PDA

View Full Version : Black Vs Mambazhakkaalam

yaaro oraal
1st November 2004, 09:59 AM
Friends, The two Biggies are again coming face to face this Ramzan. Wethear Mohan Lal can compete with Mammootty at least in this time. Mammootty is far ahead this year the stuninng successes of CBI and Kaazcha. Post ur openion

nirosha sen
1st November 2004, 12:17 PM
What is this thread really abt? Don't understand your title Pa! Please explain?

Cindy
1st November 2004, 03:06 PM
Niro

these are two movies in malayalam..one starred by mammootty and the other mohanlal

Cindy
1st November 2004, 03:10 PM
I mean..Mohan Lal's mambazhakkalam and Mammootty's Black...

Me too waiting for the reviews on these..as i am planning for a trip to kerala....

Cindy
1st November 2004, 04:58 PM
Ella malayalikalkkum Keralappiravi asamsakal

http://www.tamil.net/people/rajkumar/DEEPAM.GIF

nirosha sen
2nd November 2004, 07:16 AM
okay! ippol thane mansalaee!! Sorry don't get much Malayalam movies here in my video outlet. Have to go to a bigger city for that.

rockyinluv
4th November 2004, 04:37 PM
the report has come tht mambhazhakalam really suck. hope black will prove to b a winner

blahblah
5th November 2004, 11:25 AM
Rocky Achayo,This is too much :lol: .

Sandeep
5th November 2004, 11:46 PM
My friend who saw it tells me MK is a combination of Balettan, Varavelpu and Valyetan.

He says good advertising will be required for the movie to suceed.

Cindy
30th November 2004, 11:00 AM
But in Calicut... Mambazhakkalam is the one ppl are talking about..... Black was in a nonpopular theater... and was not so crowded too...

Anyway dint see both the movies....

Sandeep
30th November 2004, 06:36 PM
But in Calicut... Mambazhakkalam is the one ppl are talking about..... Black was in a nonpopular theater... and was not so crowded too...

I feel both movies are going to be comercially successful. It is said that the success of Mambazhakkalam is giving a new life to family oriented movies. Hope the industry can get the much powerful middle class families back to the theaters.

Faisal
20th December 2004, 09:26 AM
Black has been declared super hit, and MK only average

I feel both movies are going to be comercially successful. It is said that the success of Mambazhakkalam is giving a new life to family oriented movies. Hope the industry can get the much powerful middle class families back to the theaters.

neptune_india
20th December 2004, 01:53 PM
rasikan is a bad film.

destiny's_song2324
7th January 2005, 06:51 AM
MK puts u to sleep and black is all iddi

divyan
27th January 2005, 02:27 PM
I disagree.

Black is not just idi. One should have the eye to see through the obvious. Mammootti should have gone in the Mohanlal way (HHaa, and ayyee stuff ), but he did 'nt. His acting was controlled. Also he is very good at making an impact with charactors having a shade of evil (remember "Mrugayaa'"? ).

Another plus factor in Black was Rahman. With a reasonable fit body and good action skills he almost matched Mammotty. And who can forget Lal for the scene befor interval? Saying the "kavitha" in a very effective way.

I thing all these factors contributed to the success of "Black"