PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Guy...is that a problem for women?

unhappyboy
28th July 2007, 07:21 PM
Do avg. looking women feel uncomfortable going out with handsome men? Many times, women say they feel insecure about their looks, and that they'll look even more 'ordinary' if the guy beside them looks stunning. Hence, they wish to settle for 'less.':?

I fail to understand the logic in this. First of all, shouldn't they be flattered that handsome men are willing to date them? Second, let's assume the relationship gets serious...do they really want to spend the rest of their lives with these men, knowing very well that better men were available?:)

Wouldn't that cause a great deal of regret and sorrow later in life?

LET'S HEAR WHAT WOMEN HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

Shakthiprabha.
28th July 2007, 08:07 PM
I am very sure, the other way around is VERY VERY TRUE.

Men get very insecure to DATE / MARRY / GET SERIOUS with good-looking or above average looking girls.

I think if the looks are NOT COMPATIBLE otherway around is also true (women getting insecure)

very rarely we find, equally good looking couples. So, its a serious psychological problem, MOST COUPLES go through.

Even otherwise, WHATS HANDSOME TO ME may NOT BE HANDSOME TO U

whats BEAUTIFUL TO ME, may NOT BE BEAUTIFUL TO U.

So, what are we talking about?

Kreedam
28th July 2007, 09:02 PM
datinge thapu mudhala idhula handsome veraya :?

pavalamani pragasam
28th July 2007, 09:13 PM
unhappyboy really has a lot of very funny ideas in his head about such matters! :lol:

chevy
28th July 2007, 09:40 PM
ha ha ha...... that's all that comes outta my mouth.. lolzz..

skanthan
29th July 2007, 07:32 AM
This "Unhappy Boy" is really something. :|

littlemaster1982
29th July 2007, 07:28 PM
I am very sure, the other way around is VERY VERY TRUE.

Men get very insecure to DATE / MARRY / GET SERIOUS with good-looking or above average looking girls.

I agree with this :|

Vivek4life
29th July 2007, 07:35 PM
Do avg. looking women feel uncomfortable going out with handsome men? Many times, women say they feel insecure about their looks, and that they'll look even more 'ordinary' if the guy beside them looks stunning. Hence, they wish to settle for 'less.':?

I fail to understand the logic in this. First of all, shouldn't they be flattered that handsome men are willing to date them? Second, let's assume the relationship gets serious...do they really want to spend the rest of their lives with these men, knowing very well that better men were available?:)

VERY VERY TRUE :grin:

chevy
29th July 2007, 08:27 PM

VERY VERY TRUE :grin: Well.. i'd love to write pages on this .. But if speech ( or written expression ) is silver .. silence is golden.. lolz.. Not at all true..

Vivek4life
29th July 2007, 08:48 PM

VERY VERY TRUE :grin: Well.. i'd love to write pages on this .. But if speech ( or written expression ) is silver .. silence is golden.. lolz.. Not at all true.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer. Muhammad Ali

chevy
29th July 2007, 08:49 PM

VERY VERY TRUE :grin: Well.. i'd love to write pages on this .. But if speech ( or written expression ) is silver .. silence is golden.. lolz.. Not at all true.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer. Muhammad Ali Welcome to the hub vivek....

P_R
30th July 2007, 12:26 PM
CHANDLER: (STARING AT A WOMAN ACROSS THE ROOM) Ross, ten o'clock.
ROSS: Is it? Feels like two.
CHANDLER: No, ten o'clock.
ROSS: What?
CHANDLER: (SIGHS AND GESTURES TO EXPLAIN) There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock!
ROSS: Oh. Hel-lo!
CHANDLER: She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!
MONICA: Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.)
CHANDLER: Oh yeah, and what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'
RACHEL: Oh, c'mon. She's a person, you can do it!
CHANDLER: Oh please, could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here.
ROSS: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
CHANDLER: Thank you, buddy.
PHOEBE: Oh, oh, but y'know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys
:rotfl:

Raikkonen
30th July 2007, 12:32 PM
My girlfriend has said to me couple of times that she has no problems going out with me :rotfl:

Braandan
30th July 2007, 12:49 PM
If the person whom you are dating is a really "loved one" then you would not care whether he or she is good looking. Going out with a "good looking" partner is just a show-off just an ego-trip, not real love or friendship in it. If the person is one who you love then it does not matter whether he or she looks good or not!!

Madh@va
31st July 2007, 02:20 PM
If the person whom you are dating is a really "loved one" then you would not care whether he or she is good looking. Going out with a "good looking" partner is just a show-off just an ego-trip, not real love or friendship in it. If the person is one who you love then it does not matter whether he or she looks good or not!!

I agree with Braandan. I wish to add that looks may play a part in the prestages of dating. However, once you start to get to know the person, looks would definitely take a backseat.

crazy
31st July 2007, 02:34 PM
unhappyboy really has a lot of very funny ideas in his head about such matters! :lol:

:exactly:

Raghu
1st August 2007, 08:30 PM
shouldn't this be in the 'Joke of the day section'??

:confused2:

skanthan
2nd August 2007, 10:24 AM
shouldn't this be in the 'Joke of the day section'??

:confused2:

:lol: :lol2: :rotfl2:

Too late! "Unhappyboy" is already a "Joke of the day section"! :lol:

Jai Karunamayi!

mr_karthik
3rd August 2007, 02:29 PM
Even otherwise, WHATS HANDSOME TO ME may NOT BE HANDSOME TO U

whats BEAUTIFUL TO ME, may NOT BE BEAUTIFUL TO U.

VeryTRUE...

From the very beginning of my age (may be 10), I always like FAT girls / ladies (whom most of the men dont like).

Thatswhy I never cared about the 'skeleton' figures of Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss India, Miss 'this', Miss 'that'... etc.

For me, FAT ladies / girls are real beauty.

Lambretta
4th August 2007, 05:55 PM
From the very beginning of my age (may be 10), I always like FAT girls / ladies (whom most of the men dont like).
Thatswhy I never cared about the 'skeleton' figures of Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss India, Miss 'this', Miss 'that'... etc.
Uh, u mean BUXOM, rite? :? :confused2:

chevy
8th September 2007, 01:26 PM
Uh, u mean BUXOM, rite? :? :confused2: i understand ur conbusan lamby anna.. and heyy u kno wat.. there's this person in nungambakkam near hotel ranjith .. who got a collection of antique cars..i got to their opposite buildin for classes.. n i ve seem those old stuff. .do u kno them ? ?

Lambretta
8th September 2007, 09:45 PM
i understand ur conbusan lamby anna.. and heyy u kno wat.. there's this person in nungambakkam near hotel ranjith .. who got a collection of antique cars..i got to their opposite buildin for classes.. n i ve seem those old stuff. .do u kno them ? ?
Ohh......appo konja naal munnadiye sollirkanum! :(
I jus got back from chennai y'day......was there for 2 days....nope I dont know them but wud've tried checking out.....had passed by nungambakkam a coupla times!