PDA

View Full Version : Gandhi My Father

Bala8749
1st August 2007, 08:04 AM
Anyone know when is this movie releasing? From what i have heard so far it looks like a great movie.... Any inputs from other hubbers who are awaiting this movie?

sahana6
7th August 2007, 06:27 AM
movie relased on august 3rd and i belive was produced by anil kapoor so far from what i heard it was a good historical movie

Nerd
9th August 2007, 12:40 AM
Some websites/magazines were predicting long back that this will be India's entry to the oscars next year. Even before the release of the movie that is. Rediff has given 3 stars, looks like a decent watch :P

Nakeeran
9th August 2007, 08:44 AM
the movie is being well recd. in Mumbai.

Wholesome praise frm all quarters.

FIrst movie for AK as a producer I believe.

Anything about Gandhiji is a hit even today !

padmanabha
10th December 2007, 08:27 PM
[tscii:86bf47e7ab]
Anil Kapoor came to Thiruvananthapuram in connection of the screening of his film “Gandhi my Father”. The film dwelled deep into the relationship between the Gandhi and his son Harilal Gandhi. It is a metaphor of an Indian family. It is not only the story about the father and the son but also about Kasturba who is torn between them. Gandhi a role model for others to emulate could not save his own son. The theme is contemporary. His failure on the personal front is not a yard stick to judge his greatness.
[/tscii:86bf47e7ab]