PDA

View Full Version : Ain't Love Strange?

Rocky_
20th June 2007, 09:37 AM
Um....this is the first thing i'm trying that doesn't have action in it....lemme know.

The neon lights of Lou's Billiards flickered in my eye. I squinted and looked at my watch. "Late as usual..." I wispered to myself and I thought about Ginger. Ginger was a third year Psychology Student at University of California, Los Angeles. I met her in a Summer course last year which was supposed to make up for the exams I had failed in the previous year. For her it was to go a semester ahead. As smart as she was, puntuality wasn't her strong point. I hated walking into Lou's alone...it was brutal. It was the kind of place where attractive women would Julia with two O's, two E's and a Y. Jooleeya, you know, that kind of shit. But I was left with no choice...it was either waiting out in the cold for Ginger, or go inside an meet Jooleeya in the meanwhile. I exhaled and walked into Lou's. I walked to the counter and Kathleen greeted me with a smile. "Hey Sam."
I smiled back. The Brad Pitt. "Hey Kathleen."
"So what'll it be?"
"I'll have a Flagstaff." She nodded, walked away and came back seconds later with an ice cold bottle. "Thanks" I said and took a sip. Across the room, a brunette in a blue dress and a Pool Stick in her hand aim'd at the black 8 ball. I squinted again. "Holy sh-" Sharon Glass. Sharon Glass and I first met in a Barnes & Noble bookstore a few years ago, and I cut in line. She was furious, she said a few things which I didn't appreciate, and we exchanged a few words. Of course we were both 15. After that we sort of knew eachother vaguely for the next 2 years in High School. Rumors went back and forth that we both had a thing for eachother. None of them probably ever true. She was a godess with a 36 C cup size. I'll get to that story later, and it's not what you think. I promise...well maybe not....anyway, that's what she was, and I was a fifteen year old, who often saw the number '250' when I got up on the weight scale once every two weeks. I wasn't quite the Brad Pitt smiling stud that I am now. My phone with abnormally strong vibrating capacity rang in my right pocket. My hip twiched in shock as the vibrator went off. A brunette who walked past looked at my groin, frowned, and showed disgust and walked away. "oh..n- aww..shit." I answered the call with my eyes on Sharon still. The 8 ball fell in the hole, and she smiled at her friend. "Ginger?"
"Hey Sammy, I'm soo sorry, I can't make it today!"
"What? Oh come on!! I've been waiting here for you for like two hours!" Not exactly.
"I'm soo sorry." Maybe I had hit some sort of 'Repeat' button.
"Okay, it's okay, I'll call you later." We hung up and this time put the phone in my coat pocket. Maybe Sharon should see me now. I wonder what she would think. I put the bottle down on the counter and turned back. I saw Sharon in the hands of a man with a huge chin, and a crew cut. He looked like the deformed head of a carrot. "ohh crap.." She smiled, said something and they headed out of the bar. I stood there like a looser who had just returned the beer without finishing it eventhough he wanted to. What a day. I turned around and a beautiful blonde walked towards me with an attractive smile.
"Hi.." She had a cute voice too.
"Hey.." I put the Brad Pitt face back on.
"I'm Ashley, I'm an actress, what do you do?" I felt like experimenting, and finding an hypethetical Specimen for my Conjecture. Big words were my way of telling myself that I'm smart.
"I'm Sam. I invented the idea of a Key Chain, so I'm retired now."
"Kewl." She smiled wider. I made my Brad smile wider too.

That night, Ashley and I really hit it off. We talked, and after a few drinks I found out that Ashley was a beautiful blonde who had come from Helena, Montana looking for a Job in acting, but so far had only done the 15 minute Internet Edition of "Lord Of The G-Strings - The Femaleship Of The Ring" and was still hopeful of making it big on the Silver Screen. We talked some more over a few more drinks, went to her apartment a few blocks down. The next day, I woke up next to her with a hangover. I left a note on her fridge, put my clothes on and left her apartment while she was still asleep. Wait till I get my hands on Ginger!

To Be Continued.....

Sup 8-)

crazy
20th June 2007, 10:02 AM
Nice :)

Rocky_
20th June 2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks! :ty:

Wibha
21st June 2007, 07:38 AM
surya un real story maadhiri iruku :P

and it's cool......but in the middle :x

Rocky_
23rd June 2007, 07:13 AM
:? I would never to that with a person who starred in the 15 min Internet Edition of the Lord Of The G-Strings! :x

middle? :?

chevy
24th June 2007, 08:22 AM
Now this is what i call as a "pageturner"

Write fast dude!

Querida
26th June 2007, 04:06 AM
Hmmm i hope this isn't going to be the escapades from a certain someone's 'little black book" :P good start...i'm waiting to see if mr. brad pitt has any of the scripted substance that brad is forced to memorize...it's not just the smile you know :lol: 8-)

can't think of a title so far...maybe after another entry or so

Shakthiprabha.
26th June 2007, 09:47 AM
hmm... one has to have GREAT DEAL of imagination, to put ourselves in a situation totally strange and foreign.

yet, YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE.

so whats next?