PDA

View Full Version : Unreleased Movies.

Devar Magan
16th November 2007, 08:14 PM
came across this video in youtube. its from a movie called "acham thavir".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o_j-9SkiDU4
once in madan's thirai paarvai, madan told that about 200 movies ready for release are yet to be released.. these movies have very little chance of getting released in the future.

kamath
29th November 2007, 07:07 PM
Srikanth's chathurangam.

Kunjumon's kotheeswaran.

Vivek's Solli adippen.

Karthik's kashmir, manadhil.

raaja_rasigan
29th November 2007, 07:15 PM
plz add this:

vikram's BHEEMA

Sanjeevi
29th November 2007, 07:22 PM
plz add this:

vikram's BHEEMA :lol:

Sanjeevi
29th November 2007, 07:23 PM
Kadhal Samrajyam with gr8 songs
Ullam with good songs

raaja_rasigan
29th November 2007, 08:20 PM
Kadhal Samrajyam with gr8 songs

i think it is produced by spb charan & directed by Agathiyan..... y can't they release it now as their chennai-28 is a hit

dinesh2002
30th November 2007, 09:36 AM
Engineer - Madhuri Dixit & Arvind Swamy ...

not even the songs was released, but i remember watching Madhuri in Saree and having malligai poo on her hair in a show back in 1998 [in Vijay Tv] praising the songs..... and they showed some scenes of the film there too..... this show was like a sneak preview to the film.... the crew was shooting the film...and they had a small interview with the stars of the film.... :)

littlemaster1982
30th November 2007, 09:38 AM
Engineer was shelved halfway. It was not even completed.

dinesh2002
30th November 2007, 09:40 AM
Engineer was shelved halfway. It was not even completed.

is it??? i taut there was news around 2004 when Chellame made it big, the dir was planning to release his Engineer?? or was it reshot? :?

littlemaster1982
30th November 2007, 09:46 AM
I don't think the movie is completed. They just had the initial photoshoot & may be few scenes were shot. I remember reading an article in Vikatan about this movie then.

jaaze
17th February 2009, 10:20 AM
Vivek's solli adippen

Krillin
23rd May 2011, 04:32 AM
Simbu - Aezhumazhai vs Chitra http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/june-06-04/28-06-06-simbhu.html
Simbu - Kettavan http://www.tamil-movie.net/UploadedImages/Movies/big/5387/Kettavan-1.jpg
Simbu - Valiban http://valiban.com/images/Valiban%20-%20%20Simbhu.jpg

Maddy - Acham Thavir - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_j-9SkiDU4
Maddy - Naan Aval Adhu - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2hUoy8RXE

Ajith - Mirattal - http://i32.tinypic.com/2ykf1j9.jpg
Ajith - Mahaa http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h373/ajith2014/Mahaa.jpg

groucho070
23rd May 2011, 10:46 AM
simbu - kettavan http://www.tamil-movie.net/uploadedimages/movies/big/5387/kettavan-1.jpgnsfw......

Plum
23rd May 2011, 11:07 AM
mirattal became ghajini no?

Chaturangam and Kaadhal Samrajyam both had great songs and it is a matter of deep regret that they didnt see the light.

As with everything Mahendran, I wish Poottadha PootukkaL released during its time irrespective of its merits. Panchami is another movie I have heard of but not sure released - has lovely songs, too. Was that Balu M?

groucho070
23rd May 2011, 11:28 AM
Mahendran did one with Aravind Swami...arrrr....mindla oru moolaiyila irukku, can't dig the name out....

Plum
23rd May 2011, 11:52 AM
saasanam - it released I think

groucho070
23rd May 2011, 12:03 PM
Vanthucha? Director-ukkaaga parkalaam...aanaa Aravinduuu.....

hattori_hanzo
23rd May 2011, 12:45 PM
Was Kamal's hindi movie "Ladies Only"(Rajkamal banner) ever released? It was a remake of his Magalir Mattum and starred Juhi Chawla along with the Phoolan Devi actress. Kamal himself was supposed to do the popular character played by Nagesh & Randhir Kapoor played Nasser's role. Not sure whether it got stopped midway or completed but not released.

hattori_hanzo
23rd May 2011, 12:47 PM
Vanthucha? Director-ukkaaga parkalaam...aanaa Aravinduuu.....

Arvindswamy-Goutami movie dhaane? Romba latea 2005-06 la release aachu..Adhuvum Studio-5la Single show.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 03:52 PM
marudhanaayagam.
kamal acted in it and was supposed to be a period flick.
was reported to be a big budjet movie and heard that three minute trailer was also out.

on a serious thought, if they resume this movie again i dono if they will reshoot the entire movie or use the portions already shot...

Plum
23rd May 2011, 03:56 PM
Ladies only didnt release. A version of it came with Javed Jaffrey, Gul Panag, Celina Jaitley and Isha Koppikar last year.

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd May 2011, 04:02 PM
கோடீஸ்வரன் என்று ஒரு படம் எடுக்க சுமார் ஐந்து வருடங்களுக்கு முன்னால் ஆரம்பித்தார்கள்! அனால் படம் ரிலீஸ் ஆகவில்லை ! காரணம் budget ப்ரோப்லேம் என்று சொல்லுறார்கள் ! கொடீஸ்வரனுக்கே budget ப்ரோப்லேம் ஆ? :lol2:

hattori_hanzo
23rd May 2011, 04:09 PM
Param, 5 varushamaa? It was started when K.T. Kunjumon was one of the top producers in TFI and when Karishma Kapoor was the numero uno in Bollywood. If Im not wrong, that was in the late 90's.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 04:09 PM
paramasivan'nu kooda dhaan oru padatthukku peru vechaanga...
udanae arul vandhu andha padam 1000 naal odiduchaa? :lol2:

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 04:11 PM
Param, 5 varushamaa? It was started when K.T. Kunjumon was one of the top producers in TFI and when Karishma Kapoor was the numero uno in Bollywood. If Im not wrong, that was in the late 90's.

yes after kadhalan...
the hero was KTK's son right?
i bought the audio cassette too...
edho cleopatra'nu oru song kooda irukkum...

hattori_hanzo
23rd May 2011, 04:12 PM
Ladies only didnt release. A version of it came with Javed Jaffrey, Gul Panag, Celina Jaitley and Isha Koppikar last year.

Thanks Plum. Mumbai Expressukku badhila Kamal idha eduthirukkalaam. I was eager to watch Kamal play that role. :-(

hattori_hanzo
23rd May 2011, 04:18 PM
yes after kadhalan...
the hero was KTK's son right?
i bought the audio cassette too...
edho cleopatra'nu oru song kooda irukkum...

Was it ARR who scored the music for this movie? நீங்க சொல்ற பாட்டுக்கு தான் கரிஷ்மா குஞ்சுமோனுடைய மோனுடன் ஆடினார். ரொம்ப செலவு பண்ணி set எல்லாம் போட்டாங்க. என்ன ஆச்சு தெரியல, படமும் வரல குஞ்சுமோனும் காணாம போயிட்டாரு. இப்போ சமீபத்துல சென்னையில் சில இடங்கள்ள அவரோட Posters பார்த்தேன். அம்மாவை வாழ்த்தி சில Banner எல்லாம் போட்டிருக்கார்.

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd May 2011, 04:19 PM

yeah , u r right, it was back in the late 90's :oops:

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 04:19 PM
Engineer was shelved half way. There were 2 songs composed and were shot.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 04:23 PM
Was it ARR who scored the music for this movie? நீங்க சொல்ற பாட்டுக்கு தான் கரிஷ்மா குஞ்சுமோனுடைய மோனுடன் ஆடினார். ரொம்ப செலவு பண்ணி set எல்லாம் போட்டாங்க. என்ன ஆச்சு தெரியல, படமும் வரல குஞ்சுமோனும் காணாம போயிட்டாரு. இப்போ சமீபத்துல சென்னையில் சில இடங்கள்ள அவரோட Posters பார்த்தேன். அம்மாவை வாழ்த்தி சில Banner எல்லாம் போட்டிருக்கார்.

no no it was not arr...
iirc, it was some md from north...

and reg kt, which was his last movie... maybe he suffered a big loss and left the industry...

Plum
23rd May 2011, 04:35 PM
ARR-A irundhirundhA Ajaybhaskar 17 timeshalf-finished Engineer-aiyE KTK vootukku pOi print vAngiyAvadhu pArthuruppArE!

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:07 PM
Music for Koteeswaran was by AGOSH (Anand-Gopal Sharma-Shalin), a trio. Anand had composed for KTK's another production, Shakthi.

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:08 PM
ARR-A irundhirundhA Ajaybhaskar 17 timeshalf-finished Engineer-aiyE KTK vootukku pOi print vAngiyAvadhu pArthuruppArE!

:lol: Kandippa.. But Engineer was not produced by KTK I believe.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 05:12 PM
ennamo namma ab, marketla endha pudhu cd vandhaalum modha aala vaangi paakkura maadhiri pesareenga...

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:13 PM
http://www.myasia-bollywood.com/data/films/17/2_67_lg.jpg

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:17 PM
Movie Name: Muthal Muthalaga
Cast: Aravind Swamy, Karishma Kapoor
Cinematography: Ravi K Chandran
Music: A R Rahman
Producer: AG Subramaniam
Director: Azhagamperumal

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 05:22 PM
Yelelo
Parthiban and ARR combo...
grand pooja was done in a unique village set...

Parthiban once said that he is totally in love with Rahman,
and adores him. The film Yelelo for which 4 songs were recorded, brought them
together. The film was shelved, but still, their relationship continues!

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd May 2011, 05:22 PM
Karishama Kapoor in Thamizh Film ??? :shock:

BTW what happened to Pulan Visaranai 2 ??? I thought Prashanth was acting in that :huh:

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:24 PM
Now the JJ Govt is planning to do a Pulan Visaranai on Prashanth & Co for torturing tamilians with Ponnar Shankar.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 05:29 PM
unga prashanth verikku oru alave illaama pochu...
ipdi thaan ponnar shankar enna aachunu kaettu nachu pannittu irundheenga...
aana idhu varaikkum paathirukkavum maatteenga... summa oru vilambaratthukku mattum kekka vendiyadhu... :evil:
neenga prashanth pinaamiyaanu enakku doubta irukku.

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd May 2011, 05:30 PM
Ajay

Was ponnar shankar that bad, apart from karunanidhi's murderous dialogues ??? It had lots of good reviews :roll:

PARAMASHIVAN
23rd May 2011, 05:32 PM
Softie

I quite liked VK Pulan visaranai, thought version 2 with new technologies would be good, athuku thaan keaten

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 05:36 PM
Ajay

Was ponnar shankar that bad, apart from karunanidhi's murderous dialogues ??? It had lots of good reviews :roll:

vivek: dhum adikkira palakkam mattum dhaan unnadhaa...

19thmay
23rd May 2011, 05:36 PM
Yelelo
Parthiban and ARR combo...
grand pooja was done in a unique village set...

Parthiban once said that he is totally in love with Rahman,
and adores him. The film Yelelo for which 4 songs were recorded, brought them
together. The film was shelved, but still, their relationship continues!

Sudha Raghunadhan sang Yelelo Yelelo...during this movie pooja. I still remember the tune, beautiful!

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 05:38 PM
Sudha Raghunadhan sang Yelelo Yelelo...during this movie pooja. I still remember the tune, beautiful!

edhachum link irukka... adha mattum kuduttheenganaa unga kai'kku gloves'aa iruppen....

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:39 PM
Also Karthik sang a solo for the movie which Parthiban still raves about.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 05:41 PM
endha karthik...
i think this movie was kicked off some 10 yrs before...
i heard that the title song was sung by rahman... as this movie title was very much inspired by the 'yelelo' hum of arr in chinna chinna aasai parthiban insisted him.

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:44 PM
So what? Karthik made his debut with 'Nendukitten' (Star) if i am not wrong. It was released in 2001

hattori_hanzo
23rd May 2011, 05:44 PM
Movie Name: Muthal Muthalaga
Cast: Aravind Swamy, Karishma Kapoor
Cinematography: Ravi K Chandran
Music: A R Rahman
Producer: AG Subramaniam
Director: Azhagamperumal

Is this the one who produces movies under banner AGS cinemas and has a multiplex in Chennai by the same name? அதென்னமோ தெரியல நம்ம ஊர்ல தான் சில Seasonal புடீசர்கள் தோன்றுவார்கள். அந்த சில வருஷங்கள் மட்டும் எக்கச்சக்க படங்கள் எடுத்துட்டு அப்பறம் காணாமல் போய்டுவாங்க. KT Kunjumon (90s), Supergood Films RB சௌத்ரி (90s), ஆஸ்கார் ரவிச்சந்திரன் (2000-10), இப்போ இந்த AGS.

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:52 PM
The old AGS film international produced a Prabhu Starrer "Kattumarakkaran". I think AGSFI and the present AGS are different.

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 05:52 PM
RBD is there for around some 15 yrs i guess...
ippo enna aanaanga..?

what happened to AM Rathnam?

Plum
23rd May 2011, 05:54 PM
edhachum link irukka... adha mattum kuduttheenganaa unga kai'kku gloves'aa iruppen....

Idhai 19thmay kitta kEttA? Sudhakkum parthikkum link irukkanu ellAm ajay kitta dhAn kEkkaNum

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 05:55 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2m67hic.jpg

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 06:00 PM
Idhai 19thmay kitta kEttA? Sudhakkum parthikkum link irukkanu ellAm ajay kitta dhAn kEkkaNum

:notworthy: officela manager pakkatthula ukkaandhu sirippa adakkuradhu maadhiri oru kastam vera edhuvum illa....

ogay, back on track...
ajay, link pls.

ajaybaskar
23rd May 2011, 06:07 PM
Yov, Ungalaiyellam kathiri veyilla naked'ah oda vidanum.. :evil:

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 06:11 PM

innum nallaa thittunga ajay....
plum... nallaa venum ungalukku..

hattori_hanzo
23rd May 2011, 06:31 PM
RBD is there for around some 15 yrs i guess...
ippo enna aanaanga..?

what happened to AM Rathnam?

oh yeah I missed AM Rathnam.

what happened to AM Rathnam? Answer: Ravi Krishna

And yes RBC is there since late 80's. I think Pudhu Vasantham was his first movie.

Plum
23rd May 2011, 06:33 PM

kaththiri veyyilukku kAththOttamA engaLukku sogamA dhAn irukkum - pArkaravangaLukku dhAn kashtam :lol:

SoftSword
23rd May 2011, 06:39 PM
kaththiri veyyilukku kAththOttamA engaLukku sogamA dhAn irukkum - pArkaravangaLukku dhAn kashtam :lol:

ayyo... avasarapattu avaroda trap'la vilundhuteengalae plum...
nitthi rangeku famous aaga poreenga...

Plum
23rd May 2011, 06:41 PM
neruppunna vAi vendhudavA pOgudhu. Ajay EdhO sangar padam pArthuttu ipdi ellAm kaRpanai paNNi irukkAr - ellAm sariyayidum normalA aayiduvAr, normal Agi ipdi ellAM vibaradheemAna eNNangaLai ellAm kai vuduvAr kavalai padAdhInga,

app_engine
23rd May 2011, 09:38 PM
As with everything Mahendran, I wish Poottadha PootukkaL released during its time irrespective of its merits.

poottAdha poottukkaL was released, doesn't belong to this thread...:confused:

Two proofs : 1) AIR used to broadcast 'Anandham Anandham nee thandhadhu'. As per their policy those days, only songs of released movies were broadcast
2) Review in kumudam - 'there are three degrees of slowness - slow, very slow, poottAdha poottukkaL' :lol:

It probably didn't run beyond a week.

Plum
23rd May 2011, 11:10 PM
Oh! I thought it wasn't released - vaguely remember saravanan of dhool writing so and he is rarely wrong

app_engine
23rd May 2011, 11:40 PM
Oh! I thought it wasn't released - vaguely remember saravanan of dhool writing so and he is rarely wrong

:-)

One more logic, Mahendran became a "non-saleable-director" only many years later (i.e.after proving that he couldn't make a successful movie anymore, even with Rajinikanth). poottAtha poottukkaL was made when he was hot property and also when TF was in a relatively healthier condition where experimental movies weren't automatically discouraged by the Sun-TV-like distis. (Sure, they insisted upon songs and such illogical stuff but they would also blindly buy stuff from "just-succeeded" names and Mahendran was definitely one:-) Nowadays, even after two big successes, Mysskin had to wait forever to see NL getting released)

app_engine
23rd May 2011, 11:46 PM
Plum,
I think you're refering to this link (http://www.tfmpage.com/forum/archives/27598.20716.07.00.03.html). It was not by dhool Saravanan but some other DFer :-)

app_engine
23rd May 2011, 11:59 PM
ok, Plumji, here comes Neel D (http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthread.php?8199-PoW-771-970-(Mar-2009-Dec-2009)&p=427262&viewfull=1#post427262)to my support :-)

After the revolutionary and commercially successful Mullum Malarum and Uthiri Pookkal came Mahedran's third film Poottadha Poottukal which was his first big flop. After the film bombed Mahendran said in an interview that the Tamil audience was not ready for an advanced film like Poottadha Pootukkal.

:wink:

SoftSword
24th May 2011, 01:46 AM
andha padattha paakkanumae...

groucho070
24th May 2011, 07:02 AM
I remember the film shown on Singapore TV (border state, so we can get the transmission), but for that night only parents asked us kids to go to sleep early, adults theme-aam :sad: