PDA

View Full Version : Plagiarism in bollywood: shameful, real shameful

scotish_tamil
10th August 2007, 03:25 PM
Plagiarism in bollwood is nothing new. Right from the olden days to the current genre of Omkara, plagiarised themes have been the norm of bollywood. But the alarming thing about the new genre is the amount of plagiarised materiel that is being exposed to the public through the screen. The recent blockbuster "partner" is direct scene to scene lift of Hitch. "SCENE TO SCENE" I would like to yell out loud . The result... producers of hitch have sued bollywood for a tune of 120 crs.

http://www.behindwoods.com/bollywood/hindi-movies-news/aug-07-01/09-08-07-partner.html

Would it get any shameful than that? I think not.

My problem with it is the addition of "indian" tag to bollywood films. Why does bollywood has to carry the indian banner. The name bollywood in itself is shameful and to top it off... the plagirised themes dosint help either.

MOd mods mods... this is a very very serious issue and it problems have risen over the head now. IT HAS GOT TO BE ADDRESSED. It cannot be brushed under the carpet anymore.

VENKIRAJA
9th September 2008, 12:11 PM
Exactly.
God Tussi Great Ho-Bruce Almighty
Augli aur Pagli-My Sassy Girl-Korean emade into english remade into Hindi :banghead:
Heard even Fight club(same name) and Usual Suspects(Chocolate :X ) were remade!ithu enga pOi mudiyumO therlayedA sAmi!