Lyrics : Viajy Pa
Siru Paarvayalae
Singer : Harini, Karthik
Lyrics : Thamarai

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/tamil/s/movie_name.9260/

[tscii:19e979af55]Bheema's audio release

By Behindwoods News Bureau.

July 20, 2007

One of the most expected movies of the year, Bheema, starred by Vikram and Trisha, has been in the news for a long time. Vikram's fans are eagerly waiting for the release as it's nearly two ago since they saw their favorite star on screen.

The music is scored by Harris Jeyaraj and the movie is directed by Lingusamy.

Produced by A.M. Rathnam, Bheema's music will hit the stands next week. The movie is expected to hit the screens during the first week of September.

Bheema audio launch next week
IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 20, 2007]

The audio of Bheema is all set for launch next week. Director Lingusamy had teamed up with Harris Jayaraj for Bheema. The movie starring Vikram, Trisha and Prakash Raj is produced by A M Rathinam for Sri Surya Movies.

Hariharan, Karthik, Naresh Iyer, Sadhna Sargam, Madhushree, Mahati and Nikil Mathew have sung for the film. Lyricists Pa Vijay and Yugabharathy have penned two songs each, while Thamarai and Na.Muthukumar have written one each.

A peppy number Rangu Rangamma features actors Vikram and Sherin. Rajeevan is the art director while cinematography is by R D Rajasekaran.

“Vikram's stunning looks and body language in this film is certainly something”, says Lingusamy.

‘Bheema’ audio launch next week
by hindu.

Team ‘Bheema’ is all set for the film’s audio launch next week. Director Lingusami seems more than happy with Harris Jayaraj’s music. The promotional stills of the Vikram-Trisha starrer have raised expectations several fold.

Actor Prakash Raj playing an important role could only add more magic. Harris, along with the director, flew to Singapore where two songs were composed. One song ‘Mudal malai...’, has been shot in Switzerland. Another number ‘Ragasiya kanavugal…’, at the Tirumalai Nayakkar Mahal in Madurai.

“Mani Rathnam has shot some of his songs there. I have always found the place very fascinating. We have improvised on the sets and it looks absolutely colourful and vibrant on screen,” says Lingusami. A song that goes ‘Rangu Rangamma..’ has been shot on a ship at Tuticorin. A ship engaged exclusively for this song was modified to suit the jazzy number that features actors Vikram and Sherin.

“We have blended a very interesting wedding sequence in this song,” the director adds. “We shot this song using super 35 (a camera lens option) for variety.”

For another song ‘Tiru paarvaiyaalae..’, the crew had to change the sets after listening to Harris’ final version of the song. “After listening to the basic tune, I wanted a particular set and we went ahead with it. But the final version was mind blowing and demanded much more than that,” Mr. Lingusami says. An additional Rs.12-lakh was spent on the new set.

Hariharan, Karthik, Naresh Iyer, Sadhna Sargam, Madhushree, Mahati and Nikil Mathew have sung for the film. Lyricists Pa.Vijay and Yugabharathy have penned two songs each, while Tamarai and Na.Muthukumar have written one each.

This film brings together Lingusami and Harris for the first time, and the director is evidently pleased with the music and the choreography by Brinda and Kalyan. Rajeevan, who worked in ‘Kaaka Kaaka’, is the art director and R.D. Rajasekaran the cinematographer. “Vikram’s stunning looks and body language in this film is certainly something,” he adds.

The film, produced by A.M. Rathnam’s Sri Surya Movies, is expected to hit the theatres by early September.[/tscii:19e979af55]

dinesh2002
21st July 2007, 09:26 AM
Naresh Iyer, Sadhana Sargam & Madhushree ??? wow... he is so addicted to ARR's singers??? :roll:

Renault
21st July 2007, 01:20 PM
Dinesh, those singers do sing for other MDs as well.

ajaybaskar
21st July 2007, 01:28 PM
But all these r finds of ARR, I believe..

dinesh2002
21st July 2007, 02:19 PM
Dinesh, those singers do sing for other MDs as well.

for ur info, HJ used to say he will only use singers who can pronounce the language right, and he didint use Sadhana untill the song Manasa in Munna i believe..

and Madhushree untill Vaigasi Nilave, which ofcource Madhushree was popularised by ARR tru the song Mayilirage,which after that have sung dozens of Tamil songs,including a few with Naresh Iyer, the combo of Mayilirage .... though she has sung tamil numbers b4... and did sung for many Mds... and i see Naresh's name in the credits in PKMC,Munna & now Bheema....

name me a MD which used Sadhana/Madhushree/Naresh Iyer continously like ARR... :) - thats wut i meant... not that THEY HAVE SUNG ONLY FOR ARR only & HJ is using them ONLY after ARR.... come on man... :roll:

Ajay, rather than saying Sadhana & Madhushree was introed by ARR, i would say he was the 1 who put them to top slot... coz i think Madhushree's 1st number was with some1 else, but it could be the Saathiya number,which eventually she rendered it with Sadhana :lol: Sadhana was in the industry ever since late 80s....Naresh ofcource was introed by ARR :)...

ps: i just wonder, how can 2 singers with the same voice both become popular at the same time :lol:

ajaybaskar
21st July 2007, 02:24 PM
I meant in Tamil, Dinesh..

dinesh2002
21st July 2007, 02:28 PM
I meant in Tamil, Dinesh..

ohh in tamil... yea... Madhushree's 1st song was with Vidhyasagar, [not Ding Dong - Ji], she said it was a beautiful number,but sadly i never heard it b4 :P ... she mentioned this in her chat session in Sify 2 years back....

shan_win asks what is your first song in tamil
Madhushree says `Aha ithnai azhagu`, a sinong by Vidhya Sagar.

http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php?id=13657527

Sadhana i believe her 1st tamil number was indeed Vennilave - Minsara Kanavu... which went on to be one of the biggest hit in TFM history... :)

:D

dinesh2002
21st July 2007, 02:29 PM
but i like the songs Madhushree sang for Harris, Vaigasi Nilave & Unnakul Naan... looking 4ward for this album :D :D :D ...

Dragun
23rd July 2007, 12:00 AM
We all have ARR to thank for unleashing Madhushree's horrible Tamil diction upon us :(

dinesh2002
23rd July 2007, 04:19 PM
We all have ARR to thank for unleashing Madhushree's horrible Tamil diction upon us :(

dude.... i too know her diction is bad... but her pitch & renderation of that song brings that song to another higher level,- musically speaking.... if not, why would ARR wanna take her??? :roll: :roll: her voice has a magic..... in Tamil songs also....

selvakumar
23rd July 2007, 08:04 PM

dude.... i too know her diction is bad... but her pitch & renderation of that song brings that song to another higher level,- musically speaking.... if not, why would ARR wanna take her??? :roll: :roll: her voice has a magic..... in Tamil songs also....

:lol: :lol:
Dinesh,
I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ?? :roll: I dont see her pitch raising it to a higher level. I am not blaming ARR. But ARR need not be credited for introducing a singer like Madhushree. Not just thing song. A song from Deepavali. "Kangal mayakkum enna azhaaaaaaaguuu" :sigh2:

dinesh2002
24th July 2007, 06:02 PM

:lol: :lol:
Dinesh,
I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ?? :roll: I dont see her pitch raising it to a higher level. I am not blaming ARR. But ARR need not be credited for introducing a singer like Madhushree. Not just thing song. A song from Deepavali. "Kangal mayakkum enna azhaaaaaaaguuu" :sigh2:

:lol: :lol: soon u will realise y she is a good singer ..... ;)

selvakumar
24th July 2007, 06:32 PM

eppo ? :huh: Madhushree paati aana piragaa :P

dinesh2002
24th July 2007, 06:50 PM

eppo ? :huh: Madhushree paati aana piragaa :P

Porunge....Porunge.... :lol:

A.ANAND
30th July 2007, 04:22 PM
[tscii:5bf8d57a53]Five ways to find a Harris song
1) if you feel heard-before while listening the song from first time itself
2) if it is very difficult to find whether the singer is male or female
3) if some Chiristian song will come in your mind while listening
4) Say two new albums have come from HJ then if it will take many more listening and [¡*]

SOURCE:WWW.THULIGAL.COM by SANJEEVI
:lol: [/tscii:5bf8d57a53]

dinesh2002
30th July 2007, 04:53 PM
[tscii:02b58376b6]Five ways to find a Harris song
1) if you feel heard-before while listening the song from first time itself
2) if it is very difficult to find whether the singer is male or female
3) if some Chiristian song will come in your mind while listening
4) Say two new albums have come from HJ then if it will take many more listening and [¡*]

SOURCE:WWW.THULIGAL.COM by SANJEEVI
:lol: [/tscii:02b58376b6]

the bolded 1 is soooo true.....June Poona,Un Siripinil ... :lol: :lol: :lol: G.V Prakash's voice too sounds very feminine.... esp in the song Kadhal Yaanai & Helo Miss..... :lol:

A.ANAND
3rd August 2007, 07:38 PM
starting humming def.whistle sound-da than irukkum!!

A.ANAND
8th August 2007, 07:07 AM
[tscii:6ed1f1ecf3]Bheema audio on 10 Aug
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 07, 2007]

LISTEN NOW!

The much-awaited audio of Vikram-starrer Bheema will be out on 10 August. The movie starring Vikram and Trisha in lead roles is directed by Lingusamy and produced by A M Rathinam.

Bheema has musical score by Harris Jeyaraj and the album reportedly has half-a-dozen songs.

According to Lingusamy, ¡°The song Mudal malai has been shot in Switzerland. Another number Ragasiya kanavugal, at the Tirumalai Nayakkar Mahal in Madurai. A song that goes Rangu Rangamma has been shot on a ship at Tuticorin. A ship engaged exclusively for this song was modified to suit the jazzy number that features actors Vikram and Sherin¡±.

For another song Tiru paarvaiyaalae the crew had to change the sets after listening to Harris' final version of the song.

¡°After listening to the basic tune, I wanted a particular set and we went ahead with it. But the final version was mind blowing and demanded much more than that¡±, adds Lingusamy.

This film brings together Lingusamy and Harris for the first time.

[/tscii:6ed1f1ecf3]

Sanguine Sridhar
8th August 2007, 11:26 AM
Dinesh,
I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ?? :roll:

:exactly: Her voice is really horrible! "vaigAsi nilavE" is an excellent melody equally spoiled by Madhushree!

Ramakrishna
9th August 2007, 12:08 AM
Dinesh,
I would say madhushree is one of the worst singers. The way she sings just spoils the mood and feel of any song. How come that can lift the song to a higher level even if it is on musical terms ? Thalaleevaa vaalaee edu ?? :roll:

:exactly: Her voice is really horrible! "vaigAsi nilavE" is an excellent melody equally spoiled by Madhushree!

nono, actually she has a good voice, but just her pronounciation that sucks

Sanguine Sridhar
9th August 2007, 08:47 AM
May be for you Ramki! but to me her voice is atrocious. Have you listened the additional "unakul nAnE" from PKMC album? :sigh2:

selvakumar
9th August 2007, 12:42 PM
May be for you Ramki! but to me her voice is atrocious. Have you listened the additional "unakul nAnE" from PKMC album? :sigh2:

:lol: There are lot more. Not just one
1) Kannan varum velai (Deepavali) - You can notice that clearly after the first few seconds. She will finish it and Anuradha Sriram will take it from there and the difference will be very clear
2) As you said "unakul nanae" too.. After hearing Bombay Jeyashree version, I felt like eating a pulichupona Dosai. Then I heard Madhusree's version :sigh2: shabba !
3) Not to forget Vaaji Vaaji (Thalaivaaaaaaa vaalai eduuu :lol: ) Super maaa !!

& I dont find anything special in her voice like Shreya Goshal :P

Sanguine Sridhar
9th August 2007, 03:17 PM
Selva,

Scintillating Shreya Goshal is an excellent singer!! :notworthy: It would be a great honour for Shreya, if we dont comapare her with the current bunch of female singers!

selvakumar
9th August 2007, 03:43 PM
Selva,

Scintillating Shreya Goshal is an excellent singer!! :notworthy: It would be a great honour for Shreya, if we dont comapare her with the current bunch of female singers!
:notworthy:
But that was for Ram who said her voice is good :P

Ramakrishna
9th August 2007, 03:45 PM
:roll:

dinesh2002
9th August 2007, 04:49 PM
hey!! :evil: Madhushree is not bad.... probably her tamil is not that good, but going to the extend of saying her voice is bad is too much!! :evil:

on the PKMC song, i have diff story from my side... for all my frens who heard both [unbiased people ofcource] said Bombay Jayashree sung the song in a very lustful manner where else on the other hand Madhushree sung it in a very lovy dovy way.... - have to agree with it.... 8-), for many people,they didint know there was a Madhushree's version... and when i let them heard, they shifted to her version :lol:

and hey, Madhushree's version isnt the Additional 1...its actually the original track, i read somewhere where Harris mentioned, that Gautham felt Madhushree's version wasnt suitable [something was missing itseems :roll:] & ask Harris to rerecord the song with another singer last min, i think around 1 week b4 the audio got released..... - think the fact that situation need a lustful song coz of the lyrics & storyline for Jo.....

and people, think about it, if she is bad, she wont be singging with many many Mds.... :)

MADHUSHREE ROCKS!!! :2thumbsup:

cant wait for Bheema audio.... :D

Vaz
9th August 2007, 08:39 PM
It is quite interesting to see that as far as female voices are concerned, singers like Asha bhonsle, Lata Mangeshkar, Janaki, Swarnalatha, Sujatha, Kavita K, Alka, Sadhana, Anuradha, Madhusree, Minmini... are loved for their voices...

And this is quite surprising as most of the people I know, including myself, do not like very much such voices (with a high dose of "screeeeeetch")... I think I must be hanging around with only people that think alike...

I frankly prefer Harini's voice, Nithyashri's voice, Shreya's voice, Reena Bharatwaj's voice (ARR should make her sing more songs... she has a very beautiful voice!), and so many others that do not use "screeeeetching" technics :D

Anyway this is just my opinion...

app_engine
9th August 2007, 10:42 PM
Vaz,
Interesting...PS & KSC is not there in both lists (pidiththa / pidikkAdha)...

Vaz
9th August 2007, 11:08 PM
app_engine...

I deliberatly omitted both...

Majority of the songs by both are very good... So I'll classify them in the non "screetch" category eventhough there are some songs where they have "screetched"... :D

k_vanan
10th August 2007, 09:53 AM
1 songs started same Enakul Nane from PKMC tune but very cathy, the other songs not listen yet, once listen i will give full review.

Sanguine Sridhar
10th August 2007, 10:43 AM
on the PKMC song, i have diff story from my side... for all my frens who heard both [unbiased people ofcource] said Bombay Jayashree sung the song in a very lustful manner where else on the other hand Madhushree sung it in a very lovy dovy way.... -

I believe that song is more like a melody! IMO, Madhushree cant sing melody properly because, when you are going to sing melody numbers, your pronunciation should be clear and correct, else the whole song will get putrid. Correct me if I am wrong! Moreover I dont find anything special about her voice instead I find it is bit exasperating.

and people, think about it, if she is bad, she wont be singging with many many Mds.... :)

Even, I am wondering about this :?

Riyas_05
10th August 2007, 11:37 AM
Any one heard bheema songs ?
How many songs are there ?

k_vanan
10th August 2007, 12:59 PM
6 songs

cadburyboy
10th August 2007, 01:23 PM
the pick of the bheema songs wud be enadhuyirae...a fantastic melody number...

richard_vijay
10th August 2007, 01:24 PM
Kaligiri Shankar confirmed it.

Just bought the CD..wow!!fantastic songs...got 7 songs!!!

1.Ragasiya kanavugal-hariharan , madhushree
2.Mudhal Mazhai-prasanna, hariharan, mahathi
3.Rangu rangamma-vijay yesudoss, kailash kher, swarnalatha
4.siru paarvayalae- karthik, harini
5.oru mugamo-krish, naresh iyer
6.enadhuyirae- chinmayi, sadhna sargam, sawmya raoh, nikhil mathew
7.mudhal mazhai-prasanna, hariharan, mahathi

Regards,
Richard Vijay
www.themusicalharris.com

cadburyboy
10th August 2007, 01:28 PM
i have fallen in love with enadhuyirae song....damn nice..sung by chinmayi, sadhna sargam, sowmya raoh and nikhil mathew.....

rashid2raj
10th August 2007, 01:47 PM
Someone please upload, ...
I won't be able to buy cd untill next week ..
is it typical harris jayaraj style? 8-)

cadburyboy
10th August 2007, 01:48 PM
1.Ragasiya Kanavugal-madhushree has rendered well along with Hariharan..fantastic love duet
2.Mudhal Mazhai-harris trade mark prelude.fantastic starting.
3.Rangu rangamma-a folk song type
4.siru paarvayalae-another duet by karthik and shalini
5.oru mugamo-i guess its a theme song for vikram
6.enadhuyirae-pick of the album

cadburyboy
10th August 2007, 01:49 PM
my rating:
1.Enadhuyirae
2.Ragasiya kanavugal
3.Mudhal mazhai
4.siru paarvayalae
5.Rangu rangamma
6.oru mugamo

muzammil_fr
10th August 2007, 04:12 PM
i am uploading the songs now will soon online in 15 min here http://www.uyirvani.com/forums/index.php?showforum=69

inetk
10th August 2007, 04:16 PM
Conventional, but pleasant. Here's my 100.

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/08/10/bheemaa-tamil-harris-jayaraj/

muzammil_fr
10th August 2007, 04:40 PM
now songs are online at uyirvani.com

Arjuna
10th August 2007, 06:54 PM
Mudhal Mazhai is a rocker of a song! Awesome! HJ is definitely good (after ARR)!

Guess_Me
10th August 2007, 07:17 PM
i have fallen in love with enadhuyirae song....damn nice..sung by chinmayi, sadhna sargam, sowmya raoh and nikhil mathew.....

Thanks to ARR for composing Mayilirage (Ah Aah) 2 years back. He is making life easier for the newer generation mds :D

And Rangu Rangamma takes you back to 1993 when Veerapandi Kottayile ruled the charts.

Rest is routine Harris stuff. Only Bombay Jayasree is missing, otherwise it would have been a "complete" Harris album. :D

muzammil_fr
10th August 2007, 07:41 PM
Guess_Me
That Ragasiya Kanavugal song, only that lyrics similair with that song, otherwish this song inspiration from Enna Enna From Udaya
And The similairation from Veerapandiya i agree with u.

Only Mudhal Mazhai that i like now, may be i have to heard some more time to like.
As usual i find lot of ARR touch in that albem too.

A.ANAND
10th August 2007, 07:46 PM
ella song enngeyo ketta feeling,nothing fresh :cry: disspointing album from harris!!

muzammil_fr
10th August 2007, 07:51 PM
we can't tell disspointing albem, if we tell then all of HJ albem are disspointing because none of his albem are fresh :p

sachein
10th August 2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks to ARR for composing Mayilirage (Ah Aah) 2 years back. He is making life easier for the newer generation mds :D

:notworthy: :notworthy: I agree.

two other songs have MJ beats..

but songs are gud to hear :D

baba88
10th August 2007, 08:32 PM
enadhuyire is a mix of Mayilirage, Munbe Vaa and Agaya Suriyane (Samurai).

bheema album is just old wine in new bottle for me.

arsaregama
10th August 2007, 09:13 PM
the starting of mudhal mazhai reminds me of the bgm of aah aah..

selvakumar
10th August 2007, 09:14 PM
Kelambeetaangayyaaa !! Kelambeetaangayyaaa !! :lol: :lol:

arsaregama
10th August 2007, 09:16 PM
and rangu rangamma is soemthing like yeh yeh ponnama from yuvans aravindan + veera pandi kottaiyile

muzammil_fr
10th August 2007, 10:07 PM
the starting of mudhal mazhai reminds me of the bgm of aah aah..

Correct Find, but i don't think that HJ think people will think like we think :p

muzammil_fr
10th August 2007, 10:13 PM
Paavam da Intha HJ
Hahahah other one find
anyone feel that the clap with that tune it's not slow vertion of Jana Gana mana From Ayutha Eluthu.

Sanjeevi
10th August 2007, 11:25 PM
and rangu rangamma is soemthing like yeh yeh ponnama from yuvans aravindan + veera pandi kottaiyile

Intha patta kettu 10 varusathukku mela irukkum :wink:

coucou
10th August 2007, 11:53 PM
enathu uyire is the peak :D , it looks like previous melodies of arr (mayil iragae, munbe vaa)

buddysathi
11th August 2007, 12:25 AM
1st, i have 0% music knowledge!
but ppl here just by degrading harris and comparing to arr's other tunes r degrading themselves. arr is already on the way to become a legend and plz y u do u wanna compare him with other md's! actually it pulls back rahman to one level back.

plz ignore my msg, if i said something wrong!

btw, yet to hear bheema songs, and looks like a pleasant hearing for sure for next couple of months!

sachein
11th August 2007, 01:06 AM
did anyone find siru parvayile song has some more resemblance to. nendhi kittaen nendhi kittaen from STAR

Ramakrishna
11th August 2007, 01:07 AM
Rangu Rangamma surely reminds us of Veerapandi kottaiyile and some of his own compositions

app_engine
11th August 2007, 01:27 AM
When they hosted the 'ragasiya kanavugaL' in HJ's official website I commented that it is copied from T R Mahalingam's "senthamizh thEn mozhiyAL'...

Ofcourse, the first two lines are ditto from that old song...rest of this song too resembles many other old songs (the chorus portion has the strongest dejavu)...

netfriend4u2005
11th August 2007, 02:00 AM
BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema BHEEMA by Harris jeyaraj - Kheema

prasana84
11th August 2007, 02:08 AM
Tunes r ok. Music is gud.
Totally ok album

baba88
11th August 2007, 02:50 AM
HJ will never reach something in TFM. He just picks movies with the same themes (Love, Youth, Action). If ARR would have only composed to movies like Kadhalar Dhinam or SOK he wouldn't have sold just 300 mio records yet. Not only ARR, Ilayaraja or even YSR takes different themed movies as their selection.

muzammil_fr
11th August 2007, 03:11 AM
sachein
Exactly i had feel same like u say, that song is resembling with Nenthikitten

buddysathi
we are only blaming on HJ, i love his music too as it's lot of touch arr music, but we need that he change something in his way thats all.

dinesh2002
11th August 2007, 07:56 AM
hey guys.... the album is fine... but some stuffs i cant get of my mind :

Ragasiya Kanavugal has "Rango, Rangoli " chant style.... and tune is just has that Deja-vu feel from old IR number....

Rangu Rangamma is nothing but his version of Adi Rakamma Kaiyitathu - Thalapathi + Veerapandi Kotayile - TT.... i feel its more of Rakamma Kaiyithathu....

the rest were typical HJ, think the only song which stands out is Ragasiya Kanavugal & the Chinmayi number...

vijayr
11th August 2007, 08:45 AM
I feel the "ra pa pa" humming(which is the tune for the pallavi too) from Oru mugamo is clearly inspired by "na na na " humming(with minor changes by HJ, he has lowered the pitch too) from Roxette's "The Look" song, a popular synth-rock song of the 80s. Any thoughts?
The original song too ends with the singer humming the lead tune thrice. I feel this is another "structure lift" like HJ did in PKMC

sehnthan
11th August 2007, 08:59 AM
poor effort frm HJ except for enadhuyirey....

popeye11
11th August 2007, 09:22 AM
Two impressive songs ... Ok album

Mudhal Mazhai strongly resembles one of his songs from Munna (Telugu)

IMO Sivi is much better than Bheema

mahen01
11th August 2007, 10:22 AM
Its a fairly good album. Its a melodious album. Its better than Sivi... but its unfare to compare Dharan and Harris where later is far popular and experienced. I am sure with more experience Dharan will be able to beat up most mds. I like his music..

I instantly liked Ragasya kanavugal and mudhal malaiye On my first listening. I think mudhal malaiye reminds me of Uyirila Uyirile from V.V. since both are harris album its acceptable. doesnt reminds me of any veerapandi kotaiyil or rakama kaiya thatu. My pick is Ragasiya Kanavukal.

july
11th August 2007, 11:40 AM
Songs are good..harris not dissapointed his fan..
atleast 3 song will be chartbuster soon & played on sun tv...after the movie release!
:)

plz dont compare Dharan with HJ. 8-)

A.ANAND
11th August 2007, 11:45 AM
BHEEMA AUDIO BREAK SIVAJI!!!!
WWW.SIFY.COM :lol: :lol: :lol2: [news vanthalum varalam] :lol:

A.ANAND
11th August 2007, 12:11 PM
Tunes r ok. Music is gud.
Totally ok albumEPPADIYUM SUN TV SONGS ELLAM SEEMA HIT AKIDUVANGGA!!! :lol:

Sanjeevi
11th August 2007, 12:24 PM
Overall it reminded me Arul (flop album) rather than Samy (hit album).

HJ failed to impress except 2 songs and it is not easy to reach the HJ's previous two albums (VV, UU) super hit status.

krish244
11th August 2007, 12:36 PM
dinesh2002 says:

"for ur info, HJ used to say he will only use singers who can pronounce the language right, and he didint use Sadhana untill the song Manasa in Munna i believe.. "

For everyone's (especially Tamil's) sake, if someone can find an article or audio clipping where HJ said he will use only singers who can pronounce the language well, it needs to be captured and sent to HJ multiple times (till he stops using singers with bad tamil pronunciation). And print it in 800pt font size (in bold) and put it in posters across TN. A decent melody (Ragasiya Kanavugal) spoilt by Madhusree pronunciation. Looks like no one, including MD, producer or director is bothered to see if the language is pronounced well or not. For a sweet voice, language is highly compromised. It does not matter whether a singer comes form north, south, east, west, overseas, jungle or from another planet, the pronunciation needs to be maintained at a decent level.

Thaanga mudiyala! Konjam over'a unarchi vasappattutten! :)

dinesh2002 says:

"ps: i just wonder, how can 2 singers with the same voice both become popular at the same time"

Cannot agree more. Infact for some HJ song which Madhusree has sung, one of my cousin argued to the core that its by Sadhana Sargam. Madhusree has a voice (and style to a lot extent) so similar to Sadhana. I still prefer Sadhana for her voice as well as better Tamil pronunciation. Infact I was shocked to see a rather decent pronunciation in her onstage performance of "Shenbagame Shenbagame" song (IR's concert).

krish244
11th August 2007, 12:51 PM
The moment Karthik starts starts the first line i.e. "Siru..", I was immediately taken to "Vaaji Vaaji" song of Sivaji. Till that point, I did not feel any similarities. I am not saying its inspired or anything like that. Maybe the percussion to some extent? Also, when the pallavi tune goes down in pitch and starts with the female singer ("Thumbiyaaga..."). But otherwise, this song has more melody than the other.

Thanks,
Krishnan

mahen1
11th August 2007, 02:47 PM
I agree with Krish. Rakasiya Kanavu a beautiful song was spoilt to some extent by Madushree's pronounciation. The only thing bothered me in that song from my first listening was her bad pronounciation. All the mds should chase these tamil killers to Northe... serupala adichu thurathanum.

Yathu
11th August 2007, 04:55 PM
Just listened to album. Its ok. Has Harris's "stamp" all over it.

Not up to PKMC and UU standards, in my opinion. BUT...i'm sure i'll like the songs more after a few listens.

First listen of Ragisiya Kanavugal....the backing music sounds very similar to Suttrum Villi from Ghajini at the beginning But this is my fave song at the moment. Can only comment on other songs after a few more listens!!!

interz
12th August 2007, 01:55 AM
Bheema IMO...

I was expecting a BEAT SIMILAR to Sutrum Vizhi Chudare in this movie and got it confirmed, but other than that the songs are good.

I like the folkish number "Rangu Rangamma". Makes me think of "Rukkumani Rukkumani" from Roja. It's a great song with an impressive beat.

sureshmehcnit
12th August 2007, 12:01 PM
Bheema is impressive. Here is my opinion

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2007/08/bheema-sondtrack.html#links

ursmusically (http://www.ursmusically.wordpress.com)
Sureshkumar

Yathu
12th August 2007, 03:07 PM
:musicsmile: I'm loving this album now!

HJ defo knows how to give hummable tunes! :musicsmile:

There is obvious reuse of his old material in some of the songs and possibly some inspiration (yes INSPIRATION NOT COPYING! sorry fellow ARR fans! :oops: ) from other MDs, but nevertheless this is a great album. :D

After ARRs albums, I defo look forward to HJs albums the most! Actually they're the only two MDs albums I look forward to now! YSR definately doesn't have this effect on me. :roll:

My order of preference for the songs:

1. Ragasiya Kanavugal
2. Siru Paarvayalae (similar beats to an Arul song, but still GOOD! Karthik and Harini are perfect for the song.)
3. Enadhuyire
4. Mudhal Malai
5. Rangu Rangama (some reuse of Kalyanam Than from Saami beats in middle of song)
6. Oru Mugamo

Keep up the good work Harris! :2thumbsup:

baba88
12th August 2007, 04:09 PM
Q One of the downsides of being successful is that you get afraid of failure. Do you find that happening to you sometimes?

ARR: Failure or success, you leave it to God.

Q Does it affect your music in any way?

ARR: No if I am constantly insecure, it'll affect my work. It'll become commercial, non-arty and not passionate... That's what happens to most people. If you do something well once, you want to keep doing the same thing again and again. For instance, there may be someone who wore a particular pair of slippers in a film and it worked and he may say let me wear the same slippers again and again in all my films....it's lucky for me, (but) we can't approach art like that.

Kreedam
12th August 2007, 04:33 PM
Being a Harris fan i am disappointed with these songs. Mokkai album in short :(

rashid2raj
12th August 2007, 05:47 PM
Enadhuiyre - from 1:40 - 1:56 - unnai kaanum varaiyl enadhu vaalkai villai kaahidam,
kannaal neeyum adilea eluthiponal nalla oviyam,

Munbe vaa - Naan, naana, keddan ennai naanea, naan neeya, nenjam sonnathe...

It's DITTO ... :shock:

MusicIsLife
12th August 2007, 06:15 PM
Wasnt Bheema completed longtime back, due to production problems/Sivaji release dates it is getting delayed. guys please give an MD some credit. Dont need to take the copy/inspiration route!!

baba88
12th August 2007, 06:28 PM
Enadhuiyre - from 1:40 - 1:56 - unnai kaanum varaiyl enadhu vaalkai villai kaahidam,
kannaal neeyum adilea eluthiponal nalla oviyam,

Munbe vaa - Naan, naana, keddan ennai naanea, naan neeya, nenjam sonnathe...

It's DITTO ... :shock:

from 1:22
nilavidam vadakai vangi... (munbe vaa)

or

from 1:54
madurai pathiya maranthu... (mayilirage) here the backround is the same.

--> Enadhuyire Enadhuyire enakkeneve nee kidaithai
--> Mayilirage Mayilirage varudukirai mellai

Sanjeevi
12th August 2007, 07:52 PM
http://www.thuligal.com/index.php/bheema-music-review

july
12th August 2007, 08:58 PM
[tscii:0f10e6283d]Did anyone noticed Airtel super singer winner ‘Nikhil Mathew" voice sound exactly like Naresh Iyer ? :lol:
[/tscii:0f10e6283d]

july
12th August 2007, 09:04 PM
I agree with Krish. Rakasiya Kanavu a beautiful song was spoilt to some extent by Madushree's pronounciation. The only thing bothered me in that song from my first listening was her bad pronounciation. All the mds should chase these tamil killers to Northe... serupala adichu thurathanum.

True ! Madhushree spoiled the song...DAMN! :roll:
Hope all MD remember Shreya Goshal & Sadhana Sargam when want to use Madhushree, (their pronunciation is better than Madhushree)
8-)

muzammil_fr
13th August 2007, 01:49 AM
Guys
Don't Blame The singers, what She done wrong for u, respect her, she is sing very beatyfull this song, even some of tamil people don't know sign like her, she is come from North, ofcourse she will incress soon.

bingleguy
13th August 2007, 02:16 AM
Guess the discussion is happenning on the Rahasiya Kanavugal ..... song ....

I wouldnt say its bad for any North singer ..... The song is a VERY VERY SLOW moving music and just a few instruments ... mainly VIOLIN has taken the stand ..... and beats rhythm behind .... mostly carnatic instruments were used for this song ...... m not sure - this voice if am nt wrong was the voice heard in the movie YUVA / Ayudha Ezhuthu ...

Hariharan has tuned his voice too kool for the slow song ... but she hasnt, though from a musically inclined family .... but tats ok in the perspective of initial stages.... - wud say, she may not have been completely Movie Carnatic tuning ..... even we have observed Nityashree goin above the music ...

Unnale Unnale ...... Vaigasi Nilave is one more song which i would say was good ... but needs improvement .... she just has to settle on the songs, concentrate more on finding songs that suit her voice ... she has a very different ..... Infact in YUVA her Kabhi neem neem song was absolutely awesome ...... a lovely wife's sweet voice ....

I would actually stand for Madhushree ... she has been better on this song ....

dinesh2002
13th August 2007, 04:08 PM

I wouldnt say its bad for any North singer ..... The song is a VERY VERY SLOW moving music and just a few instruments ... mainly VIOLIN has taken the stand ..... and beats rhythm behind .... mostly carnatic instruments were used for this song ...... m not sure - this voice if am nt wrong was the voice heard in the movie YUVA / Ayudha Ezhuthu ...

Hariharan has tuned his voice too kool for the slow song ... but she hasnt, though from a musically inclined family .... but tats ok in the perspective of initial stages.... - wud say, she may not have been completely Movie Carnatic tuning ..... even we have observed Nityashree goin above the music ...

Unnale Unnale ...... Vaigasi Nilave is one more song which i would say was good ... but needs improvement .... she just has to settle on the songs, concentrate more on finding songs that suit her voice ... she has a very different ..... Infact in YUVA her Kabhi neem neem song was absolutely awesome ...... a lovely wife's sweet voice ....

:notworthy: thanks buddy!!!

others who condemn Madhushree, :twisted: :evil: ...

actually, there is really something in her voice, she just lift up the song solely by her godly voice, be it hindi or even tamil.... in hindi i would like to say Hum Hai Iss Phal Yahan - Kisna was her best..... and in tamil, the song of hers which sticks in my heart is :

1.Vaaji Vaaji - Sivaji [awesome!!!! the Wah!ji Wah!ji Wah!ji innovation with her best tamil diction in tamil!]
2.Mayilirage - Ah Aah
3.Ding Dong - Ji
4.Perunthil - Pori
5.Unnakul Naan II - PKMC

the Ragasiya Kanavu too is very nice... like the part where she takes a pause between ". Yen Imaigallei kalavathu sol sol.... [pause taking a breath] Illamayil illamayil Jil Jil.... " ...so sexy! :D

Ramakrishna
13th August 2007, 06:40 PM

:notworthy: thanks buddy!!!

others who condemn Madhushree, :twisted: :evil: ...

actually, there is really something in her voice, she just lift up the song solely by her godly voice, be it hindi or even tamil.... in hindi i would like to say Hum Hai Iss Phal Yahan - Kisna was her best..... and in tamil, the song of hers which sticks in my heart is :

1.Vaaji Vaaji - Sivaji [awesome!!!! the Wah!ji Wah!ji Wah!ji innovation with her best tamil diction in tamil!]
2.Mayilirage - Ah Aah
3.Ding Dong - Ji
4.Perunthil - Pori
5.Unnakul Naan II - PKMC

the Ragasiya Kanavu too is very nice... like the part where she takes a pause between ". Yen Imaigallei kalavathu sol sol.... [pause taking a breath] Illamayil illamayil Jil Jil.... " ...so sexy! :D

There is another Deva song of hers i guess...The song is ithukku thaana. she was good in that song too.
She may not be the best tamil singer by any means, but she certainly has a decent voice.

muzammil_fr
13th August 2007, 07:35 PM
She have superb voice, I love Her Voice From Her First Song, My faverites that Vaaji Vaaji, Amozing Singing
And Unakul Naane From PKMC, i like Madhurshee Version, I don't like much BJ Version.

baba88
14th August 2007, 03:43 AM
Listen to Rangu Rangama and then to this (3.song - love is tha magic)
http://ww.smashits.com/music/tamil/songs/2412/aravindan.html

In Mudhal Malai the beat is so similar to the beat of Dil Se Re. And the song reminds me of the song Manase Manase from the movie Nenjinile.

Siru Paarvayale has similar beats to the song Ottiyanam from Arul.

Dragun
14th August 2007, 09:09 AM
Overall a pretty good album, with some ARRish stuff. The "da da" female vocal at the end of Enadhuyire is just like the "da da" at the beginning of Nadhiye Nadhiye from Rhythm.

krish244
14th August 2007, 10:05 AM
"Maybe the percussion to some extent?"

When I listened to the song again, I felt that the percussion is probably more HJ'ish than ARR's "Vaaji" song. So, I think it was not right to compare, although I still feel like singing "Vaaji" from Sivaji when the rhythm of this song starts.

Guys, I am sure many love Madhusree's voice including me. Indeed she has a very sweet voice. She sounds very good in "Hum hai is pal yahan" and "Kabhi Naem". I like both these songs. Its not about her voice at all. Its just that her Tamil pronunciation kills the joy of listening to a melody.

All the while I was thinking that "Ding dong.." was by Sadhana Sargam. Infact I was about to correct dinesh2002 that it was by Sadhana Sargam. Luckily I did a google search and found that it was indeed by Madhusree. Its one of my recent favourite too.

thanks,

Krishnan

zar
14th August 2007, 11:47 PM
Am I the only one that is finding this lift very disturbing;

The song in question: Mayile mayile......

Lifted from: The famous ayyapan chant

onnam thirupadi saranam ponn ayappa
swami ponn ayappa
swamiye saranam saranam ponn ayappa...

HJ shamelessly lifted the christian song for Vettayadu villayadu, now ayyappan song for Bheema...... :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

mahen01
15th August 2007, 12:43 PM
Dinesh,
"actually, there is really something in her voice, she just lift up the song solely by her godly voice, be it hindi or even tamil.... in hindi i would like to say Hum Hai Iss Phal Yahan - Kisna was her best..... and in tamil, the song of hers which sticks in my heart is :

2.Mayilirage - Ah Aah
3.Ding Dong - Ji
4.Perunthil - Pori
5.Unnakul Naan II - PKMC

the Ragasiya Kanavu too is very nice... like the part where she takes a pause between ". Yen Imaigallei kalavathu sol sol.... [pause taking a breath] Illamayil illamayil Jil Jil.... " ...so sexy! "

Vaji vaaji - she spoilt her part. If u read my reply about sivaji I hve written that vaji vaji was spoilt by the female singer. I didnt know it was madhushree at that time. Now I know. Ragasiya kanavukal - spoilt.

Hey if u notice the song list.. all of them are good songs. songs were hit... but its not because of her voice. Its because of the music director's composition. If someother singer sung that song it would have been more beautiful. Madushree spoilt her part on all of those songs. but the music and the male voice enough to cover up for madushree...

I am not saying she cant sing.. but she is spoiling the rytham of tamil songs by her pronounciation. And ofcourse I didnt find her voice doing wonders to the songs she sing. She is just an average singer... nothing special. Sheriya is better than her..

dinesh2002
15th August 2007, 03:11 PM
well,i respect ur views & opinion on her,and i wish u too would do the same for me... thanks!!

Music4Ever
18th August 2007, 05:44 AM
I listened to Ragasiya kanavugaL and Enadhuyirae. Will Harris ever compose his own tunes? The Rahasiya KanavugaL song, in addition to the copy & paste noted by several others, has almost lifted second interlude from the Udhaya song Enna Enna. The Enadhuyirae is a clever rehash of MayiliragE and Munbe Va. Will have to listen to others for further comments. Indeed, it seems the modern Deva is a real machakAran, if his popularity is anything to go by.

dinesh2002
18th August 2007, 01:55 PM
Mudhal Mazhai, Ragasiya Kanavugal, Endhan Uyirea.... are the the best in the album, while the rest are just average.... and as M4E said, its reminds us of various tunes into 1 song, like Mudhal Mazhai gives me the 1990's atmosphere, not sure y.... and some hummings by Mahathi simply reminds us Veesum thendral - Monalisa.....

but im really addicted to Mudhal Mazhai.... very soft & soothing number.... :)....

Kreedam
18th August 2007, 07:21 PM
Rangu Rangamma rocks others are just ordinary 8-)

Music4Ever
18th August 2007, 10:47 PM
Dinesh, I listened to Mudhal Mazhai after reading your post above. The song is typical Harris type -- slow tempo (the number ambles along languidly), trademark chorus, and predictable tune (read: will appeal to youngsters of the college going variety). The beat that comes nonstop at you is reminiscent of the KuluvaliyE number in Muthu (which itself is probably inspired from a MJ number). Will listen to others and comment. Harris churns out good music, no doubt, though not to my taste. Just for a change, I switched on to Sahana saaral thoovudho and enjoyed the beautiful melody immediately.

MusicIsLife
19th August 2007, 09:26 PM
Dull, Boring, bloated with nothing, except want me to think where they were inspired from.
After rising my hopes with Unnale Unnale, it is utter waste of time.

Music4Ever
19th August 2007, 11:16 PM
My updated view is that Mudhal mazhai is quite good. Mahathi and Hariharan are too good. Dinesh, you are right. I have been listening to this soothing number many times now. More comments after hearing the other songs.

Yathu
19th August 2007, 11:50 PM
I'm really liking Kailash Kher's voice in Rangu Rangamma and Nikhil Mathew's voice in Enadhuirye.

This is both these guys first Tamil songs right? Defo looking forward to hearing more of them, especially Kailash Kher. Love his earthy voice!

Someone said Nikhil Mathew sounds like Naresh Iyer. They are a bit similar, but I think Nikhil's voice has got a slightly deeper tone to it. Well who cares anyway? Sadhana Sargam and Madhushree co-exsist right? :lol:

thineshan54321
20th August 2007, 12:16 AM
i think kailash kher sang for majaa in vidyasagar's music direction. I am surprised he didnt sing for ARR. He is the one who introduced kailash kher.

thineshan54321
20th August 2007, 12:23 AM
Two impressive songs ... Ok album

Mudhal Mazhai strongly resembles one of his songs from Munna (Telugu)

IMO Sivi is much better than Bheema

:notworthy:
:thumbsup:
definitely, my thoughts ur words.

dinesh2002
20th August 2007, 08:24 AM
I'm really liking Kailash Kher's voice in Rangu Rangamma and Nikhil Mathew's voice in Enadhuirye.

This is both these guys first Tamil songs right? Defo looking forward to hearing more of them, especially Kailash Kher. Love his earthy voice!

Someone said Nikhil Mathew sounds like Naresh Iyer. They are a bit similar, but I think Nikhil's voice has got a slightly deeper tone to it. Well who cares anyway? Sadhana Sargam and Madhushree co-exsist right? :lol:

if im not mistaken, Khailash Kher already sang in Veyil - " Veyilode Vilayadhi" ... not sure if he has sung any tamil numbers b4 that.... :)

tell me bout it, Nikhil sounds awefully like Naresh, too bad... HJ is going far too fetch in following ARR, introducing a singer that sounds like ARR's introduced singer?? wow man.... :shock: yup, he has a deeper tone... Naresh's voice is more light & has that floating feel....

Yupp.... but i think Madhushree is gaining popularity now.... thanks to Mayililrage and Vaaji Vaaji now.....Sadhana is slowly loosing some market to Madhushree.... Madhushree is the sweeter tone of Sadhana's voice... i feel Sadhana is becoming a Latha M. now.... too old for a heroine.... :P

littlemaster1982
20th August 2007, 10:08 AM
Dinesh,

Nikhil Matthew was the winner in "Airtel Super Singer" contest [aired in Vijay TV few months back]. The winner was promised to be introduced by Harris Jayaraj. So HJ had to give a chance to him eventhough he sounds like Naresh Iyer.

And as Yathu said we have already seen a lot of singers with similiar voices. It's only upto them to break that barrier and stay afloat :)

dinesh2002
20th August 2007, 10:30 AM
Dinesh,

Nikhil Matthew was the winner in "Airtel Super Singer" contest [aired in Vijay TV few months back]. The winner was promised to be introduced by Harris Jayaraj. So HJ had to give a chance to him eventhough he sounds like Naresh Iyer.

And as Yathu said we have already seen a lot of singers with similiar voices. It's only upto them to break that barrier and stay afloat :)

taut HJ was the judge there in the Airtel Super Singer??

selvakumar
20th August 2007, 11:35 AM
Just heard Enadhuriyae :|

vasanth2006
20th August 2007, 11:35 AM
Heared couple of times......quite impressive....we can appreciate HJ for one reason(his interest towards melody than fast numbers)......He is giving melodies consistently......

sgmsin
20th August 2007, 05:15 PM
Heared many times. Very boring. First time was impressive. second time ok. third time ordinary. now its make me to feel harris repeating the same for all his movie. no verity. I feel harris is the follower of SA Rajkumar.

littlemaster1982
21st August 2007, 12:50 AM
Dinesh,

taut HJ was the judge there in the Airtel Super Singer??

I don't remember him being a Judge in that contest :roll:

MusicIsLife
21st August 2007, 04:15 AM
sgmsin
If I were you, i would not have wasted time to hear it 3 times, not to mention the download times!!

A.ANAND
21st August 2007, 09:33 AM
Heared many times. Very boring. First time was impressive. second time ok. third time ordinary. now its make me to feel harris repeating the same for all his movie. no verity. I feel harris is the follower of SA Rajkumar. :lol: ithaye than naanum sonnen!!!songs ellam etho arr early movies-la ketta mathiri feel irukku innu.but,a.r.rahman fans kuda beema songs supera irukku innu sollarathuthan romba vedikaiya irukku :oops: real-la vida reel than silasamayam jeyikkuthu!!! :banghead:

sgmsin
21st August 2007, 10:10 AM
MusicIsLife,
Well said.I did not downloaded. I wasted my money.

dinesh2002
22nd August 2007, 11:06 AM
did anyone realize that Ragasiya Kanavugal 1st & second interlude is actually from Nethukitten - Star?? the arrangements & instruments.... :?

Anand, ellam songs supera sollule... i dunno bout our other members, but i feel Mudhal Mazhai, Rasgasiya Kanavugal & Endhan Uyire are good to listen, very pleasing. but def all of them are ARR's numbers reharshed... Mudhal Mazhai simply brings me back to 1997...i dunno y, but it does,...weird.... :? Ragasiya Kanavugal is def Nethukitten, Endhan Uyire is Munbe Va + Mayilirage.... :? but i guess no 1 is going to care bout it anymore, since thats wut we SHOULD expect from HJ... and nothing new or fresh.... :)...

mahen01
22nd August 2007, 01:27 PM
Well... for me songs only reminds me of old IR songs. If the same songs reminds u of ARR's song then we must come to a conclution that ARR reharshed old IR songs..

For exsample Sahana pookal poothatho reminds me of IRs Ore Nal Unai Nan..

So we can say both ARR and Harris reharsing or inspired IR songs/ Old songs. Mudhal malai is very similer to Uyirile uyirile of VV. Ragasiya kanavu reminds me of old IR songs.

So stop saying harris copying ARR.. rather u can say Harris following ARR footsteps.. that is modern instruments old songs. Ofcourse They both get inspired by foreign music too.. for eg.. egyptian, arabic, spanish... list keeps growing.

dinesh2002
22nd August 2007, 01:39 PM
Well... for me songs only reminds me of old IR songs. If the same songs reminds u of ARR's song then we must come to a conclution that ARR reharshed old IR songs..

So we can say both ARR and Harris reharsing or inspired IR songs/ Old songs. Mudhal malai is very similer to Uyirile uyirile of VV. Ragasiya kanavu reminds me of old IR songs.

So stop saying harris copying ARR.. rather u can say Harris following ARR footsteps.. that is modern instruments old songs. Ofcourse They both get inspired by foreign music too.. for eg.. egyptian, arabic, spanish... list keeps growing.

Sahana reminds u of that song? what? that 1st line?... lol... its more on raag based... and yes, infact there r many ARR songs's starting line sounds like old IRs number... but i learned from my fren who is learning carnatic music that its all raag based, cant make it sound any diff from IR's number....

Harris is doing more than that, going to extend giving us the tune back with the same arrangements.... ARR do get inspired from Old songs, no doubt... im not denying it either, but does the arrangement, music sounds the same? :) ... there is where HJ 'scores'... he gives us back the song he was inspired.... :)

whether u like it or not, the whole world knows & saying " HJ COPIES ARR" :notworthy: :wink: so no 1 is gonna STOP saying it....

peace bro...!!

selvakumar
22nd August 2007, 02:50 PM
Heard Ragasiya Kanavugal !
Can somone throw Madhushree out of TFM ? :banghead:

A.ANAND
22nd August 2007, 03:14 PM
'sila samayam original-vida,copy jeyikkuthey' innu oru vasagar vairamuthu vidam kumudam magazine-la keeta kelvikku,vairamuthu sonna bathil irukke :lol: 'sema nettiyadi' :thumbsup: antha bathil harris- kum nalla porunthum :lol: enna sonnaru innu theriyathavanga pona vaaram kumudam padinnga!!!athu oru chinna kutti kathai :D

dinesh2002
22nd August 2007, 03:28 PM

a BIG NO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

thineshan54321
23rd August 2007, 04:03 AM
'sila samayam original-vida,copy jeyikkuthey' innu oru vasagar vairamuthu vidam kumudam magazine-la keeta kelvikku,vairamuthu sonna bathil irukke :lol: 'sema nettiyadi' :thumbsup: antha bathil harris- kum nalla porunthum :lol: enna sonnaru innu theriyathavanga pona vaaram kumudam padinnga!!!athu oru chinna kutti kathai :D

anand i dont buy or have access to kumudam, can you tell me what he said?

A.ANAND
23rd August 2007, 07:15 AM
sorry thinesan,i'm not very well in inglish,may be ajay can help u!sorry ma!! :(

MusicIsLife
23rd August 2007, 06:32 PM
Thineshan,
you can read it online @ www.kumudham.com (no fee).

Vaz
24th August 2007, 05:27 AM
About Bheema songs....

The first interlude of Rangu rangamma does seem to be quite inspired from IR's Rakkama kayathatu... especially the violin usage...
The second interlude seems to be a lift of a track from ARR's Warriors of Heaven and Earth... I think it's Dacoit's duel...

The song sung by karthik and Harini... hmm what to say... it is a complete rehash of a song from Harris' own Kovil...

Quite disappointing for someone who is supposed to redifine music :lol:

How long is he gonna churn out such uninspired tunes?? He has to reinvent himself...

As of now I'm completly hooked to Dharan's Sivi... quite refreshing... I think he is one of the very few guys whose trying to create his own sound!

A.ANAND
26th August 2007, 09:50 AM
About Bheema songs....

The first interlude of Rangu rangamma does seem to be quite inspired from IR's Rakkama kayathatu... especially the violin usage...
The second interlude seems to be a lift of a track from ARR's Warriors of Heaven and Earth... I think it's Dacoit's duel...

The song sung by karthik and Harini... hmm what to say... it is a complete rehash of a song from Harris' own Kovil...

Quite disappointing for someone who is supposed to redifine music :lol:

How long is he gonna churn out such uninspired tunes?? He has to reinvent himself...

As of now I'm completly hooked to Dharan's Sivi... quite refreshing... I think he is one of the very few guys whose trying to create his own sound!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: very true mr.vaz!!!aana sila a.r.rahman fans intha album-ma thalayila thukki vechi kittu aadarangale :( atha engga solli alarathu sir!!! :banghead:

Vaz
26th August 2007, 03:05 PM
Hi Anand,

It is getting worse... The Enadhuyirae track has some striking similarities with Munbe Vaa tune wise :shock: :shock: :shock:

This guy is not even affraid of ripping such a popular tune!

dinesh2002
26th August 2007, 05:17 PM
Hi Anand,

It is getting worse... The Enadhuyirae track has some striking similarities with Munbe Vaa tune wise :shock: :shock: :shock:

This guy is not even affraid of ripping such a popular tune!

yup... i mean, when he got away with Vaigasi Nilave = Mayilirage and Vaigasi Nilave song beein a popular number too.... this is not so shocking i guess....

its ok to be inspired from ARR, but this is OVERDOSE!!! :shock:

Sanjeevi
26th August 2007, 05:59 PM
I think it is hightime for HJ to think to give something fresh

mahen01
26th August 2007, 06:35 PM
Enathuyire is not a copy from munbe vaa.. but it more sounds like same raga. May be its true that both munbe vaa and enathuyire reminds me of some old song.

You guys are funny.. If arr's songs sounds like another song its same RAAGA.. If it is HJ's song its a direct lift. Growup guys.. Enathuyire and munbe vaa is not the same and the later sounds better than munbe vaa.

Dont be jelous guys.. ARR dont have time for Tamil movies.. He is so fond of Hindi movies.. HJ is giving beautiful songs... sometims better than

littlemaster1982
26th August 2007, 08:54 PM
Enathuyire sounds better than Munbe Vaa :shock: :?

A.ANAND
27th August 2007, 06:31 AM
Enathuyire is not a copy from munbe vaa.. but it more sounds like same raga. May be its true that both munbe vaa and enathuyire reminds me of some old song.

You guys are funny.. If arr's songs sounds like another song its same RAAGA.. If it is HJ's song its a direct lift. Growup guys.. Enathuyire and munbe vaa is not the same and the later sounds better than munbe vaa.

Dont be jelous guys.. ARR dont have time for Tamil movies.. He is so fond of Hindi movies.. HJ is giving beautiful songs... sometims better thanmr.mahen01,no doubt u is next isai ngani illayaraja :lol: eppadi sir unngalala ippadi....

dinesh2002
27th August 2007, 03:45 PM
OMG..... enthan uyire better than Munbe V??? :shock: goodness.... wut a big joke...thanks for laugh.... :lol2:

look brother, there is nothing to be jelouse of, u should think wisely! ok.... touch ur heart & tell us, DONT U AGREE HJ has been RIPPING ARR's songs right,left,up,down & middle....!!! im sure u just dun wanna see the list... im sure ur aware of it!

ARR has no time for tamil & fond of hindi u say? please, brother! its the tamilians here who has no time for quality music & is so into ripp offs,remix & dapanguthu... hard to accept but its pretty much the truth.... im glad we ARR fans follow ARR where ever he goes.... quality music is guaranteed!! :thumbsup:

HJ has given beautiful songs, agreed... sometimes better than ARR?? its all up to the individual.... if hatred for ARR stands in ur way, then yea, his most beautiful compositions will be 'awerful' for u .... :)

ohh...y r we into this again?? u people r not goin to learn anyways!! lets go ur way!! hail the 'maestro' of rippin....i mean tamil music....MR.HJ!!!!

Vaz
27th August 2007, 04:10 PM
Supposing that it is due the same Ragas... how come Xerox Jeyaraj... sorry Harris Jeyaraj... chooses to use a raga that was used just months ago for a very popular song that has given ARR yet another award....???

I think there is no point in arguing...

I appreciate HJ's music for what it is.... "Modern Deva" music... I love a lot of his songs BUT keeping in mind the fact that he has ripped another MD's work in order to create those songs....

Of course there may be a few "real" original songs and I do not want to take that away from him! I'll readily acknowledge them....
But even then... his songs are getting too repetitive!

A.ANAND
27th August 2007, 06:24 PM
Supposing that it is due the same Ragas... how come Xerox Jeyaraj... sorry Harris Jeyaraj... chooses to use a raga that was used just months ago for a very popular song that has given ARR yet another award....???

I think there is no point in arguing...

I appreciate HJ's music for what it is.... "Modern Deva" music... I love a lot of his songs BUT keeping in mind the fact that he has ripped another MD's work in order to create those songs....

Of course there may be a few "real" original songs and I do not want to take that away from him! I'll readily acknowledge them....
But even then... his songs are getting too repetitive!
'modern deva' :lol: 'xerox jayaraj' :lol: pullarikuthu :lol: :lol:

dinesh2002
29th August 2007, 02:49 PM
[tscii:33c06bca53]Harris rules!
By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 29 August , 2007, 10:30
The audio sale of ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram’s Bheema is very impressive. It has displaced Sivaji as the number one in sales and on ‘Radio Mirchi’ countdown!

This is Harris power in the audio market. Says a top music label chief: “Harris is definitely the number one music composer in Tamil cinema, basically because he takes time over his compositions and has something new in each album which catches the imagination of the listeners.”

In Bheema album, the number which has caught the masses is Rangu Rangamma…, the Kailash Kher, Vijay Yesudas and Swarnalatha which is said to be the item song in the film. What has made it popular is the drum beats in the beginning, which is awesome as a crescendo is built for the song.

The pick of the audio for Harris fans is Ragasiya Kanuvukal… and Muthal Mazhai…, both lilting melodies which may top the charts later, once the song video of the film appears on television. Harris does a lot of homework, before the final mixing. When we spoke to Vikram he says that all the songs are his favourite though Muthal Mazhai… is his pick.

What really makes Harris tick is that he does not take too many assignments at the same time. He picks and chooses his films and directors, and is very particular that he vibes with them. Remember Harris has just three films on hand at the moment- Vaaranam Aayiram, Sathyam, Dhaam Dhoom, while other music directors at any given time commits to 10 or 12 films at a time!

How can quality music evolve if you compose for 50 songs a year? Harris` policy of doing very few films at the same time being the costliest music director in Tamil has paid off in a big way!

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14518355

:lol: :lol2: Something new in each album?? please do show me :rotfl:

where is the QUALITY in his songs then?? :huh: :rotfl:

sify romba tamase panurange..... :lol:[/tscii:33c06bca53]

Vaz
29th August 2007, 03:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe that was supposed to be ironic...? It is amazing how they have written exactly the opposite of what I wrote a bit earlier about his repetitiveness...

With only two or three films per year... look at the tune liftings he has made... cannot even imagine what it would have been if he had more movies!

Anyway YSR is far better... He works on more movies and gives pretty good soundtracks... I feel that with the "pseudo" absence of ARR (the real boss)... YSR is the only one that really fills the void and he is quite ahead of the other MDs.... of course there are others like Dharan, GVP, Vijay Anthony, etc... but still the real ruler of TFM right now is YSR and certainly not Harris!

selvakumar
29th August 2007, 04:05 PM
There is a popular myth that : Whenever SIFY / Satyam goes to professional colleges for campus interviews, they prefer GIRLS :lol2:
If it is true, then no wonder we get to see an article from SIFY. :lol2:
That would have come from one among the "N" female fans of HJ in SIFY who are working there :lol:

Reg the album : Primary disadvantage of the album is the lack of 1 or 2 instantly lovable songs that you get in a HJ album :( Rangu Rangamma is a pretty ordinary song. SIFY :lol2:

Melodies are OK

A.ANAND
29th August 2007, 04:39 PM
BHEEMA AUDIO BREAK SIVAJI!!!!
WWW.SIFY.COM [news vanthalum varalam]

nickraman
30th August 2007, 12:56 AM
http://nickraman1990.blogspot.com/2007/08/music-review-bheemaa-2007-tamil.html

BHEEMAA is chock full of beautiful tunes that should not be missed. Move over Sivaji, Bheemaa is here!

nickraman
30th August 2007, 12:58 AM

sify romba tamase panurange..... :lol:[/tscii]

I suppose Sivaji had quality songs huh? :P

Vaz
30th August 2007, 02:00 AM
Hi Nickraman,

no offence but your review was great fun to read! Still waiting for the Idli :lol:

Strange that you haven't made any comments about the lifts in Bheema...

Anyway keep it up dude... I understand now how sify dared wirte such an article on Xerox Jeyaraj... sorry Harris Jeyaraj!

A.ANAND
30th August 2007, 06:56 AM
http://nickraman1990.blogspot.com/2007/08/music-review-bheemaa-2007-tamil.html

BHEEMAA is chock full of beautiful tunes that should not be missed. Move over Sivaji, Bheemaa is here!
:lol: :lol: :lol: NALLA COMEDY PANNARA'YYA INTHA ALU!!! :poke:

dinesh2002
30th August 2007, 02:14 PM

sify romba tamase panurange..... :lol:[/tscii]

I suppose Sivaji had quality songs huh? :P

definetly.... if Bheema is awesome for u, then surely Sivaji wont sound quality... coz ur definition of Quality is LIFTING :D

dinesh2002
30th August 2007, 02:16 PM
Like I had said before, BHEEMAA is chock full of beautiful tunes that should not be missed. Mudhal Mazhai, Siri Paravaaiille, Ragasiya, and the rest of the songs are something that go beyond the orthadox that we were used to hearing from Jayaraj all the time. This time, Bheemaa's tunes sends the Jayaraj detractors idilli to their face. Move over Sivaji, Bheemaa is here!

hahahahahhahahahaaahahahahahahahhahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg!!! hahahahahhahaha.... this is really funyy!!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wut??? giving us back ARRs song is a big achievement for u.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

MusicIsLife
30th August 2007, 06:01 PM
nickraman
ennappa, etho sollavara sollittu po, aana sivaji-ai vida bheema nalla irukkunnu sollarathu engayo idikuthu (unga sangeetha gnanayathilaya, illai enakku rasika theriyalaya, puriya mattaen garathu). itharkaka naan innum oru murai kaettu thaan parthaen, vali thaanga mudiyatha vali, vedhanai, appadiyum rasika mudiyalai, chennai-600028 le sollara mathiri enna kodumai sir?

A.ANAND
30th August 2007, 07:34 PM
nickraman
ennappa, etho sollavara sollittu po, aana sivaji-ai vida bheema nalla irukkunnu sollarathu engayo idikuthu (unga sangeetha gnanayathilaya, illai enakku rasika theriyalaya, puriya mattaen garathu). itharkaka naan innum oru murai kaettu thaan parthaen, vali thaanga mudiyatha vali, vedhanai, appadiyum rasika mudiyalai, chennai-600028 le sollara mathiri enna kodumai sir? :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :2thumbsup:

sloshed
30th August 2007, 09:20 PM
Guess I can write back something now.....

Harris you are becomeing freaking boring ......!!!!!

One super hit after another.... arent you freaking bored..??
. please make sure the next time you give a dumb album and nobody will take about ur album.....

For in tfmpage nuthing is impossible!!... excuse for a prayer at this time....
"God please forgive those who compared Rangu Rangamma.. with Rakkamma.. and Veerapand.. for they do not know what they are doing...They clearly need a baptism with music.... ARR and IR would try hard to hide their embarrassment of this by their fanatics..."

or make a 11th commandment: "Thou shalt not use violins is u arent IR or ARR"

Hope Malaysia and India dont nuke themselves over this!!
P.S: and hell yeah ! If you need a seperate thread for discussion I am game...

Lifts ... lifts ..lifts... suddenly this place is full of it... Harris dont be bothered by it... this is a place where someone commented....you introduced a singer with vice similar to Naresh... In the coming weeks.. dont be suprised to see comments like " HJ introduced a singer who has tongue...and guess what... the same tongue was found in the singer introduced by ARR"....

And after bird flu attack .. this forum is suffering from "Mayilregu flu".. deadly but impotent.... anything with tabla beats in a song .. gets the blood pressure rasising to some.... nobody then listens to the melody anymore...its the flu..its the flu !!.. so please dont mind....

And yeah ...there is a new patent in town... "structure lift" exclusively patented by tfmpage... the next patent.on the assembly line.. is " one charan and two pallavi's".. keep a watch for that and make sure you dont fall in the trap....

and if you notice..after the release of your album people get on a defensive and nostalgic mode.....you can expect statements like " If not saying its a direct blah blah.. but I am only saying it may have been inpsired.. but anyways its a good song... but then there is a pain in my heart.. which could be caused by this.. but stilll its a nice song..." .. doctors so far hasnt found a clue for cure...

and yes.. nostalgia is at the worst peak.. and people are suddenly appreciative of time travel... you canoften see people muching out times like 1:10 to 1:105 ... 1:40 to 2.30....

Funniest things happen when you bring out an album... either some people denounce the songs at outright non-refreshing and point to a refreshing album like shivaji..(I will get to that later) or say he has Jackson's beats....
and accuse you of overdosing.... hmmm .. overdose... eyes of the beholder???

I can safely say you have a sound of your own.. I think now most can differentiate a HJ song from an ARR song....and please dont worry about the constant bickering..here.. becos after ARR you are the only music director where people expect all the songs in the album to sound good.. and that is a huge comparison I just made....

and the constant torture put by the so called fans .. no wait.. they wont accept that this album of urs is a superhit..so I shall say critics.. becos they scrutinise the songs irrespective of success....????? .. well dont bother much about them .. they talk big and finnaly will elect ARR as the MD of the year and Shivaji as the Album of the year.. so reasons only known to them... if Mozhi gets chosen for both categories.. I shall try to change my opinion about them....

I am suprised you have taken a melodious route to Bheema... Rangu, Mudhal, Ragasiya .. are definite superhits by any standards... but for a movie like bheema.. enaduyire??
Vidyasagar convinced Lingu not to go melodius route to bheema.. but Hj couldnt do that... anywayz...still a pleasant hearing....

and yes we shall speak of shivaji songs.. now thats its come and gone... later....

dinesh2002
30th August 2007, 10:19 PM
haiyo...haiyo.. [vadivelu style] :lol:

Venam....Alenthereven.... [vadivelu style] :lol:

wow... how these kids amazes me each time with thier cute posts.....

Shivaji paata?? yentha paate?? " Kaa Kaa Kaa..." ?? " Marainthirum Parkum...Maramem Enna....Swami !"

:lol2:

MusicIsLife
30th August 2007, 10:25 PM
Sloshed,
Nice write up, really liked your approach, wish I could do that.

Thanks a million, I apologize to have thrashed just coz I did not like it. I am still staying with Unnale Unnale as my favorite, PKMC was another album I love.

(this is my feeling: After 1 hearing of Bheema, I could not listen to it without compulsion)

I dont want to talk about lifts and such coz it is not my expertise.
Raaga based rhythms are ought to sound similar, any song should have one or multiple Raaga's and a Taal. Even if it is one Raaga, the song could be composed in a different Taal being said that,I dont want to say anything regarding lifts.

sloshed
31st August 2007, 04:26 AM
MIL

Thanks for the comments...

I wouldnt call Bheema anywhere close to being HJ's best... save for 3 pleasant sounding songs there is nuthing great about the songs...
Though I have to agree although we all love to hate Madhushree .. she probably saves the song with her sheer intensity of her voice..
Sivi would rank much higher among the new albums...
(Another movie I have grown to appreciate is chennai 28.. Initally i didnt buy into that album .. but now after watching the movie YSR has certainly changed my opion)

One positive aspect of HJ is the packaging and the way he attracts youngsters...
The comments made in tfmpage is ad nausueam .... even if a 10 second piece sounds familiar to something.. immediately the guillitone is raised and he is hackled....much has been raised about beats..rythm..etc...
IR has almost carved out everything that could be produced from a tabla and a folk drum (And several of IR'S gems have been produced from a rotuine tabla routine) ..ARR has finished off the rest...give a break to the new guyz .. HJ is atleast producing some quality songs...

The person who composed and sang "Newyork Nagaram" needs no recommendation about his genius attribute... but why all this sycophantism ??

If you were to tell me "Style and Adhiradi ..were path breaking in Shivaji" I would join clapping with you ....

but "Vaji...Vaji... Sahana...Balelekka ???? refreshing?? extradinary?? Shankar's creative genius and Rajni's charisma.. glued us to the seats.... the man we all know by the name ARR wasnt even there in those songs....

and yeah Dinesh .. intially I was going to title my previous post as "Oru groupa thanya kilabmi Irukannungoo"
but then that would be stating the obvious isnt it !!

Vaz
31st August 2007, 02:08 PM
Hi Sloshed,

I thought that you were just a blind HC HJ fan but when you said Sivi is better than Bheema I changed my mind...

Here there is absolutely no question of comparing anyone with anyone... But COPYING is what irritates me! That's why I appreciate a lot of other music directors who at least try not to "copy"... but with HJ it is so blatant!

If IR and ARR have already exhausted all that is possible to compose how can you get a Parijatham, a Sivi, a Paruthi Veeran, a Kreedam, a Thotal poo malarum, a Mozhi, etc ? So that should not be an excuse...

Again because copying irritates me I have to explain about the Rangu rangamma... Rakkama similarity... Tune wise nothing to say!
I would say it is defintely his own... so no question about it! But the violin usage????? If all the music directors did such things would we get a Minnale (May Maatham), a kandukonden (KKKK), a Manmadhan (beautiful violin usage in 2 songs) and so many other songs from various music directors..........???

Anyway being a HC ARR fan, whenever HJ will copy I'll pinpoint it! It is not fair to take someone else's work as HJ is currently doing... Deva did the same thing (not only from ARR) but people did not put him on a pedestal saying that he's the no1.... In fact with the quantity of movies he did he gave some very good songs in Aasai, Panchalam kuruchi, etc. So Deva would have done only 2 or 3 movies a year he would have been also hailed as the No1 MD????

That is my opinion and again as we are in a democracy I'll definitely
pinpoint his lifts!!! Because if a listener likes particularly a piece of EVEN 10 secs in a song then he should know who the credit should go to!

sloshed
31st August 2007, 08:08 PM
Vaz..

Whether you want to type brand my avatar as HC...VVHC...Brutally HC.... doesnt hold my interest... If I like something I write about it.. and If I detest . ditto!... again thanks to the "democratic" forum definition...

I beg to defer with your statement.. I never said IR and ARR have exhausted all thats there to compose.. I only said IR and ARR within the two..probably have experimented with a lot with percussion... composing is different....

And yes what about the violin usuage?? where is Rakkamma in the picture?? or for that matter Veerapandi Kottaiyele..?? Rakkamma is completely of a different scale and pitch...and the only probable truth is Rangu Rangamma.. is the next superhit to tfm... I dont know about the carry of SIVI .. but Vikram and Lingu will make sure its hits TN like a storm...

Copying may irritate you thats fine... I am not asking you to change the opinion.. if you had told me .. violin piece is a bit of fishy (given the fact that opinions about HJ can never be changed in tfmpage) .. but overall he has delivered a winner... I would honor that.... but hell no with statements like " Violin is copied.. damn the song"...

So far everybody here hasnt menetioned anything close to direct copy's .. enaduuiyre resembles .. Mailirage...reason.. yeah the tabla beats ..and its tempo in the middle.. What about the melody of the song itself?? Is 'nt any good..??? Another super hit in the making.. Ragasiya Kanavugal..much scrutinised for "lift" of senthamil....and damned.... so two lines maketh a song?? .. doesnt the song need the hold the listneer's attention for the entire 4-5 mins...

And mudhal Mahzi.. is a winner right from the furst hearing... you can throw dirt.. strip it naked... still that song will rock air waves for sometime...if its a copy .. show its a copy .. dont show a 10 piece is a "resemblance" of something ...

its funny that off all the movies that u mentioned as good music albums there wasnt a single HJ album... Either you hate him outright. or it skipped ur memory.. will give you the benefit of the doubt... but ths a forum where the benefit of doubt has extended way past its expiry limit when somebody cried " Un Siripinnil is a copy of Malargale!!" .. Honorable men.. thou art!!!

Vaz
31st August 2007, 09:03 PM
Vaz..
Whether you want to type brand my avatar as HC...VVHC...Brutally HC.... doesnt hold my interest... If I like something I write about it.. and If I detest . ditto!... again thanks to the "democratic" forum definition...

No worries... my pleasure...

And yes what about the violin usuage?? where is Rakkamma in the picture?? or for that matter Veerapandi Kottaiyele..?? Rakkamma is completely of a different scale and pitch...and the only probable truth is Rangu Rangamma.. is the next superhit to tfm... I dont know about the carry of SIVI .. but Vikram and Lingu will make sure its hits TN like a storm...

I'm not very well versed in music... maybe a bit biased as an ARR fan... so for that reason I played the song to a person that is not a fan of any particular MD... and asked him if it reminded him of any song? Instantly the answer was Raakkama Kaiya Thattu... And what I said previously is that it seems INSPIRED... I make a difference between getting inspired and blatantly copying... That is to clarify the Rakkama/violin thing... but no excuse for the percussion lift from WHAE... And glad for Vikram, Lingu and HJ if it becomes the new rage in town... personally I don't care if it is an hit or not!

Copying may irritate you thats fine... I am not asking you to change the opinion.. if you had told me .. violin piece is a bit of fishy (given the fact that opinions about HJ can never be changed in tfmpage) .. but overall he has delivered a winner... I would honor that.... but hell no with statements like " Violin is copied.. damn the song"...

Where did I say such things????

So far everybody here hasnt menetioned anything close to direct copy's .. enaduuiyre resembles .. Mailirage...reason.. yeah the tabla beats ..and its tempo in the middle.. What about the melody of the song itself?? Is 'nt any good..??? Another super hit in the making.. Ragasiya Kanavugal..much scrutinised for "lift" of senthamil....and damned.... so two lines maketh a song?? .. doesnt the song need the hold the listneer's attention for the entire 4-5 mins...

Please read the posts correctly before jumping to conclusions... I said "The Enadhuyirae track has some striking similarities with Munbe Vaa tune wise ".... where does Mayilirage come from????

And mudhal Mahzi.. is a winner right from the furst hearing... you can throw dirt.. strip it naked... still that song will rock air waves for sometime...if its a copy .. show its a copy .. dont show a 10 piece is a "resemblance" of something ...

I never said anything about Mudhal Mazhai... for me it is the saviour of the album as far as the originality is concerned...

sloshed
31st August 2007, 09:14 PM
Vaz....
the post is not intended at you .. but from observing various posts in this thread....
I am suprised u made ur conclusion on an external observation .. Inspiration is an ocean to be dwelt upon..I think the time is not now.. nor the place... a seperate thread will do...

The point I raised is that the album is high on a melody content.. and suprisingly noone is bothered about it.. becos they have found/imagined/concieved fleetling resemblances...and hence ignore the song....

villan007
31st August 2007, 11:04 PM
. please make sure the next time you give a dumb album and nobody will take about ur album.....

theres no need for it.. bheema pretty much will do the job :cry:

sloshed
31st August 2007, 11:16 PM
Ohh Villain.. honorable men thou art....speaketh more ..speaketh more!!

Vaz
1st September 2007, 03:57 AM
Sloshed...

I had my opinion about the song (rakkama influence)... and as I may be biased... I asked someone else if the violin usage reminded him of any particular song... and the answer only confirmed my initial feeling... So I only used the external observation as a confirmation...

Anyway... we'll leave it at this... as you said maybe in an other thread...

krish244
1st September 2007, 02:40 PM
I really love the way the humming is done in "Mudhal Mazhai" song. Very nicely executed. Who has done it?

In some places I dont like the way Mahathi pronounces tamil words.

thanks,

Krishnan

mahen01
2nd September 2007, 09:17 AM
I dont follow arr where ever he goes like u guys. I dont do that to any mds. I only follow Tamil music and whoever give quality music I appriciate that. I did Appriciate ARR's shivaji.. infact I am the first one to trash the people who were trashing Style immediately after the release of the songs.

Likewise I appriciate HJs songs too. If you guys think only musition who can deliver good music is ARR, I dont agree with you.

Well as you asked I can touch my heart and say this.. One or 2 songs(not the whole song.. just a few lines) did remind me of some old songs.... but not definetely ARRs songs. But when I listen to ARRs songs also I get the same feelings (few lines reminds me of some old songs). So I dont want to pick on Harris. ARR fans only listen to ARR songs. So the wouldnt have a clue. So they direcely point on HJ. Only md who reminds me of ARR songs is GVP. His Kireedam songs reminded me a lot of ARR songs. One of that is close to direct lift of Poongatrile - Uyire.

Fore sure HJ has his own style and anyone could differentiate between his songs and ARR songs.

Facts
I like ARR songs
I like HJ songs
I like IR songs
I like yuwan songs
I like all the good tamil songs regardless of mds.
HJs songs doesnt reminds me of ARR songs
Both HJs and ARR songs (not all of them) reminds me of old songs.

mahen01
2nd September 2007, 10:00 AM
No one can refuse that ARR is so fond of hindi and dont have time for Tamil movies. How many Albums has he given for Tamil in 2007? Just Shivaji. Compare it with Hindi. Results speaks by itself.

So called ARR fanatics has no option other than follow him where ever he goes to listen to his music, cause he doesnt spend time for tamil movies.

mahen01
2nd September 2007, 10:10 AM
I like ARR too. But only tamil songs. In his absense I would like someone else to replace him. Hj is doing a good job. YSR is ok. His latest albums are not up to his standered. Paruthi Veeran was different but didnt appeal me.. sorry YSR fans.

I am no ones fan.. so dont put down harris if u want to bash me out. By the way.. Malikottai has some good plesent songs.. good to see new mds doing well.

A.ANAND
2nd September 2007, 12:16 PM
I like ARR too. But only tamil songs. In his absense I would like someone else to replace him. Hj is doing a good job. YSR is ok. His latest albums are not up to his standered. Paruthi Veeran was different but didnt appeal me.. sorry YSR fans.

I am no ones fan.. so dont put down harris if u want to bash me out. By the way.. Malikottai has some good plesent songs.. good to see new mds doing well.
mahen,we know u r hc hj fan,athukaga ippadi polambi thallanuma??? :lol: urupadiya enna sir solla varinnga???polichi ponnga :)

dinesh2002
2nd September 2007, 04:53 PM
Bro Mahen... r u okk?? chill !!! hahaha....

i practically understand wut ur trying to say, no one said ARR is the ONLY person who can deliver quality songs.... but on a whole, ARR is def delivering MORE than the current crops.... and wuts this ARR fans listens to ARR songs only.... created this theory by ur own imagination?? :lol: neenge enna yenge vithile thanggi pakuringala?

ok... lets not talk about ARR FANS, the scope is tooo big... lemme use my self as an example... i NEVER did said " ARR songs r the words of Goddess Saraswathi, and they r the Originals of the Originals" :rotfl: ... come on brother, EVERYONE has been inspired by some musics or tunes... but all that matters now is HOW MUCH, yes... ARR has been inspired by many MSV's songs, and if u really compare to Hj's inspiration to ARR's inspiration from OUTSIDE source... God have mercy on us with Harris :lol: ... Just kidding...

U never deteched any ARR songs in HJ songs??? :shock: now thats NEWS to us :lol: :lol: im really clueless on y u r saying this, is this becoz ur ego not to accept Harris's weakness or coz ur ears & memory power is really low :oops: .....

really... no offence, but its shocking....

u see... ARR's inspiration is really OPEN, even sometimes he will tell u where he took this song's tune & idea from... i remember reading an interview of ARR that he mention the tune of Ennavale was from and old composition and he altered it to sound more melodious & created a new mood for it.... and off late he did it with telling he credited Tere Bina - Guru was for Late Nursat Fateh ali khan.. and i know many ARRs songs simular to the olds... for instance the Thanga Pathakathil Melea = Enna Vilai Azhage.... and many like that....

now tell when did HJ ever did that ? yea... i remember he did said he liked Mayilirage - Ah Aah but never knew his meaning of LIKE was to clone it :lol:

ok... lets not disscuss about Hj's lift/copies/inspiration from ARR... im seriously sick & tired of this... 1 day u will realise..... every each & 1 of Hj's fan...

and yes, 1 brother here said we alwiz pointing out the bad sides of Hj & never apriciated his good songs.... wut the 'heaven' man!! i was 1 of the 1st to apriciated Bheema songs & got ridiculed by some ARR fans here.... :roll: Bheema's melodies number r really really good... very sweet & soothing... esp Endhan Uyire, Mudhal Mazhai & Rgasiya Kanavugal.... its been in my Winamp play list ever since it got released.... :D i like Mudhal Mazhai among all.... very easy going yet touching song....

Yuvan has impressed me with his Deepavali Album, mind blowing songs... but for such a nonsense movie.... and lately his Kannamoochi Yenada was superb.... Dharan has win the crown from all the music lovers, such an unexpected surprise for us.... wow...SIVI album is the best of current lot.... its just too good... Oh Nenje has something in it... a very special feeling... :) not sure where u will agree Sivi album is the best of current release... a refreshing songs after from the typical 'lovy dovy-masala-' songs in a Tamil album...

now... lets get back to Bheema album discusion here.... Prasanna is a female singer rite.... ??? Mudhal Mazhai has the rainy feel in the song... like drips of rain falling [the song's beat] and the tune a very breezy feel.... :D love the overall feel of the song... simply superb!!

ajaybaskar
4th September 2007, 04:06 PM
[tscii:ed2a47c29a]Harris rules!
By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 29 August , 2007, 10:30
The audio sale of ‘Chiyaan’ Vikram’s Bheema is very impressive. It has displaced Sivaji as the number one in sales and on ‘Radio Mirchi’ countdown!

This is Harris power in the audio market. Says a top music label chief: “Harris is definitely the number one music composer in Tamil cinema, basically because he takes time over his compositions and has something new in each album which catches the imagination of the listeners.”

In Bheema album, the number which has caught the masses is Rangu Rangamma…, the Kailash Kher, Vijay Yesudas and Swarnalatha which is said to be the item song in the film. What has made it popular is the drum beats in the beginning, which is awesome as a crescendo is built for the song.

The pick of the audio for Harris fans is Ragasiya Kanuvukal… and Muthal Mazhai…, both lilting melodies which may top the charts later, once the song video of the film appears on television. Harris does a lot of homework, before the final mixing. When we spoke to Vikram he says that all the songs are his favourite though Muthal Mazhai… is his pick.

What really makes Harris tick is that he does not take too many assignments at the same time. He picks and chooses his films and directors, and is very particular that he vibes with them. Remember Harris has just three films on hand at the moment- Vaaranam Aayiram, Sathyam, Dhaam Dhoom, while other music directors at any given time commits to 10 or 12 films at a time!

How can quality music evolve if you compose for 50 songs a year? Harris` policy of doing very few films at the same time being the costliest music director in Tamil has paid off in a big way!

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14518355

:lol: :lol2: Something new in each album?? please do show me :rotfl:

sify romba tamase panurange..... :lol:[/tscii:ed2a47c29a]

Idha padichuttu HJ sify officeku phone pottu ippadi ketturuppaaro?

"Sify, Ennaya vachu neenga comedy, keemedy pannaliaye?"

HJ fans, Bheema album nalla irukkunnu neenga nenacha thappu illa. Afterall fans r for that only. But dont compare him with IR or ARR. Virendar Sehwag is not in the same league of Don Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar... :D

Vaz
4th September 2007, 05:05 PM
I don't think this Vishal interview thing should be taken this seriously... Just remember what Shankar said during the Anniyan period about Harris and his music....

So the situation is such that for whatever reason HJ is the MD for Sathyam... so Vishal HAS to praise HJ... In fact when working on movie, and more so when you are working for your home banner, it is only normal to praise the people who are working in it...

I'm sure Vishal will work again with Yuvan...

viraajan
4th September 2007, 06:14 PM
I really love the way the humming is done in "Mudhal Mazhai" song. Very nicely executed. Who has done it?

In some places I dont like the way Mahathi pronounces tamil words.

thanks,

Krishnan

thats right krish. the starting humming "mehoo mehoo mehoo" is really superb and mudhal mazhai is my pick of the album.
the small hummingjust b4 the second stanza is also awesome :)

viraajan
4th September 2007, 06:16 PM

fyi he is not a new md, hez manisharma. but has done a worst job in this album :(

gaya3
5th September 2007, 09:56 PM

Yes, I too felt the same....sahana & ore naal. Esp first lines....from then it resembles some other song(s), not able to figure out.

venkiks
6th September 2007, 03:38 AM
I can't stop seeing the resemblence of RANGU RANGAMMA with RAAKAMA KAYA THATTU (dhalapathi) particularly the interludes. Also not to mention the trace of VEERA PANDI KOTTAYILE (thiruda thiruda) in the song. HJ has mixed the songs very well.

I do agree HJ gives some good music, but God knows where the originals are from. I also appreciate his insistance on good Tamil language in his songs.

All IMHO.
-Venki

viraajan
6th September 2007, 12:54 PM
I can't stop seeing the resemblence of RANGU RANGAMMA with RAAKAMA KAYA THATTU (dhalapathi) particularly the interludes. Also not to mention the trace of VEERA PANDI KOTTAYILE (thiruda thiruda) in the song. HJ has mixed the songs very well.

I do agree HJ gives some good music, but God knows where the originals are from. I also appreciate his insistance on good Tamil language in his songs.

All IMHO.
-Venki

no yaar. rangu resembles rakkamma. every one who listened to it around me said the same. but nothing to be balmed as "copied" "lifted" etc. its just inspired!! none of the today's md can forgo inspiration from IR and ARR songs especailly the former one!!!

vasanth2006
6th September 2007, 01:30 PM
Enathuyire is my pick of the album....it is pleasant....beautiful melody...

Mudhal Mazhaiye, ragasiya kanavugal are very good melodies....

Rangu rangamma....it is catchy...

Good Album...

P.S: It is very well known fact that HJ is repetitive....all of his melodies are monotonic......his tunes are reminding old songs ( ex rangu rangamma has the shades of "veerapandi kottaiyile" and the music arrangements has the shades of "rakkamma kaiyatatu".....But his songs are enjoyable....

A.ANAND
6th September 2007, 01:41 PM

Good Album...

P.S: It is very well known fact that HJ is repetitive....all of his melodies are monotonic......his tunes are reminding old songs ( ex rangu rangamma has the shades of "veerapandi kottaiyile" and the music arrangements has the shades of "rakkamma kaiyatatu".....But his songs are enjoyable....
aaga, originallukku mathippe illa innu sollunnga :lol: nalla irukku unnga rasanai!!! :lol:

viraajan
6th September 2007, 06:42 PM

Good Album...

enadhuyire is really boring yaar.

mudhal mazhai is awesome. ragasiya kanavugal needs repeated listening. now it has bcome my fav. rangu seasonal hit!!!

vasanth2006
7th September 2007, 11:06 AM

Good Album...

aaga, originallukku mathippe illa innu sollunnga :lol: nalla irukku unnga rasanai!!! :lol:

BOSS,

I didnt say that original songs has no value....Original is the Original Period. I am saying that eventhough it is copied/inspired, songs are enjoyable....thats all.....I am seeing from laymen point of view......HJ is modernised/stylish SAR....

I hope now you understand my point.....

P.S : appuram rasanai pathi sollanummna, namakku ella style of musickum pidikum sir.....so dont bother about my taste....

A.ANAND
7th September 2007, 12:24 PM

Good Album...

BOSS,

I didnt say that original songs has no value....Original is the Original Period. I am saying that eventhough it is copied/inspired, songs are enjoyable....thats all.....I am seeing from laymen point of view......HJ is modernised/stylish SAR....

P.S : appuram rasanai pathi sollanummna, namakku ella style of musickum pidikum sir.....so dont bother about my taste....
VASAN,neenga sollarathu o.k than, but ore style-la pona seekiram boradikkum!!!composing-la konjam freshness vendama???athaithan hj music-la naan konjam ethir parpathu,aana avaro naan ippaditha pannuven innu adam pidikiraru enna panna??? :lol:

Vaz
7th September 2007, 04:48 PM
Enna Anand nakkal panringala? Avaruthan (HJ) kachta pattu english band kitta irundhu, ARR kitta irundhu, IR kitta irundhu bit bit a eduthu kodukurar... neenga ennana easya monotonusa irukunu sollitinga! "Vithyaasama" vera oruthar kitta irundhu copy pannunga sonna definita ketpar! :wink:

A.ANAND
8th September 2007, 11:23 AM
Enna Anand nakkal panringala? Avaruthan (HJ) kachta pattu english band kitta irundhu, ARR kitta irundhu, IR kitta irundhu bit bit a eduthu kodukurar... neenga ennana easya monotonusa irukunu sollitinga! "Vithyaasama" vera oruthar kitta irundhu copy pannunga sonna definita ketpar! :wink:

vaz,athukkuthan avarai 'modern deva'innu sollaranngalo :lol: avarudaiya [hj]vazhnall sathanai[life time achivement :D

vasanth2006
8th September 2007, 06:55 PM

Good Album...

BOSS,

VASAN,neenga sollarathu o.k than, but ore style-la pona seekiram boradikkum!!!composing-la konjam freshness vendama???athaithan hj music-la naan konjam ethir parpathu,aana avaro naan ippaditha pannuven innu adam pidikiraru enna panna??? :lol:

:exactly:

athanalathan avarai stylish S.A.Rajkumarnnu sonnen.....ore mathiriyana melodies...that is the greatest weakness point of HJ.

viraajan
8th September 2007, 06:59 PM

Good Album...

BOSS,

athanalathan avarai stylish S.A.Rajkumarnnu sonnen.....ore mathiriyana melodies...that is the greatest weakness point of HJ.

aiyo...aiyo... ore kustamappa...chi sorry kastamappa... :)

A.ANAND
8th September 2007, 09:43 PM

Good Album...

BOSS,

avaru[hj]romba mtv,'v 'channel english songs kepparu pola!athanala than romba,tamil vasanai vida western vasainai veesuthu.intha visayathila yuvan is far better than harris[manam thirathu sollaren]yuvan's latest melody 'yaaro'song frm. chennai28 simply superb :2thumbsup: another song 'arabu naade'frm.thottal pu malarum movie [my fav.yuvan song] beatifull melody!!munnavida ysr music-la nalla munnetram theriyuthu.hatts off to yuvan :clap:

viraajan
9th September 2007, 01:43 PM

a BIG NO!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

"Thavarugalale thodugira neeyum AZHUGIYA mirugam" she sings.

which actually means, "Rotten, decayed Vikram"....:rotfl: :lol:

Should she be not thrown of TFM????????????

viraajan
9th September 2007, 02:00 PM
serupala adichu thurathanum.
Who should be driven out ? The singers or the music directors or the producers or the listeners like us ?

mahen01
10th September 2007, 02:17 PM
Singers who kills the beautiful lyrics viraajan.
few more maaadu shree lines from Ragasiya kanavukal.

marubati orumurai "thiranthene" (ethai thirantha?)
viral "thada" "thuruvam" sivanthane
ilatha varthaikum "pudikindra" artham nee
solatha "ithamengum" *sudikindra* muthum nee

Ragaasya ganavugal jal jal
en "thimaigalai" kaluvuthu shol shol
*ela-maiyil ella-mayil jil jil
en *hiru-thaayam naluvuthu *cel cel

"e-na-thi-ru-vi-nil kasa-kira-nela-vu-ne-meyea" (ENNA ELAVO THERIYALA) padarvaye
nerunguvath ale no-rungividathu *erubathu varudam
thavaru kallale thodu kiraiyo alugiya mirugum

Oru ilavum vilangala.. Ivangala elam serupala adichu thorathama vera enna pana mudiyum?

selvakumar
10th September 2007, 02:57 PM
mahen,
I agree that MS is bad in her accent. But your comment is too harsh and I don't think she deserves it :oops:

mahen01
10th September 2007, 04:09 PM
Selvakumar..I realy feel Madhu shree must be kicked off from tfm. Madhu shree almost spoilt the song. She sang excatly what i wrote there.. there is no exaduration.
But thank god.. Hariharan's sweet voice and the beautiful music saved the song.

viraajan
10th September 2007, 07:25 PM
Singers who kills the beautiful lyrics viraajan.
few more maaadu shree lines from Ragasiya kanavukal.

marubati orumurai "thiranthene" (ethai thirantha?)
viral "thada" "thuruvam" sivanthane
ilatha varthaikum "pudikindra" artham nee
solatha "ithamengum" *sudikindra* muthum nee

Ragaasya ganavugal jal jal
en "thimaigalai" kaluvuthu shol shol
*ela-maiyil ella-mayil jil jil
en *hiru-thaayam naluvuthu *cel cel

"e-na-thi-ru-vi-nil kasa-kira-nela-vu-ne-meyea" (ENNA ELAVO THERIYALA) padarvaye
nerunguvath ale no-rungividathu *erubathu varudam
thavaru kallale thodu kiraiyo alugiya mirugum

Oru ilavum vilangala.. Ivangala elam serupala adichu thorathama vera enna pana mudiyum?

adhaye than naanum solluren. seruppala adichu thoratha vendiyadhu ivangala illa. MDs who call her to sing the song as if no one can in TN sings well. Its true that we should curse MDs.

why donnt they use Chithra, sujatha, shreya koshal (who is far far far better than ms, sadhana), madhumitha, harini, mahathi, madhangi etc...

sorry if am too harsh !!!!

viraajan
10th September 2007, 07:27 PM
Selvakumar..I realy feel Madhu shree must be kicked off from tfm. Madhu shree almost spoilt the song. She sang excatly what i wrote there.. there is no exaduration.
But thank god.. Hariharan's sweet voice and the beautiful music saved the song.

u r exactly right mahen. i have felt whatever u hv written.

i just thot how it would hav been if the male voice had been rendered by udit narayanan. super combo!!! :rotfl:

selvakumar
10th September 2007, 07:32 PM

adhaye than naanum solluren. seruppala adichu thoratha vendiyadhu ivangala illa. MDs who call her to sing the song as if no one can in TN sings well. Its true that we should curse MDs.

why donnt they use Chithra, sujatha, shreya koshal (who is far far far better than ms, sadhana), madhumitha, harini, mahathi, madhangi etc...

sorry if am too harsh !!!![/quote]

I really don't understand why you people so harsh on her. :x I hate her accent. That doesn't mean she has to beaten with :x . Tamil ah thappa paadurathukku ivvalavu periya thandanaya. :shock: It depends on the generation. Certainly people who belong to MSV period would have felt the same way in the later generation when the singers added enough sounds to portray SEX moods etc. You can't blame them for this. Now, you people are behind MS and the respective MDs. :x
It would be better if people ignore her songs if they don't sound good. Automatically the related things will come down.
thamizh theriyama paadurathu avvlavu periya thappa :x :hammer:

viraajan
10th September 2007, 07:42 PM

sorry if am too harsh !!!!

I really don't understand why you people so harsh on her. :x I hate her accent. That doesn't mean she has to beaten with :x . Tamil ah thappa paadurathukku ivvalavu periya thandanaya. :shock: It depends on the generation. Certainly people who belong to MSV period would have felt the same way in the later generation when the singers added enough sounds to portray SEX moods etc. You can't blame them for this. Now, you people are behind MS and the respective MDs. :x
It would be better if people ignore her songs if they don't sound good. Automatically the related things will come down.
thamizh theriyama paadurathu avvlavu periya thappa :x :hammer:[/quote]

a big YES!!!!

selvakumar
10th September 2007, 07:46 PM
a big YES!!!!
I think people from Sangam Ages can do this to ALL OF US since we have forgotten thamizh :lol:
IMO, it is too harsh on her 8-)

viraajan
10th September 2007, 07:50 PM
a big YES!!!!
I think people from Sangam Ages can do this to ALL OF US since we have forgotten thamizh :lol:
IMO, it is too harsh on her 8-)

we dont want our tamil to be forgotten thats why we hate singers who spoil our language. :lol2:

A.ANAND
10th September 2007, 08:25 PM
pavam,intha seruppu!!!padatha paadupaduthu :lol: tamil theriyama padaravnngala ippadi seuppala adikkanum innu sollarinngale,appadi patta TN-la ulla mukkal vaasi makkala seruppal adippinggala sir!!tamil nadu-la irunthu konndu,tamil-la pesa,'taminglish culture'ikku enna sollarinnga???sun music channel-la vara female v.j's vida va madhu sree ucharippu mosam???poi muthalla sun tv female v.j'sa seruppala adichi thiruthunnga!!!apparama madhu sri patti pesalam!!!

mahen01
11th September 2007, 01:18 PM
Virajan.. lol.. It really would have been a super combo if Udit join madhu for that song..lol

Selvakumar we are not asking singers to sing in Ilakana thamizl. 100% sinna pilai kooda ilama padanum num nanga ethir parkala. Atleast paduratha konjam vilangura mathiri padunga nu than kekurom. But I really feel all the singers who sing tamil songs should learn tamil and must be able to understand the lyrics.

You are right virajan There are lot of talented singers in TN. Mds shouldnt use northies who kills tamil.

viraajan
12th September 2007, 08:08 PM
pavam,intha seruppu!!!padatha paadupaduthu :lol: tamil theriyama padaravnngala ippadi seuppala adikkanum innu sollarinngale,appadi patta TN-la ulla mukkal vaasi makkala seruppal adippinggala sir!!tamil nadu-la irunthu konndu,tamil-la pesa,'taminglish culture'ikku enna sollarinnga???sun music channel-la vara female v.j's vida va madhu sree ucharippu mosam???poi muthalla sun tv female v.j'sa seruppala adichi thiruthunnga!!!apparama madhu sri patti pesalam!!!

anand,

english la pesaradhu avanga thozhil. adhanal appadithan pesi aganum. aana, movie ku paada varumbodhu, tamizh ozhunga theriyanum. adha than nan solla try pannaren.

TN la ulla mukkal vasi pera yedhukku adikkanum? ellarum madhushri madiri "enakkum paada thriyum"nu sollikitta irukkanga???

enna porutha varaikum, MS mela thappe illa.

(Vadivel style) MDs than Mumbai ku phone pottu "MS, freeya irundha vaa ma. inga oru pattu sikki irukku. konjam kola pannitu po" nu solluranga. :rotfl:
avangala than nan adikkanum nu sollaradhu,

music channel VJs aiyum than seurppala adikkanum!!! nan illa nu solla matten... (but i dont watch it mostly)