PDA

View Full Version : YSR's New Albums

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

vasanth2006
23rd June 2006, 01:03 PM
it is the remake of kannada film yogi.

Is it JYOGI.. or Yogi ! :?

i am not sure on the name of the film. i read like "yogi " in tamil daily. :)

vasanth2006
23rd June 2006, 01:12 PM
Guys,

there is songs countdown in TFM page. many of them did'nt know this. go and vote for your favorite song for every week.
(i also known this countdown recently)
here is the link.

http://www.mayyam.com/hub/charts.php?action=all_list

vasanth2006
29th June 2006, 05:59 PM
Guys,

The Complete Soundtrack of Pattiyal (Both BGM and songs) is available in tamilnapster site. it's an amazing BGM score. dont miss it.Enjoy...... (BGMnna ippadithan irukkanum appadinkara mathiri irukku. fast pace or romance or sad for any feelings, Yuvan did the great job.Masterpiece.)

Then what is Vishnu's next movie?
there are lot of confused news about vishnu's next movie.
is he directing surya or ajith or simbu?
production is mohan natarajan or bala's B studios?
What about his committment to gemini productions?
:roll: :roll:

MADDY
29th June 2006, 06:44 PM
it is the remake of kannada film yogi.

Is it JYOGI.. or Yogi ! :?

Jogi was a huge hit musically in kannada........the movie also was as big a hit for kannada like chandramukhi for tamil.....Guru kiran, MD for the kannada movie had composed some remarkable songs for the movie, hope YSR also does the same......it is a good oppurtunity for YSR....... :D

MrJudge
29th June 2006, 07:13 PM
Guys,

The Complete Soundtrack of Pattiyal (Both BGM and songs) is available in tamilnapster site. it's an amazing BGM score. dont miss it.Enjoy...... (BGMnna ippadithan irukkanum appadinkara mathiri irukku. fast pace or romance or sad for any feelings, Yuvan did the great job.Masterpiece.)

Then what is Vishnu's next movie?
there are lot of confused news about vishnu's next movie.
is he directing surya or ajith or simbu?
production is mohan natarajan or bala's B studios?
What about his committment to gemini productions?
:roll: :roll:

Is the soundtrack of Pattiayal out? anyone knows?

Vishnu is directing Surya for Bala's B studios, titled "Sarvam". This is the latest confirmed news I heard from my friend. Next he is doing a film for Saran's production house.

selvakumar
29th June 2006, 07:17 PM
Jogi was a huge hit musically in kannada........the movie also was as big a hit for kannada like chandramukhi for tamil.....Guru kiran, MD for the kannada movie had composed some remarkable songs for the movie, hope YSR also does the same......it is a good oppurtunity for YSR....... :D

Thanks for the info Maddy ! I think it is the movie in which the hero looks like Anniyan Vikram with long sword in hand :? Right ? :)
Nice to hear about its success. I have heard one song:

"Jogi..jogi..jogi.." something like that.. Catchyone.. Haven't heard others !

vasanth2006
29th June 2006, 07:36 PM
Is the soundtrack of Pattiayal out? anyone knows?

Vishnu is directing Surya for Bala's B studios, titled "Sarvam". This is the latest confirmed news I heard from my friend. Next he is doing a film for Saran's production house.

judge Thanks for the info.

Do you asking about soundtrack CD?
if so then i dont know about the pattiyal soundtrack cd release.

But It is Available in the TamilNapster site as MP3 format. i hope that u know that site. (anyway site is www.tamilnapster.com You have to free register for download.)

MrJudge
29th June 2006, 07:47 PM
judge Thanks for the info.

Do you asking about soundtrack CD?
if so then i dont know about the pattiyal soundtrack cd release.

No problem dude.

Looks like tamilnapster admin has ripped the tracks off from VCD/DVD.

hariprasadb23
29th June 2006, 09:50 PM
one more movie for yuvan
jayam ravi and bhavana dir by ezhil producred by lingusamy

Sanjeevi
29th June 2006, 10:10 PM
A new pair- Jayam Ravi & Bhavana!

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 29 June , 2006, 09:31

Jayam Ravi and Bhavana are being paired for the first time by director Ezhil in a film to be produced by director Lingusamy who turns producer with this film.
The shooting of this untitled film will start in the first week of July in Chennai. Now Lingu has also joined the bandwagon of directors like Bala, Saran, Cheran among others to be a producer. Ezhil is the director who has given us that Vijay super hit film Thullatha Manavum Thullum and Ajit films Poovellam Un Vaasam and Raja.

Ezhil is a good story teller and Lingu was impressed by the script that he immediately agreed to turn producer. It is a love story set in the backdrop of a village and family. Yuvan will be the music director.

Jayam Ravi is all excited about the film as it is sure to suit his image and his pairing with Bhavana the fastest rising heroine in Kollywood is the highlight.

Hulkster
30th June 2006, 06:06 AM
Ezhil was another one of those directors who loves family sentiments and the lalala chorus of SA Rajkumar...Poovellam Un Vaasam had very good songs by Vidyasagar. Lets hope Ezhil inspires Yuvan to score some perfect melodies since this is a village backdrop.

hariprasadb23
30th June 2006, 05:44 PM
one more movie onthe block

thottal poo malarum p vasu son is hero dir. by p.vasu

vasanth2006
30th June 2006, 06:12 PM
one more movie onthe block

thottal poo malarum p vasu son is hero dir. by p.vasu

ayyooo :banghead: :cry:

varra ella padathayum othukitta????

yuvan fails to select the appropriate movie.

ezhil padam (jayam ravi, bhavana) ok.

jogi ok. (raju sundaram, dhanush) ok.

P.Vasu padam thevaiyya????

yuvan should avoid the retired directors films.

i wish it should not happen. (same like movie "sweet")

songs released. but films yet to release.

1)Vallavan --- BGM pending

2)KD --- BGM pending

(Leave agaram, ullam. they wont release)

songs yet to release

both songs and BGM pending.

1) paruthi veeran

2) satham podathey

3) Thimiru

4) Jogi

5) Ezhil Film

6) Vizhnu's new film

7) selva's telugu film

ivvalo vachukkittu P.Vasu padam thevaiya?

Yuvan reject pannina padangal (because of his marriage)

1) gajini

2) thotti jeya

Poor Yuvan. bad selection of movies.
He should work with young directors like AR.murugadoss, saran,jeeva.

MrJudge
30th June 2006, 06:37 PM
P.Vasu movie-a? :(

Hulkster
30th June 2006, 06:39 PM
Who knows...if Vasu can inspire IR to create music like in mannan and chinna thambi..there is a chance Yuvan can create some exceptional music for this film..:D

MrJudge
30th June 2006, 06:50 PM
Who knows...if Vasu can inspire IR to create music like in mannan and chinna thambi..there is a chance Yuvan can create some exceptional music for this film..:D

Yuvan should not work with directors like KSR/PVasu etc. His style will not suit for these guys. P.Vasu would have been very much interested to have YSR for this project, because his son is the hero(!). So he wants to bring more youngsters to the theaters by having YSR.

Hulkster
30th June 2006, 06:58 PM
Or maybe he was just aiming for the current hip MD...Well if he can provide both mass and hip hop songs and also at the same time genre classified songs then i dunt see why he can't. It really depends on the story..if the story has some scope to perform then maybe Yuvan can prove his mettle once again.

MrJudge
30th June 2006, 07:32 PM
Or maybe he was just aiming for the current hip MD...Well if he can provide both mass and hip hop songs and also at the same time genre classified songs then i dunt see why he can't. It really depends on the story..if the story has some scope to perform then maybe Yuvan can prove his mettle once again.

Is PVasu capable of coming with something new and fresh ideas? I don't think so. He is a long-gone case, from his movies only mannan stands out, rest are just below-average stuff. He even tried his luck with PrabhuDeva for "love birds"(?) earlier but didn't click.

anyway is this really confirmed news?

ramky
4th July 2006, 12:20 PM
YSR's music in Pattiyal is nice. esp "Namma kaatule" is a racy beat interspersed alternately with music & silence, like a metronomic beat ! :thumbsup:

rashid2raj
4th July 2006, 03:14 PM
Looks like Yuvan had regret singing oru naalil :? In telugu version, "Dhoolpet" karthik sings the song oru naalil.. hmm.. Maybe he heard all those criticism blamed on his voice... Whatever..

By the way, i liked Yuvans untrained voice better than karthik's for oru naalil song..

selvakumar
6th July 2006, 01:00 PM
Ajit in and as ?Aalvar?! By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 06 July , 2006, 12:28

Ajit?s new film for producer Mohan Natarajan has been titled Aalvar. This film will be directed by debutant Sella who was an assistant to S.J.Suryah.

Says Mohan Natarajan: ?Aalvar will start in the first week of August and the film has tremendous title value and Ajit fans are sure going to lap it up. Asin will be the heroine?. The buzz is that Yuvan Shankar Raja is the front runner to provide music for the film. Remember that Ajit-Yuvan combination had a hit in Dheena.

The tagline of the film will ?One who knows no fear? and Aalvar will be an action packed family entertainer for the masses.

Renault
7th July 2006, 07:23 AM
big news guys.. Ajith Kumar is certainly moving in the right direction with regards to music in his film goes..

I always thought that music was a big let-down in his films, exception Ji, which didn't do well commercially thought it had few good songs.

Aalvar could be Yuvan's big star film now along with Suriya's Sarvam to be directed by Vishnuvardhan. If Selvaraghavan finishes his telugu flick on time, then we might have three big star movies with Yuvan's music as Selva has openly come out that his next tamil flick will have Vijay as the hero.

MrJudge
8th July 2006, 11:58 AM
"Thimiru" trailer is coming on the sat tvs now. When will the album be released?

MrJudge
8th July 2006, 12:11 PM
Ajith gets ready
IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 07, 2006]

Good news for Ajith fans. After Tirupathi, the actor is all set to commence his next venture.

Interestingly this time, he has teamed up with a debutant Chella, which is being produced by Mohan Natarajan.

Chella, a one-time associate of director S J Suryah, is a friend of Ajith since Vaali happened.

The movie has been tentatively titled Aalwar. Supposedly an action-packed entertainer, plans are on to commence the shooting for the movie early next month.

After God Father, Asin teams up with Ajith once again for this movie. Yuvan Shankar Raja would be scoring music for the film.

vijayr
9th July 2006, 12:36 AM
Latest tidbit from Kumudam says that YSR is recording his first song in ARR's new studio(for which he had been invited by ARR long time back) and that song is going to be part of a film produced by SPB. The name of the film wasnt mentioned.

Renault
9th July 2006, 12:28 PM
Seems like Yuvan has got the right mix of films in his pipeline..

big star films
-------------------
Ajith - Aalwar
Suriya - Sarvam (Vishnuvardhan)
Vijay - Supposed Selvaraghavan movie.

Upcoming star films
-------------------
Simbu - Vallavan
Dhanush - Thirudan Police (Arvind Krishna debut directorial)

Miscellaneous
----------------
Paruthiveeran - Kaarthi (Amir)
KD - Ravi Krishna
Thottal Poo Maarum - P.Vasu

Sanjeevi
9th July 2006, 01:26 PM
Renault How did you miss "Satham Podathey", IMO it will rock :D.

villan007
9th July 2006, 01:53 PM
After Dheena , YSR is roped in for Ajith's movie.... Gonna rock :D

vasanth2006
9th July 2006, 05:41 PM
Ajith - Aalwar

official announcement is happened?

Vijay - Supposed Selvaraghavan movie.

after the official announcement only, we can conclude. up to that i wont believe this film. i know about vijay. he will hear n number of stories, then finally he will choose to do the remake.

Suriya - Sarvam (Vishnuvardhan)

i heared that in between surya is going to act in another film.
so we have to wait.

Dhanush - Thirudan Police (Arvind Krishna debut directorial)

is this still alive? i thought it is dropped. dhanush is busy with thiruvilayadal, then jogi. what is the status of this film?

renault u missed thimiru, jogi in ur list. (sanjeevi already metioned "satham podathey").

vasanth2006
9th July 2006, 06:05 PM
Next Audio release would be THIMIRU. i seen trailors.
this music would be commercial only. i think same like sandakozhi.
so i wont expect much from this album.

i am expecting "satham podathey" and "paruthi veeran".

both vasanth and ameer has the good musical taste.

currently i am binded with vallvan. loosu penne and vallava ennai are mesmerising me. yammadi is enthuciastic kuttu. totally Vallavan is Rocking.... :D

Vallavan audio is already hit by the repeated airing of FM Radios. Vallvan songs are very popular among youths and college guys.

rashid2raj
9th July 2006, 08:47 PM
Next Audio release would be THIMIRU. i seen trailors.
this music would be commercial only. i think same like sandakozhi.
so i wont expect much from this album.

i am expecting "satham podathey" and "paruthi veeran".

both vasanth and ameer has the good musical taste.

currently i am binded with vallvan. loosu penne and vallava ennai are mesmerising me. yammadi is enthuciastic kuttu. totally Vallavan is Rocking.... :D

Vallavan audio is already hit by the repeated airing of FM Radios. Vallvan songs are very popular among youths and college guys.

YAA,.. vallavan is definetely rockin..

hariprasadb23
10th July 2006, 06:51 PM
very good projects on the line
hope alwar,sarvam,vijay -selva starts since yuvan has left out thotti jeya, ghajini

he guys where did u see trailor of thimiru please post the site

vasanth2006
10th July 2006, 07:34 PM
hariprasad,

Sun tv is telecasting the new trailors at 11:00 PM. in that trailor program, i seen thimiru. i dont know about the web sites.

hariprasadb23
10th July 2006, 10:01 PM
thank u vasanth
i will today music for the trailor

vigneshram
11th July 2006, 09:25 AM
The unconventional music Yuvan had used in Pudhupettai's Climax fight sequence is my personal favourite and it keeps ringing in my ears.
Yesterday, my friend called and said that he heard the same bit of music played in landmark and he asked the staff and found that it's "Crazy frog" album.
Is it true, can anyone confirm? IF true, its a great let down by Yuvan.

MrJudge
12th July 2006, 07:34 PM
Sometime back people were discussing about Ezhil working with Yuvan. Is Yuvan doing music for this film also?

-------------------------------------------------------------

It's Deepavali for Lingusamy
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, July 12, 2006]

Director Lingusamy, who turns a producer with a movie being directed by Ezhil, has titled his maiden production venture as Deepavali. Meanwhile his directorial venture Bheema starring Vikram and Trisha is heading for a Deepavali release.

Deepavali stars Jeyam Ravi and Bhavana in the lead roles. Ezhil, who directed movies like Penin Manadhai Thottu, Thulladha Manamum Thullum and Raja, is hopeful of rendering a hit with Deepavali, since his recent movies had taken a drubbing at the box office.

The shooting of this film is expected to start soon.

Ezhil is giving final touches to the script and is all geared up to commence the shooting.

Titled Deepavali, expectations are that the movie would be a cracking mix of action and romance.

popeye11
12th July 2006, 08:59 PM
This is the same film that Ezhil as dirctor and Lingusamy as produced. The untitled film earlier is DEEPAVALI now.

popeye11
12th July 2006, 09:01 PM
Sorry abt the typo..
here we go!
This is the same film with Ezhil as dirctor and Lingusamy as producer. The untitled film earlier is DEEPAVALI now

popeye11
13th July 2006, 07:23 PM
One more Yuvan to U1

Thamiraparani - Vishal - Hari

Vishal's Thamiraparani to be directed by Hari will go to floors on 14 July at a grand function to be held at Vijaya Gardens in Chennai. Big names like K Balachander, Tamil Film Producers Council president Rama Narayanan and AVM Saravanan are expected to take part in the function.

With Hari wielding the megaphone, Thamiraparani has musical score by Yuvan Shankar Raja and cinematography by Priyan.

Hari brings together Prabhu and Nadhiya after almost two decades with the film. Nadhiya, who is choosy about her films after M Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi was impressed with her role and immediately gave a go ahead to act after listening the script from Hari.

Vijayakumar, Nasser and Nizhalgal Ravi are also in the cast.

An action-packed entertainer, Hari is introducing a new face from Kerala for the film.

Thamiraparani is being produced by the famed production house - Vijaya Production, which was started by Nagi Reddy almost a six decades ago.

MrJudge
13th July 2006, 10:22 PM
popeye11:

Thanks for the news dude. It is interesting to see that cinemotographer Priyan is working in vallavan, thimiru and in thamiraparani too. Hope he comes out with brilliant picturisation of songs.

MrJudge
14th July 2006, 03:04 PM
Hari film launched!
By Moviebuzz | Friday, 14 July , 2006, 14:57
Vijaya productions of the late B. Nagi Reddy was one time one of the biggest banners down south.

Now after many years the banner has been revived today (July 14th) at Vijay Gardens with the launch of their new film Thamirabharani.

This Hari directed film has Vishal in the lead along with Prabhu, Nadiya Moidu and a new girl from Kerala, a look alike of Nayantara. The film has music by Yuvan Shankar Raja and camera by Priyan.

The Superstar Rajnikanth along with his Guru K.Balachandar dropped in to wish Hari and the unit all the best. Thamirabharani is one of the hottest film in the trade and all areas have been sold out.

MrJudge
14th July 2006, 03:05 PM
[tscii:af65f1d5b3]`Deepavali` launched!
By Moviebuzz | Friday, 14 July , 2006, 10:19
Deepavali launched! The Jayam Ravi-Bhavana starrer Deepavali was launched on July 13 at the Green Park hotel in Chennai along with a press conference. Director Lingusamy, his brother Subhash Chandrabose along with the rest of the unit with lead actors were present at the function.

Said Lingusamy: “After I heard the script from my friend Ezhil I decided to produce the film. Ezhil will be directing Deepavali and it is sure to appeal to family audience as proved by his earlier films”. Lingu and Bose are producing the film under the banner of ‘Thirupathi Brothers’.

Says Ezhil: “Let me tell you that the story of Deepavali is straight from my heart. After narrating the story to many producers it was Lingu who immediately said OK to the project”. Jayam Ravi and dad ‘Editor’ Mohan were mighty pleased with the script. Said Mohan: “I am confident that the film will be a super hit”.

Bhavana looked simple in a crushed cotton kurta and was all smiles and says: “I think that my stars are good as exciting scripts are coming my way”.

Deepavali has music by YuvanShankar Raja, action by Kanal Kannan and camera by Arthur Wilson. It looks like a neat family entertainer that will be ready by the end of this year. [/tscii:af65f1d5b3]

vasanth2006
15th July 2006, 11:15 AM
HJ interview came in this week AV.

in that he praises yuvan like ( i am not sure about the exact words. so if i make any mistake, then point out)

"ippa irukkura young mdla yuvan pinnukirar. avaroda taste romba pudhusavum vidhiyasamavum irukku. padathukku padam vidiyasam katturar. roma nalla merukeri varrar. vazhthukkal yuvan" :clap: :clap: :clap:

i also missed one sentence in praising yuvan.

yuvan has to go long way.

MrJudge
15th July 2006, 11:38 AM
Vasanth:

Yes, even on the cover "pinnugirar yuvan" - Harris Jeyaraj words are there. In his earlier interview, he has praised 7GRC music, so it is not the first time HJ talks about Yuvan.

Sanjeevi
16th July 2006, 10:22 PM
இளைய தலைமுறையில் யுவன் பின்னியெடுக்கிறார். ரொம்ப புதுசா இருக்கு அவரோட டேஸ்ட். ஒவ்வொரு படத்துக்கும் நல்ல வித்தியாசம் காட்டுறார். அட்டகாசமா மெருகேறி வர்றார். வாழ்த்துக்கள் யுவன்.

- ஹரிஸ் *ெஜயராஜ், ஆனந்த விகடன்

அப்பா நினைச்ச மாதிரி இசை வரலை, இல்ல யாராவது தப்பா வாசிச்சா அப்பல்லாம் கோபமா இருப்பாங்க. அதே மூட்ல வீட்டுக்கு வந்து கோப்த்தை வீட்ல காட்டுவாங்க. எனக்கும் அந்த பழக்கம் இருக்கு. ஆனா என் தம்பி யுவன் அப்படி அல்ல. ரொம்ப கூல். அவனுக்கு லேசுல கோபம் வராது. ஒரு தடவை ஒருத்தர் தப்பா வாசிச்சார். யுவன் கொஞ்சம் கூட கோபப்படலை. இப்படி மாத்தி வாசிச்சு பாருங்களேன் - னு பொறுமையா சொன்னான். இது என்னை ரொம்ப பாதிச்சுடுச்சு. அதிலிருந்து நான் கோபத்தை குறைச்சுக்கிட்டேன்.

- கார்த்திக் ராஜா, குமுதம்

Sanjeevi
16th July 2006, 10:33 PM
இளைய தலைமுறையில் யுவன் பின்னியெடுக்கிறார். ரொம்ப புதுசா இருக்கு அவரோட டேஸ்ட். ஒவ்வொரு படத்துக்கும் நல்ல வித்தியாசம் காட்டுறார். அட்டகாசமா மெருகேறி வர்றார். வாழ்த்துக்கள் யுவன்.

- ஹரிஸ் *ெஜயராஜ், ஆனந்த விகடன்

:rotfl: He wish yuvan for variety which is a dream for HJ.

vasanth2006
17th July 2006, 01:19 PM
:rotfl: He wish yuvan for variety which is a dream for HJ.

sanjeevi, i also feels the same. HJ is lacking in that area. he has to improve in variety area.

vasanth2006
17th July 2006, 11:04 PM
guys,

check the following links

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=943

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=944

i think this is old news. anyway i am posting here.

Yuvan is going to compose for this film "azhvar". this site confirms this news. any way we have to wait for the official announcement.
hope
"dinukku dinukku dhena dheena
dinukku dinukku dhena dheenaaaaaa....." magic will repeat. :clap: :clap:

Hulkster
18th July 2006, 06:48 AM
Yuvan seems to be going for quite alot of mass movies of late. Lets hope his music is as inspiration to Ajith as IR did to Rajini. :D

I was looking at the music of thimiru trailor and i dunt think it resembles Vallavan theme music. Maybe the female singer's voice and dragging seemed similar. The percussion part in the trailor was quite interesting..:D

hariprasadb23
19th July 2006, 07:13 PM
it looks like thimiru audio will release on friday

hariprasadb23
20th July 2006, 12:01 AM
JUST I WANTED TO POST 1300TH POST

Sanjeevi
20th July 2006, 01:09 PM
guys,

check the following links

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=943

http://www.ajithfans.com/news/news_item.asp?NewsID=944

i think this is old news. anyway i am posting here.

Yuvan is going to compose for this film "azhvar". this site confirms this news. any way we have to wait for the official announcement.
hope
"dinukku dinukku dhena dheena
dinukku dinukku dhena dheenaaaaaa....." magic will repeat. :clap: :clap:

As per yesterday's "Tamil Murasu" Srikanth Deva is the MD of Alwar. Is it true?

selvakumar
20th July 2006, 02:15 PM
if SD deva is the MD, it will be suicidal :(
I expected a lot that YSR will be the MD.. :banghead:

vasanth2006
20th July 2006, 02:30 PM
Yuvan is going to compose for this film "azhvar". this site confirms this news.any way we have to wait for the official announcement.

thats why i told we have to wait for the official announcement. even after official announcement itself MD will change in many films. (call sheet problems, pay problems etc). but the percentage is very low.

i think As Yuvan has the very very tight schedule, he is unable to allot call sheet to this film. some of other yuvan movies also may be given away.

popeye11
20th July 2006, 05:47 PM
Yuvan is going to compose for this film "azhvar". this site confirms this news.any way we have to wait for the official announcement.

thats why i told we have to wait for the official announcement. even after official announcement itself MD will change in many films. (call sheet problems, pay problems etc). but the percentage is very low.

i think As Yuvan has the very very tight schedule, he is unable to allot call sheet to this film. some of other yuvan movies also may be given away.

It is Officical

Srikanth Deva is the MD

Ajith gets ready
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, July 20, 2006]

After Thirupathi, Ajith will commence shooting for his next Aalwar to be produced by Mohan Natarajan.

The movie will go to floors on 1 August.

Interestingly Chella, a former associate of S J Suyah, who worked with Ajith in Valee, would be directing the film. Asin is cast opposite Ajith in the movie.

The photo shoot involving Ajith and Asin has already been completed.

Says Chella, 'With the blessings of my mentor S J Suryah, I will commence the shooting for Aalwar. Quite typical to Ajith's image, the movie would have a mass theme and would appeal to people of all sections.'

Srikanth Deva will be scoring the music while Ramesh G, who cranked the camera for Naalai, would be the cinematographer.

For Ajith it is a litmus test. After Paramasivam and Tirupathi, he needs a big one to be in the reckoning for the top slot.

But the hard working and committed artiste has consistently bounced back and made his critic eat a humble pie.

Aalwar, hopefully, will give him an opportunity to do it once more

Renault
20th July 2006, 08:25 PM
Srikanth Deva.. Yuck!!!! God save the songs in Ajith movies.. Vidya sagar would have been better at least....though paramasivan was not upto his level.

Poor Ajith.. it's time he takes music in his films a bit seriously and have a say.. else it will be like Perarusu trying to become the hero in Thirupathi...and face the backlash from Ajith fans.

vigneshram
21st July 2006, 12:01 PM
Any reviews on "thimuru" ?

jegansavannah
27th July 2006, 04:14 AM
YSR fans

hope yuvan might get to do a project like this ..pretty intresting

good montage

http://nandhan.blogspot.com/2006/04/shrek-tamil-song.html

vasanth2006
27th July 2006, 02:16 PM
YSR fans

good montage

Boss, that link is not working. Can u give me other Link?

thanks in advance.

MrJudge
27th July 2006, 05:10 PM
vasanth:

It is nothing but his AIBI song 'kanave' used for a few clips from the movie "Shrek". Some intelligent editing and mixing has been done. The song gels well with the movie, overall a good effort by someguy.

There is another link mentioned in this thread sometime ago, search for it!

jegansavannah
28th July 2006, 07:49 AM
vasanth as nattamai said.. you can search it in youtube . i just posted it coz i feel how well the song could have been reached if it is properly picturized.. actually the link was sent to me by a girl from mumbai mentioning it sounds very refreshing and soothing to ears.(though she dont understand anything in tamil) i guess yuvan should start being picky in choosing films..now most of his brilliant efforts r going to trashbin becoz of medicore films

Sanjeevi
28th July 2006, 09:29 AM
YSR fans

good montage

Boss, that link is not working. Can u give me other Link?

thanks in advance.

blogspot.com has been blocked by Indian Government. You can't access directly morethan 50000 sites under blogspot.com. You need proxy to access this. Try the following

http://pkblogs.com/nandhan/2006/04/shrek-tamil-song.html

MrJudge
30th July 2006, 07:17 AM
Paruthiveeran for Deepavali
IndiaGlitz [Friday, July 28, 2006]

Director Ameer has been very patient in shaping up his Paruthi Veeran. The movie, which marks the entry of actor Suriya's brother Karthi to filmdom, has been in the making for almost a year.

The latest buzz is that Ameer is down to giving the final touches to the movie and soon post-production works would commence.

Sources close to Ameer said the movie would hit theatres only this Deepavali.

Meanwhile rumors are doing their rounds that Ameer has taken over the production rights of the movie from its original producer Gnanavelu, (a relative of Suriya). Since the productions costs have exceeded the budget, Ameer has taken over the control.

Ameer's home production Team Works had rendered Ram before.

MrJudge
2nd August 2006, 11:24 AM
I read long time back in AV that Yuvan has used the members of S5 group in one of his upcoming movies. Does anyone know what movie it is coming in?

hariprasadb23
2nd August 2006, 11:17 PM
it was for the movie viyugam with yuvans cousin but i dont think that movie or audio will come out.
i think movie should have been dropped nonews abt the movie

Surya
3rd August 2006, 01:01 AM
YSR's album is a dissapointment in Thimiru...:cry:

How is Kedi? Can anyone tell me?

MrJudge
3rd August 2006, 07:37 AM
hariprasad:

Thanks man.

vasanth2006
6th August 2006, 04:14 PM
guys,

yuvan committed new film. gangai amaran's relative is going to direct or act in this film. name is "athisuvadi".

why yuvan is accepting this type of films? yuvan going wrong way.

vasanth2006
6th August 2006, 04:17 PM
audio of paruthi veeran is going to be release soon.( may be next week). this film is october release. i seen the AD in dailys.

MrJudge
6th August 2006, 10:15 PM
Yes, PV is releasing soon. :)

MrJudge
6th August 2006, 10:24 PM
guys,

yuvan committed new film. gangai amaran's relative is going to direct or act in this film. name is "athisuvadi".

why yuvan is accepting this type of films? yuvan going wrong way.

May be he is doing them a favor (by charging them less). Who knows?

sentsbu1
10th August 2006, 02:08 PM
Yuvan committed for another new movie...

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/24374.html

Directed by Santosh, who made Manesellam...

MrJudge
10th August 2006, 02:30 PM

Manesellam, OMG oru torture movie. I hope Santosh comes out of that effect and does something interesting.

sentsbu1
10th August 2006, 02:33 PM
S.P>B Charan - Venkat Prabhu - Yuvan join together

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/24373.html

rashid2raj
10th August 2006, 04:12 PM

Manesellam, OMG oru torture movie. I hope Santosh comes out of that effect and does something interesting.

Adeeey Judge... Manasellam super super movie.. Adhila Trisha, alla? :2thumbsup:

NagaS
17th August 2006, 01:53 PM
In this week's vikatan Rahman has said he is going to work with selvaraghavan on a hindhi movie - Is it Kadhal KoNdaen's Hindhi version? Wondering why he didn't consider YSR :-O

NagaS

vasanth2006
17th August 2006, 05:23 PM
NagaS,

is it Anantha vikatan or junior vikatan?

if it is AV, then what is the released date(Aug 11 or 18)?

thanks in advance

NagaS
17th August 2006, 06:45 PM
vasanth,

its anandha vikatan this week's issue - im not sure when it will be online, but its available in shops already - attaiyin asin :)

NagaS

vasanth2006
17th August 2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks NagaS

vigneshram
18th August 2006, 07:28 AM
Hhhmmmm.... Read AV, and I'm down now. Couldn't even imagine that Selva will opt for ARR. I can't even digest that combo. Selva should have been the launch pad for Yuvan in Bollywood.
Disgusting...

MADDY
18th August 2006, 08:47 AM
Selvaraghavan-ARR??? :shock: :rotfl:

i dunt think it wud be good......but shows one thing, ARR is one MD for whom directors are ready to break their combos..... :D

nilavupriyan
18th August 2006, 09:50 AM
just to be on safe side...

if i make a movie i would go for arr or ilayaraja(if its a raw movie..not a typical love or action movie)

if its a normal movie with 6 songs...i would opt for arr as a safe bet..believing he would give a definite cracker...but nowadays that has become a doubt :roll:

Sanjeevi
18th August 2006, 09:53 AM
There is a chance to break Selva-YSR combo. Reasons

1) No picturisation of Oru naalil in PP and hence YSR might be angry.
2) In recent chennai-online open chatting, Selva answered 'No way' for the question 'We may consider that YSR is the first hero of Kadhal Kondein?'
3) Also Selva added ARR is his fav. MD.

Finally it gives the combo has broken

MADDY
18th August 2006, 11:21 AM

if i make a movie i would go for arr or ilayaraja(if its a raw movie..not a typical love or action movie)

if its a normal movie with 6 songs...i would opt for arr as a safe bet..believing he would give a definite cracker...but nowadays that has become a doubt :roll:

nilavu, :lol: ..........tell us directly that u dont like ARR.....edhukku ivalavo diplomatically/politically correct statements?? :lol:

sanjeevi, i guess that's the harsh reality.......yuvan shuld not let go such combos......yes he will definitely do without them but still selva has been for ysr like wat mani has been for ARR.....

but wait for selva's next tamil movie announcement........maybe its just selva wants to use ARR's legendary status in HFM......

aruvi
18th August 2006, 11:40 AM
Hmm...petty issues those. Selva has always brought out good music from YSR. Or at least, shown YSR good music from outside to get inspired from:-)

Some directors get better stuff out of music directors. That's a fact, as we have seen many successful combos.

vasanth2006
18th August 2006, 12:26 PM
Hhhmmmm.... Read AV, and I'm down now. Couldn't even imagine that Selva will opt for ARR. I can't even digest that combo. Selva should have been the launch pad for Yuvan in Bollywood.
Disgusting...

:exactly: same feelings :cry: :cry: :cry2:
i am unable to express my feelings. very much disappointing.
this is big let down for u1.what a dream combo!!!!!

sanjeevi, i also read that chat. but that one is old right? i thought it happened during KK release. please clarify.

next selva's telugu venturela u1 irukkara illaiya? illa athula HJ book akiyirukkara? irukkalam. :huh:

MADDY
18th August 2006, 12:32 PM
sanjeevi, i also read that chat. but that one is old right? i thought it happened during KK release. please clarify.

it is a old one vasanth.....they were asking him which is ur next film and he answers "7G rainbow colony", so breathe easy......

also, ARR was doing 10A until he was kicked out, so u never know he might be shown the door here also.... :D ...

MrJudge
18th August 2006, 12:57 PM
I don't think Selva will break the combination. I also don't think that the hindi movie will be materialised very soon. Because we all know that Selva takes years to complete his movies. First he has to complete his telugu movie, then a tamil movie for vijay.

Last I don't want YSR to go to bollywood. He should plan and try something globally (even if it is a small attempt) instead of going to bollywood.

baba88
18th August 2006, 02:08 PM
Selvaraghavan and A.R.Rahman will work in an Hindi movie together !!! It's titled something like Meek Peth ?!

A.R.Rahman confirmed it in the latest Vikatan Interview !

nilavupriyan
18th August 2006, 02:31 PM

nilavu, :lol: ..........tell us directly that u dont like ARR.....edhukku ivalavo diplomatically/politically correct statements?? :lol:

sanjeevi, i guess that's the harsh reality.......yuvan shuld not let go such combos......yes he will definitely do without them but still selva has been for ysr like wat mani has been for ARR.....

but wait for selva's next tamil movie announcement........maybe its just selva wants to use ARR's legendary status in HFM......

nono..by the percentage of hits its natural to move towards arr for any director...thats what i said...they need a safe bet!

selva moving towards arr...may be becoz its hindi filmdom...they dint like the legendary ir itself...they need that "doing doing" sound of bul bulthara ... :lol: violin,flutelam pidikaadhu!

arr has managed to prodece hits there...so may be selva opted for arr as a safe bet in hindi filmdom!

vasanth2006
18th August 2006, 05:06 PM
There is a chance to break Selva-YSR combo. Reasons

1) No picturisation of Oru naalil in PP and hence YSR might be angry.
2) In recent chennai-online open chatting, Selva answered 'No way' for the question 'We may consider that YSR is the first hero of Kadhal Kondein?'
3) Also Selva added ARR is his fav. MD.

Finally it gives the combo has broken

i think selva wants to prove himself successful without u1. because many fans are saying that u1 is main contributor of his success. because of this reason only he has only 2 1/2 songs in PP. this is one reason. (for ex bharathiraja a close friend of IR, wants to prove himself and went to many MDs like hamselekha)

another reason is as maddy said, ARR's fame in HFM is safe launch pad for him. these are my guesses.

Renault
20th August 2006, 09:32 PM
This may be a digression. I saw a hoarding in the city yesterday on a new film titled "Chennai 600028" being produced by spb with Yuvan as the MD.

Sanjeevi
20th August 2006, 10:22 PM
This may be a digression. I saw a hoarding in the city yesterday on a new film titled "Chennai 600028" being produced by spb with Yuvan as the MD.

Is Chennai - 28 the movie growing with SPB Saran and Venkat Prabu?

MrJudge
21st August 2006, 03:36 PM

Sometime back, in AV, it was reported that Yuvan was recording songs for a movie being produced by SPB. Is this the same movie? Why there was no official announcement so far?

Renault
21st August 2006, 08:36 PM
Yes Sanjeevi and Judge, the same movie is what am referring to.

MrJudge
22nd August 2006, 10:03 AM
[tscii:356c0ba107]Does anyone know who is doing music for Selvaraghavan’s Telugu film ‘Aadavalu Maatalukku Arthale Veru’? Was it officially announced?[/tscii:356c0ba107]

hariprasadb23
22nd August 2006, 06:33 PM
yuvan is the music dir. for selva 's telugu movie
i hope selva does a hindi movie with yuvan and not arr.

rsubras
22nd August 2006, 10:25 PM
yuvan is the music dir. for selva 's telugu movie
i hope selva does a hindi movie with yuvan and not arr.

i too hope so, coz i dont like selvaraghavan...i personally feel, it will be better if selvaraghavan, sjsurya, simbu work with yuvan alone..that gives me the choice to listen to the songs only if they are nice....... and not to wait for these tracks

rsubras
22nd August 2006, 10:26 PM
Also it will be nice and a proud feeling to see Tamil folks contesting for the top spot in HFM

MADDY
23rd August 2006, 01:34 AM
Also it will be nice and a proud feeling to see Tamil folks contesting for the top spot in HFM

hello, ARR is first a Indian and then only a Tamilian :lol: .......he is ours as much as yours........ :D

MrJudge
23rd August 2006, 11:44 AM
i too hope so, coz i dont like selvaraghavan...i personally feel, it will be better if selvaraghavan, sjsurya, simbu work with yuvan alone..that gives me the choice to listen to the songs only if they are nice....... and not to wait for these tracks

I also hope YSR works with selva, simbu and other youngsters. (SJS belongs to the other camp, he sucks and so are his recent movies) Yuvan is scoring good when working with people of his age-group and certainly not with old people. For them there is another music director who can make them retired very fast :lol:

sentsbu1
23rd August 2006, 05:59 PM
Hello people,

i too agree what you all say... I would like Selva to work with Yuvan... Seriously, the combination of them both has been outstanding and takes the movie to great heights...

A.R.Rahman has already proved himself in HFM and TFM and even more...

This would be the oppurtunity for Yuvan to make his footstep to HFM and prove himself and he can move on with it...

I dont mean i dont want Selva to work with ARR, but I would prefer Yuvan with Selva...

You may never know, Yuvan could have rejected the offer with Selva for doing the movie in Hindi coz of his tight schedule or may be he want to concentrate more in South Indian Cinema...

Renault
23rd August 2006, 08:29 PM
Well, it's now almost officialfolks.. behind woods reports ARR joining hands with Selva.

Selva always has yearned for success in bollywood and maybe he wants an experienced and trusted hand.. arr knows the Hindi audience pulse very well. Not a bad decision.

Moreover I beleive there are no cracks with his friendship with Yuvan. He, Yuvan and Arvindkrishna have joined hands to start a company named White Eelephants and are also producing a movie (tirudan police) with Dhanush in the lead.

hariprasadb23
27th August 2006, 12:25 PM
yuvan 's new project
tamil M A jeeva hero new dir

MrJudge
29th August 2006, 06:06 PM
Is Yuvan doing tamil version of kannada film Yogi (Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram)?

vasanth2006
29th August 2006, 09:13 PM
Is Yuvan doing tamil version of kannada film Yogi (Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram)?

yes. u1 doing this film also. i seen this movie details in "thina thanthi". many movies in his hand (nearly 15). how he is managing?. this is stunning effort.

MrJudge
29th August 2006, 10:40 PM
His upcoming movies:

1. Paruththi Veeran
2. Saththam podathey
3. Deepavali
4. P Vasu's movie
5. Hari's movie
6. Tamizh MA
7. Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram
8. Vishnu's movie
9. SPB charan's movie
10. athisuvadi
11. Yamunavai Kadhalikiren

12. Selva's telugu movie

Sanjeevi
29th August 2006, 11:02 PM
Vallavan and KD are on the way to hit the silver screen.

popeye11
29th August 2006, 11:34 PM
His upcoming movies:

1. Paruththi Veeran
2. Saththam podathey
3. Deepavali
4. P Vasu's movie
5. Hari's movie
6. Tamizh MA
8. Vishnu's movie
9. SPB charan's movie
10. athisuvadi

12. Selva's telugu movie

Judge, Who is the hero/director in Athisuvadi and Yamunavai?

MrJudge
30th August 2006, 10:34 AM
His upcoming movies:

1. Paruththi Veeran
2. Saththam podathey
3. Deepavali
4. P Vasu's movie
5. Hari's movie
6. Tamizh MA
8. Vishnu's movie
9. SPB charan's movie
10. athisuvadi

12. Selva's telugu movie

athisuvadi - has gangai amaran's relative in the lead role I think

Yamunavai - has Sandhya and some new face in the lead roles, the director is the guy who directed manasellam.

popeye11
31st August 2006, 06:50 AM
His upcoming movies:

1. Paruththi Veeran
2. Saththam podathey
3. Deepavali
4. P Vasu's movie
5. Hari's movie
6. Tamizh MA
8. Vishnu's movie
9. SPB charan's movie
10. athisuvadi

12. Selva's telugu movie

athisuvadi - has gangai amaran's relative in the lead role I think

Yamunavai - has Sandhya and some new face in the lead roles, the director is the guy who directed manasellam.

Thanks for the info judge!!

Renault
31st August 2006, 07:35 AM
We also need to add "chennai 600028" produced by spb to the list.

vigneshram
31st August 2006, 09:13 AM
Today is Yuvan's 27th birthday. Let's all wish the young genius, a wonderful birthday and a bright musical future. I am sure he will reach great heights and will be universally acclaimed....

On this special occasion, I would like to suggest again to the admin to open a new permanent topic for discussing Yuvan's albums.

NOV
31st August 2006, 09:15 AM
what movie is loosu pennE song from? I am totally hooked on to it, esp the remix version. :oops:

MrJudge
31st August 2006, 10:05 AM
Happy B'day to Yuvan!

vasanth2006
31st August 2006, 12:51 PM
Many many happy returns of the day U1.

I am sure he will reach great heights and will be universally acclaimed....

On this special occasion, I would like to suggest again to the admin to open a new permanent topic for discussing Yuvan's albums.

U always reflecting my thoughts. i think our frequency matchs.

evnthough yuvan has unbeliavable talent/stuff, there should be luck for success. TN didnt understand his abilities completely.lets pray for luck also. ( TN always late to understand the talent. )

man lets use current topics as yuvan's section. dont worry. :wink:

vasanth2006
31st August 2006, 01:00 PM
what movie is loosu pennE song from? I am totally hooked on to it, esp the remix version. :oops:

u really dont know?.

this is from vallavan.

in HINDU's vallavan advertisement, they said like " Thanks for Loosu boys and Loosu girs for making this LOOSU PENNE song as the NO 1 Song of 2006". they also said like " YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA + SIMBU combination rocking".

MrJudge
31st August 2006, 04:26 PM
I am sure he will reach great heights and will be universally acclaimed....

I wish he does projects in tamil and slowly moves to global projects. He was planning an album that would be released next summer with some international artists. That news came out a few months back, not sure with whom he is/was planning to work. He should work with artists like Moby, that is my dream come true :D

sentsbu1
1st September 2006, 04:01 AM
Wishing Many More happy return of the Day Yuvan...

May your success continue in the coming year and hope he sets more records this year...

sentsbu1
1st September 2006, 04:01 AM
Wishing Many More happy return of the Day Yuvan...

May your success continue in the coming year and you break more records this year...

NOV
1st September 2006, 07:04 AM
u really dont know?.
this is from vallavan. thanks vasanth. :D

popeye11
1st September 2006, 08:50 PM
[tscii:77419a0086]One more in Vallavan

One more song for ‘Vallavan’

By Moviebuzz | Friday, 01 September , 2006, 11:38

Finally, after heated arguments, producer P.L.Thenappan has agreed to his director-hero Silambarasan’s request to have one more song in Vallavan.
This additional song was recorded by Yuvan, which is said to be another rocking number and will be picturised on Simbu and Reema Sen at a beautiful set done up by art-director Rajeevan.

Yuvan played this new song to his friends and guests who came to greet him on his birthday (Aug 30). Those who heard it say that it is more peppy than the hit number “Loose Penne…” in the album.

Meanwhile Simbu showed the first half of Vallavan to his team recently and they say it is “Rocking”. Producer Thenappan was all smiles and feels that the film is sure to take the best ever opening among the Diwali releases!

Is this true? any comments ..

[/tscii:77419a0086]

Renault
2nd September 2006, 02:35 PM
Vallavan seem to creare ripples. Simbu seems well set to have a biggie for Diwali..

vasanth2006
3rd September 2006, 08:47 PM
Little Maestro's Birthday

Yuvan Shankar Raja, Son of Maestro Illayaraja celebrates his
birthday today in a grandeur. He is one of the most sought after
music composer in today's turnsville. He comes with stylish
compositions in different variations blending folk, classical and
western. His every tune makes today's youth sway and swirl in
glimmer. He, the man with no namby pamby airs destined to follow his father's vocation. Consistency of numbers flow merrily from his
strings. His everytune is worth a salt and proudly displays every
adulation. It has been showered on him during his relatively short
carrier span. His hits include 7G Rainbow Colony, Ram, Manmadhan,
Puthupettai and lot more to add the list. Letz crown this little
prince to pull out more melodious tracks and wish him a very "Happy and Hearty Birthday".

taken from www.kollywoodtoday.com

Yuvan Shankar Raja celebrates birthday

September 1, 2006
Yuvan Shankar Raja, the young music director, celebrated birthday on 31st August, 2006. He is one of the leading music directors of
Kollywood, currently working in the movies Jogi, Deepavali,
Thamirabharani, Azhwar, Tamizh M.A., Paratti Engira Azhagusundaram and many more. Valavaan songs have become popular among the audience. Galatta.com takes this opportunity to wish him a very happy birthday and a bright future.

taken from www.galatta.com

These are taken from yuvanshankarfans yahoo group.

I know it is too late. anyway i am posting here.

vasanth2006
3rd September 2006, 09:05 PM
one yuvan fan created the yuvan's fan club in youtube.
You can upload yuvan related videos to this following youtube URL

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=madhucute

p.s: there is only one u1 related video available. other videos are different.

Renault
4th September 2006, 07:37 AM
Galatta is wrong, Yuvan is not doing Azhwar.

MrJudge
4th September 2006, 12:46 PM
Yes, Renault. Yuvan was supposed to work for Azhwar but dropped.

vasanth2006
4th September 2006, 02:43 PM
Guys,

what happened to movie viyugam and aravind krishna's directorial film?

what happened to "white elephants" production house?

Sanjeevi
4th September 2006, 05:33 PM
Look at raga' top 10 telugu songs

http://www.raaga.com/channels/telugu/top10.asp

3 YSR dubbed albums
Chilipi (Kalvanin Kadhali), Aakrosham (Nandha), Gayam (Pattial)

karthik_sa2
18th September 2006, 02:22 PM
belated birthday wishes to yuvan .its is indeeed a great coincidence that my birtday also falls on the same date 31 aug. no wonder my taste augurs well with his.i am always a great fan of yuvan not cos he is ir's son but for his individual talent in music . yuvan 4 music :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sanjeevi
19th September 2006, 11:32 PM
Surya + Vishnuvarthan + YSR? = Sarvam
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/25416.html

MrJudge
25th September 2006, 03:10 PM
Kedi released yesterday. any one seen it?

popeye11
25th September 2006, 09:12 PM
Sify Quotes the Movie as 'Average'
Will have to wait and see how it performs

MrJudge
26th September 2006, 12:57 PM
Indiaglitz (the site never lets any movies down) also cliams it is an ok film. I hope Kedi turns out better at BO than e20u18. Lets see!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/review/8198.html

sentsbu1
26th September 2006, 06:24 PM
Sarvam: shooting to start soon

September 20, 2006
Shooting for Vishnuvardhan's next film Sarvam starring Suriya and Ileana would begin soon after Suriya returns from his honeymoon. The music for the movie is being composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja. This will be Ileana's second film in Tamil. Her first is 'Jadoo' which is being made simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/5964/news/Sarvam.html

hariprasadb23
26th September 2006, 06:39 PM
just wanted to start a new topic since this thread is sleeping
just to discuss yuvans best songs
in yuvans voice 1 poi solla 2. idhu kadhala 3. eno kangal
others voice 1. irava pagala 2. kadhal valarthen 3. chinna chinnathai from mounam paesiyathe

best background score 1. 7g rc 2. kadhal kondaen 3. manmadhan 4. mounam pesiyathe

members please participate in this discussion since i want to know what other yuvan fans like

sentsbu1
27th September 2006, 03:20 AM
My favourite songs which had Yuvan voice are...

(Im not ranking it, but listing the best)

1. Kanave Kalaigirathe (AIBI) - Yuvan recent best song which he sang...the music is very beautiful and his voice has brought out the emotion out of it
2. Idu kadhala (TI) - Yuvan's all time best and is one of Yuvan's best as well !!...
3. Kannai Vittu (Pattiyal )
4. Chinna Chinnathai (MP) - Thought Yuvan does not sing the whole song, his bit is one of the best in the song...
5. En Kadhal (Punnagai Poove)
6. Eno Kangal (Kavanin Kad)
7. Kanmune Ethanai (Thullvatho Illamai )
8. Boom Boom (Raam)
9. Poi Solla (April Month)
10. Pushing it Hard (KNM)

these are my list for Yuvan best in which he has rendered his voice...

Sanjeevi
27th September 2006, 10:32 AM
My Top 10 Yuvan's songs

1) Oru Naalil
2) Nizhalinai Nijamum (Vidiginra Pozhuthu)
3) Irava Pagala / Sudithar
4) Devadaiyai Kanden
5) Kan Pesum Varthaigal
6) Chinna Chinnathai / En Anabe
7) All AIBI songs
8) Yae Nenjae / Kan Munnae / Poi Solla
9) Pani Thuli / Merke Merke
10) Eno Kangal / Boom Boom

and

Iru Kankal sollum
All the best
Poo Poovai

Sanjeevi
27th September 2006, 10:44 AM
http://www.nilacharal.com/enter/review/ilayaraja.html

vasanth2006
27th September 2006, 11:57 AM

FYKI,

This article is written by my friend (our hubber) vignesh ram. he is the writter of nilacharal.

vasanth2006
27th September 2006, 12:15 PM
I seen kedi at first day.

its very good movie until intervel.(complete comedy based college kalattas. i liked that). second half is ok. not bad. it could have been better in second half. they spoiled the first half tempo. this movie is very lengthy :oops: (3 hrs 10 mins) they must minimise the length.

regarding music, as usual u1 did good job in BGM. there is superb u1 style bit song is there. that shows the u1's involment in this movie's BGM. most of the songs well placed. except one or two songs.u1 didnt delivered best for one song which came for college competition. average songs.

totally,
good movie until intervel. :D
average after intervel. :)

p.s: intha hype illatha moviela kooda u1 name varumbothu, claps and visils parakkuthu. mind it this movie has average songs. movie also housefull.

vasanth2006
27th September 2006, 01:33 PM
my fav yuvan voice songs

first of all i am lover of u1 singing style.

1) ithu kadhala (TT)--- this is the first u1 song got impressed me. the first speech is superb. "i think i am in love with u... no... no.... i may be in love with u.... i will u drama... i will u drama" after this song only i turned as yuvan fan.

2)En kadhal uyir pizhaithukondathu (punnagai poove) --- energetic song.RAP bits in this song is very good.

3)poi solla(april mathathil) --- mesmerising melody.

4)BOOM BOOM (raam) --- unbeatable song. Negro style song. i think this style of music is introduced to TFM by u1.

5) chinna chinnathai(mounam pesiyathe) ---- marvellous song. i think for love sad, this fast + melody mixed number is new to TFM IMO. u1's part humming is mesmerising one.

6)Baby Baby(puthukottaiyilirunthu saravanan) ---- u1 stylish song

7)thathi thathi (KK) --- fantastic song. one of my top fav.
(p.s: i like all his tiny songs)

8) vedi onnu vedikkuthe (manmadhan) --- another superb bit song.

9)en kannodu nenjodu(AA) --- its pretty sure that yuvan choosing his style of songs only.

10)eno gangal(kalvanin kadhali) ---- a master piece from little maestro

11)pushing it hard (KNM) --- super hip-hop number

12)oru naalil vazhkkai(PP) --- very soft melody with diff BGM.

13) kannai vittu(pattiyal) --- my hot fav. another master piece from yuvan. that picturisation of the song is high quality. they can release as a album.

14) ethetho ennagal(pattiyal) --- very good tehno melody

15) all songs in AIBI.

i like his humming in following songs

vidikintra pozhuthu (raam) ---- a refreshing and unique style of humming.

thavani potta deepavali(santai kozhi) ---- very little piece humming. his style of involvement is superb.

college jollyday(manathai thirudi vittai) --- very nice fast paced number.

MrJudge
27th September 2006, 01:37 PM
I seen kedi at first day.

its very good movie until intervel.(complete comedy based college kalattas. i liked that). second half is ok. not bad. it could have been better in second half. they spoiled the first half tempo. this movie is very lengthy :oops: (3 hrs 10 mins) they must minimise the length.

regarding music, as usual u1 did good job in BGM. there is superb u1 style bit song is there. that shows the u1's involment in this movie's BGM. most of the songs well placed. except one or two songs.u1 didnt delivered best for one song which came for college competition. average songs.

totally,
good movie until intervel. :D
average after intervel. :)

p.s: intha hype illatha moviela kooda u1 name varumbothu, claps and visils parakkuthu. mind it this movie has average songs. movie also housefull.

I always watch u1's movie the first day if not atleast the second day. But due to workload nowadays, couldn't see Kedi yet. Hopefully I will catch it on next week. Thanks for your opinions.

vasanth2006
27th September 2006, 01:43 PM
guys,

i got the following 2006 movie list from wiki.

Pudhupettai
Pattiyal
Gayam(Telugu)
Dhoolpeta(Telugu)
Azhagai Irukkirai Bhayamai Irukkirathu
Maha (Telugu)
Pandhem Kodi (Telugu)
Vallavan
Kedi
Happy (Telugu)
Kalisunte (Telugu)
Ram (Telugu)
Paruthi veeran (Composing Started)
Satham Podathae(Composing Started)
Thimiru
Jogi
Deepavali
Thamiraparani (yet to start)
Thottal Poo Malarum (yet to start)
Azhwar (yet to start)
Thamizh MA (yet to start)
Parattai Engira Azhagusundaram (yet to start)
Chennai- 600028 (yet to start)
Madana (Kannada) - His First Kannada Album - Manmadan Remake
Preethso Hudgi (Kannada) - His Second Kannada Album

there are some mistakes in the list. first azhwar is not yuvan. greedam only yuvan. then jogi is renamed to PEAS. so duplication occurs.

anybody having any details about the yuvan's telugu and kannada movies? any online download links?
(i have only raam(telugu), happy(telugu)).

Sanjeevi
27th September 2006, 02:20 PM
hi vasanth2006,

Any user can edit the widipedia information at the site. You could have edited.

Sanjeevi
27th September 2006, 02:22 PM

FYKI,

This article is written by my friend (our hubber) vignesh ram. he is the writter of nilacharal.

Appo namma friend nu sollunga :)

vasanth2006
27th September 2006, 02:32 PM
hi vasanth2006,

Thanks for the info :D

sathiyama naan edit pannalai.

Sanjeevi
27th September 2006, 02:35 PM
hi vasanth2006,

Thanks for the info :D

sathiyama naan edit pannalai.

edit panni correct news podunga nu solla ninaichan

MrJudge
27th September 2006, 06:48 PM
[tscii:5991a549be]Some good news about Kedi:

KD – soaring black ticket rates

KD was finally released on last Sunday. The release day is very new to Tamil films as generally films open on Fridays only. This is a family venture, which is produced for Sri Surya movies by father A M Rathnam and directed by his elder son Jyothi Krishna with the younger son Ravi Krishna in the lead role. KD is Ravi’s fourth flick as hero and he manages to sail through the film with his ‘boy next door’ looks. But Ravi, you have miles and miles to go if you do not take any lessons on emoting and body language.

Tamanna Bhatia, the model turned actress carries the entire film on her shoulder. It is her stellar performance, which makes the film passable. Though KD is the first film for Tamanna, the girl has proved herself. In fact the film stands up only on the merit of this Punjabi Kudi. Trishas and Asins and Nayans, be wary of this girl. Ileana appears highly impoverished and has not used the opportunity to perform.

Viewers do have a feeling of déjà vu with KD especially with the character of Priyanka portrayed by Tamanna. This has ample similarity with the Neelambari of Padayappa.

And her character analysis has already begun. This film has started doing wonders for Tamanna when Shakthi Chidambaram has decided to extend her portion in S J Suryah starrer Vyaabari in which Namitha dons a glamorous role.

On the positive side of KD is the college-campus story with neat presentation in the first half. Viewers especially college lads can relate to this portion very easily. Sure to run packed houses in weekends.

The film opened to a moderate response in Devi, Sakthi Abirami, Udayam and Chandran in the city and in the suburbs at S S R Pankajam in Saligramam, National in Tambaram and Sri Pandyan in Moolakadai. And believe it or not, the sale of black ticket is soaring for the film day by day. Yesterday, a working day, tickets were sold at double the price in Devi complex in Annasalai. The film is slowly picking up through ‘word of mouth’ and is expected to have a decent running with the festival weekend ahead.[/tscii:5991a549be]

vasanth2006
28th September 2006, 08:07 PM
[tscii:e915f7ac46]Some good news about Kedi:

KD – soaring black ticket rates

On the positive side of KD is the college-campus story with neat presentation in the first half. Viewers especially college lads can relate to this portion very easily. Sure to run packed houses in weekends.

[/tscii:e915f7ac46]

thats what i told. i seen second time (because of my friend).
they trimmed some scenes in second half. they also trimmed one song (kunkuma poove...). :( bacause this song came at near climax. however some portions of this song coming.
after trimming, now the movie looks good :wink:
another impt thing about movie is that the dialogues are good in this movie. viewers are enjoying the songs.

MrJudge
28th September 2006, 10:55 PM
Vasanth:

Looks like every film needs to be trimmed in Kollywood nowadays :) Yes, JK took longtime to complete this project, no wonder it was running for 3+ hours. It is good that it got trimmed now.

Why there are no songs of Kedi coming on private channels yet?

MrJudge
28th September 2006, 11:04 PM
[tscii:64a6fcf7da]No re-mix rights for Yuvan, says Ilayaraja
Sep 28, 2006

There is a vast discrepancy in the success rates of the two sons of Ilayaraja, viz Karthik Raja and Yuvan Shankar. Though these two started their career in the tinsel world almost at the same time, Karthik is not able to click like his younger sibling.

This has created some kind of anxiety in the mind of their legendary father. On the other hand, Yuvan has already carved a niche for himself and has reached a level where music albums are sold just for his name. Yuvan is slowly taking the place of Rahaman and has developed a style for himself.

Wanting to do something for his elder son, Ilayaraja has given all the remix rights of his songs for Karthik. Attempts are also being made to make Kamalhassan sing the re-mix songs. Popular singers also have been approached for this venture. The response that remix songs have been receiving is quite noteworthy.

Re-mix is very popular especially with the younger population. Hence, as a father Ilayaraja does not want to leave any stone unturned for his elder son Karthik. Whether Yuvan would use his dad’s songs for remixing any more should be waited and watched.
[/tscii:64a6fcf7da]

selvakumar
29th September 2006, 02:10 PM
enna kodumai IR idu ? :banghead:
If he wants to give the re-make rights, then he can give that to everyone so that everyone can become DEVA atleast and start earning some money !
I am not sure whether this is true or not ! But if it is, then it is worth for some :hammer: :banghead:
Moreover, it will make anyone feel as if YSR's success is depending on the yesteryear songs of IR :oops:

sentsbu1
29th September 2006, 04:35 PM
Another link to show that Kedi is doing fine...

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/25695.html

So this could always show that Yuvan is always succesful music director and his role in a movie will make the movie a hit...

Movie Industry Producers also considers luck a big priority....for example, directors and producers felt if they try to link the movie based relating to Madurai, the movie will be a hit...many movies were taken or showing Madurai base...

Take in the case of Karthik Raja...Why dont producer's go to him...To be truly speaking he gives much more quality music than Yuvan...But who picks Karthik...coz, the movie does not make any big though there are good music...

So thats where Im trying to say why Yuvan will be a hit and he is lucky...

sentsbu1
29th September 2006, 05:59 PM
Another review...

As for KD, we have carried a special article about the movie a few days ago. The movie has started generating good response among the general public owing to Yuvan Shankar Raja's music and the debutant Tamanna who makes her presence felt. For further updates, please take a look at our special report about KD.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/sep-06-04/29-09-06-rajini.html

vasanth2006
30th September 2006, 01:34 PM
Kedi - Love triangle

IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, September 26, 2006]

Jothikrishna's much-hyped Kedi is a triangular love story inspired by films like Mannan, Padyappa. Debutant Tamanna walks away with all honors as a rich girl who plays spoilsport on the romance between Ravikrishna and Ileana. Unlike his maiden venture Unnaku 18 Enakku 20, Jothikrishna has taken a gripping tale of romance laced with all commercial ingredients.

The movie begins in a brisk note. It is youthful in the first-half, wile the second-half is laced with emotions and sentiments. All credit goes to Jothikrishna for rendering a wholesome entertainer.

Ravikrishna plays a college student and his role is seemingly an extension of what he performed in 7G Rainbow Colony. He performs with ease and his body language deserves a special appreciation. He has tried his hands at stunts too in the film. The sought-after Tollywood girl Ileana looks cute.

The tall and lanky actress has fewer frames but has utilized them well. But the real scene-stealer is Tamanna. The girl, who plays the character that has the shades of Vijayashanthy (Mannan) and Ramya Krishnan (Padyappa), has made use of the opportunity adroitly. Her mannerisms and body language perfectly suits the character.

Atul Kulkarni, an actor with immense potential, plays the role of Tamanna's brother. The movie has a huge star cast which includes M S Baskar, Ramesh Khanna and Suman Shetty.

Raghu (Ravikrishna) is a carefree college student. Along with his friends he enjoys his days in college without bothering about his academics. His life is changed after he encounters his Priyanka (Tamanna), who is the sister of a powerful State Minister Pughazhenthy (Atul Kulkarni).

The rich and the arrogant girl develop bad vibes with Raghu. Meanwhile, another classmate Aarthi (Ileana) gets introduced to Raghu. They develop a relationship and eventually she inculcates discipline and helps Raghu shine well in his academics too.

Eventually both fall in love. Now enters Priyanka on a mission to separate the couple. She decides to go to any extreme and even use her power, influence and money to get them estranged. Did she succeed in her attempts forms the rest. The music by Yuvan Shankar Raja is catchy. Jothikrishna has tried to stay away from run-of-the-mill action stuff. Has caught the pulse of youngsters well in rendering a youthful entertainer. A few scenes in the second half would attract womenfolk.

Jothikrishna deserves a pat for thinking out-of-the-box. Has announced his arrival to the big league with Kedi.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/review/8198.html

Renault
30th September 2006, 08:01 PM
Actually what Maestro has done is a blessing in disguise for Yuvan to bring out more of his hidden talents. The reasons:

1. It gives Yuvan an opportunity to be more creative and create songs like Maestro.

2. Also Yuvan himself has accepted in the Vijay TV talk show Madan's tiraipaarvai that he needs to reduce his experimentations, as pointed out by Madhan that probably he is too early for those. but his experiments in few songs in Pattiyal, Vallavan and Pudupettai have been very successful.

Even his average work for movies like Thimir and KD are working wonders in the box office. Looks like the Raja revolution is back in TFM.

rsubras
1st October 2006, 03:07 PM
wateva some enthu ARR fans were doing two weeks to prove that SOK is a hit, now YSR fans are trying to do :)

padam flop oh hit oh....... score panra music work out aachuna athu podhaadha enna?

Hulkster
1st October 2006, 03:10 PM
rsubras...I guess they feel that if movie is not good the music might not reach out to the viewers...so to prove that a film is hit also proves that the MD is still very instrumental in the film's success. :D

rsubras
1st October 2006, 05:30 PM
Agreed....but ippadi pala uppuma websites solrathellam quote panni, engiyavathu ethuna magazine la oru vari pottiruntha athai eduthu solli appadi oru build up kodukka vendiya level laya ARR oh ila YSR oh irukkanga :D, datz my question.....

rsubras
1st October 2006, 05:34 PM
gone are the days when super music carried a dabba film in box office....(last film i cud remember in this category is kaadhalar thinam) these days it is the reverse trend, super film carrying a dabba music album....... illena imsai arasan maathiri padam lam audio nalla sales aaguma...

MADDY
3rd October 2006, 02:36 AM
Agreed....but ippadi pala uppuma websites solrathellam quote panni, engiyavathu ethuna magazine la oru vari pottiruntha athai eduthu solli appadi oru build up kodukka vendiya level laya ARR oh ila YSR oh irukkanga :D, datz my question.....

i dunno abt YSR but ARR is definitely not in that level.....his 2 movies have been nominated for OSCARS this year(not oscar ravichandran)......

SOK hasnt done well and its a fact.......but what is "doing well" in case of kedi, thimuru, SOK is totally different......even if KEdi is 25% full they will call it a hit, even if SOK is 50% full they calll it a flop.....i guess expectation is vital......

Vysar
3rd October 2006, 08:27 AM
SOK is a crap movie with lot of directorial flaws only because of ARR music it stands out. Kedi is a masala movie so it would be hit in B & C centers where the success of a movie always judged. ARR music is class but YSR music is mass so it sells with the movie like Devas music a decade ago.

sentsbu1
3rd October 2006, 05:03 PM
Watch Yuvan's latest interview in indiaglitz.com....

Tried to see it completely, but it just hangs up in the middle of each sector among the four...

Please do update if anyone has the same problem...

Surya
4th October 2006, 03:45 AM
SOK hasnt done well and its a fact.......but what is "doing well" in case of kedi, thimuru, SOK is totally different......even if KEdi is 25% full they will call it a hit, even if SOK is 50% full they calll it a flop.....i guess expectation is vital......

Wveryone else have termed it as Average except Sify, and Sify's BO Reports = crap..8-)

MrJudge
4th October 2006, 07:12 AM
SOK is a crap movie with lot of directorial flaws only because of ARR music it stands out. Kedi is a masala movie so it would be hit in B & C centers where the success of a movie always judged. ARR music is class but YSR music is mass so it sells with the movie like Devas music a decade ago.

IR was the only one had a pleasant journey of giving both class and mass albums at the same time. I think YSR has the potential to repeat that trend. His BGM is class-apart and even your MD can't do what he is doing in that area. So please reserve your deva-judgement for somebody else please :)

MrJudge
4th October 2006, 01:26 PM

Tried to see it completely, but it just hangs up in the middle of each sector among the four...

I was trying to watch them. It takes so much time to load even on the broadband connection. Is the server slow? :roll:

vasanth2006
4th October 2006, 03:54 PM

There are 4 clips.

i could'nt see 3rd clip completely.

other than that clip i seen all the clips. however the buffering time is slow. ( i seen in my office.)

yuvan speaks about simbu, vallavan songs, bhavatharini, KR and etc.

yuvan told that he dont know carnatic music, western classical.he also told that talent is the matter, whoever having talent can succeed.

he told about his favs

john williams in hollywood.

in kollywood, obviously IR, ARR's some songs, and HJ.

sentsbu1
4th October 2006, 06:05 PM
Finally, had the chance to see the whole interview...

As already mentioned about the 3 clips, the final clip was asked about whether he would be doing a Tamil Album...

He told yes he will be doing a Tamil Album defenitely next year and he also has plans of doing an Internationl album...

there was another question it was asked dont know which clip, " do you want to give music to people's preference or what you like???...his answer was he would give best music what he feels, it is being accepted by the audience sometimes not...in that case we have to take from that, and do different...he also commented, sometimes when later we try to give the same style of song people do accept it...

I was very impressed for the answer he gave for the question...

You do too many movies at the same time...how do you handle this....

he answered " I do got confused with this (smiling), it is a bit hard for me coz Im still young, but if you want to achieve something you will have to work hard"...

I hope he has achieved what he can do at this age...

Sanjeevi
4th October 2006, 06:43 PM
Hey, give the links?

sentsbu1
4th October 2006, 07:48 PM
Here is the link

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/events/10577.html

Vysar
4th October 2006, 10:02 PM
IR was the only one had a pleasant journey of giving both class and mass albums at the same time. I think YSR has the potential to repeat that trend. His BGM is class-apart and even your MD can't do what he is doing in that area. So please reserve your deva-judgement for somebody else please :)

Unforunately I cannot place Yuvan in that pedestal yet. For the volume of songs he tuned so far he has copied more from other sources. He recycles ARRs old tunes to come up with his own. Thats what Deva used to do with Raja's earlier tunes a decade ago. Once in a while like Deva, he comes up with some original tune and I cannot deny that. It's too early to conclude Yuvan created a trend. Wait for few more years like Deva he will disappear in thin air. Then his father has to give him permission to recycle his old tune like he does now for KR.

IR --> Deva

ARR --> Yuvan & Harris

Renault
5th October 2006, 05:04 PM
Vyasar,

We are tired of such statements against Yuvan and Harris..

copies from ARR.. What's happening to you.. Well tried.. better luck next time and remember u r talkin in a Yuvan thread.

MrJudge
5th October 2006, 05:38 PM
Wait for few more years like Deva he will disappear in thin air. Then his father has to give him permission to recycle his old tune like he does now for KR.

I want to write to you in detail.. will do it tomorrow.. need to catch up at work.

Yeah, you keep dreaming dude. Your MD was the one who had shortest career in tfm and disappeared without any trace. I guess that will tell us the REAL story. Hope you are happy that he is into "renting his studio" business and involving with audio release functions to kill his time :lol:

rsubras
5th October 2006, 06:08 PM
yea judge no one can beat you (atleast in this forum) in stinging, sarcastic talks.... that apart do remember that ARR has a solid fan base and most of them are his fans only for his music and character and not coz of personal vendetta they have for some other music director as the fans of your MD has :)

The point vysar tries to put in here that while Harris and YSR are intelligent and clever musicians, they are still not able to break away from the ARR style....

with this, let's get back to the discussion on YSR's albums :D

MADDY
5th October 2006, 08:06 PM
Vyasar,

We are tired of such statements against Yuvan and Harris..

copies from ARR.. What's happening to you.. Well tried.. better luck next time and remember u r talkin in a Yuvan thread.

Renault, how do u stop vyasar now?? oh, another headache?? :D

vasanth2006
5th October 2006, 08:41 PM

Unforunately I cannot place Yuvan in that pedestal yet. For the volume of songs he tuned so far he has copied more from other sources. He recycles ARRs old tunes to come up with his own. Thats what Deva used to do with Raja's earlier tunes a decade ago. Once in a while like Deva, he comes up with some original tune and I cannot deny that. It's too early to conclude Yuvan created a trend. Wait for few more years like Deva he will disappear in thin air. Then his father has to give him permission to recycle his old tune like he does now for KR.

IR --> Deva

ARR --> Yuvan & Harris

i think you are in dream. please come to reality dude. anyway i dont want to waste my time.

rsubras
5th October 2006, 08:47 PM
i think you are in dream. please come to reality dude. anyway i dont want to waste my time.

That was a fitting reply you gave to Judge, vasanth.... Hats off :)

vasanth2006
5th October 2006, 09:02 PM

rsubras,

Actually i am tired of explaining about yuvan's talent and ability.
So i dont want to waste my time for blind criticism. thats all.

anyway come-on judge...... :thumbsup:

villan007
5th October 2006, 10:42 PM

:lol:

rajaalltheway
7th October 2006, 02:00 AM
LET PARUTHI VEERAN COME OUT,IT WILL PUT AN END TO DEBATES,DOUBTS AND DISCUSSIONS

MADDY
7th October 2006, 12:57 PM
LET PARUTHI VEERAN COME OUT,IT WILL PUT AN END TO DEBATES,DOUBTS AND DISCUSSIONS

actually i'm waiting for 10A........Himesh is a lot like yuvan with his fast paced, peppy numbers......if Himesh decides to stay in Tamil and if he becomes successful then U1 will have huge problems indeed......lets hope for a good fight betn these 2.....

Hulkster
7th October 2006, 01:01 PM
Himesh is too repititive Maddy...the fella if he gets his variety right can be a very groundbreaking music talent..otherwise his musical knowledge and output is slightly behind Yuvan if you compare yuvan's melodies and peppy numbers with him. :exactly:

Well VS would have been better for dasa with his ability to attract mass and also provide quality at times although it usually depends on the script and the director.

Vysar
7th October 2006, 04:04 PM
My opinion echoed here

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14305407

Hulkster
7th October 2006, 08:20 PM
My opinion echoed here

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14305407

Unga opinion has been dishoomified here

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=7620&start=90

Enjoy :D

rajaalltheway
7th October 2006, 11:08 PM
Be it Himesh or any other composer from Bollywood become a busy composer down here,its the end of the world very next day.imagine Himesh composing a Kutthu song like Yemmadi aathadi...god
Is sale of 85k audio cassetes phenomenal?? at 10 rupee margin the profit will add upto just 850,000 rupees,which i believe will be 30%of the audio right.I remeber as an employee in Tips back in the 90s,Phool Aur Kaantes'1 million tapes were sold in less than 3 months.Is not tamil music market atleast half that big?

rsubras
8th October 2006, 12:27 AM
hulkster, vyasar only mentioned about the YSR part i gues

Hulkster
8th October 2006, 08:01 AM
Appadiya mr subras...sorry tappa paarthuthaen :D...anyways yuvan being repititive and that only focussing on his remixes is abit too shallow. He does provide some innovative stuff now and then as seen in AIBI and pudhupettai. Sadly he is not as strong as IR to have his foothold on tunes and still listens to directors which is the same as ARR as well all know is very humble and also listens to the director.

MADDY
8th October 2006, 05:27 PM
Sadly he is not as strong as IR to have his foothold on tunes and still listens to directors which is the same as ARR as well all know is very humble and also listens to the director.

i dont think anyone other than MR,BR,Shankar,Rajni can question ARR's tunes.....he is a directors man but still the pool of tunes that he gives to a director to choose from is very rich compared to YSR's.....

nilavupriyan
8th October 2006, 06:52 PM
Sadly he is not as strong as IR to have his foothold on tunes and still listens to directors which is the same as ARR as well all know is very humble and also listens to the director.

i dont think anyone other than MR,BR,Shankar,Rajni can question ARR's tunes.....he is a directors man but still the pool of tunes that he gives to a director to choose from is very rich compared to YSR's.....

:lol:

imsai
9th October 2006, 01:19 AM
I'd replace those four names with one name.

KAMAL.

rajaalltheway
9th October 2006, 01:54 AM
When will Kamal gather his wits and team up with Yuvan when he is not opting for Raja instead of this crappy experiments with Shankar Ehsaan and Loy or Himesh.

MrJudge
9th October 2006, 01:25 PM
Saw Kedi last weekend...... a bad movie IMO.. Yuvan's bit song is the best song in the movie. Disappointed that it was not included in the album :(

Sanjeevi
9th October 2006, 02:18 PM
Anybody knows about the audio release or Paruthi veeran, satham podathey

Sanjeevi
9th October 2006, 02:18 PM
Anybody knows about the audio release of Paruthi veeran or satham podathey

nilavupriyan
9th October 2006, 05:28 PM
When will Kamal gather his wits and team up with Yuvan when he is not opting for Raja instead of this crappy experiments with Shankar Ehsaan and Loy or Himesh.

:roll: they are good!...dil chahtha hi .........

rajaalltheway
9th October 2006, 11:43 PM
they r good,infact excellent-IN HINDI FILMS.Just remember Aalavanthaan,the Siri siri song was stupid.

selvakumar
10th October 2006, 01:45 PM
they r good,infact excellent-IN HINDI FILMS.Just remember Aalavanthaan,the Siri siri song was stupid.

I think you have selectively forgotten the duet song and other racy songs that they composed !

nilavupriyan
10th October 2006, 04:43 PM

I think you have selectively forgotten the duet song and other racy songs that they composed !

yeah...their instrumentation is so peculiar and nice to hear...especially aaalavandhaaaaaan....dilchatha hi is a master piece from them

RR
11th October 2006, 10:06 AM
Guys,

Keep this thread for YSR. Shankar Ehsaan and Loy discussion topic is here (http://tfmpage.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2263) .

rajaalltheway
13th October 2006, 10:00 PM
SELVA-YUVAN-ARVIND KRISHNA coming together in new movie Starring Suryas Bro KARTHIK.produced by white elephants.

rajaalltheway
15th October 2006, 07:19 PM
Tharun Gopi, flooded by congratulatory messages, has commenced works towards second movie.

This time he teams up with Madhavan for a movie titled Agaradhi to be produced by GV Films.

Yuvanshankar Raja will be composing music for the movie.

vasanth2006
17th October 2006, 03:09 PM
SELVA-YUVAN-ARVIND KRISHNA coming together in new movie Starring Suryas Bro KARTHIK.produced by white elephants.

Good news. :D where u got the information?

vasanth2006
17th October 2006, 03:13 PM
Tharun Gopi, flooded by congratulatory messages, has commenced works towards second movie.

This time he teams up with Madhavan for a movie titled Agaradhi to be produced by GV Films.

Yuvanshankar Raja will be composing music for the movie.

adutha masala padama? :x

this tarun gopi is directing 3 films at a time.(source : today's daily)

by the by, what is the BO status of pagaru (thimiru in telegu)?

vasanth2006
17th October 2006, 03:17 PM
Anybody knows about the audio release of Paruthi veeran or satham podathey

i am also eager to know about these films.

i think paruthi veeran is the november release. so we can expect soon.

but i dont know about satham podathey. is the film growing or not? there is no details about this movie.

MrJudge
17th October 2006, 06:51 PM
by the by, what is the BO status of pagaru (thimiru in telegu)?

I saw the preview of Pagaru, the mana madurai song sounds better in Telugu version. Obviously i don't know a thing in telugu, does it have good lyrics or just like tamil version?

baba88
20th October 2006, 06:42 PM
MR Romeo - Yaar Athu from 1:30
Poovellam Kettuper - CBR 2:00

Listen to the parts.

rajaalltheway
21st October 2006, 12:39 AM
[tscii:9525656019]Pogaru` takes a good opening

By Moviebuzz | Friday, 13 October , 2006, 16:25

The Telugu audience love for Tamil hero’s continue. Vishal, the tall dark hero is the latest to join the bandwagon of heroes from Kollywood to make it big here. His, Pogaru has opened big all over Andhra.
According to Vishal whose dad G.K.Reddy is marketing the film in Andhra: “Pogaru was able to get 142 screens all over the state, the highest ever for a dubbed Tamil film ever. The opening has been simply awesome.”

Vishal who is a Telugu boy dubbed in his own voice for Pogaru and the scenes in which he confronts Shreya Reddy who plays the negative character is getting a lot of applause in theatres.

After the super success of Pandem Kodi and Pogaru, Vishal is really big in Andhra. Now the buzz is that he will be doing a straight film in Telugu soon.

[/tscii:9525656019]

MrJudge
23rd October 2006, 07:36 PM
[tscii:a11a96ee79]Deepavali in Pongal
IndiaGlitz [Monday, October 23, 2006]

Deepavali, the movie starring Jeyam Ravi and Bhavana will hit the screens for Pongal.

Confirming its release, producer Lingusamy said, ‘My maiden production venture will grace the theatres this Pongal'.

Deepavali will be directed by Ezhil and music by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

'I was tense in my directorial venture (Anandham). Thanks to the experience, I am confident of tasting success as a producer. I know I can bank on a talented cast and crew.'

Lingusamy was all praise of Ezhil. 'I was highly impressed of his screenplay in Thullatha Manamum Thullum. I am sure that he will repeat his magic.'

Thanking Lingusamy for the opportunity, Ezhil, said, 'The story was conceived almost a year ago. I should thank Lingusamy for keeping faith in me and given me the opportunity to direct this movie'.[/tscii:a11a96ee79]

MrJudge
24th October 2006, 12:23 PM
Looks like Surya is out of Sarvam now and somebody else will do the lead role.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/26294.html

MrJudge
27th October 2006, 12:56 PM
[tscii:70f7a49c6a]Selva is back with a bang!
By Moviebuzz | Friday, 27 October , 2006, 10:14

When it comes to youth movies and packaging there is nobody better than Selvaraghavan in Kollywood. He knows the pulse of Tamil audience and his narrative is edgy and innovative. He can keep the viewers engrossed with his style and story telling along with Yuvan songs and Aravind’s minty-cool camerawork.

However Selva’s last film Puthupettai was a colossal flop as he moved away from his usual style to make a violent gangster movie. This film was a setback for the talented director as ‘Brand Selva’ was put under pressure.

Later Selva moved on to do Adavari Matalaku Ardhale Verula a Telugu film with Venkatesh and Trisha which is nearing completion. It is an urban love story which is said to have shaped out extremely well.

Now Selva is back in Tamil with a bang. His new film will be produced by ‘White Elephants’ a joint venture of Selvaraghavan, cameraman Aravind Krishna and music director Yuvan Shankar Raja along with R.Ravindran.

Karthi and Sandhya will play the lead roles in the film titled Idhu Maalai Nerathu Mayakkam, which will start rolling from November 15. [/tscii:70f7a49c6a]

xml
28th October 2006, 09:16 PM
YSR is Ahead of All MD's.
He already won the International award for RAM.
Even ARR followed YSR style in his recent album Sillunu oru kadal. The New York song is YSR's Idukadala(TI).
It happens for everyone to follw YSR in TFM.

rsubras
28th October 2006, 11:22 PM
Thanks for that comedy xml....had a good laugh :)

rajaalltheway
30th October 2006, 01:35 AM
ARRs row over song copyright and subsequent walking out of movies gave me more laughs...that i believe was copied from Lata Mangeshkar and K J Yesudas

Dragun
30th October 2006, 06:30 AM
"Going Through Emotions" from Pudhupettai has some string part that I've heard in the music in the ads that Raaga.com plays before you can listen to the song. Is that some sort of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean commercially available loop sample?

UPDATE: This is "sarod loop 02" in Apple's Soundtrack Pro program.

MrJudge
1st November 2006, 10:37 AM
Sarvam is back on track with Surya again :

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14321796

Renault
1st November 2006, 10:52 AM
That's good news.. YSR has a good combo with both Suriya (Poovellam Kettupaar, Mounam Pesiyathe, Nanda, Perazhagan) and Vishnu.

Let's hope this combo delivers as expected.

hariprasadb23
1st November 2006, 06:51 PM
it is a great news iam really very happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
iwas expecting a lot from the movie but when i heard it was dropped my heart broke .i am happy now

vasanth2006
2nd November 2006, 01:06 PM
Yuvan is going to build a recording studio soon.

hariprasadb23
3rd November 2006, 08:19 PM
vallavan's bit song is uploaded in yuvan yahoo groups homepage it is very good.please upload some other bit music from vallavan

MrJudge
6th November 2006, 12:32 PM
hariprasadb23:

I heard the bit song in the yahoo group, the quality was poor. I hope someone will upload a better version soon.

MrJudge
6th November 2006, 12:33 PM
[tscii:aa0e8f1619]Surya is not in Sarvam again

Switch on, Switch off!
By Moviebuzz | Monday, 06 November , 2006, 12:18
In a bizarre turn of events, Surya and director Vishnuvardhan has once again decided to go their separate ways! Sarva which was to start next week with Surya as hero has been abandoned.

Vishnuvardhan and Surya were supposed to come together in Sarvam to be produced by ‘Studio Green’ for which even a photo shoot took place. Then they had difference of opinion about budget and parted. Later they patched up after Surya agreed to do it for a producer of Vishnu's choice.

But now it looks like they have spilt once again for good andVishnu is now planning to do Sarvam with another hero. When contacted Surya confirmed that the is not doing the film. Said Surya:"I have no comments to make, regardingSarvam.".[/tscii:aa0e8f1619]

vasanth2006
7th November 2006, 05:42 PM
i think it is bad time for yuvan. films getting delayed.....BO failures.....great experimental music went unnoticed because of BO failures.....Big heros contract missing........wrong time film releases......
oh..god.. :cry:

by the bye "satham podathey"yoda sathatheye kanom....

Sanjeevi
8th November 2006, 10:05 AM
i think it is bad time for yuvan. films getting delayed.....BO failures.....great experimental music went unnoticed because of BO failures.....Big heros contract missing........wrong time film releases......
oh..god.. :cry:

by the bye "satham podathey"yoda sathatheye kanom....

Saw the padmapriya programme (Coffee with anu) in Vijay TV. She told Satham Podathey is finished only by 50%. I think the film is in financial trouble.

rajaalltheway
10th November 2006, 01:28 AM
Take any YSR movie..music is the major draw and the movies content is always appreciated after music.A single song Thee Pidika carved a career for Vishnu Vardhan,Arya and to some extend Navdeep.Sames the case with Kanda Naal Mudhal and Manmadhan.Just imagine the fate of these small productions without Yuvans music.I dont think Yuvan needs the support of any big hero to sell his music.The audio of Puduppetai was an excellent investment for HIT music people.Just ask D.R.Mehta of saregama HMV which Tamil composers music rights they prefer to release.The Taurani brothers of Tips who are my former employers after Dheena decided to buy only YSR albums if they ever want to invest in TFM.

app_engine
10th November 2006, 02:04 AM
As for the difference in having established music directors singing his tunes as against other singers Yuvan feels: "Generally, what the composers grasp and sing in 10 minutes, takes a longer time for others."

http://www.hindu.com/fr/2006/11/10/stories/2006111000220200.htm

konjam too muchchA illa?

aruvi
10th November 2006, 03:10 AM
Depends on the calibre of the MD. If you become an MD by default, it will take only 10 mins. I am sure, others, that have a huge academic knowledge of music like YSR, will take only 5 minutes for a tune. :banghead:

Let's see:
IR, MSV, GA, Deva, ASR, KR, YSR, ARR

Personally, I would rather the singers take the extra time and have them in a song, than any of the above MDs.

rajdes
10th November 2006, 07:56 AM
Aruvi, ASR yaaru? Bharadwaj, SA Rajkumar ivanga ellaam okay-va ?:-)
Wait till Himesh sings in Dasaavatharam.. That will be the end of Tamil Film music as we know it :-)

aruvi
10th November 2006, 09:58 PM
Oops, SAR was what I meant. I don't recall hearing Bharadwaj sing.

I hear a lot about Himesh, but as I don't listen to Hindi music much, I haven't heard him singing.

Since I have heard Kumar Sanu sing "Isshwara, vaanum manum" and Udit Narayanan sing "Coimbtoor mappilaikku", I don't think Himesh can shock me much more:-)

rajdes
11th November 2006, 07:25 AM
"Since I have heard Kumar Sanu sing "Isshwara, vaanum manum" and Udit Narayanan sing "Coimbtoor mappilaikku", I don't think Himesh can shock me much "
mhmmm.. idhu adhaiyum thaandi....

rajdes
11th November 2006, 07:26 AM
Bharadwaj has sung "Avaravar Vaazhkaiyil" From Pandavar Bhoomi and more famously, Gnabagam Varudhe.

rajdes
11th November 2006, 07:30 AM
"Since I have heard Kumar Sanu sing "Isshwara, vaanum manum" and Udit Narayanan sing "Coimbtoor mappilaikku", I don't think Himesh can shock me much "
mhmmm.. idhu adhaiyum thaandi

MrJudge
11th November 2006, 05:15 PM
Looks like YSR is not doing Kireedom (instead GV Prakash is in)

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14328822

MrJudge
11th November 2006, 05:17 PM
Yuvan may do Rameswaram not confirmed yet:

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14328678

MADDY
11th November 2006, 10:33 PM

hey, i think he let go a very good oppurtunity....... :roll: .......Kireedom has very good scope for music.......

btw, i think some producers are not able to afford YSR's salary........can this be true for u1 coming out of 2-3 projects....... :?

nilavupriyan
11th November 2006, 10:48 PM

hey, i think he let go a very good oppurtunity....... :roll: .......Kireedom has very good scope for music.......

btw, i think some producers are not able to afford YSR's salary........can this be true for u1 coming out of 2-3 projects....... :?

y1 charging much?

Renault
12th November 2006, 08:52 AM
Yeah MADDY.. U1 for god known reasons lets go this opportunity. Let's see how GV Prakash justifies the replacement, his roots are strong (ARR).

hariprasadb23
12th November 2006, 07:12 PM
parutti veeran audio releasing tomorrow

vasanth2006
16th November 2006, 01:26 PM
"Idhu Malai Nerathu Mayakkam" shooting starts today. :D

Lovely stills. 8-)

MrJudge
16th November 2006, 10:42 PM
Yeah, Vasanth. Today the movie starts rolling. :clap:

BTW, When is his telugu movie coming out? this month or next month? also the audio? Anyone knows?

NOV
17th November 2006, 07:03 AM
Please continue here:
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=8523