PDA

View Full Version : KUMARAN - Harris Jeyaraj

Yathu
11th October 2007, 12:31 AM
:arrow: Movie: Kumaran

Year: 2007
Cast: Mahesh Babu, Trisha, Irfan Khan, Prakash Raj, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Ajay, Ravi Verma, Dharmavarapu Subramanyam, Kamna Jethmalini
Music: Harris Jayaraj
Producer: C Aswini Dutt
Director: Gunasekhar

:arrow: Track Listing:

1. Byla Bylamo - Mahathi, Prasanna

2. Ko Ko - Senthil Das

3. Nizhal Endrum - Vinaya, Ramu

4. Oru Bambaram - Harini, Tippu, Jayalakshmi

5. Pombalai Ellam - Karthik, Anuradha Sriram

6. Sorgathil Pookum - Anuradha Sriram

Yathu
11th October 2007, 12:33 AM
I didn't Harris had a new album coming out so I was quite shocked to learn about this movie!

Listening to tracks right now. No comments just yet! :D

LOL I can't wait for the comments on this album! :lol:

Yathu
11th October 2007, 12:40 AM
OK I think this is a dubbed movie... from the Mahesh Babu Telugu movie 'Sainikudu'. Ok then we can forgive Harris for the music. lol :D

NOV
11th October 2007, 05:35 AM
what is there to forgive? Haris served one of the best albums of this year - Unnaale Unnaale!

Yathu
12th October 2007, 02:07 AM
what is there to forgive? Haris served one of the best albums of this year - Unnaale Unnaale!

Yes Unnale Unnale is defo one of the best albums of the year, maybe even Harris' best album ever, but what i'm saying is compared to Harris' Tamil albums, this one is really not up to that standard.

Does Harris save his good stuff for Tamil only?

:|

mahen01
12th October 2007, 12:46 PM
If he saves it to Tamil Albums thats a good news.. I am happy to hear that. Dubbed albums doesnt do well anyway. except some extraordinary album combined with good lyrics. I only liked one dubbed album and that is Uyire. Most of the dubbed albums doesnt glue with the lyrics and sounds weired. This album sucks.. but hope Harris will come up with good music to Tamil Albums.

A.ANAND
12th October 2007, 02:36 PM
harris is copycat innu sonna avanga fans sandaikku varangga!oru bambaram song kettu parunnga appadiye 'chaiya chaiya'songs'sa manasatchiye illama copy panni irukkar harris!intha kodumaiya ennga solla?? :banghead: :banghead:

mahen01
12th October 2007, 03:40 PM
Nan kumaran patu 1 thadava than keten.. sariya gnabakam illa. so no comments.

A.ANAND
13th October 2007, 05:44 PM
marupadiyum nalla kelunnga ,kaari thuppirivinga!

Dragun
14th October 2007, 04:43 AM
This is the album with the heavy inspirations from Chaiyya Chaiyya and Dil Se Re :roll:

kidils
18th October 2007, 07:09 AM
i read somewhere that the director wanted a song like chaiyya chaiyya.... otherwise why would hj rip such a popular song like chaiyya chaiyya... when there r plenty of english songs to rip

somusic
29th October 2007, 06:51 PM
This songs of this flim - The intro of Mahesh Babu,this song is a lift from Micheal Jackson's song-Smooth Criminal

Another song is a lift from Dil Se-Chaiyya Chaiyya(you can easily find it)
Then a song inspired again from Dil Se -Dil Se Re

I think he is a great Fan of A R Rehman,beacuse in every movie he is lifting or getting the inspiration of rehman.... and as usual he copies music from other albums..........what a MD...........

Background Score of the flim is very bad.....(irritating and the frequencies of the sounds are really very bad) like he did in gajhni movie....
Plz harris dont use these type of frequencies......it damages the brain ............in future think differently and be unique in your music...
like KV Mahadevan, MS Viwanathan Ramamoorthy, Ilayaraja , AR Rahman...........
Dont name this guy as a good composer....till he tries different.....

Music is a Life Giver..........Music is Divine..........Love Music.........

july
5th November 2007, 09:43 PM
This is worst HJ tamil album i ever listened..
oh god.......
never expected this from HJ...not even 1 song appealed me... lyrics .. tunes all sucks...
:(

Telugu version was better......