View Full Version : about singer Shreya Ghoshal.

Oldposts
26th December 2004, 09:00 AM
Topic started by Raja (@ 220.247.250.93) on Sat Jan 24 03:04:07 EST 2004.

Her interviews

http://www.rediff.com/movies/2002/jul/10shreya.htm (http://www.rediff.com/movies/2002/jul/10shreya.htm
)
http://www.showbizindia.com/SmartBuild.asp?WCI=Robot&WCE=mType=MUAR (http://www.showbizindia.com/SmartBuild.asp?WCI=Robot&WCE=mType=MUAR
)
http://www.screenindia.com/20020419/mcov.html (http://www.screenindia.com/20020419/mcov.html
)

Oldposts
Soorry

Second address is here
http://www.showbizindia.com/Smartbuild.asp?WCI=Robot&WCE=PageId=15487

Oldposts
Soory=Sorry

Oldposts
I could only say that i was arrested by her voice & talent

Oldposts
shreya ghoshal is gonna create a revolution in bollywood!

Oldposts
shreya is to her best in 'chhann-chhann'(munna bhai mbbs).Her voice is very stable even at a high note which makes her a class apart from other newcomers.

Oldposts
How would u rate shreya ghoshal??
A - excellent..she's the best!!
B - good yet needs improvement
C - Ok
D - Ugh..hopeless
E - Bah! I don't care

Oldposts
How would u rate shreya ghoshal??
A - excellent..she's the best!!
B - good yet needs improvement
C - Ok
D - Ugh..hopeless
E - Bah! I don't care

Oldposts
please give your views about her by choosing one of the options mentioned above. It'd be great if you add your own thoughts. So go ahead & be a critic!

Oldposts
avale oru waste,avala rate panra nee oru waste!

Oldposts
don't over praise her and prevent her from improving,she has a very far way to go.
u people don't seem to have praised our own singers to this level. especially her pronunciation needs a lot of -ve criticism.

Oldposts
lollu vennai! shrya voice kettu pudikkatha ore kenapaya neethanda! don't pass bad comments on her voice if i found once again then ur life time will be numbered!!! shut ur mouth..

Oldposts
hi lollu!
lollu vennai! shrya voice kettu pudikkatha ore kenapaya neethanda! don't pass bad comments on her voice if i found once again then ur life time will be numbered!!! shut ur mouth
hereafter u will get frequent very nice mails......... bye 4 now...

Oldposts
hi lollu!
lollu vennai! shrya voice kettu pudikkatha ore kenapaya neethanda! don't pass bad comments abt her voice if i found once again like this thing then ur life time will be numbered!!! mind it!!!!!don't u need ur fingers???????
hereafter u will get frequent very nice mails......... bye 4 now...
by
koyyala olukka

Oldposts
looks like Senthil has finally made up his mind on the content of his message! :-)

Oldposts
hey guys don't fight..everyone has a right to express hisher views but plz don't make revolting remarks. be sensible & give ur views. I appreciate Lollu's honest views. senthil, if u wish to counterview lollu, plz give ur views about shreya. We are waiting for your comments senthil. Thank u guys for co-operating!

Oldposts
SHHHRRRRREEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA UUUU AARRRRREE TTTTTHHHHHHEEEEEE BBBBEEESSSSSSTTTTT!!

Oldposts
jhankar,charlotte ellam ore aal thane?

Oldposts
hey man senthil,
fact is fact. i'm basically a music lover.i don't blndly hate people,but this carries a reason.shreya's stability is weak in higher octaves,it may sound shrill,but doesn'y have boldness.she samaalichifies in higher octaves with her voice,for eg:in "askaava",lines like bakthi paravasam paarthu justifies my statement.

so,chumma blinda tension aagathe da,venna(un baashaila)!

Oldposts
hey eureka!,JHANKAAR,CHARLOTTE,SENTHIL PRABHU,SENTHIL, PHANTOM ellame ore aalu.
dey vennai,y do u wan't get cheap publicity for your dream-nightingale.
neeye ellavidamaavum comments ezhuduriye?
chi,how so mean!

Oldposts
lollu..sorry i don't understand tamil. could u plz translate what u said earlier??

Oldposts
Lollu,
Eureka-va? Dress poatirukeenga-la?! :-)
btw...how did you conclude that Jhankar,Charlotte and SenthilPrabhu are the same people? Senthil Prabhu's IP seems different pa? IP trace pannineengala?
vidai theriyum varai....No Eureka! :-)

Oldposts
Imagine shreya singing the song "adada alva thundu un iduppu" at Vijayakanth

Oldposts
ferrari,"vaalaipala thol valukki tamil uyir ooshal

Oldposts
lollu,
Avunga "PazhamNeeAppa" paattu paadina, unga uyir 'ooshal' aadum pola irukkae?! :-)

Oldposts
ohh so u think jhankar, me(charlotte), sentil r same??
well..let me tell u that u r mistaken...I'm charlotte & my brother's name is jhankaar. We share the same pc of course so our IP would be the same wouldn't it, dear lollu?? & i don't know anything about senthil. so better clarify before making great discoveries mr. einstein!!

Oldposts
Ferrari ,
>>>>Imagine shreya singing the song "adada alva thundu un iduppu" at Vijayakanth??????

You are a waste.Idiot.unakku nalla sinthenaiyae varaathaa?????????????????????????

Oldposts
lollu

Unnakku nalla vaartai eathachum eluthe theriyuma????????????
>>>>>>>>i'm basically a music lover.
You are basically a music lover???????What a joke.Ha Ha Ha Ha.
Enn alluya nee?????????Nee elluthurathi paartha music lover maathiriya theriutu.You Don't heard Shreya's famus songs.Shreya vukku Tamil theriyaathu.Athenalla konjam ucharippu thevara irukku.But her voice and talent are very good.avankallukku Tamil therinja innum nalla improve avaanga.Look She is just 20years old now.avangalluku innum vayasu irukku.Tamil Film Music la avnga nalla saathippanga.Wait and See.

Oldposts
less tenson!
avaru sollartha yaen ippadi serious-a eduthukittu Annamalai Rajni maathiri thodaya thatti savaal vittuttu poreenga?!

Oldposts
http://www.shreyaghoshal.com/ (http://www.shreyaghoshal.com/
)

This Website is maintained by a fan of Shreya Ghoshal.

Oldposts
C~P ,

Eppadi tenssion illama irukka?indha maaridhi idiots i llaam yaaru indha site ukku varach sonnathu????
ivangallukku Isai Rasanai ethachum irkkutha????

Oldposts
appadipodu,C~p.
matavanga opinionsa eppoparthaalum kevalapaduthardhu thaan avanga velai.adaan en criticismskku justifications kuduthuttene,appuram edukku ivvalavu "tension of india"?

Oldposts
avaroda opinion eppadiyo irunthuttu pogattumey pa. avar ennathayo nenachuttu poraar-nu vittudunga, illaina lighthearted comments-oda niruthikkalaamey. u seem to have taken it to ur heart..adhaan..

lollu,
namma Charlotte/Jhankar anna/thambi-nu solraangaley?...unga karuththu?! :-)

Oldposts
Isai rasanai pathi yarum yaarukkum solla vendaam. Shreay ghosal pathi avanga web site la pesaradhu. Inga vandhu pesina naalu peru ippadi dhaan pesuvom. Enna panna mudiyum? (murukkifying meesai)

Ennale pannuve. Mudha lle virumandi thread appadinu start pannitu anga sivaji kamal comparison panranungale, avangala nirutha sollu naan nirutharen.

ARR music ee podaadha padam paatungala aaha oho appadinu pvanja pugazhchi panraangale, avangala nirutha sollu naan nirtharen
shreay ghosal thread appadinu aaramabichitu oru ponnu pathi varnanai panraanungale, avangala nirutha solllu naan nirutharen.

singer karthik pinnadi peya ponnunga thread la dominate panraangale, ahda nirutha sollu naan nirutharen.

endha ARR thread irundhalum adhula IR fans vandhu thevai illaama torture panraangale, avanagala nirutha sollu nirutharen.

Mudiyaliya? Mooditu poidu (meesai murukking)

Oldposts
Mudiyaliye paa...mudiyaliye...nenja thottuteengaley....aaaahhh....aaaaaaaahhhhhh....aa aaaaaahhhhhhhh....neenga nallavara kettavara?! :-)

ps : double meaning ethuvum eduthukka vaendaam!!

Oldposts
Theriyalaye pa. edho oru moolaila irundhu appao appo msg adichikitu irundhen. adhuku nadula indha sangeetha murasoli..chee..sangeetha kalanidhi ellam periya aalunga madhiri pesa aarambichaanga..manasu keakkala
pongi ezhundhutten

Oldposts
Sangeetha Kalanidhi-a? Yaaru idhu? Kalanidhi Maaran-oda relation-a?! Avungellam inga irukkaangala enna?

Sangeetha,
enga votla K Tv varaley...aiyya kitta solli edhaavadahu paathu senjeengana punyama pogum!

Oldposts
hey all of u can u plz speak english when u guys mention something about us coz we(i & jhankaar) don't understand tamil. thanx a lot guys...

Oldposts

Sorry! I was just asking 'lollu' if he believes that Jhankar and yourself are brothers. Don't worry, nothing bad about you people! :-)

Oldposts
**** appadinaa enna artham? edho oru ketta vaarthaya dhaan irukkum. pechula appadiye cheri vaasama veesudhe.

Oldposts
****..mm...niraya ketta vaarthaigal irukkae...ethuvaa irukkum?

Mr.Ferrari, please clarify after performing a thorough search on you database!

Oldposts
vendaam pa..dushtanai kandal dhoora vilagu appadinu solli irukaanga. shreya paavam. avangalukku ippadi ellam fans irukaanga apapdinu therinja avanga paadaradhaye niruthiduvaanga

Oldposts
neenga sonnadhai namma lollu-ku mail panni sollunga....avar naera Shreya veetukku poi avungalukku ippadi fans irukkanganu solluvaar...appadiyaabathu nalladhu nadakkum-nu avarukku oru nappaasai! :-)

Oldposts
ungalukku 1 karuthu irundha enakku 1 irukka koodaadhapaa?
edukku ellarum ennaye kutham solreenga?
what pa nyayam?

Oldposts
lollu,
ungala evan kuththam sonnathu?! sollunga, vettidaraen! :-)...summa vilayaading, thoondi vittufying, usuppaethifying! :-)

Oldposts
thanx CP!! well...what did lollu reply to ur question??

Oldposts
nothing as yet! :-)

Oldposts
Ennaiya ....Inthe "about singer Shreya Ghoshal"i naan thanniya thodange vaychan.Adukku eaen ippadi sandai?????This is only "about singer Shreya Ghoshal".Don't write any other things.Please don't fight.You know any details about Shreya...then write.Please don't fight here.

Oldposts
Ennaiya ....Inthe "about singer Shreya Ghoshal"i naan thanniya thodange vaychan.Adukku eaen ippadi sandai?????This is only "about singer Shreya Ghoshal".Don't write any other things.Please don't fight.You know any details about Shreya...then write.Please don't fight here.

Oldposts
>>>>>>>>>>>Shreay ghosal pathi avanga web site la pesaradhu. Inga vandhu pesina naalu peru ippadi dhaan pesuvom.

Hello,

inthe Page heading a neega paarkaliya."about singer Shreya Ghoshal".

Oldposts
http://femina.indiatimes.com/articleshow/28066550.cms (http://femina.indiatimes.com/articleshow/28066550.cms
)

Oldposts
Her interview in 08/02/2004 Annadha Vikatan.
Go to http://www.vikatan.com

Oldposts
naan usual-a heading a paarthu dhaan post pannuvaen...i havent done anything different here! ;-)

Oldposts
Ferrari,

"dushtanai kandaal dhoora vilagunrathu sari" yaaru inga dushtan?
Naan ketta vaarthikalla Internet la maddumilla engaeyum use panna kuudaathunnu ninyakkeravanpa.Appadi irunthe enna ippadi aakkiddeengalae.Ithu neayamaappa?
Ungallku madduma "Nayakan Style" therum?
>>>>Ferrari-"Imagine shreya singing the song "adada alva thundu un iduppu" at Vijayakanth"---- Appadinnu eluthureenga.ungala thiruthunga. Naan kopappadalai.

>>>>lollu- "avale oru waste,avala rate panra nee oru waste!" (to Jhankaar) ----
Appadinnu eluthuraaru.avanagala nirutha sollunga Naan kopappadalai.

>>>>Senthil-"vennai,kenapaya,ur life time will be numbered!!! shut ur mouth" (to lollu)----

>>>>lollu- "chumma blinda tension aagathe da,venna" (to Senthil)----

>>>>C~P- Dress poatirukeenga-la?! :-)----
Appadinnu Kekkuraaru.avanagala nirutha sollunga Naan kopappadalai.

>>>> Singer Shreya Ghoshal lku threads start pannitu musicala ellutherathukku pathila "Shreya You are beautiful,I love you" nu pullampuraanga.
avanagala nirutha sollunga Naan kopappadalai................

>>>>"shreya paavam. avangalukku ippadi ellam fans irukaanga apapdinu therinja avanga paadaradhaye niruthiduvaanga?" Appadya? If Shreya will read your thoughts like this:-
>>>>"Imagine shreya singing the song "adada alva thundu un iduppu" at Vijayakanth"????? then she stop singing.

Vijayakanth thoppyna avallavu illppama?Kiran thoppy,Jothika thoppay poy ippo Vijayakanth thoppyla ky vicheddeengla?Orutheroda udaleyal reethiyana kuraykala kindall pannuvathil appadi enna santhosam ungallukku?Do you don't feel that?

**** na unga pasiyalla ketta vartiya?????Adap paavenglla!!!!!!(Ungalluku nalla sintheniyae varaathaapa?????) My God!!!!!
**** na "en payra indhe aniyaaya sandyilla illukka virumpallainu arthem"_Ithu En pasiyalla.
*na Computer Languagela ellam(All of things)nu arthem.
Eg:- select * from [Table Name]; _Ithu Computer pasiyalla.

Ithukku maelyum"Inga vandhu pesina naalu peru ippadi dhaan pesuvom. Enna panna mudiyum? (murukkifying meesai). Ennale pannuve?" enru kaedda Naan onnum panna maadaen.Namakku mela kalavull enru oruther irukkaru.Avar paarthuppar.

Pnnurathellaam neenga panniddu enna kuttam sonna nyayamaapa?
Enna Ullakampa!!!!!!!

Oldposts
Shreya Ghoshal

The twinkle in her eyes takes you deep into the creative world. Her sweet smile can soothe many a tense nerves, but her biggest asset is her melodious voice. A good singer with a good a voice – a rare phenomenon that has happened to Bollywood. Winner of eight major awards including the national award, 2003. Discover the child prodigy – Shreya Ghoshal, who greeted me with her favorite song, Aji rooth kar ab kahan jaayiyega, jahaan jaayiyega hame paayiyega…how truly said. As these days, she is extremely busy recording, virtually every movie has at least one song rendered by her (Jahan Suniyega, Shreya ko paayiyega). In spite of her hectic schedule, Shreya managed to grant an interview in between recordings. Shreya Ghoshal in conversation with Francis Coutinho from Showbizindia.com

SB : How did your first break in playback singing come about?
SG : Well my first break came through TVS Sa Re Ga Ma, the music talent hunt show on Zee TV. Being a perpetual contestant and winner of several episodes, I was selected for the 75th Children’s special episode of TVS Sa Re Ga Ma, which I won. Later on, I also won the children’s mega final show way back in 1996, at the age of twelve. During one of the episodes, Sanjay Leela Bhansali had heard me and was very impressed by my performance. Sanjayji remembered me, and after a year and a half, he called me. That’s how Devdas happened to me, which was my debut film as a playback singer.

SB : What were your early days like as a singer?
SG : My early days as a singer started from the age of four, well I really don’t remember the fourth year of my life (says Shreya with her bubbly attitude). But as my parents say, I was very surili (melodious). My mother was a good singer and whenever she used to play any note on the harmonium, I used to sing correctly of my own. My father recognized the talent in me and decided to give me proper training. But there was a problem in the beginning, there were not many singing teachers available, as in those days, I was living in an isolated place called, Rawatbhata near Kota, Rajasthan, where my father was posted as an Engineer in the nuclear power plant by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. Later on I started going to Kota, where I had to travel for 70 kms, once a week. Thereafter, I started learning proper Hindustani classical music.

SB : How did you get to sing for Devdas and what was the selection process like?
SG : In fact Sanjayji had already decided that I would be singing for Paro (Aishwarya Rai), but he wanted the music director, Ismail Darbar to hear me. So he called me for about three days, it was unlike an audition rather than a get together, a kind of a Mehfil, which all of them enjoyed very much.

SB : From winning accolades as a child singer to working with some of the top names in the film and music business … how was the journey like?
SG : The journey has been very enjoyable right from the beginning. I have always targeted doing good work. Yet, it’s a big achievement that in a year I have won so many awards, especially the national award, it’s a very big honour and I believe it’s one of the biggest reasons that I have started working better.

Oldposts
SB : How did life change after the huge success of Devdas?
SG : Personally life has not changed much, I am still the same person. But professionally life has changed a lot, the schedules are hectic and I enjoy all that very much. In fact, on a day when I don’t have work, I feel bored. I think after Devdas, people know me, even though they have taken time to recognize and slowly they are getting the feel and essence of Shreya in the industry. I am grateful to all those people who have shown faith in me and continue doing so.

SB : What is the essence of Shreya?
SG : The essence of Shreya is that when I go to the studio, I just don’t go and sing on the mike and come back. I enjoy interacting with people, the way I joke, they say I have a good sense of humour. I cannot just simply sing in a tense situation, and that is very important. I need a very conducive atmosphere, with khaana-pina, mauj- masti, so that I can give my best. That is the essence of Shreya.

SB : Who is your favourite singer in Indian as well as Western music?
SG : I enjoy Symphony and instrumental in western music. But Indian music is definitely my soul. I have heard and learnt a lot from most of the Indian singers. I believe it’s a blend of all of them in me, as I have heard all of them so many times since childhood that all of them are my favorite, I patronise everyone. For western music I don’t think I have any favorite singer in particular, but the ABBA group is my favorite, and I like the song, ‘I have a dream‘

SB : What would Shreya Ghosal be if she were not a singer?
SG : I will have to ask God for that. But I think I was destined to be a singer. Actually I belong to a highly academic family. My father is an Electronics Engineer, employed with Nuclear Power Corporation India Ltd. as a Chief Engineer. My mother is a postgraduate in literature. I have studied science till the twelfth, and at the moment I am pursuing my final year in B.A. But had I not got to sing for Devdas, then perhaps I would have ended up doing medicine or biotechnology, as my other major interest is towards genetic engineering. But ultimately I feel, whatever I would have done, I would have definitely returned to music.

SB : Given a choice what would you like to sing that would be memorable?
SG : There is one song that keeps haunting me constantly… ‘Kis Tarah Bhoolega Dil, Unka Khayal Aaya Hua, Jaa Nahin Sakta Kabhi…’ it was a song sung by Noor Jahan. It has got fantastic music, which penetrates deep into the soul. I also prefer singing romantic songs, as I feel my voice has a texture that suits romantic songs and I can project my voice very well, but I am also comfortable singing sad songs or peppy songs, it’s a real challenge.

SB : In which languages have you sung, besides Hindi?
SG : I have recorded in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, and Marathi, besides Hindi.

SB : Other than Devdas, which Hindi movies have you recorded for?
SG : Well apart from Devdas, I have done Jism, Saaya, Inteha, Out of Control, Khakee, Munnabhai MBBS, Dhoop, Kuchh Kaha Aapne, Aarman, Desh Devi, Tujhe Meri Kasam, LOC, Aetbaar, Police Force etc.

SB : Which are the other awards that you have won, besides the national award?
SG : It was a great honour to win the National Award 2003, as a best playback singer (female). But besides that I have also won other awards like, Filmfare Award, Filmfare R. D. Burman Award, Zee-Cine Award, Sansui Award, Stardust Award, IFFA Award and AV-MAX Award, all within a year (2003).

Shreya Ghoshal’s Comments On showbizindia.com
Showbizindia.com is amazing! It has a lot of variety, a very good platform for creative people like me to be featured. I thank you for this interview and for considering me as the artist of the month.

Oldposts
charlotte & jhankaar,
Thank you.
This web site is here:-
http://www.showbizindia.com/Smartbuild.asp?WCI=Robot&WCE=PageId=15487

Oldposts
Shreya's hindi songs are here:-
http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/searchresults.asp

Oldposts
I am sorry,
Shreya's Tamil songs are here:-
http://www.tamilsongs.net/page/build/singer/Sheraya_Goshai/

Oldposts
She has the blessings of Music god IIR what more does she ask for?
She will do wonders.
IIR kai patta summava?

Oldposts
Raja kayya vecha, adhu raanga ponadhilley?! ;-)

Oldposts
Would u vote shreya as the best newcomer among the singers(hindi & tamil)?

Oldposts
ippo dhaan indha thread kku vandhen. Namma **** en nenja thotutaar. Seringa sir. Inga vandhu shreay pathi mattume pesuvom.
Vaakku koduthudaren velu....(meesai shaved)

Last week anandha vikatan there was an article about shreya ghosal. Milagai ponnu was the title. Interesting to read.

Any idea of her latest songs? Any upcoming movies?

Oldposts
I find that Shreya sounds like Sadhna Sargam in Onnavida and few other songs. She has a nice voice but you have to hear her in small doses.

Oldposts
I don't know about tamil songs but she's superb in hindi songs especially in devdas & munna bhai

Oldposts
I don't know about tamil songs but she's superb in hindi songs especially in devdas & munna bhai

Oldposts
Can any list the songs in tamil Shreya Ghoshal has sung so far?

Oldposts
SHREYA GHOSHAL IS ONE OF THE BEST SINGER OF RECENT TIMES .SHE HAS A DIVINE VOICE.ILIKED HER VOICE IN DEVDAS,JISM,SAAYA,KHAKEE,MUNNA MBBS.SHE ALSO SINGS VERY NICE BENGALI SONGS.I WISH THAT SHE SHOULD PROSPER IN HER LIFE.

Oldposts
Ferrari,

Appaada sandai pochu.samaathaanam vanthuchu.

FBI,

cellamai cellam(Album)
Kundu malli(Solla maranthe kathai)
Itheyamae Itheyamae(july Ganapathy)
Ennaku pidithe paadal(july Ganapathy)
Jeebomba(Alavutheen)
Oduthae Oduthae(Ragasyamaay)
Illangathu veesuthae(Pitaamagan)
Azakina azki(E20U18)
Onnavida(Sandeyar)
Sandeyarae(Sandeyar)
Engae aval(Unnai paarthe naal muthal)
Eae pennae(Thenral)

Oldposts
she will be another lata.

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts
Shreya won the 'screen Award'(Best female playback singer) for 'Jadoo hai'.

Oldposts
Great performance by her. Lets hope this year also she wins the best singer award.

Oldposts
i dont know what to say, but i am in love with shreya's voice.

Oldposts
i dont know what to say, but i am in love with shreya's voice.

Oldposts
Wow! shreya is absolutey superb. I agree that she'll be the next Lata & she is next Lata. Haven't heard any tamil songs but her hindi songs are way too good. especially Jadu hai & dola re dola.

Oldposts
Hello .... i m an x classmate of her, while she was in rajasthan , ... since her school time she was brillient .... till 8th std i have heard her songs in comptitions at school level ..... that time who knows that she is going to b the next LATA but everyone used to say was that she had good future in singing and she has proved .... since school time she was very much dedicated towards her singing talent and it is coz of her this dedication as well as her good gifted voice that has given so uch sucess to her ...

i wish her best of luck for future

Oldposts
wow! wow! wow! wow!

Oldposts
she is an amazing singer
she has gods grace
her hindi songs are undoubtedly great
but her singing in virumaandi was simply superb
and surprising too how a northy could sing so neat
she could be called the next nightingale of this century. she is capable of bringing out any kind of emotions and driving us to it
all the best to her for her future projects.

Oldposts
i love u shreya

Oldposts
but i love shreya's voice

Oldposts
good boy jhankaar

Oldposts
Manikandan,

please.....Don't write this I love you statements in tfm page.please write only about music,music directors,singers,songs.

Oldposts
Yes

Oldposts
You are perfectly right ****

Oldposts
I saw Shreya at The Royal Albert Hall on 5th April 2004 - she was part of the Udit Narayan concert. She totally captivated the audience. Her voice filled the ancient auditorium and I was in absolute awe...such effortless vocals which so seduced the senses. It was a privilge to be there.

Oldposts
I saw Shreya at The Royal Albert Hall on 5th April 2004 - she was part of the Udit Narayan concert. She totally captivated the audience. Her voice filled the ancient auditorium and I was in absolute awe...such effortless vocals which so seduced the senses. It was a privilge to be there.

Oldposts
Wowww...u r lucky 'shreya fan' where is this royal albert hall.. i wish i'd been there!!

Oldposts
even i have witnessed a few programmes of shreya but that's long back

Oldposts
I am a fan of shreya ever since I watched her perform on ZEE TV sa re ga ma when she was barely 12 and she won awards even in the senior category and I knew that the future is hers, I met her and her father on a flight to chennai and spoke to them for a while. she is very down to earth, but sorry to say her father is a &*^%

Oldposts
SHREYA is a very good singer. "BAIRI PIYA, BADA BEDARD" (DEVDAS) is very complex.

Oldposts
Dear Shreya didi
i m the best admirer of your divine voice.
u sing all the songs by heart which i only find in oldsingers like Kishore da, Lata ji ,Rafi sahab.may U achieve a very high position in Ur life.
i couldnt talk to u on HELLO DD on saturday but i was greatly impressed by your great views.

YEH PAL HAI AAPKA AAP IS PAL KO JILO
SHOLO KI TARAH..............
i m a student of 10+1 from sonipat

Oldposts
hello
i m afriend of saahil
who has gone mad about u
if u get time mail to him at sahil_singla07@rediffmail.com

he tried to call u at hello dd but failed

Oldposts
really shreya is a amazing singer..her voice is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .we can not explain in words abt her voice...she having divine voice...when i hear her songs i forgot everything...i feel lot of happy when i hear her voice...my favourite song is " enakku piditha paadal " in julie ganapathy. i love shreya's voice...

Oldposts
really shreya is a amazing singer..her voice is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .we can not explain in words abt her voice...she having divine voice...when i hear her songs i forgot everything...i feel lot of happy when i hear her voice...my favourite song is " enakku piditha paadal " in julie ganapathy. i love shreya's voice...i am glad that i am shreya's fan....

Oldposts
hi shreya
i m pradeep vishwakarma.....i like u very much....want to do friendshipwith me............u sing very nice ...i like urs interview on hello dd .......it is superurb...my id is shreyaghosal@yahoo.com

Oldposts
jhankaar ,

I think The Royal Albert Hall is in U.K

Oldposts
YOUR VOICE HAS THE HAUNTED MELODIOUS EFFECT OF SINGERS FROM YESTER YEARS. MAY I HAVE A LIST OF ALL YOUR HINDI FILM SONGS AND I WOULD BE OBLIGED IF I COULD DOWNLOAD THEM TO MY PC. BEST WISHES FOR A VERY BRIGHT AND HARMONIOUS FUTURE.

Oldposts
shreya sounds great in the movie main hoon na. Her songs main hoo na, gori-gori, tumhe jo maine dekha are too good!

Oldposts
Indeed, Shreya is endowed with a divine voice! Shreya is the future of Indian Film-Music Industry. Hope she doesn't enter into the remix songs industry and spoil her reputation. All the best to Shreya!
Abhijit,
www.abhijitsplanet.com

Oldposts
shreya is the best singer i've evr heard.

Oldposts
shreya is the best singer i've evr heard.

Oldposts
my all time favourite singer was KS chitra. i thought no female can sing better than her. but now im proved wrong by a 18 year old!!! shreya u r blessed with a divine voice. but its not only the voice that counts..the ease with which u sing, ur voice modulation, ur accent in other languages like tamil and telugu and most importantly the bhavam in ur songs which others lack are all simply amazing.!!! and that too at this very tender age..i think u are the best female singer india has ever seen...please continue to learn music..im sure u will reach great heights in ur proffession. im glad that u didnt medicine as ur profession for if u had, india would have missed its greatest singer..may god shower al his blessings on u. i have one more request..im a malayali and i request u to sing in malayalam and save malayalam songs..take care

Oldposts
Hey Shreya
You are really pretty. And your voice is nice

Oldposts
yes its been really amazing voice,,,,,i dont what to express my self,,,so nice and seet to hear her voice,,,gives immence peace to mind when we here her,,,she also sweet ,,smiles is so nice,,,gud pie on her face wow,,what a girl she is is ,,,need to be talk to u shreya,,,can i have ur emial id or conatct,,like to be ur pal,,, plz plz plz,,, dont disopint me..me ,,

Oldposts
hello shreya u sing very well u are a good singer and i wish u best of luck for ur future
u are a verstile singer

Oldposts
hello shreya i love u so much expecially ur singing ur the best! i can't wait till u come to us again! i loved ur show! love u lots!

Oldposts
shreya ghoshal is a talented singer

Oldposts
shreya ghoshal is a talented singer,shreya ghoshal is a sweet singer............i dont want to disclose my name..and u ve earned fame it isnt your game....shreya is your name.....bye shreya....

Oldposts
shreya ghoshal is a talented singer,shreya ghoshal is a sweet singer............i dont want to disclose my name..and u ve earned fame it isnt your game....shreya is your name.....bye shreya....

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts
Why post the same thing 4 times, is that like nursery rhymes... u didnt want ur name known, but the post b4 has, to all, shown... sarayu could be ur name... bye sarayu

Oldposts
typo.. 5 times*!

one tiny slip of the finger, and my maths seems awful! :)

Oldposts
curses, the right solution for you is to practice counting bars. first pidichu ulla podanum :)

Oldposts
really shreya voice is toooooo sweeeeeeet..

Oldposts
Ada, inga oru thread irukkaa...?? ivvlo naal theriyaamal pOche..!!! :(
'karthik' thread pola ingayum oru koottam irukkaa...??? good to know that.

Oldposts
hello shreya i am your fan your vioce so sweet and you are the best. good luck for your bright future

Oldposts
hello shreya i am your fan. your voice so sweet and you are the best. good luck for your bright future

Oldposts
Hi Shreya , You sound like an Angel to me . Oh, there is something in your voice that reaches
the innermost recesses of my spirit! Your voice
is a celestial melody. Your silver voice Is the rich music of a winter bird,Heard in the still night.
You are the No. 1 , Wish you a very good luck for rest of your life.Arr amader erokhomi gan suniyo. bye.

Oldposts
Hi Shreya,

This is shubho I met you at the Prabashi thing like a month ago. And, I must say that your vocie is purely amazin' you have soo much power and strength in that voice it seems like you've worked so hard also to perfect it with your mom and it is already naturally so good. I was very impressed keep up the work to stardom Shreya, 20 and going.... how fun!!

Shubho

**Have you ever considered being an actress. You should consider I think you would be much prettier then many of the actresses in bollywood or hollywood today.

Oldposts
hi

this is santhosh from tumkur(karnataka) i think your voice is the sweetest of all the singers.
i wish you all the best for your carrer.
maintain the same level in all your songs.

Oldposts
http://profiles.yahoo.com/pradeep_shreya

Oldposts
http://profiles.yahoo.com/pradeep_shreya

Oldposts
shreya aap duniya kii pehli ladki hai jiski aawaaz sub se match hoti hai. aap ki awaz alka yagnik ,lata mangeshkar ,asha bhosle ,kavita krishnamurthi or sub singers kii awazo se laakho guna achi hai.

Oldposts
shreya kya aap plz bata sukti hai kii aap ke awaaz ka raaz kya hai

Oldposts
Shreya Ji,main aksar sochta tha ki log hamesha kehte hain lata ji jaisa koi nahin gaa sakta lekin main aaj yeh batana chahunga ki lata ji ke ilawa agar kisiki awaaz dil ko chhooti hai to woh sirf aapki.shreyaji,ek sach kehna chahunga - aapka gaya hua gaana "chalo tumko lekar chalen " main din mein kum se kum 10 baar zaroor sunta hun.kya dil se gaya hai apne ! maza aa gaya.main yehi kehna chahunga ki aap jaisa dil ko chhooney wala shaks dobara kabhi nahin aayega.mere dil ki awaz yehi hai ki aap bahut taraqqi karoge aur peeche mud kar nahin dekhna but always be down to earth.u r just 2 good ! thats it !

Oldposts
im sure shreya has a very sweet nature just like her voice!

Oldposts
HI friends if you wanna
Largest Collection of Free Ringtones Latest Hindi Songs Latest Commercials English Songs
Free Polyphonic Tones
Latest Hindi Songs
Latest English Songs
latest Remix and Pop Songs
Latest Video Songs
Free SMS
Just Visit http://www.masti4india.com (http://www.masti4india.com
)

Oldposts
Hy shreya; take the bengali songs to worldclass.

Oldposts
my all time favourite singer is Lata ji. i thought no female can sing better than her. but now im proved wrong by a 18 year old!!! shreya u r blessed with a divine voice. but its not only the voice that counts..the ease with which u sing, ur voice modulation, ur accent in other languages like tamil and telugu and most importantly the bhavam in ur songs which others lack are all simply amazing.!!! and that too at this very tender age..i think u are the best female singer india has ever seen...please continue to learn music..im sure u will reach great heights in ur proffession. im glad that u didnt medicine as ur profession for if u had, india would have missed its greatest singer..may god shower al his blessings on u.this is for u..http://profiles.yahoo.com/pradeep_shreya

Oldposts
my all time favourite singer is Lata ji. i thought no female can sing better than her. but now im proved wrong by a 18 year old!!! shreya u r blessed with a divine voice. but its not only the voice that counts..the ease with which u sing, ur voice modulation, ur accent in other languages like tamil and telugu and most importantly the bhavam in ur songs which others lack are all simply amazing.!!! and that too at this very tender age..i think u are the best female singer india has ever seen...please continue to learn music..im sure u will reach great heights in ur proffession. im glad that u didnt medicine as ur profession for if u had, india would have missed its greatest singer..may god shower al his blessings on u.this is for u..http://profiles.yahoo.com/pradeep_shreya
<a name="last"></a>

Bilal Rizvi
2nd January 2005, 08:58 AM
Hi Shreya Ghoshal !
How r u? I have also interest in singing.I am living in canada(toronto) and I like too much your song"Jado hai nasha hai" I listen this song every day even this time I am also listining this song.your voice is really God gifted.My favourate singers are Kishore Kumaar and Lata ji and now I like your voice.
When I heared your song then I was thinking that how can I contact you,So now I have succeed to contact you.Please Shreya when you receive my amil so please if you don't mind give me reply.I will have been waiting your response.
Ok take care bye.

yvsmani
5th January 2005, 05:20 PM
ninaiththu ninaiththu paarththaal - 7G rainbow colony,
E penne penne enna achchu - thendral
ellamae super

Deep_Secrets
9th March 2005, 02:39 PM
:twisted:

vincent
9th March 2005, 04:29 PM
SHE HAS A MAGICAL VOICE
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU SHREYA GOSHAL

SHE'S JUZ 18. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 06:35 AM
:twisted: :twisted:

madhu
24th March 2005, 07:30 AM
HI Deep secrets !

Really this thread has been revived from old posts.. thats why you are getting that name here.....Just look at the subject line.. you can see the name of the hubber and the original time of posting.. !

Deep_Secrets
24th March 2005, 07:38 AM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 04:57 AM
:twisted: :twisted:

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 11:09 AM

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 11:10 AM

madhu
26th March 2005, 11:24 AM
Deep Secrets!

Nope! May be my english is so bad that I am unable to explain the thing properly... Really what I wanted to say is "all these postings are by different hubbers at different times and when the Old forum was changed... everything went inside a bin called "oldposts"... now the moderators revived the oldposts and while taking out... they are having the hubber name as oldposts...

U can say that "oldposts" is the group name of postings taken out from the old forum..

(appada.. ippo en thalai suthudhu :roll: )

rajraj
26th March 2005, 12:16 PM
Deep,
' Oldposts' simply means posts in the old thread that was revived and moved to the new forum. There is no hubber called 'oldposts'. :)

Deep_Secrets
26th March 2005, 01:31 PM

ambrosialemail
13th December 2005, 08:52 PM
Hello did u seen this site:http://www.hamaraphotos.com/shreya_ghoshal_423.html
Hope u like it..bye

ambrosialemail
13th December 2005, 08:53 PM
http://www.hamaraphotos.com/shreya_ghoshal_423.html

pradeepvishwakarma
20th February 2006, 12:45 PM
jhankaar ,

I think The Royal Albert Hall is in U.K

hi

pradeepvishwakarma
20th February 2006, 01:09 PM
hi shreya
i m pradeep vishwakarma.....i like u very much....want to do friendshipwith me............u sing very nice ...i like urs interview on hello dd .......it is superurb...

Hi

pradeepvishwakarma
20th February 2006, 01:10 PM
hi shreya
i m pradeep vishwakarma.....i like u very much....want to do friendshipwith me............u sing very nice ...i like urs interview on hello dd .......it is superurb...

Hi

cecilgfernandez
28th April 2006, 02:19 AM
:) Shreya Ghoshal and her voice , they remind me of a field of wild flowers waving in the warm summer sun under the shadow of distant dreamy mountains with a hint of refreshing spring showers in the air
phew!! what voice control - she is the one my friend , she is the next superstar
mark my words
cecil
email
cecil1311@aol.com

cecilgfernandez
28th April 2006, 02:21 AM
aiyyo
shreya ghoshal is the best and brightest

cecilgfernandez
28th April 2006, 02:24 AM
shreya ghoshals voice is incredible in its superb pitch control - she is definitely the best singer around in bollywood now
cecil

ramky
2nd June 2006, 07:12 AM
i liked her voice in "pathukulle number onnu sollu" ( vasool raja mbbs ) which sang without any trace of accent.

2nd June 2006, 11:48 AM
Marvellous ... didnt know how i missed this thread !

She is really awesome ! she is ultimate in the song Unna Vida from Virumaandi !

ilangaathu veesudhae ... nobody can forget ...

also the telugu songs, nuvvenaa .... she really makes ppl forget everything

2nd June 2006, 11:50 AM
i guess .. the only song which i could feel may not suit her in Thamizh is that song from 7 G Rainbow colony... can somebody point out the starting of that song !

svaisn
3rd June 2006, 06:58 AM
i guess .. the only song which i could feel may not suit her in Thamizh is that song from 7 G Rainbow colony... can somebody point out the starting of that song !

are u talking about ninaithu ninaithu paarthal??

Man, that was a beautiful rendition

R.Latha
23rd August 2013, 12:41 PM
Shreya Goshal's next one in Mosakuty

IndiaGlitz [Thursday, August 22, 2013]

after tantalizing us with so many melodious hits, Shreya Goshal; one of the leading female singers in the whole of India itself has come up with a wonderful melody in her next. Well this is what the crew of Mosakuty are saying and so is the producer John of Shalom studios.

The movie which is in shooting stage has Pasupathi, Aditya, Makima and Bhaskar in the cast and is being directed by M.Jeevan. Her super-duper sensational songs in Mynaah have propelled the musician Ramesh Vinayagam to rope her in and the song will shoot off with "Kallap Payale" as we hear. The movie too will be emotional and rich with sentiments, thus adapting the vocals well.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/96747.html

1st March 2014, 12:13 PM
Humnasheen is the first Ghazal album by Shreya Ghoshal. The album was released on February 12, 2014 by Times Music. Composed by Deepak Pandit, the album consists of 8 tracks.

No. Title Lyrics Length
1. "Ye Aasmaan" Manoj Muntashir 7:27
2. "Naam Likh Kar" Vaibhav Modi 5:37
3. "Yeh Dil Jo Pyarka" Manoj Muntashir 6:33
4. "Raaton Ko" Ahmed Anees 6:46
5. "Maahi Rokna Aaj" (Geet) Manoj Muntashir 7:39
6. "Teri Talash" Manoj Muntashir 6:19
7. "Shamma Jalti Rahi" (Nazam) Manoj Muntashir 5:39
8. "Kuchh Rishtey" Manoj Muntashir
(Originally penned by Ajay Jhingran) 5:32

Listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Gvav8SFFU

Pick of the tracks : yeh aasmaan, yeh dil jo, raaton ko

A good detailed review: http://www.musicaloud.com/2014/02/20/humnasheen-music-review-ghazal-album/

18th April 2014, 11:29 AM
Song: Neeyae Neeyae
Singer(s): Shreya Ghosal
Movie:Arima Nambi
Music: 'Drums' Sivamani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-TqK-rDycE

raagadevan
19th April 2014, 09:55 AM
Shreya is absolutely perfect (musically speaking!). Sivamani's composition? Wow! unbelievable, but very good! :)

raagadevan
27th November 2016, 08:10 PM
கண்ணே கலைமானே கன்னி மயிலெனக் கண்டேன் உனை நானே...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyHOm9EE6Ck