View Full Version : Cine Quiz

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

tfmlover
24th August 2007, 08:53 AM
tfml..

adhu female-A appdinnu mudhalla kaNdupidikkaNum :froggrin:

kadaisila adhu kamalhasan appadinnu sollidAdheenga :lol:

paathu sollunga

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/tfmlover1/VR%20Vintage/?action=view&current=Sonnathellaam.flv

joe
24th August 2007, 09:08 AM
tfml..

adhu female-A appdinnu mudhalla kaNdupidikkaNum :froggrin:

kadaisila adhu kamalhasan appadinnu sollidAdheenga :lol:

paathu sollunga

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/tfmlover1/VR%20Vintage/?action=view&current=Sonnathellaam.flv

Wow! viLayum Payir MuLaiyile Theriyum :D

tfmlover
24th August 2007, 09:33 AM
yes joe , 'Paadha Kaanikkai
jam-packed with big stars like Gemini ganesan , Savithri , Viyakumari ,Rajamma , S. V. Subbiah , Nagesh....still
master kamal steals the show ( my heart too )
regards

Sanguine Sridhar
24th August 2007, 09:37 AM
so that girl is Kamal is it :shock: :?: :oops:

Wibha
24th August 2007, 09:57 AM
:shock: it was actually a GUY :shock: :roll: :oops:

Thirumaran
24th August 2007, 11:27 AM
tfmlover 8-)

Actually i thought of saying Kamal as a wild guess. Appuram inga irukaravanga ellaam :rotfl: pannuvaangalaennu vittutaen :oops:

Corleone
24th August 2007, 01:35 PM
Try this frnds.

Name a movie where Kitty acted as kamal's dad.

vasanthgt
24th August 2007, 05:50 PM
Naayagan :thumbsup:

DeepTrance
30th August 2007, 03:48 AM
Lalitha, Raagini, Padmini

Ambika, Radha

How are siblings Chandra, Kamala and Charu better known as?

ssanjinika
30th August 2007, 04:53 PM

Ambika, Radha

Hassan brothers :wink:

raaja_rasigan
30th August 2007, 09:17 PM

Ambika, Radha

warner brothers :?:

DeepTrance
30th August 2007, 09:20 PM

Ambika, Radha

Yep! :D

raaja_rasigan
30th August 2007, 10:18 PM
Whats the similarity between :

Kakka kakka
Gajini

w.r.t Surya...... on screen

DeepTrance
31st August 2007, 02:33 AM

Kakka kakka
Gajini

Dances to Harris Jayaraj tunes
His girl dies in his arms...

I give up

sriranga
31st August 2007, 08:55 AM

Kakka kakka
Gajini

rendu padathilayum surya adipattu mayakkama irupaar.

raaja_rasigan
31st August 2007, 09:33 AM

Kakka kakka
Gajini

rendu padathilayum surya adipattu mayakkama irupaar.

nearly u got the answer..... but not as expected by me...

in both the films... his introduction will be like breaking a wooden door / wall

raaja_rasigan
31st August 2007, 11:44 AM
What is the special thing between the films:

Oomai vizhigal

Devan

w.r.t Arun pandiyan

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 11:45 AM
Oomai Vizhigal is his first film. Devan is his 100th film. In both films his co-stars were Vijayakanth and Karthick.

raaja_rasigan
31st August 2007, 11:51 AM
Oomai Vizhigal is his first film. Devan is his 100th film. In both films his co-stars were Vijayakanth and Karthick.

neenga vandhale chumma adhirudhullae :)

correct

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 11:52 AM
R_R,

Intha matter-than Arun Pandiyan oru magazine vidaama ellathulayum sonnare :)

joe
31st August 2007, 11:57 AM
Naan oru Kelvi Kekkuren...

Thamizhagaththin moontru muthalvargal(CM) inainthu paNiyatriya padam ethu?

raaja_rasigan
31st August 2007, 12:03 PM
R_R,

Intha matter-than Arun Pandiyan oru magazine vidaama ellathulayum sonnare :)

adhanaaladhan ? kettaen...... idhukkellam aaraichiya panna mudiyum

raaja_rasigan
31st August 2007, 12:04 PM
Naan oru Kelvi Kekkuren...

Thamizhagaththin moontru muthalvargal(CM) inainthu paNiyatriya padam ethu?

it should be a combination of :

MGR
JJ
Kalaignar

so........ some guesses:

kanchithalaivan
Marudha nattu ilavarasi
Arasilangkumari

joe
31st August 2007, 12:06 PM
kanchithalaivan
Marudha nattu ilavarasi
Arasilangkumari

Kanchithalaivan - No JJ
Marutha Nattu Ilavarai -No JJ
Arasilamgumari -No Kalainjar

But ,Neenga sonnathula oru padam correct answer.

Marutha Nattu Ilavarai - MGR ,Janaki MGR ,kalainjar :)

joe
31st August 2007, 12:14 PM
Next ...

kalaiVanar NSK thayaarippil NT nadiththa padam?

raaja_rasigan
31st August 2007, 12:16 PM
kanchithalaivan
Marudha nattu ilavarasi
Arasilangkumari

Kanchithalaivan - No JJ
Marutha Nattu Ilavarai -No JJ
Arasilamgumari -No Kalainjar

But ,Neenga sonnathula oru padam correct answer.

Marutha Nattu Ilavarai - MGR ,Janaki MGR ,kalainjar :)

o i c......

thats y i said... its a guess... bcoz i dont know exact details... the only thing i know about the above films is..... MGR naditha Raaja kalathu padangal....

P_R
31st August 2007, 12:46 PM
He got a national award for the best actor in his category in his debut movie. Years later he acted in a movie where the role had the same name as the role he played inhis debut film. This film won the National Award for the Best Tamil Film.
i)Who is the actor ?
ii)What are the two films ?
iii) What was the name of his character in both these films ?

P_R
31st August 2007, 12:59 PM
Next ...

Panam.
First film together of my favourite jodi: SivAji-Padmini (Joe am I right about this ?)

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 01:03 PM
He got a national award for the best actor in his category in his debut movie. Years later he acted in a movie where the role had the same name as the role he played inhis debut film. This film won the National Award for the Best Tamil Film.
i)Who is the actor ?
ii)What are the two films ?
iii) What was the name of his character in both these films ?

PR,

This is a wild guess :oops:

1) Kamal Hassan
2) Kalatthur Kannamma & Devar Magan
3) Sakthivel

P_R
31st August 2007, 01:07 PM
LM you get 1.5 points out of 3.
His name is not Sakthivel in KaLathoor Kannamma

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 01:12 PM
2) Kalatthur Kannamma and Mahanadhi
3) Krishna

Ippo correcta :roll:

P_R
31st August 2007, 01:14 PM
Did Mahanadi win the national award for that year. If I remember right, it was widely expected but some other film won it. And I am referring to that other film :-)

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 01:17 PM
PR,

Mahanadhi won the national award. Now I'm getting confused :ashamed: Any more clue :?

P_R
31st August 2007, 01:19 PM
Hmm.. LM I remember that Nammavar won the National Award. It was released in Deepavali 94. His name in that film is Selvam, the same as his name in KK.

Ok here's the next:

It is widely known that Mudhalvan was a written with Rajini in mind. However the combination did not materialize then. But a little later, Shankar did manage to record (in another film) that Mudhalvan was a film for Rajini. Which film an how ?

joe
31st August 2007, 01:21 PM
Next ...

Panam.
First film together of my favourite jodi: SivAji-Padmini (Joe am I right about this ?)

:thumbsup:

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 01:24 PM
Hmm.. LM I remember that Nammavar won the National Award. It was released in Deepavali 94. His name in that film is Selvam, the same as his name in KK.

Ok here's the next:

It is widely known that Mudhalvan was a written with Rajini in mind. However the combination did not materialize then. But a little later, Shankar did manage to record (in another film) that Mudhalvan was a film for Rajini. Which film an how ?

He remade Mudhalvan in Hindi (Nayak) and named the lead role (Anil Kapoor) as "Sivaji Rao Gaekwad" :D

joe
31st August 2007, 01:24 PM
I remember that Nammavar won the National Award.

Nagesh won National award for Best-Supporting Actor ..but Movie won award?

P_R
31st August 2007, 01:49 PM
Nagesh won National award for Best-Supporting Actor ..but Movie won award? OhO :ashamed:
He remade Mudhalvan in Hindi (Nayak) and named the lead role (Anil Kapoor) as "Sivaji Rao Gaekwad" Yes !
Your turn ?

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 01:59 PM
May be this is silly,

An actress who has paired with RK and KH, acted as a mother to both, has sung a song in a Tamil film.

Name the actress, the film and the song.

sriranga
31st August 2007, 02:01 PM
May be this is silly,

An actress who has paired with RK and KH, acted as a mother to both, has sung a song in a Tamil film.

Name the actress, the film and the song.

srividhya, amaran, sanda bajaar?

littlemaster1982
31st August 2007, 02:03 PM
Sriranga,

:clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

joe
31st August 2007, 02:18 PM
Sriranga,
Kelvi kelunga :)

sriranga
31st August 2007, 02:22 PM
Sriranga,
ennakku savalaana kelvi ketka theriyathe.
any way,
the second heroine in simran's first movie acted in this tamil movie. name the movie?

crajkumar_be
31st August 2007, 02:29 PM
Sriranga,
any way,
the second heroine in simran's first movie acted in this tamil movie. name the movie?
Red (Priya Gill)?

sriranga
31st August 2007, 02:29 PM
Sriranga,
any way,
Red (Priya Gill)? :thumbsup:

DeepTrance
5th September 2007, 11:16 AM
Identify the technology that was first introduced to Thamizh cinema through this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpYkYdvt5sg

littlemaster1982
12th September 2007, 07:21 PM
A quiz on assistant directorship. Probably the longest chain of directorship in Tamil, may be even in the entire Indian cinema..

'A' was a director under whom 'B' was an assistant director. The initial of 'A' is 'A' and the first letter of 'B' is actually B... :) . 'A' is not such a famous director as 'B' but still has directed big stars such as Kamal, Rajini and Vijayakanth (after 'B' left him). Many assistant directors of 'B' got very famous, but his most famous disciple was 'C', who had even acted in a few of B's earlier movies. 'D' was assistant to 'C', and the second movie of 'D' had a hero and heroine introduced in the same movie by B, along with 'D' himself.

In that super-hit movie, he introduced a new heroine, on whom he apparently had a crush. He made his second movie with a title conveying to the world indirectly that he is set to pair with her in real life too. Probably she didn't like that kind of arrogant behavior, so they parted ways. 'E' was assistant director to 'C' and he directed his first movie with the aforementioned actress as the heroine. He too named his second movie along the similar lines of second movie of 'D' but it was more of an open proposal. Soon, they got married.

'F' was assistant to 'E' and his first movie too was a run-away hit. He has made himself a name for directing soft and decent movies. 'G' was assistant to 'F', and his movie, surprisingly was a thriller, with the heroine that 'F' had introduced in his first movie. 'G' has been highly successful with only countable number of flops. He is labeled as 'The Distributors' Director'. He tries to appear in at least a few frames in all his movies, and has acted in -ve and character roles as well. 'H' was assistant to 'G' and is known for quality movies. He is recently into acting as well. His first successful hit as a hero was a superb film. 'J' was assistant to 'H' and directed one of the most successful movies of last year with a totally unexpected actor as hero, and choosing a very different genre. His name has two parts, the first part the nickname of an upcoming, talented young hero and the second part, the name of a villain actor from Kerala. All the first movies of B to H were super-hits.

Identify the directors B to J.. if you can guess 'A', it is a bonus as well..

Disclaimer: The quiz is not framed by me. Happened to read sometime ago :)

raaja_rasigan
12th September 2007, 07:57 PM
A quiz on assistant directorship. Probably the longest chain of directorship in Tamil, may be even in the entire Indian cinema..

'A' was a director under whom 'B' was an assistant director. The initial of 'A' is 'A' and the first letter of 'B' is actually B... :) . 'A' is not such a famous director as 'B' but still has directed big stars such as Kamal, Rajini and Vijayakanth (after 'B' left him). Many assistant directors of 'B' got very famous, but his most famous disciple was 'C', who had even acted in a few of B's earlier movies. 'D' was assistant to 'C', and the second movie of 'D' had a hero and heroine introduced in the same movie by B, along with 'D' himself.

In that super-hit movie, he introduced a new heroine, on whom he apparently had a crush. He made his second movie with a title conveying to the world indirectly that he is set to pair with her in real life too. Probably she didn't like that kind of arrogant behavior, so they parted ways. 'E' was assistant director to 'C' and he directed his first movie with the aforementioned actress as the heroine. He too named his second movie along the similar lines of second movie of 'D' but it was more of an open proposal. Soon, they got married.

'F' was assistant to 'E' and his first movie too was a run-away hit. He has made himself a name for directing soft and decent movies. 'G' was assistant to 'F', and his movie, surprisingly was a thriller, with the heroine that 'F' had introduced in his first movie. 'G' has been highly successful with only countable number of flops. He is labeled as 'The Distributors' Director'. He tries to appear in at least a few frames in all his movies, and has acted in -ve and character roles as well. 'H' was assistant to 'G' and is known for quality movies. He is recently into acting as well. His first successful hit as a hero was a superb film. 'J' was assistant to 'H' and directed one of the most successful movies of last year with a totally unexpected actor as hero, and choosing a very different genre. His name has two parts, the first part the nickname of an upcoming, talented young hero and the second part, the name of a villain actor from Kerala. All the first movies of B to H were super-hits.

Identify the directors B to J.. if you can guess 'A', it is a bonus as well..

Disclaimer: The quiz is not framed by me. Happened to read sometime ago :)

kelvi rombha chinnadha irukkuradha ennoda aviprayam: :D

but some guesses:

F - Vikraman
G - K S Ravikumar
H - Cheran

littlemaster1982
12th September 2007, 08:06 PM
R_R,

Aduttha dhadavai innum chinnatha kekka muyarchi panren ;)

Full answers sollunga. Appathaan correct-a illayaannu solluven :)

raaja_rasigan
12th September 2007, 08:09 PM
R_R,

Aduttha dhadavai innum chinnatha kekka muyarchi panren ;)

Full answers sollunga. Appathaan correct-a illayaannu solluven :)

yosithukondudhan irukkiraen 8-)

P_R
12th September 2007, 09:30 PM
A :
B : Barathiraja
C : Bagyaraj
D: Pandiyarajan
E: Parthiban
F: Vikraman
G: KSR
H: Cheran
J: SimbudEvan

Guess about A: Panchu arunachalam ?
Where is I ?

Nerd
12th September 2007, 09:44 PM
A has to A. Jagannathan (kAdhal parisu, moonRu mugam etc.., ) I think BR worked under him :P

P_R
12th September 2007, 09:50 PM
A has to A. Jagannathan (kAdhal parisu, moonRu mugam etc.., ) I think BR worked under him :P:notworthy:

raaja_rasigan
12th September 2007, 10:25 PM
I hope LM's question is answered:

my question:

In the titles, who is credited for the story of "PULAN VISARANAI"

R K Selvamani is only for Screenplay & Direction

littlemaster1982
13th September 2007, 09:01 AM
A :
B : Barathiraja
C : Bagyaraj
D: Pandiyarajan
E: Parthiban
F: Vikraman
G: KSR
H: Cheran
J: SimbudEvan

Guess about A: Panchu arunachalam ?
Where is I ?

PR,

All answers are right except A. I took this quiz from a blog. Didn't notice 'I' was missing :oops:

A has to A. Jagannathan (kAdhal parisu, moonRu mugam etc.., ) I think BR worked under him :P

Correct :D

Nerd
13th September 2007, 09:19 AM
All answers are right except A. I took this quiz from a blog. Didn't notice 'I' was missing :oops:

Usually in such word problems, they wont use the letter "I" because there might eventually be statements like,
I gave 100 mangoes to J
I directed the first three films of Rajini
These kind of statements would *read* stupid and would result in ambiguity :oops:
Sorry for the digression, lets try r_r's quiz :D

raaja_rasigan
13th September 2007, 12:45 PM

Usually in such word problems, they wont use the letter "I" because there might eventually be statements like,
I gave 100 mangoes to J
I directed the first three films of Rajini
These kind of statements would *read* stupid and would result in ambiguity :oops:
Sorry for the digression, lets try r_r's quiz :D

no that way.... i learn't one new thing :D

ennoda ? clue venumna tharraen... dhayavu seidhu answer pannidunga....

clue: he is a well known person, related to a few no. of vijayakanth films... i donno he has any other story to his credit

littlemaster1982
13th September 2007, 12:48 PM
R_R,

Is it Ibrahim Ravutthar :roll:

raaja_rasigan
13th September 2007, 12:50 PM
R_R,

Is it Ibrahim Ravutthar :roll:

:yes:

Kumar
13th September 2007, 05:10 PM
Identify the technology that was first introduced to Thamizh cinema through this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpYkYdvt5sg

Hi Deep Trance,
I'm taking a stab in the dark here; is it deep focus?

Pras
13th September 2007, 05:30 PM

Pandiarajan and Parthiban, fine. but can someone name the movies and heroines ? thanks :D

littlemaster1982
13th September 2007, 05:35 PM

Pandiarajan and Parthiban, fine. but can someone name the movies and heroines ? thanks :D

Pandiarajan introduced Seetha in 'Aan Paavam'. His next film after that is 'Manaivi ready'.

Parthiban's first movie(as a director) is 'Pudhiya paadhai' (Heroine: Seetha). His next film is 'Pondaatti thevai'.

raaja_rasigan
13th September 2007, 06:16 PM

Pandiarajan introduced Seetha in 'Aan Paavam'. His next film after that is 'Manaivi ready'.

Parthiban's first movie(as a director) is 'Pudhiya paadhai' (Heroine: Seetha). His next film is 'Pondaatti thevai'.

Pandiarajan :

1 st movie - kanni rasi

2 nd movie - Aan Paavam

littlemaster1982
13th September 2007, 06:36 PM
R_R,

I know that too. I flicked this question from a blog where he mistakenly mentioned Aan Paavam as his first film. While correcting it, I missed the 'Manaivi ready' part :D

raaja_rasigan
14th September 2007, 10:45 AM
R_R,

I know that too. I flicked this question from a blog where he mistakenly mentioned Aan Paavam as his first film. While correcting it, I missed the 'Manaivi ready' part :D

ungalukku theriyama irukkuma :D

P_R
5th November 2007, 01:12 PM
Celebrating the wonder that is MMKR
MMKR, quiz
1) Fill in the blanks: "enakku thuNai next week varudhu. ----- -- ----- ? "
2) Which line from kambarAmAyaNam finds a mention in MMKR ?
3) How is the mural in AnbE sivam is connected to MMKR (and pEsum padam..bonus points)
4) Who are the two sets of brothers in the cast of MMKR ?
5) Apart from Bhim and AvinAsi name two other employees of Madan Mahal ?

littlemaster1982
5th November 2007, 06:37 PM
1) Catch my point.
2) Kadan pattaar nenjam pol kalanginaan Ilangai venthan...tadadadadada...dOiiiinnn :rotfl:
5) Arumugam and Venkatesan (the cook).

3) The connection has got anything to do with Windsor Manor, Bangalore :roll: :oops:

P_R
5th November 2007, 07:04 PM
LM, 1,2 and 5 are correct.

3) The link is : two famous international personalities who Kamal (most probably) admires.

equanimus
5th November 2007, 07:46 PM
Celebrating the wonder that is MMKR
MMKR, quiz
1) Fill in the blanks: "enakku thuNai next week varudhu. ----- -- ----- ? "
2) Which line from kambarAmAyaNam finds a mention in MMKR ?
3) How is the mural in AnbE sivam is connected to MMKR (and pEsum padam..bonus points)
4) Who are the two sets of brothers in the cast of MMKR ?
5) Apart from Bhim and AvinAsi name two other employees of Madan Mahal ?

3. Salvador Dali. He is one of the "periya manushanga" whose photograph is hanging in Raju's room. And, Nalla takes inspiration from him ("Dali vitta vazhi...") in making the mural.
And, the bonus is Karl Marx? Marx is there in the mural of Anbe Sivam, and his portrait hangs in the protagonist's room of Pesum Padam.

a) The Gopal brothers -- Venu Gopal and Nanda Gopal in the film; Rajgopal and Jaygopal in real-life (I've to check the credits)? Actually, the Reddy brothers (two of whom reappear as brothers in MMKR -- another instance of Kamal's intertextuality!) in Nayagan are brothers in real life too.
b) Santhana Bharathi and RS Sivaji.

equanimus
5th November 2007, 07:58 PM
Ok, I looked up the credits already. :) Let me not give out their original names here!

P_R
5th November 2007, 08:03 PM
Perfect equanimus, including the bonus !
The Marxist-only-when-poor is one wicked joke from a man who is left himself !

Regarding MMKR some some questions I have no answer for:
Where the hell is the cut in the frame when
a) Madan is holding a mirror to Raju (we see from behind raju's back, including his reflection)
b) When Madan is on the phone with Raju to his left behind him in the hotel. Madan reaches out his left to hang up.

P_R
5th November 2007, 08:12 PM
Ok, I looked up the credits already. :) Let me not give out their original names here! Actually I only knew they were brothers. Dunno their names :P

equanimus
5th November 2007, 08:27 PM
Perfect equanimus, including the bonus !
The Marxist-only-when-poor is one wicked joke from a man who is left himself !

Regarding MMKR some some questions I have no answer for:
Where the hell is the cut in the frame when
a) Madan is holding a mirror to Raju (we see from behind raju's back, including his reflection)
b) When Madan is on the phone with Raju to his left behind him in the hotel. Madan reaches out his left to hang up.

Prabhu Ram,
The cut is where the hands hold the mirror. This is filmed in such a way that it's truly difficult to pull it off. A true case of flaunting the craft! We see Raju, his image in the mirror, and Madan holding the mirror. It's not a simple horizontal/vertical cut.
The other one is comparatively simpler. One piece is a portion of the screen (not covering the full screen vertically or horizontally) with Raju doing his scene juxtaposed with the rest of the screen when Madan is doing the scene.

A piece of trivia. It's 'Crazy' Mohan who plays 'the duplicate Kamal' ('the other Kamal') in these scenes and other similar scenes. :)
I think he's masked out fully in these two shots, but at Raju's house, just before the mirror shots, it's his hand that hands over the towel to Raju! You can see the "stiffness" between Kamal's face and the hand that gives the towel.

equanimus
5th November 2007, 08:52 PM
Ok, I looked up the credits already. :) Let me not give out their original names here! Actually I only knew they were brothers. Dunno their names :P

I didn't recollect the real names of the "Reddy brothers" either. :P I could only recollect that they are Kannadigas (some Raos!), and that they were the sons of a popular film personality. (They themselves dabbled in different roles in filmmaking.)

[Since I wasn't aware of the real names anyway, I took the liberty to look up for the real names of Reddy brothers from here (http://triviapettai.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_archive.html#115201397157082693) (the info there is apparently partially incorrect) when I made a "guess." :P]

Anyway, I looked up the credits now. The names are RNK Prasad and RN Jayagopal, sons of Nagendra Rao (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0619306/). The third one and probably the eldest (as the case is in Nayagan) is R Sudarsanam.

P_R
5th November 2007, 09:59 PM
Thank You for the enlightenment equanimus. Shall watch it soon. (still didn't get the second scene).

It took several watchings for me to see what now seems an obvious cut when Madan horizontally crosses the ducking Michael & Co.

equanimus
5th November 2007, 10:17 PM
Oops, Madan's dad is Venu Gopal. :(

I realised just some time back (I was in an auto!) that Ram Gopal is in fact Nasser (I remember noting the irony in the name :)) in the film. Nanda Gopal saying "Ram un thambi magan" (with an accent) rings a bell. And the company's name is also changed to Madan and Ram Gopal group of industries.

Now, I edited the last post and am typing this comment this before I can go and catch my bus to Chennai. What a silly life!

P_R
5th November 2007, 10:32 PM
Oops, Madan's dad is Venu Gopal. :( Yes the one who sings : "Nandu, my brother !"
And the company's name is also changed to Madan and Ram Gopal group of industries.Gopal and Madan group of industries.
The Gopal there is presumably only Venugopal. Which is why father and son are booted out.
Now, I edited the last post and am typing this comment this before I can go and catch my bus to Chennai. What a silly life! :D ungaL thoNdu vaazhga !

equanimus
6th November 2007, 05:43 PM
Oops, Madan's dad is Venu Gopal. :( Yes the one who sings : "Nandu, my brother !"

AmAm, PR. but in my post, oru avasarathula I had typed the names of Gopal brothers as "Ram Gopal and Nanda Gopal"; which I felt so hard-pressed to correct ASAP!

And the company's name is also changed to Madan and Ram Gopal group of industries.Gopal and Madan group of industries.
The Gopal there is presumably only Venugopal. Which is why father and son are booted out.

EdhO thappA adikkaren'nu therinjudhu... AnA, ennannu veLangala. It was way too long to be the name. Yes, it's the other way round: Gopal and Madan group of industries.
But, I mentioned about the "name change" for a different reason. I was under the impression that the Gopal part is added by the other Gopals (Nanda Gopal and his son) so that the takeover appears legitimate enough. He even says, "Welcome to Gopal and Madan group of industries." I mean to say, probably, it was to be called just "Madan group of industries" originally?

Now, I edited the last post and am typing this comment this before I can go and catch my bus to Chennai. What a silly life! :D ungaL thoNdu vaazhga !
Neenga vERa! To even think of jumping into a browsing centre just before catching one's bus...

P_R
6th November 2007, 06:20 PM
I was under the impression that the Gopal part is added by the other Gopals (Nanda Gopal and his son) so that the takeover appears legitimate enough. That's a plausible theory too.
Neenga vERa! To even think of jumping into a browsing centre just before catching one's bus... pullarikkudhu !! How about a Kamal film trivia quiz from you (considering the occasion).

Was thinking of 5 interesting questions about Kamal films for the next few days.

Couldn't get beyond these for Hey ! Ram.

1) In the lyrics credit, who is listed frst and who last ? Why the order ?
2) Brother's son is a nephew. Is that too obvious ?
3) What is Lalwani's second child's name ?

crajkumar_be
7th November 2007, 08:52 AM

1. Aandal (?) and Kamal Haasan. Chronological order?
2. Saket Ram's son's (played by his brother) son is actually his nephew(?)
3. Romil(?)

<Answers-laye ? mark-a :roll: >

<Too bad i missed out on this thread - not that i could answer many, :lol2: >

equanimus
7th November 2007, 10:46 AM
I was under the impression that the Gopal part is added by the other Gopals (Nanda Gopal and his son) so that the takeover appears legitimate enough. That's a plausible theory too.
Neenga vERa! To even think of jumping into a browsing centre just before catching one's bus... pullarikkudhu !! How about a Kamal film trivia quiz from you (considering the occasion).

Was thinking of 5 interesting questions about Kamal films for the next few days.

1. Srivilliputhoor AndaaL and Kamal Haasan, in order of seniority. (However, it's to be noted that no one's credited for Sanyas Mantra. That's probably because Kamal is an atheist!)
2. Kamal's nephew played Saket Ram's grandson (Saket Ram Jr.) in the film. (Chandrahasan played his son, of course.)
3. Rumila?

P_R
7th November 2007, 10:48 AM
All correct !

1) The credits read "Srivillippuththoor AndAL" - sounding something like PattukkOttai KalyAnasundaram.....minus all the attendant divinity. Typical Kamal. But yet respectfully letting her lead the list, citing chronology. :clap:

2) Yes. Kamal's nephews (sister's son) Gautham KandhAdai plays he role of Saket Jr.

3) Romila...(what a lovely scene)

Your turn ?

equanimus
7th November 2007, 12:09 PM
Off the top of my head... Some questions are of the standard kind, while the rest are a bit un-quiz-like, so bear with me.

1. The role of Abhyankar was originally supposed to be played by?

2. The book that Shriram Abhyankar gives Saket Ram in the tram is said to be written by?

3. During his first night with Mythili, Saket Ram refuses to take milk. In the Hindi version, he also cites a reason why he doesn't take milk. (It was deleted in the Tamil version.) What does he say?

4. One of Kamal's daughters appears for a brief moment in the film. Who and when?

5. Just before Gandhi is killed in the film, the then date is shown for a brief moment. That calendar bears the name of a brand. Which?

crajkumar_be
7th November 2007, 12:20 PM
Off the top of my head... Some questions are of the standard kind, while the rest are a bit un-quiz-like, so bear with me.

2. The book that Shriram Abhyankar gives Saket Ram in the tram is said to be written by?

3. During his first night with Mythili, Saket Ram refuses to take milk. In the Hindi version, he also cites a reason why he doesn't take milk. (It was deleted in the Tamil version.) What does he say?

4. One of Kamal's daughters appears for a brief moment in the film. Who and when?

5. Just before Gandhi is killed in the film, the then date is shown for a brief moment. That calendar bears the name of a brand. Which?
2. Veer Savarkar?
4. Shruthi Haasan. Birla Mandir munnadi nadandhu povaanga.

P_R
7th November 2007, 12:44 PM

Ans: Marathi actor Mohan Gokhale. Curiously he played Gandhi in an earlier stage play where Kamal spotted him ! He died in Chennai where he had come for to work on the film

Ans: Veer Saavar..:-)

Ans: Yes it is abrupt in the Tamil version. He says something to the effect that, "if nature intended men to drink milk women would be lactating throughout their lives". To which Mythili replies that, "in that case, men would have tied women up and fed them hay.

Implasible first conversation between man and wife. Establishes her as a quick witted one. And also Kamal's penchant of writing in personal opinions on his "intellectual" characters. Kamal apparently is a no-milk person.

equanimus
7th November 2007, 01:37 PM

2. Veer Savarkar?
4. Shruthi Haasan. Birla Mandir munnadi nadandhu povaanga.

Very correct, Bala. :)

By the way, she (Shruti Haasan) is supposed to be Vallabhbhai Patel's daughter in the film.

Ans: Marathi actor Mohan Gokhale. Curiously he played Gandhi in an earlier stage play !

Ans: Veer Saavar..:-)

Ans: Yes it is abrupt in the Tamil version. She says something to thr effect that if nature intended men to drink milk he would hav had women lactate throughout their lives. To which Mythili replies that, "in that case, men would have tied women up and fed them hay.

Implasible first conversation between man and wife. Establishes her as a quick witted one. And also Kamal's penchant of writing in personal opinions on his "intellectual" characters. Kamal apparently is a no-milk person.

All correct, PR!
1. Mohan Gokhale is famous for his turn as "Mr. Yogi" in the eponymous television serial during DD days.
2. Yes, Abhyankar stops abruptly before uttering the full name when he sees the police boarding the tram.
3. It's a pretty good "reason" actually. :) Kamal was really miffed at the censors when that piece of dialogue was cleared in the Hindi version, but not in the Tamil version.

P_R
7th November 2007, 02:15 PM
Clue about 5 ?

equanimus
7th November 2007, 11:23 PM
[Umm, the "point" to Q 5 was the exceptional detailing and authenticity in relation to that brief moment when we see a calendar showing the then date (Jan 30th, 1948) to indicate what's going to follow. So, the clue is bound to be unrelated to the film.]

The calendar bears the name of a popular soap brand. :)

equanimus
11th November 2007, 11:40 PM
The other day, I was also thinking about having another round of MMKR quiz... So, here it goes. (With the expectation that someone will be reading this. yAravathu pArungappA! :))

1. What is the name of RS Sivaji (the middleman-associate of Michael and his father) in the film?

2. Had Susheela (Jayabharati), the "would-be mother" of the quadruplets, said one word less on phone talking to Madan, he'd have had a better idea on what had happened to his dad. What am I talking about?

3. How about naming two or three items in Kameshwaran's list when he goes to buy maLigai sAmAn at 'Crazy' Mohan's grocery shop?

4. What's the number of the "a/c car" in which Raju and co. travel to Bangalore? (Don't blast me already! There's a "significance" to this number in connection with the film.)

(Ha, didn't realise that the questions are about Michael, Madan, Kameshwaran and Raju in that order!)

5. Who is the last one to get down (on the good side!) from the mountaintop mala bangalA? (Bonus: the order in Michael, Madan, Kameshwaran and Raju exit the place.)

littlemaster1982
12th November 2007, 09:29 AM
The other day, I was also thinking about having another round of MMKR quiz... So, here it goes. (With the expectation that someone will be reading this. yAravathu pArungappA! :))

1. What is the name of RS Sivaji (the middleman-associate of Michael and his father) in the film?

David

2. Had Susheela (Jayabharati), the "would-be mother" of the quadruplets, said one word less on phone talking to Madan, he'd have had a better idea on what had happened to his dad. What am I talking about?

I remember only parts of the dialogue, but couldn't guess. Very tough question. :oops:

3. How about naming two or three items in Kameshwaran's list when he goes to buy maLigai sAmAn at 'Crazy' Mohan's grocery shop?

a. Manjal Podi
b. Aska
c. PuLi
d. Caaarreefreee :lol:

4. What's the number of the "a/c car" in which Raju and co. travel to Bangalore? (Don't blast me already! There's a "significance" to this number in connection with the film.)

TN 09 1990 (I think so)

(Ha, didn't realise that the questions are about Michael, Madan, Kameshwaran and Raju in that order!)

5. Who is the last one to get down (on the good side!) from the mountaintop mala bangalA? (Bonus: the order in Michael, Madan, Kameshwaran and Raju exit the place.)

Is it Raju?

Bonus answer: Kameshwaran, Madan, Micheal and Raju.

equanimus
12th November 2007, 11:17 AM
Excellent answers, littlemaster1982! :clap:

David

I remember only parts of the dialogue, but couldn't guess. Very tough question. :oops:

My question is more like a commentary on the film and its plot proceedings. I'm not looking for the exact lines or words.

a. Manjal Podi
b. Aska
c. PuLi
d. Caaarreefreee :lol:

Well, I was specifically looking for the maLigai sAmAn items that Kameshwaran originally intended to buy. The ones that get added as "plus two," "plus one," etc. in the full list! :lol:

TN 09 1990 (I think so)

Is it Raju?

Bonus answer: Kameshwaran, Madan, Micheal and Raju.

littlemaster1982
12th November 2007, 11:19 AM
Equanimus,

:notworthy: The quiz is great. Keep it coming :thumbsup:

P.S: What's the answer for second que. :roll:

equanimus
12th November 2007, 12:04 PM
மத்த கூட்டாளிங்கல்லாம் வரட்டுமே'ன்னு பாத்தேன்...

littlemaster1982
12th November 2007, 12:12 PM
:D

P_R
12th November 2007, 02:19 PM
2. Had Susheela (Jayabharati), the "would-be mother" of the quadruplets, said one word less on phone talking to Madan, he'd have had a better idea on what had happened to his dad. What am I talking about? accident-la

P_R
12th November 2007, 02:22 PM
She says something to the effect that: "unga appa accident-la saagalai". (without "accident-la" it would mean his father is still alive, which is the case).

A sidenote question:
Which is the first indication that the father is actually alive ? Coincides with a sort of editing blooper in the film.

equanimus
12th November 2007, 03:05 PM
2. Had Susheela (Jayabharati), the "would-be mother" of the quadruplets, said one word less on phone talking to Madan, he'd have had a better idea on what had happened to his dad. What am I talking about? accident-la

Right ho!

She says something to the effect that: "unga appa accident-la saagalai". (without "accident-la" it would mean his father is still alive, which is the case).

Yes, much as she insists that it wasn't an accident, she never manages to convey that he's alive after all! This is apparently very significant to the way the plot proceeds (to both the viewer and the characters).

A sidenote question:
Which is the first indication that the father is actually alive ? Coincides with a sort of editing blooper in the film.

The first time it is suggested -- a wee bit -- to us, the audience is in the church scene. And, there is an editing blooper in that scene. When Susheela says, "avanga dhAn ungappAva kolai seyya muyaRchi..." and you can see her pause for a moment. Of course, she stops abruptly because a car is racing towards them, but the pause is longish enough for her to blurt it out, and sticks out oddly.

But, it's only when we see Venu Gopal in Susheela's house, we're actually sure of it. This is of course a deliberate ploy to keep the audience unaware of the truth along with Madan until we see him see his dad.

After 'Sivarathiri' song, Susheela visits Madan's guest house and tells him something as Manorama (and the audience) watches from a distance. Probably she's finally telling Madan that his father isn't dead yet. In the next scene, we directly see Madan and Susheela hurriedly entering her house. She doesn't say anything then. Which is to say, Madan is already aware of it. But, we come to know of it only when we see him onscreen. Even the happy-family-reunion music plays in the background. Why, even Susheela is never shown wearing a pottu! Even though she knows that her husband is alive after all these years.

P_R
12th November 2007, 06:47 PM
Correct ! unga appAvai kolai seyya muyaRchi......

But somehow I feel that Madan too came to know Venugopal was alive only after seeing.
The first line spoken is Madan's (pardonably) naive "appA neenga innum uyirOda thAn irukkeengaLA ?".

Tempted to say "seeing is believing" but I am reminded of "naalu maanga...naalu Madan" :lol:

equanimus
12th November 2007, 07:39 PM
Correct ! unga appAvai kolai seyya muyaRchi......

But somehow I feel that Madan too came to know Venugopal was alive only after seeing.
The first line spoken is Madan's (pardonably) naive "appA neenga innum uyirOda thAn irukkeengaLA ?".

Tempted to say "seeing is believing" but I am reminded of "naalu maanga...naalu Madan" :lol:
True, PR. That's definitely the more obvious interpretation -- a WYSIWII (what-you-see-is-what-it-is) reading. And, it's also a rich masala moment. It'd not have been half as interesting to the audience if we had seen Madan come to believe that his dad is alive in a different scenario.

I conjectured the other possibility (just as I was responding to your question) because it makes more sense.
One. Consider how incredibly silly it would have been on the lady's part to not let Madan know of his dad's survival until the very moment they barge into her house and he actually sees his father! (And this after slipping the opportunity to do so twice already. :))
Two, from the filmmaker's POV, what was the need to not let us hear their hurried conversation at the vAsal of Madan's guest house? What else, if not to heighten the suspense?
Three, Madan does say, "nInga uyirOda irukkIngaLA?" as he hugs his dad. (Only to find out that he's as chilled as one can ever get in Madras! Also, pat comes the reply, "irukkEn, irukkEn!" :lol:) But, it sounds more like a spontaneous reaction than a revelation by then. In fact, as the scene begins, both Susheela and Madan rush in to her house...

P_R
12th November 2007, 09:15 PM
True.
What Susheela says after the SivarAthiri song must have been that his father is alive. Btw a random woman holding Madan's cheek is quite strange. Enough to shock GangAbAi ! We know that she is the mother and we laugh at Gangabai's shock. Yet another example furthering your argument that MMKR is not the regular 'family' comedy. Just tricks you into believing so.

One more.....!

kamath
14th December 2007, 02:14 PM
which is sivaji ganesan's 2nd film?

Thirumaran
14th December 2007, 04:17 PM
which is sivaji ganesan's 2nd film?

The film after Parasakthi :oops: :yessir:

sorry :oops2:

Thirumaran
14th December 2007, 04:19 PM
Pempudu Koduku in Telugu

Poongodhai in Tamil

Taken from wikipedia :oops:

kamath
14th December 2007, 06:48 PM
No, it is panam.

Directed by NSK.

sarna_blr
14th May 2008, 09:24 AM
:roll:

Thirumaran
26th May 2008, 08:44 AM
1. Who is the only actor who is still acting from 1934?

2. An actor did 11 roles in a movie? Who is that and the movie name?

3. An Tamil actor acted in English movie Jungle which came in early 1950's. who is that?

sarna_blr
26th May 2008, 10:04 AM
1... Kaakka radha krishnan... (DM, KM etc)

Raikkonen
26th May 2008, 01:08 PM
3. Ranjan

RAGHAVENDRA
26th May 2008, 10:41 PM

3. An Tamil actor acted in English movie Jungle which came in early 1950's. who is that?
He is none other than the evergreen M.N. Nambiar. He acted in 11 characters in the film Dhigambara Saamiyaar. This film has two super hit songs (of course all are good songs) - (i) Paaru dappa paaru dappa and (ii) the other one is Oosippattaase vedikkaiyaa kai pattaale vedi damar damar.
Thank you for bringing the glory of M.N. Nambinar.
Raghavendran.

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 10:24 AM

He is none other than the evergreen M.N. Nambiar. He acted in 11 characters in the film Dhigambara Saamiyaar. This film has two super hit songs (of course all are good songs) - (i) Paaru dappa paaru dappa and (ii) the other one is Oosippattaase vedikkaiyaa kai pattaale vedi damar damar.
Thank you for bringing the glory of M.N. Nambinar.
Raghavendran.

:notworthy:

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 10:41 AM
1.name the 100 film and 100 tamil film of superstar rajinikanth?

2.name the tamil film in which mother debuted as director and daughter as heroine?

3.name the 2005 tamil film with 2 heros and three heroines, the heros being muslims and heoines a muslim, a catholic and a buddhist?

4.who are the triplet(three sisters)who become tamil heroines?

5.name the tamil film of 1980s shot entirely on singapore-chennai passenger ship MV chidambaram?

6.name any three tamil films in which the hero is a airport piolt?

7.name the only film ajith and vijay acted together?

8.who changed the name prakash rai into prakash raj?

9.name the hindi film in which kamal and rajini acted along with amitabh bacchan?\

10.name the film rajinkant and hritik roshan acted together?

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 10:42 AM
1.name the 100 film and 100 tamil film of superstar rajinikanth?
SriRaghavendra
2.name the tamil film in which mother debuted as director and daughter as heroine?
:huh:
3.name the 2005 tamil film with 2 heros and three heroines, the heros being muslims and heoines a muslim, a catholic and a buddhist?
4.who are the triplet(three sisters)who become tamil heroines?
Ragini, Padmini & :huh:
5.name the tamil film of 1980s shot entirely on singapore-chennai passenger ship MV chidambaram?
6.name any three tamil films in which the hero is a airport piolt?
Athuennappa airport pilot?
7.name the only film ajith and vijay acted together?
Raajavin Paarvayile :) Since Raaja is the Music Director.
8.who changed the name prakash rai into prakash raj?
KBalachandar! Avar Paeru 'Prakash RAI'aa ?!!! Athaan Ippa Laxmi RAI kooda Pathikichu Poala :)
9.name the hindi film in which kamal and rajini acted along with amitabh bacchan?
Girftaar
10.name the film rajinkant and hritik roshan acted together?
Was HR a Child Artiste? :huh:

littlemaster1982
3rd June 2008, 10:54 AM

Uyirodu Uyiraaga - Ajith starrer. Director - Sushma, heroine - Richa.

P_R
3rd June 2008, 11:22 AM
1 Sri Raghavendra
2 UyirOdu uyirAga
3 ULLam kEtkumE
Heros: Shaam and Arya
Heroines: I don't think it matches
4 Nagma, Roshni andJyothika
5 A Sivaji film where he is the captain of a ship ??
6 Airport - Sathyaraj, Pilot Premnath - Sivaji and Panchatantram - Kamal
7 Rajaavin Parrvaiyile (has anyone seen this film ? )
8 Must be KB
9 Giraftar
10 Bhagwan Dada - title role by Rajini and second hero is Rakesh Roshan is also there

joe
3rd June 2008, 11:25 AM
5 A Sivaji film where he is the captain of a ship ??

தெலுங்கு மெகாஸ்டார் :)

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 02:11 PM
the movie entirely shot in a ship is chiranjeevi with sivaji ganesan in the lead

the three sisters who become tamil heroines,

padmini,lalitha,ragini

oorvasi,kalpana,kalaranjani

nagma,jothika,roshini

all those with rai as surname are tuls from karnataka.

rajini's 100th tamil film is sivaji
100th overall film sri raghavendra

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 02:19 PM
11.whic asctor is popularly called pasunesan(cowlover)?

12.among the following actors who acted with all the other three,
vijay,prashanth,ajith and vikram?

13.name the tamil film in which swiss alps mountains shown as himalayas?

14.the profit of which film rajinikant distributed to some veteran actors?

15.name the last kamalhassan film in which vivek/vadivelu acted?

16.name the last film ARR scored music for a kamla hassan film?

17.name any three cinematographers who later turned as directors?

18.name the tamil film which is a actress's directorial debut with her cousin sister being debuted as heroine?

19.name any 5 tamil films with title containing english months?

20.name any 5 tamil films with title containing tamil months?

joe
3rd June 2008, 02:27 PM

RamaRajan

Ajith

Sivantha MaN?

AruNachalam

Tenali

Vijay Milton ,Rajeev menan ,PC Sreeram

18.name the tamil film which is a actress's directorial debut with her cousin sister being debuted as heroine?

thai poRantha vazhi piRakkum ,aadi veLLi , thai poRanthaachu , vaikaasu poRathachu , aadipperukku

sudha india
3rd June 2008, 02:29 PM
Ramarajan

Baba ? not sure

Indra (Suhasini - anu hasan)

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 02:41 PM
[quote="cinemalover"]11.whic asctor is popularly called pasunesan(cowlover)?

none other than great ramarajan

ajith-vijay rajavin paarvayile
ajith-vikram ullasam
ajith-prashanth-kalloori vasal

its baba -right

kadhla kadhal vadivelu in 1998

jeeva

its indra very good

february 14,april madathil,may madham,december pookal

unnale unnale was originally titled july katril
and there is a telugu dubbing movie august 15

20.aadi velli,thai porandhaccu,vaigasi porathatchhu,chitra pournami,aadi perrukku

congrats to all who answered.

sudha india
3rd June 2008, 02:44 PM
[quote=cinemalover]11.whic asctor is popularly called pasunesan(cowlover)?

none other than great ramarajan

ajith-vijay rajavin paarvayile
ajith-vikram ullasam
ajith-prashanth-kalloori vasal

its baba -right

kadhla kadhal vadivelu in 1998

jeeva

its indra very good

february 14,april madathil,may madham,december pookal
There is a film titled : June 6

unnale unnale was originally titled july katril
and there is a telugu dubbing movie august 15

20.aadi velli,thai porandhaccu,vaigasi porathatchhu,chitra pournami,aadi perrukku

congrats to all who answered.

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 03:02 PM
21.which actor was called james bond of south india?

22.name the last tamil film prabhu deva acted in a main role?

23.name the tamil film in which three brothers acted together?

24.which actress played nayanthara'a role in kannada version of chandramukhi?

25.which director actually introduced simran and jothika but both had other films released before thier debut ones?

26.among the following actors which one simran never acted as heroine,vijay,surya,vikram,ajith,prashanth?

27.which 1987 film had rajinkanth,vijaykanth and sathyaraj dance with the heroine in a dream duet song?

28.name the 1999 tamil film which was entirely shot in one day?

29.name the tamil film which was loosely based on hollywood film a walk in the clouds?

30.which tamil actress is born to a muslim mother and a hindu father?

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 03:06 PM
21.which actor was called james bond of south india?
JaiShankar

22.name the last tamil film prabhu deva acted in a main role?
Engal anna

23.name the tamil film in which three brothers acted together?

24.which actress played nayanthara'a role in kannada version of chandramukhi?

25.which director actually introduced simran and jothika but both had other films released before thier debut ones?
Vasanth

26.among the following actors which one simran never acted as heroine,vijay,surya,vikram,ajith,prashanth?
Vikram

27.which 1987 film had rajinkanth,vijaykanth and sathyaraj dance with the heroine in a dream duet song?
Manathil Uruthi vaendum

28.name the 1999 tamil film which was entirely shot in one day?
Suyamvaram

29.name the tamil film which was loosely based on hollywood film a walk in the clouds?

30.which tamil actress is born to a muslim mother and a hindu father?

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 03:07 PM
well done
very good
let me see if any one answers 24,29 and 30

sarna_blr
3rd June 2008, 03:09 PM
<< 24.which actress played nayanthara'a role in kannada version of chandramukhi? >>>

PREMA... :boo:

joe
3rd June 2008, 03:09 PM
well done
very good

24- sowntharya
30-Nagma

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 03:10 PM
well done
very good

24- sowntharya
30-Nagma

Soundarya did Joe's Role :lol2:

sarna_blr
3rd June 2008, 03:12 PM
well done
very good

24- sowntharya
30-Nagma

Soundarya did Joe's Role :lol2:

:yes: PREMA did the role of Nayanthaara...

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 03:13 PM
:yes: PREMA did the role of Nayanthaara...

Oh yeah.. :P

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 03:21 PM
24.its prema

29. pooveli starring karthik kausalya

30.jothika and nagma born to a muslim mother but different fathers.

equanimus
3rd June 2008, 03:26 PM
11. Ramarajan
12. Ajith
13. -
14. -
15. Vivek - pArththAlE paravasam; Vadivelu - kAdhalA kAdhalA
16. ThenAli
17. Uh... Balu Mahendra, PC Sreeram, Santosh Sivan, Rajiv Menon, Jeeva, Thangar Bachaan, Vijay Milton...
18. Indira
19. May MAdham, April MAdhaththil, August 1 (dubbed films allowed?), February 14, June R
20. thai piRandhAl vazhi piRakkum, Adi veLLi, vaikAsi poRandhAchchu, kArththigai dhIpam, Adip perukku, ANi vEr (:P)

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 03:28 PM
31.name any 5 heros who originally started as villains?

32.name the tamil film with a japanese name?

33.neme the tamil film with a assamese girl as a heroine?

34.name the tamil actor who gave many hits acting as a singer but was actually dubbed by a singer in most of his films?

35.name any two films with ilaiya raja and MSV composing music jointly?

joe
3rd June 2008, 03:36 PM
31.name any 5 heros who originally started as villains?
Rajini,Sathyaraj,sarathkumar

Samurai

33.neme the tamil film with a assamese girl as a heroine?

34.name the tamil actor who gave many hits acting as a singer but was actually dubbed by a singer in most of his films?
Mohan

35.name any two films with ilaiya raja and MSV composing music jointly?
Mella ThiRanthathu kathavu ,Senthamizh paattu

P_R
3rd June 2008, 03:45 PM
34. Kamal. SPB dubs for his Telugu

P_R
3rd June 2008, 03:45 PM
34. Kamal. SPB dubs for his Telugu dubbed versions

joe
3rd June 2008, 03:46 PM
34. Kamal. SPB dubs for his Telugu

But I don't think Kamal acted as a singer in any telugu film

P_R
3rd June 2008, 03:49 PM
Oops I read the question wrong.
Anyway my answer would still be right if
Kalaignan
NinaithAlE inikkum
UnnAl mudiyum Thambi
Ilamai oonjalaadugiradhu (ennadi meenakshi)
Simla Special (unakkenna)

were dubbed into Telugu :-)

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 03:50 PM
its mohan dubbed by SN surendar .

P_R
3rd June 2008, 03:53 PM
cinemalover, clue for Assamese heroine, please.

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 04:01 PM
Is that the ladies comes in Ulagum sutrum vaaliban/ Priya :roll:

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:03 PM
ok clue its a ajith film released before 1.1.2000.

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 04:06 PM
Oh. The heroine of Kaathal Mannan. Is it?

equanimus
3rd June 2008, 04:06 PM
kAdhal mannan?

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:07 PM
36.name any three srilankan actresses acting in tamil?

37.name the bharathi raja film for which manirathnam wrote dialogues?

38.name some actors who have the title of their debut films as a prefix?

39.name some directors who later turned as comedy/character artists?

40.which comedian worked as KB's assistant?

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:08 PM
yes
manu of kadhal mannan.

but the clue made it quiet easy.

sarna_blr
3rd June 2008, 04:12 PM

Tajmahal

Nizhalgal Ravi...venniraadai moorthy... Jeyam Ravi :rotfl:

Manivanna, chandrasekhar, TP Gajendhiran...

Vivek

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:32 PM
36.radha saluja acted with MGR

shoba with rajini in thee 1981

pooja the current one

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:33 PM
ok'
now yours turn guys
please ask some questions

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:47 PM
41.name any 4 tamil films without songs?

Thirumaran
3rd June 2008, 04:50 PM

Antha Naal
Kadamai Kaanniyam Kattupaadu
Kuruthi Punal
Paesum Padam

sarna_blr
3rd June 2008, 04:52 PM

Antha Naal
Kuruthi Punal
Paesum Padam

songsE illaadha 4 tamizh padam'nu simple'aa solradhu vittuttu... :rotfl: :rotfl:

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:54 PM
pesum padam dont count

how can be a song in it?

the fourth one is evano oruvan 2007

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 04:56 PM
42.name any 5 tamil films with numbers in the tiltle?
either in numerals or in words?

ArulprakasH
3rd June 2008, 05:04 PM

Chennai 600028
IA23PK
12B
13m number veedu
By2
Iruvar
Nam iruvar namakiruvar
1000il Oruvan
Avasara police 100
Ragasiya Police 115

sarna_blr
3rd June 2008, 05:06 PM
6 .... 10A... 9raaththiri... 3perum dhEvigal.... 3mugam... 9rs nottu...

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 05:09 PM
ivanga kodu potta rodu podra aalunga
naan romba jaggiradhaiya irrukkanum

ArulprakasH
3rd June 2008, 05:12 PM
Adutha kodu podunga.. roadu poda mudiyuthanu paarpOm :P

raaja_rasigan
3rd June 2008, 09:47 PM

Antha Naal
Kuruthi Punal
Paesum Padam

Airport (sathyaraj-joshi film)

raaja_rasigan
3rd June 2008, 09:51 PM

Jappanil kalyanaraman :roll:

rajasaranam
3rd June 2008, 09:53 PM

Antha Naal
Kuruthi Punal
Paesum Padam

Airport (sathyaraj-joshi film)
Vanna kanavugal - Karthick Starrer

rajasaranam
3rd June 2008, 09:57 PM

6 il irunthu 60 Varai
24 mani neram
16 Vayathinilaey
100vathu Naal
Aboorva Sakthi 369

Ellam Raaja Padam :wink:

Nerd
3rd June 2008, 10:02 PM

Jappanil kalyanaraman :roll:
:rotfl: good one..
but the answer must be samurai..

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 10:37 PM
43.name any two tamil films for which sequels were made?

littlemaster1982
3rd June 2008, 10:42 PM
Naalaiya Manidhan. Sequel: Adhisaya Manidhan.

Kalyanaraaman. Sequel: Japan-il Kalyanaraaman.

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 10:56 PM
very good.

44.who are the three heroines of 80s tamil film apoorva sahodarigal?

45.name any 5 tamil films in which lead characters are blind?

littlemaster1982
3rd June 2008, 10:59 PM

Rajapaarvai, Kai Kodukkum Kai, Avathaaram, Perazhagan & Nilave Mugam Kaattu.

P_R
3rd June 2008, 10:59 PM
very good.

44.who are the three heroines of 80s tamil film apoorva sahodarigal?

44. Urvasi - double act. There was a third ??
rAjapArvai - Kamal
kai kodukkum kai - Revathi
kAsi - Vikram
pErazhagan - Jothika
123 - Prabhudeva

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 11:05 PM
44.oorvasi,radha,suhasini

45.which director named the heroines debuted by him with names starting in letter R?

46.which actress is known as nandhini in malayalam?

47.which tamil actress was called raasi in telugu?

littlemaster1982
3rd June 2008, 11:08 PM
45.which director named the heroines debuted by him with names starting in letter R?

46.which actress is known as nandhini in malayalam?

47.which tamil actress was called raasi in telugu?

45. Bharathiraja.

46. Kausalya.

47. Manthra.

cinemalover
3rd June 2008, 11:30 PM
48.name the tamil film madhuri dixit and aravind swamy acted toghether, but the movie dropped after 80% complete due to unknown reasons?

49.name the tamil actress of yesteryears who was a air hostess?

50.which villain actor is a former sportsperson who represented TN in national level?

Nerd
3rd June 2008, 11:56 PM
48. Engineer
49. Kanchana

ajithfederer
4th June 2008, 12:01 AM
50. An former hockey player thats all i know. He acted in kaadhal desam as well i think :oops:

cinemalover
4th June 2008, 12:05 AM
50.ponnambalam

cinemalover
4th June 2008, 03:54 PM
51.name any 5 tamil films with title containing body paarts in tamil?

52.which actress was famous for playing goddess roles in tamil?

53.name any two tamil actresses who studies at BITS pilani?

54.name the actor who debuted in 2000 without a moustache( a rarity in tamil film)?>

55.name any 3 tamil heros who are christians?

56.name the hero whose father a tamil and mother a sindhi?

57.name the tamil actor whose brother is a indian cricketer from tamilnadu?

58.who are called the laurel and hardy of tamil cinema?

59.name the english film rajinikanth acted?

60.what is the first cinemascope film in tamil and what is the first 70MM film in tamil?

sarna_blr
4th June 2008, 03:55 PM
51.. kannukkul nilavu... kai kodukkum kai... idhayam... netrikann.... viralukkEththa veekkam...

sarna_blr
4th June 2008, 03:58 PM
52.. KR vijaya and Ramya krishnan...

54... Maddy

56.. Thala

58... GM and Senthil

59.. Bloodstone

Thirumaran
4th June 2008, 03:59 PM
51.name any 5 tamil films with title containing body paarts in tamil?

Vaai Kozhuppu, Kombaeri Mookkan, Kai kodutha Theyvam, Kai kodukkum kai, Thalai Vaasal..

52.which actress was famous for playing goddess roles in tamil?
KR Vijaya :lol2:

54.name the actor who debuted in 2000 without a moustache( a rarity in tamil film)?>
Abbas :roll:

58.who are called the laurel and hardy of tamil cinema?
Kounds and Senthil

59.name the english film rajinikanth acted?
Bloodstone

60.what is the first cinemascope film in tamil and what is the first 70MM film in tamil?
Raja Raja Cholan,

sarna_blr
4th June 2008, 04:11 PM
TM anna Kadhal dEsam released before PADAYAPPA... and VAALI ...
2000'la dhaan VALLARASU and ALAIPAAYUDHEY release aachchu... that to in Pongal...

So I think Madhavan will be the right...

cinemalover
4th June 2008, 04:17 PM
kadhal desam sep.1996

madhavan is the correct one.

53.anu hassan and kanika

55.vijay,vikram,sj surya

57.anand(tiruda tiruda), bharat arun played for india in eighties.

60.rajaraja cholan and maaveeran.

Thirumaran
4th June 2008, 04:19 PM
TM anna Kadhal dEsam released before PADAYAPPA... and VAALI ...
2000'la dhaan VALLARASU and ALAIPAAYUDHEY release aachchu... that to in Pongal...

So I think Madhavan will be the right...

oh. yeah :P

sarna_blr
4th June 2008, 04:20 PM
kadhal desam sep.1996

i think Kadhal kOttai also released during the same time.... there was huge expectation for Kadhal desam.... but Kadhal kottai won the race... Am I right... :roll:

cinemalover
4th June 2008, 04:23 PM
61.in 1986 rajini and kamal produced their own films at the cost of rs.1 crore(highest at the time), both bombed.what are the films?

62.which actress first appeared in bikini in tamil films?

63.name the actress who acted with mgr in his last 5 films?

64.name any 5 tamil films with popular TN towns as titles?

65.what is common in these rajini films-billa,thee,panakkaran,vellaikaran,padikkadhavan,si va?

66.in which tamil film a bus with all facilities comes for more than half of the film?

67.name the popular tamil film with a long climax fight at a moving train?

68.name the film rajinikanth and chiranjeevi acted together?

69.which film of rajinikanth did chiranjeevi produced?

70.name any 3 south indian actresses who are half indian and half european?

cinemalover
4th June 2008, 04:24 PM
both are hits, kadhal deasam released a couple of months later.

sarna_blr
4th June 2008, 04:26 PM
both are hits, kadhal deasam released a couple of months later.

ok...

Thirumaran
4th June 2008, 04:29 PM
61.in 1986 rajini and kamal produced their own films at the cost of rs.1 crore(highest at the time), both bombed.what are the films?

Maaveeran and Vikram

Madhavi / Savithri

Latha

Tirupachi, Sivakasi, Pazhani(old), Pazhani(New) :lol2:, dharmapuri

65.what is common in these rajini films-billa,thee,panakkaran,vellaikaran,padikkadhavan,si va?
Remake from Amitabh's films

66.in which tamil film a bus with all facilities comes for more than half of the film?
Kaali

Maapillai and Raanuva Veeran

Maapillai

sarna_blr
4th June 2008, 04:30 PM

valli :roll:

Jayanthi :roll:

ParththEn RasiththEn... or some old Nagesh movie ... Madras to Pondichery :roll:

Thiruda thiruda... or one of the Captain film...

Mappillai ... chiru will come for fight
and one more old movie is there... chiru will be villan

cinemalover
4th June 2008, 04:50 PM

vikram and maveeran

manjula in dr.siva

latha

sivakasi,pazhani,tiruppachi,madurai,srirangam

all are remakes of popular amitabh hindi films

kazhugu-rajini,madhavi

senthoora poove

ranuva veeran

maapillai 1989

amala
girija (idhyathai tirudathey 1989)
parvati melton

cinemalover
4th June 2008, 11:24 PM
71.what is balaji sakthi vel's first film as director?

72.name the rajinikanth film directed by bhartahiraja?

73.name the hero whose last 4out of 6 films had music composed by ARR?

74.name the first vijay film ARR composed music?

75.name the only vikraman film with ARR music?

76.name the hero whose three daughters have become heroines?

77.name any actress mother daughter?

78.name any 5 actor father-son?

79.name any five films in which one brother director and one brother a hero?

80.name any five heros who married actresses?

srimal
4th June 2008, 11:31 PM

Kaadal

Kodi parakkudhu

Rajini ???

Udhaya

some mannargal nu varum...

Vijay kumar

kanaga - devika

sivakumar - surya
vijaykumar - arun kumar
sathyaraj - sibi
shivaji - prabhu
muthuraman - karthik

jeyam, unakkum enakkum, santhosh subramaniyam, M kumaran, kadhal kondein

arjun, vijaykumar, surya, karthik, sundar.c

littlemaster1982
4th June 2008, 11:32 PM

Samurai

Kodi Parakkudhu, 16 Vayadhinile

Rajinikanth?

Udhaya

Pudhiya Mannargal

Devika-Kanaka. Sumithra-Uma

Thyagarajan-Prashanth, Sivakumar-Surya, Ravichandran-Hamsavardhan, Sathyaraj-Sibiraj, T.Rajendar-Simbhu

Kadhal Kondain, Pudhupettai, Jeyam, Unakkum Enakkum, Santhosh Subramaniam.

Surya, Ajith, Sarathkumar, Ranjith & Raghuvaran.

Querida
5th June 2008, 03:00 AM

Lakshmi -Aishwarya

Sandhya-Jayalalitha

littlemaster1982
5th June 2008, 03:03 AM

Lakshmi -Aishwarya

Lakshmi's mother Rukmani was an actress too.

P_R
5th June 2008, 11:42 AM

Lakshmi -Aishwarya

Sandhya-Jayalalitha
Jothilakshmi - Jothimeena
Devika- Kanaka
Seetha- Keerthana

equanimus
5th June 2008, 11:55 AM

Lakshmi -Aishwarya

Sandhya-Jayalalitha
Devika- Kanaka
Seetha- Keerthana
Some more:
Sumitra - Uma
Poornima Jayaram - Saranya

sarna_blr
5th June 2008, 12:01 PM
few more...

Simran--- future simran
Jothika---future Jothika
Sneha ---- :roll:
kushbu---future kushbu

:rotfl: :rotfl:

raaja_rasigan
5th June 2008, 12:38 PM

Lakshmi -Aishwarya

Sandhya-Jayalalitha
Devika- Kanaka
Seetha- Keerthana
Some more:
Sumitra - Uma
Poornima Jayaram - Saranya

Rajmallika - Meena
Manjula - vanitha, preetha, sridevi

pavalamani pragasam
5th June 2008, 01:15 PM
Did M.S.Subbulakshmi's daughter Radha act?
(grandmother-granddaughter: sowcar Janaki-VaishNavi)

Sanjeevi
5th June 2008, 02:01 PM

Vijaya kumar

cinemalover
5th June 2008, 03:34 PM
81.name 5 malyalam heros who acted in tamil?

82.which tamil actress debuted in 1983 continued as heoine till 2003?

83.name the sisters, one is a item song dancer another a character artiste>?

84.name the popular filmaker of 80s known for family sentiment films most popular with women?

dhinalamalar magazine kisu kisu section has sarcastic names for many actors, you find out who are they?

85.uccha nadikar

86.iddupazhagi

87.thoppai nayagi

88.kannazhaghi

89.sami mami

90.naaku poochi nadigar

91.siva maindan

92.i tha

sarna_blr
5th June 2008, 03:43 PM

Mammu, Lal , Dileep, Jayaram, Manoj k jeyan,

Ramya krishnan

84.name the popular filmaker of 80s known for family sentiment films most popular with women?

dhinalamalar magazine kisu kisu section has sarcastic names for many actors, you find out who are they?

85.uccha nadikar

SS

86.iddupazhagi

simmu

87.thoppai nayagi

jo

88.kannazhaghi

meens

89.sami mami

3sha

90.naaku poochi nadigar

:roll"

91.siva maindan

sun

92.i tha

raaja_rasigan
5th June 2008, 03:45 PM

Mamooty
Mohanlal
Jeyaram
Suresh Gopi
Dileep

Revathy :?

Visu

85.uccha nadikar
Rajini

86.iddupazhagi
Simran

87.thoppai nayagi
Kiran

88.kannazhaghi
Banupriya

89.sami mami
trisha

90.naaku poochi nadigar

91.siva maindan
Surya

92.i tha

P_R
5th June 2008, 03:51 PM
83. Disco Shanthi- LalithakumAri

srimal
5th June 2008, 03:52 PM

mammuti, prithviraj, jeyaram, mukesh, vineeth, dileep

disco shanti, lalithakumari

85.uccha nadikar - s.j. surya ???

86.iddupazhagi - simran

87.thoppai nayagi - jyothika

89.sami mami - trisha

90.naaku poochi nadigar -

91.siva maindan - surya

srimal
5th June 2008, 03:55 PM
85. of course it is rajini... sorry i read it as something else...

sarna_blr
5th June 2008, 03:57 PM

sorry Srimal I am not able to controll laugh... :rotfl: :rotfl:

srimal
5th June 2008, 04:00 PM

:oops: :oops:

sarna_blr
5th June 2008, 04:03 PM

i read both statements... so I laughed :oops:

cinemalover
5th June 2008, 04:20 PM
i wont answer naakku pooci nadigar as it will hurt dhanush's fans.

i tha means ilaya thalapathi

93.which actress's original name is nagma khan?

94.name the tamil producer whose both sons have become actors?

95.what is the common in these rajini films-baasha,annamalai,baba?

96.name the two tamilms raveena tandon acted?

97.name any two films in which hero is abandoned early in his life by parents and struggles hard for the welfare of them ?

98.what is the tamil remake of famous mammooty malayalam film hitler?

99.who played nayathara's role in malayaalm version of chadramukhi?

100.what are sivaji ganesan's 100th,125th,250th and last film?>

sarna_blr
5th June 2008, 04:23 PM

Super good films RB choudry

Suresh krishna...director

Aalvandhaan

Militry

P_R
5th June 2008, 04:26 PM

idhukku nErAvE sollirukkalaam :D

i tha means ilaya thalapathi

93.which actress's original name is nagma khan?
Mumtaj
RB Choudry
(and Veera) Suresh Krishna
Saadhu - Arjun
AaaLavandhaan - Kamal
97.name any two films in which hero is abandoned early in his life by parents and struggles hard for the welfare of them ?

Military - Sathyaraj

100.what are sivaji ganesan's 100th,125th,250th and last film?>

100 Navarathri
125 Uyarndha Manithan
250 ?
last: poo parikka varugirOm (Ajay-Malavika)

Sanjeevi
5th June 2008, 05:33 PM

Kusumbu :)

dinamalar vaaramalar's kainkaryam?

Sanjeevi
5th June 2008, 05:34 PM
250th sivaji movie is Thrisoolam ?

raaja_rasigan
5th June 2008, 05:40 PM
I think it is his 175th / 200th

Thirumaran
5th June 2008, 05:51 PM
Thirusoolam is 200th

srimal
5th June 2008, 09:15 PM
97. do you mean movies like karnan, thalapathy ??

cinemalover
5th June 2008, 10:34 PM
yes

but dhalapathy and karna(arjun dual role)

Querida
6th June 2008, 02:33 AM
87. Ouch...that's mean! Poor Jo! :o

89. sami mami >>> Trisha....why??? :idontgetit:

srimal
6th June 2008, 03:39 PM
87. Ouch...that's mean! Poor Jo! :o

89. sami mami >>> Trisha....why??? :idontgetit:

trisha was the heroine in sami ... and she plays a mami in that movie...

Thirumaran
6th June 2008, 04:27 PM

:rotfl:

raaja_rasigan
6th June 2008, 05:55 PM

ippodhan purinjadhu

madhu
6th June 2008, 06:06 PM

I dont think so.. is there any similar character in malayalam original ?

Vinaya prasad acted in the character of Malavika and Nayantara merged as one.

srimal
6th June 2008, 11:30 PM
oh my god... vidungappa....

cinemalover
7th June 2008, 10:46 PM
101.in TFI the year 2006 is called the year of which person, as he distributed/produced most of the hits of that year?

102.name the popular tamil film that has the famed drum dance in climax which still fantasises the cinemalovers till date?

103.which actress got more rs.1lakh as salary in 1950s itself?

104.in which film sivaji ganesan comes as a drama artiste and a owner of a drama troupe and dies in the stage in the climax?

105.name any two tamil films rajini and suman acted together?

106.name the film vijaykanth and surya acted together?

107.in which film trisha comes as simran's sidekick?

108.name the film in which shaam comes as vijay's sidekick?

109.name the vikraman film which has vikram as hero?

110.name the tamil film govinda acted in?

111. name the tamil film sunil shetty acted in?

112.which tamil film is based loosely on mythological character karna?

113.name any 2 films kamalhassan and goundamani acted?

114.which music director was the official no.2 in mid and late 80s?

115.name any 5 directors who married actresses?

116.name the films suhasini acted as rajini' s pair and sister?

117.name the film radhika acted as heroine to kamalhassan?

118.name the kamalhassan film directed by ace director sridhar?

119.name the film kamalhassan acted with MGR?

120.name the heroine who acted as a pair to both rajini and MGR?

srimal
7th June 2008, 11:45 PM
102. Chandralekha

104. rajapart rangadurai

105. thee, shivaji

107. jodi

108. kushi

109. puthiya mannargal

110. 3roses

111. 12B

112. thalapathy

113. singaravelan, maharasan

115. manirathnam, sundar.c, rajakumaran, ramarajan, t.r.ramanna

116. dharmathin thalaivan (pair), thaiveedu (sister)

117. paer sollum pillai

118. ilamai oonjaladukirathu

119. anandha jyothi

120. latha ??

Querida
8th June 2008, 09:02 AM
117. Sippikkul Muthu

Raikkonen
8th June 2008, 10:19 AM
103. KB Sundramabal
106. Perianna

swathy
8th June 2008, 12:24 PM
102.name the popular tamil film that has the famed drum dance in climax which still fantasises the cinemalovers till date?

CHANDRALEKA

K.B. SUNDARAMBAL

104.in which film sivaji ganesan comes as a drama artiste and a owner of a drama troupe and dies in the stage in the climax?

:guess: RAJAPAT RANGADURAI

Thee , Sivaji

106.name the film vijaykanth and surya acted together?

Perianna

jodi

Kushi

109.name the vikraman film which has vikram as hero?

Pudhiya mannargal

110.name the tamil film govinda acted in?

3 roses

111. name the tamil film sunil shetty acted in?

12 B

112.which tamil film is based loosely on mythological character karna?

Thalapathy

113.name any 2 films kamalhassan and goundamani acted?

Singaravelan, Maharasan

114.which music director was the official no.2 in mid and late 80s?

mm again guess Chandrabose

115.name any 5 directors who married actresses?

Sundar.c, Selvamani,Selvaragavan,TR.Ramanna,Rajakumaran

also

Priyadarshan,I.V SASI

116.name the films suhasini acted as rajini' s pair and sister?

Thai veedu,dharmathin thalaivan

117.name the film radhika acted as heroine to kamalhassan?

sippikkul muthu, per sollum pillai

118.name the kamalhassan film directed by ace director sridhar?

ilamai oonjaladugiradhu

119.name the film kamalhassan acted with MGR?

ananda jothi

120.name the heroine who acted as a pair to both rajini and MGR

:guess: latha

swathy
8th June 2008, 12:25 PM
101. Pyramid Natarajan?

cinemalover
8th June 2008, 02:13 PM
oscar ravichandran

srimal
8th June 2008, 08:51 PM
120. is it lakshmi.... she did mattukara velan with mgr and netrikkan with rajini...

cinemalover
8th June 2008, 10:40 PM
yes.

joycee
14th July 2008, 12:25 AM
Radha Saluja with MGR in "Indru pol endrum Vaazgha"
in the song idhyathil irundhu idhazgal varai... during which time MGR brushes his face over Radha Saluja's chest till her mouth, is a lovely duet where Radha Saluja appears in Red swim suit in lake. MGR grabs her on her naked thighs ... it is very sexy pose indeed.

36.radha saluja acted with MGR

shoba with rajini in thee 1981

pooja the current one

cinemalover
15th July 2008, 09:51 PM
my dear friends,
as i was away for a long time due to work pressure,
i am unable to contribute anything to tamil hub for long.
so i will cut a piece of the data base i have, as i have very little time to spend in this esteemed forum.
so kindly forgive me for not coming so often.
as i have very little time left in my even for myself.

some questions i ask may be asked earlier, in that case ignore them.

cinemalover
15th July 2008, 09:55 PM
1.name the MGR film in which kamal worked as a dance master.?

2.name two film sivaji acted as rajini's father?

3.what is the most common thing between ajith and shaam?

4.what is the first song sung by ARR?

5.name any tamil film in which a father and son acted in same in the film also?

6.name the hero who is the hero of manirathnam's first tamil film?

7.name the hero whose first film is by manirathnam?

8.first adults only film in tamil?

9.first cinemascope film in tamil?

10.first 70mm film in tamil.?

11.name the film sivaji and arjun acted together?

12.name the film sivaji and vijay kanth acted together?

13.name the film satyaraj and ajith acted together?

14.name the film sarathkumar and vikram acted together?

15.name the film sivaji and sathyaraj acted together?

16.name the film vijakanth and surya acted together?

17.which hero-heroine acted in the maximum number of movies together in tamil?

18.name the two actors who acted in a dual role in their debut film itself?

19.nem the two tamil films of rajini and vikram with same title, but one in tamil and another in english?

20.what is the common thing between actor stayaraj,writer sujata and lyricist vaali?
21.name the two films vijakanth and karthik acted togethr?

22.another actor acted with them in both the films, who is he?

23.which actress debuted in 1983 continued to act as heroine till 2003?

24.name the popular rajini film in which mahendran directed, but camera by balu mahendra?

25.name the director who directed both a father in law and son in law as heros in his films?

26.name the rajini film directed by S A chandrasekaran?

27.name the two films of rajini with suhasini as his pair in one and as siter in another?

28.name the rajini film in which suhasini worked as assistant camera man(woman)?

29.name any tamil films with titles containing carnatic ragas?

30.name any two tamil films for which sequels where actuaaly made?

31.what is balaji sakthi vel's first film as director?

32.name the rajinikanth film directed by bhartahiraja?

33.name the hero whose last 4out of 6 films had music composed by ARR?

34.name the first vijay film ARR composed music?

35.name the only vikraman film with ARR music?

41.which actres's(1993-now) real name is vijayalakshmi/

42.what is rambha's first film?

43.name the film ajith and vijay acted together/

44.which yester year actor was called silver jubilee hero for giving most number of silver jubilees?

45.which actor acted as a singer in many film but actually dubbed by a singer in most of his films?

46.name the only satyaraj film ARR composed music?

47.who is the hero/villain in KB's popular film 47 natkal?

48.name 5 films which titles containing numbers either in words or in numerals?

49.what is common thing between apoorva sahodargal 1989 and arunachalam 1997?

50.the film agni natchitram in 1988 had a side dancer who later become a top hero in 1990s and 2000s?

51.name the film rajinkanth and hritik roshan acted together?

52.name the film rajini,kamal,amitabh acted together?

53.name the two tamil films bollywood actress meenakshi seshadri acted?

54.which present comedian/character artiste is a former dubbing artiste,?

55.who is his sister who dubbed for most heroines in 80s?

56.name the woman who dubbed mot of simran's films?

57.name the film deepa venkat dubbed for simran?

58.which actress dubbed shreya in sivaji?

59.name some tamil films with titles having animal names?

60.name the only miss universe/miss world winner from india not to have acted in tamil films?(only winners after 1990)

61.name two actresses who later become directors?

62.name the tamil film directed by an actress, in which the heroine is her cousin sister?

63.name the tamil film of 80s which was entirely shot on singapore madras passenger ship MV chidambaram?

64.name the tamil film madhuri dixit acted, but the film stopped(80% complete)for unknown reasons?

65.name the coming tamil film directed by the director of above film?

66.name the director whose three films had muslim heroines(one is half muslim)and his second film had two muslim heros?

67.among these actresses who never acted in more than 50films? simran,jothika,devayani,meena

68.name the film in which both the hero and heroine have real life daughters named aishwarya?

69.name the yeter year comedy actor who married the actress who acted as his his comedy pair in many films?

70.name the rajini film which has a bus with all amenities coming for most of the time in that movie?

71.name the first actress to become the CM of tamilnadu?

72.name the three sets of three isters becoming actresses?

73.name the vikraman film vikram acted as hero and who is the heroine of that movie?

74.name the real life psychiatrist who acted in many films?

75.what is sarthkumar' first film in tamil?

76.which malayalam actor was first offered the title role in naatamai 1994?

77.name the only tamil film popular mallu actor dileep acted?

78.name the two films ilayaraja and MSV composed music jointly?

79.name the five TN chief ministers with connection to tamil film industry?

80.name any three tamil heros who are from iyengar caste?

81.who is/was called the james bond of south india?

82.what is his last film?

83.name the tamil films manisha koirala acted in?

84.which actress acted as heroine in telugu versions
2003 tamil hits samy and kaakha kaakha?

85.what is common in annamalai,muthu,pandiyan other than rajini?

86.name the rajin film that was made in 4 languages simultaneously?

87.who played rajini's role in telugu and kannada?

88.who is the heroine in all the 4 versions of the above one?

89.name the three husbands of radhika?

90.name the two brothers who become heros in tamil , both are sons of a famous producer?

91.name the two films ajith and kaarthik acted together?

92.name the 100th 200th 250th film of sivaji ganesan?

93.name only film rajini and revathy acted as lead pair?

94.which actress introduced by bharathi raja in early eighties, but her second film came 7/8 years later in which she acted again as heroine but with another name?

95.name the two tamil dubbed movies of kamalhassan directed by ace teulgu director k.vishwanath?

96.name the 90s film chinnai jayanted acted as hero against revathy?

97.in 1990film anjali some shots of some famous hollywood movies were copied in song sequence, what are they?

98.name the popular villain (90s to now) who represented TN as sportman in many events?

99.name the tamil movies loosely based on the popular english books the prisoner of zenda , the man with the iron mask ,adopted as a MGR and sivaji films?

100.the only film MGR and sivaji acted together?

cinemalover
15th July 2008, 09:59 PM
101.in TFI the year 2006 is called the year of which person, as he distributed/produced most of the hits of that year?

106.which tamil film is based loosely on mythological character karna?

109.name the tamil film govinda acted in?

110. name the tamil film sunil shetty acted in?

111.name the first film ramya krishnan acted with rajini?

112.name the heroine of rajini's thai veedu?

113.name the tamil film in which swiss alps is shown as himalayas?

114.name the rajini film directed by balu mahendra?

115.name the 4 films rajini and madhavi acted together?

116.name the heroine who acted with rajini in all his films in a particular year?

117.name the three KB films(all produced by him, only one directed by him)in 1992, without ilayaraja?

118.who composed music for these three films?

119.name the Kb film with kushboo as heroine?

120.name the bharathi raja film with kushboo as heroine?

121.name some film with titles containing weapon names?

122.name the actresses with prefix to thier names from their debut films?

123.name the tamil hero of 90s whose brother represented indian cricket team in 1987?

124.which famous model is the heroine of sarthkumar film netaji?

125.name the KB film of eighties in which rajini does a cameo coming as himself?

126.who are the lead pair in that film?

127.who gave rajini the the title superstar first?

128.what is common between mudhalvan and ramana?

129.name the tamil film of eighties in which god helps the hero coming in the bodies of popular heros?

130.what is common between amala,girija(idhayathai tirudathey)and parvati melton?

131.what are the similarities between moondru mugam and apoorva shaodarargal?

132.name the balu mahendra film with aravind swamy as hero?

133.name the film mamooty and aravind swamy acted together?

134.name some tamil films with titles from mahakavi bharathi' works(ie some of his popular words)?

135.name some films with titles of names of notorious criminals,bandits,indian version of robinhoods?

136.name the 4 films prabhu and kaarthik acted together?

137.which MGR movie is part black&white and part colour?

138.name the director who names his films with names of popular TN towns?

139.name the only rajini film MR radha acted in?

140.name the vijaykanth film remade in hindi with rajinkanth as hero in eighties?

141.what is common between prashanth and music director deva?

142.name some music director duos(from tamil only)?

143.name the director of vikram aishwarya starrer meera?

144.the manirathnam's 2007 film guru is based on dhirubhai ambani, but which real life character did madhavan played in that movie?

145.among rajini,kamal,vikram,vijay ,ajith,surya,sathyaraj,sarthkumar,madhavan who never played as mottai?

146.name the tamil movies of meera jasmine between run and sandaikozhi?2002-2005.

147.name the three tamil films navya nair acted in?

148.name the two tamil films kavya madhavan acted in?

149.what is the common thing among these vijay films-kadhallukku mariyadhai,friends,kannukkul nilavu/

150.name the ajith film produced by amitabh bacchhan

151.name the three tamil actreses with same name/

152.name ten tamil films with title being englih word?

153.name the tamil film with a japanese name?

154.name the first film sivaji acted with kamal9a adult)?

155.name three film sivaji and gemini acted together?

156.name three tamil film with muslim names as titles?

157.name the popular tamil film of 80s with climax(a lengthy one)fight in a moving tarin?

158.name the firt tamil film in which hero travels to outer space(another planet), not a mythological?

159.name the three tamil films in which hero travels to indralokam?

160.what is the question asked in a radio quiz, answering which jenim and her father got lunch in a restaurant?

161.name as many tamil films as you can with the word RAM coming in the title?

162.name the tamil hero whose films for the last decade has no vadivelu or vivek acting in?

163.name the rajinkanth film produced by chiranjeevi?

164.name some actresses with their names having the word SRI?

165.name three tamil films with heros being pilots?

166.name the tamil film with ivaji acting as judge?

167.name the tamil film in which sivaji plays the dual roles of a pastor and a police officer?

168.name the three films rajinikanth and lakhmi acting as lead pair?

169.name the 4 films livingston acted as hero?

170.name any 4 films sakshi sivanand acted as heroine in tamil?

171.prabhu's first film?

172.5 films sivaji and prabhu acted together/

173.only film ramkumar acted in?

174.who is the 3rd persn saying repeatu in devuda song of chandramukhi(after p.vasu and ramkumar)?

175.the profit of which film rajini distributed to veteran cinema actors?

176.which tamil film's shooting was inagurated by queen elizabeth?

177.what is the multilingual film shot extensively in the famed andaman jails?

178.name another tamil film with story revolving in andaman islnds?

179.in which film the hero rescues the heroine trapped ina high rise building , by wandering and singing in ingapore as a beggar?

180.name the popular tamil film in which lead characters are beggars(the film itself is about beggars's life)?

181.name the film MGR and sivakumar acted together?

182.name the film rajini and sivakumar acted together?

183.name the kamla film remade in telugu as rudra veena?

184.who composed music for rajini films in vidudhalai,manithan,raja chinna roja?

185.name the film rajini and karthik acted together?

186.name the 3 films rajini and prabhu acted together?

187.name the popular film in which mike mohan is a ghost?-a very bad one indeed.

188.name the film mike mohan fights to savehis family from the ghost of radhika?

189.name the popular film of 80s in which arjun and nalini struggle to save the earth from satanic forces?

190.name the two films in which parthiban marries a prostitute?
191.name some director duos?

192.name five films with heros doing triple roles?

193.what is vijaykanth's 100th film?

194.what is prabhu's 100th film?

195.among the following heros which one sukanya never acted with?-kamal,rajini,vijaykanth,satyaraj,sarthkumar.

196.what is rajinikanth film produced by ilayaraja?

197.name the hindi film rajinikanth and meenakshi seshadri acted together?

198.name the film in which rajini forgives the villain who raped his wife in the climax?

199.name the film in which rajini marries a widow?

200.what is common in these rajini films,gayathri,priya,sivaji?

Wibha
15th July 2008, 10:01 PM
2.name two film sivaji acted as rajini's father?
Padaiyappa

andha arabic kadal oram- bombay(full song)
humming- humming in chinna chinna aasai-roja

5.name any tamil film in which a father and son acted in same in the film also?

Englishkaaran

murali :?

madhavan

crajkumar_be
15th July 2008, 10:52 PM

Take it easy oorvasi (Kadhalan)

Wibha
15th July 2008, 10:54 PM

Take it easy oorvasi (Kadhalan)

thanks. i thought bombay released before kadhalan :)

littlemaster1982
15th July 2008, 11:22 PM
3.what is the most common thing between ajith and shaam?

Acted with Simran & Jyotika in same film.

Oorvasi - Kaadhalan

Murali - Pagal Nilavu

Madhavan

11.name the film sivaji and arjun acted together?

Mannavaru Chinnavaru

12.name the film sivaji and vijay kanth acted together?

Veerapaandiyan

13.name the film satyaraj and ajith acted together?

Pagaivan

14.name the film sarathkumar and vikram acted together?

Vinnukkum Mannukkum

15.name the film sivaji and sathyaraj acted together?

Jallikattu

16.name the film vijakanth and surya acted together?

Periyanna

17.which hero-heroine acted in the maximum number of movies together in tamil?

Sivaji-Padmini. 28 films. Not sure about this :?

20.what is the common thing between actor stayaraj,writer sujata and lyricist vaali?

They share the same name - Rangarajan

21.name the two films vijakanth and karthik acted togethr?

Oomai Vizhigal, Devan.

22.another actor acted with them in both the films, who is he?

Arun Pandiyan

23.which actress debuted in 1983 continued to act as heroine till 2003?

Ramya Krishnan?

24.name the popular rajini film in which mahendran directed, but camera by balu mahendra?

Mullum Malarum

26.name the rajini film directed by S A chandrasekaran?

Naan Sigappu Manidhan

27.name the two films of rajini with suhasini as his pair in one and as siter in another?

Pair - Dharmatthin Thalaivan. Sister - Thaai Veedu.

Sindhu Bhairavi

30.name any two tamil films for which sequels where actuaaly made?

Naalaiya Manidhan - Adhisaya Manidhan
Kalyaanaraman - Japan-il Kalyaanaraman

31.what is balaji sakthi vel's first film as director?

Samurai.

32.name the rajinikanth film directed by bhartahiraja?

Kodi Parakkudhu

33.name the hero whose last 4out of 6 films had music composed by ARR?

Rajinikanth.

Udhaya

35.name the only vikraman film with ARR music?

Pudhiya Mannargal

Taj Mahal

'Nizhalgal' Ravi, 'Jayam' Ravi, 'Vennira Aadai' Murthy.

R.Sundarraajan, Manivannan.

Vivek.

41.which actres's(1993-now) real name is vijayalakshmi/

Rambha.

42.what is rambha's first film?

Uzhavan

43.name the film ajith and vijay acted together/

Rajavin Paarvayil

45.which actor acted as a singer in many film but actually dubbed by a singer in most of his films?

Mohan

46.name the only satyaraj film ARR composed music?

Vandicholai Sinraasu

50.the film agni natchitram in 1988 had a side dancer who later become a top hero in 1990s and 2000s?

Prabhu Deva

53.name the two tamil films bollywood actress meenakshi seshadri acted?

En Rathatthin Ratthame & Duet

56.name the woman who dubbed mot of simran's films?

Saveetha.

57.name the film deepa venkat dubbed for simran?

Kovilpatti Veeralakshmi

58.which actress dubbed shreya in sivaji?

Kanika

60.name the only miss universe/miss world winner from india not to have acted in tamil films?(only winners after 1990)

Diya Mirza & Diana Haiden

61.name two actresses who later become directors?

Suhasini & ???

62.name the tamil film directed by an actress, in which the heroine is her cousin sister?

Indira.

64.name the tamil film madhuri dixit acted, but the film stopped(80% complete)for unknown reasons?

Engineer

65.name the coming tamil film directed by the director of above film?

Aanandha Thaandavam

66.name the director whose three films had muslim heroines(one is half muslim)and his second film had two muslim heros?

Jeeva

69.name the yeter year comedy actor who married the actress who acted as his his comedy pair in many films?

NS Krishnan?

70.name the rajini film which has a bus with all amenities coming for most of the time in that movie?

Kaali?

Janaki Ramachandran

73.name the vikraman film vikram acted as hero and who is the heroine of that movie?

Pudhiya Mannargal - Mohini.

Maathru Bootham

77.name the only tamil film popular mallu actor dileep acted?

Raajyam

78.name the two films ilayaraja and MSV composed music jointly?

Senthamizh Paattu & Mella Thirandhadhu Kanavu.

Anna, MGR, Karunanidhi, Janaki Ramachandran & Jayalalitha

81.who is/was called the james bond of south india?

Jai Shankar

Bombay, Indian, Mudhalvan & Baba.

84.which actress acted as heroine in telugu versions
2003 tamil hits samy and kaakha kaakha?

Asin

85.what is common in annamalai,muthu,pandiyan other than rajini?

Produced by Kavithalaya???

90.name the two brothers who become heros in tamil , both are sons of a famous producer?

Ramesh & Jeeva. The producer is RB Choudury (No pun intended :P)

91.name the two films ajith and kaarthik acted together?

Aanadha Poongatrae & Unnidatthil Ennai Kodutthen.

93.name only film rajini and revathy acted as lead pair?

Kai Kodukkum Kai

95.name the two tamil dubbed movies of kamalhassan directed by ace teulgu director k.vishwanath?

Sippikkul Muthu & Paasavalai

96.name the 90s film chinnai jayanted acted as hero against revathy?

Chinna Pulla

97.in 1990film anjali some shots of some famous hollywood movies were copied in song sequence, what are they?

ET & Star Wars.

99.name the tamil movies loosely based on the popular english books the prisoner of zenda , the man with the iron mask ,adopted as a MGR and sivaji films?

Uthamaputthiran & Nadodi Mannan(??)

100.the only film MGR and sivaji acted together?

Koondu Kili

littlemaster1982
15th July 2008, 11:28 PM
Q No.89 ellam konjam over :twisted:

Wibha
15th July 2008, 11:30 PM

thillana mohanambal,sindhu bhairavi,shankarabharanam

udaya

jayam ravi :?

ramesh khanna :?

mohan :?

48.name 5 films which titles containing numbers either in words or in numerals?
12B,pancha tantiram,navarathiri, february 14, 123

prabhu deva

59.name some tamil films with titles having animal names?
morattu kaalai,

lara dutta?

67.among these actresses who never acted in more than 50films? simran,jothika,devayani,meena

devayani :?

jayalalitha

MGR,jayalalitha,karunanidhi, kalainar annadurai(hope it's the right name)
80.name any three tamil heros who are from iyengar caste?

bombay,indian

sarathkumar

priya32
15th July 2008, 11:31 PM

Prathap, Richard & Sarath Kumar

crajkumar_be
15th July 2008, 11:32 PM

Maathru Bootham
Dr. Rudran
MB was not a psychiatrist

littlemaster1982
15th July 2008, 11:34 PM
CR,

Maathru Bhoodham was a Psychiatrist. Unfortunately he was labelled differently because of the show he did in Vijay TV.

Rudran's appearance in films is very less.

Nerd
15th July 2008, 11:35 PM
60 is not ms. dutta she acted with arjun.. must be diana hayden...

Nerd
15th July 2008, 11:36 PM
9. rajarajachOzhan

Wibha
15th July 2008, 11:40 PM

i was doubtful...dia mirza is not a miss universe.......... or was she :roll:

Wibha
15th July 2008, 11:58 PM
shivaji,

jodi

kushi

3 roses

12B

111.name the first film ramya krishnan acted with rajini?
padaiyappa

121.name some film with titles containing weapon names?

136.name the 4 films prabhu and kaarthik acted together?
agni natchatram,kushthi

145.among rajini,kamal,vikram,vijay ,ajith,surya,sathyaraj,sarthkumar,madhavan who never played as mottai?

ajith

146.name the tamil movies of meera jasmine between run and sandaikozhi?2002-2005.
aanjaneya,joot,aayutha ezhuthu,kasthuri maan

ullasam

151.name the three tamil actreses with same name/

152.name ten tamil films with title being englih word?

samurai

155.name three film sivaji and gemini acted together?
paarthal pasi theerum,

159.name the three tamil films in which hero travels to indralokam?

164.name some actresses with their names having the word SRI?
sridevi,srividya,sripriya,

pancha tanthiram,

guru shisya, chandramukhi

192.name five films with heros doing triple roles?
naalai namadea,

195.among the following heros which one sukanya never acted with?-kamal,rajini,vijaykanth,satyaraj,sarthkumar.
vijaykanth

littlemaster1982
16th July 2008, 12:01 AM

'Aascar' Ravichandran?

Chandralekha

KP Sundraambal

Raajapart Rangadurai

Thee & Sivaji

106.which tamil film is based loosely on mythological character karna?

Thalabathy

Jodi

Kushi

Three Roses

12B

114.name the rajini film directed by balu mahendra?

117.name the three KB films(all produced by him, only one directed by him)in 1992, without ilayaraja?

Roja, Jaadhimalli & Annamalai(?)

118.who composed music for these three films?

AR Rahman, Maragathamani & Deva

119.name the Kb film with kushboo as heroine?

Jaadhimalli

120.name the bharathi raja film with kushboo as heroine?

Captain Magal

124.which famous model is the heroine of sarthkumar film netaji?

Lisa Ray

129.name the tamil film of eighties in which god helps the hero coming in the bodies of popular heros?

Nambinaal Nambungal (??)

130.what is common between amala,girija(idhayathai tirudathey)and parvati melton?

Born to Indian mother & Foreign father.

132.name the balu mahendra film with aravind swamy as hero?

Marupadiyum

133.name the film mamooty and aravind swamy acted together?

Pudhaiyal

135.name some films with titles of names of notorious criminals,bandits,indian version of robinhoods?

Seevalaperi Paandi, Malaiyur Mambattiyaan & Aruvaa Velu

138.name the director who names his films with names of popular TN towns?

Perarasu

142.name some music director duos(from tamil only)?

Viswanathan-Ramamurthy, Shankar-Ganesh, Sabesh-Murali

143.name the director of vikram aishwarya starrer meera?

PC Sriram

144.the manirathnam's 2007 film guru is based on dhirubhai ambani, but which real life character did madhavan played in that movie?

Gurumurthy

Vijay .

147.name the three tamil films navya nair acted in?

Azhagiya Theeyae, Maaya Kannadi, Paasa Kiligal (??)

148.name the two tamil films kavya madhavan acted in?

Kaasi & Saadhu Mirandaa

149.what is the common thing among these vijay films-kadhallukku mariyadhai,friends,kannukkul nilavu/

Remade from Malaiyalam

Ullaasam

Samurai

157.name the popular tamil film of 80s with climax(a lengthy one)fight in a moving tarin?

Senthoora Poovae

162.name the tamil hero whose films for the last decade has no vadivelu or vivek acting in?

Kamal Haasan (?)

Maappillai

Airport, Panchathandiram & ?

167.name the tamil film in which sivaji plays the dual roles of a pastor and a police officer?

Vellai Roja

169.name the 4 films livingston acted as hero?

Sollamalae, En Purashan Kuzhandhai Maadhiri, Sundara Purushan & ??

171.prabhu's first film?

Sangili

175.the profit of which film rajini distributed to veteran cinema actors?

Arunaachalam?

176.which tamil film's shooting was inagurated by queen elizabeth?

Marudhanayagam

177.what is the multilingual film shot extensively in the famed andaman jails?

Kaalapaani (Siraichaalai)

180.name the popular tamil film in which lead characters are beggars(the film itself is about beggars's life)?

Pasi (?)

183.name the kamla film remade in telugu as rudra veena?

Unnal Mudiyum Thambi

184.who composed music for rajini films in vidudhalai,manithan,raja chinna roja?

Chandrabose

185.name the film rajini and karthik acted together?

Nallavanukku Nallavan

Dharmatthin Thalaivan, Guru Sishyan & Chandramukhi

187.name the popular film in which mike mohan is a ghost?-a very bad one indeed.

Uruvam

190.name the two films in which parthiban marries a prostitute?

Pudhumai Pitthan & Ammuvaagiya Naan

191.name some director duos?

(Santhana) Bharathi - Vasu [Panneer Pushpangal]

JD - Jerry [Ullasam]

Vel - Murugan [Nesam Pudhusu]

193.what is vijaykanth's 100th film?

Pulan Visaranai

194.what is prabhu's 100th film?

Rajakumaran

Rajini

198.name the film in which rajini forgives the villain who raped his wife in the climax?

Kai Kodukkum Kai (??)

200.what is common in these rajini films,gayathri,priya,sivaji?

Written by Sujatha. Story for the first two. Dialogues for the last one.

littlemaster1982
16th July 2008, 12:01 AM

i was doubtful...dia mirza is not a miss universe.......... or was she :roll:

She was Miss Asia Pacific.