PDA

View Full Version : Life is unfair, at times

MADDY
27th June 2007, 08:24 AM
Page 2 -> Life is unfair, at times[tscii:e64236cc52]

Hi I’m Shivraja. My mom should have named me doubt-raja. I doubt anything and everything under the sun (except my mom, of course). As a kid, I used to doubt the sun which goes behind the mountains in the evening. As a boy, I used to doubt my teachers as to whether they were capable enough to teach me. As a teenager, I doubted my girlfriends whether they were going around with my other friends. One punched on my nose and the other punctured my bike. Later, I doubted whether I will get any female companion in my life at all. My middle name had become “doubt”. I was immersed in doubts and never had confidence on anything. Watching the husband/wife cheating serials along with my mom didn’t help either. I was a misfit in my family. My mom and sister-Sneha were so innocent, who think, whatever is white, is Ujala.

As fate would have it, I got married to a beautiful girl. My wife, Sumatra, is a stunner even without a basic face-wash. She resembles the Sivaji heroine – shreya. Well, there was one thing that I had in common with Sivaji hero – which was skin color. There ends the similarities of mine with the great man. I really doubted whether sumi would say a yes after seeing me in their house (of course it was an arranged marriage). But she surprised me and told a yes. I couldn’t believe that I’m going to be the husband of such a beautiful girl. I was in heaven no.9 and I doubted whether this happiness would ever end. Well, all good things come to an end

Sumatra’s college friend, Anirudh, irritatingly, fatally, frustratingly but coincidentally became our neighbor. He was a live wire, sharp contrast to me. However, he looked as horrible as me. My wife had done engineering with him and they were real good friends. Damn. He used to be in my house whenever I returned back from work and that too in his casuals – shorts, 3/4ths and lungis. Doesn’t he have the decency to dress up well before visiting someone else’s house. Enna vazharthu vechhirukaanga avanga appa amma. Chaa. They used to talk minutes together, which seemed like years together for me. He was narrating all their college stories to me. "Dei, naa kaettana" i thought. Sumatra told me excitedly “Honey, do u know, we used to call Anirudh MADDY, because he used to talk exactly like Madhavan to girls”. “Enna kodumai shiva idhu” :roll: – I said to myself. I also came to know that he has proposed to most girls in the college. Aahaaa. My wife, also added, that he never let any guy near her. Hmm, is it because he himself loved her? Why didn’t he propose to her then? Why weren’t they married? Why did Sumi marry me? I switched on the TV – “uchhi vagudu eduthhu, pichhi poo vechha kili, pachha mala oruthula meyudhuna sonnanga – Rosapoo ravikkakaari” was running on JayaTV. Gawwwwd.

The next day, when I returned from work, I found Anirudh sprawled in my sofa in his shorts and my wife was sporting a hyper-transparent white t-shirt. It was so transparent that I could see the dining table at the back through her and I’m sure this guy was ogling at her. That night, I told sumi –“darl, can you stop wearing transparent white tops, please?” she retorted back “I just wear it inside the house, never outside. So, relax” I smiled at her. “enga relax panradhu? Veetla dhaan kanda kanda street dogs ellam varudhae, hayyo hayyo”. Why is this guy wandering around my house all the time? :evil:

I usually go for early morning jogging, because it clears my doubt that sun had finished its work behind the mountains and come back to work. I saw something that sent a chill down my spine. Anirudh – Maddy – rascal, standing on the road was waving to someone in my balcony. I couldn’t see who it was in my house, but I’m sure it was sumi. He waved and signaled to give a call. No wonder my phone bills were sky rocketing for 2 months. I rushed into my house and checked my bill. 2500 minutes of calls went to Anirudh’s phone. I was devastated. I knew, he had attracted my wife with his old college charm.

They were getting closer as sun cleared my mountain related doubts day-after-day. He bought 3 tickets for Sivaji and guess what, my mom sent sumi and my sister with him. I looked at my mom and gave her a “u too maama” look. She told – “enna paakura, we have to work for Navaratri decorations. You need to stay back.” Aaahaaa. Ujala amma, at her best. Avan theatre-la enna enna pannano, hayyo. Nenachhaalay summa adhurudhula. I never understood why are all females like this. Why should they marry a person like me and then look for a more enterprising person after marriage? It is a suffocating feeling to see your wife admire someone else more than you. The final nail on the coffin, I thought, was when I saw sumi and Anirudh in coffee day. They were talking very seriously. I could sense where they were getting at. I doubt they were talking about, how to give this news to me. I knew it, I always knew it.

I was immersed in deep sorrow and nothing ran in my mind. My entire system was hung and badly needed a reboot. Or should I shutdown my system? That day, I really doubted whether I would be able to take my wife’s revelation. I mustered all my courage and went home. Sumi smiled and took my bag from me. She fixed me a strong coffee. Did it have poison in it? It’s better to die than go through this ordeal. She came and sat near me – “Anirudh has a proposal for us”. Oh my god, she is being so open about this. “Please sumi, don’t proceed, I love you, I love you a lot. Forget this Anirudh character, I’ll keep you more happy than him” I thought. I was waiting to hear the worst. She continued “Anirudh wants to marry …” she hesitated. I exclaimed “marry?”. She continued silently “Anirudh wants to marry Sneha. They are in love with each other, it seems. I myself have seen them talking over the phone and in café many times. Haven’t you ever noticed them chatting over the balcony?”. Wow, he was after all, not after my wife. Yahoooooooooo. What relief, I felt as if, thousand fresh water springs originated out of my body. I couldn’t hide the relief in my face. Sumi was puzzled “I thought you would blast me for saying this. Maddy is after all my friend.” I stuttered “yes, that’s true. Let me discuss with mom and give you an answer.” You know, that my mom is never going to tell a no to Maddy- rascal. Hahaha. Marriage was fixed between my sister sneha and Anirudh.

But I was going through a tremendous wave of guilt for doubting my wife. She was handling the entire marriage work along with my mother-in-law, which increased my guilt. “romba nallavapa yen pondatti –mmmmmmmmm” :cry2: I thought with tears in my eyes. In the marriage hall, she was so busy rotating like a satellite around the planet. I stopped her in a deserted place in the marriage hall. I hugged her tightly and gave a kiss on her cheek and said “thank you” with a smile. She was puzzled. This was my way of telling her a sorry. A big sorry and it worked. I really felt relieved. I doubt whether I will doubt my wife again. Wait a minute, who is this fair guy talking to my wife? I went near her “honey, this is Rohit, my best friend from school. If Maddy is my friend in college, then it was Rohit in school” sumi said. ahaaa “unga amma unna all-girls school/college-la padikka vechhirukkalaam. Enna kodumai shiva idhu” :roll: I thought to myself. Then a sudden thought flashed. I called out “Arthi aarthi”. Arthi came near us. I said “Rohit, this is Arthi, my cousin sister. Arthi, please take good care of Rohit, he is our guest today
:wink: [/tscii:e64236cc52]

Braandan
27th June 2007, 08:48 AM
liked it

MADDY
27th June 2007, 09:14 AM
thanks Braandan :D

madhu
27th June 2007, 09:34 AM
sudhir..

nice one ! doubts-ai clear seyya niRaiya cousins vENumO ? :roll: :lol:

MADDY
27th June 2007, 09:44 AM
yes madhu, i think shiv will run out of cousin sisters pretty soon.... :lol:

rami
27th June 2007, 10:40 AM
Maddy ! That was an interesting one... ! :thumbsup:

And the final twist ...

[tscii:ef75a7d95f]I called out “Arthi aarthi”. Arthi came near us. I said “Rohit, this is Arthi, my cousin sister. Arthi, please take good care of Rohit, he is our guest today
:wink: [/tscii:ef75a7d95f]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MADDY
27th June 2007, 11:09 AM
thanks Rami.......yea, such characters do exist in real life as well.........infact all men become this "shivraja" atleast once in their lives, if i'm not wrong :oops: ........

Wibha
27th June 2007, 11:53 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ippadiyellama sandhega paduva ayyo :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

maddy :cool:

rami
27th June 2007, 02:00 PM
thanks Rami.......yea, such characters do exist in real life as well.........infact all men become this "shivraja" atleast once in their lives, if i'm not wrong :oops: ........

Very true.. But there are exceptions ..

pavalamani pragasam
27th June 2007, 02:29 PM
Men do pass under this phase, a complex, a psychological imbalance/turbulence -some rarely, some often, some grow out of it, some never! :|

madhu
27th June 2007, 03:58 PM

Not necessarily Maddy.. some people may not have this phase in their lives at all !

Querida
28th June 2007, 11:12 AM
:lol: haha you should have a line that says and that is how I found my true calling as a marriage broker! :P

Enjoyed it through and through... :)

Nakeeran
28th June 2007, 11:49 AM
Nice presentation. A Sujatha( rangarajan ) in the making !

MADDY
29th June 2007, 09:51 AM
Nice presentation. A Sujatha( rangarajan ) in the making !

:shock: :shock: ......Nakeeran, dont make me cry :cry2: :cry2: :D

thanks for ur appreciation.... :D

queri - yes, that wud have made the story very funny :lol:

madhu - good to know that there are some undoubting hubbies still around........ :D .......well, that transparent white t-shirt part in my story was taken out of Shah-rukh-khan's interview with Simi Garewal......he never lets his wife wear white tops :shock:

PP ma'm - thanks for ur comments :D .....yea some men never grow out of this :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
30th June 2007, 10:33 PM
:) :) happens.....

It has a strong smell of reality than a fiction!

good.

MADDY
2nd July 2007, 10:45 AM

good.

its not, however, based on a real life incident :lol2: ........just my imagination............ :D

thanks for ur comments...... :D

ajaybaskar
2nd July 2007, 11:07 AM
Cute one, thalaivarae... Sivaji screenplaya vida fasta irundhuchu...

MADDY
2nd July 2007, 11:35 AM

romba nandri ajay :D ........

wud love to work under Shankar......vareengala try pannalaama for Asst. Director post?? :lol:

ajaybaskar
2nd July 2007, 11:38 AM

wud love to work under Shankar......vareengala try pannalaama for Asst. Director post?? :lol:

Paavam Shankar.. :lol: :lol:

I think we can churn out bigger hits than Shankar's if we enter the field.. :D

Shakthiprabha.
2nd July 2007, 10:14 PM

good.

its not, however, based on a real life incident :lol2: ........just my imagination............ :D

:D

:lol: :D

My comment too, was the result of getting into someone else's shoes only, not based on any real life scenes which I witnessed. :lol2: :D

Wibha
2nd July 2007, 10:17 PM

MADDY? :roll: :shhh:

Rocky_
2nd July 2007, 11:59 PM
MADDY!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: aka Double Raja. :P

Super!! :thumbsup:

rsubras
4th July 2007, 03:42 PM
Maddy summma solla kooodathu...... sceptical ah than padichen... but the way you have written the story, oru serious ah na kadhaiya konjam nakkal ah eduthuttu pona vitham and the ending, though the story is a cliche one, the way you have put it is awesomee :D

MADDY
5th July 2007, 05:01 PM
Maddy summma solla kooodathu...... sceptical ah than padichen... but the way you have written the story, oru serious ah na kadhaiya konjam nakkal ah eduthuttu pona vitham and the ending, though the story is a cliche one, the way you have put it is awesomee :D

hey thanks man..... :D .......really feel encouraged by ur comment :D

Lambretta
8th July 2007, 05:54 PM
Anna Maddy.......nice story kaka! :)
I must say my heart was beating rather fast thruout the story as I read, until the part bout Anirudh wanting to marry Sneha.....*phew* :P :oops:

Men do pass under this phase, a complex, a psychological imbalance/turbulence -some rarely, some often, some grow out of it, some never! :|
True...and I guess those serials nowadays w/ their affair themes do hav their own contribution to it! :x

MADDY
12th July 2007, 02:27 AM
Anna Maddy.......nice story kaka! :)
I must say my heart was beating rather fast thruout the story as I read, until the part bout Anirudh wanting to marry Sneha.....*phew* :P :oops:

hahaha.....dont worry, i will never hurt the protaganist in my stories.... :D ...........justice will be served in my stories...... :thumbsup:

rami
12th July 2007, 12:09 PM
Maddy, I think now you would be very happy that you posted the story :D

MADDY
15th July 2007, 01:08 PM
Maddy, I think now you would be very happy that you posted the story :D

yea, thats true......i'm thrilled at the response.....and i shuld thank u,PP ma;m and SP akka personally for encouragin me :D

(working on one more short story, will be posting it soon :wink: )

MADDY
17th July 2007, 02:54 PM
[tscii:833faced58]Life is unfair, at times

Mumbai, most beautiful city in the world, gets more beautiful during monsoons. The continuous downpour of chilled water from the sky, and the way they kiss our bodies is a romantic story in itself. I love traveling in trains and buses during this time. Well, so much for Mumbai monsoon, I study in an engineering college. My life is pretty simple, going to college, then coming back home in the evening and then play “gully” cricket with my friends. Weekend movies, cricket match with nearby “gullies”, Life was so simple and uncomplicated. Girls, hmmmm, however were my weak point, as in, I never had any success with them. I have proposed to 3 girls in my life so far and all of them have given me a middle finger parade. Since then, I’ve always tried to stay away from proposal/serious love stuff. Just drool over them and forget them. But, this Mumbai monsoon is so romantic that “something something happens (Kuch Kuch hota hai)”. Otherwise I don’t see any reason for our beauty queen in college, staring at me daily for a week now.

I didn’t want to believe it, when I caught her staring at me in canteen. I turned back and checked if there were any handsome guys sitting behind me. There were none, hmmm, interesting. The next day, during our college tech fest, we came face to face in college corridor and she flashed me a smile. Wow, she was so beautiful and her smile was beyond explanation. Thousand flowers at a glance; I was caught in a trance. She was standing on the opposite bay and was continuously smiling at me. Then I realized something, oh god. I think I knew the reason for her smile. I started running behind, pushing through the crowd. I swiftly entered the toilet, and I checked my pant zip. It was closed, huh. I always do this, as I have many times forgot to close my pant zip and girls have mocked me for that. So, she was not mocking at me, indeed. Then what did this fair skinned Gujarati angel wanted from me?

Next day, my lecture was on, and I casually stared outside. She was standing there with her friend, near the window. She was constantly staring at me without any expression. Her friend was smiling, wow, her friend too looked good. But this female was staring at me, as if she was going to eat me. I bowed my head down, fingers clutching the first button of my shirt and gave them a confused look (Vadivelu style). enna vechhi edho comedy keemedy pannuraanga pola. Lecture got over and she entered my class and walked up to me. “Hi, I’m Neha” she said. “Aathhadi, vandhu pesavum aarambichitta” I thought. “Hi, I’m Manav” I stuttered. “I know” she said with a smile. “I know-a? aahaaa, naama zip podaatha kadha ooru muzhukka famous aiduchhu pola” I thought. “how do you know me” I enquired. “well, I have seen u playing in “gully”. I actually live nearby. I’m a big fan of your fielding” she blushed. ayyo ayyo, appadiye laddu madhiri irundha blush pannumbodhu.

“can I have one kg. laddu, please” I asked the sweet shop owner and not Neha’s dad. It was a month now into our friendship, she’s gonna come to my home. My mom was surprised because Neha was my first female friend to come to our house in 20 years. I was so happy. My “gully” friends poured in with lots of advice. Bunty, our team captain, who has defeated Roger Federer in a number game, Yes, while Roger keeps winning grandslams, Bunty keeps winning girlfriends and he stays ahead of Roger always. He advised ”Ghaai mat kar re madhrasi, ladki se baath karthe baitna aur mauka dekhhe chaukka maarna, samjha kya?” (Don’t rush things madhrasi, keep talking to the girl and wait for the opportunity to propose). Well, here she was, in my house; she was talking to my mom so seriously. Obviously, my mom is her future kids’ grandma. Hehe. My mom left as she wanted to go to the temple. It will take her 2 hours to come back.

Wow, I and this Gujarati laddu were left alone in the house. She came and sat near me in the sofa. Should I start, or let her start? Chaa, no experience in such things. Can’t call bunty now. She came very close and took my hand into her hands. The feeling was inexplicable. Her chilled hands were sending shock waves through my body. “Actually, you are my best friend now” she said. “seri, adhukku enna ippa” I thought. “I’m having a problem, please help me with that” she continued. “problem-aa” I blurted out. “yes Manav, I’m in with love with your friend bunty“ . “what” I screamed. “saachiputtale, singathha saachiputta”. I felt as if, the earth below had cracked and opened up to gobble me.

It is the worst feeling in life to see the person you loved, love someone else more than you. I went through that pain for a long time. Bunty, my friend, (chaa avanellam oru friend-a), shamelessly accepted her proposal and made her his 13th success story despite knowing that I loved her. I didn’t understand why she pulled me into this. I mean, she could have approached Bunty directly. She just wanted to approach Bunty, who studies in a different college through me. Why did she chase me all over the college and become a friend? There were no justifications for her act. All my friends were agitated about this. “Madhrasi, tere saath bahut bura hua re” they echoed. (Madhrasi, whatever happened to you, was not right). I just smiled at them. They were isolating Bunty now and he told Neha about this. He also told about my love for her. The next day she came up to me in college canteen and kept a sympathetic face. God, I hate that expression. “Did I ask for your sympathy” I told her silently. She was “I understand Manav, how you feel. But you can’t help it; Life is unfair, at times. You get punished for no mistake of yours”. yaendi, kaattu sirikki, pannura vela ellam pannittu, life unfair-nna sollura, velakkumaathhalaye adichhu saagadikkanumdi onnaye ellam. “then, what else? Any more advice left?” I asked her nonchalantly. “I’m trying to console you and you are making fun of it, cheap loafer” she told angrily. I shouted “shut up and get lost” loud enough to make cars/bikes in main road come to a halt. I get knocked down, but I get up again, you can never keep me down. The song was playing continuously in my winamp playlist to pull me up. Naa enna thappu senjan, y did God punish me. :cry2: . I felt like dying. Then a thought flashed in my mind. I wiped tears from my face, and got up, combed my hair and looked into the mirror. “ini singapaadhai thaan, no poo paadhai” (yes, I’m a big Tamil cinema buff).

Well, every year during February, we have this “Rose day” festival in the college where guys give cards to girls. Red card is for love and acknowledging the girls’ beauty, orange card is for friendship and black card is for someone you hate. Mostly, girls give black cards to guys who torture them. Cards are collected in a common place by a panel of students. They count the number of red, orange, black cards got for each person. The girl who gets maximum number of red cards will be crowned as “rose queen”. Local cosmetic companies give the winner handsome prize money and modeling offers. Neha had been crowned “Beauty queen”, two years in a row now.

Judgment day arrived. Cards were selling briskly from the morning. Guys were writing poems and messages for their loved ones. By afternoon it was clear that Neha was the top contender. She was leading her nearest rival by 24 red cards. She was tense but confident of winning the contest. She desperately wanted to win and grab that modeling offer. Before going to the show, she was leading by a huge margin of 17 votes. She looked set to win comfortably. The stage was set and the big moment arrived. The comperer on stage announced loudly “this year’s Rose queen is …..“Sanjana””. Appadi podu aruvaala. My strategy had worked. I waited till the last moment to put in a black card for Neha and also put a red card for Sanjana. Black card means minus one and Neha was pushed down by 2 votes. And guess what, I made 9 more of my friends to do the same. None of them have ever seen Sanjana in their lives. Hahaha. Neha bit the dust by 3 votes, ultimately. Adding insult to her injury, we paid the comperer to read out my black message in the stage. The comperer read out aloud “Zindagi mein yahan mile they hum, lekin aagae kahin mat milna” (we have met here, but never meet me in my lifetime again). People were surprised at my message; they didn’t understand why someone would write such a message for a beautiful girl. But I knew Neha would understand the message pretty well. She was in her final year, so this was her last chance to grab that modeling chance. She was almost in tears. I went near her and said “kanna, puyal adichha maram kodi dhaan saayum”. I walked past her, turned back and pointing my index finger to her face “naa adichha indha olagamae saanjidum”. She was like “kya kya”. I made a sympathetic face and said “well what I meant was life is unfair at times, you get punished for no mistake of yours” . I put my sunglasses on and walked swiftly towards the exit.
[/tscii:833faced58]

pavalamani pragasam
17th July 2007, 03:19 PM
An amusing story overall, but a very revealing, realistic, admirable one from the hero's point of view! :clap:

MADDY
17th July 2007, 04:03 PM
An amusing story overall, but a very revealing, realistic, admirable one from the hero's point of view! :clap:

thanks ma'm :D ......ur comment always encourages me.... 8-)

ajaybaskar
17th July 2007, 04:31 PM
தலைவரே! நான் உங்க பரம விசிறி ஆகி விட்டேன். உங்கள் கதை சொல்லும் பாங்கு நல்லா இருக்கு. கலக்குங்க.

MADDY
17th July 2007, 05:03 PM
தலைவரே! நான் உங்க பரம விசிறி ஆகி விட்டேன். உங்கள் கதை சொல்லும் பாங்கு நல்லா இருக்கு. கலக்குங்க.

mikka nandri ajay......yes i try to present "formula" stories in a comical manner.... :lol: ......actually, our generation guys have this habit of being comical in a sad scenario as well.......... :D

ajaybaskar
17th July 2007, 05:25 PM
அது உண்மைதான்.காதல் தோல்வியில் கூட "பாவம், அவளுக்கு அதிர்ஷ்டம் இல்லை"னு காமெடி பண்ணுற ஆளுங்க நாம.

Braandan
18th July 2007, 06:15 AM
Life is neither fair nor unfair. Life is part of nature. Nature is always right. It is your mind which looks at life as unfair or fair.

MADDY
23rd July 2007, 03:39 PM
Life is neither fair nor unfair. Life is part of nature. Nature is always right. It is your mind which looks at life as unfair or fair.

actually, there are some times where u feel something unfair has happened to u.........like my hero character didnt deserve to be fooled like that by the girl :lol:

P_R
23rd July 2007, 05:29 PM
Calvin: I know life is not fair. But why is it never unfair in my favour ?

Sinthiya
26th July 2007, 08:25 AM
Maddy...8-)...nice!

rami
26th July 2007, 10:19 AM
[tscii:46c10a4091]

Life is unfair, at times

:clap: :clap: :clap:

yaendi, kaattu sirikki, pannura vela ellam pannittu, life unfair-nna sollura, velakkumaathhalaye adichhu saagadikkanumdi onnaye ellam. “then, what else? Any more advice left?” I asked her nonchalantly.

:2thumbsup:

I shouted “shut up and get lost” loud enough to make cars/bikes in main road come to a halt. I get knocked down, but I get up again, you can never keep me down. :goodidea:

The conversation is absolutely natural ... :notworthy:

I hate those sick dialogues "En kadhal unmai na, en kathali santhosham thaan mukkiyam" :x :hammer:

:clap: [/tscii:46c10a4091]

Wibha
26th July 2007, 11:08 AM
tit for tat :lol:

:thumbsup: it's good :D the phrases you use in the middle :rotfl:

MADDY
27th July 2007, 10:15 AM
Maddy...8-)...nice!

:shock: , thought u wud blast me for this story :lol: ......thanks anyways :D

MADDY
27th July 2007, 10:25 AM
[tscii:cc51ccfa14]

Life is unfair, at times

:clap: :clap: :clap:

yaendi, kaattu sirikki, pannura vela ellam pannittu, life unfair-nna sollura, velakkumaathhalaye adichhu saagadikkanumdi onnaye ellam. “then, what else? Any more advice left?” I asked her nonchalantly.

I shouted “shut up and get lost” loud enough to make cars/bikes in main road come to a halt. I get knocked down, but I get up again, you can never keep me down. :goodidea:

The conversation is absolutely natural ... :notworthy:

I hate those sick dialogues "En kadhal unmai na, en kathali santhosham thaan mukkiyam" :x :hammer:

:clap: [/tscii:cc51ccfa14]

thanks a lot Rami :notworthy:.......glad that u liked it :D .......i thought ladies/girls wouldnt like it :oops: .......

ofcourse, nammala pudikkalana poikittae irukka vendiyadhudhaan, summa "still u r my frnd" , "there are deep reasons y i rejected u", "ava enakku illana enna, sandhosama irukkattum" - BS :hammer: .....India has population of one billion, 40% being women and out of that 40% , atleast 10% are between 18-25 -> 40000000 girls still left :yessir: :rotfl: .....

MADDY
27th July 2007, 10:27 AM

thanks a lot :D ......u think the guy was rite in doing so?? :lol2:

Wibha
27th July 2007, 10:28 AM

chance-e illa.......wat if she liked him and dat "friend" also liked her and meratified her to like him and not MANAV? if he was a true frnd he wudn't have accepted at all.......he also liked her and wanted to take the move........itha terinjikaadha Manav :hammer:

swathy
27th July 2007, 10:51 AM
என்ன சொல்ல..............

ரொம்ப நல்லா இருக்கு

MADDY
27th July 2007, 04:53 PM

chance-e illa.......wat if she liked him and dat "friend" also liked her and meratified her to like him and not MANAV? if he was a true frnd he wudn't have accepted at all.......he also liked her and wanted to take the move........itha terinjikaadha Manav :hammer:

already people are calling it Simbhu like story - :oops: ....idhula nee sonna madhiri changes ellam panna T.Rajendran kadhai madhiri aiirukkum :lol: ........

actually, i have seen many girls like this one.....they love to play around with others' feelings...... :evil: ....

MADDY
27th July 2007, 05:04 PM
என்ன சொல்ல..............

ரொம்ப நல்லா இருக்கு

Wibha
28th July 2007, 03:26 AM

already people are calling it Simbhu like story - :oops: ....idhula nee sonna madhiri changes ellam panna T.Rajendran kadhai madhiri aiirukkum :lol: ........

actually, i have seen many girls like this one.....they love to play around with others' feelings...... :evil: ....

:hammer: :evil: utta ellam ponnungalum apdi dhaan nu kuda nee solluva :evil: :hammer:

Sinthiya
28th July 2007, 05:12 AM
Maddy...8-)...nice!

:shock: , thought u wud blast me for this story :lol: ......thanks anyways :D
i blasted you for this story, under my breath, as always... :lol: ...
...what goes around comes around - that's all i have to say...

you're welcome :)...i like the way you wrote the short story 8-) ...

rami
30th July 2007, 10:31 AM
thanks a lot Rami :notworthy:.......glad that u liked it :D .......i thought ladies/girls wouldnt like it :oops: .......

ofcourse, nammala pudikkalana poikittae irukka vendiyadhudhaan, summa "still u r my frnd" , "there are deep reasons y i rejected u", "ava enakku illana enna, sandhosama irukkattum" - BS :hammer: .....India has population of one billion, 40% being women and out of that 40% , atleast 10% are between 18-25 -> 40000000 girls still left :yessir: :rotfl: .....

Maddy .. I am always neutral .. She deserved it ! Thats it !!

MADDY
30th July 2007, 03:25 PM
wibha - i'm not saying all girls are like this......some are like this......even some guys are like this......i dont deny.... :D

Sinthiya - :lol2:

rami - thanks :notworthy:

and a final touch to the story -

Neha is settled in Washington, seeing someone else, Bunty is settled in Newyork, seeing many girls and .........Manav is settled in hub writing stories :ashamed:

rami
30th July 2007, 03:50 PM
:rotfl: ... So Is nav = ddy ? :confused2:

MADDY
30th July 2007, 05:45 PM
:rotfl: ... So Is nav = ddy ? :confused2:

adhe adhe :lol2: - its a real life incident with some masala added

Wibha
31st July 2007, 01:34 AM
Manav is settled in hub writing stories :ashamed:

ithu engalukku eppovo teriyum :lol2: :shhh: :rotfl2:

Sinthiya
31st July 2007, 08:04 AM
wibha... :lol:

:rotfl:...looking forward to reading the next piece of your life...:oops:...i mean your next piece of work... :wink:...

all for fun :D...don't take it seriously :)...i do enjoy reading them!

MADDY
31st July 2007, 10:19 AM
Manav is settled in hub writing stories :ashamed:

ithu engalukku eppovo teriyum :lol2: :shhh: :rotfl2:

:shhh: :D

MADDY
31st July 2007, 10:26 AM
wibha... :lol:

:rotfl:...looking forward to reading the next piece of your life...:oops:...i mean your next piece of work... :wink:...

all for fun :D...don't take it seriously :)...i do enjoy reading them!

no sinthi - this will be the only story close to reality........ :oops: :D

yes i know its all for fun..........life-la oru periya adiya kooda comedya eduthhukkuravan naan :D ............vera enna panna mudiyum ennala :oops: :cry2:

crazy
31st July 2007, 12:12 PM
maddy :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sinthiya
1st August 2007, 04:55 AM
yes i know its all for fun..........life-la oru periya adiya kooda comedya eduthhukkuravan naan :D ............vera enna panna mudiyum ennala :oops: :cry2:
:) ...

MADDY
1st August 2007, 06:41 PM
maddy :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks crazy - vaasi :wink:

MADDY
1st August 2007, 06:43 PM

yes, such things do happen and u cant help........just forget it and move on.......ofcourse, u can always describe abt these things in detail to ur MSN frnds :lol2:

Wibha
2nd August 2007, 09:40 AM

yes, such things do happen and u cant help........just forget it and move on.......ofcourse, u can always describe abt these things in detail to ur MSN frnds :lol2:

paavam avnaga :lol2: :poke:

Sinthiya
3rd August 2007, 06:21 AM
yes.... :cry: ...they suffer as well...hehe

Querida
5th September 2008, 01:04 AM
:o I didn't know there was a second installment to this story...MADDY just loved it!....and those lines that you included in Thamizh...pure hilarity!!! :lol: I re-read those and still find myself laughing outloud! It is honestly touching how brave the character...err person :wink: is portrayed in which comedy is bravely found within disappointment...really bittersweet...nice balance :thumbsup:

And well yes it's I dont feel like stand-up-for-your-own-kind stance here...I just thought at the end...she deserved it! :evil: There are certainly more platonic ways to tell someone you like their friend!!! Misleaders! :x

MADDY
5th September 2008, 07:04 AM
:o I didn't know there was a second installment to this story...MADDY just loved it!....and those lines that you included in Thamizh...pure hilarity!!! :lol: I re-read those and still find myself laughing outloud! It is honestly touching how brave the character...err person :wink: is portrayed in which comedy is bravely found within disappointment...really bittersweet...nice balance :thumbsup:

And well yes it's I dont feel like stand-up-for-your-own-kind stance here...I just thought at the end...she deserved it! :evil: There are certainly more platonic ways to tell someone you like their friend!!! Misleaders! :x

hey thanks queri......this story was born out of personal experience actually :lol:

chevy
9th September 2008, 10:58 PM
Men do pass under this phase, a complex, a psychological imbalance/turbulence -some rarely, some often, some grow out of it, some never! :| Well, fiction is often inspired by experience :)

and....thanks PP ma'am..i was searching for some polished way to express the same..hehehe ..:)

Sarna
16th September 2010, 05:01 PM
two stories - very good :clap: :clap:

sathya_1979
16th September 2010, 05:36 PM
How did I missed this? :banghead: As usual top one Maddy! Continue writing and most important thing ensure that nobody steals ur stories. Am serious. Ur narration style is top class. VaazhthukkaL partner :wink:

MADDY
17th September 2010, 02:01 PM
two stories - very good :clap: :clap:

thanks sarna :D

How did I missed this? As usual top one Maddy! Continue writing and most important thing ensure that nobody steals ur stories. Am serious. Ur narration style is top class. VaazhthukkaL partner

hey thanks sathya - this is really encouraging stuff for me :D

hub rap
22nd September 2010, 02:31 AM
[tscii:0e17073449]

உங்கள் கதை சொல்லும் பாங்கு நல்லா இருக்கு. கலக்குங்க.

ஆமாம், உங்கள் கதை சொல்லும் பாங்கு நல்லா 'Baangu' மாதிரி இருக்கு. Both the stories were very nicely presented. :thumbsup:

“well what I meant was life is unfair at times, you get punished for no mistake of yours” .

I might have said, "well what I meant is life is fair at times, you get punished for your mistakes ” :twisted:

There is perhaps a flaw in the logic. But, I guess it fits the character's state of mind. :) [/tscii:0e17073449]

MADDY
22nd September 2010, 09:57 AM
[tscii:d98b05041e]

உங்கள் கதை சொல்லும் பாங்கு நல்லா இருக்கு. கலக்குங்க.

ஆமாம், உங்கள் கதை சொல்லும் பாங்கு நல்லா 'Baangu' மாதிரி இருக்கு. Both the stories were very nicely presented. :thumbsup:

so happy u liked it :D

“well what I meant was life is unfair at times, you get punished for no mistake of yours” .

I might have said, "well what I meant is life is fair at times, you get punished for your mistakes ” :twisted:

There is perhaps a flaw in the logic. But, I guess it fits the character's state of mind. :) [/tscii:d98b05041e]

yea - deliberate mistakes - its a fantasy story........ :P