PDA

View Full Version : Pirivom Sandhippom (Music: Vidyasagar)

inetk
10th December 2007, 07:25 AM
Pirivom Santhipom (2007) -

Actors : Cheran, Sneha
Director : Karu Palaniappan
Music Director : Vidyasagar
Year : 2007

Iru Vizhiyo
Singer : Saindhavi, Vineeth Sreenivasan
Lyrics : Jayantha
Kandaen Kandaen
Singer : Karthik, Swetha
Lyrics : Yugabharathi
Kandum Kanamal
Singer : Sadhana Sargam
Medhuva Medhuva
Singer : Harini, Karthik
Lyrics : Kabilan
Nenjathilae
Singer : Jeyaram, Shreya Ghoshal
Soll Soll
Singer : Balram

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/tamil/s/movie_name.9493

Excellent soundtrack, in true VS-Karu Pazhaniappan tradition!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/12/10/pirivom-sandhippom-tamil-vidyasagar/

A.ANAND
10th December 2007, 02:00 PM
wooow!the melody king vidyasagar is back! :clap:

muzammil_fr
10th December 2007, 10:39 PM
Songs Available Here Guys http://www.uyirvani.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19329
Enjoy

interz
11th December 2007, 03:17 AM
Kandean Kandean, is my pick of the movie songs. Methuva Methuva is worth mentioning too. I was expecting a melody song in this movie like Nee Kaatru, Sinthamani, Malare Mounama though.

Its been long time since Vidyasagar had a tamil movie audio release.

Im looking forward to 1977, Abiyum Naanum, Arai Enn 305il Kadavul and most of all Kuruvi in 2008.

kamarajc
11th December 2007, 05:39 AM
Impeccable!! Only album with less or minimal techno influence in recent times. Vidyasagar is simply great in this album. Shreya Ghosal's number gives a Deja-vu feel of Cheeni Kum (IR) in the start of the number, but it surely is not something to blame anyone for. Hats off Vidyasagar.

dinesh2002
11th December 2007, 08:51 AM
omg... what happened to Sadhana Sargam's voice ?? she sounds awefully old !!!!! :shock:

but the song was good .....

shanvimal
11th January 2008, 02:51 AM
The songs are awesome.

Each and every song comes out with Certain grammar. It was Karu. Palaniyappan came out with the idea of using "antakshari' for one song. But when he met VS in the second meeting, VS came out with an idea of doing all the songs with Tamil Grammar (Unique Anigal).

Though two of them looks like IR's, Everything is thoroughly enjoyable. They could have avoided Kandum Kanamal for the second time as it creates a boredom feel

SoftSword
17th January 2008, 08:15 PM
the songs are really good...
vidhyasagar is good when it comes to melodies for such stories...

hats off...
hope he continues giving such albums in the future...

Sinthiya
18th January 2008, 10:27 AM
the songs are really good...
vidhyasagar is good when it comes to melodies for such stories...

yes! :)...i don't think i appreciated Vidhyasagar, as much as I do now...his melodies are something....

all of the songs are beautiful...but my favs: Kandaen Kandaen, Iru Vizhiyoo, Medhuva Medhuva :clap:...on repeat mode these days...

somusic
19th January 2008, 01:58 PM
Karu .P and Vidyasagar.........
good melodies .........especially the background score of the flim.....excellent VS....always good in his bgm's........

krish244
1st February 2008, 01:37 PM
Medhuva Medhuva, Kandaen Kandaen & Iru Vizhiyo (in that order) are fantastic songs (melodies). Kandaen Kandaen unmistakably has IR stamp, especially seen in interludes and the arrangments. MM tune sounded fresh & pleasant. Really impressed.

Singer Karthik has done a good job in both KK & MM songs. I was wondering where has this guy gone (especially after the impression that Haricharan created).

thanks,

Krishnan

thumburu
8th February 2008, 02:44 PM
I have heard only "Kanden kanden" song from this film. But why are some phrases reused from "Vasantha" rag based songs like "man kanden man kanden" [IR's music from film "Rajarishi", "sandhanam poosa manjaL nilavum" [ film "Thuidikkum karangaL MD: SPB] ? Iam sure VS is capable to scoring fresh, original melodies