this is superb song...listen it guys

rajasaranam
28th December 2007, 11:55 AM
Doesnt sound like Yuvan :?

MrJudge
28th December 2007, 12:14 PM

Yeah, me too not sure about this :roll:

But lyrics fit perfectly for Simbu-Nayan breakup :)

vigneshram
28th December 2007, 09:24 PM
Even I feel the same.
Doesn't sound like YSR at all

Yathu
30th December 2007, 04:43 AM
Who voice is that? Sounds like its been tampered with greatly. Sounds really electronic! :|

vasanth2006
31st December 2007, 01:03 AM

i think it is yuvan's number.....apart from that voice, that tune style and the style of composition are definitely yuvan's style......but it is in the different genre/style.....i think because of that voice only, we feel like that,.,,,but i feel that voice is good....most of the people hate that voice....but i think that voice gives the different feel to that song........anyway kettavan itself shelved.....lets wait....

MrJudge
31st December 2007, 10:24 AM
i think it is yuvan's number.....apart from that voice, that tune style and the style of composition are definitely yuvan's style......but it is in the different genre/style.....i think because of that voice only, we feel like that,.,,,but i feel that voice is good....most of the people hate that voice....but i think that voice gives the different feel to that song........anyway kettavan itself shelved.....lets wait....

I think this is not the final version, that may be the reason it doesn't sound fully like a Yuvan's track. :roll:

karthik_sa2
31st December 2007, 02:13 PM
the song if releaesed like ths is gonna face lot of criticism for the irritating singer...its like unni krishnan lacking even more depth

karthik_sa2
31st December 2007, 02:20 PM
between 7:40 and 8:10 its just amazing

viraajan
2nd January 2008, 09:37 AM

saw the comments by the viewers of this video. many guys have bashed him up stating that this song is not of yuvan's composition. pls read the comments beneath the video.

somebody is trying to market their song with u1's name.

am confused :(

betwe, i thoroughly enjoyed this track except for the singer's voice. was amazed on the quality of this song.

if this track belongs to u1, hats off to him. lets wait!!!

viraajan
2nd January 2008, 09:40 AM
the reason why i believed that this is u1's track is, he is the one who experiments with new singers. so i confiremed that its u1s composition.

ippa di manna vari pottutangale!!! :banghead:

vasanth2006
2nd January 2008, 01:20 PM

saw the comments by the viewers of this video. many guys have bashed him up stating that this song is not of yuvan's composition. pls read the comments beneath the video.

somebody is trying to market their song with u1's name.

am confused :(

betwe, i thoroughly enjoyed this track except for the singer's voice. was amazed on the quality of this song.

if this track belongs to u1, hats off to him. lets wait!!!

I guessed already :lol: ..... i think somebody tried to create a song in yuvan's style (with simbu- nayandhara related lyrics) :lol: .....We have to wait and see.....I also like this song regardless of the composer.... :)

vasanth2006
2nd January 2008, 01:24 PM
the reason why i believed that this is u1's track is, he is the one who experiments with new singers. so i confiremed that its u1s composition.

ippa di manna vari pottutangale!!! :banghead:

I thought because of the humming and the finishing style of the song....

Sanjeevi
2nd January 2008, 01:43 PM
Whether it is composed by Yuvan or not

the song is really nice :)

BTW, where is sunthar_p? I think he can confirm the MD

viraajan
3rd January 2008, 09:40 AM
Whether it is composed by Yuvan or not

the song is really nice :)

BTW, where is sunthar_p? I think he can confirm the MD

exactly my thot. the song is really awesome except for singer's voice. if this is by u1, then its a gr8 job!

SoftSword
3rd January 2008, 01:28 PM
whats happening here...
when they hear it, they claim it as a sure yuvans composition...
saying his voice, his style and all...
but later when they know that its not yuvans, they are just posting it differently...

wonderin at their way of appreciation towards music directors and music... :confused2: