PDA

View Full Version : Anjaadhey (Sundar C Babu)

inetk
22nd December 2007, 10:54 AM
Pretty good!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2007/12/22/anjaadhey-tamil-sundar-c-babu/

muzammil_fr
27th December 2007, 08:56 PM
songs available here http://www.uyirvani.com/forums/Anjathey-Download-tamilsongs-t19393.html

sloshed
16th February 2008, 10:41 PM
I never imagined this day would come.. but I am blissfully happy to be defeated on this one.... During the course of a few years back.. selvaraghavan...bala...ameer ...stifled some feathers.. while Mani ..shankar... used thier faithful reputations to churn out imaginative stuff... I mean they did little to increase our faith in them .. Guru maybe called bollywood's best ...and Shivaji may be a TN's haven... movie making wise.. what a fall it was... being a huge MR fan .. trust was trust on the above mentioned directors to push Tamil cinema to the next level....

Ameer pulled a stunner in PV...Selva in PP...Bala is yet to show his might in NK....Then out of nowhere came Myskin...whose CP..dazzled cinegoers... imagine pulling of a blockbuster without any backing..... I know not about the common man ,,,but one could sense the prowess of this reading skills and his screenplay abilities...Alas for the entire TN .. the movie was engulfed in one song "Vazha meenu".... his sense of screenplay .. music...direction.. was all evident ..but maybe not to the producers out there... a long wait for the next movie....

And boy did he deliver or what!... Anjathey is impeccable movie making....the so - called directors who flashes their heroines in swimsuits and make thier heros do fashion shows ( Billa to be precise)...and the ones who would spend 5 crores on a song (shivaji anyone) ..should take a leaf out of this success story....

Music is an integral part of the story .. anyone claiming to miss out on IR inthe recent times... just have one peek at this moivie.. when the album came out.. I was stunned at Babu's skills with western classical...and in the BGM.. he is a stunner....

Myskin.. has just brushed away everybody from the pedestal..movie reeking in somewhere from a classic..to an absolute beauty.... Having sat through horros like Vel..ATM..Billa..Bheema..Kalai..blah blah...this guy has reenforced my belief in Tamil Cinema..

Maybe not for my sake.. i want you guyz to take a peek at this sheer wonder... maybe I am an aspiring moive maker.. I just cant do justice in expressing my fascination with this guy's strengths.(. I am waiting to for someone to comment as well...)

While at tfm we may be divided family based...lets just throw our divisive pangs and welcome this guy ..with arms wide open...

Hats off Myskin..!!!

selvakumar
17th February 2008, 12:41 AM
Myskin.. has just brushed away everybody from the pedestal..movie reeking in somewhere from a classic..to an absolute beauty.... Having sat through horros like Vel..ATM..Billa..Bheema..Kalai..blah blah...this guy has reenforced my belief in Tamil Cinema..
Generally, you won't add any movie that had harris in it. Ippo oru safetykkaaga add panniyaachoe :lol2:

MrJudge
17th February 2008, 11:03 AM
I never imagined this day would come.. but I am blissfully happy to be defeated on this one.... During the course of a few years back.. selvaraghavan...bala...ameer ...stifled some feathers.. while Mani ..shankar... used thier faithful reputations to churn out imaginative stuff... I mean they did little to increase our faith in them .. Guru maybe called bollywood's best ...and Shivaji may be a TN's haven... movie making wise.. what a fall it was... being a huge MR fan .. trust was trust on the above mentioned directors to push Tamil cinema to the next level....

Ameer pulled a stunner in PV...Selva in PP...Bala is yet to show his might in NK....Then out of nowhere came Myskin...whose CP..dazzled cinegoers... imagine pulling of a blockbuster without any backing..... I know not about the common man ,,,but one could sense the prowess of this reading skills and his screenplay abilities...Alas for the entire TN .. the movie was engulfed in one song "Vazha meenu".... his sense of screenplay .. music...direction.. was all evident ..but maybe not to the producers out there... a long wait for the next movie....

And boy did he deliver or what!... Anjathey is impeccable movie making....the so - called directors who flashes their heroines in swimsuits and make thier heros do fashion shows ( Billa to be precise)...and the ones who would spend 5 crores on a song (shivaji anyone) ..should take a leaf out of this success story....

Music is an integral part of the story .. anyone claiming to miss out on IR inthe recent times... just have one peek at this moivie.. when the album came out.. I was stunned at Babu's skills with western classical...and in the BGM.. he is a stunner....

Maybe not for my sake.. i want you guyz to take a peek at this sheer wonder... maybe I am an aspiring moive maker.. I just cant do justice in expressing my fascination with this guy's strengths.(. I am waiting to for someone to comment as well...)

While at tfm we may be divided family based...lets just throw our divisive pangs and welcome this guy ..with arms wide open...

Hats off Myskin..!!!

Yet to watch Anjathey, Mysskin's work looked very good in CP and glad to see lot of good new directors (Ameer, Bala, and now Mysskin) proving and taking the tamil films in the right direction. I never thought Shankar is a good director and MR's works are so artificial and he is destined to fall in tamil film industry.

sgmsin
18th February 2008, 12:08 PM
Anjathey defintly a mile stone for tamil cinema. Great to watch the film in theater. what a great film making from mysskin. After Bala and Bmeer now mysskin in one the way to keep tamil cinema in the next level.

karthik_sa2
20th February 2008, 07:01 PM
just now saw anjadhey...great film...flaws r there but thats inevitable considering the fact its only his second attempt... still a must watch movie ...mysskin is here to stay...

Jyothsna
2nd April 2008, 09:15 PM
I liked the BGM... athiga aarpattam illama, irukara ella instrumentayum thooki pottu udaikaama.. Niraya scene la namaku yearpadra unarchigal appadiye isaya ketkara mathiri oru feeling irunthuthu... enjoyed the BGM a lot.. and also Manasukul song. Sure shwetha vl go places..

Renault
2nd April 2008, 11:06 PM

Hats off Myskin..!!!

Sloshed..u deserve a thundering aplause for this... all points mentioned are perfect.. except few as I haven't seen Anjaadhe and can't really comment on the bgm..

Once again :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

R.Latha
4th November 2008, 10:19 AM
sundar c babu on vijay TV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVYoOKRz9us&feature=related

R.Latha
6th January 2009, 02:18 PM
[tscii:2d876e711c]முதல் படமான "சித்திரம் பேசுதடி', இரண்டாவது
படமான "அஞ்சாதே' ஆகிய படங்களைத் தொடர்ந்து
மூன்றாவது படமான "பஞ்சாமிர்தம்' படத்தின் பாடல்க
ளையும் ஹிட்டாக்கியிருக்கிறார் அப்படத்திற்கு இசை
அமைத்துள்ள சுந்தர்.சி.பாபு. அவர் பேசுகையில்,
""படத்தின் டைட்டில் ஸôங்கை கேட்டீங்களா... எப்படி
இருந்தது? எம்.எஸ்.விஸ்வநாதன் ஸôர் அந்தப் பாடலை
பாடிவிட்டு காரில் திரும்பிப் போகும்போது அந்த பாடல்
எழுதிய வாலி ஸôருக்கு ஃபோன் பண்ணி டியூன் நல்லா
வந்திருக்குன்னு அப்பவே சொல்லியிருக்கார். அதை
கேட்டபோது ரொம்பவும் சந்தோஷப்பட்டேன்.
படத்தோட ஆடியோ வெளியீட்டு விழாவில்கூட, "ரிதம்,
தாளம் சுத்தமாக, நல்லிசையை மெல்லிசையாக வழங்கி
இருக்கிறார்'னு எம்.எஸ்.வியும், "வரிகளை கெடுக்காத வாத்
தியக் கருவிகளின் இசை இவரது' என வாலி ஸôரும்
பாராட்டினாங்க. அது எனக்கு மிகப்பெரிய பெருமையாக
இருக்கு. என்னை இன்னும் உற்சாகப்படுத்தியிருக்கு.
❄ இந்தப் படத்தில் உங்கள் இசைக்கு நாசர் குரூப்
டான்ஸ் ஆடியிருக்கிறாரே, அவர் டான்ஸ் ஆடுகிறார்
என தெரிந்து அமைத்த இசையா அது?
நாசர் ஸôருக்கும், அவர் பாடி நடிக்கிற பாட்டுக்கும் ஒரு
செண்டிமெண்ட் இருக்கும். அந்தப் பாட்டு நல்லா ரீச்
ஆகும். "மின்சார கனவு' படத்தில் வரும் "ஊ... லல்லா...',
"அவதாரம்' படத்தில் வரும் "அரிதாரத்த பூசிக்கொள்ள
ஆசை...', "ஆவாரம் பூ' படத்தில் வரும் பாட்டு, "மகளிர்
மட்டும்' படத்தில் வரும் பாட்டு என அவர் ஆடிப்பாடி
நடித்த எல்லாமே ஹிட் ஆகியிருக்கு. அது மாதிரி இந்த
படத்துலயும் அந்தப் பாட்டு ஹிட் ஆகியிருக்கு. அதை
விஷுவலாகவும் நல்லா பண்ணியிருக்காங்க. டைரக்டர்