PDA

View Full Version : My first trip to India on vacation

Billgates
17th October 2007, 11:31 AM
[tscii:e8ea7ec9db]Is this your Indian concept of relationship sustenance ?! asked my Colleague and good friend Boris .Fuerher

Boris was stunned to see the huge list of articles which I have been buying for the last 3 months in view of my first annual vacation to India . As he is a local German who knows in and out of Munich, he helped me in getting the best of the items.

Mann, you have a big list ! Your parents, brothers, sisters, grand parents, cousins & friends . So you will be carrying all these items & meet them personally to convey your affection & remembrance ? Let me tell you, we don’t do such things here . I think now that I should make a trip to India & study the culture .

Boris , studying our culture is not so easy as you think because we have around 28 States with multiple languages , castes, religions, faiths, customs & practices. Even we cannot complete in our life time but I don’t want to discourage you on this. Pls join me . Ok , let me sponsor this trip of yours as a friendly gesture.

Boris was too pleased to hear this & said ok immediately.

I am Zafar Hassan , an IIT Chennai Aeronautics Engineer besides IIM Ahmedabad Grad. , born and brought up in a small down South Village called Pannaipuram which was shot to limelight due to one great musician whose name is household now. 2 years back, I got an offer in a large Gernan Organisation which I took it .

As the D-day approached, I was too tense as this is my first sojourn overseas & have been missing all my dear ones & I am entitled to visit back home once in 2 years only & the anxiety can be well understood.

So many changes would have happened in 365+365 days . My parents, brothers, sisters, uncles all would have aged a bit & there will be a personality change . So, they all will appear , was another anxiety on my part.

Contd.
[/tscii:e8ea7ec9db]

crazy
17th October 2007, 12:12 PM
:P

pavalamani pragasam
17th October 2007, 01:08 PM
Very good, Billgates! Interesting! waiting to hear the rest!