th May 2007, 05:18 PM
Don't worry there's lots of ways to watch the show, the one kamalsurya stated, 'n there's tamil torrent websites, but isaitamil.com is the best

IMO, why ARR choose to be a tv show host is 'cause he wants to
make his presence felt in TN & show ppl out there that he still remembers TN & always will be

thineshan54321
6th May 2007, 07:43 PM
thanks kamalsurya! What time will the show be telecasted in this site? which days? it will be helpful if u guys can throw those info out here. thanks a lot.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
7th May 2007, 08:25 AM
No Ad in sun TV Yet...apart, the videos in indiaglitz are excellent. ARR speaks about this contest, his experience with small bands allover tamilnadu and the reason why he accepted to be a judge for this contest....Don't Miss

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/12188.html
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/12213.html

Sanjeevi
7th May 2007, 03:02 PM
I don't think ARR will participate each n every episode. Guess he will judge at the end to select the best singer.

In SUN's telugu TV i saw Hutch super singer advt, is it the same programme?

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
7th May 2007, 04:03 PM
sanjeevi, u r right.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/2007/may/03rahman.htm

The contest will be telecast on Sun TV and Gemini TV for 13 weeks. Rahman will choose the finalists in the episodes 11 and 12. The 13th episode will feature the winning band and the making of their album at Rahman's studio in Chennai. Each episode will also have Rahman talking on camera to aspiring musicians and giving them valuable tips.

btw, the hutch program is a different one. its a copy of airtel singer

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
7th May 2007, 04:06 PM
Starting from 10th May, Registration Forms will be available in
1)Relaiance WebWorld outleds
2)Saregama Outlets (will have to find them !!!)
3) this website - http://www.oohlalala.in/ :D :D

lancelot
8th May 2007, 12:13 PM
guys!
for unfortunate people like us who will not be able to view the program. i am hoping that someone will capture the episodes and upload them.
may be torrents.... it will be great....

hehe
:D

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
8th May 2007, 12:15 PM
All NRI's
dont worry, even iam planning to buy a TV tuner Card, by all possibility, i will upload this rare event

lancelot
8th May 2007, 12:31 PM
All NRI's
dont worry, even iam planning to buy a TV tuner Card, by all possibility, i will upload this rare event

:cool2: :goodidea: :clap: :notworthy: :bluejump: :redjump: :yes: :2thumbsup:

:ty:
hehe

MrJudge
8th May 2007, 01:56 PM

didn't visit this section at all these days, only two words after reading this TV program news "ayyo pavam"

muzammil_fr
8th May 2007, 02:01 PM
Ayya Aamai
Can u tell more clear what u want say plz.

MADDY
8th May 2007, 06:47 PM
Ayya Aamai
Can u tell more clear what u want say plz.

he is telling ARR has bcome so jobless that he is doing TV shows now :lol:

vidunga, namma aalu idhula endha capacity-la varuvaarunnu solla mudiyaadhu........i;m sure he is taking his very valuable time off for this event......

but i'm really proud that ARR is giving back to the art/industry which has given him so much..........ivandhanya manushan :thumbsup:

A.ANAND
9th May 2007, 12:59 PM
Ayya Aamai
Can u tell more clear what u want say plz.nalla velai,intha program 'thundu'innu sollame vittane intha 'naatha vayi'jugde!!!

MrJudge
9th May 2007, 11:34 PM
nalla velai,intha program 'thundu'innu sollame vittane intha 'naatha vayi'jugde!!!

yentha neram inge Sun TV-nnu vanthoro ingeyum oru problem start ayidichchupa. I think he never stops, enna solreenga :lol:

:wave:

Ramakrishna
9th May 2007, 11:45 PM
nalla velai,intha program 'thundu'innu sollame vittane intha 'naatha vayi'jugde!!!

yentha neram inge Sun TV-nnu vanthoro ingeyum oru problem start ayidichchupa. I think he never stops, enna solreenga :lol:

nalla olarreenga. vera engayaavathu poyi oppaari veinga, ippo kilambalaam :wave: :D

Wibha
10th May 2007, 04:56 AM
All NRI's

:ty: :ty: thanks :D

Ramakrishna
22nd July 2007, 08:52 PM
1st episode of this program tonight on Suntv at 10PM IST

stone cold
23rd July 2007, 04:53 PM
Episode 1

http://www.oohlalala.in/tamilnadu/episode1.php

lancelot
23rd July 2007, 09:31 PM
Episode 1

anyway you can make it in to a torrent ? would love to download it an watch it ...

hehe

Guess_Me
23rd July 2007, 10:26 PM
Episode 1

That's really big. The file size is 183 MB !!!

doraip
23rd July 2007, 10:44 PM
The first episode was a total disappointment (as expected). The bands sounded total cachaphonic...sets a totally bad trend...Who else can lead this cahophonic effort...

Music has to come from the mind...not from instruments...

Guess_Me
23rd July 2007, 11:09 PM
The first episode was a total disappointment (as expected).

If you expected the episode to disappoint you, why did you watch it in the first place?

Do you enjoy getting disappointed all the time? :D
Or are you a fan of someone who disappoints you all the time? :D

And if music has to come from mind only, only mind readers will be able to enjoy it.

Music has to come from the heart of a composer and he should be capable of recreating it using musical instruments. Then only the common man can enjoy it.

doraip
24th July 2007, 01:19 AM
Guess Me,

I don't think we defer on where the music should come from. Mind and heart should be in sync. Musical instruments are the means to the end. All modern MDs including ARR make their music orginate from the instruments directly more than from their mind/heart. ARR is the biggest culprit to this bad trend.

What did you enjoy in the opening episode???

doraip
24th July 2007, 02:13 AM
I meant to say Differ (not defer).

Movies
24th July 2007, 05:54 AM
Guess ME Well said!!!

Doraip; please hang your self! Ippadi oru Insult'uku aparom eppadi thaan nee maanathodu uyir vala mudiyum!

Deg:

Anyone else feels Naresh Iyer talks and acts out like a Girl?

A.ANAND
24th July 2007, 09:27 AM
Doraip; please hang your self! Ippadi oru Insult'uku aparom eppadi thaan nee maanathodu uyir vala mudiyum! -MOVIES
nalla punch!!! :clap: :clap:

Ramakrishna
24th July 2007, 01:10 PM
Guess ME Well said!!!

Doraip; please hang your self! Ippadi oru Insult'uku aparom eppadi thaan nee maanathodu uyir vala mudiyum!

:lol: :lol:

doraip
24th July 2007, 07:20 PM
Anand, Ramakrishna, et al,

You guys have any sense of what you are talking about??? Maintain some decorum...

thineshan54321
24th July 2007, 10:18 PM
Anand, Ramakrishna, et al,

You guys have any sense of what you are talking about??? Maintain some decorum...

:lol: u r t too funny! we dont make any sense? How can album like Roja, Bombay, AP come out of instruments? If it does then why dont u rent out a keyboard and make some music? :lol: So let me restate what u said about us: Do you have any sense of what you are talking about??? Maintain some decorum...

if you want music from people's heart, you dont have to go too far. Get a stethescope or rent one if you are cheap, put it on the left side of ur chest and u will hear music. :lol:

rayan36
24th July 2007, 10:49 PM
:lol: u r t too funny! we dont make any sense? How can album like Roja, Bombay, AP come out of instruments? If it does then why dont u rent out a keyboard and make some music? :lol: So let me restate what u said about us: Do you have any sense of what you are talking about??? Maintain some decorum...

if you want music from people's heart, you dont have to go too far. Get a stethescope or rent one if you are cheap, put it on the left side of ur chest and u will hear music. :lol:

Good one :lol: ...BTW, When it gonna be aired on M'sian Suntv, anyone?

doraip
24th July 2007, 11:00 PM
Roja, AP and Bombay does not have any great music in my opinion. Its all gimmical more than soulful music...I can't stand to any songs from these movies. ARR is the most artificial/Gimmical MD in the modern music arena.

I felt the same way when I listened to ARR's latest composition i.e., Shivaji. I can't find a single song that's soulful. Sorry...

rayan36
24th July 2007, 11:09 PM
Roja, AP and Bombay does not have any great music in my opinion. Its all gimmical more than soulful music...I can't stand to any songs from these movies. ARR is the most artificial/Gimmical MD in the modern music arena.

I felt the same way when I listened to ARR's latest composition i.e., Shivaji. I can't find a single song that's soulful. Sorry...

Don't be sorry, we sorry for you 'cause you can't feel the souls 'n passionate for those songs

prasana84
25th July 2007, 12:08 AM

a.r.rahmanum notes eluthithan tune poduvaru.avroda isaiyai kettu evlovo peru rasichitanga nenga rasikalanu yarum feel pannala a.r.rahman mathiri creative music directora india pakka mudiyathu kaluthaiku theriyuma karpora vasanai palamolee sry ungala sollala. summa vanthu ethacham pesanumnu pesathinga new trend, new sound,ellam a.r.r vatha piraguthan. ethana styles whereas ir same style or harris dont hav a original style so its rahman the creative king

prasana84
25th July 2007, 12:15 AM

chooo evlovoo international projectsku nadula eppadi oru programme panraru everu thollai thanga mudila ir yethacham international projectsla work pannirukara tamil vitta avothan ethula evanga pecha patha ennomo avarutha music kandupiducharnu solvinga a.r.r is always the king of music athunala nenga konjam ummmmm

thineshan54321
25th July 2007, 03:04 AM

o buddy dont be sorry... its supposed to be the other way around! :lol: :lol: have fun with ur "soulful" music, wherever the hell u find those! u dont have to tell us, keep it private because the music that we think is soulful is shit to u, so then i expect the same from ur music! so ya u can leave this thread, plz... whats the point of staying in a shithole such as this one? i mean to u it should be a shithole right? because its not about a person that gives soulful music but rather shitful music. so leave... take care buddy :) :D

Wibha
25th July 2007, 03:11 AM

:fatigue: :fatigue:

do you no wat soulful means?

Wibha
25th July 2007, 03:14 AM
Episode 1

thanks a lot :D

Wibha
25th July 2007, 03:34 AM
just saw the first episode.......................nothing to add except HATS OFF TO ARR SIR :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

and lucky contestants :clap: who have the best opportunities :D wish i could participate :yessir:

thineshan54321
25th July 2007, 04:57 AM
we have to wait till the real stuff to see how good it is. I am sure there will be atleast one talented band.

A.ANAND
25th July 2007, 06:06 AM

o buddy dont be sorry... its supposed to be the other way around! :lol: :lol: have fun with ur "soulful" music, wherever the hell u find those! u dont have to tell us, keep it private because the music that we think is soulful is **** to u, so then i expect the same from ur music! so ya u can leave this thread, plz... whats the point of staying in a shithole such as this one? i mean to u it should be a shithole right? because its not about a person that gives soulful music but rather shitful music. so leave... take care buddy :) :DVitudunnga thinesan,antha aalu enno thanniya pottu ollaraar pola!konjam over-ra achi pola :lol:

thineshan54321
25th July 2007, 06:08 AM

o buddy dont be sorry... its supposed to be the other way around! :lol: :lol: have fun with ur "soulful" music, wherever the hell u find those! u dont have to tell us, keep it private because the music that we think is soulful is **** to u, so then i expect the same from ur music! so ya u can leave this thread, plz... whats the point of staying in a shithole such as this one? i mean to u it should be a shithole right? because its not about a person that gives soulful music but rather shitful music. so leave... take care buddy :) :DVitudunnga thinesan,antha aalu enno thanniya pottu ollaraar pola!konjam over-ra achi pola :lol:

yes athu thaan avarukku elaam maari theriyuthu... thelinchovudana vanthu parungo doraip sir, apuram theriyum ungada post elaamae waste enu

Wibha
25th July 2007, 07:10 AM

yes athu thaan avarukku elaam maari theriyuthu... thelinchovudana vanthu parungo doraip sir, apuram theriyum ungada post elaamae waste enu

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ajaybaskar
25th July 2007, 11:32 AM

Dorai, I have become a big fan of you, man. U have a great talent of posting craps in very good english. Keep it up,dude... :D

(I was particulary impressed with the words like cahophonic, decorum, etc...)

A.ANAND
25th July 2007, 03:48 PM

Dorai, I have become a big fan of you, man. U have a great talent of posting craps in very good english. Keep it up,dude... :D

(I was particulary impressed with the words like cahophonic, decorum, etc...) :lol: :lol: :lol:

lancelot
25th July 2007, 04:18 PM

so what you are indirectly implying is that the people who love ARRs music are gimmicks? that they have no soul? then, are you trying to say that most of the tamil music lovers in the world are fake..

so you are saying that you are full of soul.. an we are not (for listening to ARRs music)

wow! great.. tell your what.. i hope with all my heart that you enjoy your SOULFUL music... why dont you do one better... why dont you just keep your soulful self out of this forum.. we gimmicks dont need the wisdom and knowledge of a soulful person like you.

tell you what... can you please.. i mean please BUZZ OFF!!

hehe

dinesh2002
25th July 2007, 05:13 PM

:lol: veliya poi sollathinge.... siripaange.... :lol:

ajaybaskar
25th July 2007, 05:24 PM

Veliya sirikkiradhu kooda matter illa. Andha posta thirumba padicha Doraiyae sirippaaru...This guy has a good sense of humour. So appreciate him, guys... :lol:

A.ANAND
26th July 2007, 03:25 PM
rahman studio-la sound speaker repair anna,doraip than poyi sari pannuvaram!!!

Ramakrishna
26th July 2007, 03:40 PM

sirikka mattaanga azhuthuduvaanga :lol:

Yathu
28th July 2007, 11:33 PM
Saw the first episode, looks really cool!

ARR's little snippets are really good!

I'm liking the theme tune of the show too! Very catchy!

OOOOh LA LA LA!

njv
30th July 2007, 02:18 AM

Maddy, you hating ARR... unbelievable. But I believe ARR will come and honor 1 or 2 shows and eventually will come for finals. Some of the band are horrible that even Srikanth Deva shouldnt be a judge there. So hopefully ARR goes out of this nonsense soon and come for finals.

doraip
30th July 2007, 09:38 PM
Guys,

Apologize if I hurt your sentiments. I have nothing against ARR.

My expectations from him are a little more. He has to raise to live up to his expectations and meet the standards of his predecessor like Illaiyaraja, MSV and KVM. His sounds and recording techniques are always good and done with pin-point precision. He should concentrate a litle more on his tunes and maintaining the tempo of the song. Off late, I see that he is falling short (e.g., All Shivaji Songs except Sahara Pookkal). His last best album to me was KKK. I am not able to appreciate anything much from his recent work (except for his recording techniques).

littlemaster1982
30th July 2007, 09:45 PM
Doraip,

It's fine when you say you couldn't appreciate ARR's latest work. It depends entirely upon the listener.

But please refrain from commenting his works are not soulful etc.

prasana84
30th July 2007, 11:24 PM

Maddy, you hating ARR... unbelievable. But I believe ARR will come and honor 1 or 2 shows and eventually will come for finals. Some of the band are horrible that even Srikanth Deva shouldnt be a judge there. So hopefully ARR goes out of this nonsense soon and come for finals.
Hey they all r jus beginners there r also some gud bands

prasana84
30th July 2007, 11:33 PM
I dono y this doraip is sayin shivaji songs r nt nice. Cant jus believe everyone gets addicted 2 those songs now. Style, Athiradi,vaaji vaaji,sahara all the songs r awesome bt after reading his comment he seem 2 be a fan of old kind of music they will nt accept the new sound or even understand overall shivaji is a mass movie nt like nayagan or sillunu oru kadhal bt even though its great. Doraip answer me u said kkk was the last gud album of a.r.r then wat abt sok or rdb or guru all these films had great music i can even say 1 of the best among a.r.r music.
Still nt able 2 believe shivaji songs r nt nice :shock:
All the songs r topping the charts n then album result is Blockbuster :poke:

A.ANAND
3rd August 2007, 02:55 PM

Muthalla kora sollaratha vidunnga sare!!!unnga ooru talented poeple-lukku thane sapport pannarar??band-la ullavannga ellarum profesional ilaye,ellarum amatuerist thane!!!avangalukkum oru album panna vaipu koduppathu nalla visayam illaya???chinna chinna kuraigalai vittu thalli,avnngalukku support pannungga sir!!

baroque
10th August 2007, 06:23 AM
---

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
27th October 2007, 01:26 PM
http://www.oohlalala.in/tamilnadu/episode13.php

the one and only band hunt program which engages more hard work than any other competition had ended in a pleasant unexpected way. the ONE AND ONLY MAGNANIMOUS ARR has concluded not one but SIX teams as winners. so all these 6 bands can walk to his studio to cut an album. this brings real picture of the musical talent embedded in youths.

His encouragement to teams is great. Also all teams' performance is sliced in this episode...so dont miss this superb episode....

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
27th October 2007, 01:27 PM
maddy, now u can feel happy, he had not participated in all episodes and his poor producers are now rich!